PDA

View Full Version : Demarcus cousins replaces kobe All star game

bucketss
01-30-2015, 02:33 PM
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/01/30/demarcus-cousins-all-star-official-release/index.html

Redrum187
01-30-2015, 02:38 PM
This was already talked about in the All Star reserves thread.

Lillard should have made it...

goingfor28
01-30-2015, 02:40 PM
:clap: surprised it wasn't Lillard tho since kobe is a guard.

NYKnickFanatic
01-30-2015, 03:24 PM
Well deserved.

IndyRealist
01-30-2015, 03:25 PM
Since Harden got in as a reserve, Cousins was the next logical choice. They have both Klay and Harden at SG, right?

tredigs
01-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Who makes the call, Kerr? Because I do know Curry turns Lillard inside out virtually every time they play, while Boogie is a force of nature on us. So, that could definitely have something to do with it. Lillard's really struggled over the last month+ though, we can't be that shocked.

valade16
01-30-2015, 04:07 PM
Lillard should have made it. I'm fine that he didn't though, he's already said he a big factor in his development was being cut from the US team, so this is just more fuel to the fire.

tredigs
01-30-2015, 04:17 PM
Lillard should have made it. I'm fine that he didn't though, he's already said he a big factor in his development was being cut from the US team, so this is just more fuel to the fire.

Over Cousins, though? His play over the last month has to be weighing in on this decision.

Redrum187
01-30-2015, 04:56 PM
I don't deny Cousins has Godly numbers, but didn't Kevin Love in Minnesota? I'm not comparing their playing styles, but I guess I'm just skeptical if he would be just as good statistically on an actual winning team.

If good numbers gets you in (and not team record), then I clearly understand why he got in.

valade16
01-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Over Cousins, though? His play over the last month has to be weighing in on this decision.

I didn't mean to say Lillard should have got in over Cousins because Cousins is playing really well and definitely deserves to be an All-Star.

I just find it funny a guy who is on many Top 10 lists for MVP consideration isn't an all-star. But that's the West. Part of the reason I'm not more mad about this is because Cousins was so deserving and the West is so stacked.

xxplayerxx23
01-30-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't deny Cousins has Godly numbers, but didn't Kevin Love in Minnesota? I'm not comparing their playing styles, but I guess I'm just skeptical if he would be just as good statistically on an actual winning team.

If good numbers gets you in (and not team record), then I clearly understand why he got in.

Cousins has a post game and a nice mid range game. Klove is still good guy doesn't get the looks but imo couins is the better player

THE MTL
01-30-2015, 09:59 PM
Im sry but Lillard should have been first in line. He has the stats and his team is better