PDA

View Full Version : Griffin getting it in with his trainer

Chronz
01-23-2015, 01:41 PM
http://streamable.com/c94

Funniest sexual encounter since Eddy "Touch it, Dave" Curry

FlashBolt
01-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Anyone think CP told Griffin to do that? and Cp3 is a legit homophobic.

spreadeagle
01-23-2015, 01:59 PM
that was funny/suspect

mRc08
01-23-2015, 02:05 PM
I don't know the back story and if Griffen is goo friends with the trainer, but it seems kinda unprofessional. I have a friend who is a trainer for an NBA D-League team, and this kinda seems just disrespectful.

Sactown
01-23-2015, 02:11 PM
hard to speculate on their relationship , but if they aren't friends this seems more ****ed up than funny...

FlashBolt
01-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Griffin is a mellow person. Hard to see him being an *** and doing this to someone he doesn't know. At least it's not as bad as Anthony Davis.. who strips naked and then enjoy countless towel whips..

PurpleLynch
01-23-2015, 02:25 PM
Griffin is a mellow person. Hard to see him being an *** and doing this to someone he doesn't know. At least it's not as bad as Anthony Davis.. who strips naked and then enjoy countless towel whips..

That video was awesome.

D-Leethal
01-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Awesome Curry reference. I mentioned that in the Knicks forum this week.

Probably the best excerpt of all time:

Curry repeatedly approached him in the nude allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Kuchinsky claims Curry made him perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment" such as cleaning up and removing ejaculate-filled towels so that Curry's wife would not see them.

When Kuchinsky balked at some of these tasks, he claims he was verbally assaulted by Curry, including being called, "****ing Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

Curry also pointed a "fully loaded" gun at the chauffeur on two separate occasions to stop him from whining about his treatment, allegedly telling Kuchisnky, "Look, I have one in the chamber."

Chronz
01-23-2015, 02:34 PM
LOL. I havent even thought of the idea that the guy may not even know Blake....

That has me crying.... dont get me wrong, its a dick move but man is that some comedy. Imagine being that guy, coming home from work and telling your lady about the sexual harassment you just faced.

Tony_Starks
01-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Anyone think CP told Griffin to do that? and Cp3 is a legit homophobic.

Who says CP3 suffers from homophobia?

D-Leethal
01-23-2015, 02:36 PM
I would sue his ***, get some of the Kia money.

slaker619
01-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Really unexpected

statquo
01-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Lmao

PurpleLynch
01-23-2015, 02:44 PM

Lol,I think it's really funny that he called Dave a "****in jew","white slave" and "Grandmaster of the KKK" at the same time.

colinskik
01-23-2015, 02:58 PM
Who says CP3 suffers from homophobia?

hahaha "suffers from"

colinskik
01-23-2015, 03:02 PM

D -- I never read those last two allegations ... the scary ones. All the more reason to hate that bum Curry who wasted his opportunity on cheeseburgers.

D-Leethal
01-23-2015, 03:03 PM
D -- I never read those last two allegations ... the scary ones. All the more reason to hate that bum Curry who wasted his opportunity on cheeseburgers.

We traded Lamarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah for that piece of ****.

colinskik
01-23-2015, 03:06 PM
We traded Lamarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah for that piece of ****.

It's just about the worst realization there is that being a Knick fan ain't easy.

RLundi
01-23-2015, 03:08 PM
Funny if the guy knew and was friends with Blake.

HILARIOUS if he wasn't! :laugh2:

Chronz
01-23-2015, 03:13 PM
Anyone expecting a formal apology and what not ?

spreadeagle
01-23-2015, 03:17 PM

****kk thats funny stuff lmao

spreadeagle
01-23-2015, 03:20 PM
i like the announcer went "noooo dont do that" hahaha

Tony_Starks
01-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Anyone expecting a formal apology and what not ?

Hell no! This is the boys club, happens all the time. Just so happened to catch it on camera...

pacofunk64
01-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Hell no! This is the boys club, happens all the time. Just so happened to catch it on camera...

Yep have to agree with you on this.

cmellofan15
01-23-2015, 03:40 PM

yeah, pretty much sums it up.

I'm more concerned with the scoreboard at that point in the game..

tredigs
01-23-2015, 03:45 PM
It's funny in the sense of "wow, Blake just did that". And the practice facility's one thing (if you're good friends with the trainer and this flies) but, I wouldn't do that to a grown man on National TV, I'll tell ya that much. Probably has a wife and kids. Imagine seeing Blake do that to your dad in front of millions? **** that ****.

cmellofan15
01-23-2015, 03:47 PM
but tre you gotta realize, that dudes ego is probably triple or quadruple yours. he could care less about what his trainer looks like on national television.

tredigs
01-23-2015, 03:52 PM
but tre you gotta realize, that dudes ego is probably triple or quadruple yours. he could care less about what his trainer looks like on national television.

Well clearly you don't know me in real life (kidding), but I'm just looking at this objectively. Lol we can see Blake doesn't think there's anything wrong with it, but it still puts a bad taste in my mouth. Almost put a bad taste in the trainers mouth too.

Bruno
01-23-2015, 03:56 PM
i think this is funny if they're close and have a joking relationship.

if they're not, my ego would have a major problem dealing with getting punked/harassed like that on national TV, and Id probably sue Blake and the Clippers for sexual harassment.

0nekhmer
01-23-2015, 04:03 PM
They have to be super close/make open gay jokes all the time or this is just disrespect lmao no way its the latter

D-Leethal
01-23-2015, 04:24 PM
I do think he should give a formal apology. That is straight up disrespect to a member of his team, and while its somewhat petty, it still got plastered all over the internet so he should address it. The sexual harassment lawsuit against Isiah and the Knicks came from less of an offense IIRC.

If I was an assistant trainer making dog **** money, I'd talk to a lawyer and see wassup at the very least.

Tony_Starks
01-23-2015, 04:32 PM
I'm sure Blake told him my bad once he saw he got caught. They're boys, probably shoot him really nice watch and call it a day...

beasted86
01-23-2015, 04:34 PM
It's clear he knows the trainer and they are probably friends.... that said, if this guy ever gets bored with the job or is about to get fired, he pretty much has a clear cut and dry case of sexual harassment here. Could either be a nice severance or retirement package, ace in his back pocket.

SoxPatsCeltsBs
01-23-2015, 04:35 PM
I do think he should give a formal apology. That is straight up disrespect to a member of his team, and while its somewhat petty, it still got plastered all over the internet so he should address it. The sexual harassment lawsuit against Isiah and the Knicks came from less of an offense IIRC.

If I was an assistant trainer making dog **** money, I'd talk to a lawyer and see wassup at the very least.

The only thing that would make this situation funny is if the guy straight up clocked him.

There's jokes and then there's that. True disrespect right there.

D-Leethal
01-23-2015, 04:54 PM
The only thing that would make this situation funny is if the guy straight up clocked him.

There's jokes and then there's that. True disrespect right there.

I mean I'm all for ****ing around with your boys, throwing jokes at each other and busting balls, but something like that crosses the line if you ask me. That is where you cross the line from friendly BS to disrespect. Its just something you don't do to someone you respect as a man.

numba1CHANGsta
01-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Griffin's just having a little fun LOL besides i don't understand the need for the cameras to be on players who are on the bench, focus on the players on the court! geez the media is just waiting for something to slip up so they can make a big deal about it

SpecialFNK
01-23-2015, 05:00 PM
people are actually upset by this? really? come on, this is hilarious. you can tell 100% it's a joke by both of their actions including the trainer who takes a couple of punch like jabs. this is the type of behavior that FRIENDS do and nobody should have to apologize for this.

pussification of America running strong.

