PDA

View Full Version : Trading Assets and Liabilities?

Wade n Fade
01-22-2015, 03:27 PM
What are the trading assets and liabilities for your favorite team? What about the most untouchable guy? Try to get all 30 teams as well. And try to keep it fresh instead of saying Anthony Davis as the untouchable for New Orleans unless a team has only one. I'll go first:

Heat, Deng as the best asset since he's a high minute and decent SF that can score and shoot, but is inconsistent at times. He struggles with health issues, but nothing to major in Miami (knock on wood). His contract is very team friendly with an option for 2015/2016 and allows a contender to get a wing that can help their contending team.

The Heat's trading liability is probably Mario Chalmers. He's not a starting PG, very limited offensively and shows inconsistent play since he's a streaky shooter and doesn't finish at the basket as well as he could. He's a good at times.

Wade is the untouchable as of now, plain and simple because of a NTC and his impact in Miami.

mngopher35
01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
For the wolves obviously wiggins is the untouchable. I think we will likely be keeping other young players as well like Rubio, lavine, shabazz, Bennett, dieng. Of that group I would trade Bennett first.

This leaves Kevin Martin, Thad young, and mo Williams as trade assets IMO. Budinger too but I can't see anyone wanting him.

I would love to trade pekovic but I'm not really sure anyone would give us something for his contract. If I could choose one person to move it would be him and it wouldn't take much.

JEDean89
01-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Probably for the Nuggets its Ty Lawson and Jusuf Nurkic, for the Knicks, no one.