02-19-2015, 04:02 PM
wut?

GiantsSwaGG
02-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Wtf did the Suns traded for 2 more PG?

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Bucks got MCW?

Why would they trade Knight? So confused.

marj987
02-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Huh?

Goose17
02-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Isiah Thomas and Dragic both traded today? Lol. Suns when from three guards to one?

jp611
02-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Bucks are so stupid, wow.

Great deals for PHO today

COOLbeans
02-19-2015, 04:08 PM
I liked the deal for the Bucks getting MCW before I realized they gave up Brandon Knight. Knight wouldve been pretty good with a guard like Williams.

Killerjug
02-19-2015, 04:08 PM
what are the bucks doing

COOLbeans
02-19-2015, 04:11 PM
a defensive, versatile guard like Knight will make the the Suns back court stronger with Bledsoe than what Dragic and Thomas were bringing. I like the Knight move for the Suns but hate it for the Bucks.

COOLbeans
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Knight for MCW straight up isnt too bad. But if they couldve found a way without giving up Knight wouldve been great for them.

Kidd obviously liked MCW and Knight is prone to mistakes that Kidd never wouldve made during his career..

marj987
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Ii thought MCW played for the 6ers

Mr. Baller
02-19-2015, 04:13 PM
The Bucks length is absolutely incredible. If those boys ever learn how to shoot, jesus christ.

numba1CHANGsta
02-19-2015, 04:14 PM
the most stupidest and pointless trade of the season, this makes no sense

Deception
02-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Really works out well for the Suns, they like the 2 PG system, Knight is a bigger guy who was viewed as a SG/PG, Bledsoe and Knight on the court should be exciting

ROY 2 MVP Braun
02-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Really works out well for the Suns, they like the 2 PG system, Knight is a bigger guy who was viewed as a SG/PG, Bledsoe and Knight on the court should be exciting

Bucks fans were hoping we would get to see that if we could have signed Bledsoe this past off season. Guess we get to see it but not the way we wanted to.

Can any Suns fans tell me how Ennis has looked?

I really thought Knight would be untouchable but getting MCW to replace Knight to go along with another Center in Miles to help replace Sanders. Guess I cant be too mad at it.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
02-19-2015, 04:38 PM
The bucks pretty much traded Brandon Jennings for Kris Middleton, MCW, Ennis, and Miles P.

Goose17
02-19-2015, 04:38 PM

Bledsoe and Knight on the court is going to be fun.

Redrum187
02-19-2015, 04:39 PM
PG: Eric Bledsoe
SG: Brandon Knight
SF: PJ Tucker

Pretty good perimeter defenders... I like it.

COOLbeans
02-19-2015, 04:43 PM
Under more consideration, I completely like the move from Milwaukee's vantage. They get much bigger and also replace Sanders somewhat with Plumlee. And Williams could be an upgrade for them at the point.

Deception
02-19-2015, 04:48 PM
Bucks fans were hoping we would get to see that if we could have signed Bledsoe this past off season. Guess we get to see it but not the way we wanted to.

I really thought Knight would be untouchable but getting MCW to replace Knight to go along with another Center in Miles to help replace Sanders. Guess I cant be too mad at it.

Bucks feared that Knights price tag would be too high this offseason, but I don't understand why they would make that trade if they're playing well.

dcenate05050
02-19-2015, 04:50 PM
as a bucks fan ill take it.. i just wanted knight gone or to walk.. man does not like to pass.. 3 guys on their rookie deals still is a fine trade to me.

Redrum187
02-19-2015, 04:55 PM
PG: MCW 6'6
SG: Khris Middleton 6'8
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo 6'11
PF: John Henson 6'11
C: Miles Plumlee 6'11

.... wow...

Who are the starting PF/C for the Bucks?

Jarvo
02-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Wtf are the bucks doing?!?! Knight is way better than MCW

xxplayerxx23
02-19-2015, 05:01 PM
I read the 76ers got the Lakers protected top 5 pick not sure if guy is reliable

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Bucks don't have to pay Knight this summer. Which would easily be $12M per to $15M per. Also our defense will be killer with length as in MCW, Middleton, Giannis, Henson. Also pass first in MCW Giannis and Parker will get more touches next season. Also Knights 18 points per game will get divvied up nicely now. MCW just has to rebound and pass. Plumlee is another center to depth chart with Sanders gone. Ennis is pg insurance since Marshall done for the year. Bucks have 16 players though. So either Kenyon Martin retires and becomes a players coach or JOB is waived.

