PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Larry Sanders out indefinitely, likely sent home by Jason Kidd

spreadeagle
01-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Larry Sanders had what can only be described as a disastrous 2014 season with the Bucks.

Less than two months after Milwaukee signed him to a four-year, $44 million contract extension, Sanders suffered a thumb injury in a bar fight that sidelined him for six weeks. He ended up appearing in just 23 total games for the team last year, and this season, had discussed his past transgressions, while seeming to understand that there were consequences for his actions.

But evidently, the issues still exist.

From Charles F. Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Bucks coach Jason Kidd said Larry Sanders is out due to “personal reasons” and there is no timetable for his return.

Kidd said Sanders is not taking part in any team activities.

I asked for details: Kidd said, “It’s just personal. There’s nothing I can give you more. That’s the way the question will be answered.”

Kidd, of course, did the same thing last year while coaching in Brooklyn with Andray Blatche. At the time, it was just a few days away from the team, for those very same “personal reasons.” But later, it was revealed that Blatche was essentially suspended for “a lack of conditioning and preparedness. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/02/bucks-larry-sanders-out-for-personal-reasons-with-no-timetable-for-return/

AlixGx
01-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Hopefully John Henson can get more minutes. He's coming off an injury, but I still feel like he has potential.

5ass
01-02-2015, 11:52 PM
I like john Henson too. This is just Kidd telling sanders to work harder outside game time.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah we figured something was up with Sanders being gone so long with illness. Now its for personal reasons. At this point wouldn't be shocked if he's traded now. Bucks need a pg since we moved Knight to SG. Us Bucks fans are hoping we trade for Lawson.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Time to cut bait. What teams need a big? Cavs AV injured, Hornets big Al out 4 weeks or more, Kings, Suns, Knicks, Lakers any others? Isn't Blazers Lopez injured as well? Sounds like Hibbert isn't happy with Pacers either. Bucks new owners had mild interests in Hibbert this summer. Bucks cant trade with the Nets this season either. So Kidd cant have any reunion with any of them guys.

GiantsSwaGG
01-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Larry Sanders for Jose Calderon and JR Smith

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Bucks already said no to a JR Smith for Mayo trade last summer. But your on the right track with Calderon since Bucks need PG since Knight is moved to SG now. Low ball offer probably could be Calderon and fat Sammy for Sanders. Not sure fat Sammy wants a second go with the Bucks though?

Jose Calderon $7,097,191 $7,402,812 $7,708,427

Samuel Dalembert $3,867,282

Larry Sanders $11,000,000 $11,000,000 $11,000,000 $11,000,000

All in all not to exciting though for return value even though Sanders stock dropped. Could be just a Kidd thing like what he did with Andray Blatche last season. Gone two weeks and came back and played out the season. Waiting to hear more on this. I wouldn't mind Shumpert and Calderon for Sanders. Really isn't much I like from the Knicks though. Not sure fat Sammy fit in with our young run and gun team. He was over weight last time he was here.

Calderon hasn't got any better and became journey man since Raptors days. I'm sure other poo poo platter deals will be posted soon. Probably be hearing Cavs fans coughing up Waiters which none of us Bucks fans want. Thompson soon to be RFA. So nothing from Cavs really. Celtics be saying some lame deal like Wallace and a second. lol Lakers be saying Sanders for Hill. lol Kings probably offer end of the bench PF's like Landry or Williams or Thompson and pg Sessions.

Even though Sessions would be third tour of duty with Bucks. Hornets probably offer up a Neal and Williams. meh Not sure what the Suns would want? Maybe they unload Isaiah Thomas and another filler? Maybe change of scenery like Pacers Hibbert for Sanders? Roy Hibbert $14,898,938 $15,514,031. Pacers get out of luxury tax. Bucks under the cap by $7.3M so we can take on salary.

spreadeagle
01-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Bucks already said no to a JR Smith for Mayo trade last summer. But your on the right track with Calderon since Bucks need PG since Knight is moved to SG now. Low ball offer probably could be Calderon and fat Sammy for Sanders. Not sure fat Sammy wants a second go with the Bucks though?

