PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh to miss remainder of season with blood clots in lungs

Stunner
02-20-2015, 01:48 AM
@SportsCenter: DEVELOPING: Heat F Chris Bosh was admitted Thursday to Miami-area hospital where initial tests were done on Bosh's lungs. (via @MiamiHerald)

goingfor28
02-20-2015, 01:49 AM
Damn. Hopefully just precautionary. Get well soon CB.

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2015, 01:53 AM
ya sounds kinda scary, but probably just precautionary. he came back from his trip to haiti not feeling well and skipped practice before not traveling with the team to new york for the game tomorrow night. there were rumors he had a rib injury leading up to the allstar break as well. i'm not sure what the deal is exactly at this point.

beasted86
02-20-2015, 01:53 AM
If its not one thing its the next. This team can never stay healthy. Wade, Deng, Bosh, Chalmers, Bird have all missed 5-15 games each.

Anyway, hope its not serious for his family and the team's sake.

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2015, 01:59 AM
there's some talk on twitter about a possible blood clot on his lung...nothing confirmed just rumors but damn.

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2015, 02:04 AM
@gregcote: No confirmation yet -- emphasize that -- but initial concerns about Chris Bosh tonight involved blood clot on lung: pulmonary embolism.

lakerfan85
02-20-2015, 02:06 AM
@gregcote: No confirmation yet -- emphasize that -- but initial concerns about Chris Bosh tonight involved blood clot on lung: pulmonary embolism.

Damn.. That's scary..

FlashBolt
02-20-2015, 02:08 AM
Wonder what led to this. He's one of the more genuine NBA players out there. Hope he's okay.

chi-townlove1
02-20-2015, 02:12 AM
All the jokes can be made about bosh. But when it really boils down to it, the man is loyal and a good guy for the NBA. He's genuine and a legit good example for the general public regarding the NBA. Wish him nothing but the best, and if this affects his NBA career then so be it. But make sure the health comes first.

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2015, 02:40 AM
We must preserve the last Raptor on this Earth before they go extinct

it's kind of in poor taste to be making jokes at the expense of someone who is being tested for a potentially life threatening illness don't you think... smh

numba1CHANGsta
02-20-2015, 02:53 AM
it's kind of in poor taste to be making jokes at the expense of someone who is being tested for a potentially life threatening illness don't you think... smh

typical Heat fan lol

PowerHouse
02-20-2015, 03:06 AM
Its true that we dont want any distasteful posts for something serious like this but Jerome Kersey actually died. I dont see any threads about that, except Blazer forum.

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2015, 03:16 AM
typical Heat fan lol

typical internet troll...

chi-townlove1
02-20-2015, 03:21 AM
Alright before this gets ridiculous. Let it go. My god. People can joke around. Yes probably not about a man who is actually sick. But I don't think he meant any harm. Just every calm down and check yourselves.

Teeboy1487
02-20-2015, 03:26 AM
WTH is wrong with you man? Just purely insensitive and cruel. I hope everything is well with Bosh.

Silent
02-20-2015, 04:30 AM
Hope nothing to serious get well soon cb4

BHF
02-20-2015, 05:12 AM

:facepalm: you cant be serious? And no i am not a heat fan.

diu9leilomo
02-20-2015, 11:32 AM
people are saying its a serious injury, possible career ending even life threatening

InRoseWeTrust
02-20-2015, 11:32 AM
Man this ****ing sucks. I was totally looking forward to seeing their new starting 5 complete with Dragic and Whiteside.

ThuglifeJ
02-20-2015, 11:37 AM
I've grown to like Bosh more and more each year. The fact he stayed in Miami when things got tough is admirable too.

This is awful.

