Pages : [1] 2 3

kdspurman
02-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Games for the week-

http://espn.go.com/nba/schedule

I'll put some of the marquis games up later

Clippersfan86
02-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Clippers vs Grizzlies twice this week, enough said. Grizzlies are the better team this year but I actually feel the Clippers may match up better with them WITHOUT Griffin. Big Baby is more physical and hustles more and the bench has been awesome last few games. As long as DJ and CP3 show up, Clippers should have a shot. If either vanish, goose is cooked.

lol, please
02-23-2015, 11:17 PM
Warriors in a blowout.

lol, please
02-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Oh look, harden has a triple double already. /in before the knob slob committee comes in here praising his greatness and shoving him down our throats for the next couple of weeks.

Vee-Rex
02-23-2015, 11:22 PM
mannnn Harden is a beast, better than Klay will ever be

crap I'm a few minutes too late

Cal827
02-23-2015, 11:32 PM
lOL, I'm still trying to come to terms that Alexis ****ing Ajinca was able to beat us this season, twice :mad:

Clippersfan86
02-23-2015, 11:51 PM
I called this. WITHOUT Griffin, Clippers are playing great vs Memphis due to reasons I said. More defense, more physicality and Memphis can't pack paint and game plan for one player as much anymore. Still early and Memphis may end up blowing us out, but early on Memphis shooting 2-11.

Cracka2HI!
02-23-2015, 11:59 PM
I called this. WITHOUT Griffin, Clippers are playing great vs Memphis due to reasons I said. More defense, more physicality and Memphis can't pack paint and game plan for one player as much anymore. Still early and Memphis may end up blowing us out, but early on Memphis shooting 2-11.

I wouldn't go all "called it" just yet but yes the Clipper do seem to be playing much tougher and like a team without your boy Blake.

DillyDill
02-24-2015, 12:29 AM
Damn CP is Mr everrythang

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 12:30 AM
Oh look, harden has a triple double already. /in before the knob slob committee comes in here praising his greatness and shoving him down our throats for the next couple of weeks.

Kind of like you do with the warriors?

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 12:30 AM
Chris Paul on fire tonight.

Clippersfan86
02-24-2015, 12:31 AM
Okay if Clippers keep this up and win... this will be 5 straight wins, including 4 vs the teams fighting with them for top seeds (Rockets, Grizzlies, Spurs, Mavs). Incredibly impressive if they keep this going. It will mean they have THE best record vs the west and western conference contenders I believe? Or at least right behind GS. Their problem is the best teams in the east dominate them.

JeffG20
02-24-2015, 12:40 AM
Norris Cole is a gawd lol

mightybosstone
02-24-2015, 12:49 AM
Okay if Clippers keep this up and win... this will be 5 straight wins, including 4 vs the teams fighting with them for top seeds (Rockets, Grizzlies, Spurs, Mavs). Incredibly impressive if they keep this going. It will mean they have THE best record vs the west and western conference contenders I believe? Or at least right behind GS. Their problem is the best teams in the east dominate them.

Outside of the Warriors, the Clippers are the one team I don't want the Rockets to face in the playoffs. For some reason, they just have the Rockets number. That Paul/Griffin duo has dominated the Rockets since they've joined forces. I honestly don't even look forward to facing them anymore. That game on Wednesday absolutely terrifies me.

mightybosstone
02-24-2015, 12:56 AM
That's a tough loss for the Spurs. I get that Utah is a tough young team, and they've always been tough to play on the road, but that game wasn't even really close. San Antonio has lost five of 10 and four of eight, but I will say that this 9-game road stretch they're on is pretty brutal, even with the All-Star break right in the middle of it.

Still, the Spurs are always that team that you keep waiting to make a huge run. And they're kind of running out of time. If they're not careful, they're liable to end up the 7 or 8 seed in the postseason and end up with a first round matchup on the road against Golden State or Memphis.

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 12:58 AM
I think SAS may have finally hit that wall many thought they would every year for the past few years. It's almost March, they should've started their usual push a while ago. Not this time imo.
Still wouldn't want any part of them in the playoffs though I don't think

Longhornfan1234
02-24-2015, 01:01 AM
The spurs are done. It's time for everyone just to admit it.

mightybosstone
02-24-2015, 01:04 AM
Kind of like you do with the warriors?

:laugh: I was totally thinking the same thing. If Curry or Thompson had done it, he would have been here as it was happening singing their praises like it was Jordan's flu game. What a complete hypocrite.

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 01:10 AM
:laugh: I was totally thinking the same thing. If Curry or Thompson had done it, he would have been here as it was happening singing their praises like it was Jordan's flu game. What a complete hypocrite.
Would have gotten updates every time they scored lol

Clippersfan86
02-24-2015, 01:19 AM
Outside of the Warriors, the Clippers are the one team I don't want the Rockets to face in the playoffs. For some reason, they just have the Rockets number. That Paul/Griffin duo has dominated the Rockets since they've joined forces. I honestly don't even look forward to facing them anymore. That game on Wednesday absolutely terrifies me.

Yea, Rockets just have a bad matchup vs us. Same way Clippers do vs Spurs/Warriors/Memphis. The west will always come down to matchups.

Clippersfan86
02-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Anyone see the Memphis vs Clippers all time series history numbers?

37 vs 36 wins (Memphis)
1 playoff series win a piece.
7,093 points vs 7,085 points
2,996 rebounds vs 2,983 rebounds
1,546 assists vs 1,545 assists.

LOL. Talk about a real rivalry.

Clippersfan86
02-24-2015, 01:31 AM
Refs making this a game. Triple the FT for Memphis.

Clippersfan86
02-24-2015, 01:48 AM
Clippers always get shafted by this particular group of refs. Not surprised they killed team late in game when Clippers were ahead.

18-4 on FT attempts Memphis after halftime and 26-10 overall. Mind you team with 26 is the road team on a back to back and less aggressive team this game.

Clippersfan86
02-24-2015, 01:56 AM
GG refs. Shouldn't of ****ing come down to that CP3 turnover.

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 02:30 AM

37 vs 36 wins (Memphis)

Damn

Goose17
02-24-2015, 03:49 AM
James Harden just keeps putting the team on his back and pushing for that MVP award.

Anyone know if Gobert started for Utah? I think he's going to put up some big numbers as a starter.

Vee-Rex
02-24-2015, 10:50 AM

37 vs 36 wins (Memphis)

Yeah that's pretty crazy.

