Warriors @ Hawks 7:30PM Friday

Trailblazers @ Mavs 8:30PM Saturday

Clippers @ Thunder 1:00PM Sunday

Hawks @ Grizzlies 6:00PM Sunday

Trailblazers @ Rockets 7:00PM Sunday

Spurs @ Raptors 7:00PM Sunday

mngopher35
02-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Rubio is finally back! We are still gonna lose but it will be nice to see him out there to get guys some easy looks.

goingfor28
02-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Clippers blow an 8 pt lead w 1:10 left to blow the win in Brooklyn smh

Clippersfan86
02-02-2015, 11:45 PM
28 you saw my argument with Jared Cunningham on Twitter before the punk deleted his tweets LOL? Can't believe I was pulling for such a low IQ, ungrateful douche.

FlashBolt
02-03-2015, 12:01 AM
28 you saw my argument with Jared Cunningham on Twitter before the punk deleted his tweets LOL? Can't believe I was pulling for such a low IQ, ungrateful douche.

You had twitter beef with him?

Clippersfan86
02-03-2015, 03:07 AM
You had twitter beef with him?

Yes. Paraphrased a bit, He kept tweeting trollish **** on Clips. I basically told him he's ungrateful because Clippers gave him his first real chance at extended games and he was subtly taking shots about his time with the Clippers. He said "I've been in the league 3 years, you're stupid" (without the punctuation lol). I said sorry, with as little as you played, I almost forgot you were in the league until you got here. Then he said "Say that to my bank account". I responded with "It's okay, with your IQ you've shown you'll likely be broke and out of the league within 5 years". Then he deleted the tweets and blocked me, as well as many other Clips fans that asked him WTF his prob was.

kdspurman
02-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Yes. Paraphrased a bit, He kept tweeting trollish **** on Clips. I basically told him he's ungrateful because Clippers gave him his first real chance at extended games and he was subtly taking shots about his time with the Clippers. He said "I've been in the league 3 years, you're stupid" (without the punctuation lol). I said sorry, with as little as you played, I almost forgot you were in the league until you got here. Then he said "Say that to my bank account". I responded with "It's okay, with your IQ you've shown you'll likely be broke and out of the league within 5 years". Then he deleted the tweets and blocked me, as well as many other Clips fans that asked him WTF his prob was.

gotta screenshot it next time lol

Dade County
02-03-2015, 08:23 PM
I hope the HEAT can win tonight... & finally get a pg somehow.

Deception
02-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Pistons go on a 25-1 run in the 1st quarter against the Heat

goingfor28
02-04-2015, 01:45 PM
That's funny lol

FlashBolt
02-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Huge game for OKC tonight. Will put them in a great position.

Verbal Christ
02-04-2015, 09:30 PM
refs at it again even the bulls announcers agree

FlashBolt
02-04-2015, 09:36 PM
refs at it again even the bulls announcers agree

Just tuned in. What's going on?

Furymaker
02-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Nothing, he cries too much, 1 bad call and no calls on harden flopping

houstonfan
02-04-2015, 10:25 PM

c.c.
02-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Why Stephen Curry got a black eye?

kdspurman
02-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Kawhi showing some promising play passing out of the post/double teams and just his overall court vision

Verbal Christ
02-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Jimmy B telling James at the end "cant wait to play with you next year" ;)

Htownballa1622
02-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Jimmy B telling James at the end "cant wait to play with you next year" ;)

Nah. You didn't hear? He's from Tomball and "doesn't claim Houston." Lol

Chicago f.o. not THAT DUMB to let him go. He's been great. Pay the man!

Also...kinda quiet tonight huh?

mightybosstone
02-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Great win by the Rockets tonight. I loved the way they played, using their speed and athleticism to their advantage against a much bigger Bulls frontcourt. That's what they're going to have to do the next month with Dwight out.

Chicago has played some disappointing basketball as of late, but you kind of feel like they're dormant juggernauts. At some point, that team is going to wake up, smack a a few really good teams in the mouth (like they did Golden State) and go on a crazy run. I still most definitely wouldn't want to play them in the postseason.

Lakers + Giants
02-04-2015, 11:37 PM
You guys love to talk **** after a win but as soon as other fans do it after a win against the rockets you cry to the mods. :laugh2:

Love it.

It was an impressive win tho, I can't deny that.

Tony_Starks
02-04-2015, 11:40 PM
I used to think Lin was decent but watching him all year he is officially 100% pure garbage. He actually makes me miss Kendall Marshalls sorry a ss.....

Htownballa1622
02-04-2015, 11:41 PM
You guys love to talk **** after a win but as soon as other fans do it after a win against the rockets you cry to the mods. :laugh2:

Love it.

Please tell me when I cried to mods? Just curious...

Who is this rox fan that apparently cried?

I literally said, "quiet tonight."

This thread has TWO pages! How did I talk ****?

Lakers + Giants
02-04-2015, 11:42 PM
I used to think Lin was decent but watching him all year he is officially 100% pure garbage. He actually makes me miss Kendall Marshalls sorry a ss.....

Well of course he's gonna look even worse with the ****** *** roster we have. Lin sucks, he's not as good as he was with NY but he's not this bad either haha.

Lakers + Giants
02-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Please tell me when I cried to mods? Just curious...

Who is this rox fan that apparently cried?

I literally said, "quiet tonight."

This thread has TWO pages! How did I talk ****?

Quiet tonight isn't trolling? Hahaha, wow.

BTW, i meant most rocket fans in general. But yes, i did mean you too because of that comment.

lol, please
02-04-2015, 11:45 PM
The return of Monta "Efficiency" Ellis at ROARacle. It will be a special night either way, for either team.

c.c.
02-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Nah. You didn't hear? He's from Tomball and "doesn't claim Houston." Lol

Lol I was dying laughing when they said that. Last time I checked Tomball was a Houston suburb not a actual city. Both share the same area codes and county name. The guy wasn't even born there just lived there when he became a teenager.

Htownballa1622
02-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Quiet tonight isn't trolling? Hahaha, wow.

BTW, i meant most rocket fans in general. But yes, i did mean you too because of that comment.

Quiet tonight?

There was nobody talking about the game in the GAME THREAD. I know it's been quiet lately (hence the weekly g.t.)

If you think me saying that is trolling than YOU'RE the one being a bit sensitive.

Sorry if my comment offended you. :confused:

SouthSideRookie
02-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Butler schooled Harden

Butler > Harden

Not trolling, it's pretty evident by now. Harden is overrated.

Take the homer goggles off. How exactly is Harden better right now?

Jimmy punked Harden tonight lol

Pretty sure Jimmy won player of the month in Nov. Lol so since. HOuston fans wanna use that, Jimmy still better since he got it first lmao

Butler > Houston

Cry more. Sorry the Rockets are one of the most overrated teams every year and always fail to get to the Finals. Harden and Dwight are overrated but every year we hear about how stacked they are, only to fail again.

The whole they're a result of the conference they play in thing is played out. Bulls have proven themselves numerous times against Western teams this year, and some people continue to ignore that.

If the beard was living tissue, it would probably play better defense than it's owner.

Ok but he's still bad on defense...Butler is elite on defense and beyond ridiculously efficient on offense. I really don't think people understand how elite butler has been this year. If his offense keeps this up for the next 3 years he will be better than harden...hell imo butler is on par with harden right now and that's someone that watches butler on a daily basis.

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/JdotRperiod/media/Gs2Gents_sucker_punch.gif.html

bucketss
02-04-2015, 11:50 PM
hassan with another 20 rebound game.

Lakers + Giants
02-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Quiet tonight?

There was nobody talking about the game in the GAME THREAD. I know it's been quiet lately (hence the weekly g.t.)

If you think me saying that is trolling than YOU'RE the one being a bit sensitive.

Sorry if my comment offended you. :confused:

You know you meant it because the "haters" werent posting here. :laugh2:

Htownballa1622
Lol I was dying laughing when they said that. Last time I checked Tomball was a Houston suburb not a actual city. Both share the same area codes and county name. The guy wasn't even born there just lived there when he became a teenager.

Lol. I thought that was funny too. I mean I grew up near spring,humble,kingwood but I definitely claim Houston (especially since I've lived in the city since 08).

Funny though.

SouthSideRookie

Love it.

You're the last one that should be telling us what to do. You're the first one who starts baiting Rocket fans after a loss, like a cheerleader.

If you're gonna handed out you better receive it too, kid.

