PDA

View Full Version : Dragic tells Suns : " he's ready to move on " - Traded to Miami

Pages : [1] 2

Stunner
02-17-2015, 11:14 PM
@MySportsLegion: Wow. Goran Dragic has informed the Suns he has no intentions of signing with them this summer, could lead to a trade before Thursday. (USAT)

@MySportsLegion: The Rockets have been rumored to want Dragic, let's see if they can pull off a trade within the next 30+ hours.

@sam_amick: At @USATODAYsports: With Thursday trade deadline looming, Goran Dragic's reps tell the Suns he's ready to move on - http://t.co/KhnUgNAbhQ

Stunner
02-17-2015, 11:16 PM
@ShamsCharania: Suns informed Goran Dragic tonight that they'll accept his request for trade and work to move him by deadline, league source tells ******.

zn23
02-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Dragic had a very good year last year but that started when Bledsoe got injured. Now that Bledsoe is back the Suns are performing worse and Dragic's production has dipped. He just doesn't appear to work well with him.

Stunner
02-17-2015, 11:23 PM
Thomas being there didn't help either

Lakers + Giants
02-17-2015, 11:26 PM
****, I was hoping we got IT from the suns. Please please please don't trade for dragic...

TheNumber37
02-17-2015, 11:37 PM
Knicks next season.

Suns should get as MUCH as they can. Picks, expiring and a young piece.

Htownballa1622
02-17-2015, 11:39 PM
Apparently he prefers knicks,lakers, or heat.

You'll be fine here gogi.

Stunner
02-17-2015, 11:40 PM
@WojYahooNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are among preferred destinations for Goran Dragic, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Stunner
02-17-2015, 11:40 PM
Dragic doesn't want to go to Houston

mightybosstone
02-17-2015, 11:41 PM
As a Rockets fan, I'm thrilled by the news, but now that the first domino has fallen Morey has to work his magic and make the best offer on the table. If Dragic confirms with the Houston front office that he's willing to sign in Houston long-term, that may give Morey incentive to part with some of Houston's more attractive assets.

xxplayerxx23
02-17-2015, 11:41 PM

Where u see that? I think he would resign with the rockets? I would think anyway. I would love for the Knicks to trade a protected 018 + thjr + maybe Larkin or whatever young guy they wanted? Lol

kdspurman
02-17-2015, 11:45 PM
@WojYahooNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are among preferred destinations for Goran Dragic, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Time for Riley to work his magic

THE MTL
02-17-2015, 11:45 PM
Honestly, this is the Suns fault. He made the all-NBA third team and then they turn around the trade for Bledsoe (good trade) but then also signing IT was just a slap in the face.

lakerfan85
02-17-2015, 11:46 PM
Where u see that? I think he would resign with the rockets? I would think anyway. I would love for the Knicks to trade a protected 018 + thjr + maybe Larkin or whatever young guy they wanted? Lol

Woj reported it..

JPHX
Send him to Miami!!

lakerfan85
I bet he ends up with the Heat..

mightybosstone
02-17-2015, 11:47 PM
I just don't understand why Dragic would want to go to LA or New York. Sure, they offer larger markets, but there's zero chance to win there right now. If he goes to Houston, he's going to make a team with the fifth best record in the league that much better.

And Miami makes even less sense now that I think about it. If his goal is to be "the guy" in New York or LA, okay, but he's almost certainly not going to be that guy in Miami. He might even get fewer looks and control of the offense in Miami than he would in Houston.

xxplayerxx23
02-17-2015, 11:48 PM
As a Rockets fan, I'm thrilled by the news, but now that the first domino has fallen Morey has to work his magic and make the best offer on the table. If Dragic confirms with the Houston front office that he's willing to sign in Houston long-term, that may give Morey incentive to part with some of Houston's more attractive assets.

Question is do you trade jones without dragic committing long term? I just read what the other guy up
There said

sixer04fan
02-17-2015, 11:49 PM
Too bad the Heat don't have a first round pick to trade this year.

You're welcome.

Love,

Philly

xxplayerxx23
02-17-2015, 11:49 PM
I just don't understand why Dragic would want to go to LA or New York. Sure, they offer larger markets, but there's zero chance to win there right now. If he goes to Houston, he's going to make a team with the fifth best record in the league that much better.

And Miami makes even less sense now that I think about it. If his goal is to be "the guy" in New York or LA, okay, but he's almost certainly not going to be that guy in Miami. He might even get fewer looks and control of the offense in Miami than he would in Houston.

Melo out for the year, if he came here with his birds Knicks would have melo max space and probably a top 5 pick, dragic won't win games alone.

bleedprple&gold
02-17-2015, 11:50 PM
Honestly, this is the Suns fault. He made the all-NBA third team and then they turn around the trade for Bledsoe (good trade) but then also signing IT was just a slap in the face.

They traded for Bledsoe before Dragic made all-NBA third team.

JPHX
02-17-2015, 11:50 PM
Too bad the Heat don't have a first round pick to trade this year.

You're welcome.

Love,

Philly

Miami doesn't need it. Neither does any other team to pry Dragic away from the suns. Just sweat us out till we blink. Let the low balling begin!

Lakers + Giants
02-17-2015, 11:52 PM

Oh, ****.

I just hope the suns accept the best offer available instead of trading dragic where he wants to go. I really don't want him unless he's willing to accept a 12M per or less contract. We shouldn't trade for him tho, IF we do want him that bad, just sign him in the off season.

Don't do anything stupid Jim/Mitch..

lakerfan85
02-17-2015, 11:54 PM
I don't see the Suns getting a lot for him if he's moved by Thursday..

lakerfan85
02-17-2015, 11:55 PM
Oh, ****.

I just hope the suns accept the best offer available instead of trading dragic where he wants to go. I really don't want him unless he's willing to accept a 12M per or less contract. We shouldn't trade for him tho, IF we do want him that bad, just sign him in the off season.

Don't do anything stupid Jim/Mitch..

Mitch and Jim worry me..

Stunner
02-17-2015, 11:55 PM
@ESPNSteinLine: If no trade materializes, Dragic would head to free agency seeking a four-year max from Lakers or Knicks that could reach $80 million range

xxplayerxx23
02-17-2015, 11:56 PM
Knicks gotta trade Jose for any expiring, trade a protected first down the line lol with Hardaway and Larkin :p dragic melo a top 3 pick max space if they resign dragic after the max player :drool:

xxplayerxx23
02-17-2015, 11:57 PM
@ESPNSteinLine: If no trade materializes, Dragic would head to free agency seeking a four-year max from Lakers or Knicks that could reach $80 million range

Bleh I would only give him that if we could resign him with birds (if we dealt him) if not f that 20 mill no thanks lol

mightybosstone
02-17-2015, 11:58 PM
If you're Houston, I'd probably deal the first rounder anyway. It's not like the Rockets need the assets, and if it can get you 30 games and a postseason of Goran Dragic with a chance to re-sign him in the offseason, I think you've got to do it. Now the question is what other assets Morey would be willing to give up for a half-season rental of Dragic...

lakerfan85

Any team that pays Dragic 20 mil per year should be removed from the NBA..

Mr. Baller
Dragic and G. Green for Deng & Cole & a pick.

Get it done Pat

JPHX
02-17-2015, 11:59 PM
If you're Houston, I'd probably deal the first rounder anyway. It's not like the Rockets need the assets, and if it can get you 30 games and a postseason of Goran Dragic with a chance to re-sign him in the offseason, I think you've got to do it. Now the question is what other assets Morey would be willing to give up for a half-season rental of Dragic...

TJ and 1st would be huge at this point.

RaiderKid318
02-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Would dragic for whiteside(sp? C for heat) be a solid base for a deal. I just remember reading the heat couldn't retain him for some reason.

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:00 AM

Get it done Pat

Swap cole for Birdman and you got a deal.

L8kers4life
02-18-2015, 12:01 AM

Yeah I'm not sure why he did not mention Houston, it may have to do with what I was saying the other day about being traded from Houston, or maybe he really just wants the freedom to run his own team like they are reporting. Houston would be ideal, unless his goal is really to be a ball dominate guard, in which case Harden would take those touches.

As a Lakers fan, you can not make this deal, especially when the guy is a free agent this summer, we got burned once with Dwight we can not lose a pick or asset just to get burned in free agency. With that being said, Jim Buss is so stupid, I can almost guarantee he will give up the protection on the top 5 pick and make the deal, he will probably also throw in the first from Houston as well, he is that stupid...

Pierzynski4Prez
02-18-2015, 12:03 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but any team trading for him will not have his bird rights. So teams that he expressed interest in should just wait until summer instead of giving up anything now for him.

sixer04fan
02-18-2015, 12:05 AM
I would do Jones and a 1st for Dragic too if I were Houston.

Is it the best deal for half a season of Dragic? No. But with Motiejunas and Smith at the 4, Howard coming back eventually, Jones is on the outside looking in no matter what. And that's a late 1st round pick, not like we're talking a top tier prospect.

