PDA

View Full Version : Listen to what LeBron said to D-Wade

rocket
12-31-2014, 03:33 PM
"Like I said, if we aren't better this year, we're gonna re-unite again and do some bigger and better things, alright?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhitrmKBc8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m44s

(make sure you go to 2:44)

:laugh:

LeBron is a douche

Shareeb_omac2
12-31-2014, 03:35 PM
Lol yeah he clearly does say that. Good catch.

Watch this time it will be Wade coming to Cleveland.

jaydubb
12-31-2014, 03:46 PM
Why does he have to say that on an NBA court where there are obviously gonna be cameras and mics everywhere..? I'm sure he probably has Dwade in his cell phone.

abe_froman
12-31-2014, 03:55 PM
conspiracy time ,the fav past time of an nba fan

Raps18-19 Champ
12-31-2014, 03:59 PM
Lol.

Kaner
12-31-2014, 04:00 PM
Wow, that was so public I almost wonder if Lebron wanted a media story out of it.

JLynn943
12-31-2014, 04:02 PM
Wow. Normally I wouldn't believe any of this, but that was pretty clear.

Mr. Baller
Damn, just when I was starting to get over LeBron, I'm roped right back in

jerellh528
lebron is such a joke haha he makes it too easy to hate him

Chronz
12-31-2014, 04:05 PM
There are so many motives here, let the conspiracies begin. He obviously knows people will hear what hes telling Wade, hes either playing a bigger chess game with Cleveland or hes really dumb.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Damn, just when I was starting to get over LeBron, I'm roped right back in

You said you got over him the day he left in a chatzy.

Mr. Baller
12-31-2014, 04:10 PM
You said you got over him the day he left in a chatzy.

Lies

jerellh528
12-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Also wade is a little girl for accepting being a fall back plan for if the cavs don't het better. He shoulda said "hell naw, stay yo *** in ohio"

Kenny Powders
12-31-2014, 04:12 PM
There are so many motives here, let the conspiracies begin. He obviously knows people will hear what hes telling Wade, hes either playing a bigger chess game with Cleveland or hes really dumb.

I think he is that dumb

Tony_Starks
12-31-2014, 04:19 PM
Coming home.....

still1ballin
12-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Wow!!

still1ballin
12-31-2014, 04:27 PM
This upcoming offseason should be interesting....

Raps18-19 Champ
12-31-2014, 04:28 PM
Lies

Yea, you said "doesn't matter, I'm over it already" the day he left.

Maybe you were just denying it at the time.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 04:37 PM

I figure the latter haha

if there is one thing LeBron is not, it's a good public speaker or a man who is good about saying the right things.

Bostonjorge
12-31-2014, 04:44 PM
He's a coward. I can see him quitting on Cleveland during the season.

Tony_Starks
12-31-2014, 04:45 PM
Also wade is a little girl for accepting being a fall back plan for if the cavs don't het better. He shoulda said "hell naw, stay yo *** in ohio"

I don't know, Wade really has nothing to lose. Its always going to be Wade County no matter what and he never left, isn't going to leave.

Plus him and Lebron really are boys so I don't think he'd hold it against him either way.....

ewing
12-31-2014, 05:02 PM
yep he's an ahole

curtcocaine
12-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Now lets make this thread about Kobe

bucketss
12-31-2014, 05:15 PM

well their friendship is beyond basketball, so why should he say that?

Vee-Rex
12-31-2014, 05:25 PM
Lol PSD is full of some drama queens. Dude is obviously saying that to be funny.

Maybe I need to stick in the NFL forums... they seem to be more level-headed there.

still1ballin
12-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Lol PSD is full of some drama queens. Dude is obviously saying that to be funny.

Maybe I need to stick in the NFL forums... they seem to be more level-headed there.

You know this to be a fact?

Htownballa1622
12-31-2014, 05:52 PM
I feel like we totally took this outta context...

bucketss
12-31-2014, 05:56 PM
why do people cry about every little thing lebron says and does? seriously the nba is turning into a reality tv show.

Sanjay
12-31-2014, 06:00 PM

Probably not the best time to be joking around though. LeBron only has himself to blame for his reputation (walking out on two teams in four years, 'The Decision' e.t.c.) and now there seems to be unrest at the Cavs.

RLundi
12-31-2014, 06:04 PM

I agree, people reading into every little thing the man says.

I liken it to people I haven't seen in awhile and don't plan on seeing that often and telling them "don't be a stranger" or "we'll keep in touch" or "we need to definitely hang out sometime." All those things don't mean a damn thing and I certainly have no intention of following through. It's just a formality.

I think that's what this is with LeBron tbh.

Htownballa1622
12-31-2014, 06:22 PM
I agree, people reading into every little thing the man says.