Htownballa1622
02-04-2015, 11:52 PM
You know you meant it because the "haters" werent posting here. :laugh2:

Lol. You can take it how you'd like ;)

I MAY have meant it two ways but honestly it was based on the slow g.t. lol

Htownballa1622
02-04-2015, 11:53 PM
You're the last one that should be telling us what to do. You're the first one who starts baiting Rocket fans after a loss, like a cheerleader.

To be fair. He just wants a better pick. He's not like SOME from his fanbase.

c.c.
02-04-2015, 11:58 PM
I see Rocket fans can't discuss a winning game on PSD.

mightybosstone
02-05-2015, 12:00 AM

Love it.

Could you please provide an example of what you're talking about? I can't think of a single instance where this has happened. (Granted I've been MIA most of the past two months, but I still don't recall ever seeing this happen.)

mightybosstone
02-05-2015, 12:03 AM

:nod: I'm glad a fan base other than Rockets fans can see and understand why Morey had no qualms whatsoever with letting this guy go. Lin seems like a nice guy and a great teammate, but he's barely worthy of of making a roster on a playoff team right now. And if I were a contender, I don't think I would give him minutes. He's just not a very good NBA player.

SouthSideRookie
02-05-2015, 12:04 AM
And LOL and Bulls great vs the West bla bla bla. I love how these eastern teams get all cocky for a good mini stretch vs the west. They forget they have to go at it again, what would happen is they had to play these powerhouse teams 3 or 4 times total.

They also conveniently forget to mention they played Memphis after 2 straight triple overtime games without Zach, or Pop didn't bother playing his regulars in most of the2nd half of last meeting. Bogut out vs Warriors. Should I add the game when the refs did everything but wear a Bulls jersey in the last meeting vs Houston.

DaBear
02-05-2015, 12:05 AM
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/JdotRperiod/media/Gs2Gents_sucker_punch.gif.html

Nice baiting, but I bet you didn't realize Butler played just as well if not better than Harden. Keep celebrating your regular season win though.

SouthSideRookie
02-05-2015, 12:06 AM
and someone get DaBear that sig of Harden clowning Butler, I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

DaBear
And LOL and Bulls great vs the West bla bla bla. I love how these eastern teams get all cocky for a good mini stretch vs the west. They forget they have to go at it again, what would happen is they had to play these powerhouse teams 3 or 4 times total.

They also conveniently forget to mention they played Memphis after 2 straight triple overtime games without Zach, or Pop didn't bother playing his regulars in most of the2nd half of last meeting. Bogut out vs Warriors. Should I add the game when the refs did everything but wear a Bulls jersey in the last meeting vs Houston.

What's funny is you think Houston is a powerhouse team to begin with. It'll be an accomplishment for them to get to the 2nd round again.

DaBear
and someone get DaBear that sig of Harden clowning Butler, I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

You mean the push off?

Lakers + Giants
02-05-2015, 12:07 AM

I at least state why I do it tho.

To be fair. He just wants a better pick. He's not like SOME from his fanbase.

Thank you.

Could you please provide an example of what you're talking about? I can't think of a single instance where this has happened. (Granted I've been MIA most of the past two months, but I still don't recall ever seeing this happen.)

Early in the season the mods made a thread stating how any bait towards rockets fans would result in a ban. It all started because of rockets fans. It's only fair the rockets fans aren't allowed to talk **** back.

Honestly i love the **** talkin that goes on here lmao, just dont like it when 1 fan base is allowed to do it but another isnt.

Htownballa1622
02-05-2015, 12:10 AM
I remember the thread but I don't remember it being rox fans complaining?

If so...idk who.

I never complained to a mod. Plus we were getting trolled a lot by certain posters.

nastynice
02-05-2015, 12:11 AM
...,uhhh :hide: lol

Layup drill mavs

DaBear
02-05-2015, 12:13 AM

:sigh:

So many lies in that 2nd paragraph, I don't know where to begin. I wonder where your bitterness towards the Bulls came from? Is it the fact that no one remembers the championship Rockets teams from the 90's because of the Bulls? Is it because we beat Golden State and you lost all 4 meetings against them? Is it because Butler had yet another good game against the beard?

nastynice
02-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Good run, thank god. **** was starting to get embarrassing

zn23
02-05-2015, 12:47 AM
Joakim Noah sucks this year...

lol, please
02-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Clawed back in it, as a championship caliber team should.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 12:52 AM
What's funny is you think Houston is a powerhouse team to begin with. It'll be an accomplishment for them to get to the 2nd round again.
First round exit at best. It's over achieving if they do it.

goingfor28
02-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Speights needs to get that nipple cut off his head.

nastynice
02-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Speights needs to get that nipple cut off his head.

No it might throw his shot off

jerellh528
02-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Curry is so damn good, he's a joy to watch.

nastynice
02-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Commentator on speights "last year, he came into camp overweight. This year, his numbers are getting fat" HAHA!!

nastynice
02-05-2015, 01:18 AM
Commentator on Curry "this guy is working that 3 pt line like a part time job right now"

"Steph curry the baby faced assassin" lol. Who is this guy, he got me rolling here

Young2Kinsler
02-05-2015, 01:30 AM
Curry has 41 at home, Mavs are without Rondo, and only down 3....that's a miracle. Bad *** effort from Dallas

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-05-2015, 01:34 AM
I saw the score of the Mavs vs. Warriors and I thought it was done but its only the end of the 3rd quarter lol

Curry is going for 50 tonight.

nastynice
02-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Curry has 41 at home, Mavs are without Rondo, and only down 3....that's a miracle. Bad *** effort from Dallas

Yup. Mavs were running an absolute clinic in the 1st quarter. Built a 22 pt lead in the first!! Hella teams don't even score 22 in a quarter!

nastynice
02-05-2015, 01:42 AM
"Team geriatric San Antonio spurs" haha

bucketss
02-05-2015, 01:48 AM
some teams just have unbelievable offensive fire power.

Young2Kinsler
02-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Mavs with too many lazy turnovers in the 4th, shot themselves in the foot.

ChI_ShIzzLe
02-05-2015, 02:04 AM
Some people on here have some serious time on their hands.

Htownballa1622
02-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Steph :drool:

nastynice
02-05-2015, 02:15 AM
The baby faced assassin cracked 50. Dude was ridiculous behind the arc.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 02:51 AM
The baby faced assassin cracked 50. Dude was ridiculous behind the arc.
No big deal. :whistle: haters gonna hate. Dubs keep taking care of business.

SouthSideRookie
02-05-2015, 02:53 AM
Nice baiting, but I bet you didn't realize Butler played just as well if not better than Harden. Keep celebrating your regular season win though.

Says the guy who was leading the charge in the Super Bowl thread baiting Seattle fans after they lost along with a couple other Bear fans.

And LOL at played just as well. The Chicago defense was focusing in on Harden, Butler was getting embarrassed by Harden, that's why Noah and the Bulls were trying to help Butler.

Houston has been without their starting 4 and even Dwight has missed time yet they're the 3rd seed in the west. Your team is the 5th seed in the east, let that sink in.

Chicago gets a free pass to the conference finals yet they can't win anything. The year the MVP finally faced a contender in the ECF they lost 4-1 and choked in game 5, it's one of the biggest collapses in NBA playoffs history.

:sigh:

So many lies in that 2nd paragraph, I don't know where to begin. I wonder where your bitterness towards the Bulls came from? Is it the fact that no one remembers the championship Rockets teams from the 90's because of the Bulls? Is it because we beat Golden State and you lost all 4 meetings against them? Is it because Butler had yet another good game against the beard?

Oh you mean the only decade your franchise has ever been relevant.

And on the bolded, shows how clueless you really are. In the 3rd when Butler got hot Brewer was on Butler, it wasn't Harden, nor Ariza who's the Rockets best perimeter defender. Ariza had 14 in the 4th, and guess who was on him, that's right Butler. In fact when Harden checked back in late in 4th, he blew past Butler on one possession and hit a 3 in another.

Joakim Noah sucks this year...

But the DPOY got abused by Nene last post season.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 02:57 AM
If Harden is our first, or even second option we lose this game tonight.

houstonfan
02-05-2015, 03:21 AM
If Harden is our first, or even second option we lose this game tonight.

Such an ignorant statement. Harden is 2-0 vs Dallas this year for what that's worth. So put him with a better supporting cast then I think you would win that game.

Curry was unreal though. Still have him ahead of Harden as my MVP right now but the fact you keep trying to make a case Thompson is better than Harden is comical to people who watch more than just the Warriors.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Such an ignorant statement. Harden is 2-0 vs Dallas this year for what that's worth. So put him with a better supporting cast then I think you would win that game.