Houston is in their title contention window right now. It's hard enough to get there, and you never know how long it's gonna last. If you believe Dragic can improve your chances to win this year, you take that chance. This trade isn't going to destroy their future or anything like that. It's not ideal but it is worth it IMO.

Mr. Baller
Correct me if I'm wrong, but any team trading for him will not have his bird rights. So teams that he expressed interest in should just wait until summer instead of giving up anything now for him.

Nope, you trade for him you get the bird rights

mightybosstone

You are incorrect. Any team that trades for him WILL get his Bird rights. So there is a legitimate benefit to trade for him now rather than waiting to trade for him over the summer.

sixer04fan
02-18-2015, 12:10 AM
Would dragic for whiteside(sp? C for heat) be a solid base for a deal. I just remember reading the heat couldn't retain him for some reason.

Not saying this is right or wrong, but I think the flashes of greatness Whiteside has shown in so little time has Miami and their fans in love with his potential. As a 25 year old center with that kind of upside, I bet they intend on keeping Whiteside around for a long time.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-18-2015, 12:11 AM
Please go to the knicks! Win them some games so Lakers can have the worst record.

Suns might trade him to the Lakers so he can win us some games so they can keep their pick. Jim Buss scares the crap out of me.

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:12 AM
Randle + Protections removed from 2015 1st (suns own from LA) for Dragic

Or

Deng + Birdman for Dragic, Green, Wright.

What say you.

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Please go to the knicks! Win them some games so Lakers can have the worst record.

Suns might trade him to the Lakers so he can win us some games so they can keep their pick. Jim Buss scares the crap out of me.

No melo, dragic ain't winning us by himself lol. Knicks without dragic and melo win maybe 4 games the rest of the way, with dragic I woild think 8 at most :shrug:

Mr. Baller
02-18-2015, 12:13 AM

Or

What say you.

Heat would take that i would think. Get the upgrade at PG we desperately need and get a solid backup big in place of Bird.

mightybosstone
02-18-2015, 12:14 AM
The more I think about it, the more I think a team like LA and New York might actually make sense. If you're Dragic, you're one year removed from a ridiculously good season before Phoenix stifled your production by signing another point guard. If you go to a cellar dweller team in New York or LA that's looking to rebuild, you basically get 30 games to handle the ball and score as much as you want to audition for a new contract. Also, those teams have the cap room and the market to spend the money on a max deal for Dragic.

NYSpirit1
02-18-2015, 12:14 AM

Seriously. He's a 4 year, $44 million type of guy. That's pretty fair value.

He is NOT a max player by any means. I'd be extremely uncomfortable giving him even $16 million a year.

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 12:15 AM

Or

What say you.

Doubt lakers are that dumb

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:15 AM

He doesn't want to go to Houston

IKnowHoops
02-18-2015, 12:16 AM
Bleh I would only give him that if we could resign him with birds (if we dealt him) if not f that 20 mill no thanks lol

Yeah he's no where close to worth that and if any team gives him that much money they are just condemning them selves to not winning anything.

Lakers + Giants
02-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Mitch and Jim worry me..

Yup..

Exactly.

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Seriously. He's a 4 year, $44 million type of guy. That's pretty fair value.

He is NOT a max player by any means. I'd be extremely uncomfortable giving him even $16 million a year.

Prob not worth 20 but I think he's better then his numbers this year easy, hard playing with two other PGs lol. Like I said in a second if they trade for him get rid of Jose, have dragic birds melo a top 3 pick and max space would I do that deal.

lakerfan85
02-18-2015, 12:18 AM

Or

What say you.

That's a horrible trade for the Lakers..

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-18-2015, 12:19 AM
No melo, dragic ain't winning us by himself lol. Knicks without dragic and melo win maybe 4 games the rest of the way, with dragic I woild think 8 at most :shrug:

8 wins with Dragic with the Knicks may be enough to give the Lakers the worse record lol

Knicks will most likely have the worse record but I just don't want him now because he will really ruin the tank for the Lakers.

mightybosstone
02-18-2015, 12:19 AM
He doesn't want to go to Houston

He doesn't really have any say in the matter, bro. If the Rockets offer the best package to Phoenix, Goran Dragic will be a Houston Rocket whether it's on his list of preferred destinations or not. The only say he has is where he decides to go in the offseason. And I'm betting that Morey has no problem gambling with the idea that he can convince Dragic to re-sign in Houston in a few months if the Rockets make a deep playoff run.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:20 AM

Or

What say you.

Lakers shouldn't trade but that Heat deal is the most likely but replacing wright with Miles

GiantsSwaGG
I hope Dragic ends up with the Heat or Lakers

I don't want the Knicks offering 20 mill a year for him

IKnowHoops

Get it done Pat

If I'm the suns, I laugh at that. Cole is garbage, Deng is meh. Green and Dragic are in there primes. I mean God Bless the heat if Pat can get that done, and I hope they do, but that looks like a pipe dream.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
That's a horrible trade for the Lakers..

lol Basically two top 5 picks for a guy that is going to leave their team in the offseason, absolute horrible trade for the Lakers.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:21 AM
He doesn't really have any say in the matter, bro. If the Rockets offer the best package to Phoenix, Goran Dragic will be a Houston Rocket whether it's on his list of preferred destinations or not. The only say he has is where he decides to go in the offseason. And I'm betting that Morey has no problem gambling with the idea that he can convince Dragic to re-sign in Houston in a few months if the Rockets make a deep playoff run.

He does have a say because he's just gonna leave Houston while they give up pieces . No need for them to he stupid . They already burned him before

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:21 AM

You can trade for him but it would be stupid trading assets for a rental player.

Dragic is severely overrated imo. Only effective as the #1 option

IKnowHoops
02-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Not saying this is right or wrong, but I think the flashes of greatness Whiteside has shown in so little time has Miami and their fans in love with his potential. As a 25 year old center with that kind of upside, I bet they intend on keeping Whiteside around for a long time.

That may actually be a fair trade, so no way Pat does it.

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:23 AM

Part of the reason Dragic wants out is that he wants to run his own offense. Be the primary ball handler, learned that under Nash and when given the ball he exploded last year. Going to Houston seems like a lateral move with Harden. Probably why he doesnt wanna go there. But your right, if Houston wants to give up multiple assets for a 30ish game rental player, by all means. Just don't see him resigning there.

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:24 AM

Get it done Pat

Laughable deal, Cole is TRASH.

Mr. Baller
02-18-2015, 12:24 AM
Laughable deal, Cole is TRASH.

Gerald Green is good? What did I miss?

mightybosstone
02-18-2015, 12:25 AM
He does have a say because he's just gonna leave Houston while they give up pieces . No need for them to he stupid . They already burned him before

You can trade for him but it would be stupid trading assets for a rental player.

Dragic is severely overrated imo. Only effective as the #1 option

If you're Morey and the worst you have to give up is the New Orleans pick, Terry's expiring and a young project player, then you do it and don't think twice about it. It's worth it for the rental to make a run in the playoffs. Now if the Suns want Terrence Jones, that's where he may have to draw the line.

GiantsSwaGG
That may actually be a fair trade, so no way Pat does it.

How is that a fair package, that package wouldn't even get Dragic alone, maybe Green but not Dragic. Deng isn't the same player and Cole might be the worst back up PG in the NBA

GiantsSwaGG
Gerald Green is good? What did I miss?

He's better than Cole just like 98% of the NBA players are

Mr. Baller
02-18-2015, 12:27 AM
He's better than Cole just like 98% of the NBA players are

And the Suns are trying to compete, Luol Deng is better then any thing the Lakers or Knicks could offer to help them now. The Suns don't have many options here, they are gonna get lowballed.

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:27 AM
If you're Morey and the worst you have to give up is the New Orleans pick, Terry's expiring and a young project player, then you do it and don't think twice about it. It's worth it for the rental to make a run in the playoffs. Now if the Suns want Terrence Jones, that's where he may have to draw the line.

I'm pretty sure the Suns would want the NO pick, Jones and maybe Terry or another future pick, especially if you're trading one of your best players in the same conference. Let's not forget the Suns are in the playoff hunt themselves and want a shot at winning a title

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:28 AM
Dragic is Miami bound , Phx really has no power in asking price anymore cuz he's just gonna leave . LA and NY won't give up anything

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:28 AM
Deng / Bird / 1st for Dragic / Green ( who hasn't been nothing good this year ) / Miles

Will prob be the deal

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 12:29 AM
Yeah he's no where close to worth that and if any team gives him that much money they are just condemning them selves to not winning anything.

Probably not but again in the case here it would be worth it to me. If you deal Jose, you deal for dragic his cap hit is 11.25 with his birds you can go after a max FA top 3 pick melo and then go over the cap and get him. + they have a trDe exception worth over 6 mill add a pick to it you have the SG or PF you need

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:29 AM
And the Suns are trying to compete, Luol Deng is better then any thing the Lakers or Knicks could offer to help them now. The Suns don't have many options here, they are gonna get lowballed.

They don't the best option is Houston if they're willing to trade for Dragic.

