PDA

View Full Version : Most Frustrating Players in the NBA

DemarDerozan
12-28-2014, 01:48 PM
I've always wanted to like Tyreke Evans... But he is so damn inconsistent. Some nights I watch him play on league pass and he looks like the perrenial all star he was supposed to be... Other nights he looks like he will not get another contract.

Josh Smith is a guy who occasionally comes close to a quadruple double or at least a 5x5. Then other nights he looks like a clueless rookie who has never developed NBA level talent.

Kenneth Faried is another example. I thought he would be a double double machine this year. He pulled 20/25 the other night. Other times he fails to have any influence over the game.

What players drive you insane regarding continuity?

Minimal
12-28-2014, 01:52 PM
Michael Beasley

Longhornfan1234
12-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Wade and Harden.

Harden is manufactured superstar. Wait 'til playoffs start and refs hold the whistles.

Wade's flopping and being TO machine makes me cringe every time I have to watch a Heat game. Thank God King James no longer plays with him.

ThuglifeJ
12-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Eric Gordon comes to mind...Barnes used to. Tyreke is a good one. Gay was bad.

Wade, harden are in an annoying category not frustrating.

Wade n Fade
12-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Kobe. He takes too many shots and doesn't help his team when he's on the court.

omdigga
12-28-2014, 02:41 PM
JR Spliff can get on your nerves pretty quickly. Shot selection.

DemarDerozan
12-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Another player I would throw in the mix is Marcus Thornton. He's a pure volume shooter... But I remember him taking over games a couple years ago.

Longhornfan1234
12-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Kobe. He takes too many shots and doesn't help his team when he's on the court.

:laugh2:

FYL_McVeezy
12-28-2014, 03:12 PM
JR Spliff can get on your nerves pretty quickly. Shot selection.

This.

Shump's inconsistency is a close 2nd for me.

jericho
12-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Melo hero ball.

albertajaysfan
12-28-2014, 03:24 PM
I think my all time most frustrating player is Andrea Bargnani. He should have been so much better then he has turned out. I do think Raptors management played a huge role in that mind you.

In terms of this season I am going to stick with my home team and go with Terrence Ross. Kid can flat out play yet he disappears for huge stretches.

bucketss
12-28-2014, 03:32 PM
to be honest, derozan. but than again hes kind of over achieving considering he doesn't have a good 3pt shot or handles.

Blitzbolt
12-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Westbrook he let's his feelings control his game sure it helps sometimes but to win a ring you need to control the tempo and calm down.

Homer pick Tony Allen by far the best defender in NBA steals/blocks ect ect..
But he has the lowest offensive IQ in the game miss layups and dunks stupid turnovers ect ect.

Miltstar
12-28-2014, 05:51 PM
to be honest, derozan. but than again hes kind of over achieving considering he doesn't have a good 3pt shot or handles.

I don't know if you watched much Demar this year, but he's definately got handles... he definately can be frustrating to watch though. The most frustrating player to watch on the Raps IMO is Vasquez I always find myself yelling at the TV when he's taking stupid shot after stupid shot

ManningToTyree
12-28-2014, 06:16 PM
Jr

Cal827
12-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Lebron James

DemarDerozan
12-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Lebron James

Tonight anyway. The only Cav that had a pulse in the DET/CLE game was Thompson... and he just caught garbage time alley-oops. Not trying to switch subjects but Cleveland is not a contender based on what I've seen this year.

The reason LeBron is frustrating to watch is because he is trying to force plays that his supporting cast are unable to complete. He is used to having Wade, Bosh, RayRay, Chalmers, Haslem, etc. And now he has the a terrible backcourt and his best big operates better from outside than in the post. I wouldn't say he is fully being "exposed" but yes this season King James is frustrating to watch.

DemarDerozan
12-28-2014, 08:49 PM
And yeah DD can be frustrating when he tries to win the game by clanking from mid-range. He's not prime Rip Hamilton... at least not yet anyway.

Hawkeye15
12-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Rubio for me. If he could score at the time, he would be a top 10 PG. He is just one thing away from giving my team a really, really good starting PG.

LA_Raiders
12-29-2014, 04:07 AM
The floppers. James, wade, harden, cp3, Manu, barea, pierce.