Curry was unreal though. Still have him ahead of Harden as my MVP right now but the fact you keep trying to make a case Thompson is better than Harden is comical to people who watch more than just the Warriors.
I've never actually said klay is better pound for pound, but at the same time it's laughable people say he can't be a 1st option because he isn't asked to be. :confused:

tredigs
02-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Draymond shot 1-6 from the field. 2 points. Was the Warriors 2nd best player. Love that goon.

DillyDill
02-05-2015, 03:59 AM
Curry Greatest off the dribble shooter of all time!!!

houstonfan
02-05-2015, 09:39 AM
I've never actually said klay is better pound for pound, but at the same time it's laughable people say he can't be a 1st option because he isn't asked to be. :confused:

You just said if Harden was the second option yall lose that game though. Give me a Curry/Harden in the same lineup and that game is prolly a blowout from the first quarter on.

I agree with you though that it's dumb to say Thompson couldn't be a first option on a contender. See Reggie Miller. It can definitely be done although I believe he would need a really good playmaking point guard to be at his best. (Pretty much anyone not named Patrick Beverley would be a start)

To me people are overrating the talent Harden is working with right now. Ariza is having a career worst year shooting like 37% from the field, Beverley is around 38% from the field since December, and Joey ****ing Dorsey is the starting center right now. Thompson could definitely be a number one option on a contender but with his style of play I don't think he could have this roster in the top 3 in the west.

Verbal Christ
02-05-2015, 01:54 PM
hehehe Dubs fans celebrating regular season championships again ... cute

IKnowHoops
02-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Curry Greatest off the dribble shooter of all time!!!

Easily, and I understand this word gets thrown around to loosely these days. Ive been watching since 87. Religously since 90. Easily since then.

tredigs
02-05-2015, 04:26 PM
hehehe Dubs fans celebrating regular season championships again ... cute

The jealousy in yours posts are palpable.

Goose17
02-05-2015, 05:50 PM
The jealousy in yours posts are palpable.

He's a troll. Ignore him.

DillyDill
02-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Easily, and I understand this word gets thrown around to loosely these days. Ive been watching since 87. Religously since 90. Easily since then.
10-16 Frm 3 is unheard of idk how he does it

Goose17
02-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Curry and Thompson are the first teammates with 50-point games in the same season in 20 years.

10-16 Frm 3 is unheard of idk how he does it

He went 11 for 13 against the Knicks in 2013.

He's the only player in NBA history to have multiple 50 point games that included 10 or more made three pointers.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Draymond shot 1-6 from the field. 2 points. Was the Warriors 2nd best player. Love that goon.
I like his energy but I would still start iggy and lee over barnes and green in half a heartbeat. Give me consistency and improved defense over explosiveness and about equal defense (iggy and green) any day of the week and 51 times on Sundays.

tredigs
02-05-2015, 06:45 PM
I like his energy but I would still start iggy and lee over barnes and green in half a heartbeat. Give me consistency and improved defense over explosiveness and about equal defense (iggy and green) any day of the week and 51 times on Sundays.

Oh dear Lord, thank God you're just a fan. Dray's ability to switch on screens and guard literally anyone on the opposing teams starting unit is one of the biggest reasons for our massive leap in defensive dominance. His rebounding/passing and ability to hit the open 3 ball are the bonuses. Plus, Lee excels at attacking 2nd unit bigs. Awesome role for him.

I know you love Lee and all, but the writing is on the wall.

Verbal Christ
02-05-2015, 07:07 PM
dubs fan turning into seahawks fan just you know without the hardware

Goose17
02-05-2015, 07:18 PM
dubs fan turning into seahawks fan just you know without the hardware

http://t.qkme.me/3qjq0r.jpg

Goose17
02-05-2015, 07:18 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/oh48ar.jpg

Verbal Christ
02-05-2015, 07:51 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/57/57d18e3f480b6edd7a0985b31859c93c46e5e66cf0a5c0ef5e 63fe1d47e09fd3.jpg

ftfy

Goose17
02-05-2015, 08:02 PM
ftfy

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/article/Warriors-drub-Rockets-complete-4-0-season-sweep-6031891.php

tredigs
02-05-2015, 08:04 PM
ftfy

lmao - nice.

To be clear, are you the butt raping dingo in this scenario?

lol, please
02-05-2015, 08:15 PM
Oh dear Lord, thank God you're just a fan. Dray's ability to switch on screens and guard literally anyone on the opposing teams starting unit is one of the biggest reasons for our massive leap in defensive dominance. His rebounding/passing and ability to hit the open 3 ball are the bonuses. Plus, Lee excels at attacking 2nd unit bigs. Awesome role for him.

I know you love Lee and all, but the writing is on the wall.
Other than his ability to guard all positions the rest is exaggerated, Lee excels at screens, passes, and his consistent offensive efficiency to me tips the scale in his favor, something we just won't agree on. And iggy can guard all 5 positions as well, I would rather have iggy out there and green with the second unit.

tredigs
02-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Other than his ability to guard all positions the rest is exaggerated, Lee excels at screens, passes, and his consistent offensive efficiency to me tips the scale in his favor, something we just won't agree on. And iggy can guard all 5 positions as well, I would rather have iggy out there and green with the second unit.

Stop it, Iggy in no way can guard all 5. Honestly Draymond is the only one doing it in the NBA. We all sort of acted like Lebron could, but his post D against C's is **** compared to Green's, and that is a thing of the past anyway. Plus, with Iggy and Lee's superior ability to create for themselves, they're better suited for the 2nd unit. That way Draymond can be afforded the luxury of wide open 3's (which Lee can't/won't take) that help stretch the floor and maintain our insanely efficient starting offense. You don't waste Draymond's ridiculous flexibility on defense on the 2nd unit. And that's why we're not.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Eh, I think it's more costly to waste an almost guaranteed double double and inside threat to draw defenders away from curry and klay. Greens TS has gone up but he doesn't sink 3s nearly enough to truly spread the floor and punish teams for leaving him open like love could for example. He is still undersized, dirk was making him his mistress from time to time last night, he should defend with the second unit where we have a D leaguer made of cardboard in ezeli and lee and bogut can kick the ball outside at will, inhale rebounds, and create visual sexual stimulation getting the pick and pop rolling with curry.

tredigs
02-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Eh, I think it's more costly to waste an almost guaranteed double double and inside threat to draw defenders away from curry and klay. Greens TS has gone up but he doesn't sink 3s nearly enough to truly spread the floor and punish teams for leaving him open like love could for example. He is still undersized, dirk was making him his mistress from time to time last night, he should defend with the second unit where we have a D leaguer made of cardboard in ezeli and lee and bogut can kick the ball outside at will, inhale rebounds, and create visual sexual stimulation getting the pick and pop rolling with curry.

Lol - Dirk's one of the most efficient scorers in NBA history and went 4 for 15... in a game where 240+ points were scored. And after the Mavs hot 1st quarter, they ended up shooting 41.7% for the game (Dray leading all starters in +/- by a large margin). I just don't see how you can A) see how amazing our D is with him on the floor and B) see how badly we needed facilitators and scoring threats on our bench, then come to the conclusion that Lee should still be starting. We have the 4th highest SRS in NBA history (behind only 3 other legend NBA championship teams), and to me it seems pretty obvious that Green starting is one fairly important reason that helps them achieve that. There's no scenario where anything should change barring injury.

DillyDill
02-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Curry and Thompson are the first teammates with 50-point games in the same season in 20 years.

He went 11 for 13 against the Knicks in 2013.

He's the only player in NBA history to have multiple 50 point games that included 10 or more made three pointers.
He's ridiculous pulls up on anyone frm anywhere

jerellh528
02-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Love is starting well

jerellh528
02-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Lebron looks like he got some muscle mass back from when he started the season

Verbal Christ
02-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Lets go Cavs! We did you a solid by taking out the Bulls yesterday, beat up the Clips!

DillyDill
02-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Bron a freak just dunking everything in sight

Htownballa1622
02-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah there's no one I'd want on my team more than Lebron.

tredigs
02-05-2015, 09:44 PM

He's 'ight.

I can't believe Austin Rivers is in the rotation on an elite team right now. Reddick is so important for them against other strong teams.

Htownballa1622
02-05-2015, 09:55 PM
He's 'ight.

I can't believe Austin Rivers is in the rotation on an elite team right now. Reddick is so important for them against other strong teams.

Seriously...what is Doc thinking? He's shown nothing to me to deserve playing time.

Doc the gm has messed up the clippers.

tredigs
02-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Seriously...what is Doc thinking? He's shown nothing to me to deserve playing time.

