PDA

View Full Version : What is Dwight Howard doing?

FlashBolt
02-13-2015, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODzR6fJEJew

Skip to 1:40

NYKnickFanatic
02-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Looks to me like he is grabbing Canaans dick...

Goose17
02-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Wow....

His sexuality isn't a big deal but you can't just go around grabbing your team mates junk haha.

Dade County
02-13-2015, 10:55 AM
Most of these guys are sweet ... lol

SlimKid
02-13-2015, 11:14 AM
Well, that's a rather odd handshake....

Dude narrating the video seemed way to into it though

Htownballa1622
02-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Looks to me like he is grabbing Canaans dick...

This

FlashBolt
02-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Chris Bosh regretting his decision to resign with Miami right now...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2015, 12:13 PM
What the hell! lol The narrator was funny doing play by play.

RLundi
02-13-2015, 01:03 PM
What the ****?

Hangin n Wangin
02-13-2015, 01:11 PM
That narrator was ****ing hilarious.

curtcocaine
02-13-2015, 01:28 PM
/thread I'm dead

Redrum187
02-13-2015, 02:02 PM
Wow! lol Wtf?

lakerfan85
02-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Well that jacket he was wearing makes sense now...

nastynice
02-13-2015, 02:14 PM
LOLOL, that was mad funny, loved the commentary!!!

Tony_Starks
02-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

lamzoka
02-13-2015, 02:28 PM

There is nothing wrong with grabbing another man's dick during a basketball game on live TV?

Vendetta_
02-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Being a good teammate obviously.

tredigs
02-13-2015, 03:04 PM
Hahahah WOW so he did do that. This was right after he gave his sideline interview during the PRIMETIME broadcast. This was the game feed (I guess that's obvious) that was still on him. I saw this **** and almost mentioned it in the game thread but didn't notice any real reaction from Canaan (looking closer here there was one) so I figured he must have just grabbed the chair right between his legs for balance sitting down since his knee was screwed up.

This is hilarious.

Tony_Starks
02-13-2015, 03:06 PM

There is nothing wrong with grabbing another man's dick during a basketball game on live TV?

Apparently you're not a Seinfeld fan.....

lamzoka
02-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Apparently you're not a Seinfeld fan.....

Not at all.
My fault, as I see it was meant as a joke.

NYKnickFanatic
02-13-2015, 03:18 PM

:laugh2:

Bosh is like: http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/chris-bosh-cant-believe.jpg

WHY DIDN'T I PICK THE ROCKETS?!

Tony_Starks
02-13-2015, 03:40 PM
I thought his suit was suspect enough and then Dwight just goes full on Glee on TV!!!!!

Htownballa1622
02-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Not that I condone this kind of stuff, but I'm not surprised.

If you've ever been on a team or in a locker room, you'll see a lot of questionable stuff.

Plus dwight is the immature one in those locker rooms.

NYKnickFanatic
02-13-2015, 03:50 PM

If you've ever been on a team or in a locker room, you'll see a lot of questionable stuff.

See Anthony Davis.

mightybosstone
02-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Why is this a thread? Who gives a ****?

Htownballa1622
02-13-2015, 03:57 PM
See Anthony Davis.

Lol. I forgot about that.

They violated that man.

Guess that's why he's violating the league now haha.

Tony_Starks
02-13-2015, 04:00 PM

Been in plenty of locker rooms. Seen a lot of horsing around that would be suspect in regular life. Never seen a grown man grab another mans crotch in such a intentional manner.....

RowBTrice
02-13-2015, 04:13 PM
Why is this a thread? Who gives a ****?

It's ok. You don't have to be embarrassed over your star center.

RLundi
02-13-2015, 04:16 PM

I agree but holy crap, this was overt. It didn't even look like a joke at that point. Who cares if Dwight is bi or if he was completely joking- this is totally inappropriate for television, and just weird and gross for Dwight's machismo.

Disclaimer: If Dwight would have grabbed the crotch of a female fan during a live broadcast I'd be saying the same thing.

Tony_Starks
02-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Bigger question is why was Canaan so cool with it. At the bare minimum that should've provoked a "wtf! knock that fruity ish off!"

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2015, 04:30 PM
That narrator was ****ing hilarious.

Reminded me of Mystery Science theater 3000. Making fun of the video while narrating.

mightybosstone
02-13-2015, 04:32 PM
It's ok. You don't have to be embarrassed over your star center.

It really has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Rockets fan. If this was a thread about any player, I wouldn't think it was thread worthy.

As for what Dwight was doing, why does it matter? Canaan didn't have much of an issue with it, so clearly those guys are cool like that. Teammates have weird relationships with each other. You're talking about guys who travel across the country and play with each other for like 6-8 months out of the year. They sleep in hotels together. They dress together. They shower together after games. They're probably comfortable enough with their own sexuality that something like this isn't a big deal. For some guys, it might be. But maybe it's a joke between them. Who knows? But the bottom line is that clearly it wasn't that big of a deal for Dwight and Canaan. The only people that seem to have a problem with it are the Dwight haters and homophobic fans.

