PDA

View Full Version : Byron Scott is a liar

ldawg
02-21-2015, 08:10 PM
http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20150216/lakers-byron-scott-jeremy-lin-view-his-struggles-differently?source=topstoriesrot

i am sorry but Lin is one of the Lakers better talented players. He is being used wrong by scott and yes it hurts playing next to Kobe when Phill is not around to contain him. Scott pretty much let Kobe run the show while his FGA and FG% was off the charts. Lin like Pau is a casualty of being in a bad team with no talent. Someone has to take blame and scott pin those on Lin and Swaggy at times. Scott also need to stop putting players under the bus when he as no intent to win games. Lin is not as bad as Scott suggest, the numbers dont lie. The knock on Lin is Defense and that seem to be an on going problem with lakers as of late. Lin pass the ball the most of all players shoot a good percentage while taking less shots. He also has the best chemistry with Ed. I call BS on you scott, lets just say Kobe wont be on a winning team with no Phill around. It been noted the Scott style is a dinosaur and it may be starting to hold truth if he really believes what he is saying. This team need shooters talent defense u name it you cant pin pint one player especially your best healthy guard. Does Nick even register an assist? Its very hard to be a point guard in a slow pace, a shooting guard who dominate the ball, lack of talented shooters who cause the floor to shrink. Just try to loose games and shut up and stop singling out the wrong players. While scott may like and praise Elligton Lin has a much better chance being in the league next season.

ldawg
02-21-2015, 08:49 PM
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2015/02/21/los-angeles-lakers-nick-young-is-officially-a-disaster/

New Power House
02-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Wake up and smell the roses! We are tanking if you have not noticed. His job is to keep them loosing and continue to develop future players. Linn is just a stteping stone that got us a pair of picks and cap sapce at the end of his limited time with us. He is a very mediocre player at best. SO relax!

Lakersfan2483
02-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Keep the tank rolling. Also, Lin wil be gone at the end of this year.

markm777
02-21-2015, 10:15 PM
If I was the Lakers owner and a team at the deadline offered me a bag of chips for Lin, Id do that trade every time. Lin was never part of the Lakers long term plans, and Clarkson>Lin now and with future potential. Apparently people are still under the spell of Linsanity. Cant wait till Lin is off this team. Go Tank Nation.

ldawg
02-21-2015, 10:55 PM
He is still the best pg on the team Clarkston is a combo guard at best off the bench possible starter on a bad team. Lin is just a stepping stone as Lakers rebuild he is not part of their rebuild but you dont get the point. On a contender Lin is a better piece than Clarkston today. And yes Clarkston should start keeping the tank rolling. However Like what Lakers did to Pau the same is done to Lin. You devalue the player then you make it impossible to trade them when in fact that player is one of your better players and should be able to net you assets pick or something. Lin is no Chris Paul but he is no Parker either. Its ok to be in long time Scotts corner but from out the gates Lin was in his dog house for no reason. He fail to keep Kobe in check. And he pins Lakers issue on him and its wrong.

ldawg
02-21-2015, 11:03 PM
Wake up and smell the roses! We are tanking if you have not noticed. His job is to keep them loosing and continue to develop future players. Linn is just a stteping stone that got us a pair of picks and cap sapce at the end of his limited time with us. He is a very mediocre player at best. SO relax!

Lin is average but the issue is not about Lin. Lakers should be on a youth movement. My issue is they keep letting players leave for nothing in return. Is a alarming issue. it ranges from players like Ariza, Odom, Howard, Pau, and soon to be Lin, ed Davis. Why did Scott devalue Lin when he is better than advertise. Lin is a legit Back up point possible starter on some teams. and you cant swing a deal because of the Coach. Its no secrete Lakers issue is Lack of talent Kobe contract and Kobe over use. Not complaining because it got us on pace to keep or pick but IMO you could of net another pick or young potenial For Lin, Swaggy or Hill. Non of these players will be here in the long run. Only maybe hill if no other option.

ldawg
02-21-2015, 11:10 PM
I felt the same about Pau last season. They get faults flap and move on as key players on good teams. And we cant trade them for a bag of chips because coach pin the teams issues on them singling them out.

markm777
02-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Lin is average but the issue is not about Lin. Lakers should be on a youth movement. My issue is they keep letting players leave for nothing in return. Is a alarming issue. it ranges from players like Ariza, Odom, Howard, Pau, and soon to be Lin, ed Davis. Why did Scott devalue Lin when he is better than advertise. Lin is a legit Back up point possible starter on some teams. and you cant swing a deal because of the Coach. Its no secrete Lakers issue is Lack of talent Kobe contract and Kobe over use. Not complaining because it got us on pace to keep or pick but IMO you could of net another pick or young potenial For Lin, Swaggy or Hill. Non of these players will be here in the long run. Only maybe hill if no other option.