To be fair, with their roster as is (JJ out), they're a little desperate so they kind of have to play him. But ****... yeah, the pickup in general is BS. He really should probably not be in the league, let alone getting rotation minutes on a team with this much potential.

Minimal
02-05-2015, 10:03 PM

Seems to me he knew Austin might have been out of the league in a couple of years, so he took him under his wing to keep him in NBA.

Yanks All Day
02-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Despite what many believed to start the year, Kyrie Irving has turned into a good defender. Really gives opposing PGs problems.

Verbal Christ
02-05-2015, 10:27 PM
What happened to lob city?

Htownballa1622
02-05-2015, 10:28 PM
To be fair, with their roster as is (JJ out), they're a little desperate so they kind of have to play him. But ****... yeah, the pickup in general is BS. He really should probably not be in the league, let alone getting rotation minutes on a team with this much potential.
true. Their wing depth is what's ultimately will do them in. Cp3 is awesome. Blake is great and deandre is nice but outside of those 3...that roster (aside from craword) needs help.

Seems to me he knew Austin might have been out of the league in a couple of years, so he took him under his wing to keep him in NBA.
sucks for Austin but he's a classic combo guy. Not good enough shooter to be a 2 but not good enough handles to play the 1.

Despite what many believed to start the year, Kyrie Irving has turned into a good defender. Really gives opposing PGs problems.

Kyrie on defense to me was kinda like harden. More about effort. They just get lazy and ball watch.

Tony_Starks
02-05-2015, 10:32 PM
The chick ref is definitely on the rag. This stuff is ridiculous!!!

Vee-Rex
02-05-2015, 10:33 PM

I been preaching this for awhile. Cavs aren't a failure like PSD would have you believe.

Crackadalic
02-05-2015, 10:34 PM
That Women ref is giving out techs like Spanish hoes having babies in the bronx

mngopher35
02-05-2015, 10:39 PM
This is unreal

mightybosstone
02-05-2015, 10:39 PM
Early in the season the mods made a thread stating how any bait towards rockets fans would result in a ban. It all started because of rockets fans. It's only fair the rockets fans aren't allowed to talk **** back.

Honestly i love the **** talkin that goes on here lmao, just dont like it when 1 fan base is allowed to do it but another isnt.

This isn't remotely what happened. First off, it happened prior to the season starting, so clearly it had nothing to do with in-game or post-game discussion. After like the fifth straight Rockets baiting thread in like a 2-3 day span, I said something to the mods, because I just thought some of them were redundant or blatantly baiting and needed to be taken down. Then they totally overreacted and created the thread requesting that no negative Rockets threads needed to be made, period. (Clearly not my intent)

But at no point have I seen a Rockets fan "run to a mod" because of an opposing team's fan base talking trash in a game thread. So if you're going to make accusations like that, I'd like to actually see some examples of proof.

Tony_Starks
02-05-2015, 10:41 PM
That Women ref is giving out techs like Spanish hoes having babies in the bronx

Somebody needs to slide her a midol...

Yanks All Day
02-05-2015, 10:43 PM
The refs have a quick whistle, but this is on the Clippers. Every hard frustration foul looks worse when you're down so much. You have to adjust to the refs. Can't keep complaining just because you want to.

Vee-Rex
02-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Women aren't any less qualified just because of gender. Sexist pricks.

If you got a prob with the refereeing then that's fair enough.

Lakers + Giants
02-05-2015, 10:49 PM
This isn't remotely what happened. First off, it happened prior to the season starting, so clearly it had nothing to do with in-game or post-game discussion. After like the fifth straight Rockets baiting thread in like a 2-3 day span, I said something to the mods, because I just thought some of them were redundant or blatantly baiting and needed to be taken down. Then they totally overreacted and created the thread requesting that no negative Rockets threads needed to be made, period. (Clearly not my intent)

But at no point have I seen a Rockets fan "run to a mod" because of an opposing team's fan base talking trash in a game thread. So if you're going to make accusations like that, I'd like to actually see some examples of proof.

Oh, please. Forgive me for stating that it was in a game thread. The fact is a rockets fan (you) still went to the mods because they couldn't handle the "bait". Cmon, how ****ing childish is that. There are Kobe+Laker bait threads here all the time and not once has a fan gone to a mod.

Your fanbase isn't the first to get "trolled/baited" and it sure as hell won't be the last. This is the NBA forum, do you really expect people to praise all other teams? Each fan base is going to praise their own team and trash talk whenever another an opposing team is a contender.

None of this used to happen when the rockets were irrelevant. This comes with being successful. Expect it, stop being so childish honestly.

SportsFan93
02-05-2015, 11:05 PM
With the Wizards losing tonight and the Cavs on their way to a win, the Cavs will be the 3 seed in the East.

IKnowHoops
02-05-2015, 11:07 PM
You had to have your "i hate Lebron" goggles on not to see this coming.

IKnowHoops
02-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Or your "home team homer" goggles

Vee-Rex
02-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Austin Rivers sucks.

lol, please
02-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Is this a serious statement? I would take curry, Jordan, west, wilt, Shaq, Hakeem, McGrady, Kobe, Mullins, Bird, Davis, and Pippen over him just off the top.

Htownballa1622
02-05-2015, 11:18 PM
Is this a serious statement? I would take curry, Jordan, west, wilt, Shaq, Hakeem, McGrady, Kobe, Mullins, Bird, Davis, and Pippen over him just off the top.

I'm talking about players TODAY and yes I'm very serious.

L8kers4life
02-05-2015, 11:26 PM
I been preaching this for awhile. Cavs aren't a failure like PSD would have you believe.

C'mon Vee- Rex, what are you talking about, almost everyone who is not a Cavs fan has said since LeBron left the Heat, that Cleveland is the favorite out of the East. I for one have said this non stop since it happened. I don't care how people try to explain it, the Cavs are the best out East. The fact they were able to trade for Smith, Mosgov and Shumpert while only giving up their cancer Waiters, only enhances their chances out of the East. The Cavs are easily the best out East, I Don't care if Irving and Love have never sniffed the playoffs and the coach is a Rookie. This league is about Talent, and the Cavs have plenty of it.

bucketss
02-05-2015, 11:31 PM

are you gonna tell him what he wants lmao.

IKnowHoops
02-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Oh, please. Forgive me for stating that it was in a game thread. The fact is a rockets fan (you) still went to the mods because they couldn't handle the "bait". Cmon, how ****ing childish is that. There are Kobe+Laker bait threads here all the time and not once has a fan gone to a mod.

Your fanbase isn't the first to get "trolled/baited" and it sure as hell won't be the last. This is the NBA forum, do you really expect people to praise all other teams? Each fan base is going to praise their own team and trash talk whenever another an opposing team is a contender.

None of this used to happen when the rockets were irrelevant. This comes with being successful. Expect it, stop being so childish honestly.

I have to agree with everything in this post. I'd take it a step further...I just can't see going to the mods for any reason.

Saddletramp
02-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Still don't know who went to the mods about anything. But lump us all together; it's cool.

Lakers + Giants
02-05-2015, 11:42 PM
I have to agree with everything in this post. I'd take it a step further...I just can't see going to the mods for any reason.

I mean, there's a ****ing ignore feature. If you dont like someone's posts, use that. Problem solved.

Lakers + Giants
02-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Still don't know who went to the mods about anything. But lump us all together; it's cool.

Post #109 in this thread.

You're welcome.

IKnowHoops
02-05-2015, 11:44 PM
C'mon Vee- Rex, what are you talking about, almost everyone who is not a Cavs fan has said since LeBron left the Heat, that Cleveland is the favorite out of the East. I for one have said this non stop since it happened. I don't care how people try to explain it, the Cavs are the best out East. The fact they were able to trade for Smith, Mosgov and Shumpert while only giving up their cancer Waiters, only enhances their chances out of the East. The Cavs are easily the best out East, I Don't care if Irving and Love have never sniffed the playoffs and the coach is a Rookie. This league is about Talent, and the Cavs have plenty of it.

Even after these trades there were posters that said "I'd be shocked if they made it out of the first round" and "they aren't going to be much better than they have been all year" I'm not going to name names simply because Im not trying to start something, but there were definitely posters here that didn't think they would make it past the second round, let alone rep the east.

FlashBolt
02-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Here's why they are getting better:

1) James is healthy.
2) Irving is playing like an elite PG with Waiters gone (Waiters made Irving make those extra passes).
3) Shump/J Smith and primarily Mosgov have been amazing. I don't think people understand how much of a difference Mosgov has made for this team.

