PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Paul Pierce

j-bay
01-15-2015, 07:27 PM
John Wall is the Wizards big star and has turned the franchise around, but the truth deserves a lot of credit for the Wizards play right now. While he might not be putting up big numbers, he has been the Wizards motivational leader. There have been many games where the Wizards have been down at the half and look like they were going to lose, and Paul was able to bring them back (For example the bucks game in early December). Trevor Ariza would not have been able to do that. If Paul wasn't here we would probably be looking at the 4th or 5th seed vs the 2nd.

Iron24th
01-15-2015, 07:29 PM
And? Wizards forum?

j-bay
01-15-2015, 07:37 PM
And? Wizards forum?

Pierce has been a huge part of Washington's uprising. Everybody talks about Wall and Beal, but Pierce is getting no credit.

spreadeagle
01-15-2015, 07:37 PM
The Truth, favorite player behind Jordan n Kobe, his numbers r pretty good actually he was a steal in my fantasy leagues ;)

j-bay
01-15-2015, 07:42 PM
The Truth, favorite player behind Jordan n Kobe, his numbers r pretty good actually he was a steal in my fantasy leagues ;)

What I meant by that was the numbers he used to put up. He is still good but not as good as he was with the C's

northpass523
01-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Watching the game last night, the announcers brought up a few instances with the Wizards where Paul Pierce's leadership really helped them. That has been more important than anything he does on the court. The dude is a competitor, and he will help them come playoff time, which is what really matters.

t_money25
01-15-2015, 08:02 PM
He's playing well

But this is probably get moved to the wizards forum