PDA

View Full Version : is the Atlantic Division the worst of all time?

Vampirate
12-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Discuss.

Wade n Fade
12-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Yes. The Celtics, 76ers, and Knicks have records that would support tanking their seasons. The Nets will finish in 2nd by default lol. The Knicks will never tank though, but if they could, I would recommend it since they have one franchise player that is nothing more than a good second fiddle. They traded away so many picks that tanking cannot help them unless it's protected, but their brand and fans wouldn't support it. I love when the Knicks, Celtics, and Lakers all suck. It gives smaller markets a chance to grow and have some of the spotlight.

RLundi
12-20-2014, 07:27 PM
I hate stupid "of all time" threads.

Infuriates me.

Is this the biggest jumping of the gun ever?

See? Infuriating.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Yes.

Bigbadmoffo
12-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Discuss.

Close but it has the best team in the east so that alone carries it.

Munkeysuit
12-20-2014, 07:59 PM
All time? probably not but it's definitely looking like a division for easy pickings.

nycericanguy
12-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Yes. The Celtics, 76ers, and Knicks have records that would support tanking their seasons. The Nets will finish in 2nd by default lol. The Knicks will never tank though, but if they could, I would recommend it since they have one franchise player that is nothing more than a good second fiddle. They traded away so many picks that tanking cannot help them unless it's protected, but their brand and fans wouldn't support it. I love when the Knicks, Celtics, and Lakers all suck. It gives smaller markets a chance to grow and have some of the spotlight.

they are 5-24 and Melo might have surgery. Tanking is for the best, a legit chance at a franchise player + Melo + tons of cap.

RAps are gonna go into the playoffs rested!...lol

Sly Guy
12-20-2014, 08:38 PM
they are 5-24 and Melo might have surgery. Tanking is for the best, a legit chance at a franchise player + Melo + tons of cap.

RAps are gonna go into the playoffs rested!...lol

raps going into the playoffs as if it were training camp :S

FriedTofuz
12-20-2014, 09:24 PM
raptors could beat all of boston, philly, ny and nj with just their bench at this point.. that's how bad the atlantic is.

Crackadalic
12-20-2014, 11:03 PM
raptors could beat all of boston, philly, ny and nj with just their bench at this point.. that's how bad the atlantic is.

Yall barely beat us the last time with your starters and us missing guys lol Chill