PDA

View Full Version : James Johnson Dunks On Andre Drummond, Gets Decked On Next Play

ClutchTime
12-19-2014, 11:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzpg2iN4erE

Dirty play. Just upset he got dunked on. Pathetic move Drummond.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-19-2014, 11:20 PM
Lol he mad.

DubbyDubbs
12-19-2014, 11:28 PM
Someone should tell him johnson is a black belt lol

LanceUpperCut
12-19-2014, 11:31 PM
Such a nasty dunk. So much power on that dunk and a arm in the face. JJ would of murdered that dumb *** Drummond with ease.

Shammyguy3
12-19-2014, 11:35 PM
I actually love this **** :laugh: it wasn't a clean foul by any means, but he shoved him with his shoulder. He didn't go hacking at his head/neck or undercutting him while he was in the air.

jerellh528
12-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Great dunk, but when you said decked I was expecting a solid punch to his face lol

Doogolas
12-20-2014, 12:06 AM
I actually love this **** :laugh: it wasn't a clean foul by any means, but he shoved him with his shoulder. He didn't go hacking at his head/neck or undercutting him while he was in the air.

Still a dick move. He already hit him in the face DURING the dunk. Which the refs somehow managed to miss.

Doogolas
12-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Great dunk, but when you said decked I was expecting a solid punch to his face lol

Punching JJ in the face would be probably the stupidest thing someone in the NBA could do.

Phenomenonsense
12-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Good **** Drummond. Enough of that weak ****. No one gets to dunk on you for free. You keep putting them on their *****, they'll start thinking twice about coming in.

beasted86
12-20-2014, 12:47 AM

This.

Maybe we're just old school.

raiderposting
12-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Wasn't a dangerous foul. I like it. Rather have that than him laughing about it with Johnson after the game or some bromantic bull ****

dtmagnet
12-20-2014, 12:49 AM
good **** drummond. Enough of that weak ****. No one gets to dunk on you for free. You keep putting them on their *****, they'll start thinking twice about coming in.

lmao

dalton749
12-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Good **** Drummond. Enough of that weak ****. No one gets to dunk on you for free. You keep putting them on their *****, they'll start thinking twice about coming in.

lol not the guy to do it to
james johnson isnt going to think twice about it, the guy would be fighting mma if he wasnt still in the nba
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/James-Johnson-The-NBA-first-round-pick-with-qui?urn=mma,172202

spreadeagle
12-20-2014, 12:55 AM
I would have like to see that fight..James Johnson is some sort of mixed martial arts guru and Drummond is a massive dude, entertaining lol

Sly Guy
12-20-2014, 01:31 AM
lol, hard, unnecessary foul. Reminded me of the 90's there for a second. I liked the fact it got heated, and I like how our boys stepped in to defend JJ.

Big men get dunked on and it happens to even the best shot blockers, but drummond throwing that shoulder out there is props to him for having some pride and showing that he cares. Props to the raps for not backing down when one of their boys gets knocked down on a dirty play. Liked the whole thing all around.

And JJ woulda kicked his ***. He's the martial artist with a reputation for not having his head completely screwed on right. Not the guy you wanna mess with, lol.

And was that a lets go raptors chant in detroit during the play? Oh man, def can't blame drummond for losing his cool there on his home floor.

PurpleLynch
12-20-2014, 08:13 AM
It wasn't a dangerous foul,but definitely a hard one in retaliation.
I wouldn't recommend going against JJ anyway,he's background on fighting sports is really good(not really good in MMA,but very good in kickboxing).

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 08:28 AM

No, he just did that on the first dunk. almost took his head off.

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 08:30 AM

JV did. Drummond was embarrassed last night. multiple times. He looked like he wanted to either cry, or hide.

ghettosean
12-20-2014, 09:36 AM

JV did. Drummond was embarrassed last night. multiple times. He looked like he wanted to either cry, or hide.

Hate to say it but it's true Drummond got schooled more than a few times last night. (I really didn't hate yo say it :D ).

Nice to see the passion from both sides though.

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Such a nasty dunk. So much power on that dunk and a arm in the face. JJ would of murdered that dumb *** Drummond with ease.

Drummond just shoulder bump him and he flew down like he got knocked out. Drummond would whoop that ***

mark1125
12-20-2014, 10:12 AM

I wont go as far as to say I love it but I have no issue with it. This is how basketball used to be before the league and fans got pussified.

jon32
12-20-2014, 10:24 AM
Pretty sick dunk.........liked Drummond giving it back tho too.......not the best guy to mess with tho.....Also getting into it with Chuck Hayes...that guy probably has that old man strength and would toss Drummond around like a rag doll.

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Drummond just shoulder bump him and he flew down like he got knocked out. Drummond would whoop that ***

Sure he would. Bargnani is also going to lead the league in rebounding and Calderon is going to win defensive player of the year for the East contending Knicks.

Drmmond was having a little hissy fit cause JJ just took a masssive **** on him.

Howard_Zinn
12-20-2014, 10:46 AM
Drummond would destroy that dude. He went flying from just a little check.. haha. Sure looked tough flying through the air like that.. 6'11, 290 lbs would be too much for that little man.

alexander_37
12-20-2014, 10:48 AM
JJ is big into martial arts... doubt it.

Howard_Zinn
12-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Raptor fans are funny.. Team gets a little success and the fans don't know how to handle it.. We get it, you guys are world champs, your guys can kick our guys ***. 'Merica.