Htownballa1622
02-24-2015, 11:52 AM
"Of players w/ USG% > 30% & MP > 1000, Harden this season has the 6th highest TrueShooting% in NBA history (61.1%) (LBJ highest 64.9%,'13-14)"- Nba Stats.

nastynice
02-24-2015, 02:52 PM
What is a true shooting percent?

lol, please
02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
@ vee Rex regarding your comment in the last gdt: similar to kobe, Curry is loyal to the team that drafted him, that would never happen.

Goose17
02-24-2015, 03:36 PM
"Of players w/ USG% > 30% & MP > 1000, Harden this season has the 6th highest TrueShooting% in NBA history (61.1%) (LBJ highest 64.9%,'13-14)"- Nba Stats.

That's impressive. But I still personally feel that Hardens usage is one of the reasons Dwight was struggling, I think he needs the ball in his hands more, but that's just me. I was randomly looking up some stats the other night, checked out some stats on touches, here are some numbers for the big men in the league;

Marc Gasol - 69.4 touches per game.
DeMarcus Cousins - 69.3 touches per game.
Derrick Favors - 66.9 touches per game.
Chris Bosh - 65.2 touches per game.
LaMarcus Aldridge - 64.2 touches per game.
Al Horford - 58.6 touches per game.
Dwight Howard - 55 touches per game.

I also had a look at points per touch. Now I did put some filters on it (players who have played more than 35 games this season and average 30 minutes per game or more). Based on those filters, Harden is 9th in the league for points per touch (the number of times a player scores per time they possessed the ball). Although the time of his possessions far exceeds that of everyone else in the top 10 (most of whom I would describe as primarily off ball players). And I can't talk about that stat without mentioning Klay Thompson leads the league in points per touch ;)

The other thing that I found interesting were the driving stats. Harden is 5th in drives per game. But ALL of the people above him are hitting a lesser percentage, 3 out of the other 4 are hitting a much lower percentage only Lawson comes close. And in the top 10 for drives per game only three people shoot a better percentage, LeBron James, Damian Lillard and Tony Parker.

Top 5 in the league for points per 48min on drives are; Wroten, LeBron, Harden, Westbrook and Teague. Harden shoots better on drives than all of them except LeBron.

What Harden is doing this year offensively is exceptional, flopping and "selling" fouls aside (not worth arguing about), he's really been uber aggressive and it's paid off.

Miltstar
02-24-2015, 03:46 PM
Raps need to bounce back big in Dallas tonight after two ugly losses to teams they should have beat

Goose17
02-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Raps need to bounce back big in Dallas tonight after two ugly losses to teams they should have beat

I'm not sure they can beat Dallas right now. Should be a good game though.

FlashBolt
02-24-2015, 03:58 PM
That's impressive. But I still personally feel that Hardens usage is one of the reasons Dwight was struggling, I think he needs the ball in his hands more, but that's just me. I was randomly looking up some stats the other night, checked out some stats on touches, here are some numbers for the big men in the league;

Marc Gasol - 69.4 touches per game.
DeMarcus Cousins - 69.3 touches per game.
Derrick Favors - 66.9 touches per game.
Chris Bosh - 65.2 touches per game.
LaMarcus Aldridge - 64.2 touches per game.
Al Horford - 58.6 touches per game.
Dwight Howard - 55 touches per game.

I also had a look at points per touch. Now I did put some filters on it (players who have played more than 35 games this season and average 30 minutes per game or more). Based on those filters, Harden is 9th in the league for points per touch (the number of times a player scores per time they possessed the ball). Although the time of his possessions far exceeds that of everyone else in the top 10 (most of whom I would describe as primarily off ball players). And I can't talk about that stat without mentioning Klay Thompson leads the league in points per touch ;)

The other thing that I found interesting were the driving stats. Harden is 5th in drives per game. But ALL of the people above him are hitting a lesser percentage, 3 out of the other 4 are hitting a much lower percentage only Lawson comes close. And in the top 10 for drives per game only three people shoot a better percentage, LeBron James, Damian Lillard and Tony Parker.

Top 5 in the league for points per 48min on drives are; Wroten, LeBron, Harden, Westbrook and Teague. Harden shoots better on drives than all of them except LeBron.

What Harden is doing this year offensively is exceptional, flopping and "selling" fouls aside (not worth arguing about), he's really been uber aggressive and it's paid off.

Minutes have a huge part to do with Dwight's lack of touches and the fact that he can't be relied on to score. He's rather one dimensional when scoring while you have Bosh, Gasol, Cousins, Aldridge, and Horford being able to score at multiple areas of the game. Simply put, Dwight isn't really someone you can pass to who can make an impact. It's like DeAndre. He'll dunk it, recheck it, and the simple stuff but you can't really give it to him as the go-to-guy.

Goose17
02-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Minutes have a huge part to do with Dwight's lack of touches and the fact that he can't be relied on to score. He's rather one dimensional when scoring while you have Bosh, Gasol, Cousins, Aldridge, and Horford being able to score at multiple areas of the game. Simply put, Dwight isn't really someone you can pass to who can make an impact. It's like DeAndre. He'll dunk it, recheck it, and the simple stuff but you can't really give it to him as the go-to-guy.

Fair point, but I was thinking back to his Orlando days and him passing out the post to the shooters. I see no reason Dwight can't get his 15PPG up to his career average of 18 and 12. Might not seem like a huge difference but just having him as a bigger threat and using him more would really help Houston and in particular Harden, get even better looks.

Blitzbolt
02-24-2015, 04:57 PM
As in right now only a healthy OKC could beat Memphis in the playoffs the others don't scare me at all.

The funny part is that we might face them in the first round.I think tanking should in the discussion.

Westbrook>cp3,dubs,harden.

We all know the Spurs are gonna win the west no matter how "Done "they look.So I still have low expectations.

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 05:09 PM
@ vee Rex regarding your comment in the last gdt: similar to kobe, Curry is loyal to the team that drafted him, that would never happen.
Til he goes home to Charlotte

lol, please
02-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Til he goes home to Charlotte
If by goes home to Charlotte you mean retire a warrior, then I agree

goingfor28
02-24-2015, 05:11 PM
If by goes home to Charlotte you mean retire a warrior, then I agree
He's already come out and said he would like to play for the Hornets like his dad did

Goose17
02-24-2015, 05:14 PM
As in right now only a healthy OKC could beat Memphis in the playoffs the others don't scare me at all.

