PDA

View Full Version : KG ejected. Dwight T'd up. Discuss.

Corey
01-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Whistle blew. KG shoved Dwight a tiny bit. Dwight shoved KG back harder. KG threw the ball, semi-headbutted Dwight in the eyebrow area, and it was broken up.

https://vine.co/v/OD1iKt1Bd56

Corey
01-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Oh, and so much for the "KG only goes after smaller players" rhetoric.

GiantsSwaGG
01-12-2015, 09:01 PM
It's great KG got a taste of his own medicine

rockets-fan
KG is an idiot. How is he mad that Howard retaliated when he is the one that headbutted him?

IndyRealist

Dwight's a marshmallow.

cmellofan15
01-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Dwight's a marshmallow.

lol yeah, I bet you'd drop Dwight...

SeoulBeatz
01-12-2015, 09:09 PM
I miss this in the NBA. Glad to see the ol' man still has some fight in him.

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Kg is still all bark. I'm glad dwight didn't back down.

Kg just plays the crazy role. He didnít want none. Kg has always been a "kitty cat"

Crackadalic
01-12-2015, 09:18 PM
KG look like he was about to lose it

jerellh528
01-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Kg woulda merked him

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Kg woulda merked him

Just like kg has "merked" all those guys in the past? :rolleyes:

D-Leethal
01-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Kg is still all bark. I'm glad dwight didn't back down.

Kg just plays the crazy role. He didnít want none. Kg has always been a "kitty cat"

lol, KG threw the ball at him and went and headbutted him. You don't headbutt a guy if your all talk. This is not one of those circumstances where KG was all bark, glad Dwight sent a right hook his way though.

alexander_37
01-12-2015, 09:42 PM
A it was barely a headbutt
B KG is still a pansy

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 09:45 PM
lol, KG threw the ball at him and went and headbutted him. You don't headbutt a guy if your all talk. This is not one of those circumstances where KG was all bark, glad Dwight sent a right hook his way though.

REally? So you go head butting ppl on the street? KG knew ref was right there. What he didn't do was expect Dwight to retaliate(granted open hand slap at neck).

Then KG goes mental patient like he soooo wanted to get at dwight.

KG has ALWAYS been like this.

Go back and see where my boy chuck hayes punked him a few years back.

SportsFanatic10
01-12-2015, 10:05 PM
kg knew nothing would actually happen and he'd get held back. i doubt he would ever get into it with dwight for real. howard would destroy him. it's just an image thing for kg to make people think he's tough/insane and not to be messed with.

SportsFanatic10
01-12-2015, 10:07 PM

it was more of him just getting face to face and making light contact than an actual big headbutt. everyone knows a real fight won't happen. i still say he's more talk than anything.

D-Leethal
01-12-2015, 10:09 PM
REally? So you go head butting ppl on the street? KG knew ref was right there. What he didn't do was expect Dwight to retaliate(granted open hand slap at neck).

Then KG goes mental patient like he soooo wanted to get at dwight.

KG has ALWAYS been like this.

Go back and see where my boy chuck hayes punked him a few years back.

I have seen people get headbutted and bust their whole face wide open, it also leaves you extremely vulnerable to a counter shot, its about as intimate as it gets in a fight, compared to a punch and run or blindside.

He hit Dwight with pretty good force using his forehead, that could have easily busted Dwights nose wide open if he connected properly.

Bruno
01-12-2015, 10:09 PM
gotta love that 90's grit in this era of teddy bears, flopping, double t's, and soft fouls.

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 10:11 PM
I have seen people get headbutted and bust their whole face wide open, it also leaves you extremely vulnerable to a counter shot, its about as intimate as it gets in a fight, compared to a punch and run or blindside.

He hit Dwight with pretty good force using his forehead, that could have easily busted Dwights nose wide open if he connected properly.

Bro, if you're trying to initiate something you don't just walk up to headbutt someone.

He thought he was going to punk dwight.

He was wrong.

D-Leethal
01-12-2015, 10:13 PM
And what exactly do you expect him to do? Go Willis Reed on Dwight and the Rockets? KG knowing he can't get into a full fledged brawl doesn't mean he wouldn't if he could. This is today's NBA for you - any more than what happened here and KG is probably coughing up 50K at least. That doesn't make him a *****.

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 10:14 PM
And what exactly do you expect him to do? Go Willis Reed on Dwight and the Rockets? KG knowing he can't get into a full fledged brawl doesn't mean he wouldn't if he could. This is today's NBA for you - any more than what happened here and KG is probably coughing up 50K at least. That doesn't make him a *****.

Headbutting ppl and attempting to bite ppls arms definitely makes one a *****

D-Leethal
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Bro, if you're trying to initiate something you don't just walk up to headbutt someone.

He thought he was going to punk dwight.

He was wrong.

Why wouldn't you walk up and headbutt someone? You can do a ton of damage with a headbutt, especially becuase there is rarely time to protect your face compared to a guy squaring up and throwing punches that you can see coming from a mile away. What would make him a tough guy if he shoved him instead? When you headbutt someone in the face that tells me you are ready to throw down more than a shove.

D-Leethal
01-12-2015, 10:17 PM

Headbutts are badass if you ask me, not saying this NBA-censored headbutt is, but busting someones face open using your head is definitely not something a ***** does.

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Headbutts are badass if you ask me, not saying this NBA-censored headbutt is, but busting someones face open using your head is definitely not something a ***** does.

Yeah i'm sure a headbutt would be effective when from close range and intended to do damage.

Kg's headbutt was him trying to punk dwight. Much different.

Mr_Jones
01-12-2015, 10:43 PM
kg knew nothing would actually happen and he'd get held back. i doubt he would ever get into it with dwight for real. howard would destroy him. it's just an image thing for kg to make people think he's tough/insane and not to be messed with.

I bet all that was going through Kgs mind at the time.

Hawkeye15
01-12-2015, 10:54 PM
my 5'11'', 170 lb *** could destroy KG, please

I am utterly shocked he got physical with a player over 6'3".

Shady66
01-12-2015, 10:54 PM
Lol Dwight's *****y slap. KG wanted to **** him up lol

Hawkeye15
01-12-2015, 10:55 PM

have you fought much? It's a stupid move, unless you have zip choice.

jerellh528
01-12-2015, 11:00 PM
my 5'11'', 170 lb *** could destroy KG, please

I am utterly shocked he got physical with a player over 6'3".