IBleedPurple
12-29-2014, 04:41 AM
The floppers. James, wade, harden, cp3, Manu, barea, pierce.Definitely.

JR Smith has always bothered me. JaVale McGee is possibly the dumbest player in the league. If McGee isn't frustrating me from injuries, he'll do so with a bone headed play.

Chavacano
12-29-2014, 05:17 AM
Kobe.

*Silver&Black*
12-29-2014, 05:20 AM
Josh Smith and it isn't even close. Love watching the Hawks play now.

SF8
12-29-2014, 05:25 AM
Eric Bledsoe because he's an inconsistent and is a turnover machine.

WaDe03
12-29-2014, 05:43 AM
Wade and Harden.

Harden is manufactured superstar. Wait 'til playoffs start and refs hold the whistles.

Wade's flopping and being TO machine makes me cringe every time I have to watch a Heat game. Thank God King James no longer plays with him.

But LeBron does both of those more than Wade does lol.

kingsdelez24
12-29-2014, 11:42 AM
OP nailed it with Faried

Either he plays like the best 4 in the game, then disappearing for a few more games

RLundi
12-29-2014, 12:02 PM
This thread is really just gonna amount to posters listing frustrating players on their own teams since they watch them all the time. Looking at some of these players listed, I'm a little shocked because I never would have assumed that they do boneheaded things on a game-to-game basis, but again, I guess I wouldn't have known unless I watched their team's games.

That being said, the most frustrating player on the Magic is Elfrid Payton. I think he'll eventually be a stud but for now he kind of annoys me. He doesn't push the tempo enough for my tastes, can't shoot to save his life, constantly bricks free throws and is always getting his shot blocked. I'm nitpicking a little because I'm actually pretty satisfied with him and I know that all those things will be fixed with experience.

Channing Frye is a close second. ALL he does is shoot threes, literally NOTHING else. Total waste of $32M.

Clippersfan86
12-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Chris Paul. Some games looks as good as any player in NBA history, other games (often) looks like a total scrub on all levels. Which is crazy because he's only now just hitting 30. He's very easy to neutralize for defenders nowadays it seems.

Clippersfan86
12-29-2014, 12:27 PM
If you meant frustrating on other teams in the context of annoying me, Serge Ibaka would top the list.

1. Showboats constantly like a douchebag, flexing, finger wag, getting in players faces after big plays etc. Doesn't seem to have much class.

2. Dirty fouls and plays at times.

3. Likes to talk A LOT of ****. Like more than most players.

Draymond Green is in the same boat for me. Both are great at guarding Griffin, which makes them even more frustrating.

Lakers + Giants
12-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Brandon Jennings. What a ****in waste of talent.

Longhornfan1234
12-30-2014, 09:05 PM
But LeBron does both of those more than Wade does lol.

No he doesn't. Does it sting Wade will never be better than King James?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
12-31-2014, 12:08 AM
Rondo was frustrating as **** during that assist streak a couple years ago. There were times were he passed out of an open layup just to get that assist.

leprechaun5
12-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Rondo, Brook Lopez, Lowry (i don't know if there's any player who complains to the refs more than him, and he flops a lot), Pau Gasol (He screams for a foul even when no one is around him).

kingsdelez24
12-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Rondo, Brook Lopez, Lowry (i don't know if there's any player who complains to the refs more than him, and he flops a lot), Pau Gasol (He screams for a foul even when no one is around him).

Don't hate on Gasol for trying to play with intensity, especially for a player who always gets chewed up for how "soft" they are. He seems to fit so perfectly with Noah in that regard

PurpleLynch
12-31-2014, 01:26 PM
Kendrick Perkins.

WaDe03
12-31-2014, 01:28 PM
No he doesn't. Does it sting Wade will never be better than King James?

No not at all. Does it sting LeBron will never have more rings than Wade and could only win with Wade by his side to show him the way. It does sting to me how LeBron choked against the Mavs and cost us a championship and Wade a finals MVP but oh well.

But yes LeBron turns the ball over more check the season stats and he definitely flops more.

You were probably a Heat fan last year. All I can really do is smh at the bandwagons because y'all literally are the biggest joke of a fan base.

