PDA

View Full Version : J. Harden before game vs GSW: "They beat us already twice, they ain't even that good"

SF8
01-21-2015, 12:05 AM
http://instagram.com/p/x-dR3xCEN4/

Forget the Warriors comment, can someone explain to me what a "swag champ" is?

Seems like something Nick Young would be interested in competing for. Perhaps Houston should have traded for Swaggy P instead of Brewer and signing Smith?

jaydubb
01-21-2015, 12:11 AM
Annnddd.... The Warriors killed the rockets during that game and harden only scored 11... "They ain't even that good man" so much for motivational talk.. Haha

Monta is beast
01-21-2015, 01:46 AM
and we play them again on wednesday

Monta is beast
01-21-2015, 01:48 AM
two years ago I said klay would be the best sg in the game and got smashed for it.

Redrum187
01-21-2015, 01:54 AM
This is insanely hilarious! I am really laughing out loud right now! :P

Good God...

nastynice
01-21-2015, 01:56 AM
lol. non story tho, imo. He was just saying it to his teammates. Had he said that to media or put it out there himself, it would be a diff story. I kinda assume all teams build themselves up and tear the other team down before the game. If its between themselves, its no big deal

Redrum187
01-21-2015, 01:59 AM
lol. non story tho, imo. He was just saying it to his teammates. Had he said that to media or put it out there himself, it would be a diff story. I kinda assume all teams build themselves up and tear the other team down before the game. If its between themselves, its no big deal

I don't think anyone thinks it's a huge deal he said it... I think it was just posted for (obvious) comical reasons. #swagchampon3

rockets-fan
01-21-2015, 02:28 AM
No Harden, the dubs really are that good lol

nastynice
01-21-2015, 02:36 AM
I don't think anyone thinks it's a huge deal he said it... I think it was just posted for (obvious) comical reasons. #swagchampon3

aw DAMit, I was all excited, getting ready to argue...

Ariza's Better
01-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Meh

FlashBolt
01-21-2015, 03:52 AM
two years ago I said klay would be the best sg in the game and got smashed for it.

He still isn't.. It's Harden.

SF8
01-21-2015, 04:09 AM

Thompson looked like a sure fire one dimensional player back then. All he could do was shoot.

Nobody though his defense would improve so much to the point that he shuts down and humiliates guys like J. Harden.

tredigs
01-21-2015, 04:23 AM
Whatever, just a funny/stupid/lazy huddle pep talk from Harden there. He did pretty much get owned that night too. It'll be interesting to see how they respond to that in the game tomorrow. I'd expect max effort from the Rox.

PurpleLynch
01-21-2015, 08:58 AM
How dare he? Swagchamp? It's something that belongs to Young's universe,not Harden! :no:

Anyway it's fine,he's pumping up the team.

NYKnickFanatic
01-21-2015, 10:19 AM
What is he supposed to say to try and motivate his team?

"Ok guys, they already beat us twice! NOW LET'S GO OUT THERE AND GET ANOTHER *** WHOOPING!!!"

:shrug:

Jeffy25
01-21-2015, 10:37 AM
I would argue that the Rockets ain't even as good as their record shows.

Another first round exit?

I like the Rockets as a team. Reasonable balance, hit a lot of 3's, not a horrible rebounding and defensive team overall, though I think they are a top 6-10 team in the league, and not a true contender or a threat to win the West this year.

Pakman
01-21-2015, 11:46 AM

I like the Rockets as a team. Reasonable balance, hit a lot of 3's, not a horrible rebounding and defensive team overall, though I think they are a top 6-10 team in the league, and not a true contender or a threat to win the West this year.
Completely agree.

CluTcH_c1tY
01-21-2015, 11:51 AM
He better bring his A game tomorrow. I'm sure this happens a lot before games amongst teammates so nothing to raise an eyebrow at.

SouthSideRookie
01-21-2015, 01:31 PM

The Warriors have never proven anything either. Two seasons ago they played Denver who was without Danilo and even Farried wasn't healthy. Versus the Spurs Curry went off the first two games then got shut down along with the Warriors.

Last season the Clipps gave away a game due to the Sterling situation and they still got sent home in the first round.

This season they are legitimate title contenders for sure. We'll find out who's for real in these playoffs.

