PDA

View Full Version : Trade deadline recap

KobeOwnSU
02-19-2015, 04:08 PM
What the **** just happened? Can we get a single thread going with all the trades in detail?

1. The Denver Nuggets have traded guard Arron Afflalo to the Portland Trail Blazers, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reports.
The Nuggets will receive Thomas Robinson, Will Barton, Victor Claver, a lottery protected first-round draft pick in 2016 and a second-round pick, while also sending Alonzo Gee to Portland.

2. The Denver Nuggets have traded center JaVale McGee and a first-round pick to the Philadelphia 76ers, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reports.

3. The Brooklyn Nets have traded power forward Kevin Garnett to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Thaddeus Young, NBA.com's David Aldridge reports.

4. The Phoenix Suns have traded Goran Dragic to the Miami Heat as part of a three-team deal, according to reports. ESPN's Marc Stein first reported Dragic was headed to Miami. In the deal, the Heat also acquire Dragic's brother, Zoran, from the Suns. Miami is sending two first-round picks and forward Danny Granger to Phoenix and trading Shawne Williams and guard Norris Cole to the New Orleans Pelicans. The Pelicans are sending guard-forward John Salmons to the Suns. Center Justin Hamilton will also leave Miami for one of the two teams.

5. The Oklahoma City Thunder have traded point guard Reggie Jackson to the Detroit Pistons as part of a three-team deal with the Utah Jazz, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reports.
The Thunder will acquire Kyle Singler from the Pistons and will also send Kendrick Perkins to the Jazz in exchange for Enes Kanter, Wojnarowski reports.

6. The Detroit Pistons have acquired Tayshaun Prince in a trade with the Boston Celtics, ESPN's Marc Stein reports. The Celtics will receive Luigi Datome and Jonas Jerebko in return, Stein reports.

7. The Phoenix Suns have traded point guard Isaiah Thomas to the Boston Celtics, according to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski. The trade could become part of a larger transaction between multiple teams, but Phoenix will receive a first-round pick in 2016 as well as shooting guard Marcus Thornton for Thomas, Wojnarowski reports.

8. The Phoenix Suns have acquired guard Brandon Knight from the Milwaukee Bucks in a three-team deal also involving the 76ers, ESPN's Marc Stein reports. As part of the trade, the Bucks will receive Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee, Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski reports. The Sixers will reportedly acquire the Lakers' top-five protected draft pick from the Suns.

9. The New York Knicks have traded guard Pablo Prigioni to the Houston Rockets in return for guard Alexey Shved as well as two second round draft picks, Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski reported on Thursday.

10. The Washington Wizards have traded point guard Andre Miller to the Sacramento Kings in exchange for Ramon Sessions, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reports.

Goose17
02-19-2015, 04:11 PM
League imploded. Everyone is being traded everywhere. Lol...

KobeOwnSU
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
No joke, I think the Suns and Bucks traded half their teams in a matter of minutes...

Deception
02-19-2015, 04:13 PM
Reggie Jackson to Detroit
Isiah Thomas to Boston
MCW, Miles Plumlee, Ennis to Milwaukee
Dragic to Heat
Knight to Suns
DJ Augustine, Singler, and Kanter to OKC
Perkins to Utah

what'd I miss?

KobeOwnSU
02-19-2015, 04:14 PM
Isn't Perkins part of a three team deal?

numba1CHANGsta
02-19-2015, 04:18 PM
The Afflalo trade is probably the only most impactful trade of the deadline, all the other trades didn't improve a team's championship chances

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Prigioni to Rockets

Shved & two second round picks to Knicks

Deception
The Afflalo trade is probably the only most impactful trade of the deadline, all the other trades didn't improve a team's championship chances

I really think OKC got deadly, Augustine is the perfect PG to compliment their offense, and they picked up Kanter as well and dumped Perkins

KobeOwnSU
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 56s56 seconds ago
Norris Cole to New Orleans for John Salmons is another trade that beat the buzzer

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 04:20 PM
Isiah Thomas to Boston
Dragic to Heat
Knight to Suns
Perkins to Utah

what'd I miss?

