PDA

View Full Version : Can you see Milwalkee overtaking Washington or Chicago for the 5th spot?

Vampirate
03-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Right now Milwalkee is unexpectedly on Washington's heels and has a better +/- score difference.

Washington is just in a big funk and now the Bulls have to go without Rose and Butler for the rest of the season or close to it.

I'd put the Raptors in here as well as they haven't played the greatest lately either but they won't fall past 4th place due to winning the division.

Giannis94
03-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Yes but the Bucks need to find their chemistry asap. Losing to two pitiful teams with a rough March ahead is not going to bode well for them making up ground.

mngopher35
03-03-2015, 03:16 PM
With how wash is playing and chi injuries it is possible. I haven't seen the bucks play since getting mcw though. I feel like the trades a bit of a down grade this year but need to see them play a few times still.

I'd guess that they don't but certainly wouldn't rule it out either.

Chronz
03-03-2015, 03:33 PM
F no

BudGrant
03-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Absolutely not... our offensive game is, well, offensive. I still wish Larry would have panned out, because he is the tough interior guy that this team lacks. But, if the Bucks somehow get their chemistry back together and someone takes the scoring responsibilities (most likely Middleton) then just maybe we have a snowball chance in hell. Losing to the Lakers and Utah tho... yikes.

benny01
03-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Possibly, but I doubt it.
I don't know whats going on with Washington, but I still think Chicago will win about 50% of their games the rest of the way. If Milwaukee goes on a run they may catch them, but their no lighting it up either at the moment.