I agree we may have devalued Lin, but if you can see his potential, then why cant other gms. I am just saying people are liking Lin because of something he did years ago. I think one reason was we had no leverage with any team we were trying to trade with. Everyone knew what we desperate for, younger talent or picks so asking prices for said things went up.

As for letting players leave with getting nothing

Ariza- Lakers offered ariza the exact same contract he signed in WAS. His agent held out thinking he would get more money but didn't and the market dictated that the Lakers actually offered a fair contract.

Howard- there is nothing we could of done. We made the trade, we couldn't trade him again the deadline was over. We offered a max and he left, how would we get anything for him.

Odom- I agree we could of sold high, but he helped us win and we thought hey maybe we could resign him. But I still don't know how much we could of got for him.

Pau- This ones tough for me. I think Lakers thought we land a big Free agent 2014, pau stays so they kept him and took the risk. I think we undervalued him and he is making us look foolish this year on the bulls.

With ed davis, I think they opt out of hills contract and give davis that money. IMO.

Yes Lin and Odom I can see your point we could of traded for assets but who knows what contracts they would of ask to take back in a lin trade which could of hurt our financial flexibility.

Now this is my dream off season,

top 5 pick- mudiay
sign marc gasol (max contract..a boy can dream), ed Davis, black, Ellington.

got a line up like

mudiay/clarkson
kobe/ellington
kelly/young
randle/davis
gasol/black

that is obviously a lot of ifs, but I think teams would of been trying to dump salary on us if we traded Lin but I definitely could be wrong.

Iron24th
02-21-2015, 11:47 PM
If you look at his new starting five, you know he got the advice to develop our youngs players who we'll keep for a while on cheap contracts, and it helps the tank too, killing two birds with one stone.

markm777
02-21-2015, 11:52 PM
If you look at his new starting five, you know he got the advice to develop our youngs players who we'll keep for a while on cheap contracts, and it helps the tank too, killing two birds with one stone.

I am seriously not trying to be mean or start something, but I cannot tell if your serious or making fun of me. Either way I am cool with it. haha

lakers4sh0
02-22-2015, 12:55 AM
I am seriously not trying to be mean or start something, but I cannot tell if your serious or making fun of me. Either way I am cool with it. haha

I think he's referring to Byron Scott's lineup.

Tony_Starks
02-22-2015, 01:03 AM
I'm not sure if you've been watching the same games as me but Lin is straight garbage. Inconsistent shot, horrid defense, turnover prone, and a total clutz in crunch time. There's a reason he was behind Duhon in NY, lost his starting job to the great Patrick Beverly, and then lost his job to first Price then Clarkson.

His only purpose on the court is oiling the tank, which is pretty sad....

ldawg
02-22-2015, 01:06 AM
I agree we may have devalued Lin, but if you can see his potential, then why cant other gms. I am just saying people are liking Lin because of something he did years ago. I think one reason was we had no leverage with any team we were trying to trade with. Everyone knew what we desperate for, younger talent or picks so asking prices for said things went up.

As for letting players leave with getting nothing

Ariza- Lakers offered ariza the exact same contract he signed in WAS. His agent held out thinking he would get more money but didn't and the market dictated that the Lakers actually offered a fair contract.

Howard- there is nothing we could of done. We made the trade, we couldn't trade him again the deadline was over. We offered a max and he left, how would we get anything for him.

Odom- I agree we could of sold high, but he helped us win and we thought hey maybe we could resign him. But I still don't know how much we could of got for him.

Pau- This ones tough for me. I think Lakers thought we land a big Free agent 2014, pau stays so they kept him and took the risk. I think we undervalued him and he is making us look foolish this year on the bulls.

With ed davis, I think they opt out of hills contract and give davis that money. IMO.

Yes Lin and Odom I can see your point we could of traded for assets but who knows what contracts they would of ask to take back in a lin trade which could of hurt our financial flexibility.