KG to Minny
Thad Young to BK

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 04:20 PM
Cole to Pelicans.
Shived had been traded.
Knicks and Rockets made a move.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Isiah Thomas to Boston
Dragic to Heat
Knight to Suns
Perkins to Utah

what'd I miss?

what the hell

Westbrook36
I really think OKC got deadly, Augustine is the perfect PG to compliment their offense, and they picked up Kanter as well and dumped Perkins

Agreed..Kanter should work really well next to Ibaka with his offensive ability.

julienbball
I.Thomas got traded to Philadephia no? if he got traded to Bos then what did the 76ers got in return for trading MCW?

KobeOwnSU
Prigioni to Rockets

Shved & two second round picks to Knicks

Knicks doing tanking right...Meanwhile, the Lakers? Lets just keep Lin, Hill, and Nash to be useless. You're telling me they couldn't get any picks for dealing those guys and taking on bigger contracts?? Ala what philly did with McGee.

lakerfan85
02-19-2015, 04:22 PM
I like the moves OKC made.. They also picked up Novak

mngopher35
Hahaha this was a crazy deadline. So many last minute trades.

KobeOwnSU
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s51 seconds ago
Source: Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

But wait, I thought Cole was going to the Pelicans???

North Yorker
What did Philly get for trading MCW?

NYKnickFanatic

The Rockets got Prigioni, what are you saying?

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10665630_352256101589560_710534667_a.jpg

aman_13
Isiah Thomas to Boston
Dragic to Heat
Knight to Suns
Perkins to Utah

what'd I miss?

Wow watch out for OKC.

KobeOwnSU
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m1 minute ago
Hearing Tayshaun Prince to Detroit for Jerebko and Datome

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Source: Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

Wow Miami got both Dragic's.

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 04:24 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s51 seconds ago

But wait, I thought Cole was going to the Pelicans???

3 team deal I believe

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 04:25 PM
Why would Pistions want him back. Bass would have been better but maybe he went in the Thomas deal.

bleedprple&gold
02-19-2015, 04:25 PM
Knicks doing tanking right...Meanwhile, the Lakers? Lets just keep Lin, Hill, and Nash to be useless. You're telling me they couldn't get any picks for dealing those guys and taking on bigger contracts?? Ala what philly did with McGee.

Lakers are not under the cap to absorb big contracts like Philly is. I'm sure they tried to trade some guys but nobody was wanted.

kdspurman
02-19-2015, 04:27 PM
Live blog-

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2015/02/19/2015-nba-trade-deadline-live-blog/

KobeOwnSU
02-19-2015, 04:27 PM
Lakers are not under the cap to absorb big contracts like Philly is. I'm sure they tried to trade some guys but nobody was wanted.

You don't think those are large enough contracts to combine or keep by themselves? They could have traded for McGee and a first just by sending Nash and Kelly.

More-Than-Most
02-19-2015, 04:34 PM
MCW gone :clap:

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Salmons goes to Phoenix makes the Trade bigger.
Also Thornton goes to the Suns.

Goose17
02-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Lol... the Dragon and the Dinosaur on the same team.

It's like watching a kid play 2K with all these deals. Best deadline in recent memory.

More-Than-Most
02-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Yo its like all teams decided to make moves in the final 10 minutes lol

julienbball
02-19-2015, 04:39 PM
so Brook Lopez stays put...interesting

FraziersKnicks
02-19-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm pretty amazed Utah couldn't get more for Kanter... Kendrick Perkins expiring? That was the best offer?

Goose17
02-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Yo its like all teams decided to make moves in the final 10 minutes lol

I remember seeing a documentary about trades in sports and how they're usually agreed upon about 3 hours before the deadline but there's so much paperwork to fill in it takes ages for the trades to be processed. Apparently theres usually trades made and the paper work submitted but they don't get processed in time so don't happen.