Knicks, Heat, Lakers have nothing to offer the Suns that would be worth picking up the phone too

sixer04fan
02-18-2015, 12:30 AM

Exactly. But even Jones should be in the mix if Houston believes Dragic can make the difference this season. Doesn't even matter if Dragic leaves after the season. When your title window is open and you have a chance to go all in, you go all in.

For the record, I think Houston can probably make the best offer anyways without needing to give up Jones. Miami doesn't have a first round pick this year to offer. NY isn't gonna offer their pick. LA isn't gonna offer their pick or Randle.

GiantsSwaGG
Dragic is Miami bound , Phx really has no power in asking price anymore cuz he's just gonna leave . LA and NY won't give up anything

jones and Houston first is better than what the Heat, Lakers and Knicks can offer

Mr. Baller

Knicks, Heat, Lakers have nothing to offer the Suns that would be worth picking up the phone too

I don't see Houston trading for a guy who doesn't want to be there.

Mr. Baller
02-18-2015, 12:32 AM
jones and Houston first is better than what the Heat, Lakers and Knicks can offer

Why would they want Terrence Jones though? They are fine at power forward. They need to upgrade at the 3 and 5.

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:34 AM
Why would they want Terrence Jones though? They are fine at power forward. They need to upgrade at the 3 and 5.

I hate Markieff Morris doe. Just sayin...

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 12:34 AM

If they feel dragic is the missing piece I think they would. Would they give jones is the question , jones + a first half a year rental.

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:35 AM

Jones can play the 3 as well. Plus he's young. It's better than often injured and old Deng and a pg who doesn't even belong in the league

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:35 AM

If they feel like he can help them win a title this year why not?

lakerfan85
02-18-2015, 12:36 AM
I don't understand why you guys think the Suns will get a lot for Dragic in a trade. By stating those 3 teams as his preferred teams he basically just limited what the Suns can/will get for him. Now they could trade him to another team that's not on his preferred list and maybe get something good if a team wants to risk not resigning him this summer. That being said, trade his *** to the Heat or Knicks. The lakers are in full tank mode!!

lakerfan85
02-18-2015, 12:38 AM
If they feel like he can help them win a title this year why not?

Rockets won't win a title with or without Dragic this season..

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:38 AM

He doesn't want to play for the rockets , y'all comprehend or naw ? God rockets fans annoying

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Rockets won't win a title with or without Dragic this season..

How do you know?

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Rocket fans think they can change everyone's mind to get them to play for them .

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Yeah i like what Miami can offer better than Houston tbh. Plus Suns don't need to help another western conference team load up..

lakerfan85
02-18-2015, 12:44 AM
How do you know?

Dwight's not healthy.. They'll need D12 as close to 100% to make a deep run..

hotdalton18
02-18-2015, 12:44 AM
Deng and birdman for goran and green

Fair trade for both

Suns need a 3

Miami needs a pg

Goran won't resign with phx

Get it done

sixer04fan
02-18-2015, 12:45 AM
He doesn't want to play for the rockets , y'all comprehend or naw ? God rockets fans annoying

Comprehend what? So he doesn't wanna sign with them. Everyone comprehends that. Chill.

What do you think he's gonna do? Sit out? Protest a trade to Houston? Purposely play poorly so they lose?

He's playing for a big pay day and would have the chance to win a title this season. We're all fully aware that he might not stick around after the season. We're discussing that Houston could do the deal anyways to go all in this season. When you have a chance to win a title, you take it, if you believe Dragic can be the difference this year.

I'm not even a rockets fan but it's not that hard to understand why Houston is interested in trading for him. The fans aren't trying to convince anyone. The FO is trying to trade for him for a reason. I think they have a better understanding of what they're doing and what Dragic's intentions are than you. I think we can assume they've done their homework

mightybosstone
02-18-2015, 12:46 AM
I don't see Houston trading for a guy who doesn't want to be there.Morey openly admitted he would do it before when Dwight was still in Orlando and was about to hit free agency. I would not put it past Morey to try again.

Rocket fans think they can change everyone's mind to get them to play for them .
I don't but Morey does. And I trust the man.

IKnowHoops
02-18-2015, 12:49 AM

Or

What say you.

Heat would do that deal 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. Are you kidding?

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:51 AM
PLOT TWIST: It was actually Zoran that made the trade request.

Htownballa1622
02-18-2015, 12:51 AM
I read from a Rox insider that Rox are playing like we're going after him only to take Lawson from Nuggs.

He also said he though Dragic's camp was lying and he'd re-sign in Phoenix….tbd

numba1CHANGsta
02-18-2015, 12:52 AM
LOL @ Rockets fans thinking they can acquire everyone

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:53 AM
Heat would do that deal 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. Are you kidding?

Get the paperwork started!

Stunner
02-18-2015, 12:54 AM
@WojYahooNBA: Suns could choose to stay on course of recent days: Trade Isaiah Thomas, then spend rest of season convincing Dragic to stay. Risky, though.

Htownballa1622
02-18-2015, 12:55 AM
LOL @ Rockets fans thinking they can acquire everyone

Nowhere did we claim we could acquire everyone but look at the track record.

Rox are one of the most active teams and they have assets.

No need to be an *** today.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-18-2015, 12:56 AM
Jordan Hill for him. Anymore and the Lakers are retards. They shouldn't even do that. They need to lose. There is no reason to bring him here. Either they start winning which hurts the pick. Or they keep losing and completely turn him off to signing in the future. Its a lose lose.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-18-2015, 12:59 AM

Ehh, sending him to the Lakers could mean the Lakers falling out of the top 5, giving Phoenix their pick automatically on top of whatever they could get in the trade (future pick(s) I imagine).

JPHX
02-18-2015, 12:59 AM
@WojYahooNBA: Suns could choose to stay on course of recent days: Trade Isaiah Thomas, then spend rest of season convincing Dragic to stay. Risky, though.

I guess in theory i would even be okay with this. Even with both Goran and IT both gone we still have depth with Archie Goodwin and Tyler Ennis, both 1st rounders, waiting in the wings. You already put 70mil in the PG spot with Bledsoe. Even if you lose, gain the cap back to spread money around and get a star 3 or 4.

Teeboy1487
02-18-2015, 01:16 AM
Jordan Hill for him. Anymore and the Lakers are retards. They shouldn't even do that. They need to lose. There is no reason to bring him here. Either they start winning which hurts the pick. Or they keep losing and completely turn him off to signing in the future. Its a lose lose.
I agree. I hope the lakers arent stupid enough to trade for him. He would most certainly make us good enough to lose the pick. Just wait and sign him next year.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 01:42 AM
Hate them

@ESPNSteinLine: Sounds like Rockets, as you'd expect, aren't ready to surrender on Dragic pursuit even amid strong word Dragic doesn't want to sign there

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 01:47 AM
I'm not surprise.

Lakers, Heat and the Knicks don't have anything to offer the suns

Stunner
02-18-2015, 01:48 AM
It gets better

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Kings want Goran Dragic “bad,” source said.Sac could move Jason Thompson & Nik Stauskas to clear salary cap space for max offer in offseason

Stunner
02-18-2015, 01:49 AM
I'm not surprise.

Lakers, Heat and the Knicks don't have anything to offer the suns

Stop saying that , all rockets have is jones and a pick . Jones has no place on the suns over the Morris bros

JPHX
02-18-2015, 01:50 AM
Hate them

@ESPNSteinLine: Sounds like Rockets, as you'd expect, aren't ready to surrender on Dragic pursuit even amid strong word Dragic doesn't want to sign there

Lmao Suns need to rape if they are cuming in hard..

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=owd278x

This or no deal

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 01:51 AM
Stop saying that , all rockets have is jones and a pick . Jones has no place on the suns over the Morris bros

Yet that is better than a often injured and declining Deng and Cole who's trash. Sorry but Suns did the smart thing.

Tony_Starks
02-18-2015, 01:52 AM
Jordan Hill and Houston's pick probably gets it done. I called this last week that Phoenix would ship him to LA to make us just good enough to fall out of the top 5 pick. Oh well, whatever keeps Lin off the floor is cool with me.....

JPHX
02-18-2015, 01:53 AM
It gets better

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Kings want Goran Dragic “bad,” source said.Sac could move Jason Thompson & Nik Stauskas to clear salary cap space for max offer in offseason

Interesting. Love me some Nik Stauskas. Suns loved him in the draft too.

beasted86
02-18-2015, 01:54 AM
Deng and birdman for goran and green

Fair trade for both

Suns need a 3

Miami needs a pg

Goran won't resign with phx

Get it done

Can you change that idea to trade for a real starting SF? Maybe a 3 way deal.

As that idea stands... for me... no thanks

Stunner
02-18-2015, 01:58 AM
Kings gonna give up 2 1st for Dragic I'm calling it . George Karl gonna work his magic

Stunner
02-18-2015, 01:59 AM
Yet that is better than a often injured and declining Deng and Cole who's trash. Sorry but Suns did the smart thing.

Injuries disappear when you go to Phx. Deng isn't declining , he just isn't playing a lot of mins like he use too lol. He's perfect fit for Phx always has been

beasted86
02-18-2015, 02:01 AM
Suns have Len, Plumlee, Morris brothers, and recently traded for Brendan Wright... and now they are going to trade for Terence Jones?

