PDA

View Full Version : Should the Cavs still trade LBJ, Kyrie, and fire Blatt??

Vee-Rex
02-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Is this team legit now? Won 11 straight and about to be 12 after destroying the Clippers. In November/December, people refused to believe the Cavs could gel. They said we should trade the big three and fire the coach.

Is this still true?? Do the Cavs still suck and have no chance at winning a title this year???????????

nickdymez
02-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Here we go, jumping the gun. I remember like 10 years ago when Houston won like 25 games in a row, and didn't do **** in the playoffs. I remember how every year on this board, Lebron dick jockeys tell me that Lebron is gonna win it all every year because hes the king. Ive seen the king lose 3 times. lmao

SportsFan93
02-05-2015, 11:07 PM
I never quit on the Cavs. They were obviously struggling back in October, November, but I was one who thought they'd pick it up together and look what they're doing now.

utl768
02-05-2015, 11:23 PM
still think lebron bolts after this year or next

no way he stays in cleveland the rest of his career

Cal827
02-05-2015, 11:24 PM
It's the perfect sell-high scenario for Cleveland. If they blow up the team now, they'll maximize the gains from their assets.

Minnesota is in desperate need for a PF right now. Might as well inquire over a Wiggins-Love Swap too.

bucketss
02-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Here we go, jumping the gun. I remember like 10 years ago when Houston won like 25 games in a row, and didn't do **** in the playoffs. I remember how every year on this board, Lebron dick jockeys tell me that Lebron is gonna win it all every year because hes the king. Ive seen the king lose 3 times. lmao

lmao you're fuming.

Vee-Rex
02-05-2015, 11:35 PM
It's the perfect sell-high scenario for Cleveland. If they blow up the team now, they'll maximize the gains from their assets.

Minnesota is in desperate need for a PF right now. Might as well inquire over a Wiggins-Love Swap too.

Haha, great post.

FlashBolt
02-05-2015, 11:42 PM
They still won't win the championship tbh.

IKnowHoops
02-05-2015, 11:54 PM
If Cavs stay healthy, they will win the whole thing this year. Well coached, they rebound, they shoot 3's and they have the difference...Lebron.

LakersIn5
02-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Before the season started and even during december when both teams stuggling i have the cavs and thunder making the finals. And now im still going with them but not so much anymore with okc.

eibbor
02-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Is this team legit now? Won 11 straight and about to be 12 after destroying the Clippers. In November/December, people refused to believe the Cavs could gel. They said we should trade the big three and fire the coach.

Is this still true?? Do the Cavs still suck and have no chance at winning a title this year???????????

Your post is a troll post. It's sad. Hell I troll sometimes but not as hard homer as this.

So to answer your stupid troll question... No the team isn't legit now. Love is handcuffed and Irving needs traded for a defensive pass first pg.

It's pretty obvioius.

KI can be really good on a team that isn't going to win

LJ needs the ball in his hands. KI does too

Love just needs touches.

Irving James and Love are not a big 3.. They need it to be James Love and a stud defender at guard. Call it big 3 or big 2.5 whatever...

The ball needs to be in someones hand and that person is not KI...

FlashBolt
02-05-2015, 11:57 PM
I think Memphis is going to be REALLY tough for Cleveland. And I'm really iffy about Love. He needs to step his game up.

eibbor
02-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Before the season started and even during december when both teams stuggling i have the cavs and thunder making the finals. And now im still going with them but not so much anymore with okc.

At this point it's liable to be Chi vs GS

eibbor
02-06-2015, 12:00 AM
I think Memphis is going to be REALLY tough for Cleveland. And I'm really iffy about Love. He needs to step his game up.

No, he is handcuffed. Cavs need to step up their coaching

FlashBolt
02-06-2015, 12:17 AM
No, he is handcuffed. Cavs need to step up their coaching

How is he handcuffed? He's missing wide open shots. The Cavailers are genuinely trying to get him started every game and he just can't seem to knock em down. I don't want to hear it about the Cavs wanting him to shoot threes and what-not because he's shooting less threes than his previous seasons. He's not a very good defender (which is why Mozgov being there is such a great move).

nickdymez
02-06-2015, 12:29 AM
If Cavs stay healthy, they will win the whole thing this year. Well coached, they rebound, they shoot 3's and they have the difference...Lebron.

I guess your screen name is wrong.

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Could've sworn they were listed as the overwhelming favorite before the season started? Shrugs

eibbor
02-06-2015, 12:42 AM
How is he handcuffed? He's missing wide open shots. The Cavailers are genuinely trying to get him started every game and he just can't seem to knock em down. I don't want to hear it about the Cavs wanting him to shoot threes and what-not because he's shooting less threes than his previous seasons. He's not a very good defender (which is why Mozgov being there is such a great move).

How is he handcuffed? Seriously? lmao

Raps18-19 Champ
02-06-2015, 12:46 AM
So what's the purpose of the thread?

You can't exactly cry wolf saying people are haters when they criticize Lebron then brag because they won 11 games in the middle of the regular season while playing flawed basketball.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 12:46 AM

You can't exactly cry wolf saying people are haters when they criticize Lebron then brag because they won 11 games in the middle of the regular season while playing flawed basketball.

/thread

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Your post is a troll post. It's sad. Hell I troll sometimes but not as hard homer as this.

So to answer your stupid troll question... No the team isn't legit now. Love is handcuffed and Irving needs traded for a defensive pass first pg.

It's pretty obvioius.

KI can be really good on a team that isn't going to win

LJ needs the ball in his hands. KI does too

Love just needs touches.

Irving James and Love are not a big 3.. They need it to be James Love and a stud defender at guard. Call it big 3 or big 2.5 whatever...

The ball needs to be in someones hand and that person is not KI...

My post exposes illogical haters.

Such as yourself.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Could've sworn they were listed as the overwhelming favorite before the season started? Shrugs

Dear GOD, who is that chick in your sig. She's overweight and looks like Venus and serenas ugly *** sister.

I mean seriously, if you aren't ****ing that ugly *****, you need to set higher standards

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 12:54 AM

12 games. They haven't played flawed basketball either. They've played extremely well, it's just Love who hasn't found his rhythm well enough yet. Rest of the team has been playing sound.

If the Cavs won 30 games straight people would still say they're a first round exit, whereas the same people crown Atlanta as best in the East with a guaranteed trip to the finals after 19 straight, even going so far as to say they're as good at the 2004 Pistons. That's not crying wolf, that's exposing hypocrisy.

Haters get up in a flux/angry when one or two positive Cavs threads are made, lol.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 12:56 AM
My post exposes illogical haters.

Such as yourself.

No, it doesn't. AT ALL.

What you just did was lie to save face.

I would talk about illogical haters, but honestly, you don't even know what it means.

Go look it up and come back and pretend like it's you opinion.

People that are stupid shouldn't open their mouths lol

I could care less about the cavs BUT

It's obvious your homer *** does...

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 01:00 AM

Dear GOD, who is that chick in your sig. She's overweight and looks like Venus and serenas ugly *** sister.

I mean seriously, if you aren't ****ing that ugly *****, you need to set higher standards

Overweight? Damn man, suffice to say our opinions of what constitute a fat chick are very different! Lol

Raps18-19 Champ
02-06-2015, 01:01 AM
12 games. They haven't played flawed basketball either. They've played extremely well, it's just Love who hasn't found his rhythm well enough yet. Rest of the team has been playing sound.

If the Cavs won 30 games straight people would still say they're a first round exit, whereas the same people crown Atlanta as best in the East with a guaranteed trip to the finals after 19 straight, even going so far as to say they're as good at the 2004 Pistons. That's not crying wolf, that's exposing hypocrisy.

Haters get up in a flux/angry when one or two positive Cavs threads are made, lol.

They play way too much ISO ball offensively and still questionable overall defense. This isn't a "positive" Cavs thread BTW. It's not meant to discuss the Cavs accomplishments. It's meant to show people up.

I think Cavs make the ECF, but extremely arrogant to make a meaningless thread for a meaningless accomplishment (12 game winning streka doesn't mean much when they still have so much more to go).