Things may have changed though. Saw that documentary about ten years ago. This day and age you would assume there's less paper work.

Mamba42
02-19-2015, 04:42 PM
I'm pretty amazed Utah couldn't get more for Kanter... Kendrick Perkins expiring? That was the best offer?

Yeah, that's what I am wondering too. There had to be a pick in there as well, no? They could have let Kanter walk in the off-season anyway so it's a weird deal to make to get nothing back and improve another team greatly.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Why did Philly trade mcw and what did they even get

Mamba42
02-19-2015, 04:46 PM

Basically they loaded up on future draft picks some more.

Oefarmy2005
02-19-2015, 04:48 PM
I see that my beloved tankers, the 76ers managed to send away another couple of players that showed some signs of being OK. I am speechless.

Oefarmy2005
02-19-2015, 04:49 PM

They traded McDaniels as well. He was playing too well for their taste.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Lopez could still have been moved just that Trade has been sent in but hasen't been reported yet.
Where did they Trade McDaniels?

Cal827
02-19-2015, 04:50 PM
What the **** just happened? Can we get a single thread going with all the trades in detail?

Best opening thread comment ever :laugh2:

I'm happy that we'll see KG finish where it all started.... Minnesota is gonna sell out seats now, so I think they'll be happy.

I'm curious to see what Hawkeye thinks.

Mamba42
02-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Lopez could still have been moved just that Trade has been sent in but hasen't been reported yet.
Where did they Trade McDaniels?

To who?

Westbrook36
02-19-2015, 04:51 PM
I see that my beloved tankers, the 76ers managed to send away another couple of players that showed some signs of being OK. I am speechless.

It's been written on the wall that MCW wasn't part of the future plans. I think the main reason is that he can't shoot (inefficient) and with Noel/Embiid as a higher priority it meant that he would be the odd man out for a trade.

Apparently the 76ers received the Lakers Top 5 protected pick this year + other assets.

Oefarmy2005
02-19-2015, 04:53 PM
To who?

Houston, for Isaiah Canaan and a 2nd rounder.

North Yorker
02-19-2015, 04:54 PM
It's been written on the wall that MCW wasn't part of the future plans. I think the main reason is that he can't shoot (inefficient) and with Noel/Embiid as a higher priority it meant that he would be the odd man out for a trade.

Apparently the 76ers received the Lakers Top 5 protected pick this year + other assets.

Link? I'm interested to see the breakdown of that deal.

Mamba42
02-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Houston, for Isaiah Canaan and a 2nd rounder.

Yeah I knew McDaniels went to the Rockets (silly deal IMO for PHI), but he mentioned Lopez being traded. I wonder to where if the Nets had time after OKC ****ed them

Cal827
02-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Basically they loaded up on future draft picks some more.

I know they are looking to the future, but I don't understand their logic. Are they that much into analytics that a sophmore slump is enough for a team to toss a guy off their team? I mean, I know that much of the forum think MCW is a little overrated, but he still has room to grow.

The 6ers front office is aware that a Lebron James or Kevin Durant type player comes up once every decade or so, right?

By the time these guys start to mesh with each other, one of them is going to want to leave due to the losing from the previous years (E.g. What happens if the team keeps losing for the next couple seasons, while Noel becomes a Defensive Juggernaut and good starter? He'll probably bolt, leading to a recurrence of the cycle).

Don't really think that anyone is going to want to come and help them with the disarray. Which will lead them to likely having to massively overspend on inferior talent (2016 is coming up lol).

Milwaukee has the upside to be outright horrifying (while being a playoff team now, Philly pay attention lol). Didn't exactly like trading Knight, but their starting guys in the future are going to be:

PG: Carter-Williams
SG: Giannis
SF: Parker
PF: Henson
C: (We'll see about this one).