Whoa you're pretty petite. Always figured you were a bigger guy for some reason lol

Phenomenonsense
01-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Dwight should've straight uppercutted his old ***.

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 11:03 PM
Whoa you're pretty petite. Always figured you were a bigger guy for some reason lol

How is he petite? He's like an average height and he's clearly lean/not overweight.

petite is like 5'7 hah.

Htownballa1622
01-12-2015, 11:04 PM

I was trying to tell him. You don't just walk up to someone and headbutt them on the street or in an actual fight.

LakersIn5
01-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Yeah lol at the fans that call kg and dwight soft. How about you guys go ahead and fight them

MTar786
01-12-2015, 11:19 PM
kg knew dwight was a *****

Sadds The Gr8
01-12-2015, 11:25 PM
As jalen rose would say.....

Hooooooold me bacķkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye15
01-12-2015, 11:34 PM

haha

Hawkeye15
01-12-2015, 11:35 PM
I was trying to tell him. You don't just walk up to someone and headbutt them on the street or in an actual fight.

I mean, a head butt works, but better be ready to be disoriented for 10-15 seconds. Not worth is, even if you know how to deliver it.

RLundi
01-12-2015, 11:49 PM

Kevin Durant stood chest do chest and blatantly dismissed Dwight as a p**** to his very face and he didn't do a damn thing.

The rhetoric hasn't changed.

pebloemer
01-12-2015, 11:52 PM
I was expecting more after seeing the headlines. Not sure why KG felt the need to make a scene. This looked a lot closer to WWE than UFC.

Saddletramp
01-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Kevin Durant stood chest do chest and blatantly dismissed Dwight as a p**** to his very face and he didn't do a damn thing.

You forgot the part where Durant was in street clothes. Dwight woulda been ejected, fined and possibly suspended for going after an injured MVP, not to mention getting attacked by the media relentlessly. Never seen him get in Dwight's face in an actual game. They have a game this week; we'll see if he's still a tough guy.

Htownballa1622
01-13-2015, 12:08 AM
You forgot the part where Durant was in street clothes. Dwight woulda been ejected, fined and possibly suspended for going after an injured MVP, not to mention getting attacked by the media relentlessly. Never seen him get in Dwight's face in an actual game. They have a game this week; we'll see if he's still a tough guy.

Seriously idiotic post.

Stahp it!

Tew moch comon cense n dis post. Dis de NBA for-um.
Dwitz iz sawft.

:p

NYKnickFanatic
01-13-2015, 12:10 AM

Dwight is as soft as a marshmallow...

NYKnickFanatic
01-13-2015, 12:11 AM
Dwight's a marshmallow.

Haha, didn't even see you put this.

:hi5:

LakersIn5
01-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Actually i think im the only laker fan that still wants dwight back. Yeah personality wise he doesnt have the killer instinct like great bigs like shaq, hakeem, etc. Have but for me he is still the best C in the league. He was during his orlando years, with the lakers and now with the rockets. And i would take him back anyday. Dwight > hill, davis, boozer combined!people just started hating him so much for leaving orlando. Well who could blame him? He thought LA was the team for him.

Though i would still like to see him and kg fight. Kg wins

Shady66
01-13-2015, 12:33 AM
Stahp it!

Dwitz iz sawft.

[emoji14]
Lmao

goingfor28
01-13-2015, 12:44 AM
So does crying ones way out of Orlando, to LA, and out of LA, while getting coaches fired in the process ;)

Htownballa1622
01-13-2015, 12:47 AM
So does crying ones way out of Orlando, to LA, and out of LA, while getting coaches fired in the process ;)

ehh. A minus for effort.

Dminus for content

SF8
01-13-2015, 12:52 AM
Dwight is as soft as a marshmallow...

KG is as cool as the other side of the pillow.

c.c.
01-13-2015, 12:55 AM

Dwight let Kobe and Durant talk trash to him but KG actually touch him physically. Dwight is a big toned muscle dude, he can't go around punching and pushing guys around every time someone calls him a name.

Blink
01-13-2015, 12:56 AM
Why wouldn't you walk up and headbutt someone? You can do a ton of damage with a headbutt, especially becuase there is rarely time to protect your face compared to a guy squaring up and throwing punches that you can see coming from a mile away. What would make him a tough guy if he shoved him instead? When you headbutt someone in the face that tells me you are ready to throw down more than a shove.

Lol I'm fairly young but I've spent many hours in a bar.

One of the craziest things I seen was a huge muscle dummy weighing over 250 lbs walk up to another fella probably 75 lbs lighter than he was and head butt him. The big dude who initiated everything dropped like a fly. Just goes to show using your head as a weapon is definitely not a smart thing to do.

The small guy did get his end of the stick but walked away atleast.

Anyway...KG barks pretty damn loud for a chihuahua.

c.c.
01-13-2015, 01:14 AM

1. He cried his way out of Orlando - that's true
2. Cried his way to LA - not true, Just got traded there
3. Cried his way out of LA - not true, he just left after his contract was up
4. Got coaches trying fired - that's true

Pakman
01-13-2015, 01:36 AM
Lol these guys defending Dwight and their team no matter what i tell ya.

moshy2
01-13-2015, 01:54 AM
Unlike the biased people here, I think KG and Howard would be a good fight. Howard is a little bigger but KG has a few loose screws. At the end of the day, it's an NBA scuffle which means both of their egos and toughness rose once teammates stepped in between

colinskik
01-13-2015, 02:08 AM
Haha Dwight's the only player that's more of a ***** than KG.

Saddletramp
01-13-2015, 02:11 AM
Lol these guys defending Dwight and their team no matter what i tell ya.

Lol these guys bashing Dwight and his team no matter what I tell ya.

I also like how if Howard does something like head butt a guy or punch out Durant (who's in street clothes) everyone would call him mentally weak and a detriment to his team and selfish and all of that. A guy like KG does it to Howard and he's a tough guy.

Pakman
01-13-2015, 02:13 AM
Lol these guys bashing Dwight and his team no matter what I tell ya.