All in all not to exciting though for return value even though Sanders stock dropped. Could be just a Kidd thing like what he did with Andray Blatche last season. Gone two weeks and came back and played out the season. Waiting to hear more on this. I wouldn't mind Shumpert and Calderon for Sanders. Really isn't much I like from the Knicks though. Not sure fat Sammy fit in with our young run and gun team. He was over weight last time he was here.

Calderon hasn't got any better and became journey man since Raptors days. I'm sure other poo poo platter deals will be posted soon. Probably be hearing Cavs fans coughing up Waiters which none of us Bucks fans want. Thompson soon to be RFA. So nothing from Cavs really. Celtics be saying some lame deal like Wallace and a second. lol Lakers be saying Sanders for Hill. lol Kings probably offer end of the bench PF's like Landry or Williams or Thompson and pg Sessions.

Even though Sessions would be third tour of duty with Bucks. Hornets probably offer up a Neal and Williams. meh Not sure what the Suns would want? Maybe they unload Isaiah Thomas and another filler? Maybe change of scenery like Pacers Hibbert for Sanders? Roy Hibbert $14,898,938 $15,514,031. Pacers get out of luxury tax. Bucks under the cap by $7.3M so we can take on salary.
Raps could use a big, Lou Williams and Amir Johnson may get it done

Jamiecballer
01-03-2015, 06:06 PM

i came in because i saw that you were the most recent poster and i just KNEW you were going to say this. hell no.

Milwaukee's GM would be pinching himself if he got an offer like that.

chi-townlove1
01-03-2015, 06:08 PM

I would do that. Sounds like a good deal for both teams

R. Johnson#3
01-03-2015, 06:20 PM

......really? You think Toronto would do that?

GiantsSwaGG
01-03-2015, 08:35 PM
I have a feeling Sanders is in rehab

flattoprules21
01-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Knicks wouldnt add that type of money for him

Crackadalic
01-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Knicks wouldnt add that type of money for him

If we miss out on Marc thats a bargin with the way centers are getting paid. Leaves more money open to add talent

Not sure what this issue though. Personal reasons? or something more than that

deaner
01-04-2015, 01:58 AM
It would be a low ball offer I know.

But I was thinking of Sanders for the raptors. I'm assuming B Knight may not want to stay after this year. I may be wrong and I think right now that Sanders contract is horrible.

Raptors trade: G Vasquez, C Hayes, and the right to swap '16 first.

Bucks trade: L Sanders, B Knight.

Bucks get out of a lot of bad money and long term.

Raptors gamble on chemistry helping Sanders.

First time ever I agree with GiantsSWaGG. He's probably in rehab.

Crackadalic
01-04-2015, 02:41 AM

But I was thinking of Sanders for the raptors. I'm assuming B Knight may not want to stay after this year. I may be wrong and I think right now that Sanders contract is horrible.

That maybe true but why so secretive with the whole "personal reason"

deaner
01-04-2015, 02:49 AM

Trade value, personal privacy... A team just can't come out and say we sent our player to rehab.

Legitimate
01-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Lol i always wanted larry sanders on the raps ever since he avg 3 blocks per game that one year, which was pretty sweet. no way i trade lou williams for him though, maybe a couple expirings and a 2nd round pick :D

deaner
01-04-2015, 03:21 AM
Lol i always wanted larry sanders on the raps ever since he avg 3 blocks per game that one year, which was pretty sweet. no way i trade lou williams for him though, maybe a couple expirings and a 2nd round pick :D

I think you would need more in return if you are gambling on sanders right now. His health and headspace added to that contract are negative value right now. Taking that term and contract on is a significant risk that should be evened out with another asset. It could be knight, giannis, a pick.... Something.

Maybe the Bucks cut him like Josh was and the raptors could take a gamble on him with a roster spot.

sixer04fan
01-04-2015, 04:20 AM

May get it done? Lol. Toronto would never.

