PDA

View Full Version : Trade deadline 10 days away

Htownballa1622
02-09-2015, 11:53 AM
The trade deadline is approaching. What kind of moves are you hoping for your team? What position do you think your team will go after? Who is on the block?

I want pg help for my team.
Everyone but Harden, Howard, Ariza, and Dmo on our block imo.

Discuss...

D-Leethal
02-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Would you guys want to trade for Calderon? Good balance with Beverly - you can alternate between your offensive/defensive units. He is exactly the type of lights out shooter you want playing off a penetrate + kickout guy like Harden.

D-Leethal
02-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Jason Terry's expiring probably gets it done.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Bucks are usually the team that trades three times a year. Draft night second round always trading up or down or selling a pick. Then later summer or preseason a trade goes down. Then trade deadline trade. This year we been quiet. Could stand pat. But we are winning and could use a big man for rebounds and could use a pg. Kidd been playing GM here while Hammond takes the back seat. But since we're winning Hammond's job is safe. Kidd been bringing friends like KMart and Jorge.

Lured in Bayless this summer as well since Kidd is close friends with Bayless parents. Kidd is close with Dudley and Zaza as well and gave high praises to Ersan when Kidd was hired in press conference. So hard to say who Bucks would part with for any upgrades. Besides we have Parker, Marshall, Inglis injured for the year. Sanders suspension still pending. Not much for trade bait other then $7.2M in capspace to eat a salary from a luxury tax offender. Giannis is untouchable and Knight and Middleton are RFA's and will match all offer sheets this summer.

Also Bucks have full max roster 3 out with injuries for season and 1 suspended. So kinda tough to trade with 4 out and only 11 left and 2 are 10 day contract scrubs in KMart and Jorge. Jorge got his second ten day contract and KMart passed his second ten day contract and was signed for remainder of the season. Not much trade bait unless some team knocks our socks off for a Henson or Mayo or Ersan or Dudley. Doubt it though. Bucks could maybe trade our own first for win now piece or the 2017 Clippers protected first. Besides the $7.2M in capspace as well.

Also once Sanders comes back Jorge has to be waived or JOB has to be waived.

Htownballa1622
02-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Would you guys want to trade for Calderon? Good balance with Beverly - you can alternate between your offensive/defensive units. He is exactly the type of lights out shooter you want playing off a penetrate + kickout guy like Harden.

I wouldn't mind that trade. I've seen his name thrown around.
Should be interesting. Is Amare still being bought out?

Htownballa1622
02-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Bucks are usually the team that trades three times a year. Draft night second round always trading up or down or selling a pick. Then later summer or preseason a trade goes down. Then trade deadline trade. This year we been quiet. Could stand pat. But we are winning and could use a big man for rebounds and could use a pg. Kidd been playing GM here while Hammond takes the back seat. But since we're winning Hammond's job is safe. Kidd been bringing friends like KMart and Jorge.

Lured in Bayless this summer as well since Kidd is close friends with Bayless parents. Kidd is close with Dudley and Zaza as well and gave high praises to Ersan when Kidd was hired in press conference. So hard to say who Bucks would part with for any upgrades. Besides we have Parker, Marshall, Inglis injured for the year. Sanders suspension still pending. Not much for trade bait other then $7.2M in capspace to eat a salary from a luxury tax offender. Giannis is untouchable and Knight and Middleton are RFA's and will match all offer sheets this summer.

Also Bucks have full max roster 3 out with injuries for season and 1 suspended. So kinda tough to trade with 4 out and only 11 left and 2 are 10 day contract scrubs in KMart and Jorge. Jorge got his second ten day contract and KMart passed his second ten day contract and was signed for remainder of the season. Not much trade bait unless some team knocks our socks off for a Henson or Mayo or Ersan or Dudley. Doubt it though. Bucks could maybe trade our own first for win now piece or the 2017 Clippers protected first. Besides the $7.2M in capspace as well.

I follow this guy on twitter that's kind of an "insider" and he said rox were working on something with Henson involved.

Not sure how much merit it had though.