True Rocket
01-21-2015, 01:55 PM

You still getting smashed for it

Verbal Christ
01-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Funny thing is you could say that if any of the top 8 teams in the West gets hot at the right time they could make a championship run. I cant remember a year where 1-8 was this strong.

Say what you want about 'real contenders' anything can happen in the playoffs, and usually does.

Verbal Christ
01-21-2015, 02:12 PM
I will say this, GS is a very balanced team, bad matchup for the current HOU team as assembled, credit goes to Curry and Thompson for elevating their games, but IMHO Steve Kerr has done more for that team than anyone else and should get most of the credit. Jackson never had these guys playing like this, and didnt have the basketball IQ that Kerr does to put his guys in + situations and easy basket playmaking.

Kerr is that teams most valuable asset IMO. He could very well be laying the foundation of a great coaching run, love his system.

TrueFan420
01-21-2015, 02:21 PM
The Warriors have never proven anything either. Two seasons ago they played Denver who was without Danilo and even Farried wasn't healthy. Versus the Spurs Curry went off the first two games then got shut down along with the Warriors.

Last season the Clipps gave away a game due to the Sterling situation and they still got sent home in the first round.

This season they are legitimate title contenders for sure. We'll find out who's for real in these playoffs.

we do still need to prove that we can play like this in the playoffs. however, you forgot to mention that in the Denver/spurs series we were without Dlee. Then in the clippers series we were with out bogut, eziel (back up center), and O'neil got hurt in the series... effectively leaving us without any centers.this will be a very telling year for both teams. warriors if they can translate this level of play to the playoffs. rockets if they can be more than a 1st round knockout.

TrueFan420
01-21-2015, 02:25 PM
I will say this, GS is a very balanced team, bad matchup for the current HOU team as assembled, credit goes to Curry and Thompson for elevating their games, but IMHO Steve Kerr has done more for that team than anyone else and should get most of the credit. Jackson never had these guys playing like this, and didnt have the basketball IQ that Kerr does to put his guys in + situations and easy basket playmaking.

Kerr is that teams most valuable asset IMO. He could very well be laying the foundation of a great coaching run, love his system.

I love what Kerr has done with our team but I wont proclaim him the greatest just yet. I want to see what happens when coaches like Gentry and Ron Adams get their HC chances and his staff takes a hit. Kerr strikes me as the type of guy that will learn from them and keep going on but time will tell. Our owner have also stated they will go out and get the best of the best coaching. thats actual part of the reason Jackson was let go and Kerr hired. Jackson wanted all the credit. While Kerr gives his assistants credits for what they contribute.

Goose17
01-21-2015, 05:32 PM
I hope we destroy Houston tonight. Simply because of these comments. Not because I particularly dislike them or anything. I just want Harden to regret saying that. Twice.

CluTcH_c1tY
01-21-2015, 05:36 PM
I hope we destroy Houston tonight. Simply because of these comments. Not because I particularly dislike them or anything. I just want Harden to regret saying that. Twice.
That would be horrible! I hope he drops 40!

Goose17
01-21-2015, 05:41 PM
That would be horrible! I hope he drops 40!

Lol. I hope he drops 40 and the rest of Houston combine for 50. We win by 20. :cool:

tredigs
01-21-2015, 06:09 PM
I'd be surprised if they don't beat the Rockets by double digits for the 4th straight time tonight to be honest. We have the best player, we're better as passers, as shooters, as defenders and from a depth standpoint. At full strength I just don't see enough players having a bad night for Houston to win this one.

#just****edUs

Tony_Starks
01-21-2015, 08:05 PM
He gets another chance to back up those words, I doubt they will though. Houston is a decent team but they want no parts of the Dubs or Portland come playoff time. Bad matchups.

Saddletramp
01-21-2015, 09:17 PM
I'd be surprised if they don't beat the Rockets by double digits for the 4th straight time tonight to be honest. We have the best player, we're better as passers, as shooters, as defenders and from a depth standpoint. At full strength I just don't see enough players having a bad night for Houston to win this one.

#just****edUs

Yeah, if I were a betting man, I'd imagine this game won't be any different than the last ones.

nastynice
01-21-2015, 10:07 PM
Funny thing is you could say that if any of the top 8 teams in the West gets hot at the right time they could make a championship run. I cant remember a year where 1-8 was this strong.