It's a damn shame that Sanders couldn't get his head together, cause this line-up would be the most freakishly athletic team out there :laugh2:

Oefarmy2005
02-19-2015, 04:57 PM

I am sure it wan't for nothing, but c'mon, how can anyone, especially any player in this league respect that FO? And you are going to put MCW's shooting woes on him? The guy has zero and I mean ZERO help anywhere else on the roster and has been constantly double teamed this season. And what exactly did McDaniels do to deserve his departure? By that logic, Shved averaged a PER of 20 and should have been the long-term solution. Don't worry, they'll trade Noel next year.

jp611
02-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Winners - PHX and OKC
Losers - MIL

Cal827
02-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Yeah I knew McDaniels went to the Rockets (silly deal IMO for PHI), but he mentioned Lopez being traded. I wonder to where if the Nets had time after OKC ****ed them

LOL if Lopez was traded to the Bucks....

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 04:59 PM
Trades are still be annouced.

archdevil84
02-19-2015, 05:00 PM
pure madness at the buzzer lol. those past few minutes felt like a down to the wire game

ThuglifeJ
02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
Please edit all moves in your OP. I like the thread just do us that favor so we can see it all in one spot.

Mamba42
02-19-2015, 05:06 PM
LOL if Lopez was traded to the Bucks....

Yeah, that'd be pretty interesting. I think that MIL deal was weird, but if they ended up with Lopez somehow (not likely lol) then they'd have to be considered a deadline "winner"

sens#11fan
02-19-2015, 05:16 PM
Wow, OKC almost swapped Lopez for RJ. Instead, they got a better deal for Augustine, Singler, Kanter and Novak for Rj, Perkins and a 1st. MIL did well in the trade deadline too.

D-Leethal
02-19-2015, 05:20 PM
I don't think anyone can be against what Bucks are doing, but an MCW - Giannis backcourt is gonna be ugly when it comes to shooting the ball. Not sure they are a good long term fit.

mightybosstone
02-19-2015, 05:24 PM
The Rockets essentially got Prigioni and KJ McDaniels for Alexey Shved, Isaiah Canaan and a bunch of mediocre 2nd rounders. :sigh:

At least they got some pieces that could contribute to the rotation for two guys who currently weren't contributing anything, but this deadline was admittedly a disappointment. When I look around and see that Dragic, Thomas, Jackson and Knight all got dealt and Houston ended up with none of them, I want to throw up in my mouth a little bit.

More-Than-Most
02-19-2015, 05:27 PM
I will put this in here as well

because he would have been a 15-25 pick in any other draft... He won rookie of the year because the field he was running against was sad and probably is one of the meh rookie of the years ever... He looked lost and terrible this year and never had a high ceiling to begin with. Him being the main guy was hurting him a bit no doubt but this is not something we will ever regret and its good we got a first in return even after his play this year. We have the pieces here that matter with a ton of cap and an abundance of draft picks over the next 2 years. This pick we just got for him will likely be a top 10 pick next off season. The problem people have with this deal on this board is because they severely overrated MCW because he won rookie of the year. The only mistake our organization made was not trading him the second he won the award instead of letting him further hurt his value by playing.

Jarvo
02-19-2015, 05:30 PM
Thomas is gonna have major trust issues now since phx dumped him
Why would anyone trade for Perkins?!?
PHX gave away their 8th seed to The Thunder.
Philly will be trash for a very looooooonnng time (which is sad)
I don't get why The Bucks traded Knight away.
Pat Riley is a ****ing G!
The Thunder may upset The Warriors in the 1st round (if they play)

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 05:35 PM
The Rockets essentially got Prigioni and KJ McDaniels for Alexey Shved, Isaiah Canaan and a bunch of mediocre 2nd rounders. :sigh:

At least they got some pieces that could contribute to the rotation for two guys who currently weren't contributing anything, but this deadline was admittedly a disappointment. When I look around and see that Dragic, Thomas, Jackson and Knight all got dealt and Houston ended up with none of them, I want to throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I don't know what your PG situation is like, but if Pablo gets playing time, you're going to like him. You will love his steals from inbound passes on made baskets. He is really good at those.