I also like how if Howard does something like head butt a guy or punch out Durant (who's in street clothes) everyone would call him mentally weak and a detriment to his team and selfish and all of that. A guy like KG does it to Howard a he's a tough guy.
You reap what you sew. Can't blame anyone but himself for his image.

Mikeleafs
01-13-2015, 02:15 AM
Dwight is still a *****

Teeboy1487
01-13-2015, 02:24 AM
GO KG and this is saying alot.

t_money25
01-13-2015, 02:46 AM
KG looks like a used match

meloman1592
01-13-2015, 03:01 AM
Dwight would've BODIED kg. kg is ***

CityofChaos
01-13-2015, 03:09 AM
KG is a punk. He only starts ish with either players that are smaller than him or ones that everyone considers soft ala Dwight and Tim Duncan. I remember when he for no logical reason got into it with Marco Belinelli (of all ppl) when he was with the Warriors.

I would love love love to see him bark at someone like Zach Randolph

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:10 AM
Dwight was probably pissed this punk kid got sweat all over him. That's just fu..king dirty man.
KG with his usual bark. Tries to run at Dwight again only to slow his steps long enough for his people to "hold him back". lol. Anyone calling Dwight soft is dumb as rocks.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:16 AM
KG is a punk. He only starts ish with either players that are smaller than him or ones that everyone considers soft ala Dwight and Tim Duncan. I remember when he for no logical reason got into it with Marco Belinelli (of all ppl) when he was with the Warriors.

I would love love love to see him bark at someone like Zach Randolph

Tim Duncan destroys KG and it's not even funny.
"KG has made a career of trying to punk Duncan, baiting him and slapping him and whispering really weird smack into his ear. They talk about how funny this is, because the worst thing you can do as an opponent is piss off Duncan. Then, as Malik Rose says, "he f------ destroys you." "

"Duncan and Garnett have met only two times in the postseason: 1999 and 2001, when the Spurs rolled over the Minnesota Timberwolves in a couple of 3-1 first-round series. "

Kinda one sided when Duncan ****ing destroys you.

Duncan is anything from soft. Get your facts straight.

Randy West
01-13-2015, 03:23 AM

Who has KG ever hit in a fight?? How come a little guy like Anthony Peeler can rock him and he does nothing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az9fehCiG4w

Wheres all that fight at??

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:27 AM
Who has KG ever hit in a fight?? How come a little guy like Anthony Peeler can rock him and he does nothing?

hahahaah Only seen this video in crap quality. Nice you could find a recent upload. lol

moshy2
01-13-2015, 03:31 AM
Dwight was probably pissed this punk kid got sweat all over him. That's just fu..king dirty man.
KG with his usual bark. Tries to run at Dwight again only to slow his steps long enough for his people to "hold him back". lol. Anyone calling Dwight soft is dumb as rocks.

I mean if you're going to try to call out KG for that then you have to point out that Howard's "swing" happened with the ref in between them and 2 other players right there that immediately broke it up. Have to be fair to both sides.

I don't think either player is "soft". I think they're both 7 ft, or around there, grown men athletes. They can handle themselves. Neither wants to get in a fight/brawl, get ejected, suspended, and fined but neither wants to walk away and look soft. That's why you get these half fights/attempts at intimidation.

Randy West
01-13-2015, 03:32 AM
hahahaah Only seen this video in crap quality. Nice you could find a recent upload. lol

I don't mind the quality but love the content........true colors

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:35 AM
I don't mind the quality but love the content........true colors

I mean there is another upload that is crappy quality. Yours is HD compared to the last one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmGB3FgB1c
:laugh2:

Randy West
01-13-2015, 03:39 AM
I mean there is another upload that is crappy quality. Yours is HD compared to the last one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmGB3FgB1c

lol, yeah I remember that one crunchy peeler

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:42 AM
I mean if you're going to try to call out KG for that then you have to point out that Howard's "swing" happened with the ref in between them and 2 other players right there that immediately broke it up. Have to be fair to both sides.

I don't think either player is "soft". I think they're both 7 ft, or around there, grown men athletes. They can handle themselves. Neither wants to get in a fight/brawl, get ejected, suspended, and fined but neither wants to walk away and look soft. That's why you get these half fights/attempts at intimidation.

I'm 6' 2'' and a very muscular guy. A little bit overweight but I'm way bigger than most guys. My one punch could **** you up. I pretty much just act like dwight when they try to step up. A little dumb founded and laughing at them. Like really, you can't do shi..t if we really throw down. You've probably never seen this through your eyes because you wouldn't know until you're at that position. If I saw you behind an alley with no consequences, you wouldn't be able to walk out. That's pretty much Dwight's thought process. Anything but soft.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:43 AM
lol, yeah I remember that one crunchy peeler

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 03:44 AM
KG is the definition of all bark though. lol

Randy West
01-13-2015, 03:48 AM

Would have loved seeing him try something like that with the old school dudes like Laimbeer or someone like that......maybe more recent like Ben Wallace

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 03:56 AM
KG needs to go after someone his own size, he only picks on little PG's :rolleyes:

nastynice
01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
lol, wtf was that?? I seen chick fights with more testosterone than that. Garnett starts barking and wylin only after someone comes between him to "hold him back", like usual lol, and is that a ****in slap I saw Dwight throw?? These two players should just be kicked out of the league, period. ****in wnba **** haha

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 04:00 AM
Would have loved seeing him try something like that with the old school dudes like Laimbeer or someone like that......maybe more recent like Ben Wallace

How about Tim Duncan? He got into it with Tim Duncan awhile back.

Problem with him getting into it with "old school" guys like Laimbeer, is those guys don't exist in the NBA anymore...well, I guess their is KG who plays with that kind of attitude, but he's just dismissed as a little punk.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:02 AM

Problem with him getting into it with "old school" guys like Laimbeer, is those guys don't exist in the NBA anymore...well, I guess their is KG who plays with that kind of attitude, but he's just dismissed as a little punk.