Say what you want about 'real contenders' anything can happen in the playoffs, and usually does.

STRONGLY agree. In the west, you're either in or out. If you're in, that means it wouldn't surprise anyone if you make it to the big dance. Rockets are in. period.

Sure, some teams may be favored against another, but in all honesty, anyone can beat anyone in the top 8 and it wouldn't be considered an upset.

Verbal Christ
01-21-2015, 10:13 PM
STRONGLY agree. In the west, you're either in or out. If you're in, that means it wouldn't surprise anyone if you make it to the big dance. Rockets are in. period.

Sure, some teams may be favored against another, but in all honesty, anyone can beat anyone in the top 8 and it wouldn't be considered an upset.

Until the ROX show that they can compete with GS I want no part of them. HOU needs to improve the 1 to make an impact in the post season.

I wouldnt mind watching a bloodbath 7 game series between GS and OKC in the first round.

Clippersfan86
01-21-2015, 10:19 PM
He gets another chance to back up those words, I doubt they will though. Houston is a decent team but they want no parts of the Dubs or Portland come playoff time. Bad matchups.

Clippers dominated them last year and are 1-0 this year too. One of the west playoff teams they match up great with

nastynice
01-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Clippers dominated them last year and are 1-0 this year too. One of the west playoff teams they match up great with

1-0 vs the dubs??

lol, please
01-22-2015, 12:46 AM
:clap: get em mibs!

Tony_Starks
01-22-2015, 12:49 AM

Remember the hissyfit and outrage people had when he signed that extension?....

FlashBolt
01-22-2015, 01:16 AM
This is why no one takes the Rockets seriously. oh yeah, and Dwight Howard? This guy is an absolute joke. I can't wait for Shaq to crap out on him again. He sucks.

MT2A
01-22-2015, 01:21 AM
If it wasn't for Harden the Rockets would be down 50 right now. I think the beard meant the Rockets aren't that good...

lol, please
01-22-2015, 01:30 AM
Bet Dwight now regrets turning down the dubs now [emoji23]

PowerHouse
01-22-2015, 01:49 AM

Did you say by when he would be the best SG?

He still isnt but getting close.

SF8
01-22-2015, 01:57 AM

Warriors would not be this good if they had Dwight on their team.

likemystylez
01-22-2015, 02:42 AM

he didnt really turn down the dubs. Warriors would have had to do a sign and trade. It probably would have been Bogut and Thompson to the lakers for dwight and meeks. Lkers refused to do that because they wanted to keep dwight. Looking back though- bogut and klay would have been alright for them.

I definitely think through out an 82 game season dwight is better than bogut, unfortunately for dwight though- bogut has the ability to really minimize his dominance. (warriors as a team played him very well tonight though)

Chrisclover
01-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Yea, morale booster is not a big deal when it is not released. Now people just take it as a laughing stock. Cornertone [emoji1]

Chrisclover
01-22-2015, 02:45 AM

They hold up quite well after losing Parsons. At first I expected them to play worse.

likemystylez
01-22-2015, 02:46 AM
This is why no one takes the Rockets seriously. oh yeah, and Dwight Howard? This guy is an absolute joke. I can't wait for Shaq to crap out on him again. He sucks.

has a ton of talent, and the ability to dominate many teams inside- but its becoming very clear that He isnt a leader at all. Not only that- I dont want to compare him to javel mcgee, but dwight does a lot of stupid things that you dont want one of your go to guys to do in close games.

SF8
01-22-2015, 03:26 AM
Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS
Draymond Green on the Rockets: "I'm sure they were frustrated because 'we're not that good." Then, he winked.

Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS
Draymond Green on Rockets losing four straight to a team that's not that good: "If we're not that good, they're in trouble."
https://twitter.com/KBergCBS?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.**** **.com%2Fboards%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1368371&related=null&tw_i=558151077560725504&tw_p=tweetembed

numba1CHANGsta
01-22-2015, 04:08 AM
Harden think's he's the ****, what else is new LOL this kid is all talk

lol, please
01-22-2015, 04:14 AM
Harden think's he's the ****, what else is new LOL this kid is all talk

:laugh: :laugh:

CityofChaos
01-22-2015, 04:15 AM
Harden said it during a pregame huddle which is no biggie because most leaders should hype up their team. However, the Rockets were dumb for tweeting the video as if they wanted to rub it into everyones face.

lol, please
01-22-2015, 04:16 AM
I can't wait for bosstone to come defend Harden and speak on how season series don't matter after he put stock on them for the last two seasons. :violin:

PowerHouse
01-22-2015, 04:16 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

lol is literally lol-ing!