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Raptor fans are funny.. Team gets a little success and the fans don't know how to handle it.. We get it, you guys are world champs, your guys can kick our guys ***. 'Merica.

now you know how the world feels about 'Merica

Howard_Zinn
12-20-2014, 10:57 AM
now you know how the world feels about 'Merica

We are the **** stain on the world these days.. haha

jp611
12-20-2014, 10:58 AM
James Johnson would kick the **** out of Drummond.

Tmath
12-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Drummond is James Johnson property now.

nastynice
12-20-2014, 11:35 AM
lol, nice! Gettin a lil old school in here, I like it. JJ probably gonna wanna posterize Andre next time they see each other.

nastynice
12-20-2014, 11:36 AM

Drummond would destroy that dude. He went flying from just a little check.. haha. Sure looked tough flying through the air like that.. 6'11, 290 lbs would be too much for that little man.

wtf? u ever been in a fight?

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Sure he would. Bargnani is also going to lead the league in rebounding and Calderon is going to win defensive player of the year for the East contending Knicks.

Drmmond was having a little hissy fit cause JJ just took a masssive **** on him.

Drummond got embarrassed when he got dunked on, then shouldered his *** to the ground like a rag doll.

And why are you talking about the Knicks? Like seriously can yall keep the Knicks **** out ya mouth for 1 day plz. It's a raps thread, stay on topic

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 11:50 AM
JJ is big into martial arts... doubt it.

I've seen a lot of black belts get their *** kicked in street fights. A shoulder was enough to knock his *** down, just imagine what a hard right hook would do

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 11:51 AM
wtf? u ever been in a fight?

Yeah, with a karate guy too at a bar and ****ed him up. Dude did a high jump kick, missed landed on his ankle and sprained it. All I had to do was get on top and pummel him

Miltstar
12-20-2014, 11:53 AM
JJ was about to drop another bomb on him, Drummond didn't want to make the highlights on back-to-back plays so he did the only thing he could!! Also probably sucks when the visiting teams fans cheer louder than your own!

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 11:56 AM
I've seen a lot of black belts get their *** kicked in street fights. A shoulder was enough to knock his *** down, just imagine what a hard right hook would do

cept Drummond would never get close enough as JJ would have round house kicked his face or JJ would have gotten around Drummond and put him down in a chokehold.

and more likely than not, Drummond doesn't know how to fight like most NBA players. j

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah, with a karate guy too at a bar and ****ed him up. Dude did a high jump kick, missed landed on his ankle and sprained it. All I had to do was get on top and pummel him

cool story brah

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 11:59 AM
cept Drummond would never get close enough as JJ would have round house kicked his face or JJ would have gotten around Drummond and put him down in a chokehold.

and more likely than not, Drummond doesn't know how to fight like most NBA players. j

Yeah sure

Cal827
12-20-2014, 12:04 PM
:laugh2:

Is there really a fight going on about what would happen in a fight between Drummond and Johnson. Is it really relevant?

James dunked on Drummond. Drummond gave him a dirty elbow. Was a bit of a scuffle afterwards. Cooler heads prevailed.

alexander_37
12-20-2014, 12:10 PM
.... yes it happens but highley unlikely

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:14 PM

Is there really a fight going on about what would happen in a fight between Drummond and Johnson. Is it really relevant?

James dunked on Drummond. Drummond gave him a dirty elbow. Was a bit of a scuffle afterwards. Cooler heads prevailed.

You see what FriedTofuz started :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:15 PM
.... yes it happens but highley unlikely

True, but the way James ran up on him, he wasn't ready to do no karate, all Drummond had to do was rock him and it's all over

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 12:16 PM

Yeah, and I ran into Drummond at an iCarly Marathon and we got into a tickle fight. Gotta love internet tough guys.

"I've seen a lot of black belts get their *** kicked in street fights. A shoulder was enough to knock his *** down, just imagine what a hard right hook would do"

You've seen a lot of black belts in street fights? Do they wear their belts to these fights? Where do you exactly hang out, the Double Deuce?

Drummond is a 21 year old kid from Prep School. Lets not pretend he's Chuck Norris because he threw an unsuspected hip at a guy moving off balance.

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:20 PM
Yeah, and I ran into Drummond at an iCarly Marathon and we got into a tickle fight. Gotta love internet tough guys.

"I've seen a lot of black belts get their *** kicked in street fights. A shoulder was enough to knock his *** down, just imagine what a hard right hook would do"

You've seen a lot of black belts in street fights? Do they wear their belts to these fights? Where do you exactly hang out, the Double Deuce?

Drummond is a 21 year old kid from Prep School. Lets not pretend he's Chuck Norris because he threw an unsuspected hip at a guy moving off balance.

I went to college in Buffalo, a lot of black belts attend there only to get their *** kick by bloods.

"oh Drummond threw an hip to an off balance James Johnson, yet James would kick his *** because he knows karate"

Lol

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 12:20 PM
True, but the way James ran up on him, he wasn't ready to do no karate, all Drummond had to do was rock him and it's all over

what? ofc not. thats called a cheap shot when JJ wasn't expecting. No one expected it. We all thought Drummond was mature enough that this happens from time to time and it was a basketball play - this shove was not a basketball play. There was no taunting from JJ to Drummond after the dunk so who knew this was coming. Drummond was just embarrassed.