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10665630_352256101589560_710534667_a.jpg

Chronz
02-19-2015, 05:38 PM

Welcome to my world. Clips best moves only come when everyone else has finished buying out their unwanted scraps. Wish my team could have added a Corey Brewer.

archdevil84
02-19-2015, 05:39 PM
OKC is certainly the winner of this trade deadline day. made the perfect moves

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account ‏@WojYahooNBA

The Cavaliers and Clippers are strong contenders to sign Kendrick Perkins once buyout is done with Jazz, league sources tell Yahoo.

Nice piece off the bench.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 05:46 PM
Details of Trades are still coming in.
Williams who the Pelicans got going to be bought out.
Ira Smith to be Wavied,
Garet Jarrett could be part of deal.

KobeOwnSU
02-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Updated my original post to include all the trades i found. Let me know if i missed any.

Chronz
02-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Nice piece off the bench.

Not sure how he fits with the Clips. But they need size so its worth a shot.

Saddletramp
02-19-2015, 05:50 PM
Details of Trades are still coming in.
Williams who the Pelicans got going to be bought out.
Ira Smith to be Wavied,
Garet Jarrett could be part of deal.

Who are these people?

Deception
02-19-2015, 06:11 PM
What's going to be interesting is how these PG trades look a year from now. Dragic could jet after this season, same with Jackson. A lot of these trades seem pretty even, except for a few.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 06:15 PM
Marshall back to Suns.

phantasyyy
02-19-2015, 06:15 PM
What's going to be interesting is how these PG trades look a year from now. Dragic could jet after this season, same with Jackson. A lot of these trades seem pretty even, except for a few.

Pretty sure that Jackson/dragic are gonna resign-or have some sort of backdoor type of agreement before making the trade, Miami wouldn't give up two picks for a half season rental.

Goose17
02-19-2015, 06:16 PM
Who are these people?

:laugh:

ewing
02-19-2015, 06:19 PM
Agreed..Kanter should work really well next to Ibaka with his offensive ability.

i like both Kanter and Singler

ewing
02-19-2015, 06:20 PM
I like the moves OKC made.. They also picked up Novak

Steve Novak? How so?

valade16
02-19-2015, 06:26 PM
This trade deadline was all about the PGs.

Dragic, Thomas, Knight, MCW, Jackson all moved.

Saddletramp
02-19-2015, 06:26 PM
:laugh:

Williams is one of the Inconsequentials of the league that I doubt I could pick out of a lineup and I guess Ira Smith also goes by the name of Ish Smith. Garet Jarrett? Garrett Temple or Jarrett Jack? Or a 13th man on a garbage team? I honestly don't know.

Grant Jarrett. Ok; sure.

mngopher35
02-19-2015, 06:40 PM
I think okc getting kanter, singler, Augustine was really nice for their bench. I don't think they really downgraded much at backup pg and were able to add a good offensive big to compliment Ibaka and Adams.

Miami also could make some noise in the east now if healthy with dragic, wade, deng, bosh, whiteside. Very solid starting 5.

mightybosstone
02-19-2015, 06:48 PM
I think okc getting kanter, singler, Augustine was really nice for their bench. I don't think they really downgraded much at backup pg and were able to add a good offensive big to compliment Ibaka and Adams.

Miami also could make some noise in the east now if healthy with dragic, wade, deng, bosh, whiteside. Very solid starting 5.

Yeah, in terms of the playoff teams, those are the only squads that got significantly better. I like, but don't love Portland's acquisition of Afflalo based on how poor he's played this season. I think Milwaukee's deals could make them potentially better in the long run. And if Houston re-signs McDaniels in the offseason, I like his chances to make a long-term impact as a freakishly athletic 3 and D guy.