Iron24th
01-22-2015, 04:22 AM
I can't wait for bosstone to come defend Harden and speak on how season series don't matter after he put stock on them for the last two seasons. :violin:

Of course.

SF8
01-22-2015, 04:45 AM
Someone needs to hit Harden across the head and tell him to stop talking

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

Ariza's Better
01-22-2015, 04:50 AM
Wait, I thought you were waiting for Htownballa, you need to make up your mind.

Saddletramp
01-22-2015, 05:06 AM

I was going to ask the same thing, but it's lol, please. There's no point in paying him any attention.

Goose17
01-22-2015, 07:29 AM
:cool:

Oh James.

jaydubb
01-22-2015, 08:12 AM
James harden: "they ain't even that good man.. They beat us 4 times but they ain't that good"

Htownballa1622
01-22-2015, 09:43 AM

We have ourselves a troll groupie in that guy.

goingfor28
01-22-2015, 10:08 AM
This made me lol. Well done Ariza, well done.

kdspurman
01-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Harden's comment was way off and foolish, but I guess certain guys need to say/do things to pump themselves and their team up... Dwight's comment on the other hand just seems a bit salty/ignorant IMO.

Jarvo
01-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Harden's comment was way off and foolish, but I guess certain guys need to say/do things to pump themselves and their team up... Dwight's comment on the other hand just seems a bit salty/ignorant IMO.

Reason why I hope he and Harden don't win a title.

YAALREADYKNO
01-22-2015, 12:01 PM
Harden and Dwight shouldn't be worried about golden state just yet. They're the 5th seed in the west.

Gibby23
01-22-2015, 12:21 PM

Lol. Dwight doesn't know what he is talking about.

lol, please
01-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Neither deserve it. Dwight would have retained some respect and class had he stayed with the Lakers.

Chrisclover
01-22-2015, 09:54 PM

Kerr is amazing. He is cut out to be a great coach, with rings, vision and passion. It would have been a different story had he went to the abysmal Knicks.

ink
01-22-2015, 11:32 PM
Kerr is amazing. He is cut out to be a great coach, with rings, vision and passion. It would have been a different story had he went to the abysmal Knicks.

Part of his intelligence is staying away from impossible situations. GSW were poised to succeed and he made the smart call.

FlashBolt
01-23-2015, 01:44 AM
I give Harden a pass because he's played well all season and is a legit MVP candidate. Dwight on the other hand needs to shut the hell up. How awful is this guy? He got shut down by Green/Bogut when he is supposed to be the next great center? What a clown and a fool. Regular season doesn't mean much because Chicago used to spank Miami Heat all the time in the regular season... but Harden is a complete different player come playoff time. I hope he finally gets away from his horrible playoff reputation because that will definitely hurt him as a player.

lol, please
01-23-2015, 02:20 AM
Part of his intelligence is staying away from impossible situations. GSW were poised to succeed and he made the smart call.
Good post. Also, for all we know, the Knicks could be doing well with kerr.

tredigs
01-23-2015, 02:30 AM

True. Could have 10 or 11 wins at this point and be in the running for an East playoff birth.

FlashBolt
01-23-2015, 02:32 AM

I really doubt that lol. As horrible as Fisher is (dude needs to stop thinking coaching=preaching), this NYK team is just God awful. Many expected GSW to finally hit the stride and they did last season. There is no way GSW drops with that kind of roster. kerr just did an amazing job to not only contain their minutes, but to also create better shots.