Now this is my dream off season,

top 5 pick- mudiay
sign marc gasol (max contract..a boy can dream), ed Davis, black, Ellington.

got a line up like

mudiay/clarkson
kobe/ellington
kelly/young
randle/davis
gasol/black

that is obviously a lot of ifs, but I think teams would of been trying to dump salary on us if we traded Lin but I definitely could be wrong. If Lakers not knowing Howard was leaving they must be stupid. Griffen and Bledsoe was offered. Houston also put together a package. They could of extended Ariza.

Sorry but kelly is not a 3 and is suited for the 4. IMO Lakers should move Kelly and get a stronger pf behind Randle. Gasol wont be a Laker not the way Pau left. Davis and Black i dont see both staying. And one again Hill would be gone for noting.

My dream line up is more unrealistic but will try to keep it realistic even if i fail to. Lakers lack player movement with no assets while hurting the little they got. So its difficult to make moves.

Brandon Knight, Clarkston,vet
Jimmy Butler,Wayne,rookie
Kobe,Young,Rookie
Randle,Hill,Kelly
Jahlil Okafor,Davis,sacre

both Detroit and bulls would match contract and no assets to trade so more realistic

Dragic,Clarkston,vet
Westley mathews,Ellington
Kobe,Young,johnson
Randle,Hill,Kelly
Jahlil Okafor,Ed davis,Sacre

Sorry but kelly is not a 3 and is suited for the 4. IMO Lakers should move Kelly and get a stronger pf behind Randle. Gasol wont be a Laker not the way Pau left. Davis and Black i dont see both staying. And one again Hill is gone for noting

ldawg
02-22-2015, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure if you've been watching the same games as me but Lin is straight garbage. Inconsistent shot, horrid defense, turnover prone, and a total clutz in crunch time. There's a reason he was behind Duhon in NY, lost his starting job to the great Patrick Beverly, and then lost his job to first Price then Clarkson.

His only purpose on the court is oiling the tank, which is pretty sad....thats the result of the coach this has been Lin worst season. His game is best suited in a more up tempo so yes sometimes that is more suited off the bench. Numbers dont lie and his number suggest he is an average point guard not garbage. No one is saying he is a top tier pg. he shoots well, got good speed, attack the basket, finish at the rim well, passes well, protect the ball when on top his game, and shoot a good percentage. Lin protect the ball better than any other Laker. Clarkston hardly pass the ball, very inconsistent and iffy shooting but i will give him a pass as a rookie. its not about him he is for growth and potential although i see combo bench player. Maybe he proves me wrong but that the potential he has so it possible to be a stud. Now this is not saying Lin should start because we want to loose games but make no mistake Lin is the best guard on the team right now. i am not going to argue like i did with Pau last season next season will speak for itself. Lin is least of Lakers issues.

markm777
02-22-2015, 01:25 AM
If Lakers not knowing Howard was leaving they must be stupid. Griffen and Bledsoe was offered. Houston also put together a package. They could of extended Ariza.

Sorry but kelly is not a 3 and is suited for the 4. IMO Lakers should move Kelly and get a stronger pf behind Randle. Gasol wont be a Laker not the way Pau left. Davis and Black i dont see both staying. And one again Hill would be gone for noting.

My dream line up is more unrealistic but will try to keep it realistic even if i fail to. Lakers lack player movement with no assets while hurting the little they got. So its difficult to make moves.

Kobe,Young,Rookie
Randle,Hill,Kelly

both Detroit and bulls would match contract and no assets to trade so more realistic

Dragic,Clarkston,vet
Kobe,Young,johnson
Randle,Hill,Kelly

Sorry but kelly is not a 3 and is suited for the 4. IMO Lakers should move Kelly and get a stronger pf behind Randle. Gasol wont be a Laker not the way Pau left. Davis and Black i dont see both staying. And one again Hill is gone for noting

I agree with you on Howard but honestly I think Lakers truly believed he was staying. But I am happy we didn't get Howard.

Idk about the gasol, Pau loves LA and it was hard to leave but I think he wanted to chase one more ring and lets be real bulls roster was better then Lakers no matter what this year.

Is Mathews restricted or a free agent.

Also, I am just wondering your opinion.. do you think kobe can handle the 3 and guard 3's in the west. I like kelly as a spacing combo 3/4... only reason I thought you could get away with it, was randle who is athletic and gasol backing him. obviously with no gasol, kelly is really not useful.