Vee-Rex
02-05-2015, 11:48 PM

Cavs have gotten more hate on PSD this NBA season than any other team. And our posters are pretty damn humble and keep to our own forum. So you guys will have to get used to me babbling here and there. :-)

I've lived in this city my whole life and can never guarantee anything with the way our sports teams have failed over the years. Hard not to get excited with this Cavs team though!

L8kers4life
02-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Cavs have gotten more hate on PSD this NBA season than any other team. And our posters are pretty damn humble and keep to our own forum. So you guys will have to get used to me babbling here and there. :-)

I've lived in this city my whole life and can never guarantee anything with the way our sports teams have failed over the years. Hard not to get excited with this Cavs team though!

I will say most of the Hate for your Cavs comes from PSD's overwhelming hate for LeBron. Most people that hate LeBron want him to lose so they can say I told you so. I for one, admire greatness, and I appreciate the skill LeBron brings to the NBA. It's much easier to think about the NBA without greats Like Duncan, Dirk and Kobe when you have all time greats like LeBron and Durant to carry the torch. Mark my words, Cavs come out of the east.

L8kers4life
02-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Even after these trades there were posters that said "I'd be shocked if they made it out of the first round" and "they aren't going to be much better than they have been all year" I'm not going to name names simply because Im not trying to start something, but there were definitely posters here that didn't think they would make it past the second round, let alone rep the east.

It's pretty sad, most educated fans could see weeks ago, LeBron was resting so he could be healthy later on. The fact the Cavs made some great changes while he was out, really allowed this team to get the confidence it needed. By the time LeBron got back, the roster was completely revamped with talent and a rested Lebron. The east is in trouble moving forward.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 12:06 AM
I will say most of the Hate for your Cavs comes from PSD's overwhelming hate for LeBron. Most people that hate LeBron want him to lose so they can say I told you so. I for one, admire greatness, and I appreciate the skill LeBron brings to the NBA. It's much easier to think about the NBA without greats Like Duncan, Dirk and Kobe when you have all time greats like LeBron and Durant to carry the torch. Mark my words, Cavs come out of the east.

We're cut from the same cloth. I admire greatness and can't hate on it. The day Kobe announces his retirement will be a sad day for the game.

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 01:07 AM
If Portland gets Wilson Chandler like the rumor mill is saying they are going to be one big helluva problem come playoff time. They need sf insurance for Batum, you just can't totally rely on him....

lol, please
02-06-2015, 03:12 AM
I mean, there's a ****ing ignore feature. If you dont like someone's posts, use that. Problem solved.
Yea no respect for rats who can't deal with an argument or debate themselves. Let the mods do their thing but hold your own ground as a fanbase and defend your own team without running off and calling timeout. Lakers fans never resorted to such pettiness and they will always have respect for that. We can have intelligent rational debates and we can trash talk a little but as fans, but we know it's all in good fun.

Lakers + Giants
02-06-2015, 03:16 AM
Yea no respect for rats who can't deal with an argument or debate themselves. Let the mods do their thing but hold your own ground as a fanbase and defend your own team without running off and calling timeout. Lakers fans never resorted to such pettiness and they will always have respect for that. We can have intelligent rational debates and we can trash talk a little but as fans, but we know it's all in good fun.

Exactly.

I have no problem with fun trash talkin as long as the other person is able to take it just as well as they dish it.

Saddletramp
02-06-2015, 04:59 AM
Post #109 in this thread.

You're welcome.

Totally missed that post. I'd never run to a mod (I've been banned a time or two because people....) but honestly, there's a difference in talking trash and acting like a little *****. Some of guys act like little *****es. Just sayin'.

Goose17
02-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Hawks versus Warriors though.

Warriors have been starting games badly recently. Hawks have a very good chance at blowing us out.

tredigs
02-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Hawks versus Warriors though.

Warriors have been starting games badly recently. Hawks have a very good chance at blowing us out.

A "very good chance". No. If anything the Warriors are small favorites, even on the road.

torocan
02-06-2015, 12:59 PM
A "very good chance". No. If anything the Warriors are small favorites, even on the road.

It would be a mistake to underestimate the Hawks at home.

As of now the Hawks are on an 11 game home winning streak, and are 19-1 at home since November 26 (loss to the Raptors).

Is GSW a better team than the Hawks? I think so. Are they favored in Atlanta against the Hawks? If anything I'd call this game a 'pick em'.

tredigs
02-06-2015, 01:02 PM
It would be a mistake to underestimate the Hawks at home.

As of now the Hawks are on an 11 game home winning streak, and are 19-1 at home since November 26 (loss to the Raptors).

Is GSW a better team than the Hawks? I think so. Are they favored in Atlanta against the Hawks? If anything I'd call this game a 'pick em'.
Essentially what I'm saying. I just looked at the line though and the Warriors are actually small favorites.

My point being, there's not a "very good chance" of the Warriors getting blown out.

torocan
02-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Essentially what I'm saying. I just looked at the line though and the Warriors are actually small favorites.

My point being, there's not a "very good chance" of the Warriors getting blown out.

I wouldn't confuse the chance of winning or losing (pick em) with the chance of it being a blow out. If one team shoots poorly or one team goes on fire, the offense on both teams is fully capable of turning this game into a rout.

I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if this game was close, or a 10-20 point blow out for either side. When you're talking about offenses on the level of GSW and Atlanta, it actually might be More likely to see a blow out than a close score.

Both teams already shoot stupidly well. If one team gets hot, you're looking at video game type scores and there's no defense on the planet that will stop that. Lord help the team trying to defend the Splash brothers when they're hot or Atlanta's starting 5 when their passing and shooting is on point.

While both teams have top rated defenses, I don't think any team can stop either of them when they're playing well. Too much ball movement and too many shooters on both teams.

tredigs
02-06-2015, 01:29 PM
I'll put the Warriors getting "blown out" (what's a blow out, 15+ points?) at ~10% odds. Can it happen? Of course. Not the most likely outcome though, that's for sure.

Verbal Christ
02-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Hawks will dominate the paint and win easily

goingfor28
02-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Go Hawks

Verbal Christ
02-06-2015, 02:21 PM

Instead of continuing a stale argument why dont you go pick your fight with the MODS? I find it hard to believe that one or two posters complaining is going to cause a board wide warning. Fact of the matter was that besides all the illogical fallacies that people try to perpetuate around here, most people yourself included dont know how to have a civil debate without resorting to douchebag behavior, basically all the anti Harden anti Howard anti Houston brigade comes out in flocks with the same tired arguments. Bring something fresh to the argument or just shut the **** up pretty much.

When the Rockets were the 'darlings' of the mediocre world all of you were like 'oh the rockets are on the cusp' ... ''rockets are gonna be good in a few years' ********. Then the team does what it needs to do to become relevant and is greeted with the most ridiculously intentioned spite i've seen on here. See people like you were hoping and praying that this team would suck. Since they dont you have to do whatever it takes to save face and somehow, someway come out looking good. Stop bullying and have a logical take and you probably wont get clowned on to the point that y0u have to live with resentful feelings that you have to make known at least once a week.

If you can acknowledge every fanbase will troll or flame the other then why get so bent out of shape when it gets redirected your way? You cant just talk **** and expect ROX fans to sit on their hands, if you can dish it then dont cry about people crying when it comes back you way.

lol, please
02-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Goose just dropping his humble post for the day. Hawks don't get past the dubs. Only the spurs and rockets are a threat right now.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Warriors win.

Hawks are about to lose 5-6 out of their next 11 games (including Sunday night in Memphis). Won't finish the year with 60 wins.

Lakers + Giants
02-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Instead of continuing a stale argument why dont you go pick your fight with the MODS? I find it hard to believe that one or two posters complaining is going to cause a board wide warning. Fact of the matter was that besides all the illogical fallacies that people try to perpetuate around here, most people yourself included dont know how to have a civil debate without resorting to douchebag behavior, basically all the anti Harden anti Howard anti Houston brigade comes out in flocks with the same tired arguments. Bring something fresh to the argument or just shut the **** up pretty much.

Coming from the guy that trolls every chance he gets. Like I said, I have no problem with trash talking as long as the person taking it doesn't start *****ing when they were the ones dishing it out too. You talk **** all the time too, but you don't see me ***** on here.

Like I stated before, rockets aren't the first franchise to have their star criticized. Lakers, Cavs/Heat, Knicks, Pacers etc. Have all experienced that recently with Kobe, Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Melo, George etc. It's just funny how rockets fans (not all) are the most sensitive about it.

When the Rockets were the 'darlings' of the mediocre world all of you were like 'oh the rockets are on the cusp' ... ''rockets are gonna be good in a few years' ********. Then the team does what it needs to do to become relevant and is greeted with the most ridiculously intentioned spite i've seen on here. See people like you were hoping and praying that this team would suck. Since they dont you have to do whatever it takes to save face and somehow, someway come out looking good. Stop bullying and have a logical take and you probably wont get clowned on to the point that y0u have to live with resentful feelings that you have to make known at least once a week.

Of course the rockets are getting "hate" now, you think a team is going to get that much criticism when they're irrelevant?? Nobody cares when a team isn't even talked about. It's when a team makes the leap to a contender. That's when u see the team being criticized.

If you can acknowledge every fanbase will troll or flame the other then why get so bent out of shape when it gets redirected your way? You cant just talk **** and expect ROX fans to sit on their hands, if you can dish it then dont cry about people crying when it comes back you way.

That's exactly what im trying to get through to some of you rockets fans... Dont talk **** IF you cant take it. You being one of the primary rockets fans that talk **** around here. I like how you're trying to turn this on me when it's people like you that can't take it. :laugh2:

Saddletramp
02-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Of course the rockets are getting "hate" now, you think a team is going to get that much criticism when they're irrelevant??

Yeah, I see a ton of people hating on Memphis, Atlanta, Washington, Portland and Golden State.

It's not that the Rockets have gotten better, it's that people doubted Harden and he's been proving them wrong and Morey doesn't treat his grown-*** players like divas with kid gloves and juice boxes. Also, people just don't like Dwight Howard because he doesn't act like an animal and attack street clothed former MVPs or knock out a fake tough guy that sucker head butts him that would cause him to be suspended. He acted pretty flaky in Orlando and then didn't stay in LA where he wasn't wanted by the top guy who's physically done and pretty irrelevant and had already ran out of town one top center in the league. A week ago you were talking about your love of Pau and you stated that:

He didn't betray us, would you want to stay in a place where you weren't wanted and appreciated?

yet Dwight leaves and he's a little *****. I was going to bring it up then but I just said screw it; don't nudge the sleeping troll. Whatevs.

lol, please
02-06-2015, 06:24 PM
The difference is Pau wasn't known for quitting and leaving like Dwight was before his laker aquisition, and he put in work as a laker. Dwight spent 1 season in the notorious all star dream team which was a laughing stock and flop in the end and moves on. Zero respect for that. Then he chooses the rockets over the warriors thinking it was a better situation. Yea, I like how that worked out. So did DeAndre Jordan a season before that. Both fools. Warriors got the last laugh.

Lakers + Giants
02-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I see a ton of people hating on Memphis, Atlanta, Washington, Portland and Golden State.

Actually rockets fans have been going at Dubs fans and vise versa for 2 years now... Even clips/dubs fans too.

As for Memphis, Atlanta, Washington, Portland. I dont even see fans of those teams post here , I've only seen Memphis fans post here out of those teams. As for the ones that do, they don't "troll", so why would they get hate? :eyebrow:

It's not that the Rockets have gotten better, it's that people doubted Harden and he's been proving them wrong and Morey doesn't treat his grown-*** players like divas with kid gloves and juice boxes. Also, people just don't like Dwight Howard because he doesn't act like an animal and attack street clothed former MVPs or knock out a fake tough guy that sucker head butts him that would cause him to be suspended. He acted pretty flaky in Orlando and then didn't stay in LA where he wasn't wanted by the top guy who's physically done and pretty irrelevant and had already ran out of town one top center in the league. A week ago you were talking about your love of Pau and you stated that:

yet Dwight leaves and he's a little *****. I was going to bring it up then but I just said screw it; don't nudge the sleeping troll. Whatevs.

Pau wasn't wanted by our FO after 2011, he was always being shopped around all the ****in time. Howard was wanted by the FO (I wanted him back as well). I was strictly talkin about being wanted and appreciated by the GM/Owners, not by kobe. I could give a **** what kobe wants, it's obvious his time is up, I don't want him making the decisions for our team. Nice try though.

Saddletramp
02-06-2015, 06:52 PM
The difference is Pau wasn't known for quitting and leaving like Dwight was before his laker aquisition, and he put in work as a laker. Dwight spent 1 season in the notorious all star dream team which was a laughing stock and flop in the end and moves on. Zero respect for that. Then he chooses the rockets over the warriors thinking it was a better situation. Yea, I like how that worked out. So did DeAndre Jordan a season before that. Both fools. Warriors got the last laugh.

Dwight took his team to the Finals with a suspect surrounding cast. They started regressing. It was time to move on. Shaq did the same thing in a time before every team/player conversation was on the internet but he got a pass. Howard was a dick in leaving but for whatever reason, he had to leave. It was no longer working.

As far as your GS jabs, man, you just don't quit, do you? You better hope they stay healthy and make their shots this year because nobody can see into the future, not even Dwight and DeAndre.

Every team has a fan like you, and most of that fanbase justs keeps rolling their eyes.

lol, please
02-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Every team has fans like you as well, fans who have to see to believe and when proven wrong with results and metrics become bitter. I will keep enjoying the warriors historic season and keep a positive attitude about our future, because there is no reason not to. Fans of high profile teams with unpopular players take it so personally when their team takes flak and criticism as a result by default, and it's pathetic.

Saddletramp
02-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Actually rockets fans have been going at Dubs fans and vise versa for 2 years now... Even clips/dubs fans too.

As for Memphis, Atlanta, Washington, Portland. I dont even see fans of those teams post here , I've only seen Memphis fans post here out of those teams. As for the ones that do, they don't "troll", so why would they get hate? :eyebrow:

Pau wasn't wanted by our FO after 2011, he was always being shopped around all the ****in time. Howard was wanted by the FO (I wanted him back as well). I was strictly talkin about being wanted and appreciated by the GM/Owners, not by kobe. I could give a **** what kobe wants, it's obvious his time is up, I don't want him making the decisions for our team. Nice try though.

The FO can adore a player all they want. The fans can, too. But if players don't gel and dislike each other, it won't work. I've been hearing a lot about "chemistry" lately and I'd think being a total dick to everyone kind of disrupts that.

And pssssss............: Since the Dr.'s been gone, Kobe's been making a lot of the decisions lately rather directly or indirectly.

Saddletramp
02-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Every team has fans like you as well, fans who have to see to believe and when proven wrong with results and metrics become bitter. I will keep enjoying the warriors historic season and keep a positive attitude about our future, because there is no reason not to. Fans of high profile teams with unpopular players take it so personally when their team takes flak and criticism as a result by default, and it's pathetic.

What on earth are you talking about?

................fell for it again. Later, bro.

lol, please
02-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Just responding to your senseless gripe. I always find it hilarious when fans get their jimmies rustled because fans of other teams display confidence in their team or talk a little trash on PSD. It makes me wonder where these people are in real life, because when I run into fans of any team in public, as in sports bars, work, or sports venues, well, they are confident in their respective teams, and talk a little trash. Weird.

Verbal Christ
02-06-2015, 07:41 PM
I told yall LOL was honeydicking everyone when he was playing that 'harden is ok' card and yada yada yada

zebra cant change its stripes

Oh and any top ten pound for pound boxing list that doesnt have Gennady Golovkin at the top is flawed ... just sayin'

lol, please
02-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Hehe,I am a huge Golovkin fan and expect him to top the list soon enough but he hasn't beaten any quality elite names yet, if he beats a high profile fighter like Kneeguel Cotto he will shoot up easily.

Anyway, it's almost time for the Hawks to come down to earth. Harden will be somewhere taking notes on Klay defense.

DillyDill
02-06-2015, 07:54 PM
I thought Deandre wanted to be a Warrior but the Clipps matched the offer sheet

Lakers + Giants
02-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Golovkin is top 5 p4p

lol, please
02-06-2015, 08:56 PM

Eh, maybe, I forgot if that's how it went down.

mightybosstone
02-06-2015, 08:58 PM

Go back and look at the quick succession that the threads were in. There were multiple Rockets bait threads being created EVERY DAY. And more often than not, it was by the same two or three posters. The threads were trash and needed to be taken down. If it was a baiting thread for another team, I would have reported that thread as well (as I often do). The only reason people reacted to it like that was (A) I'm a Rockets fan and (B) The mods created that unnecessary thread.

It's not childish to think baiting threads have no place on PSD. It needed to stop and it has (convenient that it stopped about the time people realized the Rockets were still damn good). But if I see it happen to another specific fan base regarding a particular team or player, you bet your *** I would do it again. There's a reason we have mods, and bait threads is one of them.

tredigs
02-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Hawks fans suck man. Should be the game of the year and I can hear what the ref is saying... c'mon now

lol, please
02-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Mods are for excessive aggression between posters, alt accounts, spam accounts, and things like racism which have no place on a forum. Baiting is subjective.