D-Leethal
01-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Griffin's just having a little fun LOL besides i don't understand the need for the cameras to be on players who are on the bench, focus on the players on the court! geez the media is just waiting for something to slip up so they can make a big deal about it

There are cameras everywhere at an NBA game, Griffin should know better. Have fun in the lockerroom. Don't disrespect your coaching staff on live TV.

Chronz
01-23-2015, 05:50 PM

Even if it ruins your friendship with Blake?

What if he gives you alil kickdown and you keep the friendship, even sets up an orgy for you.

Would you still take the bigger cash bag?

Sactown
01-23-2015, 06:14 PM

What if he gives you alil kickdown and you keep the friendship, even sets up an orgy for you.

we're all just speculating obviously if they're buddies it's just Blake dicking around, if they are just acquaintances then I'd Be pretty upset if Blake shoved my head at his little Kia optima too

flea
01-23-2015, 06:21 PM
Wow look an athlete with the sense of humor of a 15 year old. Who would have guessed? Not hating too much because I've surely been a part of such antics. But then I turned 16. No surprise though, most athletes are morons without much social couth. In fact when they're not everyone acts like it's a big deal ("he's such a professional," etc.). Let's move on with our lives onto more important things.

colinskik
01-23-2015, 06:39 PM
While it was funny, this shouldn't be done in public in front of all the cameras, the fans in the arena, and the people watching. And this is assuming the two have a friendship, which is what I thought it looked like in the video.

It may seem like people overreact to things like this, but the fact remains that during a game these guys are at work. You do something like this in a normal working environment and get caught, you get punished. Doesn't matter how friendly the two are. If I make a gay joke to my buddy at work during a meeting and another colleague takes issue with it, there will usually be consequences. Especially if someone high level hears it.

It shouldn't really be a big deal, but that's not the way the workplace operates. If I could get the hammer brought down on me for something like this, then I sure as **** hope Blake and all his money/fame could too.

IndyRealist
01-23-2015, 11:21 PM
I would sue his ***, get some of the Kia money.

Yeah, that's a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. Who cares if the Clippers fire you, it was on camera. You sue Griffin, the team for not disciplining him, and the NBA. You're a multi-millionaire by the end of the year.

IKnowHoops
01-23-2015, 11:38 PM
i like the announcer went "noooo dont do that" hahaha

Yeah it was Marv Alberts, the guy who bit a prostitute.

IKnowHoops
01-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Probably the funniest thread of read through on PSD. Even my girl was dying as I read through every post after showing her the video and she hates when I get on PSD. Thanks fellas. Bravo Chronz.

IDunknown
01-24-2015, 04:49 AM
That was stupid! That trainer would win a sexual harassment case easy.

ghettosean
01-24-2015, 10:50 AM

They were winning by alot and Griffin just wanted a happy ending.

xgfhh
01-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Anyone think CP told Griffin to do that? and Cp3 is a legit homophobic. http://financenot.com/image/images/40.gifhttp://financenot.com/image/images/23.gif

D-Leethal
01-24-2015, 01:06 PM

Hell yes I would. That dude probably makes 40K a year as a low level assistant trainer. Since it has went viral on the internet, he has a hell of a case of "irreparable damages" and can probably name the Clippers Organization in the lawsuit as well. Come up with some BS about cultivating a culture of that kind of crap. Apparently CP3 is a homophobe too, bring up some of that **** too.

Anucha Browne Sanders took Dolan for 12M because Isiah had some disrespectful slurs towards her.

Goose17
01-24-2015, 01:08 PM
I thought it was funny.

But hey, I have a sense of humour. So what do you expect?

Confusious
01-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Paul saw the whole thing and was like, "heh my turn after!!!!!"

Legitimate
01-24-2015, 05:10 PM

LMFAO........... it was a pretty funny joke

lamzoka
01-24-2015, 11:42 PM
Breaking News: Chris Bosh retired from the Miami heat. He will apply for a trainee position with the clippers.