I liken it to people I haven't seen in awhile and don't plan on seeing that often and telling them "don't be a stranger" or "we'll keep in touch" or "we need to definitely hang out sometime." All those things don't mean a damn thing and I certainly have no intention of following through. It's just a formality.

I think that's what this is with LeBron tbh.

It just is weird to me that THERE would be the place. I think he's talking about hanging out next time.

I agree.

archdevil84
12-31-2014, 06:23 PM
welcome back

GiantsSwaGG
12-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Makes the LeBron leaving Cleveland more crediable

Vampirate
12-31-2014, 06:49 PM
If Lebron left Cleveland again you might as well play the Darth Vader theme, he'd be the ultimate villain.

Longhornfan1234
12-31-2014, 07:03 PM
If my Lord and Savor King James really said this, I'm done with him for good. Complete clown. I'll just jump on KD and AD wagon.

Heatcheck
12-31-2014, 07:20 PM
This my friends, is how you show people you dont give a ****. If he leaves a year in to this train wreck in the making after all that coming home talk, not to mention what happend tbe last time he left cleveland and took their economy with him, hez a bad man. And look, he doesnt have to cuss every interview to try to prove it.

In the end I think it was a poorly thought out way to scare leveland in to making more changes he wants, maybe firing the Coach

Phantom Dreamer
12-31-2014, 07:27 PM
Wow, that was so public I almost wonder if Lebron wanted a media story out of it.The guy is addicted to attention.

bucketss
12-31-2014, 07:37 PM
If my Lord and Savor King James really said this, I'm done with him for good. Complete clown. I'll just jump on KD and AD wagon.

lord and savior?

Procision
12-31-2014, 07:38 PM

Bruno
12-31-2014, 07:40 PM
LBJ is too good to be the ring chaser that he is.

archdevil84
12-31-2014, 07:42 PM

damn it

beasted86
12-31-2014, 07:49 PM
Am I just the dunce here that doesn't get that this is some really bad joke, or was the YouTube video edited after the fact?

Either way it's whatever.... you don't trust anything LeBron says at this point.

archdevil84
12-31-2014, 07:56 PM
Am I just the dunce here that doesn't get that this is some really bad joke, or was the YouTube video edited after the fact?

Either way it's whatever.... you don't trust anything LeBron says at this point.

dont get your hopes up man. bron isnt gonna come back to miami

WOwolfOL
12-31-2014, 08:23 PM
The word 'reunite' is what's key to me there. When I tell a friend that I want to hang out again, I might say 'hook up' or 'link up' or 'connect' or simply say 'get together'. But reunite? Thats so much more specific to me.

The dude is so full of **** and got caught with his pants down.

beasted86
12-31-2014, 08:24 PM
dont get your hopes up man. bron isnt gonna come back to miami

I see it the same way Nas said it:
"It's always forward I'm moving, never backwards, stupid. Here's another classic"

Corey
12-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Yea, you said "doesn't matter, I'm over it already" the day he left.

Maybe you were just denying it at the time.

I think UTB was the most adamant that he was returning in those chatzys

Tony_Starks
12-31-2014, 09:03 PM
Lebron is like Debo he be having mind control over these fans....

5ass
12-31-2014, 09:08 PM

You'd have to be straight up blind to not notice a guy holding a big *** camera in ur face.

Wade n Fade
12-31-2014, 10:03 PM
I would love him back in Miami. We are struggling soth health issues though. If we can trade Deng and Cole + a pick for a good PG or C, I'll take it.

archdevil84
12-31-2014, 10:20 PM
I would love him back in Miami. We are struggling soth health issues though. If we can trade Deng and Cole + a pick for a good PG or C, I'll take it.

man i wish riley went after omer asik. that would have been a PERFECT fit for the heat. would move bosh back to PF where he can shoot threes al day. lebron at SF wade at SG asik would protect the paint and maybe finish a layup from a sick lebron pass here and there. that would have made them a dangerous team

Bostonjorge
12-31-2014, 10:32 PM
James going to quit again and his explanation is him just saving his *** leagally. You can't talk about going to another team under contract.

James makes it to easy to root against him. A coward with 2 of the most water down rings ever.

bucketss
12-31-2014, 10:35 PM
James going to quit again and his explanation is him just saving his *** leagally. You can't talk about going to another team under contract.

James makes it to easy to root against him. A coward with 2 of the most water down rings ever.

legally? how?

Wade n Fade
12-31-2014, 11:14 PM
Still a possibility if the Pelicans struggle. Deal makes sense for both sides since Deng, Anderson, and Davis works as a front court with Holliday and Evans in the backcourt. Cole and Gordon off the bench. Doubt it happens, but I would've enjoyed it for us.

Bostonjorge
12-31-2014, 11:15 PM
legally? how?
Players can't talk about other teams like teams can't talk about players under contract. The nba will fine you.

I meant the NBA law.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 11:24 PM

Thats also a possibility but man is that a douche joke

InRoseWeTrust
12-31-2014, 11:25 PM
Players can't talk about other teams like teams can't talk about players under contract. The nba will fine you.

I meant the NBA law.

Players are actually free to talk to each other. Additionally, no team was mentioned in the conversation between LeBron and Wade.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 11:29 PM
Define then Prove that hes a ring chaser.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 11:30 PM

Your a Boston fan right, well arguably best Celtic of all time thinks differently. The stats somewhat support him. Why would anyone care about your criteria of a "Watered down ring"?

Htownballa1622
12-31-2014, 11:52 PM
Thats also a possibility but man is that a douche joke

I hear ya...

i just think he meant something that we probably didn't understand.

Teeboy1487
01-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Lebron switching from team to team again would hurt his legacy imo.

Sadds The Gr8
01-01-2015, 04:58 AM
This would be hilarious

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-01-2015, 05:04 AM
I hear ya...

i just think he meant something that we probably didn't understand.

What's not to understand? The guy said "if we don't get better" obviously talking about the Cavs. He then says "we going to REUNITE and do it bigger and better" By reunite he means team up again. He covered up his mouth like he was a pitcher talking into his glove to his catcher about the strategy for the next hitter with a smirk on his face.

That bs excuse he gives makes no sense to anyone with any intelligence whatsoever. And if the reports weren't like some dumb girl wanting to believe her boyfriends story about how he wasn't really cheating even though she caught him with his pants down, they would have asked the appropriate follow up questions.

Lebron is a great basketball player. But he is an absolute moron.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-01-2015, 05:12 AM
this guy is a joke

ghettosean
01-01-2015, 05:34 AM
Define then Prove that hes a ring chaser.

Really Chronz... come on dude if it's not obvious to you by now then it never will.

Confusious
01-01-2015, 05:57 AM
Not at all worried. It is a good catch and fairly funny though.

jp611
01-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Not at all worried. It is a good catch and fairly funny though.

Regretting your decision of hopping on the bandwagon yet?

jerellh528
01-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Lebron switching from team to team again would hurt his legacy imo.

He doesn't have a real legacy.

3ballbomber
01-01-2015, 07:41 AM
i'll slit my wrists if LeQuit runs to Miami again. I waited 4 long years for that whole bs to finish so i could back my team again. We're below .500 and i'm loving just being a fan of Miami Heat minus that douche cake.

Ariza's Better
01-01-2015, 08:04 AM
What's not to understand? The guy said "if we don't get better" obviously talking about the Cavs. He then says "we going to REUNITE and do it bigger and better" By reunite he means team up again. He covered up his mouth like he was a pitcher talking into his glove to his catcher about the strategy for the next hitter with a smirk on his face.

That bs excuse he gives makes no sense to anyone with any intelligence whatsoever. And if the reports weren't like some dumb girl wanting to believe her boyfriends story about how he wasn't really cheating even though she caught him with his pants down, they would have asked the appropriate follow up questions.

But how do you know what he means? Where you there for every chat between Wade and Lebron. Do you know all their inside jokes and conversations? How many personal conversations have you had with Lebron?

Crackadalic
01-01-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm a conspiracy whore so this is exciting to me lol

Usually I would say other wise but he clearly said those words. Out of context? Only lebron knows

RLundi
01-01-2015, 10:29 AM
i'll slit my wrists if LeQuit runs to Miami again. I waited 4 long years for that whole bs to finish so i could back my team again. We're below .500 and i'm loving just being a fan of Miami Heat minus that douche cake.

:laugh2:

RLundi
01-01-2015, 10:32 AM

In reality, you only heard a snippet of the conversation, so you can't truly know exactly what they were talking about.

Goose17
01-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Sorry but he's not this stupid. Why not talk to Wade before the game? The night before? Or via phone calls, e-mail, whatever.

Why do this when you have a mic on and cameras all around you?

Sorry, but it makes no sense. Something else is at play here.

ATX
01-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Of course all the usual suspects come running with their pitchforks and resorting to usual douche comments, even though we have no idea as to the full context of his interaction with his friend Wade. It was Christmas and today it's New Years, give it a rest...The irony here is that most love slamming the media for overblowing things and taking things out of context, smh.

homie564
01-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Call me crazy, but couldn't he just be talking about the olympics?

blahblahyoutoo
01-01-2015, 01:01 PM
The word 'reunite' is what's key to me there. When I tell a friend that I want to hang out again, I might say 'hook up' or 'link up' or 'connect' or simply say 'get together'. But reunite? Thats so much more specific to me.