Tim Duncan just destroys you in the playoffs. Hence all bark and no bite KG.

nastynice
01-13-2015, 04:02 AM
I'm 6' 2'' and a very muscular guy. A little bit overweight but I'm way bigger than most guys. My one punch could **** you up. I pretty much just act like dwight when they try to step up. A little dumb founded and laughing at them. Like really, you can't do shi..t if we really throw down. You've probably never seen this through your eyes because you wouldn't know until you're at that position. If I saw you behind an alley with no consequences, you wouldn't be able to walk out. That's pretty much Dwight's thought process. Anything but soft.

i'm 5'10 170lb, I'd probably **** you up tho

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:04 AM

No you wouldn't. I'd just give you a one two, grab you, and throw you on the ****ing ground and just pound on you.

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 04:04 AM
Unlike the biased people here, I think KG and Howard would be a good fight. Howard is a little bigger but KG has a few loose screws. At the end of the day, it's an NBA scuffle which means both of their egos and toughness rose once teammates stepped in between

I don't recall KG headbutting Dwight with teammates stepping between him, that came after. So no, KG wasnt acting tough while teammates held him back, he was face to face with Dwight before they stepped in.

Randy West
01-13-2015, 04:05 AM

Who's he hit though? For all this tough posturing I don't think I've ever seen the guy actually throw a punch at anyone.

Just a bunch of nothing really, well dirty elbows and the occasional shoulder. You used to actually have to fight a guy every now and then and I don't think he ever really has.

For all the KG this and KG that talk about being tough he hasn't really shown it imo

nastynice
01-13-2015, 04:06 AM
No you wouldn't. I'd just give you a one two, grab you, and throw you on the ****ing ground and just pound on you.

na homie, I be like royce gracie. I be wearing that komono sometimes too

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 04:06 AM

Yep, cause he was just barking at Dwight, he didn't head butt him.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:07 AM
na homie, I be like royce gracie

I'd be like bruce lee and gouge your eyes or hit your nuts if I needed too.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:08 AM
Yep, cause he was just barking at Dwight, he didn't head butt him.
People keep saying this. He just smeared his sweaty skull at dwight. Not a head butt. Head slide? :laugh2:

nastynice
01-13-2015, 04:09 AM
I'd be like bruce lee and gouge your eyes or hit your nuts if I needed too.

lets fight. wooden spoons allowed as weapon.

Randy West
01-13-2015, 04:09 AM
I don't recall KG headbutting Dwight with teammates stepping between him, that came after. So no, KG wasnt acting tough while teammates held him back, he was face to face with Dwight before they stepped in.

And if KG was a real tough dude like all that stuff he was yelling after the fact why didn't he punch Howard right in his face? People got around him and then he starts acting the fool again.

If he was tough guy like he thinks he could have got it on right then and there. He had a shot and cheesed up imo.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:10 AM
lets fight. wooden spoons allowed as weapon.

If you're ever in SA I would be down to beat some ***.

nastynice
01-13-2015, 04:11 AM
If you're ever in SA I would be down to beat some ***.

let's meet half way in phoenix right there at the 7 11 at the corner of 5th st. I'm leaving right now...

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:12 AM
let's meet half way in phoenix right there at the 7 11 at the corner of 5th st. I'm leaving right now...

I'll be there right now actually.

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 04:13 AM
gotta love that 90's grit in this era of teddy bears, flopping, double t's, and soft fouls.

:clap:

Except now its dismissed as KG being a punk, and all bark no bite!

He just literally head butted a guy on the court, and you got people in here saying "oh, it was only Dwight, he's just a 7 foot 275 pound all muscle woosy!"

TylerSL
01-13-2015, 04:19 AM
should have been no ejection IMO, there was not a whole lot there. Just because guys push and shove a bit should not warrant ejections. A double technical should have been called and play on, I hate it when the refs think they have to hover over everything and every little shove or push is called flagrant or ejections are made.

If somebody throws a punch/elbow, kicks another player, bites another player or tackles somebody, or really anything else that would lead to an actual fight, that is when guys should get ejected. I do not believe that was much of a "head-butt", but rather KG getting nose to nose to Howard after Howard kind of pushed KG with his forearm before they shoved each other. Again, I hate that the league blows these things up too much. Just separate them and give them both T's and move on.

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 04:19 AM
Who's he hit though? For all this tough posturing I don't think I've ever seen the guy actually throw a punch at anyone.

Just a bunch of nothing really, well dirty elbows and the occasional shoulder. You used to actually have to fight a guy every now and then and I don't think he ever really has.

For all the KG this and KG that talk about being tough he hasn't really shown it imo

How many NBA players have you seen throw a punch?

Regardless, here's two instances where KG has punched a player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erqg1ZLt_VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjizAPjh2M

oh, also, he head butted a guy.

All bark though, cause those guys were just a couple 7 footers.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:21 AM
should have been no ejection IMO, there was not a whole lot there. Just because guys push and shove a bit should not warrant ejections. A double technical should have been called and play on, I hate it when the refs think they have to hover over everything and every little shove or push is called flagrant or ejections are made.

If somebody throws a punch/elbow, kicks another player, bites another player or tackles somebody, or really anything else that would lead to an actual fight, that is when guys should get ejected. I do not believe that was much of a "head-butt", but rather KG getting nose to nose to Howard after Howard kind of pushed KG with his forearm before they shoved each other. Again, I hate that the league blows these things up too much. Just separate them and give them both T's and move on.

I think KG acting like an idiot after the part warrants an ejection.
Did you miss that part too?

PurpleJesus
01-13-2015, 04:26 AM
And if KG was a real tough dude like all that stuff he was yelling after the fact why didn't he punch Howard right in his face? People got around him and then he starts acting the fool again.

If he was tough guy like he thinks he could have got it on right then and there. He had a shot and cheesed up imo.

:laugh: He's supposed to head butt him and then start throwing punches. The head butt was a challenge to Dwight, that Dwight didnt accept, if Dwight did, punches would have been thrown.
Is Kevin supposed to re-enact the Indiana brawl lead by Ron Artest every time he gets into an altercation?

TylerSL
01-13-2015, 04:28 AM
I think KG acting like an idiot after the part warrants an ejection.
Did you miss that part too?

U mean the part afterwards where KG has to be held back for about 10 seconds before he throws his hands in the air? No, I don't think he should have been thrown out, sorry. Again if he actually did something that could injure Howard or another player he should get ejected, but since none of that occurred, no.