Htownballa1622
02-13-2015, 04:34 PM
Been in plenty of locker rooms. Seen a lot of horsing around that would be suspect in regular life. Never seen a grown man grab another mans crotch in such a intentional manner.....
Can't say I have either but nothing surprises me now that social media is around. We see much more stuff than we used to.

I agree but holy crap, this was overt. It didn't even look like a joke at that point. Who cares if Dwight is bi or if he was completely joking- this is totally inappropriate for television, and just weird and gross for Dwight's machismo.

Disclaimer: If Dwight would have grabbed the crotch of a female fan during a live broadcast I'd be saying the same thing.

It was over the top. I agree. What it tells me though is dwight doesn't give a **** when he's joking.

I wish he'd have the same mentality when ppl talk about his game.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2015, 04:37 PM
Maybe the inflight had the movie "Waiting" playing? Those that didn't see it its a comedy of people waiting on tables. But in the back in the kitchen they pull tricks or games to trying to get them to look at their penis. If they do look they get a kick in the rear. The movie even had a sequel.

Goose17
02-13-2015, 06:03 PM
Maybe the inflight had the movie "Waiting" playing? Those that didn't see it its a comedy of people waiting on tables. But in the back in the kitchen they pull tricks or games to trying to get them to look at their penis. If they do look they get a kick in the rear. The movie even had a sequel.

My friend pulled off the goat once.

PurpleLynch
02-13-2015, 06:29 PM
2K should put it as special handshake in Nba 2k15.

Redrum187
02-13-2015, 06:34 PM
It really has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Rockets fan. If this was a thread about any player, I wouldn't think it was thread worthy.

As for what Dwight was doing, why does it matter? Canaan didn't have much of an issue with it, so clearly those guys are cool like that. Teammates have weird relationships with each other. You're talking about guys who travel across the country and play with each other for like 6-8 months out of the year. They sleep in hotels together. They dress together. They shower together after games. They're probably comfortable enough with their own sexuality that something like this isn't a big deal. For some guys, it might be. But maybe it's a joke between them. Who knows? But the bottom line is that clearly it wasn't that big of a deal for Dwight and Canaan. The only people that seem to have a problem with it are the Dwight haters and homophobic fans.

Literally. lol

BraveGiant
02-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Anyone seen the ***** slap nut tap pie in the face videos. It could be that cause right before he did it the other dude smacked Canaan in the head.

kobe4thewinbang
02-13-2015, 07:06 PM
Being a useless injured player for most of this season and pretty much dooming the Rockets hopes.

Tony_Starks
02-13-2015, 10:01 PM
2K should put it as special handshake in Nba 2k15.

Lol! With Barkley doing the commentary: "that's just turrible Ernay! Listen, first off this is why I say the Rockets are not contenders!".......

FlashBolt
02-13-2015, 11:14 PM
lmao @ mighty getting way too upset. It's fricking All Star weekend. I'm tired of people saying it's not thread worthy ONLY when it's a slight on something they are associated with. He's a grown man with children and he plays with his teammates by grabbing their balls. Enough said... Canaan didn't care because he's clearly blowing Howard

nastynice
02-13-2015, 11:20 PM
lmao @ mighty getting way too upset. It's fricking All Star weekend. I'm tired of people saying it's not thread worthy ONLY when it's a slight on something they are associated with. He's a grown man with children and he plays with his teammates by grabbing their balls. Enough said... Canaan didn't care because he's clearly blowing Howard

lol, the commentator of the video def made a good case for that, HAHA!!!

this is a great thread, Im' rolling. I don't care them playing around, who gives a ****, its just a hilarious video, gave me a great laugh

Chronz
02-13-2015, 11:48 PM
Cmon guys don't act like you never crossed swords before. Me and my cuz banged the same broad and after that, pretty much everything was free game.

These2 prolly been inn a 3sum together

FlashBolt
02-14-2015, 12:09 AM
Cmon guys don't act like you never crossed swords before. Me and my cuz banged the same broad and after that, pretty much everything was free game.

These2 prolly been inn a 3sum together

Do you touch your cousin in the balls?

PowerHouse
02-14-2015, 12:12 AM
I've heard of athletes playing grab-***, but grab-dick?

Dwight is letting out his inner Jason Collins I guess.

Tony_Starks
02-14-2015, 12:20 AM

For once you made since.....

Tony_Starks
02-14-2015, 12:22 AM

Watch it, somebody snitched on me and got me a infraction for mentioning the great pioneer legend that is Jason Collins....

nastynice
02-14-2015, 12:27 AM

ah c'mon, if this was truly some gay ish you think they'd just be doing it court side like that?

