PDA

View Full Version : Bulls "Contender" to land Kendrick Perkins - Confirms GarPax have working cell phones

Mitch Kramer
02-19-2015, 06:06 PM
Well at least we know they've turned their phones on during this trade deadline period. Is this their big move? Kendrick Perkins? Or is there something else in the works? SMH

Shammyguy3
02-19-2015, 06:09 PM
bait thread

Mitch Kramer
02-19-2015, 06:11 PM
hey look who came out of his little bulls forum shell. I was just asking a question. Are the bulls going to make a move?

Mitch Kramer
02-19-2015, 06:15 PM
I give the lame ducks in the FO credit for their offseason moves. The window is open. Just think a guy like Wilson Chandler or Afflalo would've put them over the top.

Kaner
02-19-2015, 06:45 PM
Obv bait thread but w/e. Wasn't an exciting deadline for the Bulls but their weren't a lot of options salary wise. Couldn't get Chandler or affalo without including taj which the front office didn't want to do. Looking at the moves that did happen I wish they'd beat houstons offer for mcdaniels. A 1st 2nd and Moore probably gets it done.

ChitownSports16
02-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Lol

kozelkid
02-19-2015, 06:53 PM
Obv bait thread but w/e. Wasn't an exciting deadline for the Bulls but their weren't a lot of options salary wise. Couldn't get Chandler or affalo without including taj which the front office didn't want to do. Looking at the moves that did happen I wish they'd beat houstons offer for mcdaniels. A 1st 2nd and Moore probably gets it done.
You're kidding yourself if you think Thibs would have given McDaniels any significant playing time. Not that I necessarily would anyway (at least not over Dunleavy or Snell).

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 07:06 PM
So are the Cavs and Clippers. Shall we make threads for them as well?

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Over my head. Never mind. ;)

Kaner
02-19-2015, 08:15 PM
You're kidding yourself if you think Thibs would have given McDaniels any significant playing time. Not that I necessarily would anyway (at least not over Dunleavy or Snell).

Mcdaniels is a better defender then Snell right now, with a ton of potential on that end. With the way Snells playing of late i'd agree McDaniels wouldn't get minutes this season but that's only if Snell does't regress(again) through the end of the season. I think ideally they'd have gotten him and he'd have taken minutes from Hinrich, but then am really kidding myself :sigh: