PDA

View Full Version : Three point shooting contest most exciting event?

FlashBolt
02-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Wesley Matthews, Kyle Korver, J.J. Redick, Marco Belinelli, and now Kyrie Irving. I have never been more excited for a three point shooting contest.

sturm
02-03-2015, 08:42 AM
i think so. it should be very exciting.

pebloemer
02-03-2015, 10:52 AM
It is usually the most interesting part of Saturday night anyways (the dunk contest doesn't excite me at all anymore). This year's lineup might be the most impressive group of shooters I've seen.

InRoseWeTrust
02-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Easily. I'd love to say the dunk contest, but that hasn't been watchable for about 6-7 years.

KG2TB
02-03-2015, 06:21 PM
The dunk contest is terrible. You shouldn't get 10 hours to make a dunk. One chance. If you can't make it after one attemp, too bad. Effort points is all you get.

I don't remember a better cast of shooters than this one. Curry and Korver are all time great shooters

Goose17
02-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Curry will be one of the first out.

This is going to be a brilliant contest though.

Tony_Starks
02-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Shooting contest?......Yep, I'm taking the white guy!

torocan
02-03-2015, 07:57 PM
This is definitely going to be the most competitive event.

Unlike the Dunk event you've got the real heavy hitters in it. And unlike the All Star game, players are going to be playing their best due to the extremely low risk of injury taking set shots.

This is going to be one heck of a shoot out.

moshy2
02-03-2015, 09:00 PM
I wish the dunk contest was like this. All the established, high end, big name shooters are participating in it. It's easily going to be the best event, although I have higher hopes for this dunk contest than the last few

goingfor28
02-03-2015, 09:17 PM
JJ our indefinitely with back spasms. Wonder if he will sit out the 3pt contest? He said it's something he has always wanted to do. Guess depends how he is feeling in a couple weeks.

Yanks All Day
02-03-2015, 09:29 PM
JJ our indefinitely with back spasms. Wonder if he will sit out the 3pt contest? He said it's something he has always wanted to do. Guess depends how he is feeling in a couple weeks.

It's taken the NBA almost a decade to invite him to participate. Something tells me he'll be just fine when it comes time to compete haha.

But this is the most stacked shooting contest I can ever remember. It wouldn't surprise me if any of these shooters won, and even put up a perfect round.