Chrisclover
01-25-2015, 01:22 AM
Phil is embarrassed, so is Fisher. During the off-season, people were comparing Fisher and Kerr. Now no one cares. Kerr wins by a landslide.

lol, please
01-25-2015, 02:26 AM
Phil is embarrassed, so is Fisher. During the off-season, people were comparing Fisher and Kerr. Now no one cares. Kerr wins by a landslide.
But hindsight is 20/20, and to be fair, it's only halfway through a season. People were lauding Jim Harbaugh as greatness and he got fired right after the 9ers last season, it's honestly too early to tell.

c.c.
01-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Annnddd.... The Warriors killed the rockets during that game and harden only scored 11... "They ain't even that good man" so much for motivational talk.. Hahahttp://financenot.com/image/images/23.gif http://financenot.com/image/images/40.gif

I thought he had 33 points and didn't play any of the fourth quarter

Goose17
01-25-2015, 12:38 PM
I thought he had 33 points and didn't play any of the fourth quarter

That was the game after. When he said those comments it was before the Houston home game when Klay held him to 26% from the field and he finished with 12 points, 4 assists and 3 turnovers. Score was 131 - 106.

Then there was the game @ Oracle where he dropped 33 points and more than half of those came from free throws, he only actually shot 8 for 18 from the field.

Saddletramp
01-25-2015, 01:56 PM
"Only actually shot 8 for 18 from the field".

When someone scores 33 off of 18 shots I hear that they are efficient as all get out. Harden does it and there has to be a caveat. He got hacked going in for free throws multiple times and got banged on the arm while attempting a three. He was playing great. Too bad no one else was.

What he said was dumb but he's in (what he probably thought was) a private pep talk. What's he supposed to say? Any other guy in the league that says this in the same situation wouldn't be thread material. And you know these guys say this kind of stuff all the time.

Why is it still being brought up? Oh, yeah, that's why.

I wonder you took the video and who leaked it.

tredigs
01-25-2015, 02:02 PM

When someone scores 33 off of 18 shots I hear that they are efficient as all get out. Harden does it and there has to be a caveat. He got hacked going in for free throws multiple times and got banged on the arm while attempting a three. He was playing great. Too bad no one else was.

What he said was dumb but he's in (what he probably thought was) a private pep talk. What's he supposed to say? Any other guy in the league that says this in the same situation wouldn't be thread material. And you know these guys say this kind of stuff all the time.

Why is it still being brought up? Oh, yeah, that's why.

I wonder you took the video and who leaked it.
You honestly think James Harden is the most noteworthy player in the NBA? Please tell me you don't actually think that.

This whole thread is stupid, but that stuck out.

Saddletramp
01-25-2015, 02:36 PM
You honestly think James Harden is the most noteworthy player in the NBA? Please tell me you don't actually think that.

No, if Millsap or Liilard or Paul George says this, it's a non issue; "guy's just trying to pump up his team." Harden says it and it's another reason to rip him.

Oh wait, there is another guy in the league that would cause for a thread to be made if he said this. He was also in the huddle.

lol, please
01-25-2015, 02:58 PM

I would argue that davis, cousins, curry, lebron, Durant, and kobe (when not injured) are all more noteworthy.

tredigs
01-25-2015, 03:10 PM
I would argue that davis, cousins, curry, lebron, Durant, and kobe (when not injured) are all more noteworthy.

Duncan says this? Dirk, Wade, Rose, Griffin, Melo, CP3, etc. It's the same stupid story/thread.

Kid's living in his own Rocket universe.

Verbal Christ
01-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Fact of the matter is last year and year before that the majority didnt want Harden to succeed, and then when their predictions didnt materialize they had no choice but to hate. Only recourse left.

You slap em in the face with cold hard facts (you know those things that Dubs fans swears by) and for whatever reason Hardens stats are somewhat fictional or they just dont want to believe them.

I could care less I love that Harden is a polarizing figure enought to flood this board with snippy threads and blatant haters. Its funny to me.

Goose17
01-25-2015, 03:48 PM

He played well but the free throws saved him. He got more free throws than the entire Warriors team combined. He was flopping a lot, that's okay, it's what he does. I get it. His team mates let him down.

What he said was dumb but he's in (what he probably thought was) a private pep talk. What's he supposed to say? Any other guy in the league that says this in the same situation wouldn't be thread material.

Yes it would. Especially if they were crushed by that team on the same night.

Saddletramp
01-25-2015, 04:28 PM
He played well but the free throws saved him. He got more free throws than the entire Warriors team combined. He was flopping a lot, that's okay, it's what he does. I get it. His team mates let him down.