Blink
02-09-2015, 12:59 PM
I want Detroit to upgrade at SF so badly but we do not have the pieces to trade. Monroe will rejet any deal and Drummond isn't going anywhere. SVG said he will not sacrifice the future (draft picks, Drummond, KCP) to win now.

BoSox47
02-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Please someone take Brandon Bass and Marcus Thornton from the Celtics. Winning us to many games right now against weak opponents.

Tony_Starks
02-09-2015, 01:21 PM
I want our team to trade Jeremy Lin for Brandon Jennings. If they can't get that done I will settle for Jermemy Lin for a box of stale donuts...

king4day
02-10-2015, 09:53 AM
I'd like the Suns to trade one of Thomas or Green.
Not sure for what though.

I could see Dragic go for the right deal.

mightybosstone
02-10-2015, 10:08 AM

I don't want this deal. If Calderon's contract was more manageable or expiring this year, I'd be all over it. But the guy has $15 million left on that contract over the next two years. That's just too much money for a backup PG who plays horrendous defense. And it would prevent Morey from going after bigger pieces in free agency.

Htownballa1622
02-10-2015, 10:14 AM
I'd like the Suns to trade one of Thomas or Green.
Not sure for what though.

I could see Dragic go for the right deal.

Give us Goran! ;)

Dade County
02-10-2015, 10:22 AM
:crying: I want so much, but Miami has so little.

InRoseWeTrust
02-10-2015, 11:20 AM
I want us to move Taj and a pick (and Kirk, but that's not going to happen), and get a good wing and backup C in return.

^ I don't want to be presumptuous, but that statement is echoed by 99% of Bulls fans right now.

sixers247
02-10-2015, 12:01 PM
I want us to move Taj and a pick (and Kirk, but that's not going to happen), and get a good wing and backup C in return.

^ I don't want to be presumptuous, but that statement is echoed by 99% of Bulls fans right now.

Kirilenko, J Rich, and Sims!! LOl

C the G
02-10-2015, 01:36 PM
I want our team to trade Jeremy Lin for Brandon Jennings. If they can't get that done I will settle for Jermemy Lin for a box of stale donuts...

No disrespect, but this is a joke right?

Without trying to be funny or be a "hater", Jeremy Lin isn't worth a late 2nd rounder.

Greg.
02-10-2015, 02:03 PM
I follow this guy on twitter that's kind of an "insider" and he said rox were working on something with Henson involved.

Not sure how much merit it had though.

Curious on who said this if you don't mind sharing.

mngopher35
02-10-2015, 02:07 PM
I want us to trade pek but there won't be any takers. I think our other vets can be had for the right price if a playoff contender is looking to buy (Thad, mo, Kmart). I hope we can at least make one move by the deadline.

Tony_Starks
02-10-2015, 02:10 PM
No disrespect, but this is a joke right?

Without trying to be funny or be a "hater", Jeremy Lin isn't worth a late 2nd rounder.

Oh none taken it was definitely a joke, Lin is hot garbage. He couldn't even beat out Ronnie Price for starting pg and Price barely made the roster.

I just said Jennings because I like his game and earlier this season when everybody was down on him there were some people on here actually saying they would rather have Lin. The Lakers even expressed interest in him but once J Smoov got cut that was that....

Htownballa1622
02-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Curious on who said this if you don't mind sharing.

https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket?s=09

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2015, 03:35 PM
https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket?s=09

Kinda preferred the actual quote. I'm still digging. I found this quote. But it's his own trade idea. Unless its farther down the list and I didn't get there yet?

Htownballa1622
02-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Kinda preferred the actual quote. I'm still digging. I found this quote. But it's his own trade idea. Unless its farther down the list and I didn't get there yet?

Sorry, I'm not sure how to put a tweet on here.