SPURSFAN1
01-13-2015, 04:33 AM
U mean the part afterwards where KG has to be held back for about 10 seconds before he throws his hands in the air? No, I don't think he should have been thrown out, sorry. Again if he actually did something that could injure Howard or another player he should get ejected, but since none of that occurred, no.

Sure buddy.

TylerSL
01-13-2015, 04:47 AM
Sure buddy.

Look maybe its just me and I guess it also depends on what he was saying. But I have always been of the mindset that this is already a sport where guys are chest to chest/back to chest down low fighting for positioning and breathing on each other. Sometimes arms get tangled and guys get knocked over, and so a push or a shove should not be perceived as a big deal IMO. I'm not saying it should battle royal out there, I just think there is a gray area is all.

moshy2
01-13-2015, 04:49 AM

Wait what? I didn't call Dwight soft. Did you read my post at all? I said neither is soft. It's the NBA, they only do as much as to not get ejected, suspended, or fined majorly. That's why we get little headbutts and slaps. I don't believe KG was ejected at first. They reviewed it and decided he got 2 separate technical fouls. And you can stop with your stupid machoness. Your on the Internet, nobody gives a ****. You have no clue who I am and I'm not insecure enough to brag about it

moshy2
01-13-2015, 04:56 AM

I guess neither of you will mention when that happened. 3rd quarter of Game 6 of the 2nd round of the playoffs. That series went 7 and Peeler was suspended 2 games, watching while KG went to the Conference Finals. KG is such a ***** though and Peeler is about as smart as you.

Crackadalic
01-13-2015, 05:12 AM
Of all the years I've seen KG play the "bark" card I never seen him try to go after a player the way he did tonight. He look like he had so much hate in his heart for Dwight they he had to head-butt him and then try to go after him again after he was calmed down

What is it with Dwight that makes people wanna **** him up lol

moshy2
01-13-2015, 05:12 AM

It's the NBA, they don't want to just back away but they don't want to do enough to get in too much trouble.

PurpleLynch
01-13-2015, 07:15 AM
Oh my god,why anytime something like this happens Psd goes crazy and just start bragging about how a sissy is player "X" or "Y" and how these keyboard warriors who post on this forum could beat them to death.
Anyway,poor and wrong show from both. KG has poor attitude and he actually started the fight; Howard retaliated and while this is anyway wrong,I can forgive him,Kg was such a douchebag headbutting him.

If you enjoy real Nba's brawls,just look at the past. Fights were always better.:smoking:

PurpleLynch
01-13-2015, 07:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJgrPGH1-0

This video sums up the current mood of this thread.

Htownballa1622
01-13-2015, 09:46 AM
Some hard core Internet thugging going on lol.

t_money25
01-13-2015, 09:57 AM

You must have posted the wrong videos. There's not a punch in either one of them. SMH

mightybosstone
01-13-2015, 10:01 AM
Oh my god,why anytime something like this happens Psd goes crazy and just start bragging about how a sissy is player "X" or "Y" and how these keyboard warriors who post on this forum could beat them to death. Anyway,poor and wrong show from both. KG has poor attitude and he actually started the fight; Howard retaliated and while this is anyway wrong,I can forgive him,Kg was such a douchebag headbutting him.
Pretty much this. I'm not going to waste my breath calling anyone "soft." I don't watch basketball for the fights, I watch it for the basketball. I do think KG overreacted a bit in headbutting Dwight and throwing the ball at him after a pretty harmless shove, but in the end, I don't really give two ****s either way. The referees response to the situation was appropriate and the Rockets won the game, so I'm happy. Let's move on to some actual basketball discussion.

mightybosstone
01-13-2015, 10:04 AM

I'm 5'8" and probably 20-25 pounds overweight. I wouldn't get into a fight with you because I'm a grown *** man and not a child. :shrug:

D-Leethal
01-13-2015, 10:46 AM

I mean, a head butt works, but better be ready to be disoriented for 10-15 seconds. Not worth is, even if you know how to deliver it.

I have been in a few fights never used a headbutt or had it used against me but I have seen a friend get his whole face busted open with one. What is it a stupid move? It leaves you vulnernable to a counter but its tough to see coming and can do a TON of damage if you use it properly. If you deliver a forehead to a nose why would you be disoriented? Its no different than breaking your hand by punching someone in the wrong part of their face. Obivously, you need to know how to do it properly, but from what I have heard its simlar to a punch in that, if you land it properly you barely feel it, if you deliver to the wrong spot (forehead to forehead) you could be in a world of pain yourself (like breaking your hand on someones face).

Chronz
01-13-2015, 10:53 AM
I've been headbutted, the guy stumbled back for a few seconds. He wasn't trying to head butt me, just trying to get in my face. The fight ended before it began because I got a pretty thick skull

dodgersuck
01-13-2015, 10:56 AM
lol Dwight with the reaching body slap as he steps away. He is still, and always will be, a little *****

bcgh
01-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Whistle blew. KG shoved Dwight a tiny bit. Dwight shoved KG back harder. KG threw the ball, semi-headbutted Dwight in the eyebrow area, and it was broken up. http://ehealthca.com/hu12uk1.jpg http://ehealthca.com/ipad/images/123.gif

Hawkeye15
01-13-2015, 11:21 AM
I have been in a few fights never used a headbutt or had it used against me but I have seen a friend get his whole face busted open with one. What is it a stupid move? It leaves you vulnernable to a counter but its tough to see coming and can do a TON of damage if you use it properly. If you deliver a forehead to a nose why would you be disoriented? Its no different than breaking your hand by punching someone in the wrong part of their face. Obivously, you need to know how to do it properly, but from what I have heard its simlar to a punch in that, if you land it properly you barely feel it, if you deliver to the wrong spot (forehead to forehead) you could be in a world of pain yourself (like breaking your hand on someones face).

That's just it. Most people have zero clue how to headbutt, therefore it's typically a stupid move. Most that use it in fact, are doing so because their emotions got the best of them, which is never a good thing.

Tony_Starks
01-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Add KG to the list of guys that have ran up on Dwight. Whether you agree with it or not players do not appear to take this guy very seriously....

jaydubb
01-13-2015, 11:29 AM
HAHA!