LOL... OKC? Wow. Based on what?

kduce
02-24-2015, 05:39 PM
I know nobody cares about The Pistons... but Reggie Jackson had a decent game for us in his first appearance. You can see how bad the kid wants to succeed... he was hyperventilating and actually threw up on the sidelines when he was having a bad first half, but he stepped up big in the second half. Having him on the floor was great for KCP who shot well for us. We have a tough schedule coming up, so I won't proclaim we are making the playoffs this year but the future looks bright for us finally.

Goose17
02-24-2015, 05:52 PM
I know nobody cares about The Pistons... but Reggie Jackson had a decent game for us in his first appearance. You can see how bad the kid wants to succeed... he was hyperventilating and actually threw up on the sidelines when he was having a bad first half, but he stepped up big in the second half. Having him on the floor was great for KCP who shot well for us. We have a tough schedule coming up, so I won't proclaim we are making the playoffs this year but the future looks bright for us finally.

Do you think you guys keep Jackson or Jennings? Or both?

lol, please
02-24-2015, 06:51 PM
He's already come out and said he would like to play for the Hornets like his dad did
We both know he will retire a warrior. Nevermind what he says to please the media or his thoughts before the Jackson Era, Larry Bird will suit up and play 48 mins for the Celtics again before curry spends a day in another nba uniform.

Vee-Rex
02-24-2015, 07:47 PM

Pistons are one of THOSE teams. Celtics, Pistons, Pacers, Jazz, etc... can't be taken lightly at all, specifically when they're at home.

Pistons got a good shot at beating the Cavs tonight. Drummond always abuses us when he play against us, and if Reggie Jackson has a good game we could take a L.

Blitzbolt
02-24-2015, 07:54 PM
LOL... OKC? Wow. Based on what?OKC has 2 top ten players and both are basically In their prime and with playoff exp.The regular season means nothing and we all know it come playoff time the spurs and thunder are far dangerous then the warriors and rockets.

Healthy is the key word though.

tredigs
02-24-2015, 08:29 PM
OKC has 2 top ten players and both are basically In their prime and with playoff exp.The regular season means nothing and we all know it come playoff time the spurs and thunder are far dangerous then the warriors and rockets.

Why would you group the Warriors with the Rockets?

Good test here for GSW on the road against Washington btw.

tredigs
02-24-2015, 08:34 PM
Thank God for Curry! Missed his 1st game of the season in Indy, but he's on one tonight. The dude really is flat out incredible. One of the most talented basketball players I have ever seen, period.

Blitzbolt
02-24-2015, 08:59 PM
Why would you group the Warriors with the Rockets?

.Dallas Portland Memphis ect we are all underdog's the west is a 2team race the rest are just hoping for injury's(OKC) or the OLD factor(Spurs).

tredigs
02-24-2015, 09:01 PM
Dallas Portland Memphis ect we are all underdog's the west is a 2team race the rest are just hoping for injury's(OKC) or the OLD factor(Spurs).

2 team race when you're talking about the 7/8 seed? It's an interesting thought.

lol, please
02-24-2015, 10:14 PM
Dallas Portland Memphis ect we are all underdog's the west is a 2team race the rest are just hoping for injury's(OKC) or the OLD factor(Spurs).
If anything, it's a 3 team race between the spurs, thunder, and warriors.

Blitzbolt
02-24-2015, 10:36 PM
The warriors have no playoff exp not only the players but the coach is a rookie and that hurts in the playoff.

If you want to be name with the spurs and thunder make it past the second round first.

lol, please
02-24-2015, 10:39 PM
The warriors have no playoff exp not only the players but the coach is a rookie and that hurts in the playoff.

If you want to be name with the spurs and thunder make it past the second round first.
Dubs have back to back playoff appearances with the same core buddy. straight seasoned.

lol, please
02-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Westbrook with a triple double. I might just have to move him into the #2 slot in the MVP race behind Curry, if he keeps this up. :faint:

Blitzbolt
02-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Dubs have back to back playoff appearances with the same core buddy. straight seasoned.yes 2 years 3rounds now compare that to the Spurs they make it basically every year with the same core and make a deep run same with OKC even the clippers have more exp then the warriors.

My Grizz have face the spurs and OKC 3 times each in since 2011.The dubs are nothing but playofs noobs compare to that.

FlashBolt
02-24-2015, 11:33 PM
Thursday is going to be fun. GSW vs Cavs. Two of the top three teams (Memphis being the other) the past twenty games. Will be fun. At Cleveland? I think I'm going with Cleveland tbh.

Tony_Starks
02-24-2015, 11:41 PM

LOL... OKC? Wow. Based on what?

OKC 9-1 in Feb....7 games straight....last 2 w/o KD....you a believer yet? I believe you told me something along the lines of "oh yeah like OKC can just win 10 games just like that".....

FlashBolt
02-25-2015, 12:02 AM
Why is anyone surprised? You all knew OKC was a top team in the West all along. They are a top three team in any day of the month. It's only going to get better when we get KD back (hopefully his foot is okay). We might even get to the 3rd seed TBH.

zn23
02-25-2015, 12:03 AM
Lowry has really fallen off in the last 6 games. He couldn't have found a worse time to do it during the one of the toughest stretches in the season for the Raptors.

Miltstar
02-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Lowry has really fallen off in the last 6 games. He couldn't have found a worse time to do it during the one of the toughest stretches in the season for the Raptors.

That's what I just came here to post, something has been off with him for awhile now. Hopefully he re-finds his game before playoff time

Vee-Rex
02-25-2015, 01:10 AM
I like how dubs fans scream about playoff experience and then a Memphis fan is like, "Ha, these noobs think they know what playoff experience is with only 3 rounds???"

Classic.

Vee-Rex
02-25-2015, 01:16 AM
OKC been a contender for some time now. The only reason they aren't top 3 in the standings is because of injuries.

They're putting it together and will wreck someone in the playoffs as long as they're healthy and there's no reason to think they won't be.

Problem with PSD is everyone overreacts. OKC not in the top 8? OMGooses they suck! Harden has a bad game? Shouldn't be in the MVP discussion!! Atlanta go on a winning streak? Compare them to a dynasty!

Reality always sets in.

FlashBolt
02-25-2015, 01:19 AM
OKC been a contender for some time now. The only reason they aren't top 3 in the standings is because of injuries.

They're putting it together and will wreck someone in the playoffs as long as they're healthy and there's no reason to think they won't be.

Problem with PSD is everyone overreacts. OKC not in the top 8? OMGooses they suck! Harden has a bad game? Shouldn't be in the MVP discussion!! Atlanta go on a winning streak? Compare them to a dynasty!