How valuable has Lou been to Toronto's success this year, and Amir's been quietly averaging 10/6. The thought of Toronto dealing those 2 for an overpaid guy making $11M per year and who's currently out indefinitely for personal reasons is a joke.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 09:57 AM

That is down right horrible for Milwaukee. Bucks trade two starters for two bench players and you want a pick swap? lol Knight is worth way more then all that. Also Sanders isn't no Biedrins. Then you have the guts to say pick swap as well? No one wants Hayes. He's a midget. Only way you guys move him is if your trading for a $15M to $20M player. Also Knight doesn't want to stay? But have bird rights and Knight is RFA unless he pulls a Monroe and takes QO next year and rides out another season on the cheap and risk his future getting injured and lose big money. Also Bucks have plenty of capspace. Raptors not that great of trading partners.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Also Sanders has a court date in February from last years bar brawl. People just want money. So that's most likely his personal reasons to clear that mess up and he comes back business as usual.

jp611
01-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Also Sanders has a court date in February from last years bar brawl. People just want money. So that's most likely his personal reasons to clear that mess up and he comes back business as usual.

There's more to it than that, MHL.

He wouldn't take a month off to clear the "mess" (the mess he made) up.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 10:10 AM
There's more to it than that, MHL.

He wouldn't take a month off to clear the "mess" (the mess he made) up.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=63080A4267F5A7B231B289B9 426D3DA6.render6?caseNo=2014CV003591&countyNo=40&cacheId=7076E07F69B132140ADD9B07DEB47477&recordCount=31&offset=1 February 17 is the court date. Kidd pulled the same thing with Blanche and the Nets then Andray Blatche came back after 2 weeks and everything was peachy.

jimm120
01-04-2015, 11:03 AM
The problem with Sanders is that his contract is at 11 million per year. YIKES. That's a lot for a shot blocker.

Is he good defensively? I ask cause you can be a shot blocker and not really be good defensively.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 11:21 AM

Trade value, he did the same with Blatche last season.

Jamiecballer
01-04-2015, 11:32 AM
The problem with Sanders is that his contract is at 11 million per year. YIKES. That's a lot for a shot blocker.

Is he good defensively? I ask cause you can be a shot blocker and not really be good defensively.

that's a great point especially since morons are usually poor defenders and this guy has moron written all over him

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 11:36 AM
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=63080A4267F5A7B231B289B9 426D3DA6.render6?caseNo=2014CV003591&countyNo=40&cacheId=7076E07F69B132140ADD9B07DEB47477&recordCount=31&offset=1 February 17 is the court date. Kidd pulled the same thing with Blanche and the Nets then Andray Blatche came back after 2 weeks and everything was peachy.

Plus he might also think the Bucks are better without him. Henson is good and Zaza has been a double double guy since being inserted in the starting line up

deaner
01-04-2015, 11:57 AM
That is down right horrible for Milwaukee. Bucks trade two starters for two bench players and you want a pick swap? lol Knight is worth way more then all that. Also Sanders isn't no Biedrins. Then you have the guts to say pick swap as well? No one wants Hayes. He's a midget. Only way you guys move him is if your trading for a $15M to $20M player. Also Knight doesn't want to stay? But have bird rights and Knight is RFA unless he pulls a Monroe and takes QO next year and rides out another season on the cheap and risk his future getting injured and lose big money. Also Bucks have plenty of capspace. Raptors not that great of trading partners.

I said it was a low ball offer. But you need to be realistic with the situation. Sanders has a history with injury. Look at his games played. Look at his season averages. Look at his contract size and term. Look at his personal history and the relationship with the team. I think you're srring sanders for his highlights and not for the player he currently is.

Vasquez is a starter in this league. He's playing behind Kyle Lowry. He is solid.

Hayes is a good character expiring big. It's a contract to get out of the huge money Sanders is being paid.

Do you think you are going to get value out of a Larry Sanders deal right now?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 12:19 PM
I said it was a low ball offer. But you need to be realistic with the situation. Sanders has a history with injury. Look at his games played. Look at his season averages. Look at his contract size and term. Look at his personal history and the relationship with the team. I think you're srring sanders for his highlights and not for the player he currently is.

Vasquez is a starter in this league. He's playing behind Kyle Lowry. He is solid.

Hayes is a good character expiring big. It's a contract to get out of the huge money Sanders is being paid.

Do you think you are going to get value out of a Larry Sanders deal right now?