The dude is so full of **** and got caught with his pants down.

the part that gets me is "we aren't any better".
what is "we" and better in what way? it sounds like it could mean bron on the cavs and wade in miami.
what else could it mean?

blahblahyoutoo
01-01-2015, 01:02 PM

yeah, because the olympics is on everyone's mind right now, being over a year away.
i'm gonna have to go with crazy.

blahblahyoutoo
01-01-2015, 01:04 PM

not going to college doesn't say anything about one's intelligence, but rather how educated they are.
by just inferring that makes lebron stupid.

bucketss
01-01-2015, 01:26 PM
not going to college doesn't say anything about one's intelligence, but rather how educated they are.

obviously he meant it as a joke.

JustinTime
01-01-2015, 01:46 PM

Wade is old as ***** and won't play and Lebron is getting there too and probably won't play. Also, he says ""if things don't get better we will reunite", why would him and Wade reuniting on the Olympic team in a year depend on whether the Cavs have a good record this year?

InRoseWeTrust
01-01-2015, 01:47 PM
"I've seen the clip just like you've seen the clip," James said. "I don't know exactly what I said at the beginning, either. I know I said, 'We'll get back together and do some bigger and better things,' but it had nothing to do about basketball. I mean, if I was going to tell him that, I'd tell him the night before. Come on, guys. I'm not stupid. I know I didn't go to college, but I'm not stupid. I wouldn't say that on Christmas with a hundred cameras around. I would have told him the night before at his house.

"But, it's just me, so I get it. I get it. But it had nothing to do with leaving here and reuniting with him. It had everything to do with just talking about other things more than just basketball. Everybody gets so involved in basketball, our friendship, obviously, you guys know, is bigger than basketball. So, you know, our last four years couldn't be bigger and better even if we did get back together. But, whatever. It's crazy."

James also reaffirmed his commitment to Cleveland.

"I'm here to build something great in the present and in the future, and that's the reason I'm back," James said. "I got no other reason to have to continue to talk about things that's so outlandish. I'm here. This is where I'll be, and this is where I'm comfortable at."

JustinTime
01-01-2015, 01:48 PM

He talks about reuniting "if things don't get better" which means he's definitely talking basketball since Cleveland is obviously playing like ****

BKLYNpigeon
01-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Lebron knows everyone is listening. He's putting pressure on the Cavs FO to get a new coach and Starting Center.

L8kers4life
01-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Sorry but he's not this stupid. Why not talk to Wade before the game? The night before? Or via phone calls, e-mail, whatever.

I swear to god, LeBron can do no wrong, the evidence is there, and every lebron nut hugger says the same thing, he must not have been talking about basketball, bull crap. Why can't you be a fan of LeBron and just admit he said something stupid?

JustinTime
01-01-2015, 02:37 PM
I swear to god, LeBron can do no wrong, the evidence is there, and every lebron nut hugger says the same thing, he must not have been talking about basketball, bull crap. Why can't you be a fan of LeBron and just admit he said something stupid?

Lebron fans are extremely insecure and sick bunch that's why. There was a study that came out a little while ago which said that 97% of the people who support Lebron also support necrophilia, pedophilia, and cannibalism.

Goose17
01-01-2015, 03:22 PM

Who said I was a Lebron fan? Your own bias against him is clouding your judgement. Because of your bias you assume anyone that doesn't agree with you is a fan of him.

I'm being logical. Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he talk to wade over the phone? In person the night before? Via text? Via email? On a night out?

Why would he do it in front of all those cameras when he knows he has a mic on? Only a fool would believe he is this stupid. He was smart enough not to talk to Wade about joining forces in public during "the decision", he was smart enough not to talk to Kyrie or love in public about joining forces. But now we're supposed to believe he just became stupid over night? It makes no sense. The premise you are buying into is illogical and heavily flawed.

This doesn't fit. If Lebron is joining up with Wade (in Miami or Cleveland) he would be smart enough to organise it on the DL. That's what he's always done.

Either the conversation was misinterpreted (doubtful but not entirely impossible) or he had this conversation in a way he knew it would leak, I think this is a part of something else.

Jamiecballer
01-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Lebron is trolling everyone and all you suckers are falling for it.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-01-2015, 03:32 PM
But how do you know what he means? Where you there for every chat between Wade and Lebron. Do you know all their inside jokes and conversations? How many personal conversations have you had with Lebron?

I understand the English language. I understand body mannerisms. He clearly is saying something that he doesn't want people to read his lips. But for some reason he is not bright enough to remember things called microphones.

If he was truly talking about just hanging out, why would he preface his statement with "if we dont get better"? The video shows what really happened. I'm not twisting his words. People who want to believe he is not a homie hopper are trying to twist his words and hope he is talking about getting together for a cooking class in the summer.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-01-2015, 03:46 PM
He was clearly talking about teaming up again on a team but he probably was just saying it for the hell of it. He'll obviously consider it (who wouldn't consider making a move for the betterment of your career/life), but he probably didn't really give teaming up that much thought yet when he said it (and he probably won't until the end of the year).