LOL, but the video commentator made a GOOD argument for it being gay tho, lol, oh man that guy had me rolling pointing out where Canaan's eyes were looking. he DID look at Dwights junk tho, haha

best thread in the nba forum in a while

Chronz
02-14-2015, 01:54 AM
Do you touch your cousin in the balls?
I don't do **** home boy.

jerellh528
02-14-2015, 02:04 AM
Lol wow. I've seen ball sack taps or credit card the booty, but I've never seen a full frontal, minute long, wiener massage haha. Awkward. That's probably why he left LA, kobe wouldn't let him touch the mamba lol

Chronz
02-14-2015, 02:11 AM
Lol wow. I've seen ball sack taps or credit card the booty, but I've never seen a full frontal, minute long, wiener massage haha. Awkward. That's probably why he left LA, kobe wouldn't let him touch the mamba lol
did you hear about Karl Malone?

FlashBolt
02-14-2015, 02:13 AM
I don't do **** home boy.

Well.. that's what Dwight did?

krazylegz
02-14-2015, 02:15 AM
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/sugar-in-gas-tank-1.jpg

jerellh528
02-14-2015, 02:16 AM
did you hear about Karl Malone?

About the thing with Vanessa ?

FlashBolt
02-14-2015, 04:03 AM
For once you made since.....

You set yourself up every time.. Thanks.

Cracka2HI!
02-14-2015, 04:27 AM
^ I normally don't back internet spell check guy...but if you're trying to talk **** and **** up a word that bad you deserved to get called out.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-14-2015, 08:44 AM
My friend pulled off the goat once.

Friend at work pulled off the brain! All us in the break room turned and looked. lol

RLundi
02-14-2015, 09:14 AM
^ I normally don't back internet spell check guy...but if you're trying to talk **** and **** up a word that bad you deserved to get called out.

Agreed. You better comb every inch of your post if you're gonna insult or call someone out on something, otherwise you end up looking like a total ***.

ThuglifeJ
02-14-2015, 09:37 AM
Lol MBT on cue with defense duty.. but this one you really have no chance with it.

I've seen plenty in lockerrooms. Towel whips and pranks are the norm.. But never did it involve getting that intimant with another man's junk. D massages? I don't think I've ever heard of that one.

IBleedPurple
02-14-2015, 09:55 AM
Literally. lol:laugh2:

omdigga
02-14-2015, 10:55 AM
this **** is too funny...

t_money25
02-14-2015, 02:17 PM
I've been a huge defender of Dwight especially during his departure from the Lakers where I thought Lakers fans were just butthurt. But Dwight your on your own with this one LMAO. There's absolutely no defense for this......

D-Leethal
02-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Sometimes people need to learn to laugh at themselves. In this sense, sometimes PSD posters need to learn how to laugh at members of their own team.

Writing this off as "come on, they are teammates, everybody does it" is a freakin' joke in itself. Lighten up Rockets fans, Dwight is a clown and everybody knows it. This is just further proof (not that we needed any).

This is not teammates being teammates, this is Dwight being Dwight.

ichitownclowni
02-14-2015, 04:22 PM
LMFAO. What the **** haha

Mr.B
02-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Hahaha two guys behind them getting their Kermit on.

FlashBolt
02-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Sometimes people need to learn to laugh at themselves. In this sense, sometimes PSD posters need to learn how to laugh at members of their own team.

Writing this off as "come on, they are teammates, everybody does it" is a freakin' joke in itself. Lighten up Rockets fans, Dwight is a clown and everybody knows it. This is just further proof (not that we needed any).

This is not teammates being teammates, this is Dwight being Dwight.

Exactly. And it's quite funny that they are trying to defend him when in any case, if you do this ANYWHERE in public, you are for sure going to be perceived as a homosexual. Not saying Dwight is but I don't see any level in which you intimately grope another man's balls in front of live television and perceive it as a joke. Could you imagine the scrutiny Kobe, James, KD, or any other player would get for this? I mean my God, you are touching their balls!

D-Leethal
02-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Exactly. And it's quite funny that they are trying to defend him when in any case, if you do this ANYWHERE in public, you are for sure going to be perceived as a homosexual. Not saying Dwight is but I don't see any level in which you intimately grope another man's balls in front of live television and perceive it as a joke. Could you imagine the scrutiny Kobe, James, KD, or any other player would get for this? I mean my God, you are touching their balls!

There is no justifiable way to defend this. Just laugh it off and accept it Rox fans.

PurpleLynch
02-14-2015, 07:38 PM

I agree. Can you even imagine the scene? Kobe touching James penis while KD check on their respective junk?
A thread like that could break this entire forum. And it would be hilarious.

Goose17
02-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Lebron touching Irvings weiner would break the internet. People would never shut up about it.

Redrum187
02-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Why has no one made a GIF of this and put as their signature?!

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2015, 09:38 PM
Open nuts! Come on, its old school

PHIN33
02-16-2015, 11:39 PM
....I thought Dwight didn't like the pick and roll...he should have signed with Golden State...lol

Tony_Starks
02-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Shaq would have a field day with that on Shaqtin a fool but a lot of little feathers would get ruffled....