ATX
02-20-2015, 11:41 AM

Really? What a douchey thing to say. Very poor taste.

beasted86
02-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Doesn't sound good, but it's early and no definitive reports are out yet

The Heat could announce Friday whether Chris Bosh will be forced to miss the remainder of the season following tests on his lungs.
Bosh was admitted to a Miami-area hospital Thursday after meeting with a doctor. The Heatís power forward underwent initial tests that proved inconclusive, according to the Heat. The fear is that Bosh could have blood clots on his lungs. If there is a pulmonary embolus, or multiple clots, then Bosh would be out for the remainder of the season, and possibly longer, while being treated with blood thinners for pulmonary embolism.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/20/report-chris-bosh-could-have-blot-clots-on-his-lungs-miss-rest-of-season/

Bring The Heat
02-20-2015, 11:59 AM
wow speechless.. Pulmonary embolisms are serious and life threatening. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.. you can just tell bosh is a good genuine person.. Prayers to bosh and his family

KnicksorBust
02-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Doesn't sound good, but it's early and no definitive reports are out yet

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/20/report-chris-bosh-could-have-blot-clots-on-his-lungs-miss-rest-of-season/

Yeah I just read that. I'm not a big Bosh fan but the guy really seems to always seems to be laughing and enjoying basketball. He's been seriously underrated over the last few years and had a bad wrap with too many fans. Wish him the best.

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2015, 12:02 PM
They're reports his career might be over, is that true?

beasted86
02-20-2015, 12:06 PM
There's no definite information about his condition yet, but just to give you an idea how serious this could be, pulmonary embolism is what just killed Jerome Jersey.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Its true that we dont want any distasteful posts for something serious like this but Jerome Kersey actually died. I dont see any threads about that, except Blazer forum.

I mention him in Bucks board in the around the league thread.

InRoseWeTrust
02-20-2015, 12:13 PM
https://twitter.com/JaredZwerling/status/568797907010371584

Blood clot in 1 lung.

RCarlson85
02-20-2015, 12:24 PM
https://twitter.com/JaredZwerling/status/568797907010371584

Blood clot in 1 lung.

Wow, what a crazy 20 hrs it's been. First yesterday there's a big time high getting Dragic and now this terrible news about Bosh. Really bad news. Hopefully he's able to get the treatment he needs and gets healthy ASAP.

ATX

Wouldn't you wish...

D-Leethal
No jokes here. Bosh seems like a great person. I hope he is OK and I would love to see a healthy Heat - Cavs matchup in the playoffs.

archdevil84
02-20-2015, 12:26 PM
wish CB nothing but the best and a speedy recovery. sucks big time for him and his family and for the heat:(

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2015, 12:29 PM
Wouldn't you wish...

You're classless, why would I wish his career was over? I asked a question, now there's reports it maybe life threatening, so for once stop this Knick vs heat fan ******** that you're on and look at the bigger picture.

Hopefully he fully recovers from this!!!

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2015, 12:31 PM
There's no definite information about his condition yet, but just to give you an idea how serious this could be, pulmonary embolism is what just killed Jerome Jersey.

That's crazy, praying to God that's not the case

ATX
02-20-2015, 12:40 PM
You're classless, why would I wish his career was over? I asked a question, now there's reports it maybe life threatening, so for once stop this Knick vs heat fan ******** that you're on and look at the bigger picture.

Hopefully he fully recovers from this!!!

No you have been one hating on the HEAT for as long as I can remember. When have I been on a Knick hating rant? I opposed some of your and some other Knicks fans beliefs that the Dragic signing was trash, but that's it. The worst thing I said was worry about your own team and look in the mirror when trashing another organization. Don't act like you're not happy about this. Bosh is one of my favorite players despite all the insults he recieves...Dinosaur, Raptor, 2 and half men, Gay, Princess, and all other immature comments you trolls come up with.

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2015, 12:44 PM
No you have been one hating on the HEAT for as long as I can remember. When have I been on a Knick hating rant? I opposed some of your and some other Knicks fans beliefs that the Dragic signing was trash, but that's it. The worst thing I said was worry about your own team and look in the mirror when trashing another organization. Don't act like you're not happy about this. Bosh is one of my favorite players despite all the insults he recieves...Dinosaur, Raptor, 2 and half men, Gay, Princess, and all other immature comments you trolls come up with.

First off wtf does that Dragic trade have to do with Bosh's health? So now you're bringing up past posts from other threads to justify you're classless post in this one? Not one Knick fan made a joke in this thread about Bosh. I asked a simple question about his career being over being true because it sounded unbelieveable, I thought a blood clot was just a season ending thing.