Reality always sets in.

Yeah, I feel OKC is a top five team in the league when healthy. I mean, they probably would have the best record right now if not for injuries. We've lost KD/Westbrook for so many games, they clearly aren't 100%, and we've managed to still be in contention for the third seed? I expected us to make the playoffs but we've done really well so far. If we play vs GSW, I'm more than confident we could take them on. As for Atlanta, this stuff happens all the time. A team goes red hot and seems better than they really are. I never bought into them. Which is also why Cavs will be in the ECF. They are too good for East right now.

lol, please
02-25-2015, 01:53 AM
I always expected OKC to finish strong, I think the fact that some people wrote them off so early in the season is ridiculous. Top 3 team in the league when healthy.

Goose17
02-25-2015, 03:28 AM
OKC has 2 top ten players and both are basically In their prime and with playoff exp.The regular season means nothing and we all know it come playoff time the spurs and thunder are far dangerous then the warriors and rockets.

Right but outside of two players they still have diddly squat.

I'm just wondering why you chose them and not San Antonio, Portland, Dubs etc to be afraid of. They all have teams that are way more balanced (and imo, better TEAMS)

The only teams in the West that worry me are Memphis and San Antonio. I'm still not convinced Dubs can beat either of them in a seven game series. I mean it could happen I'm just of the opinion we would not be favourites to win those series.

OKC? Meh. I think we would win a series against them. Amazing as Durant is. Especially with HCA.

And I don't see why Memphis should be scared of them. But hey that's just me, maybe you're right. All about match ups I suppose.

LakersIn5
02-25-2015, 03:34 AM
My finals prediction during offseason looking good. Okc over cle

Goose17
02-25-2015, 03:52 AM
I like how dubs fans scream about playoff experience and then a Memphis fan is like, "Ha, these noobs think they know what playoff experience is with only 3 rounds???"

Classic.

Yeah. Three rounds is a lot more than none. It's not a case of who has more (although that does come into it a little) it's a case of who has none.

But hey we all know that's only a small part of it, not even half of it. Important but not not the be all and end all. You know?

Goose17
02-25-2015, 03:54 AM
My finals prediction during offseason looking good. Okc over cle

If Dubs don't make it I wanted to see something new. Memphis, Portland, Hawks, Toronto etc.

But I would also like to see Durant and LeBron go at it a couple more times in the finals before LeBron starts to decline.

Irving v Westbrook
LeBron v Durant
Love v Ibaka

Fun match ups.

Blitzbolt
02-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Right but outside of two players they still have diddly squat.

I'm just wondering why you chose them and not San Antonio, Portland, Dubs etc to be afraid of. They all have teams that are way more balanced (and imo, better TEAMS)

You just answer your own question Westbrook and Kd are the top players in the west right now and yes their coach sucks and the bench is average but you never want to play agains two super stars.

I do thing the Spurs suck but pops is the issue I'm pretty sure he could take anyone to the playoffs.

Vee-Rex
02-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Yeah. Three rounds is a lot more than none. It's not a case of who has more (although that does come into it a little) it's a case of who has none.

But hey we all know that's only a small part of it, not even half of it. Important but not not the be all and end all. You know?

Now you're learnin'!

Goose17
02-25-2015, 10:56 AM
You just answer your own question Westbrook and Kd are the top players in the west right now and yes their coach sucks and the bench is average but you never want to play agains two super stars.

I do thing the Spurs suck but pops is the issue I'm pretty sure he could take anyone to the playoffs.

Fair enough. I thought you picked them because of a more analytical reason. Something they exploit in your defensive sets or match up issues etc.

If it's just because they have Durant then fair enough. I don't get it personally, OKC dont worry me in the slightest, but each to their own.

lol, please
02-25-2015, 12:21 PM
Your crazy goose, Durant and Westbrook surrounded by high school players are contenders. Durant is the best player in the league. That's the last team I want to face. I think we can best the spurs, grizzlies, suns, and anyone else out west in 5 games at our best. OKC can more than beat anyone in the league, they can make it look easy.

TS8821
02-25-2015, 03:34 PM
How's it looking in ATL? Any word on the game being canceled or not yet?

lol, please
02-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Why would it be? What's going on over there?

FlashBolt
02-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Why would it be? What's going on over there?

Crazy weather.

Vee-Rex
02-25-2015, 07:02 PM
Really wish I could see the Wolves and Wizards tonight. Would've been nice if they were showing that instead of the injury riddled Clippers and Rockets on ESPN.

KG's first game back in Minny to face Paul Pierce would be fun to see.

tredigs
02-25-2015, 07:34 PM
Really wish I could see the Wolves and Wizards tonight. Would've been nice if they were showing that instead of the injury riddled Clippers and Rockets on ESPN.

KG's first game back in Minny to face Paul Pierce would be fun to see.

Streaming any NBA game you want to watch is easier than ever.

FlashBolt
02-25-2015, 07:43 PM
Streaming any NBA game you want to watch is easier than ever.

Meh, League Pass isn't that expensive.

lol, please
02-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Meh, League Pass isn't that expensive.
:clap:

lakerfan85
02-25-2015, 10:33 PM
Anybody see KG's introduction before the game? Pretty damn cool..

BKdoubleStacker
02-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Josh Smith is still terrible. I'm amazed he gets the amount of playing time he does

Tony_Starks
02-25-2015, 10:55 PM
Nobody ever mentions it but J Smoov has dimes...

Big Zo
02-25-2015, 11:07 PM
Heat trailed by 8 with less than a minute to play, and come back and win in OT.

Clippersfan86
02-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Redick shuts down Harden every single time. Not sure how he does it.

Lakers + Giants
02-25-2015, 11:24 PM

lmao. that 3 must've hurt.

BKdoubleStacker
02-25-2015, 11:27 PM

Yea no. Harden has had a lot of open looks he's just missed

Lakers + Giants
02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Yea no. Harden has had a lot of open looks he's just missed

Even Doc said that clippers werent doing anything special this game, that harden was just missing open looks.

mightybosstone
02-25-2015, 11:33 PM
Josh Smith is still terrible. I'm amazed he gets the amount of playing time he does

You must not have watched him play much in the last few weeks. He's been huge for the Rockets with Dwight out. In his last 10 games, he's averaging 14/8/4/1/1 on 46% in only 28 minutes a night.

mightybosstone
02-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Of all the games the Rockets have won this season, that one might have been the biggest. No Dwight. Bad game for Harden. And they've lost seven straight to LA and 11 of their last 12. They gain an extra game edge on both Dallas and the Clippers as well as Portland or San Antonio, and they could feasibly even get a game close to Memphis should Sacaramento hold on.