I'd keep Sanders then. Bucks have plenty of cap. Cap going up. Bucks are 6th seed playoffs. No rush.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 12:25 PM
I'd keep Sanders then. Bucks have plenty of cap. Cap going up. Bucks are 6th seed playoffs. No rush.

Yeah you guys can get a better offer than that. Hell Cavs might be the better trade partner, knicks probably too

Jose Calderon, Sammy D for Sanders.

Calderon would complement Knight perfectly imo, but I doubt Jackson would want anything to do with Sanders

5ass
01-04-2015, 12:36 PM
If the Cavs get sanders they're the favs in the east hands down IMO. I dont think the bucks would let that happen though.

Jamiecballer
01-04-2015, 12:47 PM
If the Cavs get sanders they're the favs in the east hands down IMO. I dont think the bucks would let that happen though.
Wow, really? That's a serious downgrade from Varajao and more character & iq questions than they have currently.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Basically any center they trade for would be a downgrade. He's the best option and is the defensive big Cavs need

5ass
01-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Wow, really? That's a serious downgrade from Varajao and more character & iq questions than they have currently.

They need rim protection. I've always been a fan of sanders. You're talking about a guy who can be an elite rim protector. I think he's clearly an upgrade from varajoa if he's focused.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 12:55 PM

He's one of the top rim protectors in the league. Go look at the advance stats. He still got it even though Kidd giving everyone about 20 minutes each like little league. Also $11M per is a spit in the bucket for big man. Only gonna get worse with new tv deal. Also McGee says hello JaVale McGee $11,250,000 $12,000,000. Josh Smith was paid more yet and he got waived.

Heck Kenneth Faried $2,249,768 $11,235,955 $12,078,652 $12,921,348 $13,764,045 I knew that was a mistake but Denver did it to keep the fans happy. Front office doesn't even want him. Lots of average stiffs out there getting lots more for less. Lakers paying $9M for Hill. Cavs paying for injury prone Anderson Varejao $9,704,545 $9,638,554 $10,361,446 $10,000,000. He was on the decline before he sat down and inked that deal. Heck Kendrick Perkins $9,654,342 is finally a expiring.

Brook Lopez $15,719,062 $16,744,218. Also with so many big men injured. Sanders still has more value then you think. Especially with Emeka Okafor possibly sitting out rest of this season. That was suppose to be a cheap stop gap for many teams. Bogut and Lopez twins are injured, AV out. So many big men out. There's always a market for big man. Jim McIlvaine says hello.

5ass
01-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Yeah I don't understand how he's overpaid either. I think 11 mill is a bargain if he gets his **** together.

Jamiecballer
01-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Basically any center they trade for would be a downgrade. He's the best option and is the defensive big Cavs need
Agreed but in their current situation that most definitely doesn't transform them into the best team in the east unless the deal includes a labotomy

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 01:24 PM

Cavs have nothing exciting for trade bait. Like I said in many other posts. Waiters hardly has any value. If he had value he would of been traded the day he punched Irving in the face. Thompson isn't to exciting. Also is RFA next summer. I believe he turned down a early extension of 4/ $40M cause he wants to test the waters as a RFA. So that's not to promising. AV is injured and barely plays a half a season each season. Only thing I like from the Cavs is Delly but only making $816K.

With LeBron out and if they continue to lose games then Cavs own 2015 sounds nice. But not much of anything else does. Yeah they got the Grizzlies pick but at #29 rather collect cheap early second rounder's instead. Also Cavs messed up trading Bogans. Cause he could of been packaged in a big trade. The TPE cant be packaged together. Can only be traded solo.

Crackadalic
01-04-2015, 01:24 PM
He's one of the top rim protectors in the league. Go look at the advance stats. He still got it even though Kidd giving everyone about 20 minutes each like little league. Also $11M per is a spit in the bucket for big man. Only gonna get worse with new tv deal. Also McGee says hello JaVale McGee $11,250,000 $12,000,000. Josh Smith was paid more yet and he got waived.