Your 2nd line up is not bad, imo. Id enjoy watching that team.

I am just sweating bullets we get that lottery pick.

markm777
02-22-2015, 01:28 AM

Oh hahaha my bad thanks for clarifying.

New Power House
02-22-2015, 01:31 AM
M
If Lakers not knowing Howard was leaving they must be stupid. Griffen and Bledsoe was offered. Houston also put together a package. They could of extended Ariza.

Kobe,Young,Rookie
Randle,Hill,Kelly

Dragic,Clarkston,vet
Kobe,Young,johnson
Randle,Hill,Kelly

Most of your "facts" are rumors base. The point here before it is close,the Lakers are tanking since last year. Pringles spoiled thetank in a way,but Lakers recovered when Randle and clarkson felt on their lap. Yes,Randel got hurt as well as Kobe this season and that is misfortune,but this coming draft and summer,we are returning to the play off picture. Maybe not like 5 years ago.but it will be the return. Better than the suns and every one below. Spurs will not be there next season. DUncan and Ginobli are going out slowly this year. No BS is not a liar,he is just playing the game of tanking and developing players for the next 10 years. Watch out!

New Power House
02-22-2015, 01:33 AM
I agree with you on Howard but honestly I think Lakers truly believed he was staying. But I am happy we didn't get Howard.

Idk about the gasol, Pau loves LA and it was hard to leave but I think he wanted to chase one more ring and lets be real bulls roster was better then Lakers no matter what this year.

Also, I am just wondering your opinion.. do you think kobe can handle the 3 and guard 3's in the west. I like kelly as a spacing combo 3/4... only reason I thought you could get away with it, was randle who is athletic and gasol backing him. obviously with no gasol, kelly is really not useful.

yes he is a free agent.So is his friend LA!

ldawg
02-22-2015, 01:39 AM
Lakers and princton offense has an awful record for the record between Scott and Brown but until we get talent you got to give it time. Like scott said its a process. Brown had talent so i am not to sure. But in the mean time just dont put decent players under the bus to save face. If you dont want them flip them dont degrade them you make Mitch job harder. It also make the coach look bad when those same players move on and play great for another coach.

ldawg
02-22-2015, 02:12 AM

Wesley Matthews of portland is unrestricted. I prefer Kobe at the 3 because he is slower and hardly attack the basket now and it gets the ball out his hands and put him in his sweat spots where he he can use his strong points like post, mid range, shoot 3s open or fade. It also would make the transition of Kobe to KD easy...lol.. He cant guard the 2s so guarding the 3s wont be much of a drop off. He may give up size but they may be a tad slower. Besides the game change teams a smaller and quicker. Yes they got to continue to stink up the joint and keep that pick. If they loose that pick this would be the worst season ever and set them back further. Missing that pick could set them back 3 years or longer. Its not very often Lakers get a top 5 pick. That would mean not going after a top free agent and stinking another year. That level of stink have a lingering effect. it cost coaches their jobs, it put players under the bus, it frustrate players, fans and distance free agents. It also put Mitch, Jim, Jeane in the hot seat.

royal bob
02-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Jeremy Lin is not a decent player. He is pure garbage, and everyone knows that.....with the possible exception of the op author. Byron Scott is not a liar, he knows Lin will be elsewhere next season, so there is no sense whatsoever wasting time on Lin. He is a turnover machine, likes to airball open threes, cant hit a freethrow, and has no ingame intensity at all. Calling Scott a liar because he has the good sense to keep lin's hack *** on the bench is insane.

I personally like the way Scott is approaching the rotations. he is evaluating what he has now for the future. The Lakers are not "tanking"....or losing on purpose to improve their draft position. They are rebuilding....and they are having to do so with one hand tied behind their back because of Kobe's ******** contract. Byron Scott had no official capacity in relation to the selection process of this team. I believe Scott will have a big impact on the roster this offseason, and we'll see a better team on the floor next season

ldawg
02-22-2015, 03:21 AM
Jeremy Lin is not a decent player. He is pure garbage, and everyone knows that.....with the possible exception of the op author. Byron Scott is not a liar, he knows Lin will be elsewhere next season, so there is no sense whatsoever wasting time on Lin. He is a turnover machine, likes to airball open threes, cant hit a freethrow, and has no ingame intensity at all. Calling Scott a liar because he has the good sense to keep lin's hack *** on the bench is insane.