But more importantly, that gives Houston a little confidence against a team that has completely had their number for the last three years. I was pretty much counting this as a loss before the game even started...

lol, please
02-25-2015, 11:47 PM
He's been studying Klay Thompson

FlashBolt
02-25-2015, 11:58 PM
OKC takes 7th seed. SAS takes 8th seed. The life of GSW.

jerellh528
02-26-2015, 12:21 AM
Well, lakers lost tonight

kdspurman
02-26-2015, 12:24 AM
OKC takes 7th seed. SAS takes 8th seed. The life of GSW.

I don't see that happening tbh

mightybosstone
02-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Who in the hell is Jordan Clarkson? I'm looking at the Lakers box score, see he's their leading scorer and I'm drawing a total blank.

jerellh528
02-26-2015, 12:31 AM
Who in the hell is Jordan Clarkson? I'm looking at the Lakers box score, see he's their leading scorer and I'm drawing a total blank.

Our rookie second round pg. he's actually shown some potential this yr

Tony_Starks
02-26-2015, 12:37 AM
Clarkson definitely the bright spot of the season. He's going to get some good experience and confidence down this stretch.

Chronz
02-26-2015, 01:29 AM

Their D-League call up rookie who is playing out of position. They are siccing him out there as a tall PG but long term, that doesn't appear plausible. Still, in the mean time, why not try and up his trade value, see if any GM still thinks like the Lakers do.

DubbyDubbs
02-26-2015, 01:40 AM
Anyone watching the blazers game? That wasn't a double dribble by Wesley on the fast break? Lol

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 04:29 AM
Fair enough. I thought you picked them because of a more analytical reason. Something they exploit in your defensive sets or match up issues etc.

If it's just because they have Durant then fair enough. I don't get it personally, OKC dont worry me in the slightest, but each to their own.

After saying "I expect a first round exit from cleveland and would be shocked if they made out of the second round" I think the bold is the second set of words your going to have to eat before the years end.

Goose17
02-26-2015, 06:39 AM
After saying "I expect a first round exit from cleveland and would be shocked if they made out of the second round" I think the bold is the second set of words your going to have to eat before the years end.

Not worrying me doesn't mean they can't beat us. Anyone in the West can beat anyone. I'm just saying I think we have just as good a chance at beating them as they do at beating us. Whereas in comparison, I think SAS and Memphis have a better chance at beating us than we do at beating them.

With OKC it's 50/50.
With Spurs and Memphis it's like 70/30 or 60/40 at best.

Oh and I never said I "expect" a first round exit from Cleveland. I said I didn't see them reaching the conference finals. That they might not get out of the second round and I wasn't sold on them like others are. I also said if they face the Hawks they would be torn apart. And that I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Quit putting words in my mouth.

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Not worrying me doesn't mean they can't beat us. Anyone in the West can beat anyone. I'm just saying I think we have just as good a chance at beating them as they do at beating us. Whereas in comparison, I think SAS and Memphis have a better chance at beating us than we do at beating them.

With OKC it's 50/50.
With Spurs and Memphis it's like 70/30 or 60/40 at best.

Oh and I never said I "expect" a first round exit from Cleveland. I said I didn't see them reaching the conference finals. That they might not get out of the second round and I wasn't sold on them like others are. I also said if they face the Hawks they would be torn apart. And that I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Quit putting words in my mouth.

Not that I wanna get back into it with you, but usually when you say a team doesn't "worry you in the slightest", that's an indication that you feel you'll beat them easily. Not that there's a 50/50 chance.

Statements like that is why people come at your words. It just sounds like you're backpedaling when you say, "Oh I'm not saying they can't beat us I actually think it's even".

Just letting you know others perspectives, that's all.

lol, please
02-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Why should any dubs fan feel like Cleveland has anything but a "punchers chance" as we would say in boxing. Any team can beat any team any random day, but the dubs are superior record wise, roster wise on paper, statistically, and have great chemistry with a core that has been intact for several seasons. Saying they have "no chance" may be technically incorrect, but it's alot closer to reality than saying the series would be 50/50. The only thing that would change my mind or gooses is seeing otherwise. If they beat the warriors I will come eat crow, until then, no reason to worry about a fringe playoff team like the cavs.

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Why should any dubs fan feel like Cleveland has anything but a "punchers chance" as we would say in boxing. Any team can beat any team any random day, but the dubs are superior record wise, roster wise on paper, statistically, and have great chemistry with a core that has been intact for several seasons. Saying they have "no chance" may be technically incorrect, but it's alot closer to reality than saying the series would be 50/50. The only thing that would change my mind or gooses is seeing otherwise. If they beat the warriors I will come eat crow, until then, no reason to worry about a fringe playoff team like the cavs.

We were talking about OKC, not the Cavs. Keep up!

And enjoy your crow later on. ;)

lol, please
02-26-2015, 02:35 PM
We were talking about OKC, not the Cavs. Keep up!

And enjoy your crow later on. ;)
If you meant the thunder than I am on your side on that one. They could sweep us easily.

As far as the cavs:
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?886568-Game-55-Golden-State-Warriors-(44-10)-Cleveland-Cavaliers-(36-22)&p=29660327#post29660327
Join us today :)

DillyDill
02-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Finals preview 2night hopefully can't wait!!!

nastynice
02-26-2015, 09:17 PM
Lezz go dubs!!

Cleveland been hit, gonna be a good game

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 09:23 PM
Green can't guard LBJ

Tony_Starks
02-26-2015, 09:26 PM
Golden State about to give these dudes the business in their own house....

nastynice
02-26-2015, 09:28 PM
What a good game so far. Cavs look sharp!

Love when Curry makes other crowds jaw drop. Irving + curry = ecxpecting a lot of that tonight

nastynice
02-26-2015, 09:29 PM
Green can't guard LBJ

Yup. Don't know why they aren't posting him up every possession

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 09:38 PM
Cavs playing iso ball. Where's the ball movement you guys been doing the last month???

Tony_Starks
02-26-2015, 09:43 PM
So funny to see the new version of David Lee vs the old one. I know Golden State is thanking their lucky stars they didn't panic and make that deal...