What Drummond should have done was try to do it back to the Raptors in a basketball play and maybe try winning the game.

instead, he never got back into the game after the shove. at least the coach was just protecting his player from what might happen later i.e. cheap shot or injury from the Raptors or another fragrant on Drummond from a scuffle.

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 12:25 PM
Drummond got embarrassed when he got dunked on, then shouldered his *** to the ground like a rag doll.

And why are you talking about the Knicks? Like seriously can yall keep the Knicks **** out ya mouth for 1 day plz. It's a raps thread, stay on topic

Funny coming from the guy who chimes in on every Raptor related topic, always arguing for the none raptor side. I get it your bittier I feel for you kid.

So you think cause a big oaf like Drummond can beat a proven black belt/ kick boxer cause he knocked him down with a cheap shot shoulder well JJ is dribbling to the net ready to take his second massive deuce on Drummond face? Or are you just saying opposite of what the T.O. fans are saying like I suspect.

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:25 PM
what? ofc not. thats called a cheap shot when JJ wasn't expecting. No one expected it. We all thought Drummond was mature enough that this happens from time to time and it was a basketball play - this shove was not a basketball play. There was no taunting from JJ to Drummond after the dunk so who knew this was coming. Drummond was just embarrassed.

What Drummond should have done was try to do it back to the Raptors in a basketball play and maybe try winning the game.

instead, he never got back into the game after the shove. at least the coach was just protecting his player from what might happen later i.e. cheap shot or injury from the Raptors or another fragrant on Drummond from a scuffle.

no, what Drummond did was right, you guys are too soft. Try to dunk on me again and imma hip check you. That's straight up old school 90's basketball.

HoopsDrive
12-20-2014, 12:27 PM
I lost my **** when I saw that poster... Drummond got embarassed. His retaliation was a result of that and being at home with the away crowd cheering louder, he just lost his cool.

Also, if I had to bet money on who'd win in a fight I'd go with Johnson.

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 12:28 PM
no, what Drummond did was right, you guys are too soft. Try to dunk on me again and imma hip check you. That's straight up old school 90's basketball.

lol i could see that. its true. it is a soft era.

only reason why i would object to it is because this is the not the 90s so the culture isn't the same.

Miltstar
I went to college in Buffalo, a lot of black belts attend there only to get their *** kick by bloods.

"oh Drummond threw an hip to an off balance James Johnson, yet James would kick his *** because he knows karate"

Lol

you guys really fighting over this?

GiantsSwaGG
Funny coming from the guy who chimes in on every Raptor related topic, always arguing for the none raptor side. I get it your bittier I feel for you kid.

So you think cause a big oaf like Drummond can beat a proven black belt/ kick boxer cause he knocked him down with a cheap shot shoulder well JJ is dribbling to the net ready to take his second massive deuce on Drummond face? Or are you just saying opposite of what the T.O. fans are saying like I suspect.

Have you seen me in a Rockets thread, Kobe thread, OKC thread or do you only pay attention when I'm in a Raps thread? I'm in a raps thread talking about the Raptors, you in a raps thread talking about the Knicks.

Like I said just because he can kick box, karate etc doesn't mean he can't get his *** kick. Drummond barely hip checked him and dude flew like a rag doll. Like I said 6'11 290 lbs built, just imagine what a hard right hook would do

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:30 PM
lol i could see that. its true. it is a soft era.

only reason why i would object to it is because this is the not the 90s so the culture isn't the same.

Yeah the culture is too soft. Too many soft NBA players from LeBron, Melo hey even Blake is soft and dude is built himself

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 12:31 PM

I'd say it would be called for if JJ was taunting in any way but he never. It's ridicules to think everyone should retaliate after getting dunked on. Should they start throwing cheap shots every time some hits a 3pt in someones face or breaks someone's ankles with a crossover?

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 12:31 PM

alright alright come down. there was no point in talking about the Knicks though

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:32 PM
I lost my **** when I saw that poster... Drummond got embarassed. His retaliation was a result of that and being at home with the away crowd cheering louder, he just lost his cool.

Also, if I had to bet money on who'd win in a fight I'd go with Johnson.

As a Piston player/fan you should love that. I bet you if Josh Smith got dunked on, dude wouldn't even do nothing

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 12:32 PM
As a Piston player/fan you should love that. I bet you if Josh Smith got dunked on, dude wouldn't even do nothing

a agree. on both accounts.

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 12:33 PM
alright alright come down. there was no point in talking about the Knicks though

I'm just talking about former Raptors though. Is that allowed?

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:33 PM
I'd say it would be called for if JJ was taunting in any way but he never. It's ridicules to think everyone should retaliate after getting dunked on. Should they start throwing cheap shots every time some hits a 3pt in someones face or breaks someone's ankles with a crossover?

Hitting a 3pt no, but crossover and getting dunked on yeah. Watch basketball in the 80's/90's brah?

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:36 PM

So why didn't you talk about Vince Carter or Chris Bosh, Ed Davis, oh that's rights they're not playing for the Knicks

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 12:37 PM

you don't have to add "on the Knicks" because you know... they aren't that good. Most of them are really butthurt from their team sucking already after bold claims in the preseason lol

thats gonna start up some **** hahaha

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Hitting a 3pt no, but crossover and getting dunked on yeah. Watch basketball in the 80's/90's brah?