I personally like the way Scott is approaching the rotations. he is evaluating what he has now for the future. The Lakers are not "tanking"....or losing on purpose to improve their draft position. They are rebuilding....and they are having to do so with one hand tied behind their back because of Kobe's ******** contract. Byron Scott had no official capacity in relation to the selection process of this team. I believe Scott will have a big impact on the roster this offseason, and we'll see a better team on the floor next seasonstats speak for themselves. PER lakers pau was pure garbage too so some Laker fans lost credibility. BS Lin stats and play indicate he is not garbage. Every single NBA player shoot airballs once in awhile, shoot fts at a .795 career rate and protect the ball better than any other Laker. If your team sucks you will likely suck too. Like i said Lakers suck and are doing the right thing to make sure they suck and that should remain the goal but dont lie to degrade players.

Iron24th
02-22-2015, 04:25 AM

Yes I am, I didn't even read your post markm777, too long lol.

ldawg
02-22-2015, 09:55 AM
All Scott need to do is keep loosing and stop trowing players under the bus. He is talking about changing the whole starting 5. He better not improve the team this season and screw up the draft pick. If he does i will turn on him. Loosing that draft pick is screwing the Lakers.

WiseCounsel
02-22-2015, 01:23 PM
thats the result of the coach this has been Lin worst season. His game is best suited in a more up tempo so yes sometimes that is more suited off the bench. Numbers dont lie and his number suggest he is an average point guard not garbage. No one is saying he is a top tier pg. he shoots well, got good speed, attack the basket, finish at the rim well, passes well, protect the ball when on top his game, and shoot a good percentage. Lin protect the ball better than any other Laker. Clarkston hardly pass the ball, very inconsistent and iffy shooting but i will give him a pass as a rookie. its not about him he is for growth and potential although i see combo bench player. Maybe he proves me wrong but that the potential he has so it possible to be a stud. Now this is not saying Lin should start because we want to loose games but make no mistake Lin is the best guard on the team right now. i am not going to argue like i did with Pau last season next season will speak for itself. Lin is least of Lakers issues.

Lins problem is he often trys to do more than he is capable... He wants to be some hybrid of Nash and CP3 but does not have their talent level. I think if he plays within himself and uses his limited talent probably coming off the bench to help a team, he'll be able to hang around the NBA.. But for a guy who went to Harvard, he does make bone head plays too often... Thats why he lost his starting job in Houston as well. I even heard Kevin McHale say in an interview after the trade, that Lin and Asik were two of the players he trusted... but added "Though sometimes Lin does kill us" I assume he was talking about Lins habit of making bad decisions and was more upset about loosing Asik. When a player has holes like that offensively.. they usually have to have good very defensive ability to compensate and stay on the floor.. otherwise coaches will not trust them.

EL Captain
02-22-2015, 01:33 PM
stats speak for themselves. PER lakers pau was pure garbage too so some Laker fans lost credibility. BS Lin stats and play indicate he is not garbage. Every single NBA player shoot airballs once in awhile, shoot fts at a .795 career rate and protect the ball better than any other Laker. If your team sucks you will likely suck too. Like i said Lakers suck and are doing the right thing to make sure they suck and that should remain the goal but dont lie to degrade players.

The rockets gave away a first rd pick for someone to take Lin off their hands. The same rockets team who desperately needed a pg at trade deadline. Lin thrived in Pringles pg dominant offense much like Kendall Marshall did last year. At best Lin is a backup pg and will probably be out of league within 3 years.

Lin should not even be mentioned in same breath as Gasol....regardless if Gasol dogged it last year he was 2nd best player on 2 championship teams. Your not winning a championship if Lin is your 4th best player.

ldawg
02-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Lin is a legit back up pg and will be the league. Rockets trade is salary to make room. No one is saying he is a star. or expecting what he did in NY. but he is not as bad as some suggest. and unlike Kendall Lin still post numbers outside Mike system. thats BS.

New Power House
02-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Lakers and princton offense has an awful record for the record between Scott and Brown but until we get talent you got to give it time. Like scott said its a process. Brown had talent so i am not to sure. But in the mean time just dont put decent players under the bus to save face. If you dont want them flip them dont degrade them you make Mitch job harder. It also make the coach look bad when those same players move on and play great for another coach.