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 09:47 PM
Cavs defense looking soft in the middle. I'd be okay with the Dubs putting up 33 just from jump shooting but they're getting too many baskets around the rim.

We're still cool, we've been missing our outside shots but have been getting to the line. Curry about to go to the bench and if Thompson isn't hitting jump shots like crazy we should see the Cavs take the lead in the 2nd.

jerellh528
02-26-2015, 09:53 PM
Just tuned in, papa johns just arrived. Hoping for a good game

nastynice
Man, moving screen, no call for Lee under the basket, lebron off hand push, and close charge. Starting to add up here...

Altho Lee just got away with loose ball

Vee-Rex
Lebron is out of control. Who can guard him

Vee-Rex
timofey mozgoz splash

Minimal
02-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Did LeBron pray to the handle god today? His handles look sick today.

KnicksorBust
02-26-2015, 09:59 PM
And I got mocked when I suggested LBJ was an MVP candidate. :)

tredigs
02-26-2015, 10:00 PM
Interesting choice playing LeBron against our bench. Good effort but it might backfire.

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:01 PM
Splash Love!

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Splash Irving! Who's the real splash brothers??

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:03 PM
Interesting choice playing LeBron against our bench. Good effort but it might backfire.

Blatt's rotations have been like that the past 20 games. LBJ comes out early and goes against the bench. Then he gets rest in the 2nd and Love + Irving pick it up, then he comes in to finish off the 2nd quarter.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:05 PM
Wow, blatant moving screens at this point

Htownballa1622
02-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Bron is wet!

Bron on fire!

Bron lighting dat *** up

*jizz* am I doing this right?

In all seriousness. It's a joy to watch lebron when he's engaged in the game. He's still easily the best in the game.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Holy ****, what a swat!

jason
02-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Damn Klay huge block on Irving!!

dalton749
02-26-2015, 10:09 PM
There you have it clevland fans, Kendrick ****ing Perkins

Hardaway Here
02-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Webber: Perkins brings great experience and basketball IQ

A few minutes and a couple fouls later

Webber: He extended his arms something you just cant do

Perkins goes to the bench

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:10 PM
Damn Klay huge block on Irving!!

lol, done ****in swatted Irving along with the ball, haha

jerellh528
02-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Kerr is awesome lol

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:13 PM
HAHA, go Kerr!!!

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Every 50/50 ball been going GS' s way

KnicksorBust
If this ends up being the Finals I will be more than okay with it.

Vee-Rex
Kerr is awesome for sure. Love him as a coach

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Curry didn't get fouled

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Not a good half. Too many close range misses, especially Bogut. Lebron just manhandling this d

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:22 PM
Curry didn't get fouled

mm, makes it what, 9-2 now, cle?

Not a big deal, just the first half, but refs need to get their act together 2nd half

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:22 PM
Every 50/50 ball been going GS' s way

Hustle baby!!

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:24 PM
Refs been calling it fair. LBJ just been getting hacked.

GS wins if they start collapsing faster on LBJ and Irving + Love + JR misses the open 3-point shots. The only thing is, if they're hitting then that's how you get blown out.

Not much you can do to defend LBJ when he's playing like that.

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 10:30 PM
This is going to be a great second half. I want it to come down to the wire. Curry or James to hit the game winning shot. PLEASE.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:30 PM
Anyone know how many min has lebron rested?

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:31 PM
about 6 minutes. He's on pace for 36 minutes

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:43 PM
lol get real golden state

Vee-Rex
Moz... SPLASH. Are we still nobodies right now?

Htownballa1622
When lebron gets going, it's so much fun.

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:44 PM
lbj is wet!

Htownballa1622
I think dubs have been getting wrong end of calls though.

nastynice
Wow, bad first half reffing gets even worse. Tough breaks man

archdevil84
i wish bron was stil in miami :(

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:45 PM
cleveland - miami would be one hell of a great matchup for the first round tho

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:45 PM
Still missing close range good looks..no touch today

Minimal
02-26-2015, 10:46 PM
I think dubs have been getting wrong end of calls though.
There have been bad calls both ways.

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:46 PM
lebron is on FIRE!

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 10:47 PM

His rotation has been like this ever since he came back. He plays these same minutes every game.

FlashBolt
Hi LeBron. Nice to see you.

archdevil84
and then he goes ice cold flopping

Minimal
You see thats an offensive foul on curry

Htownballa1622
There have been bad calls both ways.

True. But I mean specifically on the weak Draymond tech and the curry no call.

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 10:48 PM
GSW haven't done much to warrant any fouls, though. Cleveland has clearly been more aggressive.

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:48 PM
come on noobs, give lebron the ball and get out of the way

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:49 PM
Lebron on fire

Htownballa1622
02-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Green and bogut get away with so much on defense while curry played good defense and got a foul called.

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:50 PM
big boys going at it

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:51 PM
You see thats an offensive foul on curry

If that's an o foul, then that was just a O foul on lebron when dishing

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 10:52 PM
These are the type of games that get Bron into MVP discussion

Minimal
02-26-2015, 10:53 PM
If that's an o foul, then that was just a O foul on lebron when dishing
Agree. Thats what I mean there are a lot of bad calls or no calls both ways.

IKnowHoops
When he just completely out classes the current MVP leader.

archdevil84
green's had enough

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:54 PM
the warriors remind me of the clippers

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Damn, cavs keep fighting off the push

Htownballa1622
02-26-2015, 10:56 PM
When he just completely out classes the current MVP leader.

To be fair. Curry is having an ok game.

Lebron is just in video game mode.

And...bron is against the current mvp on Sunday :hide: lol

Minimal
02-26-2015, 10:57 PM
GSW look tired and a little bit frustrated right now.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 10:57 PM
the warriors remind me of the clippers

Yea, we're both from Cali :cheers:

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 10:58 PM
Dubs keep fighting as expected. Game is far from over.

Hoping our defense stay as intense in the 4th.

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 10:59 PM
Yea, we're both from Cali :cheers:

uhm.... no i'm from holland :confused::)

LOL NVM!!! i'm ********.......:p:p:p

lol, please
02-26-2015, 11:00 PM
Every 50/50 ball been going the cavs way

Fixed

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 11:00 PM
lol thats my biggest fail on this forum ever

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Cleveland: 22-23 from FT line. Wow.

archdevil84
02-26-2015, 11:04 PM
hopefully lebron has a nuts 4th quarter

KnicksorBust
02-26-2015, 11:04 PM
You know how you know Lebron cares a little bit more this game? Didnt dish off on that fastbreak

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Irving might not return. That's not good

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 11:06 PM
You know how you know Lebron cares a little bit more this game? Didnt dish off on that fastbreak

Even better: He's actually trying to play defense. I haven't seen him this engaged on the defensive end since last season.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Dubs just shooting close and mid range ice cold. I like the **** selection, players just got put that touch on it. BIG 4 pts left on the table on those ft by Livingston and Barnes.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 11:08 PM
Even better: He's actually trying to play defense. I haven't seen him this engaged on the defensive end since last season.