Who cares if people are being hypocritical? It's not even worth embarrassing yourself the way you are in this thread. "Weeee, Cavs won 12 straight. I'll make a thread to show those trolls up!"

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:02 AM
No, it doesn't. AT ALL.

What you just did was lie to save face.

I would talk about illogical haters, but honestly, you don't even know what it means.

Go look it up and come back and pretend like it's you opinion.

People that are stupid shouldn't open their mouths lol

I could care less about the cavs BUT

It's obvious your homer *** does...

You're the one that flew in here like a bat out of hell, eeeeager to say the Cavs aren't legit, claiming the Cavs have Love handcuffed and Irving needs to be traded for a defensive pass-first pg lol. Is this dude serious?

Like... have you been watching that kid defend lately? Sports analysts are noting how Irving has been virtually shutting down point guard after point guard in these last 11 games. If you listened to your own advice you'd never post on this site again.

So yes... like a the stupid rabbit that goes in the box with the carrot on the ground, you shot straight in and are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself.

I won't go so far as to say we'll win a championship. Too many good teams out west. But I do think we're legit enough to be considered a contender to come out the East.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:02 AM
Overweight? Damn man, suffice to say our opinions of what constitute a fat chick are very different! Lol

After 6 beers I'll bet I'd hit it lol ^5

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:05 AM
You're the one that flew in here like a bat out of hell, eeeeager to say the Cavs aren't legit, claiming the Cavs have Love handcuffed and Irving needs to be traded for a defensive pass-first pg lol. Is this dude serious?

Like... have you been watching that kid defend lately? Sports analysts are noting how Irving has been virtually shutting down point guard after point guard in these last 11 games. If you listened to your own advice you'd never post on this site again.

So yes... like a the stupid rabbit that goes in the box with the carrot on the ground, you shot straight in and are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself.

I won't go so far as to say we'll win a championship. Too many good teams out west. But I do think we're legit enough to be considered a contender to come out the East.

Honestly, I can't fly.

I stand by what I said.

Coming out of the east is like coming out of taco bell with a free taco. Feels good but doesn't make anything any better.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:07 AM
They play way too much ISO ball offensively and still questionable overall defense. This isn't a "positive" Cavs thread BTW. It's not meant to discuss the Cavs accomplishments. It's meant to show people up.

I think Cavs make the ECF, but extremely arrogant to make a meaningless thread for a meaningless accomplishment (12 game winning streka doesn't mean much when they still have so much more to go).

Who cares if people are being hypocritical? It's not even worth embarrassing yourself the way you are in this thread. "Weeee, Cavs won 12 straight. I'll make a thread to show those trolls up!"

Mostly because the Cavs are playing well. I rep my team, and so I'll post a positive thread here and there when we do well. The tone of it is obnoxious, sure, but oh well. I can make the nicest most logical positive thread about the Cavs and it will still get hated on so I chose to do it PSD-style. You're free to ignore it.

Lloyd Christmas
02-06-2015, 01:08 AM

You are out of your mind. And weirdly aggressive over something so subjective.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Cavs ain't even beating the hawks. :laugh2:

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Honestly, I can't fly.

I stand by what I said.

Coming out of the east is like coming out of taco bell with a free taco. Feels good but doesn't make anything any better.

I think the Cavs in June would have more chemistry than they have right now, which means they have a chance to win a ring. So yeah, it would feel pretty damn good.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:10 AM

And Kyrie ain't better than George Hill amirite??? lol

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Ok I'm out. Too bad, VREX is typing to me right now. I wish more trolls put as much thoughtless energy into their bs opinion.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:13 AM
Waiters is trash and love is overrated. Kyrie still isn't the engine that makes the cavs go.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:14 AM
And Kyrie ain't better than George Hill amirite??? lol

Cavs with GH would be twice as good as what they have right now. and to use a stupid, what the kids are saying, comment... amirite??

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Waiters is trash and love is overrated. Kyrie still isn't the engine that makes the cavs go.

Waiters? LMAO.

I wonder how long 'til he figures it out.

eibbor

No he isn't. He needs traded or benched. He;s ****ing up the game plan.