I did some but not much cause of my age but I don't buy the whole it was better back in my day talk. The XFL was rougher then the NFL does that make it better. What would you think if a player got injured because he just dunked on someone and the other guy was mad about it and took a cheap shot.

nastynice
12-20-2014, 12:41 PM

"pummeling" someone who sprained their ankle doesn't count as a fight

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 12:43 PM
So why didn't you talk about Vince Carter or Chris Bosh, Ed Davis, oh that's rights they're not playing for the Knicks

I was joking, I really was talking about the Kinicks. But OK Vince is a mama's boy, Bosh is a diva and Davis ,well that kids good **** can't talk bad about him.

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 12:45 PM
I was joking, I really was talking about the Kinicks. But OK Vince is a mama's boy, Bosh is a diva and Davis ,well that kids good **** can't talk bad about him.

Bosh the RuPaul hahaha

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:46 PM
"pummeling" someone who sprained their ankle doesn't count as a fight

It does when he tried to attack you

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 12:46 PM

It's all good, Knicks suck anyway

nastynice
12-20-2014, 12:47 PM
not really, lol

Blink
12-20-2014, 12:55 PM
The NBA is just soft. Jesus. This was happening 20 times a game in the 90's.

JJ did throw down hard on Drummond though.

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 01:16 PM
"I went to college in Buffalo, a lot of black belts attend there only to get their *** kick by bloods.

Lol "

I never said anything about James kicking his *** or karate.

Oh yes..........Im sure there are tons of Black Belt College kids from Buffalo fighting Bloods. That sounds like something that would frequently happen..

as you put, LOL

canzano55
12-20-2014, 01:18 PM
"I went to college in Buffalo, a lot of black belts attend there only to get their *** kick by bloods.

Lol "

Oh yes..........Im sure there are tons of Black Belt College kids from Buffalo fighting Bloods. That sounds like something that would frequently happen..

as you put, LOLThis made me chuckle.

Cal827
12-20-2014, 01:18 PM
You see what FriedTofuz started :laugh2:

:laugh2: This rivalry between Raptor-Knick fans is now more heated than most of what we see in the NBA these days :D

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 01:45 PM

Lol "

as you put, LOL

Come to buffalo and find out....

As I put

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Come to buffalo and find out....

As I put

Sure! Just let me know the campus pub and I want to come see these fights. Clearly I want nothing to do with gang members or black belt karate champs, but Id watch.

Are you still in school there? maybe we could go for wings. And then fight ninjas.

ghettosean
12-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Can someone please take GiantswaGGs side please so this doesn't look stupid and one sided.

Sheeeit I'll do it...

He saw karate kids get beat up in street fights therefore James Johnson would lose to Andre "the giant" Drummond in a fight.

Case closed!

Below are some authentic moves that would tear JJ a new arse hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizrGcy_R1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Sure! Just let me know the campus pub and I want to come see these fights. Clearly I want nothing to do with gang members or black belt karate champs, but Id watch.

Are you still in school there? maybe we could go for wings. And then fight ninjas.

Sure, I know a restaurant where we can get 275 wings for $75z you in?

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Can someone please take GiantswaGGs side please so this doesn't look stupid and one sided.

Sheeeit I'll do it...

He saw karate kids get beat up in street fights therefore James Johnson would lose to Andre "the giant" Drummond in a fight.

Case closed!

Below are some authentic moves that would tear JJ a new arse hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizrGcy_R1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's all I wanted

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Sure, I know a restaurant where we can get 275 wings for $75z you in?

I've actually heard buffalo has the best wings. I'm in. Im good to eat about 40. And cheap beer. Im not good for fighting. I am more a Greivis Vasquez type.

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 02:27 PM
I've actually heard buffalo has the best wings. I'm in. Im good to eat about 40. And cheap beer. Im not good for fighting. I am more a Greivis Vasquez type.

The spicy wings are the best, and you're a Greivis type, let me guess one of them pretty boys huh

ilovesports
12-20-2014, 02:27 PM
i get you have seen numerous black belts get pummeled by bloods

BUT have you seen the Karate Kid?
Johnny and the Cobra Kai beat the **** out of little Daniel until Mr Miyagi teaches him the art of karate.

PurpleLynch
12-20-2014, 02:34 PM

Little check? Most of PSD posters would have trouble gettin' on their feet after a Drummond's "little check".

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2014, 02:42 PM
i get you have seen numerous black belts get pummeled by bloods

BUT have you seen the Karate Kid?
Johnny and the Cobra Kai beat the **** out of little Daniel until Mr Miyagi teaches him the art of karate.

jp611
12-20-2014, 02:51 PM

Bad *** over here (https://imgflip.com/i/fji1e)

Doogolas
12-20-2014, 03:26 PM
The funniest part about this whole thing to me is the idea that JJ is some small dude. It's not a 6' PG, he's also a very large man.

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 03:29 PM
The spicy wings are the best, and you're a Greivis type, let me guess one of them pretty boys huh

Pretty Boy, no. I just don't fight. Or make up stories of fighting black belts that try to round house kick me to impress internet forums. GO BUFFALO COLLEGE!

koreancabbage
12-20-2014, 03:48 PM
This thread just got weird

Hawkeye15
12-20-2014, 03:50 PM
no problem with it. Reminds me of older school basketball. While our PC society doesn't want to watch super physical play anymore, there was always an aspect of it I liked, even if it sort of doesn't belong in the professional sport of basketball.

jp611
12-20-2014, 03:55 PM
What does not wanting players to be injured have to do w/ being politically correct?

There's a reason why hard fouls aren't allowed. And it has nothing to do w/ being politically correct.