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Damn the Cavs have had a cake schedule the last couple weeks. I would actually play Lebron sparingly and let him charge his battery. They don't really need him for a lot of these JV teams, let Love get his game on track....

nastynice
02-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Hotlanta, epitome of team ball. Looking good.

Not a huge fan of the reffing right now...

tredigs
02-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Warriors haven't shot a ****ing free throw. Yikes.

Hawks 0 2nd q turnovers. Warriors are winning this game.

lol, please
02-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Warriors haven't shot a ****ing free throw. Yikes.

Hawks 0 2nd q turnovers. Warriors are winning this game.

Dubs always have to play against the refs.

nastynice
02-06-2015, 09:38 PM
First free throws dubs with 0.1 seconds left in 2nd quarter!!! lol

nastynice
02-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Dubs always have to play against the refs.

U think? I usually don't get that feeling. Even today isn't TOO bad. We finally got that call right there, so if that can carry over it'll be ok

nastynice
02-06-2015, 09:42 PM

I don't know if he wanted to be a warrior, but yea clips matched out offer, nothing we or he could do about it. Man would I love to have deandre down low!!

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 09:45 PM
go raps, bucks, wolves lol

nastynice
02-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Hawks fans suck man. Should be the game of the year and I can hear what the ref is saying... c'mon now

lol, I was thinking the same. Hella clearly hearing people in the crowd cough, lol

zn23
02-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Clippers have to be the whiniest team I've seen this year.

They were up 30-10, since then they've been whining and moaning about every call rather than playing defense. Barnes slaps Derozan on the hand complains and gets T'd up.

Mentally weak team that's falling apart.

lol, please
02-06-2015, 09:49 PM
go raps, bucks, wolves lol

I want kdspurman to root for the warriors.

:sad2:

even in the playoffs.

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 09:51 PM
I want kdspurman to root for the warriors.

:sad2:

even in the playoffs.

lol... that's the competition.... but depending on what happens, there may be a match up I root for them :)

Tony_Starks
02-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Kyrie is one helluva closer....

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Yea boy!! Couple big shots got us back in it.

Man, this reffing is just not evening itself out. lil frustrating now

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 10:15 PM
crazy shot by George hill... glad I tuned in now

dalton749
02-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Blake griffin is such a piece of ****. Did his patented offensive foul dunk attempt earlier and poked Patterson in the eye, then goes into him with an elbow to the face and gets the call again

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Blake griffin is such a piece of ****. Did his patented offensive foul dunk attempt earlier and poked Patterson in the eye, then goes into him with an elbow to the face and gets the call again

Sounds more a ref issue than a Blake issue?

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 10:26 PM
George hill had like 3 critical plays on both ends in the last 2 mins... and Miles having a big qtr against his former squad

Verbal Christ
02-06-2015, 10:27 PM
clippers getting embarassed 2 nights in a row.

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Crawford gets so many 4 point play opportunities, but he does a nice job of selling them a lot of times lol

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Damn, Atlanta is just hitting everything!! Lotta shooters on that squad

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Crawford gets so many 4 point play opportunities, but he does a nice job of selling them a lot of times lol

I noticed he always jumps forward, so he lands on the defender and gets the call

zn23
02-06-2015, 10:32 PM
I noticed he always jumps forward, so he lands on the defender and gets the call

That's what it is. That should not be a foul call.

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Jr smith man

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 10:33 PM

yep. or he'll just fall if a defender jumps towards him. he's got the reputation though

Cal827
Last time I checked, the Raptors were down. :laugh2:

DillyDill
I don't know if he wanted to be a warrior, but yea clips matched out offer, nothing we or he could do about it. Man would I love to have deandre down low!!
His athletic freak self on the Warr would be drool worth

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 10:37 PM
What was draymond green mad about? could be a costly T

Htownballa1622
02-06-2015, 10:41 PM
clippers getting embarassed 2 nights in a row.

Nice sig.

Harden getting double teamed as he crosses half court.

BKdoubleStacker
02-06-2015, 10:42 PM
I really thought Dragic was going to have a great year.

zn23
02-06-2015, 10:44 PM
That was quite a collapse by the Clippers. up 30-10 in the first quarter everything seemed to be going their way, and then the Raps started playing defense, the Clips got complacent, and before you know it the Raps were up 16 points heading into the 4th quarter and finished the game 123-107.

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Hawks slowly nailing in that coffin. Impressive ****in team, really nothing else to say. Offense is a well oiled machine

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:47 PM
His athletic freak self on the Warr would be drool worth

I know, Imagine all the alley oops :drool:

nastynice
02-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Damn, dubs getting the looks, just leaving too many points on the table. ****in a!!

Vee-Rex
02-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Damn Cavs. Outplaying Pacers all night and then started slacking towards the end.

A couple questionable calls late, some incredible shots by C.J. Miles and George Hill and we lose one to a team we should've beaten.

True test is seeing how we respond to it. Pacers played harder so they deserve the W.

jp611
02-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Hawks would be an 11th seed in the West. Merp.

Lakers + Giants
02-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Lakers with a huge loss vs the Magic in the tankathon! :win:

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Hawks would be an 11th seed in the West. Merp.

No way lol

nastynice
02-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Damn, this ones on ice. Hawks, new owners of the nba best record. Solid squad man, solid ****in squad. proud of the dubs, went down swinging, but hawks ran absolute shooting clinic.

Can't wait for a chance for revenge in Oakland

lol, please
02-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Damn, this ones on ice. Hawks, new owners of the nba best record. Solid squad man, solid ****in squad. proud of the dubs, went down swinging, but hawks ran absolute shooting clinic.

Can't wait for a chance for revenge in Oakland
[emoji14]uke: oh stop

mngopher35
02-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Lakers with a huge loss vs the Magic in the tankathon! :win:

With our vets now back (especially Rubio) I think we might pass you guys by the end of the year unfortunately.

Lakers + Giants
02-06-2015, 11:27 PM
With our vets now back (especially Rubio) I think we might pass you guys by the end of the year unfortunately.

Yup, Rubio and Pekovic ftw!

Hopefully they do just that haha.

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 11:35 PM
When will guys learn not to be cute with the ball around Kawhi lol

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Pelican's trying to give this game away

tredigs
02-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Impressive game by ATL. They're a really good team.

I'm going to venture that the +23 foul shots made and 56% from three on 27 attempts will not be duplicated in Oracle, but we shall see.

kdspurman
02-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Anthony davis.... Wow!.. Double clutched and all lol...

tredigs
02-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Also not a fan of Kerr's benching of Bogut or his phobic incapability to play either Curry or Thompson for more than 36 minutes in a game. I know we get a lot of blowouts, but it's getting weird at this point. They're very young men, Kerr, not the Spurs, let 'em run every once in a while.

DillyDill
02-06-2015, 11:51 PM
AD is something special

Longhornfan1234
02-06-2015, 11:56 PM
I have been watching basketball since 1996. AD is the best big man since Shaq. AD >> '03 Duncan, '04 KG, and '06 Dirk

Cal827
02-06-2015, 11:57 PM
Anthony Davis is a God

tredigs
02-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Things that don't go together:

OKC starters @home shoot 50% from the field, 40% from three (20 attempts) and 89% from the line (27 attempts). Westbrook has arguably the best game of his career posting 48/9/11 +4 stls and just 3 TO's on an insane 78% TS.

Thunder lose by 4 to a lottery team.

AD was incredible. Tyreke's 22/10/16 wasn't too shabby either.

tredigs
02-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Pelicans shot 55% from three on OKC. Guess it was that kind of night.

Cal827
02-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Things that don't go together:

OKC starters @home shoot 50% from the field, 40% from three (20 attempts) and 89% from the line (27 attempts). Westbrook has arguably the best game of his career posting 48/9/11 +4 stls and just 3 TO's on an insane 78% TS.

Thunder lose by 4 to a lottery team.

AD was incredible. Tyreke's 22/10/16 wasn't too shabby either.

They lost on a Buzzer Beating 3.

And although you're likely right on the lottery team comment, they are much, much better than their record might suggest. They are in by far the most difficult division in the NBA. Also, remember, they just hammered Atlanta lol

tredigs
02-07-2015, 12:10 AM
They lost on a Buzzer Beating 3.