It took all of the rockets players and a few nets players to hold KG back but as soon as dwight slapped KG he was already walking backwards and only one small ref got in front of him... Dwight scurd... ha

Chronz
01-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Add KG to the list of guys that have ran up on Dwight. Whether you agree with it or not players do not appear to take this guy very seriously....

Remember when KG didn't respect Duncan?

cmellofan15
01-13-2015, 11:56 AM

is this sarcasm?

in the first one he tries to rip through Dwight's extended arm...and it doesn't even move hahaha

and the second one is a nut tap.

neither of those situations indicate KG trying to start anything. he's just playing his style of basketball (which is nut tapping and baiting other players)

dalton749
01-13-2015, 11:58 AM
I had my nose broken from a headbut so I'd say it works lol. The person giving it should just be shorter than the one receiving

Tony_Starks
01-13-2015, 11:59 AM

Remember when KG didn't respect Duncan?

Duncan doesn't have a laundry list of players that have tried to blatantly disrespect him. Dwight does.

GottaLoveCubs
01-13-2015, 12:14 PM
If you guys watch the clip on youtube, KG is pulled away and Dwight turns his back. You then see KG trying to sneak up and try to attack Dwight with his back turned but is restrained again. KG is an absolute COWARD!!!

Chronz
01-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Duncan doesn't have a laundry list of players that have tried to blatantly disrespect him. Dwight does.

But you remember it right? And I doubt either of us knows how many players respect and disrespect their peers.

Randy West
01-13-2015, 12:31 PM
I guess neither of you will mention when that happened. 3rd quarter of Game 6 of the 2nd round of the playoffs. That series went 7 and Peeler was suspended 2 games, watching while KG went to the Conference Finals. KG is such a ***** though and Peeler is about as smart as you.

And he did what? The whole point was when he has been challenged and actually hit he does nothing.

Getting paid millions over his career playing a game?? I'd say he's probably a tad smarter than you as well.

Randy West
01-13-2015, 12:33 PM
:laugh: He's supposed to head butt him and then start throwing punches. The head butt was a challenge to Dwight, that Dwight didnt accept, if Dwight did, punches would have been thrown.
Is Kevin supposed to re-enact the Indiana brawl lead by Ron Artest every time he gets into an altercation?

If he had a real problem with him he should have hit him is my whole point. All the posturing isn't tough.

YAALREADYKNO
01-13-2015, 12:41 PM
everybody saying KG is a "tough guy" doesnt know what they're talking about lol I guess they've never seen this before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az9fehCiG4w

lilchuckdoubles
01-13-2015, 12:51 PM
^context my friend, context.

this is the video you should have shown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXHvLFoN7qE

YAALREADYKNO
01-13-2015, 01:05 PM
^context my friend, context.

this is the video you should have shown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXHvLFoN7qE

lol that one too but i just thought this one would expose KG's "tough guy" status more considering peeler is only 6'4

Randy West
01-13-2015, 01:10 PM
lol that one too but i just thought this one would expose KG's "tough guy" status more considering peeler is only 6'4

Don't keep showing those vids man, it's totally going to tarnish the toughest guy in the NBA whose never thrown a punch.

Sandman
01-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Dwight is a ***** and KG might be mentally insane

Tony_Starks
01-13-2015, 01:34 PM

But you remember it right? And I doubt either of us knows how many players respect and disrespect their peers.

All I know is this: I have never witnessed in my basketball observance a Big man that so many players felt comfortable disrespecting.

I have never seen this.

kdspurman
01-13-2015, 02:12 PM

YAALREADYKNO
01-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Don't keep showing those vids man, it's totally going to tarnish the toughest guy in the NBA whose never thrown a punch.

LOL yeah thats my bad

Chronz
01-13-2015, 02:21 PM
All I know is this: I have never witnessed in my basketball observance a Big man that so many players felt comfortable disrespecting.

I have never seen this.

I get that, it means very little in the grand scheme of this, all I'm asking is if you remember watching that one specific moment.

moshy2
01-13-2015, 03:09 PM
And he did what? The whole point was when he has been challenged and actually hit he does nothing.

Getting paid millions over his career playing a game?? I'd say he's probably a tad smarter than you as well.

It was Game 6 of the 2nd round. That was KG's MVP year. Peeler averaged under 6 points a game. But you know Garnett should totally fight him and get himself suspended for the most important games of the season. I mean clearly it would have been an even trade off. Put your wannabe macho **** aside and use your damn brain. This isn't a hard one to figure out. My guess is you were still in preschool when this happened, so maybe that's why you don't remember the whole story.

Hawkeye15
01-13-2015, 03:14 PM
It was Game 6 of the 2nd round. That was KG's MVP year. Peeler averaged under 6 points a game. But you know Garnett should totally fight him and get himself suspended for the most important games of the season. I mean clearly it would have been an even trade off. Put your wannabe macho **** aside and use your damn brain. This isn't a hard one to figure out. My guess is you were still in preschool when this happened, so maybe that's why you don't remember the whole story.

yeahhhh, I remember yelling at the tv, "Don't do **** to him KG". You don't let yourself get dragged in and suspended just cause you think you need to stand up for yourself, when a scrub baits you into a fight, and you are the most important player on your team by a mile. Not in a playoff game.

cmellofan15
01-13-2015, 03:15 PM
that picture :laugh2:

Randy West
01-13-2015, 03:24 PM

Do you feel like getting personal makes you an internet tough guy or something? I am almost fifty, I very clearly remember exactly what went on.

KG shouldn't totally fight him, and he shouldn't run around acting like he is some type of enforcer or fighter since either. If you're a tough guy and that happens to you you do something, unless you really aren't a tough guy after all.

moshy2
01-13-2015, 03:39 PM
Do you feel like getting personal makes you an internet tough guy or something? I am almost fifty, I very clearly remember exactly what went on.

KG shouldn't totally fight him, and he shouldn't run around acting like he is some type of enforcer or fighter since either. If you're a tough guy and that happens to you you do something, unless you really aren't a tough guy after all.