IgglesFanInCO
12-31-2014, 01:39 PM
As a nuggets fan Faried looks like an allstar sometimes and a D-leaguer the rest. Im so done with him.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 01:48 PM
http://deadspin.com/andrea-bargnani-is-out-indefinitely-we-made-him-a-vide-1507725541

Teeboy1487
12-31-2014, 01:48 PM
Kobe for not embracing the ****ing tank.

TheIlladelph16
12-31-2014, 01:53 PM
No not at all. Does it sting LeBron will never have more rings than Wade and could only win with Wade by his side to show him the way. It does sting to me how LeBron choked against the Mavs and cost us a championship and Wade a finals MVP but oh well.

But yes LeBron turns the ball over more check the season stats and he definitely flops more.

You were probably a Heat fan last year. All I can really do is smh at the bandwagons because y'all literally are the biggest joke of a fan base.

I feel like this one is a bit presumptious considering they don't play on the same team anymore, Lebron's got a Top 4 team in the East, and the Heat's short term future not looking so hot.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 01:55 PM

did it sting you when LeBron was dragging the Lt Dan version of Wade through multiple series in 2 championship runs?

WaDe03
12-31-2014, 02:50 PM
did it sting you when LeBron was dragging the Lt Dan version of Wade through multiple series in 2 championship runs?

You can say he drug him through all you want but his numbers weren't terrible. They don't win either without Wade or LeBron. LeBron fans should be thankful for Wade showing LeBron the way.

Lt. Dan looks pretty damn good this year though we just can't catch a break with injuries and Riley needs to make some moves. LeBrons lucky Wades teammates weren't hitting anything in the second half of their game otherwise Wade would've went for at least 40. No one could hit anything second half so they could double and triple team Wade.

Idk why everyone is still in denial but Wade is hoopin with the best of them this year.

Did it sting for you to say championship run since your teams never had one of those.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 03:06 PM
You can say he drug him through all you want but his numbers weren't terrible. They don't win either without Wade or LeBron. LeBron fans should be thankful for Wade showing LeBron the way.

Lt. Dan looks pretty damn good this year though we just can't catch a break with injuries and Riley needs to make some moves. LeBrons lucky Wades teammates weren't hitting anything in the second half of their game otherwise Wade would've went for at least 40. No one could hit anything second half so they could double and triple team Wade.

Idk why everyone is still in denial but Wade is hoopin with the best of them this year.

Did it sting for you to say championship run since your teams never had one of those.

Wade sucked in a handful of the championship run series, compared to the old Wade. The 2012 run was basically LeBron carrying you guys. Wade showed him the way? By what, stepping back and then getting hurt or not playing well?

I get Wade is your favorite player and you want to defend him. He will make the all star game, even if he really isn't playing at that level this season. But you are in denial about the player he has been over the course of the last 3-4 years.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 03:15 PM
rondo can be beyond frustrating, has ability to take over games but his selfishness and horrid shooting are frustrating.

nicolas batum, has the skill set and reputation of a dynamic player but his development has been underwhelming. not consistent and pretty soft.

b_russ
12-31-2014, 03:17 PM
Don't hate on Gasol for trying to play with intensity, especially for a player who always gets chewed up for how "soft" they are. He seems to fit so perfectly with Noah in that regard

How does whining about fouls help his image of being soft? Intensity should be playing through the battles, not making a fuss about them.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Wade sucked in a handful of the championship run series, compared to the old Wade. The 2012 run was basically LeBron carrying you guys. Wade showed him the way? By what, stepping back and then getting hurt or not playing well?

I get Wade is your favorite player and you want to defend him. He will make the all star game, even if he really isn't playing at that level this season. But you are in denial about the player he has been over the course of the last 3-4 years.

depending on how much you want to hold against him the amount of games he sits out to preserve his legs Wade has remained one of THE best guards in the league.

granted he was bad last NBA finals but the playoffs before he was mostly good and essential for MIA the last 4 yrs. i think you maybe exaggerating wade's drop off. sure, he is a declining player, but one of the all time greats to start with, he is still and always been really, really good.

ill admit, i have a 2 faced opinion of wade. he is a new school, NBA prima donna (which is frustrating). but he is always been a very prolific and efficient player. for that, an elite player in any era.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 03:33 PM
depending on how much you want to hold against him the amount of games he sits out to preserve his legs Wade has remained one of THE best guards in the league.

granted he was bad last NBA finals but the playoffs before he was mostly good and essential for MIA the last 4 yrs. i think you maybe exaggerating wade's drop off. sure, he is a declining player, but one of the all time greats to start with, he is still and always been really, really good.

ill admit, i have a 2 faced opinion of wade. he is a new school, NBA prima donna (which is frustrating). but he is always been a very prolific and efficient player. for that, an elite player in any era.