And although you're likely right on the lottery team comment, they are much, much better than their record might suggest. They are in by far the most difficult division in the NBA. Also, remember, they just hammered Atlanta lol

Watched it on the big screen next to GS. East HCA f'sure but that's the West.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-07-2015, 12:16 AM

I sure hope so!

kdspurman
02-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Bill Bradley at the game tonight cause he likes how the Spurs play. Cool stuff

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2015, 01:55 AM
AD is something specialThat he is, and what a shot!

...But what about the recent play of Westbrook? If he keeps doing that 'pass the ball' stuff and racking up points, he's going to become deadly and I might change my opinion that he and KD are inevitably incompatible.

DillyDill
02-07-2015, 04:23 AM
That he is, and what a shot!

...But what about the recent play of Westbrook? If he keeps doing that 'pass the ball' stuff and racking up points, he's going to become deadly and I might change my opinion that he and KD are inevitably incompatible.
Yea Russ is freak of nature as well always racking up close to trip dubs he's unbelievable and has the deadliest midrange

RaiderKid318
02-07-2015, 05:18 AM
God I hope we get AD some talent in NO! I don't want him to ever leave and I would love to be a fan of a dominate team in my lifetime when I can actually enjoy it.

LakersIn5
02-07-2015, 06:22 AM
Imagine had the wizards won that lottery. John wall and anthony davis damn

ClutchTime
02-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Man how my Rockets almost blew that game against the Bucks last night. Thank god for Ariza and Harden.

jp611
02-07-2015, 09:25 AM
ESPN hardly mentioned that the Cavs winning streak ended :laugh2:

IBleedPurple
02-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Shaw is the worst coach in the league. And wow to the brow.

lol, please
02-07-2015, 01:06 PM
ESPN hardly mentioned that the Cavs winning streak ended :laugh2:
And why should they? They are nobodies in this league in the grand scheme of things, they don't deserve coverage.

lol, please
02-07-2015, 01:23 PM
I couldn't sleep last night due to the horrible performance by the class of the league last night. I would rather go through the great depression, unemployment, relive my divorce, Shaq retitement, and the SB loss to the Ravens all in the same day than experience another warriors loss ever again.

kobe4thewinbang
02-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Hawks would be an 11th seed in the West. Merp.Yeah, but under the new playoffs rules that the new commissioner wants to implement, Hawks would make it in. He wants to put the division leaders, then 10 following teams with the best records.

nastynice
02-07-2015, 03:21 PM
I couldn't sleep last night due to the horrible performance by the class of the league last night. I would rather go through the great depression, unemployment, relive my divorce, Shaq retitement, and the SB loss to the Ravens all in the same day than experience another warriors loss ever again.

lol, don't worry bro, march 18!! 6 weeks!! gs better get their **** together!

I feel u tho, that loss had some sting to it. Had that same kinda sting the spurs loss earlier in the season left. We need to beat these teams before the playoffs

Vee-Rex
02-07-2015, 04:14 PM
And why should they? They are nobodies in this league in the grand scheme of things, they don't deserve coverage.

I love that our team are underdogs and are considered nobodies.

Just don't change your tune when we're playing in the ECF this year.

Goose17
02-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Hawks deserved every bit of that win. Well done to them. Love the way they play, just hate seeing them do it against us lol.

Also not a fan of Kerr's benching of Bogut or his phobic incapability to play either Curry or Thompson for more than 36 minutes in a game. I know we get a lot of blowouts, but it's getting weird at this point. They're very young men, Kerr, not the Spurs, let 'em run every once in a while.

I was all for him benching Bogut. He played terribly and made some decisions that you could argue cost us the game given how close it was. Defensively he was solid but outside of that, meh. He didn't seem interested in remaining focused throughout the game.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
02-07-2015, 05:54 PM
I love that our team are underdogs and are considered nobodies.

Just don't change your tune when we're playing in the ECF this year.

lol it's not a big deal to be playing in the ECF.

nastynice
02-07-2015, 06:38 PM

lol, there's def some truth to that...

Verbal Christ
02-07-2015, 07:14 PM
I guess Dwight Howard was right when he was asked a few weeks back who the best team in the NBA was and he said it was the Hawks.

Impressive, they beat GS at their own game. On top of that they have competent inside guys in Milsap and Horford, and for that I dont have the same reservations about their style of play translating into the postseason as I do with GS .. jumpshoot only teams have a hard time when it becomes a half court game in the playoffs.

tredigs
02-07-2015, 07:26 PM
I guess Dwight Howard was right when he was asked a few weeks back who the best team in the NBA was and he said it was the Hawks.

Impressive, they beat GS at their own game. On top of that they have competent inside guys in Milsap and Horford, and for that I dont have the same reservations about their style of play translating into the postseason as I do with GS .. jumpshoot only teams have a hard time when it becomes a half court game in the playoffs.
Lol I loved that interview, classic Dwight stupidity.

Following their 4th straight beatdown of Houston:

Reporter: Do you think the Warriors are the best team in the league?
Dwight: -half smile- no I think the Hawks are.
Reporter: Why?
Dwight: I don't know they have the best record, right?
Reporter: No.
Dwight: Oh.

I do think the Hawks have a better chance of reaching the Finals than the Warriors, though a lower chance of winning it. Great team, very fun to watch.

Verbal Christ
02-07-2015, 07:28 PM
HAHA Loving how 'humble' GS fan has become

tredigs
02-07-2015, 07:44 PM
HAHA Loving how 'humble' GS fan has become

Lol no reason to be humble towards you, that's for sure. Nobody respects you or your posts brother. I can only imagine the diatribe we'd have to see from you if the Rockets were playing at GS's level and beat them by >10 in all 4 matchups this year.

Tony_Starks
02-07-2015, 07:56 PM

Except at that time they had just finished getting slapped around yet again by the Dubs, he was extra Lawry's salty, and Golden State indeed did have the best record in the league.....

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Chicago up by 29 at New Orleans. I swear chicago looks like the best team at times and the worst team the next game.

lol, please
02-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Dubs running the Knicks off the court. :worthy:

lol, please
02-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Except at that time they had just finished getting slapped around yet again by the Dubs, he was extra Lawry's salty, and Golden State indeed did have the best record in the league.....
Dwight is still bitter he chose the wrong team. [emoji23]

torocan
02-07-2015, 10:04 PM

Really? At least 10 teams can (and have done) the same.

If they weren't running the Knicks off the court then the Dubs should be ashamed of themselves.

Vee-Rex
02-07-2015, 10:05 PM

ECF is ECF. No one will remember "hey that team won a finals but it was because the conference was watered down!" I can't remember the last time the Warriors made it to a conference finals anyway, so I'm not sure any of their fans can call a team with LBJ on it 'nobodies'.

I'm personally starting to believe that Western Conference teams may not be all they're cracked up to be. They're obviously above average and is the best overall conference, but it seems like the top teams in the East have been hammering the top in the West. Still a lot of season left, though.

DaBear
02-07-2015, 10:08 PM
ECF is ECF. No one will remember "hey that team won a finals but it was because the conference was watered down!" I can't remember the last time the Warriors made it to a conference finals anyway, so I'm not sure any of their fans can call a team with LBJ on it 'nobodies'.

I'm personally starting to believe that Western Conference teams may not be all they're cracked up to be. They're obviously above average and is the best overall conference, but it seems like the top teams in the East have been hammering the top in the West. Still a lot of season left, though.

The East is not as bad as some are making it out to be. I think that's pretty clear.

BBallfan8
02-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Nets are comically screwed... Crappy team with crappy contracts and absolutely no draft picks.

tredigs
02-07-2015, 10:29 PM

The East is not as bad as some are making it out to be. I think that's pretty clear.

If you take all East playoff teams they are 83-73 against the West. That's 53%. The top 5 teams in the East are 61-38 against the West. So 61%.

The West playoff teams are 122-44 against the East. 73%. The top 5 in the West? 80-23. 77%.

The disparity is as bad as it's made out to be.

BBallfan8
02-07-2015, 10:32 PM
If you take all East playoff teams they are 83-73 against the West. That's 53%. The top 5 teams in the East are 61-38 against the West. So 61%.

The West playoff teams are 122-44 against the East. 73%. The top 5 in the West? 80-23. 77%.

The disparity is as bad as it's made out to be.

I think the west just has a much stronger middle of the conference (seeds 6-10)... The disparity with the top and bottom isn't that bad.

tredigs
02-07-2015, 10:44 PM
I think the west just has a much stronger middle of the conference (seeds 6-10)... The disparity with the top and bottom isn't that bad.

I mean, I'd take 7 or 8 West teams over the East 2 seed in a series.

BKdoubleStacker
02-07-2015, 10:45 PM

Lol troll