Maybe he wants Wade to come to Cleveland. :shrug:

t_money25
01-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Some of the things I just read; douche bag, complete moron, idiot, drama queen

My question to all of you that are saying these things about Lebron why do you even care so much? Compare one of your bank statements to his and then let's really see who the moron is. SMH

Chronz
01-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Really Chronz... come on dude if it's not obvious to you by now then it never will.

I asked those questions for a reason.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Some of the things I just read; douche bag, complete moron, idiot, drama queen

My question to all of you that are saying these things about Lebron why do you even care so much? Compare one of your bank statements to his and then let's really see who the moron is. SMH

His money is based on athletic ability and people managing his money. Kardashian also has more money than me and she's a legit moron.

t_money25
01-01-2015, 06:00 PM
His money is based on athletic ability and people managing his money. Kardashian also has more money than me and she's a legit moron.

Really? There are plenty of people out there with freakish athletic talent who weren't intelligent to apply it......and obviously Kardashian isn't as moronic as you think if she can manage to still make millions doing what she does.

Sly Guy
01-01-2015, 06:02 PM
lol, oh lebron.....I used to hate your douchebaggery, now it's just entertainment to me. Keep up the good work, guy. I've never seen such a talented basketball diva, and I've been watching a long, long time.

DemarDerozan
01-01-2015, 06:27 PM
I figured it out!

He's not talking about reuniting with the Heat... He's talking about reuniting with Roids! Maybe DWade has the hookup?

The Bosch clinic doesn't deliver to Cleveland.

TO Rapz
01-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Why not just start a chatzy to talk to Wade

Ariza's Better
01-01-2015, 07:37 PM
I understand the English language. I understand body mannerisms. He clearly is saying something that he doesn't want people to read his lips. But for some reason he is not bright enough to remember things called microphones.

If he was truly talking about just hanging out, why would he preface his statement with "if we dont get better"? The video shows what really happened. I'm not twisting his words. People who want to believe he is not a homie hopper are trying to twist his words and hope he is talking about getting together for a cooking class in the summer.
My point is your taking a 5 to 10 second clip, making an assumption and treating it as fact. Which, honestly is an annoying trend on the Internet I should be used to.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-01-2015, 07:59 PM
My point is your taking a 5 to 10 second clip, making an assumption and treating it as fact. Which, honestly is an annoying trend on the Internet I should be used to.

What he said is a fact. The words that came out of his mouth and the sequence they came in is a fact. Whether he is really going to go back to Miami or not is not a fact. He probably was just playing around with Wade. There is no way he really goes back. I am saying it is dumb for him to even say stuff like that around so many cameras. It does nobody any good. If he was trying to get a point across to Cleveland management, they are a phone call away. The only people that are hurt by this are Cavs fans.

When somebody makes a statement, do you think that they never mean what they say? I don't understand how you could say his words meant anything else. do you believe his story about them hooking up in the future to hang out? And why did he cover his mouth with his jersey to talk about hanging out? Answer me those questions with a legitimate answer and I'll go with your opinion that LeBron was talking about something else.

But usually if I here someone say "I'm going to go try to score some drugs", I believe that they are going to go try to get some drugs. Doesnt matter if I knew that person or not. I don't have to know LeBron to know what he was talking about.

Shareeb_omac2
01-01-2015, 08:16 PM
This is the same guy that talked up all that bs about not wearing 23 anymore out of respect to Jordan and said no one should wear the number and then immediately chose 23 when the number was available to him again lololol.

Lebron James doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

Tony_Starks
01-01-2015, 08:34 PM
I figured it out!

He's not talking about reuniting with the Heat... He's talking about reuniting with Roids! Maybe DWade has the hookup?

The Bosch clinic doesn't deliver to Cleveland.

D Wade is probably his Heisenberg!

Utd7
01-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Can you burn the same jersey twice?

Raps18-19 Champ
01-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Really? There are plenty of people out there with freakish athletic talent who weren't intelligent to apply it......and obviously Kardashian isn't as moronic as you think if she can manage to still make millions doing what she does.

Just because his accountants found a way to keep his money and make smart investments ddoesnt mean hes intelligent. He was intelligent enough to have somene manage hos mney but thats as far as it goes.

Kardashians ability to makeoney doesnt stem from her being smart. Shes a stupid person making money off other stupid people.

t_money25
01-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Just because his accountants found a way to keep his money and make smart investments ddoesnt mean hes intelligent. He was intelligent enough to have somene manage hos mney but thats as far as it goes.

Kardashians ability to makeoney doesnt stem from her being smart. Shes a stupid person making money off other stupid people.