Heck Kenneth Faried $2,249,768 $11,235,955 $12,078,652 $12,921,348 $13,764,045 I knew that was a mistake but Denver did it to keep the fans happy. Front office doesn't even want him. Lots of average stiffs out there getting lots more for less. Lakers paying $9M for Hill. Cavs paying for injury prone Anderson Varejao $9,704,545 $9,638,554 $10,361,446 $10,000,000. He was on the decline before he sat down and inked that deal. Heck Kendrick Perkins $9,654,342 is finally a expiring.

Brook Lopez $15,719,062 $16,744,218. Also with so many big men injured. Sanders still has more value then you think. Especially with Emeka Okafor possibly sitting out rest of this season. That was suppose to be a cheap stop gap for many teams. Bogut and Lopez twins are injured, AV out. So many big men out. There's always a market for big man. Jim McIlvaine says hello.

Your not gonna get a better bang for your buck center than Sanders

I mean his issues were what a silly fight at a club? Saying weed is good? lol Come on. He isn't a bad kid. Poor lapses on judgement but thats nothing compare to what other players do thats wayyyy worse

Cavs trade him for say thompson who is restricted anyway then the cavs defense gets that much better.

Crackadalic
01-04-2015, 01:26 PM
If I'm the bucks I'd hold on to him at least

Federal Reserve
01-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Signing a one-dimensional player to that type of money was a huge mistake. Defense doesn't win you games; scoring does.

Cal827
01-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Signing a one-dimensional player to that type of money was a huge mistake. Defense doesn't win you games; scoring does.

He's back!!! :worthy:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 02:56 PM

Nice sarcasm!

TheNumber37
01-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Knicks don't want that contract.

deaner
01-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Yeah you guys can get a better offer than that. Hell Cavs might be the better trade partner, knicks probably too

Jose Calderon, Sammy D for Sanders.

Calderon would complement Knight perfectly imo, but I doubt Jackson would want anything to do with Sanders

LOL. You really think Jose and Sammy are better than Vasquez and Chuck? Look at the contracts. Vasquez is a starting PG and not yet in his prime. Jose has a horrible contract and is done. I thought you would know that by now with him leading your team. Knickerbocker fans make me smh. You think sanders could turn it around in the worst mess in the NBA? Why exactly would he want to go play your triangle??! Haha. I'm surprised you guys even show your face here after what was said last summer.

Cal827
01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Don't want him at all. First of all, he's gonna cost a lot.

Secondly, he could very well be a locker room problem. Raptor fans, listen to yourselves. You want to risk falling back into irrelevance as he slowly kills the morale of the locker room? I mean, it's possible he'll change his ways, but at this point it's not a risk that I'd be willing to take.

I don't know why we didn't make a Run at Gasol or Deng in the off-season, cause they're exactly what we needed :laugh2:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
If I'm the bucks I'd hold on to him at least

Well that's what it seems is happening. Kidd said he has to earn his way back into starting role once he gets back from personal issues. Who knows maybe the old rumor of Bucks wanting Hibbert kicks back in now? He's been on the block. But only team calling Pacers is the Cavs low ball offers. Larry Bird always had a thing for Ersan. He wanted Ersan way back before they signed West as a free agent. Also Pacers had interests in Mayo back when he was with Grizzlies and Mavs. So who knows? Not sure what Pacers want in return? Win now piece to scratch for playoffs yet or nose dive? Pacers are over the luxury tax line by $1.5M. Bucks under the cap by $7.3M. Not sure what the Bucks offer up for Hibbert if the old rumor returns.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 04:26 PM

I missed you

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 04:29 PM
LOL. You really think Jose and Sammy are better than Vasquez and Chuck? Look at the contracts. Vasquez is a starting PG and not yet in his prime. Jose has a horrible contract and is done. I thought you would know that by now with him leading your team. Knickerbocker fans make me smh. You think sanders could turn it around in the worst mess in the NBA? Why exactly would he want to go play your triangle??! Haha. I'm surprised you guys even show your face here after what was said last summer.

Chuck Hayes is trash, Vasquez might be better than Calderon but having Sammy D as a back up is a better offer than a short center who's not good.

Calderon can't run a team but he really wouldn't need to do that with the bucks, he provides them s shooting threat along side Knight.