Doc Rocket (@Thedocrocket) tweeted at 6:49pm - 1 Feb 15: Meel-ee-walk-Kay! ......Pull the trigger for Henson and ...Uh...cough cough...already! 😁 #Rockets (https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/status/562050208112992258?s=17)

Edit: oh and Doc Rocket has ties to the organization or he used to (can't remember the story) so he's not just making things up. He posts cryptic tweets from time to time about the rockets and he's been right about a few things in the past.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Not sure he has any legit insider info. Seems like wishful thinking trade suggestions. I think I added him last year when he jump on the train of recycling trade idea of Asik for Ersan.

tp13baby
02-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Denver is going to be the busiest team this deadline.
Ty Lawson- they are open to trading they said
Jameer Nelson- is a serviceable backup PG
Wilson Chander, Afflalo, Faried, Hickson, Foye McGee.

all are on the block.

Greg.
02-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Denver is going to be the busiest team this deadline.
Ty Lawson- they are open to trading they said
Jameer Nelson- is a serviceable backup PG
Wilson Chander, Afflalo, Faried, Hickson, Foye McGee.

all are on the block.

I'd love to get Lawson but I have literally no idea what yall would be looking for. I've brought up Hickson in the Rockets forum too but I don't think anyone else liked that idea haha

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2015, 05:46 PM
I know as a Bucks fan I suggested our own first unprotected and Clippers 2017 protected pick and either Ersan or Mayo for Lawson. Nuggets fans shot that down.

Miltstar
02-10-2015, 05:54 PM
I want Greg Monroe and I don't want to give up anything for him aside from picks and expirings lol

Greg.
02-10-2015, 05:56 PM
I know as a Bucks fan I suggested our own first unprotected and Clippers 2017 protected pick and either Ersan or Mayo for Lawson. Nuggets fans shot that down.

I would imagine it would take alot more than the Rockets have to offer for him. I just don't know if they'd try to package him with other pieces for a star or just a bunch of nice assets. We've got some potentially nice picks to offer (Pelicans first, Knicks second and Nuggets second this year and the Knicks second again next year) and a few nice young players here and overseas but nothing in the way of a potential star/building block

lol, please
02-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Hopefully the dubs send peanuts to the clippers in exchange for DeAndre to come off the bench for Bogut.

lol, please
02-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Oh none taken it was definitely a joke, Lin is hot garbage. He couldn't even beat out Ronnie Price for starting pg and Price barely made the roster.

I just said Jennings because I like his game and earlier this season when everybody was down on him there were some people on here actually saying they would rather have Lin. The Lakers even expressed interest in him but once J Smoov got cut that was that....
They weren't calling him hot garbage in NY during linsanity

DarkKnight
02-10-2015, 07:04 PM
They weren't calling him hot garbage in NY during linsanity

He played in a open court street ball system.... MDAs offensive genius:laugh:

JV35
02-10-2015, 07:12 PM
The best part of the next several days (leading up to the trade deadline) is going to all of the idiots tweeting (and even bigger idiots re-tweeting) false twitter reports.

The best comic relief of the whole NBA season (as these clueless idiots try to one-up each other with bad info).

smith&wesson
02-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Please someone take Brandon Bass and Marcus Thornton from the Celtics. Winning us to many games right now against weak opponents.

I wouldn't mind the raps getting those two guys. they fill the needs of the team.

wonder what boston would want other than picks. The raps have a boat load of expiring contracts in Amir, Lou, Hayes, Hansborough,and Fields. Id part with fields and hayes or TH and a first round pick next year. depending on the mix that matches salary.

smith&wesson
02-10-2015, 07:20 PM
The best part of the next several days (leading up to the trade deadline) is going to all of the idiots tweeting (and even bigger idiots re-tweeting) false twitter reports.

The best comic relief of the whole NBA season (as these clueless idiots try to one-up each other with bad info).

+1 lol and were all going to believe the ones we like, and scorch the ones we don't.

Tony_Starks
02-10-2015, 07:40 PM

Get ready to hear a whole lot from "inside sources"........

lol, please
02-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Get ready to hear a whole lot from "inside sources"........
My inside sources just confirmed that the dubs are aquiring lebron and Harden in a 3 way trade that gets love back to the wolves and the cavs end up with ezeli and Brandon rush. Harden would come off the bench for curry.

Stunner
02-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Rockets or Knicks should go after Ray McCallum

Lakers + Giants
02-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Hoping like hell we can trade Hill and Ed Davis, each for a first rounder.