I enjoyed the old school battles as well. But I'm not mad that we're more concerned about the safety of players.

Phenomenonsense
12-20-2014, 04:23 PM
james johnson isnt going to think twice about it, the guy would be fighting mma if he wasnt still in the nba
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/James-Johnson-The-NBA-first-round-pick-with-qui?urn=mma,172202

Let him do something about it then? All I see are raptor fans rushing to his defense. Dre has to have at least 60 lbs of muscle on the guy. He'd still **** him up.

BlueandWhite
12-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Let him do something about it then? All I see are raptor fans rushing to his defense. Dre has to have at least 60 lbs of muscle on the guy. He'd still **** him up.

If Drummond's so tough, let him do something about it. All I see is piston fans rushing to his defense. JJ is trained in fighting. He'd still *** him up.

See how stupid you sound??

BHF
12-20-2014, 04:29 PM

Drummond is too dumb to play basketball let alone fight lets be real here.

FriedTofuz
12-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Drummond got ticked off and wanted to take a cheap shot at james johnson. Probably not the best thing to do considering how much of a fighting freak that james is while he is a bit crazy..

spreadeagle
12-20-2014, 04:57 PM

Lol

Buffalo is a hotbed for karate masters...who the **** knew lol

Blitzbolt
12-20-2014, 05:00 PM
I like it as a big man you can't let dudes dunk all over you even if your teams sucks.

ghettosean
12-20-2014, 05:08 PM

Didn't you post on the 1st page about Drummond. Also the rest of your post proves Bruce Lee was one of the worlds easiest pushovers of all time give me The Rock or Hulk Hogan any day of the week :rolleyes:

dtmagnet
12-20-2014, 05:19 PM

My favorite post in this thread. So many epic references.

Sadds The Gr8
12-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Bad *** over here (https://imgflip.com/i/fji1e)
[emoji23]

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 05:32 PM

Come on JJ's not this cold hearted dude, he's not going to take a massive dump on Drummond like he did and then turn around and beat the living **** out of him in front of his fans and mother who was in the crowd.

JJ also has the rest of the NBA season ahead of him where it's pretty much already over for Drummond.

LanceUpperCut
12-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Anyway lets all focus on how awesome of a dunk it was instead of the cheap shot afterwards.

Definitely a candidate for dunk of the year so far.

Cal827
12-20-2014, 06:04 PM
**** the dunk of the year stuff... This thread is getting up there too. This is pretty ****ing funny :laugh:

Good Job guys

dalton749
12-20-2014, 06:35 PM
Great dunk, would have been better if they called the obvious foul on it, but the refs were probably just as shocked as anyone lol.

Anyway, tale of the tape

James Johnson 6'9 250
20-0 kick boxing, 7-0 MMA
2nd degree blackbelt
Vs.
Andre Drummond 6'11 280
Man child, 45% FT
His mom is in attendance

Anddd fight...

Baltoro
12-20-2014, 06:38 PM
This thread is a beaut.

I don't know why I get such a kick out of Chuck Hayes in the video with the finger pointing. I would give anything to hear the audio and dialogue of the players in this scuffle.

Howard_Zinn
12-20-2014, 06:43 PM
Great dunk, would have been better if they called the obvious foul on it, but the refs were probably just as shocked as anyone lol.

Anyway, tale of the tape

James Johnson 6'9 250
20-0 kick boxing, 7-0 MMA
2nd degree blackbelt
Vs.
Andre Drummond 6'11 280
Man child, 45% FT
His mom is in attendance

Anddd fight...

Close friend of mine is a 41-3 MMA fighter trained by Dan Severn and still lives at home with his parents. I've also seen him lose a street fight.

GOAT thread, Toronto fans never disappoint..

Howard_Zinn
12-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Some people don't get giddy by an MMA record.. Must be a Canadian thing..

Howard_Zinn
12-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Drummond is too dumb to play basketball let alone fight lets be real here.

Let's be real? haha. ok.

PurpleLynch
12-20-2014, 07:11 PM
This thread is gold.
Anyway,black belts of any martial arts shouldn't use their techniques to start a fight outside of the dojo/ring,just to defend themselves. I mean,it's the golden rule of any eastern fight sport. What kind of black belts are growing in the Usa?

BHF
12-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Close friend of mine is a 41-3 MMA fighter trained by Dan Severn and still lives at home with her parents. I've also seen her lose a street fight.

GOAT thread, Toronto fans never disappoint..

Tell us more please whats her name?

Phenomenonsense
12-20-2014, 07:18 PM
If Drummond's so tough, let him do something about it. All I see is piston fans rushing to his defense. JJ is trained in fighting. He'd still *** him up.

See how stupid you sound??

No. Drummond pushed him down like he was a bunch of legos. Pistons are acknowledging the reality of the situation: JJ dunked all over Drummond. Drummond then threw him to the ground like a rag doll. Those are facts. I'm sure JJ could **** up people relative to his weight class. There is a reason there are weight classes though, because someone 290-300 lbs would just pummel someone of smaller stature.

Phenomenonsense
12-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Drummond got ticked off and wanted to take a cheap shot at james johnson. Probably not the best thing to do considering how much of a fighting freak that james is while he is a bit crazy..

You epitomize the ridiculous nature of this argument in your sig. That **** must be what all Raptor fans think "knowing martial arts" is like. Those five guys would beat the **** out of that one girl.