Phoenix's long-term prospects are totally questionable, but getting Knight and Thornton and a 1st rounder should at least soften the blow. And if they were going to lose Dragic anyway, Knight is a good long-term replacement.

ewing
02-19-2015, 06:58 PM
I don't think anyone can be against what Bucks are doing, but an MCW - Giannis backcourt is gonna be ugly when it comes to shooting the ball. Not sure they are a good long term fit.

I don't they are were trading for right now i don't know what position Giannis settles into. They got a young 6'7 PG with a lot of upside. I think MCW is a basketball player and I will not be surprised if he learns to shoot the ball- regardless i think the kid will have value in this league

mngopher35
02-19-2015, 07:02 PM
Yeah, in terms of the playoff teams, those are the only squads that got significantly better. I like, but don't love Portland's acquisition of Afflalo based on how poor he's played this season. I think Milwaukee's deals could make them potentially better in the long run. And if Houston re-signs McDaniels in the offseason, I like his chances to make a long-term impact as a freakishly athletic 3 and D guy.

Phoenix's long-term prospects are totally questionable, but getting Knight and Thornton and a 1st rounder should at least soften the blow. And if they were going to lose Dragic anyway, Knight is a good long-term replacement.

I was kinda surprised 76ers have up mcdaniels, I think he will be a decent role player and he's young. Afflalo was ok for depth but not as big of an add as okc or Mia.

I am interested to see how Milwaukee and suns end up. A lot of moving pieces there but I agree that getting knight is solid since we knew dragic was gone. We will see what Kidd can do with mcw, I am not sure what to make of him as a player yet.

tredigs
02-19-2015, 07:31 PM
love what OKC did, gonna be epic how they clown GS in the first round

Definitely will be the toughest 1st round matchup ever. Setting up to be the greatest Finals run in NBA history if they pull it off. The kind of team that would smoke the Rox 4-0 by double digits each game in a series.

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Definitely will be the toughest 1st round matchup ever. Setting up to be the greatest Finals run in NBA history if they pull it off. The kind of team that would smoke the Rox 4-0 by double digits each game in a series.

your probably right it isnt whos playing the best in january and i can see okc hitting their stride at just the right time

just you know everyone crowning GS already and all

RaiderKid318
02-19-2015, 07:35 PM
Not even sure why the Pelicans bothered making a trade lol

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 07:38 PM
sam hinkie learned from the master he is killing it in philly

Goose17
02-19-2015, 07:38 PM
love what OKC did, gonna be epic how they clown GS in the first round

They'll have to make the playoffs first.

And nobody is crowning GS anything. For all the crap you and your buddies give people for ragging on Houston you sure spend a lot of your time trolling (and consistently being put in your place).

KD does have more covers than steph though so that probably means they'll win...I mean, if I use the SpokenJeebus formula.

tredigs
02-19-2015, 07:40 PM
your probably right it isnt whos playing the best in january and i can see okc hitting their stride at just the right time

just you know everyone crowning GS already and all

Lol at everyone crowing GS. They have the 2nd best SRS in history behind the 72 win Bulls and an insane record in what's probably the toughest conference ever, so obviously they're getting their just praise. But I bet if their was a poll of "Warriors or the field", the field would win the poll handily. Hell if it was just "OKC or GS 1st round" it would be only slightly in GS's favor.

JWO35
02-19-2015, 07:46 PM
I actually like what OKC got in return from dealing Perkins & Jackson. These guys Kanter, Singler, and DJ will be coming off the bench for OKC. Singler & DJ were starters for the Pistons and I know one point in time Kanter was a starter too...

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 07:48 PM
Lol at everyone crowing GS. They have the 2nd best SRS in history behind the 72 win Bulls and an insane record in what's probably the toughest conference ever, so obviously they're getting their just praise. But I bet if their was a poll of "Warriors or the field", the field would win the poll handily. Hell if it was just "OKC or GS 1st round" it would be only slightly in GS's favor.

doubt it nothing wrong with being media darlings

Goose17
02-19-2015, 07:51 PM
doubt it nothing wrong with being media darlings

Lolol... Harden has more covers though right? That was your big argument?