Dude is just playing out of his mind. I think he just gets up for dubs games, even in Miami he be killin **** against us

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:08 PM
To be fair. Curry is having an ok game.

Lebron is just in video game mode.

And...bron is against the current mvp on Sunday :hide: lol

True and True

Still out classing him though, and beating them down and being completely unstoppable out there against the supposed best team in the league. Game isn't over by any means, but this should surprise no one.

tredigs
02-26-2015, 11:10 PM
It's interesting listening to the broadcasters and how they handle James. They jock him for a few minutes straight (deservedly so for the most part, very nice game), then he goes up for the shot to end the quarter with 5 seconds to go... "James!.. - airball- -literally no comment - ... having a fantastic quarter!". They have their agenda right now of LBJ having a legendary game and they want to adhere to it.

James again starting the 2nd and 4th quarter against the GSW reserves. We should probably counter, but Kerr seems content to stay the course.

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:11 PM

He took the coast button off for this one.

lol, please
02-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Barbosa is wet!

lol, please
02-26-2015, 11:13 PM
Refs trying to hold the cavs lead

Hawkize31
02-26-2015, 11:14 PM
It's interesting listening to the broadcasters and how they handle James. They jock him for a few minutes straight (deservedly so for the most part, very nice game), then he goes up for the shot to end the quarter with 5 seconds to go... "James!.. - airball- -literally no comment - ... having a fantastic quarter!". They have their agenda right now of LBJ having a legendary game and they want to adhere to it.

James again starting the 2nd and 4th quarter against the GSW reserves. We should probably counter, but Kerr seems content to stay the course.

Its superstar treatment. When Brady throws a pick, announcers don't bash him, because its not a common occurrence. Lebron, Durant, Curry - same thing. No need to dwell on a bad play here and there when they are generally making fantastic plays.

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 11:16 PM

Well, they did the same for Curry. He missed a wide open layup and we didn't hear a peep. I just think James has been playing so well this game that it's really not worth mentioning an airball in a contested shot.

IKnowHoops

What should they have said in that moment?

FlashBolt
Yup, going to ignore lol, please. This dude is just a clear troll. Barbosa is wet? LOL.

Vee-Rex
Cavs attacking hard and Warriors fouling hard. They're playing super tight bumping defense on the perimeter and are whining (at least Green is) when they get a foul called.

Htownballa1622
02-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Cavs are up but any run can swing things. Lots of time left.

Interesting to see if kyrie comes back if and when bron gets a breather.

Dubs are not out of this game.

Btw....Draymond has been a GREAT defender this year but he plays TOUGH. Gets away with lil dirty stuff but also gets whistled for some.

Yanks All Day
02-26-2015, 11:17 PM
This is probably the first of a string of great games we're going to see from LeBron. He knows this is the toughest part of Cleveland's schedule. Might have to show the younger guys how to get it done against the best teams in a playoff-style game.

And I think he just likes reminding the world from time to time that he's the best player in the universe.

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:18 PM
Well, they did the same for Curry. He missed a wide open layup and we didn't hear a peep. I just think James has been playing so well this game that it's really not worth mentioning an airball in a contested shot.

Exactly, thats what I'm talking about with people. When people don't like Lebron, they hold things against him that they wouldn't even think about with other players.

tredigs
02-26-2015, 11:21 PM
Kerr's absurd unwillingness to play any of our starters 38+ minutes in a game can be very annoying. He just doesn't care about any regular season game over another.

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:23 PM
Iman has Curry shook

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:24 PM
He did that to Reggie Jackson on tuesday when he was killing

Hawkize31
It feels like no lead is safe against the Warriors. They can erase a big deficit so quickly with their 3pt shooting. Scary.

Htownballa1622
Even though gsw are losing this game, they've never really been out of it while I felt Cleveland has gotten everything in their favor.

Dubs are making it to at least WCF unless they run into a hot spurs or durant.

Minimal
02-26-2015, 11:26 PM
Even though gsw are losing this game, they've never really been out of it while I felt Cleveland has gotten everything in their favor.

Dubs are making it to at least WCF unless they run into a hot spurs or durant.
You mean Westbrook?

Yanks All Day
02-26-2015, 11:26 PM
Cleveland is up by 11 with 6 minutes left. Besides LeBron's offense, here's what you need to know: Curry and Klay are a combined 10-25 for 31 points. Kyrie, Shumpert, and Smith are doing a great job on the perimeter tonight. Golden State is deep, but they're not consistently going to beat good teams with the Splash Bros shooting like that.

That could change in a hurry, though. They're that good.

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Iman shutting Curry down

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:29 PM
Cavs d'ing them up. All they got is floaters and that's not a very efficient shot

nastynice
02-26-2015, 11:30 PM
Deflated...

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:31 PM
Warriors have weak interior defense. A team that constantly attacks will draw fouls

lol, please
02-26-2015, 11:34 PM
Warriors have weak interior defense. A team that constantly attacks will draw fouls
Bogut isn't in either though, no defensive presence when he isn't there.

IKnowHoops
Bron is making sport of the Dubs on both ends

Htownballa1622
You mean Westbrook?

Nope. I meant Durant.

lol, please
Nope. I meant Durant.
:clap:

Minimal
02-26-2015, 11:35 PM
Its because they are not that athletic. They might have some problems against athletic agressive teams that can wear the team down, similar to OKC or Cavs.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 11:36 PM
C'mon how could u not love green?

Hardaway Here
02-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Warriors going to the line is irrelevant if they don't convert em

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:37 PM
This might be a hard lesson learned for dubs fans who think a team with LBJ won't make it past 2nd round

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:37 PM
As great as Lebron has played against the Dubs, Im more impressed with how he has been able to shut down lol please, patented play calling

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:38 PM
Draymon is a impossible cover for love

Hawkize31
This might be a hard lesson learned for dubs fans who think a team with LBJ won't make it past 2nd round

Why are you trying to troll Warrior fans all game? Kind of annoying, even though I'm rooting for the Cavs.