Lin and young are the kind of players that do not need any help to fall under the bus. They love to be there.Each had the opportunity even before they came to LA to prove that they belong to the big stage,but they unfortunatly have fail. They unidimentional players with very limited skills and a very weak sports mentality.

New Power House
02-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Lin is a legit back up pg and will be the league. Rockets trade is salary to make room. No one is saying he is a star. or expecting what he did in NY. but he is not as bad as some suggest. and unlike Kendall Lin still post numbers outside Mike system. thats BS.

below average pg and extremily bad defender. You are right with the lack of those important skills in a consistent basis,he is a mediocre pg. But I have to admit that he brought us one first round pick,a second?,and about 8 million cap space. Not bad for us in season that we needed to tank harder than ever to keep our high first round.

New Power House
02-22-2015, 06:44 PM
stats speak for themselves. PER lakers pau was pure garbage too so some Laker fans lost credibility. BS Lin stats and play indicate he is not garbage. Every single NBA player shoot airballs once in awhile, shoot fts at a .795 career rate and protect the ball better than any other Laker. If your team sucks you will likely suck too. Like i said Lakers suck and are doing the right thing to make sure they suck and that should remain the goal but dont lie to degrade players.

The most important stats for a pg are defense(steals) and assist. His court vision and passingability very average and turn overs is huge. No athleticism!

ldawg
02-22-2015, 09:38 PM
The most important stats for a pg are defense(steals) and assist. His court vision and passingability very average and turn overs is huge. No athleticism!I did say he was average and not garbage like some suggest. Like i did with Pau when everyone call him soft trash with the coach throwing him under the bus. I base what i see not what one says. On limited minutes the numbers dont lie. Ill say it again Lin is the best guard on Lakers at present.
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/playerrankings/regularseason/PG?&print_rows=9999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gctXqyqv90o

Scott need to keep Lin, Swaggy, Hill and Davis on limited minutes to keep the tank rolling. This is a lost Season and Clarkston should get the bulk of the minutes while he learn the ropes. Kelly should continue to start as well.

parr4
02-23-2015, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't say Scott is a liar. He is playing the young guys to see what he has. Lin doesn't help us right now. Plus couldn't trade him cause no one wants that salary or can afford that salary.
As for everyone wanting Okafor, unless we get the #1 pick we aren't getting him. Here is my idea for the off season:

Rondo/Mudaiy
Kobe/Clarkson
Young/Sam Dekkar
Randle/Davis/Black
Deandre Jordan/Dakari Johnson

ldawg
02-23-2015, 08:09 AM
I hope not too see Rhondo in La. IMO Lakers would serve better resigning Lin to a cheaper rate than maxing out a player like Rhondo. Dragic is a better option. Lakers would serve better with ball movement over ball domination. One reason we may see Rhondo in LA is Scott is old school and have not adjust to the new NBA and rhondo may be a better fit in his system. Also with both Kobe and Scoot pushing for him Mitch may target him but i hope Mitch stick to the plan. I Hate players that be in the NBA for years and never learn to shoot.

Tony_Starks
02-23-2015, 07:30 PM
Its a huge insult to Gasol to put him and Lin in the same. Sentence. Gasol is a all-star/international star that was being used incorrectly by a imbecile coach. Lin is at his very best a somewhat decent career backup that will be lucky to be in the league in 5 years.

Maybe not hot garbage, but definitely garbage.

ldawg
02-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Its a huge insult to Gasol to put him and Lin in the same. Sentence. Gasol is a all-star/international star that was being used incorrectly by a imbecile coach. Lin is at his very best a somewhat decent career backup that will be lucky to be in the league in 5 years.

Maybe not hot garbage, but definitely garbage.what is your definition of garbage? you sound confuse.

New Power House
02-25-2015, 12:18 AM
what is your definition of garbage? you sound confuse.

I think his definition of garbage is very clear: LIN!

Tony_Starks
02-25-2015, 03:24 AM
what is your definition of garbage? you sound confuse.

I think his definition of garbage is very clear: LIN!

Lol! I was going to break it down but yeah, this.

ldawg
02-25-2015, 08:01 AM
Lol! I was going to break it down but yeah, this.

Laker fans lost credibility when deciding who is garbage. Cause in their opinion everyone is garbage not name kobe. Pau was a prime example. the next guy after that will be garbage and so will be the one after that. It the same song over and over again.