Grow up kid someone life is at stake and you're worried about past arguments with Knicks fans.

WaDe03
02-20-2015, 12:45 PM
****! Just when things were getting good for us. Praying for you Bosh get well soon! Well hold it down however long you're out and make the best signings to do so.

WaDe03
02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Spo says he's in great care and everyone is jumping the gun too early because there isn't a full diagnosis. Also said it's not life threatening and everyone to stop speculating.

lakerfan85
02-20-2015, 12:48 PM

Man you need to chill out.. He didn't say anything negative, he just asked a question.

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Spo says he's in great care and everyone is jumping the gun too early because there isn't a full diagnosis. Also said it's not life threatening and everyone to stop speculating.

Good, had a feeling the media jumped the gun

lakerfan85
02-20-2015, 12:50 PM

That's good news..

Pakman
02-20-2015, 12:51 PM
Lol atx.

jp611
02-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Scary stuff. Get better soon, Bosh.

kdspurman
02-20-2015, 01:22 PM
No jokes here. Bosh seems like a great person. I hope he is OK and I would love to see a healthy Heat - Cavs matchup in the playoffs.

+1... Hopefully he can recover. Wishing the best for him & his fam.

PhillyFaninLA
02-20-2015, 01:25 PM
typical Heat fan lol

I'm not a Heat fan and I agree with him.

This only helps his case

Grow up

IKnowHoops
02-20-2015, 02:18 PM
Hope its nothing at all. Hopefully something he can be back in a couple weeks. Don't even want to think that its life threatening. Want to see him and this new Heat team go.

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2015, 02:30 PM
from my research here's an update...

bosh's wife, spo, and miami herald writer have all said bosh will be ok and it's not life threatening. the diagnosis isn't confirmed yet but doctors do believe it's a lung clot on one lung. he's fatigued and on blood thinners still undergoing tests in the hospital with his family alongside. seems likely he will have to miss the rest of the season at this point but not for sure. seems confirmed that his outlook is good long term.

JustinTime
02-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Wish it was Lebron instead he's a dick.

Deception
02-20-2015, 03:03 PM

How about wishing upon no one? You may dislike LeBron but wishing a serious condition upon a person, not just a player, makes you a dick not Lebron.

JustinTime
02-20-2015, 03:10 PM
How about wishing upon no one? You may dislike LeBron but wishing a serious condition upon a person, not just a player, makes you a dick not Lebron.

I just feel like if I didn't have to see him all the time I'd be a lot happier lol.

Stunner
02-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Updating a previous report, Chris Bosh has been diagnosed with a blood clot in both of his lungs.
While head coach Erik Spoelstra said everyone is "jumping the gun," and that a full diagnosis has yet to be completed, this updated diagnosis is actually worse than the initial one. It seems very likely that Bosh will miss the remainder of the season, but owners should probably wait for official word from Miami's side before sending him to the waiver wire. If there's one positive thing about this situation, it's that Bosh's ailment isn't believed to be life threatening. Stay tuned.

@JaredZwerling: Chris Bosh update: The problem is actually blood clots in both lungs. Further testing is being done. He's currently resting in hospital.

JustinTime
02-20-2015, 03:24 PM
Updating a previous report, Chris Bosh has been diagnosed with a blood clot in both of his lungs.
While head coach Erik Spoelstra said everyone is "jumping the gun," and that a full diagnosis has yet to be completed, this updated diagnosis is actually worse than the initial one. It seems very likely that Bosh will miss the remainder of the season, but owners should probably wait for official word from Miami's side before sending him to the waiver wire. If there's one positive thing about this situation, it's that Bosh's ailment isn't believed to be life threatening. Stay tuned.

@JaredZwerling: Chris Bosh update: The problem is actually blood clots in both lungs. Further testing is being done. He's currently resting in hospital.

