PDA

View Full Version : Mock Trade Game (Round 1) Golden State vs New Orleans

Shammyguy3
02-11-2015, 05:20 PM
The Bulls' forum hosted the Mock Trade game again this year. Teams were combined to make an even 20 team league. Conferences were adjusted to compensate for disparity in talent. The top-8 teams in each conference made the playoffs. Vote on the poll for which team you think would win in a 7-game series. Players are considered 100% healthy. If they have been out the whole year, use the last season that they played and take about 80% of their production to vote (e.g. Paul George).

2. Golden State (Home Court Advantage)
Stephen Curry - Shaun Livingston
Klay Thompson - Leandro Barbosa - Brandon Rush
Harrison Barnes - Andre Iguodala
David Lee - Marreese Speights
Andrew Bogut - Mason Plumlee - Festus Ezeli - Ognjen Kuzmic

7. New Orleans
PG: Derrick Rose - Avery Bradley
SG: Danny Green - Joe Johnson - Alec Burks - Marcus Thornton
SF: Luol Deng - Joe Johnson - Evan Turner - Tayshaun Prince
PF: Kevin Love - Amir Johnson
C: Robin Lopez - Kelly Olynyk- Tyler Zeller

No Write-Ups from either team.

Redrum187
02-11-2015, 06:14 PM
This would be a really good matchup.

If New Orleans had someone better than Derrick Rose, I would lean towards them.

All Golden State has done with their squad is downgrade from Draymond Green to Mason Plumlee (yikes...). Even still, I think they are talented enough to beat Rose and New Orleans... I could be swayed though... looking for a write up or response...

Shammyguy3
02-11-2015, 08:06 PM
this is definitely an interesting matchup, i have to ponder for a bit

AI
02-11-2015, 08:40 PM
I actually like New Orleans here with the upset.

Redrum187
02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Avery Bradley is a really good defensive PG too. If Rose stops trying to act like he's MVP Rose, and allows the team to play team ball (not hero ball), and Bradley plays a good chunk of the minutes being a pest on Curry, it would definitely help out a lot in coming out with the W.

I don't know though...

Shammyguy3
02-11-2015, 11:18 PM
i'd like to get at least 15 votes per matchup over the course of the poll,so please vote PSD users

Shammyguy3
02-12-2015, 10:55 AM
bump

sixer04fan
02-12-2015, 12:29 PM
This would be a really good matchup.

If New Orleans had someone better than Derrick Rose, I would lean towards them.

All Golden State has done with their squad is downgrade from Draymond Green to Mason Plumlee (yikes...). Even still, I think they are talented enough to beat Rose and New Orleans... I could be swayed though... looking for a write up or response...

I agree with this pretty much. It's close and I could see NO winning 2-3 games. But I think GS pulls it out.

Ryu_24
02-13-2015, 01:02 PM
I think Rose and Love have been too inconsistent, so New Orleans would struggle to score enough points to win.

Shammyguy3
02-13-2015, 08:58 PM
GSW wins