Redrum187
02-19-2015, 05:15 PM
I like it for both teams really.

Kidd and MCW have similar games, only Kidd was a much better defender. I think MCW has the length and quickness to develop into a great defender though, especially with Middleton/Giannis there to help.

They could guard guys 1-4 really, switch on their man, no problem. I am definitely looking forward to watching them.

JustinTime
02-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Knight for MCW straight up isnt too bad. But if they couldve found a way without giving up Knight wouldve been great for them.

Kidd obviously liked MCW and Knight is prone to mistakes that Kidd never wouldve made during his career..

Don't sleep on Ennis

JustinTime
02-19-2015, 05:27 PM

Ennis didn't play this year but he did go to the D-league and average 18+ 5.5 Asts and like 4.5 rebs. He'll be very good especially with Kidd as the coach.

delontewest
02-19-2015, 05:30 PM
I don't know how people could really dislike this move for Milwaukee.

They couldn't get a deal in place for Knight when he becomes a RFA this summer. Probably going to end up getting a deal around 14mm/year. MCW will only count 7.5 mm over the next two years. MCW might not be the same scorer Knight was but he does just about everything else better. All of the Bucks young guns need to improve their scoring but you can't ask for a much better return then the reigning ROY along with some front court depth. Ennis is up in the air as he never got his chance with PHX's overload at PG but who knows what kidd could do with him.

Jason Kidd with MCW, Jabari and Giannis for the foreseeable future could be scary.

Chronz
02-19-2015, 05:34 PM
This one really confuses me. Trying to think of parallels but drawing blanks. Could be very interesting to see how the Bucks change via this trade.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
02-19-2015, 05:37 PM
I don't know how people could really dislike this move for Milwaukee.

They couldn't get a deal in place for Knight when he becomes a RFA this summer. Probably going to end up getting a deal around 14mm/year. MCW will only count 7.5 mm over the next two years. MCW might not be the same scorer Knight was but he does just about everything else better. All of the Bucks young guns need to improve their scoring but you can't ask for a much better return then the reigning ROY along with some front court depth. Ennis is up in the air as he never got his chance with PHX's overload at PG but who knows what kidd could do with him.

Jason Kidd with MCW, Jabari and Giannis for the foreseeable future could be scary.

you forgot Middleton, Henson, Plumblee, and Ennis as well...

Sadds The Gr8
02-19-2015, 05:40 PM
Bucks are so stupid, wow.

Great deals for PHO today
I thought they were dumb too at first but I get it now. Knight is primed to be overpaid like all hell after this season. Guess they'd rather have mcw at 5-6m than knight at 11m+.

Jtirado16
02-19-2015, 05:41 PM
Bucks did stellar. Now Carter Williams with kidd is going to be special

TheNumber37
02-19-2015, 05:49 PM
People keep forgetting the Parker a walking 20 points a game, plays on the bucks...a pass first pg woukd help. Also, knight is due for a 40 to 50 million dollars deal.

beasted86
02-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Bucks got MCW?

Why would they trade Knight? So confused.

Kidd wants a clone of himself I guess. Probably thinks he can coach him up to a franchise corner piece.

Also a cost cutting measure. Has 2 more rookie seasons left while Knight was due a contract this summer.

Brew Crew
02-19-2015, 06:04 PM
I like that all the people who are calling the Bucks stupid for this trade are the same people who don't watch Buck's game. Yes, B-knight has upped his game stat-wise but he makes terrible decisions as a PG. For someone who is going to get a huge raise in pay, it isn't worth it for the Bucks who will eventually have to re-sign half their current squad.

Kidd may not be the technical GM, but he had his hands all over this one.

flea
02-19-2015, 06:14 PM
I actually like the deal for both teams. For the Suns, they have a backcourt now that is what Hornacek wanted but is more tenable defensively. 2 ballhandlers that can play off each other, one more of a slash-and-dish and the other with nice shot-making ability. Reminds me of the Bad Boys backcourt in some ways (offensively).