Phenomenonsense
12-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Didn't you post on the 1st page about Drummond. Also the rest of your post proves Bruce Lee was one of the worlds easiest pushovers of all time give me The Rock or Hulk Hogan any day of the week :rolleyes:

I am not defending Drummond in anyway. Dude got dunked on. I said I was glad he rocked Johnson because of it.

PurpleLynch
12-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Tell us more please whats her name?

He edited his comment. "Her" is "His" now. ANyway,could you please tell us the name? His/her mma curriculum looks very good. It has to be on Sherdog.

BHF
12-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Cant wait till the next game when Hansbrough elbows Drummond in the face lol

king4day
12-20-2014, 07:54 PM
Great dunk but he didn't dunk on Drummond. He dunked next to him.

PurpleLynch
12-20-2014, 08:00 PM
Real footage from a badass bar fight in Buffalo..definitely road house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVACVY4DBew

dalton749
12-20-2014, 08:30 PM
No. Drummond pushed him down like he was a bunch of legos. Pistons are acknowledging the reality of the situation: JJ dunked all over Drummond. Drummond then threw him to the ground like a rag doll. Those are facts. I'm sure JJ could **** up people relative to his weight class. There is a reason there are weight classes though, because someone 290-300 lbs would just pummel someone of smaller stature.

Brandon Jennings would have knocked him down he was side stepping him as his feet were leaving the ground. And they are in the same weight class soooo what is this post lol.

ghettosean
12-20-2014, 08:31 PM
**** the dunk of the year stuff... This thread is getting up there too. This is pretty ****ing funny :laugh:

Good Job guys

Do you have to be so ****ing lovable cal GAWD!!!

Cal827
12-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Side note, with the Raptors and Knicks facing off tomorrow, I ask my fellow Raptor and the Knick fans in this thread: Who's gonna wreck the forum? :D

Cal827
12-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Do you have to be so ****ing lovable cal GAWD!!!

Just gotta give credit where credit is due.

Just like Tofuz's thread... That stayed alive for a month and got about 850 posts lol :clap:

RLundi
12-20-2014, 09:24 PM
Good for Dre.

FriedTofuz
12-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Just gotta give credit where credit is due.

Just like Tofuz's thread... That stayed alive for a month and got about 850 posts lol :clap:

well, it wasnt a problem until the end when people got out of hand. many mods posted in it and didnt see it as a problem.

dtmagnet
12-20-2014, 09:41 PM

Royce Gracie proved that way of thinking to be complete bullcrap.

smith&wesson
12-20-2014, 09:49 PM
This thread is gold.
Anyway,black belts of any martial arts shouldn't use their techniques to start a fight outside of the dojo/ring,just to defend themselves. I mean,it's the golden rule of any eastern fight sport. What kind of black belts are growing in the Usa?

lol did you watch the clip at all ?? JJ didn't start anything... just saying.

smith&wesson
12-20-2014, 09:51 PM
as a raptor fan I don't have a problem with what Drummond did. JJ had just crowned him on the previous play and was about to blow past him for another bucket. Big man rules say put that man on his arse, Drummond just did what he had to do.

on a side note, I loved seeing all those raps fans on the pistons home court after the game. Raptors taking over!!

Cal827
12-20-2014, 09:59 PM
well, it wasnt a problem until the end when people got out of hand. many mods posted in it and didnt see it as a problem.

Yeah, I just found it hilarious that just when you think that thread was gone, it'd be back at the top of the forum 2 days later :laugh2:

FlashBolt
12-20-2014, 10:57 PM

Lmao, you don't know anything about martial arts... or combat sports in general. Weight class only means so much when it gets to a certain weight. For example: Is a 500 lb man going to beat a 260 pounder who has been training in martial arts his entire life? No.. Drummond would get killed for the simple fact that this man would chop his legs down and then KO him with a spinning back kick. If you know anything about karate; you never mess with someone who has the ability to stop a kick inches away from your face. That kind of focus and accuracy at that height? Good luck. The amount of force along with his kickboxing/karate experience? Not to mention his family comes from a karate background? Haha. This isn't your typical karate practitioner. He's also 20-0 in kickboxing... something that requires an enormous amount of pain tolerance. Watch the video again. James Johnson was ready to kick Drummond's *** but hesitated because he knew there would be no point. It would only cost him his career and possibly, a jail sentence.

Crackadalic
12-20-2014, 11:06 PM
That wasn't anything crazy

DemarDerozan
12-20-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm glad Drummond sent this message. He needs to be a tough big like KG or Chandler, guys who have one rings. Not the soft sort of teddy bear big man that D12 and Blake developed into.

Phenomenonsense
12-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Lmao, you don't know anything about martial arts... or combat sports in general. Weight class only means so much when it gets to a certain weight. For example: Is a 500 lb man going to beat a 260 pounder who has been training in martial arts his entire life? No.. Drummond would get killed for the simple fact that this man would chop his legs down and then KO him with a spinning back kick. If you know anything about karate; you never mess with someone who has the ability to stop a kick inches away from your face. That kind of focus and accuracy at that height? Good luck. The amount of force along with his kickboxing/karate experience? Not to mention his family comes from a karate background? Haha. This isn't your typical karate practitioner. He's also 20-0 in kickboxing... something that requires an enormous amount of pain tolerance. Watch the video again. James Johnson was ready to kick Drummond's *** but hesitated because he knew there would be no point. It would only cost him his career and possibly, a jail sentence.