So according to your logic, Kim Kardashian and Lebron owe all of their credited success to the people that they were smart enough to surround themselves with? Yeah you don't believe that nonsense either.

HoopsDrive
01-02-2015, 02:35 AM

You don't have to be smart to make a lot of money. Surrounding yourself with the right people is one of the easiest ways to make an easy buck. I'm not saying either of the above are complete morons but making a lot of money off being a great athlete (LeBron) and being an idiot magnet (Kardashian) doesn't require a lot of intelligence.

Also, one can be adept at certain things while being deficient at others. I don't think LeBron is an idiot, anyone who listens and appreciates classical music to me is not a complete fool, but he's made a fool of himself by either saying dumb things or acting poorly throughout his NBA career.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-02-2015, 02:52 AM
So according to your logic, Kim Kardashian and Lebron owe all of their credited success to the people that they were smart enough to surround themselves with? Yeah you don't believe that nonsense either.

People like Lebron and Kim K literally have teams of people (managers, advisers, PR, etc) that help them conduct their day to day life in the public eye. All those guys have to do is show up. You think Kardashian fully knows how to exploit the public to stay in demand? Or you think Lebron knows what to say in order to ensure his reputation stays intact now that he's finally recovered it from "The Decision" fiasco?

If you left those guys alone without someone telling them what to do the minute they mess up, they would **** up big time because they wouldn't know how to manage themselves in the public eye. Hell when Lebron ****ed up, he probably had to sit with his management team and they probably told him how to address it.

PurpleJesus
01-02-2015, 03:07 AM
conspiracy time ,the fav past time of an nba fan

haha, what conspiracy? He said it.

DaBear
01-02-2015, 03:08 AM
The LeBron slurpers in this thread are even more of a joke than LeBron himself..

xxcubs22xx
01-02-2015, 03:10 AM
Idk. Whatever it may mean, the only thing that matters to me is the apparent irrelevance of both Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers this regular season.

I'm more excited about the other teams/players in the EC.

LA_Raiders
01-02-2015, 03:21 AM
He is a joke. Comish should get him straight.

Goose17
01-02-2015, 03:44 AM
What he said is a fact. The words that came out of his mouth and the sequence they came in is a fact. Whether he is really going to go back to Miami or not is not a fact. He probably was just playing around with Wade. There is no way he really goes back. I am saying it is dumb for him to even say stuff like that around so many cameras. It does nobody any good. If he was trying to get a point across to Cleveland management, they are a phone call away. The only people that are hurt by this are Cavs fans.

When somebody makes a statement, do you think that they never mean what they say? I don't understand how you could say his words meant anything else. do you believe his story about them hooking up in the future to hang out? And why did he cover his mouth with his jersey to talk about hanging out? Answer me those questions with a legitimate answer and I'll go with your opinion that LeBron was talking about something else.

But usually if I here someone say "I'm going to go try to score some drugs", I believe that they are going to go try to get some drugs. Doesnt matter if I knew that person or not. I don't have to know LeBron to know what he was talking about.

Explain to me why he would do this while wearing a mic and standing in front of dozens of cameras and thousands of fans? Then I'll buy into your theory.

You genuinely believe he's that stupid? He could have told him this over the phone, in person the night before, via email, text, whatever. But he purposely chose to say what he said in front of cameras while wearing a mic. There's a reason he did it that way.

He never discusses anything like this in public. Never. So why did he catch a case of the dumb dumbs now? There's something else going on. This was a strategic decision. We're not getting to see the full picture here.

And as for your "fact". It's a fact that he said that sentence but you have no idea what he was talking about, I actually think he was talking about either leaving Cleveland or Wade leaving Miami but nobody knows for sure. It's not a fact. They could have been talking about a business venture or anything.

koreancabbage
01-02-2015, 07:11 AM
Idk. Whatever it may mean, the only thing that matters to me is the apparent irrelevance of both Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers this regular season.

I'm more excited about the other teams/players in the EC.

you mean a really really good chance that Chicago is going all the way? yup, that must be it =P

:D

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Explain to me why he would do this while wearing a mic and standing in front of dozens of cameras and thousands of fans? Then I'll buy into your theory.

You genuinely believe he's that stupid? He could have told him this over the phone, in person the night before, via email, text, whatever. But he purposely chose to say what he said in front of cameras while wearing a mic. There's a reason he did it that way.

He never discusses anything like this in public. Never. So why did he catch a case of the dumb dumbs now? There's something else going on. This was a strategic decision. We're not getting to see the full picture here.

And as for your "fact". It's a fact that he said that sentence but you have no idea what he was talking about, I actually think he was talking about either leaving Cleveland or Wade leaving Miami but nobody knows for sure. It's not a fact. They could have been talking about a business venture or anything.

Alright, you guys hire a morse code analyst, An Egyptian hieroglyphics interpreter, and somebody that speaks in tongues to try to decipher what he was talking about. I'll go with what I heard in plain English and be happy with that.