SPURSFAN1
Cavs with GH would be twice as good as what they have right now. and to use a stupid, what the kids are saying, comment... amirite??

and GH has tons of playoff experience. :laugh2:

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Waiters? LMAO.

truth

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Waiters? LMAO.

I'm usually right on my player assessments.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:17 AM

I'll take GH as our backup pg. yesurrite, nub.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:17 AM
and GH has tons of playoff experience. :laugh2:

What a half *** attempt at trying to be right.

GH plays d. KI watches lJ

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:19 AM

Embarrassing, lol. Explain why Dion Waiters is trash and won't help the Cavs?

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:19 AM
I'll take GH as our backup pg. yesurrite, nub.

you and every team in the league. I'd call you nub or noob, but.. I don't call names I just recognize when people have no idea what they are talking about.

Hey, but don't let me stop you from getting all your info from espn.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:20 AM
you and every team in the league. I'd call you nub or noob, but.. I don't call names I just recognize when people have no idea what they are talking about.

:laugh2:

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:21 AM

:confused:

:laugh:

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:22 AM

I thought you were on your way out? Guess not, huh?

Only nubs try the, 'IMONMYWAYOUT I WANT TEH LASTWORD' thing.

On a more serious note, only you and Spursfan1 don't know what you're talking about. I feel like I'm picking on some mentally challenged kids in this thread. It's kinda unnerving.

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:22 AM
Don't make me have to tell your mom you are using that 80 bucks a month to type smiley faces because you got owned.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:23 AM
:confused:

You said Dion is trash and Love is overrated, and Irving isn't the engine.

Tell me why Dion can't help the Cavs win... please :laugh:

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:24 AM

On a more serious note, only you and Spursfan1 don't know what you're talking about. I feel like I'm picking on some mentally challenged kids in this thread. It's kinda unnerving.

No, you are back peddling. It isn't my fauly your father is your cousin. amirite?

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:24 AM

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:25 AM

I don't answer stupid questions. :laugh2:

eibbor
02-06-2015, 01:25 AM

Spurs Fan, it's funny to see these boys that don't know basketball band together to make themselves look like *****. Like a nerd group.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:27 AM
They need to temp their expectations really. They aren't really bright on team basketball.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Someone atleast tell me what else they got going for them besides the 2nd best player in the world.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Someone atleast tell me what else they got going for them besides the 2nd best player in the world.

We got Dion. He'll lead us to a ring. Dude is playing out of his mind right now.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:33 AM
We got Dion. He'll lead us to a ring. Dude is playing out of his mind right now.

Wasn't funny the first time I ignored you. Like do I have to go out and say he isn't playing for them anymore?
Earlier I was talking about my player assessments since you seem to stick to one and fail to use the other ones. :laugh2:

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Wasn't funny the first time I ignored you. Like do I have to go out and say he isn't playing for them anymore?
Earlier I was talking about my player assessments since you seem to stick to one and fail to use the other ones. :laugh2:

LMAO now you're trying to save face for thinking Dion was still on the Cavs? Come on dude, even you gotta laugh at that one. Bottle up the hate for once and laugh at yourself... like wow, it's pathetic if you can't do that.

Here's what you said:

"Waiters is trash and love is overrated. Kyrie still isn't the engine that makes the cavs go."

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:38 AM
LMAO now you're trying to save face for thinking Dion was still on the Cavs? Come on dude, even you gotta laugh at that one. Bottle up the hate for once and laugh at yourself... like wow, it's pathetic if you can't do that.

Here's what you said:

"Waiters is trash and love is overrated. Kyrie still isn't the engine that makes the cavs go."

Where did I say waiters was still part of the cavs? Do you understand english? I said waiters is trash. :laugh:

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:39 AM
Spurs Fan, it's funny to see these boys that don't know basketball band together to make themselves look like *****. Like a nerd group.

I wonder where dudes like you come from.