Use your brain, man. This has nothing to do with the HEAT or any teams at all other than the Suns. They aren't taking another big (including Birdman like someone else suggested). If they are trading for another big it has to be a no brain all-star player where they don't even care... they'll trade the others later cause it's worth getting that guy. Terence Jones in NOT that guy.

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 02:01 AM
Injuries disappear when you go to Phx. Deng isn't declining , he just isn't playing a lot of mins like he use too lol. He's perfect fit for Phx always has been

He is, Suns staying out with Dragic is better than trading him for nothing.

Htownballa1622
02-18-2015, 02:02 AM

This or no deal

I think D MO was a hold up to begin with. Y'all not getting him.

Looks like we're trying to lowball.

I'm torn. IDK what's going to happen.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 02:02 AM
He is, Suns staying out with Dragic is better than trading him for nothing.

No it's not lol this way of thinking is beyond stupid

JLynn943
02-18-2015, 02:19 AM
I'm totally good with trading for Dragic, but I want him to express interest in staying in Sacramento before offering too much. Some combination of Jason Thompson (can play the 4 or 5), Derrick Williams (pretty big expiring contract), and Stauskas seems fair. We can't trade our 1st as some team has control over it (I think the Bulls at this point?)

beasted86
02-18-2015, 02:26 AM

This or no deal
So do you want them to simply load up on assets and trade pieces, or do you really think that trade helps the team?

I think you guys clearly need a starting SF and SG in a trade of Dragic. Green cannot be your starter once Dragic is traded, and Tucker was never really starter worthy.

sixer04fan
02-18-2015, 03:00 AM
The Suns are kidding themselves if they are committed to contending this year (no offense to Suns fans). And they are no closer to contending if they trade Dragic for an aging Deng.

I would much rather get the Pelicans pick from Houston along with Jones than Deng if I were them. Fit be damned, those assets are more valuable than Deng at this point IMO.

Kings Faithful
02-18-2015, 03:04 AM
Kings gonna give up 2 1st for Dragic I'm calling it . George Karl gonna work his magic

Kings can't trade a 1st round draft pick until their protected pick to chicago is satisfied.... bad call.

rhino17
02-18-2015, 03:29 AM
I think D MO was a hold up to begin with. Y'all not getting him.

Looks like we're trying to lowball.

I'm torn. IDK what's going to happen.

absolutely no chance you trade dmo. He is the 2nd offensive option on this team with or without dwight in the lineup, they simply cannot risk losing that under pretty much any circumstance.

Vinylman
02-18-2015, 10:12 AM

Or

What say you.

Talk about delusional... if he is going to the Lakers there is no way they get more than Nash's expiring and Houstons 1st this year...

Vinylman
02-18-2015, 10:18 AM

I couldn't agree more.... its time for the Rockets to kinda roll the dice and make a push if all they have to give up is the pieces you describe... if it doesn't work you really haven't lost much unless NO's pick gets a lucky ping pong ball bounce...

if you have success and Dragic and Harden can coexist then you have a legit title contender for the next 3-4 years

nycericanguy
02-18-2015, 10:33 AM
I couldn't agree more.... its time for the Rockets to kinda roll the dice and make a push if all they have to give up is the pieces you describe... if it doesn't work you really haven't lost much unless NO's pick gets a lucky ping pong ball bounce...

if you have success and Dragic and Harden can coexist then you have a legit title contender for the next 3-4 years

Harden is probably the most ball dominant SG in the league though, that's exactly what Dragic is trying to get away from. He wants to run the point full time.

I also read he's scared HOU would trade him again. Morey does have that rep of using players as pawns.

I would be shocked if he resigned there... but maybe HOU does it just for a better chance at the title this year.

KnickNyKnick
02-18-2015, 10:43 AM
dont think the knicks would take the chance. I think they stay with the current roster and finish without melo to certify a top pick.

Sportfan
02-18-2015, 10:47 AM
Some are these trade offers are ludicrous .

He's a free agent in four months for sure, no one is giving multiple firsts or coveted prospects like Randle with picks for Dragic.

This really makes the Celtics Rondo trade look stupid as ****. Could have gotten so much more if we waited till now

Apparently Celtics are making a big run at Dragic. Confusing

Mr.B
02-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Nope, you trade for him you get the bird rights

How long has he played for the Suns? A player has to play for a team for 3 consecutive years to get Bird Rights correct?

IndyRealist
02-18-2015, 11:06 AM
The Pacers keep getting mentioned in this, though I'm not sure why. Dragic wants the big city, or he wants South Beach. Given the current view of the new TV deal, he'll get max money virtually anywhere. I seriously doubt we trade our first, maybe Toronto's pick if they end up trading for David West.

IndyRealist
02-18-2015, 11:08 AM
How long has he played for the Suns? A player has to play for a team for 3 consecutive years to get Bird Rights correct?

This is his 3rd year in PHX. So any team trades for him, he will have Bird rights.

Mr.B
02-18-2015, 11:08 AM

But if he doesn't want to go to Houston why would the Rockets send assets if he's just going to bail after the season?

Ezio
02-18-2015, 11:11 AM
Kings can't trade a 1st round draft pick until their protected pick to chicago is satisfied.... bad call.

Get that 11th pick for us :cheer:

Mr.B
02-18-2015, 11:12 AM
This is his 3rd year in PHX. So any team that trades for him, he will have Bird rights.

So the team that trades for him now would have the upper hand in signing him in the off season because they can offer him more money than any other team. Or if Dragic wanted to walk they could sign and trade him to get something in return right? Just like Rondo in Dallas.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 11:14 AM

Thing is them 3 teams don't have much to offer. Lakers cant trade picks since they barely hanging onto their own lottery protected top 5 pick. Also if they lose the lottery and pick falls from 5 then Suns have it. So what else Lakers gonna offer up? Randle? Not much else. Maybe Lakers waive the top 5 protection and package that with Randle? That's about all they can hope for. What the Heat gonna cough up? Anything beyond Wade and Bosh isn't to exciting. Unless they cough up a few first rounder's that have no protections then maybe. Knicks gonna offer up what? Own lottery pick? Not much left on that roster. Hardaway doesn't have much value.

IndyRealist
02-18-2015, 11:25 AM
So the team that trades for him now would have the upper hand in signing him in the off season because they can offer him more money than any other team. Or if Dragic wanted to walk they could sign and trade him to get something in return right? Just like Rondo in Dallas.

I'm not caught up on the thread, I was just responding to that single point. Dragic has Bird rights at the end of the year.

You can sign and trade players still, but they removed almost all incentive to do so in this CBA. The player loses the extra year + raises he gets with Bird rights. The only reason for a player to agree to a sign and trade anymore is if he wants to go to a team that is capped out, and is willing to gimp their roster to do so.

Htownballa1622
02-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Thing is them 3 teams don't have much to offer. Lakers cant trade picks since they barely hanging onto their own lottery protected top 5 pick. Also if they lose the lottery and pick falls from 5 then Suns have it. So what else Lakers gonna offer up? Randle? Not much else. Maybe Lakers waive the top 5 protection and package that with Randle? That's about all they can hope for. What the Heat gonna cough up? Anything beyond Wade and Bosh isn't to exciting. Unless they cough up a few first rounder's that have no protections then maybe. Knicks gonna offer up what? Own lottery pick? Not much left on that roster. Hardaway doesn't have much value.

That's what's confusing to me. This seems like a ploy by his agent to say he wants a max.

I think he doesn't want to get lowballed in contract negotiations to team "x" if he gets trade there.

I know rox and Celt have most to give but suns have no leverage in this situation so teams won't offer the most for a potential rental.

Next 30 hours will be interesting. ..

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 11:35 AM

Lol people dragic is a FA in four months you will not get anything huge for him.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 11:44 AM
Lol people dragic is a FA in four months you will not get anything huge for him.

Team that has him can offer 5/$100M. Rest can only offer up 4/$80M. Yeah if he hates the team he's traded to he could walk and lose that extra $20M.

Goose17
02-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Team that has him can offer 5/$100M. Rest can only offer up 4/$80M. Yeah if he hates the team he's traded to he could walk and lose that extra $20M.

Depends if those teams are willing to give him a max.

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 11:50 AM

From what I read he wants one of those three teams in FA. Sure they could change his mind but he could just take the 4/80 elsewhere. No way is he getting the Knicks pick(we can't trade it anyway) or lakers pick with randle let alone randle lol.

Goose17
02-18-2015, 12:01 PM
DURRRRRR. Let him run an offense if he's that desperate to. (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?885926-Houston-Phoenix-Denver&p=29629114#post29629114)

archdevil84
02-18-2015, 12:16 PM
please come to miami. would be a pretty great fit

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 12:21 PM
please come to miami. would be a pretty great fit

Only decent trade chips Heat have are unprotected first rounder's and Whiteside.

L8kers4life
02-18-2015, 12:33 PM

That's not true, Lakers can offer Houston's 1st our Second Round Pick and Jordan Hill who is also a expiring and can contribute.

