PDA

View Full Version : Should DeMarcus Cousins do a parasite cleanse?

NetsPaint
12-31-2014, 02:34 AM
He has a lot of anger, even over little things. Are parasites effecting his emotions? Should he do a cleanse? Since I've been hearing he's improved his game, maybe right now isn't the best and he should wait until the off-season. Maybe he needs to eat and drink healthier for now and cut back on the bad stuff. Or maybe he should start a cleanse as soon as possible?

Kaner
12-31-2014, 02:36 AM
yes.

PowerHouse
12-31-2014, 03:25 AM
Maybe Kendrick Perkins needs one even more. Has he ever not had a pissed-off look on his face? Dude probably even scowls on his way to the bank to cash his fat check.

dalton749
12-31-2014, 03:31 AM
No. Shut the **** up

Wait what was the question

kingsdelez24
12-31-2014, 09:11 AM
He has a lot of anger, even over little things. Are parasites effecting his emotions? Should he do a cleanse? Since I've been hearing he's improved his game, maybe right now isn't the best and he should wait until the off-season. Maybe he needs to eat and drink healthier for now and cut back on the bad stuff. Or maybe he should start a cleanse as soon as possible?

Speaking of anger over little things, you seem like you need to cleanse that condescending tone of butthurt after he dunked all over Plumlee's soul

IBleedPurple
12-31-2014, 10:01 AM

Speaking of anger over little things, you seem like you need to cleanse that condescending tone of butthurt after he dunked all over Plumlee's soul:laugh2:

NetsPaint
12-31-2014, 12:50 PM
Speaking of anger over little things, you seem like you need to cleanse that condescending tone of butthurt after he dunked all over Plumlee's soul
That's funny considering I'm a Knicks fan.

True Sports Fan
12-31-2014, 03:38 PM

Boogie was dominant against the Knicks too :shrug:

JLynn943
12-31-2014, 04:00 PM

You might want to try and get your username changed and leave the Brooklyn Nets Fans group on here then.

NetsPaint
12-31-2014, 06:02 PM
You might want to try and get your username changed and leave the Brooklyn Nets Fans group on here then.
I've thought about since they left New Jersey (and they were my third favorite team than because of them being my home town), but nah.

Maybe I should do, it does throw people off and I'm tired of explaining it:laugh2:.

NetsPaint
12-31-2014, 06:04 PM
Boogie was dominant against the Knicks too :shrug:
Yet he was still incredibly angry at times.

ohreally
12-31-2014, 07:14 PM

Plumlee scored two less points than Cousins. He did score 10 on free throws, which is an anomaly, but the guy can't shoot from more than 3 ft. Seemed to me Cousins was taking a lot of jumpers, so I don't get your point here. The Nets won the game. And it's not as if anybody is saying Plumlee is a great defender anyway.

NetsPaint
12-31-2014, 07:38 PM
Plumlee scored two less points than Cousins. He did score 10 on free throws, which is an anomaly, but the guy can't shoot from more than 3 ft. Seemed to me Cousins was taking a lot of jumpers, so I don't get your point here. The Nets won the game. And it's not as if anybody is saying Plumlee is a great defender anyway.
Well the people in need of a parasite cleanse are being exposed even in this thread!

kingsdelez24
12-31-2014, 09:27 PM
Well the people in need of a parasite cleanse are being exposed even in this thread!

Yeah, so why don't you get that tapeworm out of your *** then?

Sactown
12-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Troll thread. He clearly was out of line, not the first person to get angry when another player tries to attack their knees , even if it was unintentionally