Stunner
02-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Hoping like hell we can trade Hill and Ed Davis, each for a first rounder.

Bulls are willing to work out a deal and happily give up a 1st

eso
02-11-2015, 03:11 AM

Jordan hill for a first maybe? Helps with the boards.

eso
02-11-2015, 03:13 AM
Who in there right mind would part with a box of stale donuts for Jeremy Lin?

krrys11
02-11-2015, 06:52 AM
How about this one:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lewd2qa

Plus Lakers send 1st pick from Houston to Bucks, who send their 1st to Suns

eso
02-11-2015, 07:03 AM
How about this one:

As a lakers fan

Ahhhhh f;::$k yes.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2015, 08:45 AM
How about this one:

Giannis is untouchable.

LanceUpperCut
02-11-2015, 09:49 AM
As a lakers fan

Ahhhhh f;::$k yes.

As a Suns or Bucks fan

ahhhhh **** no.

jimm120
02-11-2015, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't mind that trade. I've seen his name thrown around.
Should be interesting. Is Amare still being bought out?

Supposedly, clips, Dallas, and Phoenix all want him, but they might take a chance on signing him instead of trading for him once he's waived. Trading gets you the player. Signing, you can lose him, but he'll come cheap

muelly
02-11-2015, 10:35 AM
How about this one:

Seriously? Please tell me your kidding.

Giannis is untouchable beyond belief.

If youíre lucky enough to get Okafor, I donít even know if they take Okafor, Randle and a first for him. Heís 20, seems to want to be in MKE, and skies the limit. Heís starting to really put it together, plays hard both ways. Some of the turnovers he creates are unreal. If he can develop a jumper he has the ability to be a big time superstar.

krrys11
02-11-2015, 10:53 AM
As a Suns or Bucks fan

ahhhhh **** no.

Not sure about the Suns reaction ... They know Dragic wants to become FA, so getting something back wouldn't hurt them. Plus extra pick !

Also if Lakers get a bit better and win a few games, they could drop to number 6 in draft and then their pick goes to Suns...

krrys11
02-11-2015, 10:54 AM

If youíre lucky enough to get Okafor, I donít even know if they take Okafor, Randle and a first for him. Heís 20, seems to want to be in MKE, and skies the limit. Heís starting to really put it together, plays hard both ways. Some of the turnovers he creates are unreal. If he can develop a jumper he has the ability to be a big time superstar.

And thats exactly why I want him in the team I support :) (man can dream right?)

dannybfast24
02-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Hawks must have someone in mind after opening up a roster spot yesterday.

crewfan13
02-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Gotta love the NBA trade deadline. Its fans of every team in contention trying to trade for a useful piece without giving up anything of value. We'll trade anyone who rots at the end of our bench plus really late draft picks for good players. I have a feeling this is going to be a quiet deadline with a few more Mo Williams type trades and that's about it. The teams that want improvement don't have anything to trade and the teams willing to trade veterans want early draft picks, which the teams who want the veterans don't have. I really don't see a lot of teams matching up here with valuable commodities.

valade16
02-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Blazers have been linked to both Taj Gibson and Aaron Affalo. Apparently, we are really looking to upgrade our bench.

Gibson trade would be Thomas Robinson (to make salaries work) + Something (what I don't know).

Don't know about Affalo.

I'm not sure how valuable Thomas Robinson, C.J. McCollum or Meyers Leonard are but they seem to be our most valuable trade assets.

FraziersKnicks
02-11-2015, 12:37 PM

:laugh2:

I think you're overvaluing Giannis a little. Okafor is probably the most polished college post player since Timmy and is 18 years old. No NBA GM takes Giannis over Okafor. Zero. To say the Bucks wouldn't accept an offer of Okafor, Randle and a first is hilarious.

BKLYNpigeon
02-11-2015, 12:46 PM
You can trade for all these big names, but nobody factors in Chemistry. If you need a player to help your team at this point, it just means you need a lot of help.

Name the last team to make a Big Trade at the deadline and go on to win the NBA Championship?

krrys11
02-11-2015, 01:11 PM
You can trade for all these big names, but nobody factors in Chemistry. If you need a player to help your team at this point, it just means you need a lot of help.