I actually hate when people get personal on here. I only did it because that other guy made it personal first. Kinda got me riled up a little in this thread, so I will actually apologize for that. I hope that doesn't make me soft, though. ;) kind of a backhanded apology

But really, the chants of him being the dumbest player in the NBA for letting Peeler bait him into getting ejected and suspended would be 10x bigger than the soft or ***** label he's getting for walking away. Let's be honest, he's essentially at work during the most critical time of the year. If this situation presented itself to you in the context of your work, I doubt you do anything different. Sometimes there's more important things than proving how tough you are. Winning a championship as a paid NBA professional would be one of them.

moshy2
01-13-2015, 03:45 PM
yeahhhh, I remember yelling at the tv, "Don't do **** to him KG". You don't let yourself get dragged in and suspended just cause you think you need to stand up for yourself, when a scrub baits you into a fight, and you are the most important player on your team by a mile. Not in a playoff game.

As crazy as KG gets at times, I don't think he could be that dumb. You saw him hop around and kinda square up a little. Deep down he probably wanted to, but he knew what the true mission was. That was his MVP year, I could only imagine the backlash he would have gotten.

YAALREADYKNO
01-13-2015, 04:02 PM
As crazy as KG gets at times, I don't think he could be that dumb. You saw him hop around and kinda square up a little. Deep down he probably wanted to, but he knew what the true mission was. That was his MVP year, I could only imagine the backlash he would have gotten.

so what was KG running away from mcdyess?

GottaLoveCubs
01-13-2015, 04:24 PM
You don't let yourself get dragged in and suspended just cause you think you need to stand up for yourself, when a scrub baits you into a fight

Maybe this was going through Howards head when KG headbutted him.

RLundi
01-13-2015, 04:29 PM

Numerous players have done this to Dwight over the years. I used to watch him get linked by players in Orlando. It's nothing new. I used to argue it's because he was smart/mature/profound enough to know fighting could negatively affect the team and he wouldn't want to get thrown out. But I came to see Dwight isn't that selfless. I honestly just think he shys away from conflict.

Hawkeye15
01-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Maybe this was going through Howards head when KG headbutted him.

in a regular season game in early Jan, if someone headbutts you, you knock them out.

RLundi
01-13-2015, 04:35 PM
Stahp it!

Dwitz iz sawft.

:p

I get you're standing up for a Rocket but this has been the story since Orlando. Dwight shys away from altercation, he always has. He'll talk and argue but he'll never put his hands on anyone, not even for a shove.

In fact, when KG was burrowing his forehead into Dwight's face, it looked like Dwight was gonna turn his head and do the hands-up thing that KG always does, as if to say to the officials, 'I'm not doing anything." Only once the refs and teammates stepped in and Dwight was probably safe from a one-on-one with KG did he throw a swipe at his neck.

Call it what you want: maturity, selflessness, idk, but Dwight doesn't want conflict with anyone, even when he honestly gets disrespected blatantly.

Shlumpledink
01-13-2015, 04:35 PM
I love how KG gets the most animated when they're split up. If KG wanted to punch him he could have instead of throwing the basketball, don't act like you were going to when you get split up.

mightybosstone
01-13-2015, 04:45 PM
in a regular season game in early Jan, if someone headbutts you, you knock them out.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this mindset and never have. If you're the 8th or 9th guy on a rotation? Sure. Go for it. But if you're one of the 1-2 stars on your roster, you have to recognize that team success is more important than some macho ********. And a legitimate punch could have gotten him suspended for a lot more than a single game. In the Western Conference, 2-3 losses here or there could be the difference between the 3rd seed and the 7th seed.

cmellofan15
01-13-2015, 04:48 PM
i feel like there arent many fans who are impartial to Dwight and the way he handles things on the court, or all of KG's barking and excessive acting. myself included, cuz I ****ing hate Garnett hahah

Tony_Starks
01-13-2015, 04:55 PM

I have never seen this.

I get that, it means very little in the grand scheme of this, all I'm asking is if you remember watching that one specific moment.

Ask yourself a question: have you ever witnessed a Center getting challenged on a regular? I have not, perhaps you have....

Randy West
01-13-2015, 04:55 PM
I actually hate when people get personal on here. I only did it because that other guy made it personal first. Kinda got me riled up a little in this thread, so I will actually apologize for that. I hope that doesn't make me soft, though. ;) kind of a backhanded apology

But really, the chants of him being the dumbest player in the NBA for letting Peeler bait him into getting ejected and suspended would be 10x bigger than the soft or ***** label he's getting for walking away. Let's be honest, he's essentially at work during the most critical time of the year. If this situation presented itself to you in the context of your work, I doubt you do anything different. Sometimes there's more important things than proving how tough you are. Winning a championship as a paid NBA professional would be one of them.

No it doesn't make you soft and I respect that opinion. I am of the opinion that the real enforcer tough types didn't care what game or what time of year. You either will throw hands or you won't, KG has shown not just from the Peeler clip but from every instance after he will not actually fight anyone in any serious way as far as I can tell.

He tries baiting with a cheap elbow or bumping you with a shoulder or crawling around flapping his lips for the most part. He won't drop bombs on someone like Robert Parrish or Rick Mahorn. Alonzo Morning, Larry Johnson, Ralph Sampson, Bill Cartwright the whole Knicks team there for a minute and so many more. I mean I could go on and on about guys that would actually back up all their stuff with their fists. Iv'e seen Reggie Miller throw more hands than KG and he isn't even the type.

Then you have people saying oh KG would **** this guy up Kg would **** that guy up........ah man KG would kill that guy. That's the thing that get's me, he isn't going to and hasn't ever really ****** anyone up ever.

That's my point KG isn't tough the Peeler incident aside he's had plenty of opportunities to **** someone up and it usually ends in a pushing and shoving match with nothing much happening.

goingfor28
01-13-2015, 05:00 PM
KG had that crazy Ron Artest look in his eyes. Would've liked to have seen them throw down.

Hawkeye15
01-13-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this mindset and never have. If you're the 8th or 9th guy on a rotation? Sure. Go for it. But if you're one of the 1-2 stars on your roster, you have to recognize that team success is more important than some macho ********. And a legitimate punch could have gotten him suspended for a lot more than a single game. In the Western Conference, 2-3 losses here or there could be the difference between the 3rd seed and the 7th seed.

the only reason I agree with you, is in today's NBA, if Dwight unloads a huge punch on KG, it could cost him 30 games.