Don't worry we "ain't that good" anyway.

xxplayerxx23
02-19-2015, 07:56 PM
Okc just became really really good ino
What did the Jazz get

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-19-2015, 07:56 PM
Warriors, Rockets, and Bulls fans make this forum entertaining lol

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 07:57 PM
and ROX fans are the salty ones? LOL

Lakers + Giants
02-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Kanter to OKC is going to be HUGE. I can see them winning it all tbh.

FraziersKnicks
02-19-2015, 08:08 PM
sam hinkie learned from the master he is killing it in philly

He's certainly killing something in Philly, not quite sure what "it" is though... Maybe morale?

More-Than-Most
02-19-2015, 08:10 PM
He's certainly killing something in Philly, not quite sure what "it" is though... Maybe morale?

Trading overrated Talent for a top 10 draft pick.... THE HORROR.

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 08:10 PM

assets man hes positioning the team to make a huge splash soon

KobeOwnSU
02-19-2015, 08:11 PM
In a couple years the rising stars game is just gonna be Philly versus everybody else.

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 08:15 PM
In a couple years the rising stars game is just gonna be Philly versus everybody else.

hell philly might end up with the first five picks in the draft (sarcasm) before the truth patrol comes around flaashing lights and blaring horns

Goose17
02-19-2015, 08:17 PM
Did Isiah land in Boston or Philly?

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 08:17 PM
OMG here comes the stalker on cue with his walls of text

Goose17
02-19-2015, 08:22 PM
If McGee gets bought out where the hell does he land? Athletic freak but a complete idiot and terrible decision maker.

Cal827
02-19-2015, 08:26 PM
These playoffs are going to be very interesting indeed.

OKC made moves to give themselves much depth, as well as additional scorers to complement Durant/Westbrook. I think Kanter is pretty much what they need below offensively. Ibaka/Adams can handle more of the defensive load (although it is a weakness on the team). OKC-GS would epic, and probably go 7 games.

In the East, Miami's starting 5 can give any of the East's best problems. Dragic, to go with that team of playoff hardened veterans, could possibly upset some teams come April.

FraziersKnicks
02-19-2015, 08:52 PM
assets man hes positioning the team to make a huge splash soon

MCW and McDaniels were "assets" though... And they've been moved for another "asset"

There's only so many you can stockpiling before fans get restless that these assets aren't becoming W's.

Verbal Christ
02-19-2015, 09:05 PM
some levity for change wwho says ROX fans are too uptight and unable to laugh at themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PJb3kgAGUg

IversonIsKrazy
02-19-2015, 09:50 PM
Philly.... wtf. The Bucks and Suns was random asa hell. OKC big winners.
I need to know the 2 firsts included for dragic before i judge the trade (heard one was 2021 unprotected)
How is it that Jazz literally only got an expiring for Kanter, how??

dhopisthename
02-19-2015, 09:56 PM
Philly.... wtf. The Bucks and Suns was random asa hell. OKC big winners.
I need to know the 2 firsts included for dragic before i judge the trade (heard one was 2021 unprotected)
How is it that Jazz literally only got an expiring for Kanter, how??

they also got a first, a 2nd, and some euro dude plus dumped 4 mill

mightybosstone
02-19-2015, 10:36 PM

Hey! That's not remotely true! (And the only reason I can say that is because Houston has zero chance of facing them in the first round.)

mgomrjsurf
02-20-2015, 12:31 AM
Phil isn't buying him out.

Htownballa1622
02-20-2015, 12:57 AM
some levity for change wwho says ROX fans are too uptight and unable to laugh at themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PJb3kgAGUg

Hey! That's not remotely true! (And the only reason I can say that is because Houston has zero chance of facing them in the first round.)

Yall go check out the posts by "codman" on the cyberx thread on that other site we use.

Interesting tidbits about us going after Aa and gogi.