PDA

View Full Version : James Harden suspended

lamzoka
03-02-2015, 08:10 PM
"King James" suspended one game for kicking the real King James in the nuts.

Htownballa1622
03-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Maybe if they would've called the first foul where lebron is grabbing Harden's arm,he wouldn't have fallen and "kicked."

Oh well. Harden deserves a day off. Hope we win but this might just show how important he is for us.

LongIslandIcedZ
03-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Such a douchebag move. I've disliked Chris Paul since he pulled that lol.

smith&wesson
03-02-2015, 08:34 PM
LMFAO.... i remember when World Peace knocked this chump out and every one was like " poor little Harden" "awwweee Harden"

Harden is an instigator... who saw him go up in Chris Pauls face trying to instigate a fight?? This guy tries to get under other players skin by instigating, the elbow to the temple was Artest saying "dont try that **** with me"

Tony_Starks
03-02-2015, 08:39 PM
....as he should. Stay away from another dudes man region, on and off the court. Man code #6, article 1, section 5.

smith&wesson
Maybe if they would've called the first foul where lebron is grabbing Harden's arm,he wouldn't have fallen and "kicked."

Oh well. Harden deserves a day off. Hope we win but this might just show how important he is for us.

well he is the team. you dont need him to get suspend to realize that lol.

dont blame lebron, Harden does stupid **** all the time. The league is sending a message. He needs to focus on balling as his team needs him.

Lakers + Giants

So because he doesn't get a call he's going to kick someone in the nuts? Lmao.

smith&wesson
03-02-2015, 08:40 PM
....as he should. Stay away from another dudes man region, on and off the court. Man code #6, article 1, section 5.

+1

Greg.
03-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Didn't think they'd sacrifice their only game tomorrow night for this but oh well

JV35
03-02-2015, 08:46 PM
He could use a night off. Plus, they were probably going to lose @Hawks even if he played.

sens#11fan
03-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Lebron said that James Harden didn't make a basketball play when he kicked him under the belt. I disagree, Harden got all ball.

archdevil84
03-02-2015, 08:52 PM
nice

Stunner
03-02-2015, 08:54 PM

Harden was grabbing Bron on that play lol I'm glad they didn't call that lame attempt to get a foul call

Htownballa1622
03-02-2015, 08:54 PM
So because he doesn't get a call he's going to kick someone in the nuts? Lmao.

No. He kicked his leg out because he just got shoved to the ground. I don't think it connected with any "nuts." It was more like upper thigh area. Regardless. Does it deserve suspension? Sure. 1 game. **** it.

But at least be real about it nba and don't suck up on lebron (my favorite player btw). Lebron had already gotten a tech then told brewer "I'd pick you up. I'd body you. " somehow Tristan thompson gets a tech.

He also uses Beverly as a prop to prop himself up. No tech there.

ATX
03-02-2015, 08:56 PM

The pen is blue!! That's not what I saw whatsoever...Harden looked like he was trying to do the Tango with Bron. The suspension was warranted.

Htownballa1622
03-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Harden was grabbing Bron on that play lol I'm glad they didn't call that lame attempt to get a foul call

I think your confusing plays. Harden has both hands on the ball and was tryna pivot away as bron hacked at Harden's left arm.

More-Than-Most
03-02-2015, 09:00 PM

this times 10

kdspurman
03-02-2015, 09:02 PM
well deserved

kdspurman
03-02-2015, 09:02 PM
I think your confusing plays. Harden has both hands on the ball and was tryna pivot away as bron hacked at Harden's left arm.

doesnt excuse the kick though. there were a lot of chippy plays

SteveNash
03-02-2015, 09:03 PM
1 game is a joke, should have been at least 10. League is always trying to protect this guy for some reason when he doesn't even draw fans.

Htownballa1622
03-02-2015, 09:05 PM
doesnt excuse the kick though. there were a lot of chippy plays

I've said this. I agree with the suspension. I repeat. Had they called initial foul, harden doesn't end up on back. Heck...if lebron doesn't shove james as they untangle them I'm not sure a kick would have even followed.

DemarDerozan
03-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Why can the Rockets star players not keep their hands and feet off other dudes genitals? First Dwight slow jerked Canaan... Now this. And this is after the team cut ties with Parsons and Lin.

Teeboy1487
03-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Why can the Rockets star players not keep their hands and feet off other dudes genitals? First Dwight slow jerked Canaan... Now this. And this is after the team cut ties with Parsons and Lin.
Houston Cockets?

goingfor28
03-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Weak. Only bc it was vs lebron. Anyone else no way he's suspended.

lakerfan85
03-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Weak. Only bc it was vs lebron. Anyone else no way he's suspended.

Wade was suspended for something similar a few years ago and his kick was on Ramon Sessions..

mightybosstone
03-02-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm obviously not happy with this, but in hindsight, he probably deserves it. You kick someone in the balls, you deserve to get a suspension regardless of how hard the kick was. Then again, Harden is hardly the first star player to do this and he won't be the last.