Name the last team to make a Big Trade at the deadline and go on to win the NBA Championship?

We did not win....but we got to Finals in 2008 after Gasol trade mid-season

Greg.
02-11-2015, 01:48 PM

94/95 Rockets getting Clyde did it

valade16
02-11-2015, 02:08 PM

I'm assuming you mean need a top player, not any player.

The Warriors have interest in Amare Stoudemire, do you really think they "need the help"?

muelly
02-11-2015, 02:09 PM

I think you're overvaluing Giannis a little. Okafor is probably the most polished college post player since Timmy and is 18 years old. No NBA GM takes Giannis over Okafor. Zero. To say the Bucks wouldn't accept an offer of Okafor, Randle and a first is hilarious.

Im just simply stating they're not moving him period. Overvalued yes, but to some level there is a feeling we can actually keep him here long term.

Okafor maybe is the wrong example given his readiness and his close relationship with Parker.

Goose17
02-11-2015, 02:12 PM

Define, "big" trade.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Hawks must have someone in mind after opening up a roster spot yesterday. Hawks opened that roster spot for Ray Allen or Gary Neal.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2015, 02:58 PM

I'd decline all them offers. Giannis is a walking highlight reel. Every game he's doing something and efficient scorer. Can play every position. Probably be the first "point center" within 5 years as well. Randle the injured player? Randle has no value this instant. That pick either since Lakers barely can hang onto their own lottery picks. Okafor doesn't excite me much either. Yeah i'd take him but not at the expense of Giannis or Parker.

crewfan13
02-11-2015, 07:02 PM

That probably is an over exaggeration to an extent, but to be fair, Okafor has some serious defensive questions though as well. He's not nearly the complete player that an Anthony Davis was coming out. But I would question the sentiment that no NBA GM takes Giannis over Okafor. Sure, we'd probably have to accept an offer of Randle, Okafor and a first, but honestly, Okafor for Giannis, I'm probably not doing it.

Redrum187
02-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Do you guys think Aron Afflalo could play SF for the Clippers? I think he's big enough, yeah?

PG: Chris Paul
SG: JJ Redick
SF: Aron Afflalo
PF: Blake Griffin
C: DeAndre Jordan

That would be a really nice squad.

Goose17
02-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Let's get a blockbuster going!!!

Houston want a point guard and another scoring punch.
Oklahoma want a good big man inside.
Knicks are the Knicks.
Sacramento need to "retool", because I said so.

HOU send; Papanikolaou, 2015 first round pick (From New Orleans)
HOU receive; Darren Collison

Collison - Harden - Ariza - Motiejunas - Howard

OKC Send; Russell Westbrook, Reggie Jackson and Kendrick Perkins.
OKC receive; DeMarcus Cousins, Jose Calderon and Quincy Miller.

Calderon - Roberson - Durant - Ibaka - Cousins (check that ****ing front court!)

NYK Send; Jose Calderon.
NYK receive; Papanikolaou and Reggie Jackson.

Reggie - Galloway - Melo - Amundson? - Smith

SAC Send; DeMarcus Cousins, Darren Collison and Quincy Miller.
SAC Receive; Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins (expiring) and 2015 first round draft pick (from New Orleans).

Westbrook - McLemore - Gay - Thompson - Evans (Gay and Westbrook going to chuck their way to an 8th seed haha)

BoSox47
02-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Pretty sure Brandon Bass, Tayshaun Prince and Marcus Thornton call all be had for second round picks.

Stunner
02-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Is Denver just trying to gather picks and shed cap ?

If so then maybe this could work

Blazers have been rumored to want Taj and Wilson Chandler , Bulls want Afflalo .

Bulls and Port send Denver a 1st and 2nd rounder a piece

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pd4cxvy

Tony_Starks
02-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Do you guys think Aron Afflalo could play SF for the Clippers? I think he's big enough, yeah?

PG: Chris Paul
SG: JJ Redick
SF: Aron Afflalo
PF: Blake Griffin
C: DeAndre Jordan

That would be a really nice squad.