Lakers Better not do it, we could even do Jeremy Lin and a first, he is also expiring. Lakers are a very real option, especially since he is saying he would resign with us. If his agent tells teams trying to trade for him, he will not re sign with said team, it may force his way to LA.

L8kers4life
02-18-2015, 12:47 PM

What are you talking about? Lakers have Houston's first this year they can trade. Phoenix could technically trade Dragic and Plumlee for Houston's first that we own, Jordan Hill or Steve Nash and our Second round Pick. They would get assets and they would probably make the Lakers good enough to miss out on the top 5 pick that is protected. This is a win-win for Phoenix. You end Up with the top 5 pick because Lakers will win enough to prevent them from keeping the top 5 pick, Houston's pick, a high second round pick and Jordan Hill who is more than serviceable. Horrible move for the Lakers, but I guarantee Jim Buss will do something stupid. And trust me, Phoenix could not get better than that, the top 5 pick and being able to keep it, may be enough motivation for the Suns to do it.

Lakers better not make this trade....

Tony_Starks
02-18-2015, 01:02 PM

What are you talking about? Lakers have Houston's first this year they can trade. Phoenix could technically trade Dragic and Plumlee for Houston's first that we own, Jordan Hill or Steve Nash and our Second round Pick. They would get assets and they would probably make the Lakers good enough to miss out on the top 5 pick that is protected. This is a win-win for Phoenix. You end Up with the top 5 pick because Lakers will win enough to prevent them from keeping the top 5 pick, Houston's pick, a high second round pick and Jordan Hill who is more than serviceable. Horrible move for the Lakers, but I guarantee Jim Buss will do something stupid. And trust me, Phoenix could not get better than that, the top 5 pick and being able to keep it, may be enough motivation for the Suns to do it.

Lakers better not make this trade....

Yes to your point.

And yes we better not do it, it will be crazy if Phoenix Jedi mind tricks the Lakers tho....

AI
02-18-2015, 01:03 PM
Most I'd offer Dragic in free agency would be 4 years/$64M

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Most I'd offer Dragic in free agency would be 4 years/$64M

This

I don't want him on the Knicks for 80 mill

Triple_Ocho
02-18-2015, 01:10 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks just throwing Dragic on this Lakers team will take them I to of the bottom 5 lol. Dragic will not make them will more games. The Lakers still won't play D, they still won't have any 3 point shooters, they still won't have any post threats, and their coach will continue to refuse to adjust to his roster. I say pull the trigger if they can do it without giving up a any first rounders or randle...

DarkKnight
02-18-2015, 01:20 PM
This

Has his play dropped off that much this year??

Wade n Fade
02-18-2015, 01:22 PM
I think Luol Deng is a decent piece for Phoenix. For what Houston offers, it doesn't help too much since their firsts are later. Terrence Jones is another PF Phoenix doesn't need.

L8kers4life
02-18-2015, 01:25 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks just throwing Dragic on this Lakers team will take them I to of the bottom 5 lol. Dragic will not make them will more games. The Lakers still won't play D, they still won't have any 3 point shooters, they still won't have any post threats, and their coach will continue to refuse to adjust to his roster. I say pull the trigger if they can do it without giving up a any first rounders or randle...

Have you watched the Lakers, they are in every game, all they have to do is win a few games and they will likely fall out of top 5. They have a fairly easy schedule second half, they already are in every game so adding Dragic a lets say Plumlee will probably net the Lakers enough wins to move them out of top 5.

Wade n Fade
02-18-2015, 01:29 PM
What about this scenario? Phoenix and OKC do a deal with Jackson and Dragic switching teams. The Thunder use Dragic at the 2 for this season. OKC trades Westbrook to another team for a Big? I can see a deal involving Boogie Cousins and Westbrook. Dragic, Cousins, Durant, Waiters, and Ibaka as a starting 5 looks scary.

IndyRealist
02-18-2015, 01:32 PM
This

Have to look at it in terms of the new TV deal. 20m/yr isn't going to be that much for a starter and potential all-star.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-18-2015, 01:34 PM
Have you watched the Lakers, they are in every game, all they have to do is win a few games and they will likely fall out of top 5. They have a fairly easy schedule second half, they already are in every game so adding Dragic a lets say Plumlee will probably net the Lakers enough wins to move them out of top 5.

Exactly. Lakers suck but they can compete with like about 10-12 NBA teams(mostly East ones lol) and the main reason the Lakers have a really bad record is luckily for the Lakers they play in the West so they play the better teams more often but the last part of the season the Lakers play a lot of the sorry East teams where we might actually win some games and if you add Dragic we'll definitely win some more games.

I really wish the Lakers would still really suck if they got Dragic but they wouldn't be as bad as the non-playoff East teams are. Dragic could ruin the tank sadly. The Lakers are better than what their record indicates, they're nowhere near Knick bad lol

IndyRealist
02-18-2015, 01:34 PM
What about this scenario? Phoenix and OKC do a deal with Jackson and Dragic switching teams. The Thunder use Dragic at the 2 for this season. OKC trades Westbrook to another team for a Big? I can see a deal involving Boogie Cousins and Westbrook. Dragic, Cousins, Durant, Waiters, and Ibaka as a starting 5 looks scary.

Except Waiters is still terrible in OKC.I doubt he's going to accept being 5th option.

IndyRealist
02-18-2015, 01:36 PM
REDACTED: I missed the point.

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 01:46 PM
Has his play dropped off that much this year??

Yeah but it has more to due with his age and imo he's not really a superstar, needs the ball in his hands to be effective and if we're basing it off this years stats, he's not worth 20 mill.

I want him on the Knicks but if he's asking for 20 mill then I would pass and draft Russell

Triple_Ocho
02-18-2015, 01:46 PM

In every game is a stretch lol... Over their last 10 they've lost 70% of their games by double digits. One guy will not make them that much better. They'll be in the bottom 5. I watch every Lakers game. This team needs a lot more than Dragic to be competitive.

Vinylman
02-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Harden is probably the most ball dominant SG in the league though, that's exactly what Dragic is trying to get away from. He wants to run the point full time.

I also read he's scared HOU would trade him again. Morey does have that rep of using players as pawns.

I would be shocked if he resigned there... but maybe HOU does it just for a better chance at the title this year.

I hear ya completely but I still take a chance if I am the rockets... he can always ask for a no trade if he was to re sign with the rockets in the offseason.

I just don't know if this is the year that the rockets take a big swing at trying to win it or wait another year... the good thing about Dragic is that his cap hold for next year isn't crazy which helps maneuvering under the cap.

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 01:50 PM
Yeah but it has more to due with his age and imo he's not really a superstar, needs the ball in his hands to be effective and if we're basing it off this years stats, he's not worth 20 mill.

I want him on the Knicks but if he's asking for 20 mill then I would pass and draft Russell

He's the same player, efficient crafty awesome awesome player. His numbers dropped because he plays with two ball dominate pgs

Wade n Fade
02-18-2015, 01:53 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=phnaxbx

This trade works, but add the 1st and 2nd round picks to Sac. Ish Smith can go to Sac if necessary. Trade Waiters if you don't need him.

Vinylman
02-18-2015, 01:55 PM

Lakers have Houston's pick this year... that and Nash's expiring would get the deal done easily...

Of course I don't want the Lakers to do it but they have plenty of stuff to get it done

DarkKnight
02-18-2015, 02:00 PM

Gotcha

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-18-2015, 02:12 PM
I'll kill myself if we trade for him

Quinnsanity
02-18-2015, 02:14 PM
Anyone else like the Orlando fit? I know they haven't been in on it, but what's wrong with a Channing Frye/Orlando lotto pick for Dragic deal? Orlando desperately needs more spacing, that Dragic/Oladipo backcourt would be nasty, they'd be able to offer him the most money plus no state income taxes, that's what I'd like to see as a basketball fan. He'd never re-sign there, but I think it'd be a great fit.

JLynn943
02-18-2015, 02:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=phnaxbx

This trade works, but add the 1st and 2nd round picks to Sac. Ish Smith can go to Sac if necessary. Trade Waiters if you don't need him.

There's no indication that Cousins is getting traded though. His name has only come up recently because people are predicting that he and Karl won't get along and Boston showing interest.

Personally, I'd rather keep Cousins than do that trade anyway. The depth at point guard is far better than at center. We're closer to competing before that trade than we would be after.

Wade n Fade
02-18-2015, 02:27 PM
There's no indication that Cousins is getting traded though. His name has only come up recently because people are predicting that he and Karl won't get along and Boston showing interest.

Personally, I'd rather keep Cousins than do that trade anyway. The depth at point guard is far better than at center. We're closer to competing before that trade than we would be after.

Still though, Westbrook isn't a bad return for Sac. Imagine if you guys tanked and drafted Okafor? Westbrook, Okafor, and trading for a third guy could be plausible.

IKnowHoops
02-18-2015, 02:35 PM
Exactly. Lakers suck but they can compete with like about 10-12 NBA teams(mostly East ones lol) and the main reason the Lakers have a really bad record is luckily for the Lakers they play in the West so they play the better teams more often but the last part of the season the Lakers play a lot of the sorry East teams where we might actually win some games and if you add Dragic we'll definitely win some more games.