Wade's been an All-Star, but the decline (especially defensively) is real. Hes playing at the lowest level since his rookie/injured seasons. Hes declining well considering his playing style, he appears to have FINALLY embraced the outside jumper (would have been handy the last few years prior tho) and he definitely looks trimmer, but its been a steep fall from the monster he used to be. Forgive me for jumping in, I may not know the entire debate, I just saw this part and had to give my 2 cents.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Frustration stems from higher expectations. I expect more of my entire team, specifically the youngsters who havent made any sort of magnificent leap since coming into the league. Its almost as if they've regressed with improved skillset. I expected DJ to be Tyson Chandler defensively by now and Blake is having his worst defensive season since his days as a rookie. Offensively, DJ is getting worse from the FT line it seems but overall, hes showing alot more patience on set plays, but Blake has been the biggest disappointment of all. I thought improving his jumper was suppose to open up his game, instead its rendered him a chucker. Hes scoring less despite chucking more. Its opened up the game some for the rest of his teammates but hes got to find a better balance. He shouldn't be declining this much individually, part of me thinks hes declining athletically faster than hes improving his skill set, all his athletic markers are down. The homer in me wants to pretend hes coasting/injured, neither is good considering hes suppose to be in his prime but of all the players on the team, hes the one producing the least relative to what hes done years prior. Thats the biggest reason the Clippers have underachieved.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Kobe for not embracing the ****ing tank.

I think him not embracing it has helped you guys lose. Dude still thinks hes a bonafide #1 option.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Wade's been an All-Star, but the decline (especially defensively) is real. Hes playing at the lowest level since his rookie/injured seasons. Hes declining well considering his playing style, he appears to have FINALLY embraced the outside jumper (would have been handy the last few years prior tho) and he definitely looks trimmer, but its been a steep fall from the monster he used to be. Forgive me for jumping in, I may not know the entire debate, I just saw this part and had to give my 2 cents.

well i jumped in the debate as well. mainly i disagree that lebron carried wade to 2 rings. i would have maybe agreed if they won it all last yr as wade was actually bad, but i don't think he costed them the finals. Spurs were just better, and with wade struggling so bad they were able to make it look easy.

however, the 2 rings and 4 finals appearances was not lebron carrying wade. lebron was the catalyst for the team but he needed wade to be the great player he was. proven by how bad they sucked when wade looked like a league average at best guard.

i don't see what about my part made you jump in. we both seem to agree that wade is a declining player but still one of the league's best guards.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 03:52 PM
You can say he drug him through all you want but his numbers weren't terrible.
Is that really suppose to be a compliment, "He wasn't terrible"?

They don't win either without Wade or LeBron. LeBron fans should be thankful for Wade showing LeBron the way.
Bron already knew how to struggle, the difference was when Wade struggled, Bron was durable enough to steer the ship.

Hoopin with the best of them? Based on wat? His production is the lowest its been since forever, his efficiency has definitely declined with the increased load/turnovers, hes already missed games. I've been underwhelmed and the stats definitely dont support your theory. Its not like hes made up any statistical loss with great defense either, in fact, I'd argue hes been a minor liability on that end. This after years of being a difference maker on that end. But I guess we all should have seen him declining on that end without Bron handling the offense.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 04:00 PM
well i jumped in the debate as well. mainly i disagree that lebron carried wade to 2 rings. i would have maybe agreed if they won it all last yr as wade was actually bad, but i don't think he costed them the finals. Spurs were just better, and with wade struggling so bad they were able to make it look easy.
Heres what we know, Wade in the finals vs the Spurs was a shell of himself vs that same team the year prior. Thats not the same as costing your team, the Spurs destroyed Miami so bad that 1 player isn't going to make all the difference, but it would have made the games more competitive. If Wade doesn't sit out so many games, maybe the overall weight of the season Bron carried would have given him more, maybe not. I think Miami should have rested both all season, Spurs style, but they were on a quest for HCA instead of taking the Boston/SA route of sacrificing all that effort for the playoffs.