Vee-Rex
Curry SPL... WHOOSH AIR BALL. Love SPLASH

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:40 PM
Why are you trying to troll Warrior fans all game? Kind of annoying, even though I'm rooting for the Cavs.

I'm only doing what dubs fans do every time they're winning.

lol, please
Let him sit on cloud 9, one game sample sizes are meaningless, the cavs honestly aren't a playoff threat even thought lebron had a good game tonight. Look at the ft disparity, and klay and curry had poor games. Aberration.

nastynice
Mopped up by the cavs. That's a tough one to swallow. Possibly curry worst game of the season, can't think of any other game he was this off

tredigs
02-26-2015, 11:41 PM
Unimpressed by the W's tonight, but not particularly impressed by the Cavs either. They won @home as they should, but that was a slow/ugly game. I didn't love it.

mngopher35
02-26-2015, 11:41 PM
A little dissapointed in that game, was hoping for a close back and forth finish. Lebron had a fantastic game and splash bros were a bit off.

Tony_Starks
02-26-2015, 11:42 PM
Lebron is the Bill Belichick of basketball....

Minimal
Let him sit on cloud 9, one game sample sizes are meaningless, the cavs honestly aren't a playoff threat even thought lebron had a good game tonight. Look at the ft disparity, and klay and curry had poor games. Aberration.
Yeah lets just discredit great defense by Cavs this game. Lets discredit Irving is 6-17 and Shumpert with Smith 1-8.

lol, please
Unimpressed by the W's tonight, but not particularly impressed by the Cavs either. They won @home as they should, but that was a slow/ugly game. I didn't love it.
If the refs call a fair game and klay and curry have decent games this easily has a different outcome.

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 11:43 PM

Look at you. You talk smack all the time... One game sample size is meaningless? I bet it wouldn't be meaningless if GSW won.. Cavs aren't a playoff threat, yet, they just beat the BEST team in the league while also winning 18 of their last 20 games? Haha. The FT disparity is legitimate. Cleveland were attacking all game long while GSW settled for long range shots and missed wide open layups. Klay/Curry had poor games but if you don't think defense had anything to do with it, you're delusional. Curry can be contained. James? Good luck.

tredigs
That said, impressed that Kerr almost played Curry/Klay 34 minutes.

lol, please
Lebron is the Bill Belichick of basketball....
He's a cheater too? Wouldn't be surprised

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:44 PM

:laugh:

Some kids never learn

lakerfan85
Where did all of the Cavs fans come from all of a sudden??

jerellh528
Bad game from the splash bros/ gs.. cavs played great, lebron had his best game of the season, cavs made 29/35 fts but it still felt like the dubs were in this and could've won at any moment.

lol, please
Where did all of the Cavs fans come from all of a sudden??
They came from Miami :laugh2:

tredigs
02-26-2015, 11:45 PM
If the refs call a fair game and klay and curry have decent games this easily has a different outcome.

If it's the Cavs at the end of the West coast road trip in Oracle it's a different outcome. That's the nature of the NBA.

I was very unimpressed by us tonight though. Looked flat as hell.

lol, please
02-26-2015, 11:46 PM
If it's the Cavs at the end of the West coast road trip in Oracle it's a different outcome. That's the nature of the NBA.

Yep, agreed. Not worried about them in the playoffs.

Vee-Rex
02-26-2015, 11:46 PM
I knew they were gonna whine afterwards. Saw this a week ago. Iman had a lot to do with Curry being contained. Warriors showed some weakness tonight especially interior defense against attacking players. I think OKC would "tear them apart" in the playoffs lol

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 11:47 PM
GSW fans need to give Cleveland credit here. They "won" as they should have? Seriously? We're talking about the Warriors here. You wanna talk about not being impressed? How about holding the highest scoring team to under 100 points? Cleveland didn't play well either -- which is why you SHOULD be impressed. Kyrie Irving was off. Love realistically only had 13 points since they were well into winning already. J.R./Shump weren't scoring well. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

nastynice

I think the team, outside splash bros, actually looked pretty good. LOTS of GREAT looks, just weren't going down. Not 3's either, but in and around the paint, some mid range jumpers.

Curry and Klay looked flat, I think the other guys played really well.

Deception
Only came here to see lol, please's play by play posts and how much complaining he did

IKnowHoops
Dont fault Dubs fans for being salty and irrational. Especially when there narrative has been what its been. Hopefully this is a wakeup call them, and they can start showing respect to a team that has as good a chance as any to win it all.

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:48 PM
Only came here to see lol, please's play by play posts and how much complaining he did

He didn't have it today. Lebron told him to go sit in the corner, and he pretty much did. Now you know what it takes to shut him down. BRON!

lol, please
02-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Sorry to disappoint, I was at a client dinner for most of the game lol.

FlashBolt

Different outcome based on what exactly? Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that Cavs played better? You don't think Cleveland just outplaying GSW had something to do with why GSW didn't win?

Deception
Sorry to disappoint, I was at a client dinner for most of the game lol.

No excuses, PSD + NBA > Clients +Work

IKnowHoops
02-26-2015, 11:50 PM
I knew they were gonna whine afterwards. Saw this a week ago. Iman had a lot to do with Curry being contained. Warriors showed some weakness tonight especially interior defense against attacking players. I think OKC would "tear them apart" in the playoffs lol

If KD is healthy, OKC will beat them.

FlashBolt
02-26-2015, 11:53 PM
Let me get this straight... Lol , please is at a client's house... and is on PSD posting profusely... complaining that Cavs aren't a legitimate team.. all the while, his client allows him to do this. Makes sense.. You're probably hiding from your McDonald's manager in the playpen.

nastynice
02-26-2015, 11:54 PM
If KD is healthy, OKC will beat them.

I like our chances against healthy OKC. Memphis is the team that got me rattled

tbh, I like our chances against any team in the league right now, except memphis. Even spurs, I feel they aren't the same as last year...might be finally starting that decent we've all been expecting

tredigs
02-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Different outcome based on what exactly? Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that Cavs played better? You don't think Cleveland just outplaying GSW had something to do with why GSW didn't win?

It's just not a surprising outcome. The Cavs were 3.5 point favorites and it wasn't a line I was willing to touch. Kerr is simply unwilling to play any of our guys heavy minutes in the reg season and while I respect that with our record, it doesn't bode well against top opponents, especially at the end of road trips.

Like I said, I wasn't especially impressed by Cleveland. They did what it took, but they did not play amazing. It was a pretty flat game.