For the Bucks they get the 'Cuse PGs. I'm not much of a fan of MCW but he definitely has upside. I only saw Ennis in college but he's got a good IQ, even if his shot isn't much better than MCW's (if at all). Seems like Kidd gets to find out if either or both can be his PG rotation of the future for minimal cost. Plus they get Plumlee, who is a very nice backup center (better than Wright IMO). All for a guy they probably weren't going to keep around.

It's a nice contrast of styles. Kidd wants to do this new-wave of the NBA with giants on the perimeter and lots of defensive switching, banking on his ability as a coach to make it work offensively. Hornacek in the other direction wants to be, not necessarily smaller, but more versatile offensively in the open court.

I think both are pretty cool philosophies. I've enjoyed watching the Suns the last year and a half and I'm making it a point to catch more Bucks games down the stretch of the season. After all, it's all but settled for the contenders at this point. The fun part is seeing what teams are building something good.

smith&wesson
02-19-2015, 06:34 PM
I thought they were dumb too at first but I get it now. Knight is primed to be overpaid like all hell after this season. Guess they'd rather have mcw at 5-6m than knight at 11m+.

they save money, possibly get a better pg and also get ennis and plumblee who could end up being solid role players for them. great move imo.

Sportfan
02-19-2015, 08:25 PM
This one really confuses me. Trying to think of parallels but drawing blanks. Could be very interesting to see how the Bucks change via this trade.

I think people are forgetting where Brandon Jennings was a year ago. He was barely considered a top 20 PG last year, hell people saw him a lot like they do MCW now as an ineffecient chucker. Bucks had to decide whether to sign Knight to a long term deal after this season, and there's not enough evidence to see how good Knight is. MCW pretty much lets them have a starting PG for 2 more years without having to focus on contract extensions. Bucks dont need to contend this year this is a transition year to next year with Jabari, actual big men, and their PG in place.

Love this deal by Kidd.

GodsSon
02-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Great move for the Bucks.

THE MTL
02-19-2015, 11:16 PM
I really like MCW's potential under Jason Kidd.

Spacolie716
02-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Steller move by the Bucks here. Offense is easier to teach to these guys than defense. So I'll take the short term loss on offense for long term gain on defense. I actually like Plumlee just as much as getting MCW. We really needed a big body down low, and he's pretty athletic for his size. Not only that, it's so much easier to find offense in this league through free agency and the draft than it is to find defense. Hopefully MCW's Turnover's will drop a little with having a little bit better surrounding cast.

bucketss
02-19-2015, 11:52 PM
i thought bucks liked knight, almost an allstar this year.

Spacolie716
02-19-2015, 11:55 PM
i thought bucks liked knight, almost an allstar this year.

Coach Kidd wasn't the greatest fan of him in terms of being a PG. Kidd wants to have that more traditional PG, in which MCW would fill that role alot better and will be an upgrade on the defensive side. And you can't go wrong with 6' 6" and only being 23 + 2 more rookie salary seasons

JustinTime
02-20-2015, 02:55 PM
Coach Kidd wasn't the greatest fan of him in terms of being a PG. Kidd wants to have that more traditional PG, in which MCW would fill that role alot better and will be an upgrade on the defensive side. And you can't go wrong with 6' 6" and only being 23 + 2 more rookie salary seasons

Ennis is more traditional than MCW. MCW is like 6'6 and was probably forced to play point because he can't shoot for his life. 64% from the FT and .256% from the 3 for a PG is awful.

Sportfan
02-20-2015, 04:28 PM
Milwaukee becomes Syracuse 2.0, Suns became Kentucky 2.0. This will be fun

SF8
02-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Ennis is more traditional than MCW. MCW is like 6'6 and was probably forced to play point because he can't shoot for his life. 64% from the FT and .256% from the 3 for a PG is awful.

Rondo is a terrible shooter and he's managed to carve out an all star level nba career.

SF8
02-21-2015, 06:24 AM
a defensive, versatile guard like Knight will make the the Suns back court stronger with Bledsoe than what Dragic and Thomas were bringing. I like the Knight move for the Suns but hate it for the Bucks.

Is Knight really that good defensively?