I just wish if he had to get suspended, it would have been for a game against a cellar dweller that the rest of the roster would have had a chance against. But at least he gets to rest up for Wednesday's game against Memphis, which is far more important in the big picture.

brandt
03-02-2015, 10:33 PM
LMFAO.... i remember when World Peace knocked this chump out and every one was like " poor little Harden" "awwweee Harden"

Harden is an instigator... who saw him go up in Chris Pauls face trying to instigate a fight?? This guy tries to get under other players skin by instigating, the elbow to the temple was Artest saying "dont try that **** with me"

Too bad Harden didn't kick Artest (I will never call him by that stupid name because he doesn't deserve it) in the nuts too! Talk about a chump and one of the biggest instigators in the game. Harden is way less of an instigator than a lot of other players out there.

brandt
03-02-2015, 10:38 PM
well he is the team. you dont need him to get suspend to realize that lol.

dont blame lebron, Harden does stupid **** all the time. The league is sending a message. He needs to focus on balling as his team needs him.

And you can say the exact same thing about Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Kyle lowrey, Chris Paul, Mark Gasol, etc, etc, etc.... Their team doesn't win without them.

smith&wesson
03-02-2015, 10:41 PM
And you can say the exact same thing about Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Kyle lowrey, Chris Paul, Mark Gasol, etc, etc, etc.... Their team doesn't win without them.

obvi. that's what I was saying to the op. don't have to lose your best player to know how important he is to your team.

smith&wesson
03-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Too bad Harden didn't kick Artest (I will never call him by that stupid name because he doesn't deserve it) in the nuts too! Talk about a chump and one of the biggest instigators in the game. Harden is way less of an instigator than a lot of other players out there.

I agree Artest was a punk.. Harden is an instigator never the less.

goingfor28
03-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Wade was suspended for something similar a few years ago and his kick was on Ramon Sessions..
True. I was thinking of Ibakas nut punch to Blake and I don't believe he got suspended

WaDe03
03-03-2015, 12:15 AM

Don't forget about the $150,000 fine to go on top of the suspension for Wade that Harden didn't get.

nastynice
03-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Lebron said that James Harden didn't make a basketball play when he kicked him under the belt. I disagree, Harden got all ball.

:laugh2:

CluTcH_c1tY
03-03-2015, 12:49 AM
1 game is a joke, should have been at least 10. League is always trying to protect this guy for some reason when he doesn't even draw fans.
lmao! He probably has the most famous facial hair in all of sports which you see on the road and at home. Lay off the haterade and quit being thirsty he got suspended be glad there was some form of punishment.

Tony_Starks
03-03-2015, 01:10 AM
lmao! He probably has the most famous facial hair in all of sports which you see on the road and at home. Lay off the haterade and quit being thirsty he got suspended be glad there was some form of punishment.

I just attributed that to the homeless bum look being in style? Shrug.

houstonfan
03-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Don't forget about the $150,000 fine to go on top of the suspension for Wade that Harden didn't get.

Harden lost $133,000 Calm down Gabrielle Union.

LakersIn5
03-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Just because artest was mentioned here. Prime artest would kill james harden 1 on 1

houstonfan
03-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Just because artest was mentioned here. Prime artest would kill james harden 1 on 1

I hope you mean a fight and not a basketball game right?

prodigy
03-03-2015, 06:18 AM

They locked each other up neither would open arm. I'm fine with no call. or u call a double foul which are dumb lol. But grown men should not be kicking other grown men in the balls. That's just weird.

prodigy
03-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Without Irving, in Houston, against possible MVP Harden, The rockets still needed OT to win. pray on the cavs missing FTs. as a team the cavs shot 52% which isn't like them. if they made 60% cavs win without OT. So honestly as a cavs fan im not mad at all. I know Cavs can beat rockets.

I know Howard was out too. but hes been blah for a couple years now.

prodigy
03-03-2015, 06:26 AM
Harden lost $133,000 Calm down Gabrielle Union.

and his man card.

mightybosstone
03-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Without Irving, in Houston, against possible MVP Harden, The rockets still needed OT to win. pray on the cavs missing FTs. as a team the cavs shot 52% which isn't like them. if they made 60% cavs win without OT. So honestly as a cavs fan im not mad at all. I know Cavs can beat rockets.

I know Howard was out too. but hes been blah for a couple years now.:laugh: You're massively underrating Howard's impact on the defensive end and on the glass. Didn't the Cavs outrebound Houston like 53-36 or something ridiculous like that? And do you recall how man easy buckets Mozgov and Love got in the paint in the first half? Not a chance in hell that happens with Howard on the floor.

You can justify it however you like, but Houston won that basketball game with each team missing it's second most important player.

PurpleLynch
03-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Absolutely idiotic move. Well deserved suspension.
He's lucky that Lebron is a peaceful(and smart) guy;a player like Artest would elbow his head into the oblivion.

kdspurman
03-03-2015, 11:25 AM
True. I was thinking of Ibakas nut punch to Blake and I don't believe he got suspended

That was a joke that he didnt, but i wasn't surprised. it was OKC and it was the playoffs. Had it been the reg season, maybe he gets suspended. But not on that stage I guess, which is ridiculous.

Hawkeye15
03-03-2015, 11:51 AM

haha, this

RowBTrice
03-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Lebron did a little acting there as well. Such a good actor he is.

Abdul Mutalib
03-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Lebron did a little acting there as well. Such a good actor he is.

not really tho, he clearly got kicked in the junk. lbj is so non-confrontational, most other dudes thats a fight but harden knew that already

nastynice
03-03-2015, 02:10 PM

I know Howard was out too. but hes been blah for a couple years now.

hmm, sound familiar to you Rockets fans....??

lol, the salter has now become the saltee

Chronz
03-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Usually love harden but man that was childish. A new low for him.