Htownballa1622
01-13-2015, 05:09 PM
I get you're standing up for a Rocket but this has been the story since Orlando. Dwight shys away from altercation, he always has. He'll talk and argue but he'll never put his hands on anyone, not even for a shove.

In fact, when KG was burrowing his forehead into Dwight's face, it looked like Dwight was gonna turn his head and do the hands-up thing that KG always does, as if to say to the officials, 'I'm not doing anything." Only once the refs and teammates stepped in and Dwight was probably safe from a one-on-one with KG did he throw a swipe at his neck.

Call it what you want: maturity, selflessness, idk, but Dwight doesn't want conflict with anyone, even when he honestly gets disrespected blatantly.

This has nothing to do with me defending dwight.

It has everything to do with perception not being fact. Dwight seems soft by never retaliating the same way lebron has never retaliated.

Dwight might be happy go lucky and might even avoid altercation but I don't see it as soft rather than him not wanting beef.

Kg on the other hand is known to get in scuffle then throw his hands up or get in "hold me back" mode.

Kg got offended that Dwight ******* slapped him like the (female dog) kg is.

I tend to not follow narratives or perception brought on by homer laker fans and/or media.

Saddletramp
01-13-2015, 05:10 PM

Exactly this. Also, It's a basketball game, not a MMA fight. Garnett knew they were going to lose and wanted a night off. Also, he got to add another notch to his "I woulda killed him if they didn't break it up" belt which we all know is a joke. He knows Dwight's not going to retaliate to the point of hurting him because he's smarter than that.

GiantsSwaGG
01-13-2015, 05:25 PM
Dwight is soft but he would break Garnett in half.

Garnett has a crack head body

RLundi
01-13-2015, 05:26 PM
This has nothing to do with me defending dwight.

It has everything to do with perception not being fact. Dwight seems soft by never retaliating the same way lebron has never retaliated.

Dwight might be happy go lucky and might even avoid altercation but I don't see it as soft rather than him not wanting beef.

Kg on the other hand is known to get in scuffle then throw his hands up or get in "hold me back" mode.

Kg got offended that Dwight ******* slapped him like the (female dog) kg is.

I tend to not follow narratives or perception brought on by homer laker fans and/or media.

It seems awful personal. You've spent a good majority of your posts in this thread defending Dwight. One has to wonder if you'd exert the same effort if it in fact WAS LeBron being called out, or if Dwight had on another jersey.

Dwight has retaliated. He did it against Dalembert in the playoffs in 08. Steve Blake got pushed by Dwight for trash talking and fouling him. This isn't without precedence. But whenever someone steps to Dwight, clearly disrespects him, or puts their hands on him, he shys away. That's probably why KG went after him: he's tried Dwight before on several occasions, and he knows Dwight always backs down. He's physically enormous, but mentally, he's weak. KG is a punk himself, and it speaks volumes when a punk punks out Dwight. Literally the man can't buy respect in this league. If he's not a clown, then the knock is he's not a winner. If he's not a winner, he's a *****. He can't win, and sadly, most of it has merit.

Htownballa1622
01-13-2015, 05:44 PM
It seems awful personal. You've spent a good majority of your posts in this thread defending Dwight. One has to wonder if you'd exert the same effort if it in fact WAS LeBron being called out, or if Dwight had on another jersey.

Dwight has retaliated. He did it against Dalembert in the playoffs in 08. Steve Blake got pushed by Dwight for trash talking and fouling him. This isn't without precedence. But whenever someone steps to Dwight, clearly disrespects him, or puts their hands on him, he shys away. That's probably why KG went after him: he's tried Dwight before on several occasions, and he knows Dwight always backs down. He's physically enormous, but mentally, he's weak. KG is a punk himself, and it speaks volumes when a punk punks out Dwight. Literally the man can't buy respect in this league. If he's not a clown, then the knock is he's not a winner. If he's not a winner, he's a *****. He can't win, and sadly, most of it has merit.

You're obviously misinformed.

I've been in this thread because I have made it be known this isn't so much about dwight(like u want it to be) but more about my hatred of garnett.

You can back and check. I've **** on kg for years.

I also would defend lebron seeing as he's my favorite nonrocket in the league.

Dwight is meh to me. Glad we have him but personally I wish he'd just stop asking for post ups.

My post has everything to do with my dislike for kg and a lil to do with me not following narrative that is about dwight.

Tony_Starks
01-13-2015, 07:19 PM
This incident almost makes me go to the oh so corny "who really played basketball" argument. There were always guys you really didn't want to run up on, and guys you viewed as creampuffs.

Dwight is a creampuff.

D-Leethal
01-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Dwight is soft but he would break Garnett in half.

Garnett has a crack head body

mightybosstone
01-13-2015, 07:47 PM
This incident almost makes me go to the oh so corny "who really played basketball" argument. There were always guys you really didn't want to run up on, and guys you viewed as creampuffs.

Dwight is a creampuff.

Well, you're right about one thing. That argument IS really corny. Also, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't pick a fight with Dwight Howard in a pickup basketball game.

Hawkeye15
01-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Well, you're right about one thing. That argument IS really corny. Also, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't pick a fight with Dwight Howard in a pickup basketball game.

seeing as his delt is bigger than my face, I wouldn't go around calling him soft haha

GottaLoveCubs
01-13-2015, 09:18 PM
http://youtu.be/8HncDRwf1mM?t=27s

Did no one else see this part?? Once Howard's back is turned KG tries to sneak up behind him.
Go to .27 seconds.

Saddletramp
01-13-2015, 09:26 PM
Yeah, KG thinks he's Napoleon flanking the goddamn Austrians.

RaiderLakersA's
01-13-2015, 10:29 PM
Nice cat fight. When big men go at it the earth should tremble. This was so weak. God, I miss the 80s.

Tony_Starks
01-14-2015, 01:42 AM

Dwight is a creampuff.

When you think a dude is soft his stature doesn't matter.

Kashmir13579
01-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Oh, and so much for the "KG only goes after smaller players" rhetoric. He only goes after weak minded players

Kashmir13579
01-14-2015, 02:09 AM
My opinion is the same everytime this slimebucket gets up to his antics..

t_money25
01-14-2015, 12:19 PM
KG wouldn't bust a grape. He's always been all bark and no bite. All he did was put on a show for all the Dwight haters out there. KG looks like a used match......