Yes it would. Especially if they were crushed by that team on the same night.

Oh, come on. I don't think he flopped once in that game, let alone "flopped a lot". Get the **** outta here with that. Haters are just going to hate.

Goose17
01-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Oh, come on. I don't think he flopped once in that game, let alone "flopped a lot". Get the **** outta here with that. Haters are just going to hate.

He flopped many times. I suppose it wasn't flopping in the sense of flailing around when no contact is made. It was more "selling" it. Minimal contact, overreacting.

The fact remains. He didn't play that well outside of drawing fouls and getting to the line.

lol, please
01-25-2015, 06:23 PM
Fact of the matter is last year and year before that the majority didnt want Harden to succeed, and then when their predictions didnt materialize they had no choice but to hate. Only recourse left.

What's funny about this statement is that you could swap Klay name for Harden and it would be just as true. :laugh2:

Saddletramp
01-25-2015, 09:00 PM
He flopped many times. I suppose it wasn't flopping in the sense of flailing around when no contact is made. It was more "selling" it. Minimal contact, overreacting.

The fact remains. He didn't play that well outside of drawing fouls and getting to the line.

We musta watched a different game. GS won; I don't know why you're complaining. And if you're crying about selling a foul, than stop watching basketball. Every player at one time or another sells a little bit. It's the falling down with minimal contact (you know, flopping, which is what we were talking about) that's ********, whether a superstar or a scrub does it. I don't like it when Harden flops, but I get tired when people just assume or inaccurately state that he flops all game and especially when that fan cheers for a team that has some floppers. Call a spade a spade. Call a flop a flop. Call a foul a god damn foul.

I actually like most of your posts, though. As much **** as the Warriors and Rockets fans have talked I actually kind of like the Warriors, especially now that Preacher Man is gone. They're fun to watch, even when they're wiping the floor with the Rockets. And I get why people don't like Howard and Harden or some of the Rockets fans here on PSD. I get it. But it's dumb to generalize all of Harden's play as straight flopping. Guy's a potential triple double every night. .......ahhh **** it. Who cares.

lol, please
01-26-2015, 01:35 AM
We musta watched a different game. GS won; I don't know why you're complaining. And if you're crying about selling a foul, than stop watching basketball. Every player at one time or another sells a little bit. It's the falling down with minimal contact (you know, flopping, which is what we were talking about) that's ********, whether a superstar or a scrub does it. I don't like it when Harden flops, but I get tired when people just assume or inaccurately state that he flops all game and especially when that fan cheers for a team that has some floppers. Call a spade a spade. Call a flop a flop. Call a foul a god damn foul.

I actually like most of your posts, though. As much **** as the Warriors and Rockets fans have talked I actually kind of like the Warriors, especially now that Preacher Man is gone. They're fun to watch, even when they're wiping the floor with the Rockets. And I get why people don't like Howard and Harden or some of the Rockets fans here on PSD. I get it. But it's dumb to generalize all of Harden's play as straight flopping. Guy's a potential triple double every night. .......ahhh **** it. Who cares.
Sorry but you can't call a spade a spade when it comes to drawing fouls. There's drawing fouls as a way to get to the line, and there is depending on flopping to be efficient like Harden does, and it's petty.

Saddletramp
01-26-2015, 03:29 AM
Sorry but you can't call a spade a spade when it comes to drawing fouls. There's drawing fouls as a way to get to the line, and there is depending on flopping to be efficient like Harden does, and it's petty.

The guy steps back and gets hit on the arm. It's a foul. He goes to the line. The guy goes in for a layup and gets hacked on the arm. It's a foul. He goes to the line. He doesn't "depend" on flopping to get to the line. Nobody would lead the league in scoring or FTs made and attempts by depending on

Goddamnit. Got troll trapped. It's you, lol. Glad I could amuse you.

xxplayerxx23
01-26-2015, 02:17 PM

Different situations. Reverse the teams and we are talking a different ton for Kerr. Give it a couple seasons see if the knicks can get a team before we can fisher bad

lol, please
01-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Different situations. Reverse the teams and we are talking a different ton for Kerr. Give it a couple seasons see if the knicks can get a team before we can fisher bad
Well said.