Get the **** outta here telling me what I know about what I know. I've been watching MMA and the UFC since before there were ****ing weight classes and that **** wasn't pretty. I'm not even going to keep wasting my time with you and other posters like you. It's obvious you have some vision of how a fight will go in your head, probably because every "fight" you've ever been in has been hypothetical and some passive aggressive visualization of something you couldn't do in real life. Go on about your business.

FlashBolt
12-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Get the **** outta here telling me what I know about what I know. I've been watching MMA and the UFC since before there were ****ing weight classes and that **** wasn't pretty. I'm not even going to keep wasting my time with you and other posters like you. It's obvious you have some vision of how a fight will go in your head, probably because every "fight" you've ever been in has been hypothetical and some passive aggressive visualization of something you couldn't do in real life. Go on about your business.

You're clearly neurotic. I debunked your crappy weight class argument and you insist on immature retorts. A 20-30 lb advantage is miniscule when you're already at a certain weight. Clearly, you don't know anything and judging by how you post, your parents may have intentionally dropped you regularly as a child. You've been watching MMA and UFC.. Lmao. My one year old nephew can watch porn. Does that mean he will understand what it is? It's obvious that you think size is the most important factor in a fight. Do you think Andre Drummond will beat Cain Velasquez? You watch UFC.. you tell me, LOL.

Phenomenonsense
12-21-2014, 01:11 AM
You're clearly neurotic. I debunked your crappy weight class argument and you insist on immature retorts. A 20-30 lb advantage is miniscule when you're already at a certain weight. Clearly, you don't know anything and judging by how you post, your parents may have intentionally dropped you regularly as a child. You've been watching MMA and UFC.. Lmao. My one year old nephew can watch porn. Does that mean he will understand what it is? It's obvious that you think size is the most important factor in a fight. Do you think Andre Drummond will beat Cain Velasquez? You watch UFC.. you tell me, LOL.

Holy **** you're an uppity little **** aren't you? You're the type of person to always tell someone what they know and then try and laugh at that **** eh? I use "bad" words so I'm unintelligent? I don't know what you're on about, but I have a graduate degree. Drummond was 30 lbs bigger than Johnson is now when he came out of college. Dude has to be pushing 300 lbs nowadays. It is much closer to 40-50 lb difference. Like I said, I'm not wasting my time with you. You already have this fantasy of how the fight would play out and be done in ten seconds. That's all I needed to hear from you to know you're not worth my time.

FlashBolt
12-21-2014, 01:16 AM
Holy **** you're an uppity little **** aren't you? You're the type of person to always tell someone what they know and then try and laugh at that **** eh? I use "bad" words so I'm unintelligent? I don't know what you're on about, but I have a graduate degree. Drummond was 30 lbs bigger than Johnson is now when he came out of college. Dude has to be pushing 300 lbs nowadays. It is much closer to 40-50 lb difference. Like I said, I'm not wasting my time with you. You already have this fantasy of how the fight would play out and be done in ten seconds. That's all I needed to hear from you to know you're not worth my time.

So, can Andre Drummond beat Cain Velasquez? Plus, when did I say you were unintelligent? Do you even know what neurotic means? You can be neurotic but also be intelligent. They operate differently. The fact that you even brought up a degree already shows how insecure you are. He's pushing 300 lbs because he was bigger than Johnson was at college? Do you even understand your logic?

Phenomenonsense
12-21-2014, 01:20 AM
So, can Andre Drummond beat Cain Velasquez?

When the **** did I say that? I'm just not drinking the kool-aid. I've sure as hell never seen Johnson fight in the octagon, so there is no way I'm saying his skill level is enough to overcome the reach, height, and weight advantage Drummond has. "Blackbelt" doesn't mean ****. Most martial arts are about percision, technique, and discipline. Not fighting.

FlashBolt
12-21-2014, 01:30 AM
When the **** did I say that? I'm just not drinking the kool-aid. I've sure as hell never seen Johnson fight in the octagon, so there is no way I'm saying his skill level is enough to overcome the reach, height, and weight advantage Drummond has. "Blackbelt" doesn't mean ****. Most martial arts are about percision, technique, and discipline. Not fighting.

You're a complete joke. You just said you've never seen Johnson fight but you're already claiming Andre Drummond can beat him in a fight. Then, you went on to say that martial arts is about technique, precision, and discipline. Which one is it? Johnson is 20-0 in kickboxing and has been practicing karate for decades. His entire family are all black belts in karate except his 10 year old sister. If you don't know what you're talking about, please refrain from publicly displaying your stupidity. Your height/weight/reach advantage would have an argument if he was fighting some random scrub in the subway station. Even if I use that logic -- which is completely false since Bruce Lee has been documented fighting many people twice his size), you completely ignore the fact that this guy comes from parents who are 5th dan in Black Belt.. Something that takes at least 7-9 years to achieve in most karate schools. He has a MMA record of 7-0. There are many stories and testimonies from his teammates of Johnson's feats.. His spinning heel kick can touch the rim. He roundhouse kicked Chris Paul at full force and stopped just an a couple of inches from hitting CP3's head as proof that he was legit. But yeah.. he's just a random guy.

Phenomenonsense
12-21-2014, 01:35 AM
You're a complete joke. You just said you've never seen Johnson fight but you're already claiming Andre Drummond can beat him in a fight.