Goose17
01-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Alright, you guys hire a morse code analyst, An Egyptian hieroglyphics interpreter, and somebody that speaks in tongues to try to decipher what he was talking about. I'll go with what I heard in plain English and be happy with that.

Lol. Yeah okay. You continue to take things at face value without thinking about it. I'll remain sceptical.

Chronz
01-02-2015, 12:46 PM
If WE don't get better..... That line makes it pretty easy to draw conclusions

I'm not saying you're wrong, Im saying you're most likely incorrect based on how an educated person would rationalize his argument. Bron not being educated works in your favor here.

If he is joking, he should have said he was joking imo anyway, but I'm not Bron, none of us knows their relationship so on that point you are definitely correct.

Chronz
01-02-2015, 12:49 PM
In truth, all of this is a joke, that any one of you put importance on this speaks to your bias/agenda. None of this matters one iota, his actions when his contract truly does expire will determine his character.

jerellh528
01-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Lol. Yeah okay. You continue to take things at face value without thinking about it. I'll remain sceptical.

What makes you skeptical about "if we don't get better this year, we gunna reunite again and do some bigger and better things aiiight"?
Seems pretty plain as day to me, but what do you think he's talking about then?

Goose17
01-02-2015, 01:45 PM
What makes you skeptical about "if we don't get better this year, we gunna reunite again and do some bigger and better things aiiight"?
Seems pretty plain as day to me, but what do you think he's talking about then?

Read my previous posts before replying. All your answers are in there. Thanks.

Goose17
01-02-2015, 01:47 PM
In truth, all of this is a joke, that any one of you put importance on this speaks to your bias/agenda. None of this matters one iota, his actions when his contract truly does expire will determine his character.

What he does in free agency won't matter a bit. Not in terms of changing people's perspective.

If he bails on Cleveland and joins Wade it's "he can't win a title without help, he's chasing rings, he said this to wade during the season. I knew it!"

If he sticks with Cleveland; "he's only doing this because we overheard him talking to Wade. Now he knows he has no choice but to stick with Cleveland because people would be pissed off if he left." Blah blah blah.

Goose17
01-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Truth is, people's opinions on Lebron will never change. Sadly. The haters will hate. The homers will worship him. The rest of us just try to enjoy the ride and appreciate the talent.

jerellh528
01-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Read my previous posts before replying. All your answers are in there. Thanks.

I read them, not much content besides conspiracy theories. I kinda wanted a specific, but nvm, don't care much anymore.

L8kers4life
01-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Truth is, people's opinions on Lebron will never change. Sadly. The haters will hate. The homers will worship him. The rest of us just try to enjoy the ride and appreciate the talent.

Your funny, The Haters Will Hate, The Homers Will Worship Him, And The Rest Of Us Just Try To Enjoy THE ride and appreciate the talent. If the rest of us just try to enjoy the ride like you, we would all be Homers and not realize it.

Please don't say your not a Lebron fan, because your last sentence indicates you are exactly that.

ghettosean
01-02-2015, 02:34 PM
This is the same guy that talked up all that bs about not wearing 23 anymore out of respect to Jordan and said no one should wear the number and then immediately chose 23 when the number was available to him again lololol.

Lebron James doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

I can't believe I didn't notice that he chose #23 again.

What a douche bag... LOL

ghettosean
01-02-2015, 02:40 PM

Why cut up the NBA fanbase at an NBA finals press conference, why make fun of another superstar player in Dirk with camera's all around you, why wink at the bench after you flop to the ground in the playoffs when there are camera's focusing on you, why tell your hometown fans you are dumping them on national television, why....

Well why are you pretending like Lebron is a master in public relations?

Also yes he is that stupid.

t_money25
01-02-2015, 03:30 PM
People like Lebron and Kim K literally have teams of people (managers, advisers, PR, etc) that help them conduct their day to day life in the public eye. All those guys have to do is show up. You think Kardashian fully knows how to exploit the public to stay in demand? Or you think Lebron knows what to say in order to ensure his reputation stays intact now that he's finally recovered it from "The Decision" fiasco?

If you left those guys alone without someone telling them what to do the minute they mess up, they would **** up big time because they wouldn't know how to manage themselves in the public eye. Hell when Lebron ****ed up, he probably had to sit with his management team and they probably told him how to address it.

Do you have any proof of these things that your saying? Are you part of Lebrons or Kim K's inner circle or management team that you can say how their business is handled? If not, then everything you've been saying are pure assumptions.

To suggest someone who you think isn't intellegent only makes boat loads of money because of the people around them is an unintelligent concept to begin with. If it was that easy then poverty probably wouldn't exist anymore. Give the man his credit. Lebron is probably the most popular athlete in the world. To accomplish that it takes intelligence......and It takes A LOT of intelligence to continue to make the kind of money he makes.