No 1 player ever carries an entire team to the Finals, so I dont know why anyone would be arguing that. I dont know the context here but I would think they mean in terms of individual performances. In that scope, Bron arguably had the best combination of impact/importance and individual production of any former F.MVP/Champion in a long time. You might have to go back to the days of Shaq/MJ to find a more dominant combination. Thats not the same as carrying your team, but its pretty close.

By his own lofty standards, Wade was simply OK. You can find alot of other # 2's that were as influential as Wade was for his championships, you cant find many # 1's doing what Bron did. Its partly why Larry Bird himself, sees those playoff runs as the most dominant.

however, the 2 rings and 4 finals appearances was not lebron carrying wade. lebron was the catalyst for the team but he needed wade to be the great player he was. proven by how bad they sucked when wade looked like a league average at best guard.

i don't see what about my part made you jump in. we both seem to agree that wade is a declining player but still one of the league's best guards.
Its about contextualizing just how great hes been. This same team, with an improved Wade and other roster additions, is really struggling. Both with injuries and individual efficiency. Wade's been great, but I still expected more from him.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 04:15 PM

he was good in their first playoff run. He was a bit inconsistent, but not bad in their first title run (he was meh against OKC in the finals). He straight up sucked against Chicago in the 2nd title run playoffs, averaged 15 ppg on terrible efficiency against Indiana, and struggled against the Spurs in the finals. Last year, he looked so old in the playoffs.

he is no longer one of the best guards in the league dude.

Tony_Starks
12-31-2014, 04:16 PM
Brandon Jennings. When he dropped 55 as a rookie he knew he had game and just assumed it was going to be easy. Still a very talented player but its obvious he doesn't work on improving his game.

Him coming back out here and getting completely turnt up every summer probably doesn't help either.....

Rain City
12-31-2014, 05:51 PM
he was good in their first playoff run. He was a bit inconsistent, but not bad in their first title run (he was meh against OKC in the finals). He straight up sucked against Chicago in the 2nd title run playoffs, averaged 15 ppg on terrible efficiency against Indiana, and struggled against the Spurs in the finals. Last year, he looked so old in the playoffs.

he is no longer one of the best guards in the league dude.

that is your opinion, which is proving to be a little bias for some reason. by back tracking on your lebron carried him to 2 finals post.

butler and thompson are better, but butler is more of a SF. if wade can play 80%+ games this year at this level he is next best SG IMO.

now if we are throwing PGs in the discussion, than maybe wade is not of the best guards in the league. but SG, he is still a bonafide AS, not just by fan favoritism either, one of the best in the league today.

i feel like i can make arguments wade today is better than harden, monta, matthews, kobe... everyone wants to proclaim beal as the next great SG, and i believe he will be really good, but wade eats him alive today still.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 06:03 PM
that is your opinion, which is proving to be a little bias for some reason. by back tracking on your lebron carried him to 2 finals post.

butler and thompson are better, but butler is more of a SF. if wade can play 80%+ games this year at this level he is next best SG IMO.

now if we are throwing PGs in the discussion, than maybe wade is not of the best guards in the league. but SG, he is still a bonafide AS, not just by fan favoritism either, one of the best in the league today.

i feel like i can make arguments wade today is better than harden, monta, matthews, kobe... everyone wants to proclaim beal as the next great SG, and i believe he will be really good, but wade eats him alive today still.

LeBron did as much as a #1 option as I have seen. I can go back and find a whole lotta #2 options that were clearly better in finals runs.

Are you meaning SG's btw? I mean, that is the weakest position in the NBA. By a mile. And you can't make an argument that Wade is better than Harden. Not a chance.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 08:16 PM
LeBron did as much as a #1 option as I have seen. I can go back and find a whole lotta #2 options that were clearly better in finals runs.