It's that damn Miami air, he should have stayed in Toronto/

Vampirate
02-20-2015, 03:39 PM
from my research here's an update...

bosh's wife, spo, and miami herald writer have all said bosh will be ok and it's not life threatening. the diagnosis isn't confirmed yet but doctors do believe it's a lung clot on one lung. he's fatigued and on blood thinners still undergoing tests in the hospital with his family alongside. seems likely he will have to miss the rest of the season at this point but not for sure. seems confirmed that his outlook is good long term.

Only thing that really matters.

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't think it was intention but LeBron's tweet about Kersey came off wrong to me.

"Heavy heart for Bosh especially since some dude died from that last week!"

Great words of encouragement Bron...

Chronz
02-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Send ur love yall, bosh has the same thing this dead person had.

Dade County
02-20-2015, 04:13 PM
I believe that this is all fake.

It's the league controlling organizations/players again.

Sadds The Gr8
02-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Lol atx.
Yea...what an idiot he is.

chi-townlove1
02-20-2015, 04:17 PM
So it looks like his season is over.

FraziersKnicks
02-20-2015, 04:25 PM
I don't think it was intention but LeBron's tweet about Kersey came off wrong to me.

@KingJames

Man my heart real heavy right now thinking about @chrisbosh health! Especially after hearing about Kersey the other day. My prayers are....

8:14 AM - 20 Feb 2015

:confused:

JustinTime
02-20-2015, 04:32 PM

I heard rumors that Bosh and Lebron weren't friends on Miami either which makes it more suspicious. James is such a dick.

Chronz
02-20-2015, 04:37 PM
I heard rumors that Bosh and Lebron weren't friends on Miami either which makes it more suspicious. James is such a dick.

Hes a dick because you heard rumors?

Jamiecballer
02-20-2015, 04:41 PM
i don't get the confusion. it's startling news, made more so from the fact that someone recently died of similar causes. where is the suspicious or confusion coming from? y'all know there is a character limit on tweets, not like writing a god damn novel.

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 04:46 PM

Jerome Kersey died a couple days ago from a blood clot that went to his lung. If your buddy is going through nearly the same thing, that's not exactly something you shoot be tweeting out. Certainly not words of encouragement.

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 04:48 PM
hes a dick because you heard rumors?

lol

Big Zo
02-20-2015, 04:50 PM
There's some sick people in this world/forum.

ATX
02-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Yea...what an idiot he is.

:rolleyes:

ATX
02-20-2015, 04:53 PM
There's some sick people in this world/forum.

Yes sir. But no, I'm the idiot!! Anyways, it's a sad world out there, magnified here by the bitterness of fans.

FraziersKnicks
02-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Jerome Kersey died a couple days ago from a blood clot that went to his lung. If your buddy is going through nearly the same thing, that's not exactly something you shoot be tweeting out. Certainly not words of encouragement.

Ahh I see, I thought you were saying the tweet came off wrong because it said "some dude" which would've been pretty thoughtless towards Kersey and his family.

I see where you're coming from and I agree, but obviously the thought is there.

IKnowHoops
02-20-2015, 05:03 PM
I just feel like if I didn't have to see him all the time I'd be a lot happier lol.

You sound suicidal. If an nba basketball player has more power over your happiness than your mother and father, you need psychiatric help.

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 05:07 PM
Ahh I see, I thought you were saying the tweet came off wrong because it said "some dude" which would've been pretty thoughtless towards Kersey and his family.

I see where you're coming from and I agree, but obviously the thought is there.

I think a general fan or younger generation sees the way he refers to him as "Kersey" and their mind is thinking "some dude".

IKnowHoops
02-20-2015, 05:09 PM
I think a general fan or younger generation sees the way he refers to him as "Kersey" and their mind is thinking "some dude".

James has poor articulation skills. Thats all.

Cal827
02-20-2015, 05:14 PM
Unfortunate news, hopefully he's able to make a full recovery from this. Hope that his family is doing alright at this difficult time too.

:facepalm:

Sly Guy
02-20-2015, 05:30 PM
blood clots aren't usually that bad in the lungs. They can treat it with an angioplasty if they wanna do surgery, or they can hop him up on blood thinners and try to dissolve the clot if they don't wanna do anything invasive. Surgery will keep him out longer (I imagine blood thinners would prevent him from doing heavy athletics for a little while at least), but all in all, unless there's an underlying cause to the blood clot, I think he'll be fine in pretty short order. Still, not good news for the heat who are trying to make a playoff push in the wake of their trade deadline moves.

