PDA

View Full Version : NBA Premium Pick – San Antonio Spurs @ Portland Trailblazers

gamechanger0908
02-25-2015, 03:02 PM
NBA Free Pick – San Antonio Spurs @ Portland Trailblazers
Game Time: 10:35pm (est)
Spread: Portland Trailblazers -3
Total: 195
By: Bankerz Bets from Sports Bet Cappers (Twitter @Bankerz_Bets)

The San Antonio Spurs are on the verge of losing 4 straight games for the 2nd time this season if they fall to the Blazers in Portland tonight. This is the 4th and final meeting between these two teams this regular season and the Blazers hold a 2-1 lead in this series. This will be the Spurs’ 7th straight road game and haven’t played at home since February 6th! I’ve analyzed this Spurs team and noticed that a lot of their losses come when they fail to score over 100 points. The Spurs are 21-6 Straight Up (SU) this season when scoring over 100 points. The key to a Spurs victory is to score over 100 points which means pushing the pace, getting shots off early in the shot clock, and scoring heavily in transition. Coach Pop will emphasize the offensive attack and I expect to see a Spurs team with a day of rest to push the pace, especially after only scoring 81 points in their last game.

The Blazers have averaged 111 points in this 3 game series against the Spurs. Going back even further, the Blazers have averaged 102.75 points per game since 11/2/2013. They are coming off 2 straight losses in which they only scored 76 and 92 points. The 2 games before that were victories in which they scored 109 and 102 points respectively. Are you getting where I’m going next? I thought so, just like Coach Pop, Coach Stotts will emphasize the offensive attack and focus his squad on scoring. The Blazers are a team that can get very hot and the fire can get very difficult to put out. I expect many quick shots and three point opportunities for this Blazer team.

Perhaps you may have figured out what my pick is on this game by now, but if not, I absolutely LOVE the OVER in this game! The Total sits at 195 currently and IMO, that is way too low. I fully expect both teams to score over 100 points and I also expect this total to go higher than 195. Based on my analysis here and my system projecting this game to go OVER, I feel very strong about this pick and I have a lot of confidence in this pick CASHING!

Projected Starters
San Antonio Spurs Portland Trailblazers
PG Tony Parker PG Damian Lillard
SG Danny Green SG Wesley Matthews
SF Kawhi Leonard SF Nicolas Batum
PF Tim Duncan PF LaMarcus Aldridge
C Aron Baynes C Robin Lopez

Inactives
F Joel Freeland

Free Premium Pick
3* San Antonio Spurs @ Portland Trailblazers – OVER 195