Afflalo would be just what the Doctor ordered for the Clipps. He's a Cali (Compton) kid too so they could probably keep him long term.

If I'm them I send them a player and 1st rounder and get it done...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Is Denver just trying to gather picks and shed cap ?

If so then maybe this could work

Blazers have been rumored to want Taj and Wilson Chandler , Bulls want Afflalo .

Bulls and Port send Denver a 1st and 2nd rounder a piece

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pd4cxvy

Blazers already inquired to Denver about Afflalo. Denver wants a first round pick. But probably not the late first from Blazers. Also Arron Afflalo $7,500,000 $7,500,000. Most likely opts out of option. Blazers probably have to trade two guys to match Afflalo's deal. Most likely any two of these guys and a pick, Robinson, Wright, Freeland.

Stunner
02-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Blazers already inquired to Denver about Afflalo. Denver wants a first round pick. But probably not the late first from Blazers. Also Arron Afflalo $7,500,000 $7,500,000. Most likely opts out of option. Blazers probably have to trade two guys to match Afflalo's deal. Most likely any two of these guys and a pick, Robinson, Wright, Freeland.

Blazers called about AA / Chandler and Taj Gibson . They mostly want Chandler cuz AA is too similar to Wes not to mention he'll be locked up for another year instead of fearing of him opting out .

Stunner
02-12-2015, 02:37 PM
@GeryWoelfel: Hearing Suns want a first-rounder for Goran Dragic and, rest assured, they'll get it. Rockets got to be tempted.

crewfan13
02-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Be careful listening to anything Gery Woeful has to say. He's a Bucks reporter for a WI newspaper, and people who follow the Bucks are familiar with his "trade rumors." I'm not sure who his sources are or if he even has much for sources at all, but he seems to be the type of reporter who throws every rumor in the world at the wall in hopes of one sticking. He's constantly reporting about Bucks rumors that 99.99% of the time don't come true and rarely seems to even be remotely close to being right.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-12-2015, 03:15 PM
I think if Suns feel Goran wont comeback. Best bet would be to take a first. But would have to be a very early first. Not late deep playoff race pick. Maybe not top 5. But 6-10 range minimum. I'm sure Rockets call up and offer up Pelicans late lottery pick and some bench pieces. That's only if Suns think Goran walks. Then its the whole we need compensation thing. But Suns do have Bird rights. So he's walking away from a hefty 5 year deal.

IKnowHoops
02-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Let's get a blockbuster going!!!

Houston want a point guard and another scoring punch.
Oklahoma want a good big man inside.
Knicks are the Knicks.
Sacramento need to "retool", because I said so.

HOU send; Papanikolaou, 2015 first round pick (From New Orleans)
HOU receive; Darren Collison

Collison - Harden - Ariza - Motiejunas - Howard

OKC Send; Russell Westbrook, Reggie Jackson and Kendrick Perkins.
OKC receive; DeMarcus Cousins, Jose Calderon and Quincy Miller.

Calderon - Roberson - Durant - Ibaka - Cousins (check that ****ing front court!)

NYK Send; Jose Calderon.
NYK receive; Papanikolaou and Reggie Jackson.

Reggie - Galloway - Melo - Amundson? - Smith

SAC Send; DeMarcus Cousins, Darren Collison and Quincy Miller.
SAC Receive; Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins (expiring) and 2015 first round draft pick (from New Orleans).

Westbrook - McLemore - Gay - Thompson - Evans (Gay and Westbrook going to chuck their way to an 8th seed haha)

Sounds to me like you want to weaken OKC, fearing that if they play your Dubs in the playoffs, it could be a problem.:)

IKnowHoops
02-12-2015, 04:12 PM
@GeryWoelfel: Hearing Suns want a first-rounder for Goran Dragic and, rest assured, they'll get it. Rockets got to be tempted.

He would be a God send for Houston. They need to break bread and make that happen.

