PDA

View Full Version : can someone please explain to me..

ILLUSIONIST^248
01-08-2015, 06:00 PM
How Scotty ****ing Brooks is a coach at the NBA level?

This guy has been one of the worst coaches for the last several years and OKC management has yet to figure it out. Does anyone have an answer?

bleedprple&gold
01-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Two words: Durant and Westbrook. Without them he wouldn't have a job.

Hawkeye15
01-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Two words: Durant and Westbrook. Without them he wouldn't have a job.

pretty much.

But, it's hard for me to have anything but fond memories of Scotty. I remember when I was in high school, he played for the Wolves, and was like the 12th guy in the depth chart. Whenever there was a blowout (like 5/6 games), he would get the late minutes, Wolves down by 20. He would hit a 3, with under a minute, and immediately call for a timeout, and run to the bench. Musselman would just look at him like, "why the **** you calling a timeout, I don't have a 17 point play in my arsenal".

PurpleLynch
01-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Yeah,I agree. Durant and Westbrook are just two fantastic players for him,they keep him with a job!

FraziersKnicks
01-08-2015, 07:01 PM
pretty much.

But, it's hard for me to have anything but fond memories of Scotty. I remember when I was in high school, he played for the Wolves, and was like the 12th guy in the depth chart. Whenever there was a blowout (like 5/6 games), he would get the late minutes, Wolves down by 20. He would hit a 3, with under a minute, and immediately call for a timeout, and run to the bench. Musselman would just look at him like, "why the **** you calling a timeout, I don't have a 17 point play in my arsenal".

:laugh2: