PDA

View Full Version : Larry Sanders and Bucks expected to discuss buyout

GodsSon
01-21-2015, 08:17 PM
The Milwaukee Bucks are expected by sources around the NBA to eventually discuss a buyout with Larry Sanders.

Sanders and the Bucks have yet to hold talks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.

Sanders is in the first season of a four-year, $44 million extension.

Sanders is currently on a minimum 10-game suspension for a drug violation. This is Sanders' fourth violation of the NBA's testing rules

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/13-observations-from-the-d-league-showcase/

Man, if his head is on right I'd love the Raps to take a chance on him; though this could be Bynum all over again.

BHF
01-21-2015, 08:23 PM
He gets paid and acts like a moron after, wish players would get paid per game and you wouldn't see them act dumb like that.

JustinTime
01-21-2015, 08:24 PM
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/13-observations-from-the-d-league-showcase/

Man, if his head is on right I'd love the Raps to take a chance on him; though this could be Bynum all over again.

Damn straight we already have two headcases that we've turned around in Lowry and Johnson, what's a third?

kobe4thewinbang
This dude is a moron. A weed-smoking moron. Totally unprofessional move, if true.
"Uh, I signed this grossly lucrative contract, but I don't wanna play ball no mo'! Waah! Puff puff pass!"

:no:

Goose17
he will either go to denver for the legal smoke or Miami because he went to school in florida and its warm.

ATX
01-21-2015, 08:26 PM
If Sanders is serious about giving up the kush (While he gets paid boatloads of $$$ for a relative short career), a team willing to gamble could score big. Then again, that's why it's a gamble. I mean, if someone offered me 10 Mil plus a year for a few years to play a game and I had to give up...Say sex (Let alone herb), I'd do it. Then I'd be a 44 Million dollar man, and ya, I think with that kind of scrap I'd be able to make up for lost time, ya know??

Goose17
01-21-2015, 08:28 PM
He should sign with the sharks. him and beasley can smoke all day.

Goose17
01-21-2015, 08:30 PM
okc will take a chance on him.

Serge and Sanders. if he can go back to averaging 2.5 blocks forget about it

BHF
01-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Damn straight we already have two headcases that we've turned around in Lowry and Johnson, what's a third?

:facepalm:

Tony_Starks
01-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Lots of players smoke. He was just dumb enough to get caught multiple times, have legal incidents and injuries, ALL after signing a fat contract. It was the perfect storm of screw ups.

I'd take a chance on him, low risk....

NYKnickFanatic
01-21-2015, 09:14 PM

What...?

DemarDerozan
01-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Maybe he should join forces with Royce White Rob Swift and Eddie Curry. They can form an All wannabe thug, Lazy, Headcases team.
It must be really hard being a young 20-something making millions of dollars for playing a sport

DemarDerozan
01-21-2015, 09:38 PM
JustinUm

RLundi
01-21-2015, 09:42 PM
I'd love him on the Magic. If he screws up, waive him. Low risk/high reward.

5ass
01-21-2015, 10:25 PM
Maybe he should join forces with Royce White Rob Swift and Eddie Curry. They can form an All wannabe thug, Lazy, Headcases team.
It must be really hard being a young 20-something making millions of dollars for playing a sport

Man you underestimate personal issues and the stress it can put on your life.

Crackadalic
01-21-2015, 10:44 PM
He's still one of the best young defensive centers in the game. He will only cost the vet min anyway. Its not like he sucks at playing ball. Dude just needs to stop smoking the good.

WaDe03
01-22-2015, 03:06 AM
The Heat would love him and we could give him our injury exception close to 3 million. Him and Whiteside would be a great center rotation then package Birdman cole and granger in a trade.

eso
01-22-2015, 07:00 AM
Lakers baby... Cali got that good weed.. Would look nice next to Randle next yeAr

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-22-2015, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't read to much into it. Its only Grantland. Then they quote yahoo WOJ that there is no buyout discussion as of yet. Doesn't mean there will be either. Cause Yahoo WOJ just mentioned two days ago Sanders gonna use his 10 day suspension to live without weed. Bucks are way under the cap the way it is. Also not many elite rim protectors in the league. Bucks not just gonna dump him and let other teams line up and get him after he clears waivers. Also doubt there's a buyout. Not this season. No need to rush into a buyout. Isn't like were in luxury tax. Also we're playoffs.

Vinylman
01-22-2015, 10:47 AM
obviously he will head to Cleveland to insure a finals appearance for Lebron.

I am sure Silver is working the phones as we speak guarantee Milwaukee an unspecified favor

IKnowHoops
01-23-2015, 01:21 AM
obviously he will head to Cleveland to insure a finals appearance for Lebron.

I am sure Silver is working the phones as we speak guarantee Milwaukee an unspecified favor

hahahaha! Seriously though what are the chances he ends up in Cleveland?