I really wish the Lakers would still really suck if they got Dragic but they wouldn't be as bad as the non-playoff East teams are. Dragic could ruin the tank sadly. The Lakers are better than what their record indicates, they're nowhere near Knick bad lol

Sac wants Dragic bad, and Karl doesn't like Cousins. So Keep Westbrook and trade Dragic and some pieces for Cousins.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-18-2015, 02:41 PM
3 way trade with Chi, Sac, and Phoenix that goes something like this

Phoenix sends: Dragic, Green
Phoenix Receives: Gibson, Sac unprotected 1st round pick, Sac future 1st

Sac Sends: Mclemore, Thompson, gives up restriction on 1st round pick, Future 1st
Sac Receives: Dragic

Chi sends: Gibson, Snell, Sac Protected 1st
Chi Receives: Mclemore, Thompson, Green

Saddletramp
02-18-2015, 02:47 PM
3 way trade with Chi, Sac, and Phoenix that goes something like this

Phoenix sends: Dragic
Phoenix Receives: Sac unprotected 1st round pick, Chi Future 1st, Snell

Sac Sends: Mclemore, Thompson, gives up restriction on 1st round pick
Sac Receives: Dragic, Gibson

Chi sends: Gibson, Sac Protected 1st, future 1st
Chi Receives: Mclemore, Thomson

Woah.......,,, Chicago gives out two firsts, Snell and Gibson for McLemore and Jason Thompson? And you're a Bulls fan? Wow.

dhopisthename
02-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Anyone else like the Orlando fit? I know they haven't been in on it, but what's wrong with a Channing Frye/Orlando lotto pick for Dragic deal? Orlando desperately needs more spacing, that Dragic/Oladipo backcourt would be nasty, they'd be able to offer him the most money plus no state income taxes, that's what I'd like to see as a basketball fan. He'd never re-sign there, but I think it'd be a great fit.

kind of how I feel about him with the jazz. would be a great fit, but he would probably have less of a chance resigning in Utah.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Woah.......,,, Chicago gives out two firsts, Snell and Gibson for McLemore and Jason Thompson? And you're a Bulls fan? Wow.

I accidentally put Snell in there to start the trade, then forgot later on and added the extra 1st. Would probably be one or the other. It's a mess, I tried to edit and can't really figure out what's fair value for anyone.

Also, unless Sac does get Dragic, we may not see that pick this year anyways.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 04:01 PM
@MySportsLegion: Goran Dragic tells @paulcoro he wants to leave the Suns because his role changed and he "doesn't trust them anymore."

Dade County
02-18-2015, 04:27 PM

Or

What say you.

HEAT!

2.0 Thunder Dan

Miami needs a pg so bad.

Saddletramp
02-18-2015, 04:35 PM
I accidentally put Snell in there to start the trade, then forgot later on and added the extra 1st. Would probably be one or the other. It's a mess, I tried to edit and can't really figure out what's fair value for anyone.

Also, unless Sac does get Dragic, we may not see that pick this year anyways.

I wouldn't do anything more than Taj and Chi's first for those two, and even then I'm not so sure.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 04:39 PM
@MySportsLegion: Dragic is going off: "Standing in the corner is not my game, we're not going in the right direction & thats what I had to take action." Jeez

Dade County
02-18-2015, 04:48 PM
@MySportsLegion: Dragic is going off: "Standing in the corner is not my game, we're not going in the right direction & thats what I had to take action." Jeez

When you decode what he just said, it translate into this...

Pat Riley save me :ballspinning:

FriedTofuz
02-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Knicks are getting him, just like they're going to get Kevin Durant in 2016.

JPHX
02-18-2015, 05:25 PM
After sleeping on this, I'd call Goran's bluff. Don't trade him. Bird rights is the last chip the suns have to play.

julienbball
02-18-2015, 05:47 PM
I guess its a troll but on Goran Dragic's Wikipedia page it says Dragic+Plumlee+Green were traded to the Knicks for Calderon, Hardaway Jr, Jason Smith and 2018 first round pick....??!?
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goran_Dragi%C4%87

Goran Dragić (born 6 May 1986) is a Slovenian professional basketball player with the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He plays at both the point guard and shooting guard positions. He signed with the Phoenix Suns of the NBA on 22 September 2008.[1] On 24 February 2011, the Suns traded Dragić to the Houston Rockets with a first round lottery protected draft pick for point guard Aaron Brooks. However, Dragić decided to return to the Suns during the 2012 NBA free agency period. Dragić's younger brother, Zoran, also plays for the Suns. On February 18,2015 Dragic was trade to the New York Knicks in a trade that sent Tim Hardaway Jr, Jose Calderon, Jason Smith,and New York's 2018 first round pick for Dragic, Miles plumblee, and Gerald Green.

GiantsSwaGG
02-18-2015, 05:55 PM
I guess its a troll but on Goran Dragic's Wikipedia page it says Dragic+Plumlee+Green were traded to the Knicks for Calderon, Hardaway Jr, Jason Smith and 2018 first round pick....??!?
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goran_Dragi%C4%87

Goran Dragić (born 6 May 1986) is a Slovenian professional basketball player with the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He plays at both the point guard and shooting guard positions. He signed with the Phoenix Suns of the NBA on 22 September 2008.[1] On 24 February 2011, the Suns traded Dragić to the Houston Rockets with a first round lottery protected draft pick for point guard Aaron Brooks. However, Dragić decided to return to the Suns during the 2012 NBA free agency period. Dragić's younger brother, Zoran, also plays for the Suns. On February 18,2015 Dragic was trade to the New York Knicks in a trade that sent Tim Hardaway Jr, Jose Calderon, Jason Smith,and New York's 2018 first round pick for Dragic, Miles plumblee, and Gerald Green.

Lies

I hope that's false, he's not worth that 2018 1st rounder and he's definitely not worth 20 mill a year. I hope the Heat and Lakers trade for him but they're offer is complete crap. My guess is he signs with either Lakers or Heat in the summer if he stays with the Suns

ChitownSports16
02-18-2015, 05:56 PM

Just like they got lebron? And CP3?

Bruno
02-18-2015, 06:00 PM
the suns screwed up bad. lose and alienate Dragic because you choose to give his minutes to Thomas? I blame the coach. It makes sense for management to protect themselves with the Thomas signing, but when they let him get major minutes it changed Dragics role.

the suns are still one horrible trade (Bledsoe) in their favor away from being mediocre. i think their management makes questionable decisions, some of which work in their favor. either that or they dont have strong enough influence over J.H. this is his fault too. unless of course, if they believe that Dragic was going to walk from day one. In which case, JH still screwed up because he sank Dragics trade value.

foolish situation for whatever specific reason.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 06:07 PM
@AlexKennedyNBA: Source says Lakers aren't willing to part with significant assets for Goran Dragic, since they can wait and just pursue him in the summer.

Chronz
02-18-2015, 06:10 PM
the suns screwed up bad. lose and alienate Dragic because you choose to give his minutes to Thomas? I blame the coach. It makes sense for management to protect themselves with the Thomas signing, but when they let him get major minutes it changed Dragics role.

the suns are still one horrible trade (Bledsoe) in their favor away from being mediocre. i think their management makes questionable decisions, some of which work in their favor. either that or they dont have strong enough influence over J.H. this is his fault too. unless of course, if they believe that Dragic was going to walk from day one. In which case, JH still screwed up because he sank Dragics trade value.

foolish situation for whatever specific reason.

Im really wondering why people are so high on the Suns in terms of their future prospects and flexibility. I feel like people think they can make the leap into contention just because they weren't the absolute crapola many predicted when the Nash era came to a close.

Clips really gifted them Bledsoe, I will rue the day we signed Doc and CP3, I swear.

Bruno
02-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Im really wondering why people are so high on the Suns in terms of their future prospects and flexibility. I feel like people think they can make the leap into contention just because they weren't the absolute crapola many predicted when the Nash era came to a close.

Clips really gifted them Bledsoe, I will rue the day we signed Doc and CP3, I swear.

I hear ya.

trading a broken Nash for picks, being handed Bledsoe for nothing. these are rare opportunities that dont happen all the time. I think they are over rated and over praised. I think they're future isn't nearly as bright as they think it is (unless Len becomes something special). they took their best asset for granted and are probably going to lose him for next to nothing, or nothing. Just like the Lakers did with Pau and Odom.

kills me how good the Clipperes could be if they traded Bledsoe for a legit SF.

Bruno
02-18-2015, 06:22 PM
@AlexKennedyNBA: Source says Lakers aren't willing to part with significant assets for Goran Dragic, since they can wait and just pursue him in the summer.
I bet you Phoenix wanted Clarkson, I mean if you lose Dragic you have to replace him with another PG, right? Phoenix needs five point guards at all time. RIGHT?! STAUSKUS!?

as an old Laker fan I'm obviously very happy with this. The idea of signing him in the off season for 4/80 is ludicrous, however. Dont look now, but Dragic is almost old by NBA standards. He's five years too old to be a core piece in a rebuild. i hope they pass.