Mave1002
02-13-2015, 04:22 AM
RE-Post: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mkwacbb

OKC: Win-Win

-Basically giving away Jeremy Lamb for a late 1st.
-Perkins is trash and theyve been wanting to let go of Reggie Jackson (but then they get a decent Jeremy Lin back up for the remainder of the season)
-Gets Jordan Hill to secure a frontcourt rotation upgrade

Adams-Hill
Ibaka-Collison
KD-Jones
Waiters-Morrow
Westbrook-Lin-Smith

Phoenix: Win-Win

-Basically, Dragon for future financial flexibility, ED Davis, Jeremy Lamb
and a local hero homecoming for a freebie

Len-Davis
Morris-Morris
Green-Tucker
Bledsoe-Lamb
Thomas-Ennis

Philly: The biggest winner

-Can possibly get 2 picks from the top 1-5
-Dragon and Jackson for MCW? Jackpot
-Only downside is taking on the long-term contract of Swaggy

Sims-1st:Okafor or Towns
Noel-Mbah a Moute
Covington- 2nd:Russell or Johnson
Wroten-Thompson
Dragic-Jackson

Kaner
02-13-2015, 04:34 AM

-Perkins is trash and theyve been wanting to let go of Reggie Jackson (but then they get a decent Jeremy Lin back up for the remainder of the season)

Adams-Hill
Ibaka-Collison
KD-Jones
Waiters-Morrow
Westbrook-Lin-Smith

Len-Davis
Morris-Morris
Green-Tucker
Bledsoe-Lamb
Thomas-Ennis

Noel
Wroten-Thompson
Dragic-Jackson

Love it for the lakers. No faith in MCW but he helps for next years tank and then they're in a good position with Embiid, Randle, and next years pick with alot of cap space i believe.

I kind of like it for OKC for next year, Jeremy Lins trash but Hill is a nice improvement over Perkins. But they probably have no chance this season if they make that trade.

Phoenix could get more for Dragic and Plumlee.

I HATE it for Philly, Embiid's the only guy on the team with any sort of all-star or even Super-star potential. And your trading him for what could be 2 half season rentals?! Who you could sign either way in a couple of months!

Mave1002
02-13-2015, 05:03 AM
^ sorry, forgot to say that the lakers 1st rounder (top 5) will head to Philly and the lakers' late 1st rounder (24-27) will head to OKC.

colinskik
02-13-2015, 11:41 AM
Anyone want Jason Smith? Big man whose jump shot is automatic right now.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2015, 04:47 PM
Woelfel isn't a reliable source. But he did get the Bogut trade right. But we all knew then Bogut was ready for change of scenery. But he mentioned this time Bucks interested in Kings Stauskas. Stauskas having a down year. Also with Karl there now. He's known to give a quick hook to youngsters. Also was known that draft Bucks were interested in Stauskas. Also been rumored Kings want a stretch 4 badly or a rim protector.

Bucks have both in Ersan and Sanders. Sanders value dropped a ton. So doubt we even bother trading him since he has more value to us then what teams would low ball us. I could see Ersan and JOB and Clippers protected first for Kings Stauskas and either one of the usual suspects as in Williams or Landry or Thompson. Not sure I'd part with Clippers pick since Stauskas has been horrible. But its whatever.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Well latest news with like 50 hours left till trade deadline. Mavs front runners to land Stat. Bucks are buying out Sanders. He doesn't want to play any more. Kanter asking for a trade. Kings Thompson asking for a trade. Jermaine O'Neal isn't coming back. Bucks are linked to Kanter, Cole, Gibson, Stauskas and Lawson. Suns prefer to trade Isaiah Thomas over Dragic. Heard on the radio everyone on Pacers is on the block except PG13. Celtics interested in Lawson as well as Bucks. Celtics even inquired to the Kings about Cousins.

Trwood12
02-17-2015, 04:24 PM
Wolves really need help at the 4. Getting a decent starting PF would make me happy.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 08:52 AM
Bucks throw their hat in the ring for Reggie Jackson. Shocked we want him when he's the poor mans version of Knight. Bucks are linked to having interests in Kanter, Jackson, Stauskas, Cole, Gibson, Lawson. Lawson will be tough to get cause Denver wants to include McGee in all Lawson trades. Plus now Dragic said he wont re-sign with the Suns. Suns will grant his wish and trade him. Kings want Dragic now.