Are you meaning SG's btw? I mean, that is the weakest position in the NBA. By a mile. And you can't make an argument that Wade is better than Harden. Not a chance.

i think your bashing wade with a biased, subjective, inaccurate perspective. your'e the only person I've seen come out and say lebron carried that team with such minimal help. if anything the opinion is pretty opposite. lebron had tons of help. he had 2 legit #1 options who woulda been the best player on maybe 1/2 the NBA teams or more. even if wade wasn't going off in a series statistically he was still dwayne wade and forced a lot more pressure on a defense than say moe williams. which lebron benefited from greatly. the only time i can say wade was bad was the last finals series, and lebron was still lebron, and they got smoked.

this year wade is 2nd in NBA in pts +FG%. right between davis and lebron. the MVP leaders. he's still a really good player and top 3-5 SG. i may retract that as he is declining and if he misses a bunch of games and MIA miss playoffs. but when out there he is still ballin.

i discredit harden a lot for his lack of defense, below avg FG% and high turnovers. but it is a tough argument bc i think harden is a better closer at end of games than wade and I'm not sure i can convince that HOU would be better off with wade. but i think its really close and i don't completely write it off like you.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 08:38 PM
i think your bashing wade with a biased, subjective, inaccurate perspective. your'e the only person I've seen come out and say lebron carried that team with such minimal help. if anything the opinion is pretty opposite. lebron had tons of help. he had 2 legit #1 options who woulda been the best player on maybe 1/2 the NBA teams or more. even if wade wasn't going off in a series statistically he was still dwayne wade and forced a lot more pressure on a defense than say moe williams. which lebron benefited from greatly. the only time i can say wade was bad was the last finals series, and lebron was still lebron, and they got smoked.

this year wade is 2nd in NBA in pts +FG%. right between davis and lebron. the MVP leaders. he's still a really good player and top 3-5 SG. i may retract that as he is declining and if he misses a bunch of games and MIA miss playoffs. but when out there he is still ballin.

i discredit harden a lot for his lack of defense, below avg FG% and high turnovers. but it is a tough argument bc i think harden is a better closer at end of games than wade and I'm not sure i can convince that HOU would be better off with wade. but i think its really close and i don't completely write it off like you.

you are also judging Wade/Bosh on what they WERE, not what they delivered. Wade averaged 18 a game on league average PER the entire 2nd championship run. Bosh pulled a no show against Indiana, and other teams. He had shooters to help him, and while Bosh and Wade were nice compliments, you would be hard pressed to show me a superstar that won with less talent (again, forget their names, look at their production at the time) in the last 15 years or so.

Kobe is 3-4th in ppg. Is he playing well? Wade's not an elite player anymore, at all.

There is no case for Wade as a better player than Harden the last 2 years. Like none.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2014, 08:40 PM
people love to get caught in into what Wade used to be, and was for periods of time with LeBron even, and totally ignore what he WAS the 2nd half of that 4 year period. He was absolutely the Wade we know the 1st year they came together. After that, is just run downhill, and last year, and for series of the 2013 championship run, he was flat out a shell of himself in the playoffs.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 08:52 PM
its really easy to figure out. wade and bosh's numbers dipped a bit bc for the first time they had to share the court with 2 other olympians in the prime of their career when they got together. big adjustment, and had to differ. the opinion is lebron even became a better player and his production dipped too.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 08:53 PM
you are also judging Wade/Bosh on what they WERE, not what they delivered. Wade averaged 18 a game on league average PER the entire 2nd championship run. Bosh pulled a no show against Indiana, and other teams. He had shooters to help him, and while Bosh and Wade were nice compliments, you would be hard pressed to show me a superstar that won with less talent (again, forget their names, look at their production at the time) in the last 15 years or so.

Kobe is 3-4th in ppg. Is he playing well? Wade's not an elite player anymore, at all.

There is no case for Wade as a better player than Harden the last 2 years. Like none.

pointless mention for the discussion. wade is among the top scorers in the league with outstanding FG%. kobe is just chucking away.

Rain City
12-31-2014, 09:04 PM
people love to get caught in into what Wade used to be, and was for periods of time with LeBron even, and totally ignore what he WAS the 2nd half of that 4 year period. He was absolutely the Wade we know the 1st year they came together. After that, is just run downhill, and last year, and for series of the 2013 championship run, he was flat out a shell of himself in the playoffs.

its not like wade and bosh had a dramatic falloff as a player when lebron showed up. they had to make adjustments, but were still top players. superstar level players the majority of the 4 yr run.

Chronz
12-31-2014, 11:32 PM
its not like wade and bosh had a dramatic falloff as a player when lebron showed up. they had to make adjustments, but were still top players. superstar level players the majority of the 4 yr run.

Are we ignoring playoffs + injuries?