It's like all the hate, all the tears and timeless scorn is spawned into this malevolent manifestation that spews rancid nonsense all over the place.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:40 AM
Where did I say waiters was still part of the cavs? Do you understand english? I said waiters is trash. :laugh:

Why even mention Waiters when talking about the Cavs? You're making this worse on yourself.

jerellh528
02-06-2015, 01:41 AM

No. You clearly don't even watch them play, it's so obvious you thought waiters was still a cav lol, you got strung along too. It was pretty funny, just admit it haha

Crackadalic
02-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Cavs haven't showed anything but beat up on some bad teams and won against a mentally weak clippers team and a OKC team on the outside of the playoffs. 7 wins against sup 500 teams in these 12 games isn't super impressive. They did bounce back after a slow start but I have to see how well they can play when they have to play a possession to possession game in the playoffs

Defense is still bad and because of their slow pace it just seems like they are holding their opponents to low scoring games

It's still probably Cavs/Hawks but I won't be shock at a 2nd round outing

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Why even mention Waiters when talking about the Cavs? You're making this worse on yourself.

You made fun of my" GH is better than KI" assessment so I dropped my other player assessments from b4.Ya are so ****ing stupid, ya cant go from A to B. :laugh:

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:44 AM
No. You clearly don't even watch them play, it's so obvious you thought waiters was still a cav lol, you got strung along too. It was pretty funny, just admit it haha

What are you even talking about? Are you dumb?

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 01:45 AM

Lol riiiight.

No hard feelings, Spursfan1. That other dude is a little weird but same to him too.

Tony_Starks
( eating popcorn)

jerellh528
The moves to aquire mozgov, smith, and shump were great. I don't even know how that happened. Had that not happened people might still be calling for love, Lebron, or kyries heads.

jerellh528
02-06-2015, 01:47 AM

Lol okay, we'll pretend that never happened as you backtrack all over the place haha. ;)

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:49 AM
Lol okay, we'll pretend that never happened as you backtrack all over the place haha. ;)

Here is another thread on the first page.

"Will there ever be a team that Dion Waiters could thrive with?

Some guys need a change of scenery, some need more/less playing time, others need a change in the talent around them... WTF does Waiters need?
I know its only been 2.5 years but this guy has tricked some people into thinking hes already a starter when hes not even a quality rotational guy. Hes been on wildly different teams so maybe he needs time to adapt but how can he do that when hes so out of touch with his own talent/production.

He has 1 NBA level skill, creating his own shot (long 2's). His first 2 years he was actually a threat from 3, he was really good at making set jumpers last year but I guess that could be a result of garbage time. Thing is, just how valuable can you be if all you're good at is creating bail out shots? How cancerous can you be when you combine that skill with the notion that its a good shot early in the clock despite better options abound?

Is Waiters on his way out of the league or does he have hope? Hes been awful in every situation thus far, hes down to 38% shooting in OKC. Has struggled to play with every great player hes come across and has no humility to him.

Can you create a team/role for Waiters to succeed, does such a role exist? It doesn't even have to be a good team, obviously thats preferable but is there even a horrible team situation that would mutually benefit both parties?"

I even posted in there. I can't show any other proof other than this.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Where in the world do I say DW is on the cavs? No where really.

jerellh528
02-06-2015, 01:51 AM
Here is another thread on the first page.

"Will there ever be a team that Dion Waiters could thrive with?

Some guys need a change of scenery, some need more/less playing time, others need a change in the talent around them... WTF does Waiters need?
I know its only been 2.5 years but this guy has tricked some people into thinking hes already a starter when hes not even a quality rotational guy. Hes been on wildly different teams so maybe he needs time to adapt but how can he do that when hes so out of touch with his own talent/production.

He has 1 NBA level skill, creating his own shot (long 2's). His first 2 years he was actually a threat from 3, he was really good at making set jumpers last year but I guess that could be a result of garbage time. Thing is, just how valuable can you be if all you're good at is creating bail out shots? How cancerous can you be when you combine that skill with the notion that its a good shot early in the clock despite better options abound?

Is Waiters on his way out of the league or does he have hope? Hes been awful in every situation thus far, hes down to 38% shooting in OKC. Has struggled to play with every great player hes come across and has no humility to him.

Can you create a team/role for Waiters to succeed, does such a role exist? It doesn't even have to be a good team, obviously thats preferable but is there even a horrible team situation that would mutually benefit both parties?"

I even posted in there. I can't show any other proof other than this.

