PDA

View Full Version : Best Team in the East: Atlanta Hawks

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 04:41 PM
I got them going to the Finals. Such a well coached team. They took the Pacers to 7 games and lost because it was the first year with their system, low seed(no home court), and lost their best player and had a lot of other injured players b4 the playoffs. I don't see any team in the East beating this monster.

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Have to see how they play in the second round. In the east their first round will basically be a bye week but when they face off against the Bulls or Cavs in the second round that's when we'll really see what's what....

InRoseWeTrust
02-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Have to see how they play in the second round. In the east their first round will basically be a bye week but when they face off against the Bulls or Cavs in the second round that's when we'll really see what's what....

It might be time to quit making that assumption :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 06:16 PM

It might be time to quit making that assumption :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Lol...keep hope alive brotha!

InRoseWeTrust
02-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Lol...keep hope alive brotha!

:hope:

KnicksorBust
02-06-2015, 07:26 PM
I got them going to the Finals. Such a well coached team. They took the Pacers to 7 games and lost because it was the first year with their system, low seed(no home court), and lost their best player and had a lot of other injured players b4 the playoffs. I don't see any team in the East beating this monster.

When did Carroll learn how to lock up Bron?

M.I.A.
02-06-2015, 07:27 PM

I have to agree with this. Nobody is going to give my Hawks anything but we will have to earn it. 4 other teams have a lot of potential: Bulls, Cavs, Wizards and Raptors. I won't turn a blind eye in the first round, either. There is a lot of time for everybody to get much better than they are right now.