Crackadalic
01-04-2015, 04:41 PM

Line of the decade

ROY 2 MVP Braun
01-04-2015, 04:42 PM

HAHA i know the kid suing him, they got money tho so idk why they be suing him for more

deaner
01-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Don't want him at all. First of all, he's gonna cost a lot.

Secondly, he could very well be a locker room problem. Raptor fans, listen to yourselves. You want to risk falling back into irrelevance as he slowly kills the morale of the locker room? I mean, it's possible he'll change his ways, but at this point it's not a risk that I'd be willing to take.

I don't know why we didn't make a Run at Gasol or Deng in the off-season, cause they're exactly what we needed :laugh2:

Meh. deng no IMO. Gasol... I wanted him and couldn't understand why most raps fans didn't. But either way it's not a long term move and therefore not a Madai type of move. Masai didn't have the resources to make it work either.

As for character in the locker room... I don't think Masai is as concerned as you are. He wants a rim protector. End of story. Hr will make it work.

deaner
01-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Chuck Hayes is trash, Vasquez might be better than Calderon but having Sammy D as a back up is a better offer than a short center who's not good.

Calderon can't run a team but he really wouldn't need to do that with the bucks, he provides them s shooting threat along side Knight.

I'll explain it this way. You are selling Jose for 3 years on decline and an expiring Dalembert for 25 million. Sanders is owed 44. Raps would be offering the best player in return for 2 years and a respected character big for a total of 12.4 million.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Not many good trading partners out there. I can agree that midget Hayes is a laugh. He should of been out of the league long time ago. Also Bucks been down that road of midgets as in Darvin Ham, Jason Caffey,Anthony Mason, Brockness monster to name a few. Heck we even tried small ball of Desmond Mason at PF a few times. We love our long stringbeans as in Sanders, Henson, Giannis. Block parties are always fun.

So back to it. Only thing i'd like from Raptors is Ross. But were stacked at SF. Caboclo be a nice buy low piece. But Sanders worth more then a player drafted in second round like Caboclo. Besides Caboclo is SF. As for the Knicks no way we bring back fat Sammy for second tour of duty. Calderon is so so at best. I wanted Hardaway back in that draft. But cooled on him. Shumpert would be alright as well and Giannis brother but that's about it for me.

Bucks already said no to JR Smith trades last summer for Mayo. So there's that. But I understand we would have to take some salary back for Sanders $11M. Just long as its not named JR Smith. Shocked Bucks just didn't draft Thanasis. Bucks had chance to draft him three times in second round. We had pick #31,#36,#48. We sold #48 to the Hawks or traded it for a future pick or something. Inglis been injured before draft. Johnny O'Bryant been so so and gets the hook fast from Kidd. Instead of drafting JOB and trading the pick to Hawks we could of had Giannis bro and Glenn Robinson III. That's what I wanted.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 05:26 PM
I'll explain it this way. You are selling Jose for 3 years on decline and an expiring Dalembert for 25 million. Sanders is owed 44. Raps would be offering the best player in return for 2 years and a respected character big for a total of 12.4 million.

Who cares if he's respected, he's trash. Sammy D is a respected character himself and a perfect back up big. Hayes isn't, Vaquez might be better but Calderon provides the Bucks the spot up shoot they lack, kind of like how Kidd was with the Knicks. They're trying to get better not save money, they're already in good cap situation and I'm pretty sure they want 2 players that can contribute instead of one.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Not many good trading partners out there. I can agree that midget Hayes is a laugh. He should of been out of the league long time ago. Also Bucks been down that road of midgets as in Darvin Ham, Jason Caffey,Anthony Mason, Brockness monster to name a few. Heck we even tried small ball of Desmond Mason at PF a few times. We love our long stringbeans as in Sanders, Henson, Giannis. Block parties are always fun.

So back to it. Only thing i'd like from Raptors is Ross. But were stacked at SF. Caboclo be a nice buy low piece. But Sanders worth more then a player drafted in second round like Caboclo. Besides Caboclo is SF. As for the Knicks no way we bring back fat Sammy for second tour of duty. Calderon is so so at best. I wanted Hardaway back in that draft. But cooled on him. Shumpert would be alright as well and Giannis brother but that's about it for me.

Bucks already said no to JR Smith trades last summer for Mayo. So there's that. But I understand we would have to take some salary back for Sanders $11M. Just long as its not named JR Smith. Shocked Bucks just didn't draft Thanasis. Bucks had chance to draft him three times in second round. We had pick #31,#36,#48. We sold #48 to the Hawks or traded it for a future pick or something. Inglis been injured before draft. Johnny O'Bryant been so so and gets the hook fast from Kidd. Instead of drafting JOB and trading the pick to Hawks we could of had Giannis bro and Glenn Robinson III. That's what I wanted.

Thanasis is already a defensive beat in the D league; needs more reps but sky's the limit for him. Doubt we trade him

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Who cares if he's respected, he's trash. Sammy D is a respected character himself and a perfect back up big. Hayes isn't, Vaquez might be better but Calderon provides the Bucks the spot up shoot they lack, kind of like how Kidd was with the Knicks. They're trying to get better not save money, they're already in good cap situation and I'm pretty sure they want 2 players that can contribute instead of one.

Actually Bucks are at max roster. So taking more players back will be tough. Reason why Kidd didn't get his wish by bringing in old friend K-Mart. Bucks be forced to waiving a young PF in JOB or PG in Wolters. Be bad PR waiving young pieces for a washed up 37 year old K-Mart.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Actually Bucks are at max roster. So taking more players back will be tough. Reason why Kidd didn't get his wish by bringing in old friend K-Mart. Bucks be forced to waiving a young PF in JOB or PG in Wolters. Be bad PR waiving young pieces for a washed up 37 year old K-Mart.

What about waving Marshall unless especially if you're brining in another PG

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Thanasis is already a defensive beat in the D league; needs more reps but sky's the limit for him. Doubt we trade him Sky's the limit if he gets on the actual NBA playing roster. Still need to make room and unload Hardaway or Shumpert or JR Smith. Doubt anyone interested in JR Smith unless a young piece is add like Thanasis. Also were talking D-League. Heck last I heard Tiny Gallon was a beast in the D-League. But Skiles gave him the hook fast and was done for good. Heck even Joe Alexander been beasting it up in the D-League.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 05:42 PM
What about waving Marshall unless especially if you're brining in another PG

Actually Kidd been playing Marshall a bit. Now Wolters has been the odd man out of Kidd's rotations.

GiantsSwaGG
01-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Sky's the limit if he gets on the actual NBA playing roster. Still need to make room and unload Hardaway or Shumpert or JR Smith. Doubt anyone interested in JR Smith unless a young piece is add like Thanasis. Also were talking D-League. Heck last I heard Tiny Gallon was a beast in the D-League. But Skiles gave him the hook fast and was done for good. Heck even Joe Alexander been beasting it up in the D-League.

I was talking about his defense. You're right he might not even make it in the league but his motor is what you will fall in love with. Dude is no stop. I think Hardaway needs a change of scenery, maybe you guys might get the best out of him

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Meh. deng no IMO. Gasol... I wanted him and couldn't understand why most raps fans didn't. But either way it's not a long term move and therefore not a Madai type of move. Masai didn't have the resources to make it work either.

As for character in the locker room... I don't think Masai is as concerned as you are. He wants a rim protector. End of story. Hr will make it work.

Actually Sanders been a great guy to the young Bucks. Henson rookie year Sanders went to the summer league to cheer him on. When Giannis was drafted Sanders was buying him expensive gucci shoes. Only three locker room instances of Sanders taking a punch at Mike Dunleavy JR. But tons of players took a swing at Dunleavy JR. Also had to be pulled back from Ellis back in the day. Sanders spoke up and said earn your pay to Ellis. That's when Sanders was on rookie deal yet. That was 2012 Sanders best year so seemed right for him to speak up to the chuck brothers as in Jennings/Ellis. Then Gary Neal said earn your pay to Sanders last year and Neal was traded fast.

Wade n Fade
01-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Don't think Sanders will help a contender out because he has health issues at times while having too much of a temper on the court. He gets too many techs. He is not worth hurting chemistry just to improve at the 5. The Cavs trading for Sanders doesn't elevate them at all because you still have players that don't know how to play D. Love and Irving are not better than Wade and Bosh defensively from 2010/2011, so that's why the Cavs are struggling more than the 2010/2011 Heat.