Goose17
01-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Your funny, The Haters Will Hate, The Homers Will Worship Him, And The Rest Of Us Just Try To Enjoy THE ride and appreciate the talent. If the rest of us just try to enjoy the ride like you, we would all be Homers and not realize it.

Please don't say your not a Lebron fan, because your last sentence indicates you are exactly that.

I don't consider myself a Lebron fan at all. I just admire and respect the talent.

His style of play isn't the kind I tend to like watching. I respect the hell out of him though. Only haters and Kobe fan girls think Lebron is anything less than once in a generation talent.

You can enjoy the ride and enjoy watching one of the greatest players of all time without being a "fan".

If anything, out of the two, I prefer watching KD.

Goose17
01-02-2015, 04:17 PM
I read them, not much content besides conspiracy theories. I kinda wanted a specific, but nvm, don't care much anymore.

Conspiracy theory? LOL. Where are you getting that from? Either you can't comprehend what I've been saying, are getting me confused with someone else or are trying to belittle my opinion to help your own argument.

Regardless, if you don't care don't respond or engage in the conversation. Be quiet.

jerellh528
01-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Conspiracy theory? LOL. Where are you getting that from? Either you can't comprehend what I've been saying, are getting me confused with someone else or are trying to belittle my opinion to help your own argument.

Regardless, if you don't care don't respond or engage in the conversation. Be quiet.

Take your own advice and be quiet. Read my post, I already said I didn't care about your opinion anymore

Goose17
01-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Take your own advice and be quiet. Read my post, I already said I didn't care about your opinion anymore

So why are you still replying?

Raps18-19 Champ
01-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Do you have any proof of these things that your saying? Are you part of Lebrons or Kim K's inner circle or management team that you can say how their business is handled? If not, then everything you've been saying are pure assumptions.

To suggest someone who you think isn't intellegent only makes boat loads of money because of the people around them is an unintelligent concept to begin with. If it was that easy then poverty probably wouldn't exist anymore. Give the man his credit. Lebron is probably the most popular athlete in the world. To accomplish that it takes intelligence......and It takes A LOT of intelligence to continue to make the kind of money he makes.

Not a secret that many, if not all, celebrities have management teams, lawyers, accountants, investors, PR teams, etc. I don't need to be inside to know that they are getting a lot of help from other people and that they wouldn't maximize their wealth if it wasn't for those people.

Would Lebron make money without those people? Of course, he's athletic and can get a contract. He'd probably lose it without his team of lawyers and accountants keeping him in check (which is what happens to most athletes). There's a reason there's concern of many athletes losing money.

Tony_Starks
01-02-2015, 06:50 PM
At this point I really believe Lebron could literally say "my fans are complete mind puppets that will support anything I say because they're sheep" and people would be like wait, he didn't mean it like that!

rocket
01-02-2015, 08:00 PM
At this point I really believe Lebron could literally say "my fans are complete mind puppets that will support anything I say because they're sheep" and people would be like wait, he didn't mean it like that!

Nah bruh he actually meant that he was gonna take all his fans to dinner after the game! :cool:

Munkeysuit
01-02-2015, 08:45 PM
You people disgust me, just when I thought there were enough competent individuals that inhabit these forums, this stuff happens...

Chavacano
01-02-2015, 09:38 PM
It's usually a trilogy, guise...

ILLUSIONIST^248
01-02-2015, 09:46 PM

YashBoone
01-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Thats sad, cause the only people who suffer are the people of Cleveland again is he leaves.

My immediate reaction after that horse s h i t returning home announcement this past summer was " BULL S H I T"

Lmao.

basketfan4life
01-03-2015, 10:13 AM
hahahhaha. LeBron James is just like our former Prime Minister, new head of Republic Recep Tayyip Erdogan. He says i'm not going to allow people to pay for military obligation, poors can't do that, i'm on the poors side, everybody will do military obligation. After 2 months he declares military obligation is payable. He says the goverment won't sit on the same table with terrorists, after 2 months he gives a party with them. Whatever he says won't happen, happens in a real short time. Yet the poor people vote for him to death and he always gets over %50 on election.

LeBron says he wont wear 23 again respect to MJ then wears it, he says he will win one for Cle then leaves, he says he will win 7 for heat then leaves, now this... Yet he is defended to death for every possible thing.

Either some people who hate stuff like this don't get how the world revolves or some other people are really really blinded.

LOOTERX9
01-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Lol at Cleveland. Lbj signed only for 1 season and will opt out. The writing is on the wall with his fake injury now. He threw coach under bus. LeBron ' s heart is not really in Cleveland. Heck Cleveland should not have wanted him back in the 1st place after he tanked the playoffs so he could go to miami