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 05:35 PM
James has poor articulation skills. Thats all.

That's a cop out. You should refer to a member of your NBA brethren by his full name when your speaking on his death 1 day prior.

JustinTime
02-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Hes a dick because you heard rumors?

No but he has been such a dick up until that rumor that it's hard to believe them.

Hangin n Wangin
02-20-2015, 06:26 PM

He's proved time and time again that he is in fact, an idiot.

FraziersKnicks
02-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Funny how a thread about Chris Bosh's health and a potentially life threatening condition turns into another LeBron bashing thread.

Welcome to PSD

Stunner
02-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Bosh out for the season

archdevil84
02-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Funny how a thread about Chris Bosh's health and a potentially life threatening condition turns into another LeBron bashing thread.

Welcome to PSD

exactly, what the hell is wrong with people here? instead of bashing lebron and discussing him how about just talking about how bosh can hopefully have a speedy recovery and how it impacts the heat for this season and boshs long term career. but no, people just had to turn it into this...

Stunner
02-20-2015, 07:44 PM
@JoeGoodmanJr: Heat expected to announce Chris Bosh's season is over.

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2015, 07:45 PM
exactly, what the hell is wrong with people here? instead of bashing lebron and discussing him how about just talking about how bosh can hopefully have a speedy recovery and how it impacts the heat for this season and boshs long term career. but no, people just had to turn it into this...

ATX and Justintime are you're main culprits.

Pray Bosh makes a speedy recovery. Thank God it's not life threating

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 07:57 PM

LeBron made himself relevant with his tweet. This one is on him fellas.

JNA17
02-20-2015, 08:04 PM
Bosh is a legit good person. This is terrible news to hear.

I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. Get well soon Bosh! :(

goingfor28
02-20-2015, 08:08 PM
I don't get the jokes in a thread like this. I'm not Heat fan or Bosh particularly, but he's a very good player and honestly seems like a great person. Wish him a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully for his amd Miami's sake he can get back this year.

Ultimately though health is of course the most important. Get well soon CB.

FraziersKnicks
02-20-2015, 08:17 PM

Yeah but you're faulting the guy for something clearly meant with good intentions. Instead of nitpicking it just take it for what it is, LeBron wishing a friend a speedy recovery.

archdevil84
02-20-2015, 08:19 PM

he didnt have bad intentions at all with that tweet. Those guys just tried to put lebron in a negative spot. and besides, it was actually this Justintime dude that started it with his "wish it happened to lebron" comment

archdevil84
02-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Yeah but you're faulting the guy for something clearly meant with good intentions. Instead of nitpicking it just take it for what it is, LeBron wishing a friend a speedy recovery.

this

IKnowHoops
02-20-2015, 08:30 PM

Welcome to PSD

Funny, but surprising to no one.

D-Leethal
02-20-2015, 08:32 PM

Fair enough, I'll leave it be. I said my piece about Bosh to know what I'm about. I hope he is back by the playoffs, he is one of the good guys.

FraziersKnicks
02-20-2015, 08:38 PM
So do I, good guy who's underrated on here. Get well soon Bosh.

ThuglifeJ
02-20-2015, 08:43 PM

Smmfh. Bron is hands down one of the biggest idiots ever with words. He ALWAYS says something stupid.

On the positive, I'm starting to actually think he's just dumb and doesn't mean/understand what he says..I used to think he did and that was worse..

Minimal
02-20-2015, 09:04 PM
Smmfh. Bron is hands down one of the biggest idiots ever with words. He ALWAYS says something stupid.

On the positive, I'm starting to actually think he's just dumb and doesn't mean/understand what he says..I used to think he did and that was worse..
This thread is not about LeBron so get the f out of here with such posts.

ThuglifeJ
02-20-2015, 09:11 PM

This thread is not about LeBron so get the f out of here with such posts.

Every threads about Lebron. Maybe someone should sticky 'Lebron says the darnedest things' thread so we won't have to bring it up.

