PDA

View Full Version : Jameer Nelson might be on the move again

BallIsAll
02-13-2015, 12:29 AM
I feel sorry for this guy, I'm sure he just wants to play somewhere he could stay.

Jameer Nelson admitted to leaving some bags packed once he got to Denver incase he was again on the move after being dealt twice in one season. He started out the season in Dallas but was part of the trade that brought Rajon Rondo over to Dallas and was in turn shipped to Boston. He was then shipped to Denver for Nate Robinson to help Denver make a playoff push.The only problem is that the Nuggets now stand 20-33 and are way out of the playoff race. This has lead to GMs around the league believing that the Nuggets will make every player in their roster available not named Lawson, Nurkic or Harris. Jameer Nelson could be a servicable backup for a contender on an extremely reasonable contract.

The Heat have been seeking back court help all season as their rookie Shabazz Napier has been struggling his first season and their 3rd year guard Norris Cole has been equally as disappointing. They have been trying to trade Cole and he has been linked to a couple teams including the Charlotte Hornets with no avail. The Heat do not really have many attractive assets but it should not be hard to pry the 30-year-old point guard for the nuggets. Norris Cole and a 2nd round draft pick should be more than enough.

The Wizards have called the Denver Nuggets about Nelson as well as they try to improve their bench while their starting shooting guard Bradley Beal struggles to get healthy and is constantly battling injury. This would be a more difficult trade to pull off than the heat trade due to the wizards not having anyone to trade who the Nuggets could actually use.

It looks like Nelson would be on the move this season again, lucky Nelson he gets to collect jerseys this season.

http://www.realballinsiders.com/wc/wizards-heat-interested-in-jameer-nelson/

kobe4thewinbang
02-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Wizards with Nelson would be even more formidable and take attention off Wall and Pierce.

KnicksorBust
02-13-2015, 07:56 PM
If Nelson goes to the Knicks they could sneak in the playoffs.

BallIsAll
02-14-2015, 03:37 AM

lmaooo, yeah even if melo gets shut down

kobebabe
02-14-2015, 11:50 AM
This is what happens when a player is nearing his final exit. No team can find solid use for you and you keep getting moved until you enter the unwanted breed category. Sad but true. That's how Iverson became extinct

RAPS424
02-14-2015, 12:00 PM

Lol .. Took me a second to realize that you're kidding ! lol

kiingkobe
02-14-2015, 01:03 PM
This is what happens when a player is nearing his final exit. No team can find solid use for you and you keep getting moved until you enter the unwanted breed category. Sad but true. That's how Iverson became extinct

lol this

IndyRealist
02-14-2015, 02:45 PM

/contender

KnicksorBust
02-14-2015, 03:20 PM

Lol .. Took me a second to realize that you're kidding ! lol

:)

Young2Kinsler
02-14-2015, 03:23 PM
The guy isnt very good at this point, not sure why so many teams want to trade for him lol

Mr.B
02-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Would be funny if he ended up back in Dallas as part of some 3 team deal that had Nelson and Chandler ending up with the Mavs.

BallIsAll
02-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Would be funny if he ended up back in Dallas as part of some 3 team deal that had Nelson and Chandler ending up with the Mavs.

who would be the 3rd team?

Mr.B
02-14-2015, 05:23 PM
who would be the 3rd team?

I have no idea, just speculating.

beasted86
02-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Shabazz Napier and Norris Cole belong in the D-League. It wouldn't be hard for Nelson to out play them even at 33.

JasonJohnHorn
02-15-2015, 09:19 AM
That would mean 3 trades in one year and five different jerseys in a rolling year. I believe taht is an NBA record. Billy Owens had just as many in one year, but because a couple of the trades were in the offseason, he never suited up for the teams.

BallIsAll
02-15-2015, 02:39 PM
I think someone got traded more times one off season I just can't remember his name. Q rich?