Wade n Fade
02-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Bucks throw their hat in the ring for Reggie Jackson. Shocked we want him when he's the poor mans version of Knight. Bucks are linked to having interests in Kanter, Jackson, Stauskas, Cole, Gibson, Lawson. Lawson will be tough to get cause Denver wants to include McGee in all Lawson trades. Plus now Dragic said he wont re-sign with the Suns. Suns will grant his wish and trade him. Kings want Dragic now.

If you guys want Cole, a swap for Henson makes sense for Miami.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Sanders bought out. His final 3 years equaled $33M $11M per. Bought out for $13M and 7 year stretch provision will be $1.85M per. Bucks will have $40M next summer. But most likely all that spent on our own. Bucks RFA's are Knight and Middleton. Marshall only UFA. Dudley player option of $4.25M. He could opt out for more years. Also Bucks still trying to trade for both Kanter and Jackson. Possibly Henson for Jackson. Then Ersan and a first for Kanter. Bucks also interested in Bulls Gibson. Maybe Mayo and Clippers first for Gibson?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 02:40 PM
If you guys want Cole, a swap for Henson makes sense for Miami.

Maybe for JOB and a second rounder. Henson if dealt most likely used to land Reggie Jackson or Kanter. Also Wizards want Cole now.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-18-2015, 05:06 PM
http://www.basketballinsiders.com/kings-trying-to-acquire-a-stretch-four/

Kings want a stretch 4 as in Ersan or Frye.

LRPG
02-19-2015, 08:12 AM
Warriors need another PF/C I don't care if we have high hopes for Ezeli the guy will always get injured somehow. Getting someone like Larry Saunders, Miles Plumlee, Enes Kanter would be gr8 not happening though.

Goose17
02-19-2015, 08:21 AM
Warriors need another PF/C I don't care if we have high hopes for Ezeli the guy will always get injured somehow. Getting someone like Larry Saunders, Miles Plumlee, Enes Kanter would be gr8 not happening though.

Agreed. I want Gobert but it isn't happening. We need a defensive C to back up Bogut when he's injured with the sniffles or whatever.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Ersan and Mayo are on the trade block. Henson is made available for big time trade. Most likely for either any of these guys Jackson,Lawson,Kanter. Probably our pick or Clippers pick packaged with either Ersan or Mayo as sweeteners.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 11:06 AM
They won't do Henson for Jackson or Lawson.
Magic need an upgraded at SF/PF and Cousins would fit the bill.
The NBA needs to move Deadline to Midnight then more Trades would happen and do a Wavier Trade Deadline.

2-ONE-5
02-19-2015, 11:13 AM

Adams-Hill
Ibaka-Collison
KD-Jones
Waiters-Morrow
Westbrook-Lin-Smith

Len-Davis
Morris-Morris
Green-Tucker
Bledsoe-Lamb
Thomas-Ennis

Noel-Mbah a Moute
Wroten-Thompson
Dragic-Jackson

um the Lakers keep their pick within the top 5 and why the hell would the Sixers waste cap space on Dragic and Jackson? This is horrible

Wade n Fade
02-19-2015, 11:25 AM
Why do the Bucks over value Henson? He doesn't scream potential all-star to me. He's just another Ed Davis.

Goose17
02-19-2015, 11:35 AM
Why do the Bucks over value Henson? He doesn't scream potential all-star to me. He's just another Ed Davis.

LOL... He's much more than just another Ed Davis.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-19-2015, 12:02 PM
568436547059625984 Nets talks heating up with Thunder for Jackson/Lopez swap. Then Jackson be one guy scratched off Bucks trade list. Oh well. Reports are one team will offer $14M per at Jackson in offseason any way.

Jetsguy
02-19-2015, 12:26 PM
No way I would give Jackson 14M per good lord

Zackthesack
02-19-2015, 12:28 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m1 minute ago

Blazers will send Will Barton, Victor Claver, a future lottery protected 1st and a second-round pick to Denver for Afflalo and Alonzo Gee.

mgomrjsurf
02-19-2015, 02:13 PM
Maybe if Pistions are part of deal besides Jack would get Johnson and then the Nets would have 2 injured PG's.