I already expressed my concern for bosh. Class act

still1ballin
02-20-2015, 09:11 PM
Wish him a full recovery.

DillyDill
02-20-2015, 09:22 PM
I'm praying for a full Bosh recovery, blood clots are no laughing matter

Vinylman
02-20-2015, 09:22 PM
our prayers are with you

ThuglifeJ
02-20-2015, 09:28 PM
Nvm my bad. Thought DLethal was quoting Lebron word for word with him saying 'some dude' and what not. Still sort of dumb writing, but not nearly as bad.

ohreally
02-21-2015, 12:25 AM
Crazy that in such a short time first there was Mirza Teletovic, then Jerome Kersey, and on the heels of Kersey, Bosh. Pretty spooky. Mirza, by reports, should be OK to play again (lookingg forward to it, Mirza) and if reports are true I hope the same is true for Chris

Nick O
02-21-2015, 01:29 AM

well that's why college helps..

Nick O
02-21-2015, 01:31 AM
:( Always has and always will be my favourite player! itl suck not to see him on the court the rest of this season but whatever ensures his career isn't over. class guy, amazing player. get well CB

DemarDerozan
02-21-2015, 01:48 AM
well that's why college helps..

The funny thing is he gets defensive about not going to college. If he wasn't freakishly athletic he would probably be working as a Walmart greeter.
I respect dudes who haven't gone to college, but that have made a career by working hard and working smart. I've known many blue collar men in my family and around my town who have done this.
I have no respect for arrogant punks who happen to have a special skill and then complain about the criticism they receive for not being well spoken, or knowing how to write a proper sentence.
Lebrons terrible PR has little to do with his education, he is just a ****** person.

DemarDerozan
02-21-2015, 01:53 AM
CB4 is one of the most underrated postseason players of all time, he sacrificed his prime years as a superstar to win championships. He was unfortunately tarnished by the "legacy" of Leilliterate.

Stunner
02-21-2015, 05:36 PM
@MiamiHEAT: OFFICIAL: The HEAT announced today that @ChrisBosh will miss the remainder of the season while being treated for blood clots on his lung.

FlashBolt
02-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Miami Heat officials just reported it.. Damn, just when they got Goran.

Title: Blood clots, sorry.

jaydubb
02-21-2015, 05:47 PM
That sux

Big Zo
02-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Get well soon, C.B!

Tony_Starks
02-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Man that's not good. Forget basketball hopefully the treatment can help him recover health wise, blood clots are no joke. Especially in the lung.

GiantsSwaGG
02-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Hoping for a speedy recovery CB

goingfor28
02-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Get well soon

Shady66
02-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Stay strong CB

DemarDerozan
02-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Damn. In my prayers. Feel bad about all those rupaul jokes and ****. CB was my favorite Heat player... always thought he held everything together. Get better soon.

Darc Mind
02-21-2015, 07:02 PM
Been in the hospital bosh is in. My grandfather is here. Bosh is across the hall, seen Spo and Wade go in. RN here says hes doing good.

cheetos185
02-21-2015, 07:17 PM
Hope he gets well soon.

R. Johnson#3
02-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Hoping for a full recovery.

IDunknown
02-21-2015, 09:34 PM
This is the same thing Jerome Kersey just died from at only 52 years old,real serious.

Stunner
02-21-2015, 11:46 PM
@AlexKennedyNBA: Miami was reportedly interested in signing Andray Blatche earlier in the season. Now, with Chris Bosh out, I'd imagine they'll look at him.

WaDe03
02-22-2015, 12:49 AM
@AlexKennedyNBA: Miami was reportedly interested in signing Andray Blatche earlier in the season. Now, with Chris Bosh out, I'd imagine they'll look at him.

That would be great. Does a lot of the things Bosh does just not as good.

mightybosstone
02-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Some things are more important than basketball. Hopefully Bosh gets healthy and returns next season. It really does suck for the Heat, though. If Bosh is healthy and with the acquisition of Dragic, they could have feasibly had a shot to challenge for the East. Now you have to wonder if Dragic is going to want to stick around Miami at all after this season