Crackadalic
01-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Don't think Sanders will help a contender out because he has health issues at times while having too much of a temper on the court. He gets too many techs. He is not worth hurting chemistry just to improve at the 5. The Cavs trading for Sanders doesn't elevate them at all because you still have players that don't know how to play D. Love and Irving are not better than Wade and Bosh defensively from 2010/2011, so that's why the Cavs are struggling more than the 2010/2011 Heat.

So adding a defensive center to a team that doesn't play defense hurts them. Ok

Tony_Starks
01-04-2015, 09:07 PM
I'd give them Jordan Hill and filler for him and Mayo....

GiantsSwaGG
01-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Now they're reports he doesn't want to play Basketball no more. It will be extremely hard trading him now

Jamiecballer
01-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Now they're reports he doesn't want to play Basketball no more. It will be extremely hard trading him now

it shouldn't change much. his commitment to the game has been pretty obvious all along i think. :P

deaner
01-05-2015, 05:23 PM

It's not like he's playing for the knickerbockers. Why the sad face? He must be forcing his way out of town.

Vinny642
01-05-2015, 05:25 PM
SMH dude is a joke

GiantsSwaGG
01-05-2015, 05:27 PM
It's not like he's playing for the knickerbockers. Why the sad face? He must be forcing his way out of town.

He's playing for a winning team and doesn't want to play basketball, it's like superstars overlooking a winning team in Toronto for a losing team like the Lakers or Knicks...

Ps nothing against the Raps but this troll deserved it. Can you for once stay on topic and leave the Knicks alone?

deaner
01-05-2015, 05:30 PM
What happens in the case he follows through? Would he still get his full contract payment for 4 years? If he retired could he come back to the team of his choice? Bucks would still own his rights. Would the bucks be forced to buy him out?

koreancabbage
01-05-2015, 05:48 PM
He's playing for a winning team and doesn't want to play basketball, it's like superstars overlooking a winning team in Toronto for a losing team like the Lakers or Knicks...

Ps nothing against the Raps but this troll deserved it. Can you for once stay on topic and leave the Knicks alone?

lol but its fun watching the Knicks and Lakers suck =P

GiantsSwaGG
01-05-2015, 05:51 PM
lol but its fun watching the Knicks and Lakers suck =P

It actually is

Cal827
01-05-2015, 05:55 PM

:laugh2: Sorry deaner, but you had it coming to you.

Just saw the article in the other thread. Maybe Philly bites to make sure they can get near the cap floor, while they run their plan? If this is true though, Milwaukee should be able to void his contract.

GiantsSwaGG
01-05-2015, 06:00 PM
:laugh2: Sorry deaner, but you had it coming to you.

Just saw the article in the other thread. Maybe Philly bites to make sure they can get near the cap floor, while they run their plan? If this is true though, Milwaukee should be able to void his contract.

Idk what's up with this dude Sanders, you got a nice fat contract getting 11 mill a year, have the potential to be the best defensive big in the NBA and now you want to quit?

:laugh2: something ain't right. And the fact that the Bucks are winning and in playoff contention makes it more confusing

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-05-2015, 06:26 PM

That rumor was floated for a guy throwing stuff around. Gery Woelfel is a wack job reporter. Also Gery Woelfel hates Larry. Steve Kyler already reports saying it was news to Larry that he didn't want to play any more. Also Larry be back in a few days with the team. So all the other reports him not wanting to play is BS. Yeah he has the court date for last years bar brawl but big deal. Charles Barkley through a guy out a window in a night club back in the day.

Gery Woelfel
‏@GeryWoelfel Sources tell me that Bucks center Larry Sanders recently told some Bucks officials that he doesn't want to play basketball anymore.

Steve KylerVerified account
‏@stevekylerNBA Not trying to dispute anyone's reporting, but the idea that Larry Sanders told anyone he didn't want to play any more was news to Larry.

Crackadalic
01-06-2015, 12:18 PM
If you think the things sanders did makes him some headcase you guys haven't watch basketball long enough