Chronz
02-18-2015, 06:35 PM
I hear ya.

trading a broken Nash for picks, being handed Bledsoe for nothing. these are rare opportunities that dont happen all the time. I think they are over rated and over praised. I think they're future isn't nearly as bright as they think it is (unless Len becomes something special). they took their best asset for granted and are probably going to lose him for next to nothing, or nothing. Just like the Lakers did with Pau and Odom.

kills me how good the Clipperes could be if they traded Bledsoe for a legit SF.

Im actually satisfied with Barnes and Reddick, our starting unit isn't really the issue for me. Bledsoe (along with Odom) spearheaded the most effective defensive 2nd unit in the league throughout his tenure. Bledsoe was arguably the most important player in the Memphis series and he averaged a meager 6PPG. The TEAM had a ridiculous +/- that series when we unleashed Bledsoe. So if we could build some semblance of an NBA caliber bench, we would be well positioned for a 2nd seed at the least.

I dont understand why we couldn't have played both but Im guessing CP3 was the reason. Hes not as good off the ball as I had hoped, definitely not like Nash in that regard. Still, on shear talent alone, we should have played the 2 more, they did pretty good because of their ball hounding defense .

Anyways, if we had to trade him, I would have loved keeping the pieces we actually gave up for him. It wasn't ideal and clearly a downgrade but it was a good idea. Doc gave up too soon.

I really dont know what realistic swing the Clips could have targeted that would make them better than a good bench would have.

TylerSL
02-18-2015, 06:51 PM
I would love for the Heat to grab him. We desperately need help at PG and I do not think the organization should throw all their eggs into the 2016 free agency basket. Miami will not be able to repeat what we did in 2010. We set the roster up where everyone is expiring in 2 years. To me that means we gave ourselves a 2 year window to get back to championship level basketball after Lebron left and we should use this trade deadline, this offseason, next year's trade deadline, and next offseason to get back to that level. Goran Dragic wants to come to Miami, he would commit to us.

If I am Miami I offer Josh McRoberts, Mario Chamlers, Norris Cole, and a 2nd round pick for Goran and his brother Zoran. Chalmers/Cole would provide PG depth for the Suns behind Isiah Thomas who would become the new starter for Phoenix and the Suns would acquire Josh McRoberts for 3 years after this year at mid level money. Pheonix does not have big guys and while McRoberts is not a low post player he provides them size they do not currently have right now and is still one of the best passing bigs in the league. Even though he is out the remainder of this season he still has 3 years left on his contract after this season, so McRoberts is what would make it worth it for the Suns.

Acquiring Dragic could be the first major step toward becoming relevant again and the 2nd building block (Whiteside being the 1st) acquired in this 2 year window we have given ourselves. The Heat should move on this fast.

smith&wesson
02-18-2015, 07:25 PM
when the phx suns signed I. Thomas I think the entire league, plus all fans were scratching their heads... did they not see the log jam and the problems it could present?

the suns are screwed now. They wont get any value for dragic because hes an expiring, and most teams dont give up big assets for rentals. He will leave in the off season and they lose their biggest asset for nothing.

If im the owner, I fire the gm just for a bone headed move like this.

colinskik
02-18-2015, 07:40 PM
After sleeping on this, I'd call Goran's bluff. Don't trade him. Bird rights is the last chip the suns have to play.

Even if they do trade him, they won't get back anything near equal value because teams know the Suns have no leverage. Keeping him makes the most sense to me too, in the hopes that nabbing a playoff spot and making a run/trading IT/bird rights will help him change his mind.

Dade County
02-18-2015, 07:50 PM
The Houston Rockets have interest in reacquiring him, but Dragic has privately indicated his fear of Houston trading him in the years after signing him to a deal makes him uneasy about a deal there.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--lakers--knicks--heat-among-goran-dragic-s-preferred-trade-destinations-040017423.html

He doesn't trust Morey at all.

He can trust Pat though lol

JNA17
02-18-2015, 10:02 PM
I bet you Phoenix wanted Clarkson, I mean if you lose Dragic you have to replace him with another PG, right? Phoenix needs five point guards at all time. RIGHT?! STAUSKUS!?

as an old Laker fan I'm obviously very happy with this. The idea of signing him in the off season for 4/80 is ludicrous, however. Dont look now, but Dragic is almost old by NBA standards. He's five years too old to be a core piece in a rebuild. i hope they pass.

I agree with you. I would stay FAR away from Dragic for the Lakers's sake. He's 29 going onto 30 and that's old for the Lakers rebuild plan.

Get Brandon Knight instead. He's better than Dragic anyway and he's only 23 years old while being an unrestricted FA this free agency. Plus we can get him for MUCH cheeper than giving a 16 and 4 player four years and $80 freaking million!

mgomrjsurf
02-18-2015, 10:14 PM
Maybe to Pacers for West and so on? Then Hill for Bass and Thorton maybe?

DarkKnight
02-18-2015, 10:22 PM

You should make a thread about this

Shady66
02-18-2015, 10:43 PM
I hate the suns FO so much for letting this happen. Should have never signed Thomas. I might stop following the suns if they trade him cause this is just stupid.

DemarDerozan
02-18-2015, 11:08 PM
Goran Dragic is a top five SG... period.

He should be able to demand where he goes. The only reason that he is in the situation he is in right now is because the Phoenix front office gave Bledsoe and Thomas far too many of his minutes and the league is not consciously ready to accept a star SG from Slovenia.
Goran single handedly led the Suns to a playoff race in one of the most competetive conferences of all time. The 7 and 8 spots came down to the last game of the season.
This guy deserves to play in a major market as a second option. And if I were Dragic I wouldn't trust Sarver or Morey for that matter.
If they don't honor his trade request I hope he ends up with a contender in a big market. He deserves it.

Stunner
02-18-2015, 11:09 PM
I agree with you. I would stay FAR away from Dragic for the Lakers's sake. He's 29 going onto 30 and that's old for the Lakers rebuild plan.

Get Brandon Knight instead. He's better than Dragic anyway and he's only 23 years old while being an unrestricted FA this free agency. Plus we can get him for MUCH cheeper than giving a 16 and 4 player four years and $80 freaking million!

Wouldn't say he's better but a smarter choice cuz of age

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 11:14 PM
First off knight is RFA and isn't a real PG, dragic #s are down because he plays with two ****ing PGs lol. He turns 29 in May I believe, I'll still take dragic over knight any day as of right now

lakerfan85
02-18-2015, 11:21 PM
First off knight is RFA and isn't a real PG, dragic #s are down because he plays with two ****ing PGs lol. He turns 29 in May I believe, I'll still take dragic over knight any day as of right now

Knight is unrestricted according to HoopsHype..

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2015, 11:31 PM
Knight is unrestricted according to HoopsHype..

99.999999999% sure knight is RFA

You know what I'll go with the 100% sure

mgomrjsurf
02-18-2015, 11:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine Knicks win this Dragic Trade. Suns get SF and can wavie the Center they get. Calderon can be shipped again for a SF.

DemarDerozan
02-19-2015, 12:00 AM
Goran is a top five SG.
Steph, Harden, Butler, Ellis, Goran. When he has minutes he's ahead of DD and Wade and any other SG.

He is also a top ten PG if playing the position. And definitely a rope 3 combo guard. Steph and Westbrook are ahead. Knight and Kyrie are on Dragic level.

Also on a sidenote Knight>Kyrie because he has led a team to playoff contention as a #1 option. Whereas Kyrie just tore up his locker room and blamed his coach.

mightybosstone
02-19-2015, 12:01 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine Knicks win this Dragic Trade. Suns get SF and can wavie the Center they get. Calderon can be shipped again for a SF.

You didn't actually save your trade URL. So your link isn't showing any trade at all.

WaDe03
02-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Goran is a top five SG.
Steph, Harden, Butler, Ellis, Goran. When he has minutes he's ahead of DD and Wade and any other SG.

He is also a top ten PG if playing the position. And definitely a rope 3 combo guard. Steph and Westbrook are ahead. Knight and Kyrie are on Dragic level.

Also on a sidenote Knight>Kyrie because he has led a team to playoff contention as a #1 option. Whereas Kyrie just tore up his locker room and blamed his coach.

Dragic would be our third option behind Wade and Bosh. He's not better than Wade and Steph isn't a SG. We could definitely use him though. He would be our starting PG.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 12:51 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mfpofls Works Nets and Heat win it. Hill and Cole replaces Deron Williams who goes to Pacers West gives Suns a chance to Trade one of the Morris for a SF. Granger and McRoberts help if Johnson gets Trade.

mightybosstone
02-19-2015, 08:51 AM
I know Phoenix fans have already heard "I told ya so" a hundred times at this point, but I really wish I had the time to go back to my posts from last offseason and find all the times when I said I hated the Suns offseason. I said that re-signing Bledsoe to all that money and then adding Thomas made absolutely no sense when they already had Dragic. Suns fans questions my logic, but I flat out said there was a good chance Phoenix was going to alienate Dragic and he might want out at the end of the contract. I also said I thought they were too guard heavy and that they spent too much money on the Morris twins when they really needed a rim protector. Hell, their own GM said they were too guard heavy...