Ok you win lol. Still you gotta admit, your post was suspect as hell.
You mentioned waiters, love and kyries faults in a cavs thread.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Ok you win lol. Still you gotta admit, your post was suspect as hell.
You mentioned waiters, love and kyries faults in a cavs thread.

I previously debated with that guy. As you can see he even has me on his banner stuff and I told him what I felt about his players. He somehow got my words and ran with something that wasn't there.

TheNumber37
02-06-2015, 02:04 AM
They still can't efficiently defend the post or the perimeter.
Love and Kyrie are still in injury prone. 1st year foreign coach is not winning it all.
Kevin love will Still have choices to make

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 02:08 AM
They still can't efficiently defend the post or the perimeter.
Love and Kyrie are still in injury prone. 1st year foreign coach is not winning it all.
Kevin love will Still have choices to make

They have 3 playoff virgins including their coach. Very small margin for errors in the playoffs and I just don't see them beating the hawks.

Iron24th
02-06-2015, 02:28 AM
LOL cavs fans were nowhere to be found 3 weeks ago, sounds like a coward move.

LakersIn5
02-06-2015, 02:48 AM
Same people who said the 2011 heat wont make the finals and get past the bulls

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 02:51 AM
Same people who said the 2011 heat wont make the finals and get past the bulls

Must not have been me.

SPURSFAN1
02-06-2015, 02:52 AM
Prime Wade and Bosh isn't comparable to KI and Love. :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
02-06-2015, 03:38 AM

Actually its 100 percent just when you factor in the 1000 threads that said they were done time and time again after 5 games...15 games.... 25 games and so on... They were said to be done and people need to be traded by the majority of people that talk on this board. They are the hottest team in basketball right now with the best player on the planet who will only get better once the playoffs start.

More-Than-Most
02-06-2015, 03:41 AM
The moves to aquire mozgov, smith, and shump were great. I don't even know how that happened. Had that not happened people might still be calling for love, Lebron, or kyries heads.

Still not as impressive as stealing a Gasol for nothing

goingfor28
02-06-2015, 03:47 AM
How is he handcuffed? Seriously? lmao

He isn't handcuffed. He's just no longer the best player on a crap team, so he isn't stat padding every night like he did in Minnesota. Love is massively overrated imo.

tredigs
02-06-2015, 04:12 AM

You're a clown, and likely drunk. This team is still flawed, but show me the movement of "trade Lebron and/or Kyrie", because that's news to me. And I'd say I'm slightly in the loop on these things.

More-Than-Most
02-06-2015, 05:11 AM
You're a clown, and likely drunk. This team is still flawed, but show me the movement of "trade Lebron and/or Kyrie", because that's news to me. And I'd say I'm slightly in the loop on these things.

go look back at the 40 threads when they were losing

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 05:22 AM

I'll tell you what, I haven't agreed with anything you have said, but your funny as ****. Keep posting!

Ty Fast
02-06-2015, 06:15 AM
fire blatt

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 06:35 AM

You pray

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 06:37 AM

Where have you been bro? Waiters hasn't been on the team for like 3 weeks. At least know what your talking about.

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 06:38 AM
No he isn't. He needs traded or benched. He;s ****ing up the game plan.

OK confirmation neither of you have a clue right now. Its all making sense now. Just Blind hate, like I thought.

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 06:40 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: But wrong about the team they play for.

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 06:42 AM

Oh man this is hilarious as I read it.

IKnowHoops
02-06-2015, 06:47 AM

Wow...this is cowardly. Your a total fraud at this point.

KnicksorBust
02-06-2015, 07:33 AM

Yeah I have made numerous posts over the last few months stating how foolish and premature all of those threads were at the time... Kyrie, Bron and and Love will win a title. To have two elite ball handlers in this era is extemely difficult to defend and you throw in a top 3 stretch PF? No guarantee it is this season but they have just a good a chance as any team in the league when you factor in their talent and conference.

IBleedPurple
02-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Knee jerk reactions...Bron, Kobe, repeat.

king4day
02-06-2015, 09:37 AM
Closing this one.
Not a fan of 'I told you so' threads.