PDA

View Full Version : Mock Trade Game (Round 2) Philadelphia vs Orlando

Shammyguy3
02-18-2015, 04:43 PM
The Bulls' forum hosted the Mock Trade game again this year. Teams were combined to make an even 20 team league. Conferences were adjusted to compensate for disparity in talent. The top-8 teams in each conference made the playoffs. Vote on the poll for which team you think would win in a 7-game series. Players are considered 100% healthy. If they have been out the whole year, use the last season that they played and take about 80% of their production to vote (e.g. Paul George).

1. Philadelphia (Home Court Advantage)
PG: Eric Bledsoe- MCW- Jarrys Bayless
SG: Victor Olidipo- Jeremy Lamb- Dion Waiters
SF: Kevin Durant- Andrie Kirelinko
PF: Serge Ibaka- Nick Collinson
C: Nikola Vucevic- Nerlens Noel

4. Orlando
PG: Russell Westbrook/Tony Wroten
SG: Gordon Hayward/Vince Carter/Alan Anderson
SF: Draymond Green/Quincy Pondexter
PF: Nene Hilario/Ed Davis/Marcus Morris
C: Roy Hibbert/Timofey Mozgov/Brandan Wright/Miles Plumlee

Philly Write-Up

Well, I'm back again this time with a tougher matchup. I think my team matches up well this this team actually. I think we are equal at PG with me having Bledsoe and MCW. Victor Olidipo is a play maker and is very good at defense. Plus he did some nice moves in the slam dunk contest. Where i think i pull away at is the front court. You could not have a better front court than Durant Ibaka and Vuc. Those guys are dominant. Vuc has offense skills and Durant does obviously. Ibaka can play lock down defense. Also coming off the bench i have Nerlens Noel who is a nightmare on defense.

They have some good players, but i think my balance is better. Team work is key. I think my team has the tools to win a championship.

Kaner
02-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Orlando matches up really well here. The Philly writeup claiming Westbrook vs Bledsoe+MCW is a wash is ridiculous. Westbrooks alot better then Bledsoe and, MCW is a negative at this point. Green vs Durant is probably the key matchup but I really like Orlando's chances.

MFFL==FML
02-18-2015, 06:12 PM
I would say Orlando in 7.

KnicksorBust
02-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Orlando. Dray-Nene-Roy is a great recipe to limit Durant

Shammyguy3
02-18-2015, 07:10 PM
Orlando wins this series because of their bench. The starters for each side are relatively even, but Orlando matches up better than Philly does. Then, it comes to the bench where Orlando's is supreme. Orlando in 7.

Shammyguy3
02-18-2015, 10:09 PM
bump

Ezio
02-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Westbrook shuts down Durant like he does every game.

5ass
02-18-2015, 10:34 PM
Philly's team is amazing.

Shammyguy3
02-19-2015, 11:00 AM
bump

Mr. Baller
02-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Orlando. Dray-Nene-Roy is a great recipe to limit Durant

Smart man

KnicksorBust
02-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Orlando pulling off the upset. I told you all in that redraft forum that Philly was overrated.

Shammyguy3
02-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Bump

Shammyguy3
02-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Orlando wins