PDA

View Full Version : Tredigs says Cavs not top ten and no massive improvement coming. Agree/Disagree?

IKnowHoops
01-22-2015, 12:59 AM
Renowned and widely respected PSD poster Tredigs has been known to drop jewels. Do you agree with one of his latests.

When has that ever proven to work? We're almost in February. You're not going to see some massive shift in what this team is capable of doing going forward. And as is, they are not a top 10 team.

Note: This comments was made Jan 19th, 2 days ago, so this is not some back in the day quote. He feels this way right now.

Cal827
01-22-2015, 01:13 AM
Oh, so now we are gonna make threads on past posts?

Well I guess I should note that I said that I would take Kobe Bryant over James Harden at this point in both of their careers, just to troll the loyal Rocket fan in the thread.... sorry Bosstone :laugh2:

I also have said that Golden State is probably the easiest building to win a road game in.

I have also said that Kevin Love is that sweet white chocolate that you crave in the night.

I have problems.

Tony_Starks
01-22-2015, 01:18 AM
I said Brandon Jennings would make the allstar game last year..

PowerHouse
01-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Tredigs knows his shite.

IKnowHoops
01-22-2015, 01:22 AM

Well I guess I should note that I said that I would take Kobe Bryant over James Harden at this point in both of their careers, just to troll the loyal Rocket fan in the thread.... sorry Bosstone :laugh2:

I also have said that Golden State is probably the easiest building to win a road game in.

I have also said that Kevin Love is that sweet white chocolate that you crave in the night.

I have problems.

Oh yeah...

I said Dion Waiters would have a higher WS than Kyle Korver this year...
I also said the Cavs would start out 22-4 too...

IKnowHoops
01-22-2015, 01:25 AM

I have problems.

To be fair, he said this 3 days ago, so this is basically how he currently feels right now.

bucketss
01-22-2015, 01:25 AM

he still wont make it.

Ariza's Better
01-22-2015, 01:31 AM
I'll one up you. I said on the night Jennings was drafted that he would win the MVP award one day.

Hawkeye15
01-22-2015, 01:34 AM
No.