I've always like the Suns teams, because they've always had players I've enjoyed watching and have almost always been competitive. But their front office has made some truly ignorant moves over the years. They were gifted two unbelievable assets for so little in Dragic and Bledsoe and somehow managed to screw it up. It's so disappointing, because that had the potential to be the best back court in the league for the next five years.

Regardless, I have no freaking clue where he's going to end up at this point. If it's not Houston, I'm just hoping it's in the Eastern Conference. The East could use the talent, and lord knows the West doesn't need any more quality teams right now.

KnicksYanks
02-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Knicks package for Dragic includes Tim Hardaway Jr. and Jose Calderon
Per Broussard

mightybosstone
02-19-2015, 10:56 AM
Per Broussard
Why would the Suns have any interest whatsoever in Calderon's contract? That's a terrible package unless New York is taking back a bad contract from Phoenix.

GiantsSwaGG
02-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Per Broussard

Laughable offer.

The Suns screwed up heat, lakers and Knicks have nothing to offer

xxplayerxx23
02-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Laughable offer.

Bet a 2018 pick is added
Maybe early to

GiantsSwaGG
02-19-2015, 11:22 AM
Bet a 2018 pick is added
Maybe early to

Yeah I have a feeling that 1st will be added,

I hope that's not the case, but even with thatci doubt the Suns bite on that

FraziersKnicks
02-19-2015, 11:22 AM
I can deal with just Timmy and Jose, but would probably rather hold on until the offseason. This looks like the Melo-drama of 2011 all over again.

I rather we just hold on for the summer. Don't wanna add any players that are gonna help us win this season as well. Gotta keep that tank moving.

Bring The Heat
02-19-2015, 11:25 AM
Oh man I hope we land Goran Dragic... He's a perfect fit next to Wade.... dragic/wade/bosh/whiteside combination could be lethal... if wade is healthy... big IF lol

xxplayerxx23
02-19-2015, 11:36 AM
Yeah I have a feeling that 1st will be added,

I hope that's not the case, but even with thatci doubt the Suns bite on that

Oh I agree seriously doubtful unless they like early a bit.

WaDe03
02-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Heat have offered 2 first round picks for Dragic.

Mr. Baller
02-19-2015, 12:09 PM
If we giving 2 first, Deng better not be involved.

DarkKnight
02-19-2015, 12:10 PM
Heat have offered 2 first round picks for Dragic.

Knicks did too ..2018 and 2045

KnicksYanks
02-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Wow 2 first is a lot

DarkKnight
02-19-2015, 12:15 PM
It's kinda crazy for a rental

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 12:17 PM
Maybe Miami can resign him and Phoenix Drafts 2 great Players.

Blah Blah Blah
02-19-2015, 12:20 PM

if Miami were to get dragic tho, based off the reports out there, he would most likely resign with Miami longterm so it actually would not be a rental.

Dade County
02-19-2015, 12:21 PM
If we giving 2 first, Deng better not be involved.

Deng can leave after this year, if he opts out. Really, who cares about Deng.

Miami needs a pg for now and the future, Thunder Dan 2.0 baby! lol

KnicksorBust
02-19-2015, 12:22 PM

Be careful. You can't trade picks in back to back years and I'm pretty sure the Knicks traded their 2044 pick for Eddy Curry... or was it Bargnani... or to get rid of Tracy McGrady...

Lakers + Giants
02-19-2015, 12:23 PM

How is it a rental if Heat are on his list?

KnicksorBust
02-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Laughable offer.

Yeah I don't know exactly what went wrong in Phoenix but I loved that Bledsoe/Dragic backcourt. Two versatile young guards who can play with or off the ball and Bledsoe can guard 2's. Seemed like a great fit. Signing Isaiah Thomas was a terrible decision. All they should have been focusing on upgrading in the frontcourt and they could have been set. Hell they are 29-25 and in the playoffs right now in the hyper competitive West and one of their best players is forcing his way out!

Blah Blah Blah
02-19-2015, 12:27 PM

Because Darkknight doesn't know wth he is talking about.

GiantsSwaGG
02-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Reports are the Heat offered 2 future 1st for him and the Suns turned it down. Unless they want this years 1st I think that's the best they can get

Deng
Birdman
2 future 1sts

Imo he will be a Heat and get paid the max in the offseason!

beasted86
02-19-2015, 12:37 PM
I lol'ed

beasted86
02-19-2015, 12:39 PM
Reports are the Heat offered 2 future 1st for him and the Suns turned it down. Unless they want this years 1st I think that's the best they can get

Deng
Birdman
2 future 1sts

Imo he will be a Heat and get paid the max in the offseason!
Those salaries add up to like 14M... who are you suggesting we are we getting when Dragic makes like 8 in this idea?

GiantsSwaGG
02-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Those salaries add up to like 14M... who are you suggesting we are we getting when Dragic makes like 8 in this idea?

I'm pretty sure you'll have to take salaries back like Green, Deng likely opts out at seasons ends anyway. Works for both sides, I think what will make this deal work and convince the Suns to pull the trigger is if the 1st round pick is this years 1st

Mr. Baller
02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
I'm pretty sure you'll have to take salaries back like Green, Deng likely opts out at seasons ends anyway. Works for both sides, I think what will make this deal work and convince the Suns to pull the trigger is if the 1st round pick is this years 1st

we dont have a first this year. philly has it

GiantsSwaGG
02-19-2015, 01:06 PM
we dont have a first this year. philly has it

Oh, still might get done though

Just didn't think the heat would give 2 1st for a player they can get via free agency

Dade County
02-19-2015, 01:15 PM
Oh, still might get done though

Just didn't think the heat would give 2 1st for a player they can get via free agency

Bird rights

KnicksorBust
02-19-2015, 01:32 PM
As much as I'd love to see Dragic end up on the Knicks, the Heat seem like a good fit. Wade needs someone like Dragic to take the pressure of him as a ball handler. Do we know the details of the 2 firsts they are offering? protected?

DarkKnight
02-19-2015, 01:38 PM

Because Darkknight doesn't know wth he is talking about.
A I was kidding
B lighten up Francis

utl768
02-19-2015, 01:54 PM
not sure i like this for the heat unless they still have the flexibility in 2016 to pursue durant

Mr. Baller
02-19-2015, 01:59 PM
not sure i like this for the heat unless they still have the flexibility in 2016 to pursue durant

They should. Depends on the cap jump and what type of salary they give dragic and whiteside. Wade's salary doesnt worry me

WaDe03
02-19-2015, 02:02 PM
They should. Depends on the cap jump and what type of salary they give dragic and whiteside. Wade's salary doesnt worry me

Yea well have enough idk if well get Durant though. If we can't land a max player well have a lot of money for multiple pieces.

RCarlson85
02-19-2015, 02:08 PM

There's probably no chance of Durant coming here. We can't sit by and wait and hope for some miracle in 2016. This would be a move that could set us up for success right away and allow us to put a better team on the court while Wade is still around. I don't want to sit by and hope for something like Durant if there's a player out there like Dragic who we could get now and keep for years. A core of Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, and Dragic is really solid and I would really like to see what that team like that could do.

Wade n Fade
02-19-2015, 02:08 PM
I am not even thinking Durant because I feel like he's a Wizard or Raptor in 2016.

Blah Blah Blah
02-19-2015, 02:09 PM
I am not even thinking Durant because I feel like he's a Wizard or Raptor in 2016.

i personally think he's either a Wizard or stays in OKC.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Cole could end up in Detroit by the way of Phoenix.

RCarlson85
02-19-2015, 02:12 PM
i personally think he's either a Wizard or stays in OKC.

This is what I think too, either he stays or goes home (DC). The Heat aren't going to be as attractive as they were when Lebron came because Wade is obviously older and breaking down. I also don't know if Durant would want to come and play in Miami because of what Lebron just accomplished with Miami. He would be living in his shadow and just trying to duplicate or exceed the success he had.

Blah Blah Blah
02-19-2015, 02:18 PM
This is what I think too, either he stays or goes home (DC). The Heat aren't going to be as attractive as they were when Lebron came because Wade is obviously older and breaking down. I also don't know if Durant would want to come and play in Miami because of what Lebron just accomplished with Miami. He would be living in his shadow and just trying to duplicate or exceed the success he had.

Especially if OKC lands Brook Lopez today, i really don't see Durant leaving okc at all then.

Stunner
02-19-2015, 02:26 PM
@AlexKennedyNBA: That would be a huge mistake. Take the firsts. RT @ramonashelburne Word from Phx is that owner has dug in & told folks he won't trade Dragic

KnicksYanks
02-19-2015, 02:45 PM
@AlexKennedyNBA: That would be a huge mistake. Take the firsts. RT @ramonashelburne Word from Phx is that owner has dug in & told folks he won't trade Dragic

Wow. What an idiot.

Zackthesack
02-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Love it, about time an owner stood up to these punk *** players

leprechaun5
02-19-2015, 03:08 PM
That Miami offer is huge, Sarver would be a fool not to take it.