This right here is why I'm not even talking to you again after this post. You can't help but put words in my mouth. The only thing I said was all you little ********* who haven't been in fights, who watch anime and old kung-fu movies and somehow think you know **** about fighting are beyond ridiculous. "He's the wrong one to **** with. He'll drop you in 10 seconds flat." Blah blah blah. I don't give a **** who would win, people not giving Drummond any respect based on his size, reach, and weight advantage are ****ing crazy. All this "blah blah he's lucky Johnson didn't staright up kill him." Johnson dunked on him and Drummond put him on his ***. Good move Drummond. Do it again if he gets bold again. That's all I've said. And that's all I'm going to say.

EDIT: I want you to know I stopped reading there too.

Deception
12-21-2014, 01:37 AM
as a raptor fan I don't have a problem with what Drummond did. JJ had just crowned him on the previous play and was about to blow past him for another bucket. Big man rules say put that man on his arse, Drummond just did what he had to do.

on a side note, I loved seeing all those raps fans on the pistons home court after the game. Raptors taking over!!

Your Raptors fans were an embarrassment to your fan base, they started fist fights with random Pistons fans and harassed ones who were with their families minding their own business.

DemarDerozan
12-21-2014, 02:00 AM
That's just sad. I like the Raps all right... And they have a decent squad this year. But the fan base does seem a little pompous. Maybe that's what winning does to fans?

Not entirely... Because you never see Spurs fans acting ridiculous and talking **** to everyone.

Toronto is just happy to be where they are perhaps, after getting **** on by the league for 20 years. But they really should show a little more class.

akesh99
12-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Your Raptors fans were an embarrassment to your fan base, they started fist fights with random Pistons fans and harassed ones who were with their families minding their own business.

I was one of the Raptor fans who made the trip up and I literally did not see any Raptor fans starting **** with Piston fans. I don't doubt that there may have been a couple altercations, but to say that all the fans there were an embarrassment is way off base. From what I saw, most Raptor and Piston fans in attendance were actually fraternizing with each other and they seemed pretty impressed we were willing to cross the border to support our team. Some just seemed annoyed that we came into their building and showed up their fans and their team and you seem to be one of those people.

CityofChaos
12-21-2014, 02:36 AM
Drummonds frustrations stem from the fact that his team sucks and his defense if terrible. Johnson would have murdered him considering he's a trained fighter.

cmellofan15
12-21-2014, 03:35 AM
I'm glad Drummond sent this message. He needs to be a tough big like KG or Chandler, guys who have one rings. Not the soft sort of teddy bear big man that D12 and Blake developed into.

Lmao at Garnett being a tough big

Deception
12-21-2014, 03:43 AM
That's just sad. I like the Raps all right... And they have a decent squad this year. But the fan base does seem a little pompous. Maybe that's what winning does to fans?

Not entirely... Because you never see Spurs fans acting ridiculous and talking **** to everyone.

Toronto is just happy to be where they are perhaps, after getting **** on by the league for 20 years. But they really should show a little more class.

Exactly, you have any fan base that suffers losing seasons and finally start to turn things around, fans start to get cocky. It's going to happen with any team, but it was a little obnoxious at the game, especially when I paid to see a game and instead was distracted by fans.

dalton749
12-21-2014, 03:56 AM
What it all comes down to is:
There isn't a single player in the nba that would **** with JJ, and Valanciunas is better than Drummond

PurpleLynch
12-21-2014, 08:15 AM
lol did you watch the clip at all ?? JJ didn't start anything... just saying.

Yes,in fact my post was referencing a poster who said that at Buffalo's college there are lot of black belts. I'm not arguing anything about what happened.
I think that JJ's dunk is a contender for dunk of the year,while Drummond's foul was not that dangerous,but surely a hard one and in retaliation.

LanceUpperCut
12-21-2014, 10:10 AM

Are you sure your not taking the bias route here. To think all the wholesome people of Detroit had nothing to do with any of the altercations being a little disgruntled after the lose and their hero Drummond getting embarrassed is kind of hard to believe.

mark1125
12-21-2014, 10:39 AM
Such a minor thing and all the internet tough guys come out. Only at PSD. LOL

Funny thing is Drummond and JJ probably forgot about this 2 days ago.

Cal827
12-21-2014, 10:43 AM
THOSE Raptors Bandwagoners were an embarrassment to your fan base, they started fist fights with random Pistons fans and harassed ones who were with their families minding their own business.

Fixed. I'm starting to hate the increased fan base. I don't mind some of the ones who are starting to get to know the game, but some idiots are just plain disruptive lol... These are the guys who'll probably start a fire if we get knocked off by Cleveland or Chicago or Atlanta in the playoffs :pity:

It's King Bandwagoner's fault. ****ing Drake.

dalton749
12-21-2014, 11:57 AM
yeah theres so many bandwagon fans up here now its stupid
pretty much anyone buying into the we the north campaign just jumped on when they made the playoffs last year, now everyone thinks theyre a fan

i actually miss when they sucked because i could watch the games in peace, and didnt have to listen to people who know nothing try and have basketball conversations

GiantsSwaGG
12-21-2014, 11:59 AM
10 pages thou :laugh2:

koreancabbage
12-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Side note, with the Raptors and Knicks facing off tomorrow, I ask my fellow Raptor and the Knick fans in this thread: Who's gonna wreck the forum? :D

Fried Tofuz

akesh99
12-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Exactly, you have any fan base that suffers losing seasons and finally start to turn things around, fans start to get cocky. It's going to happen with any team, but it was a little obnoxious at the game, especially when I paid to see a game and instead was distracted by fans.

I don't see it as us being cocky, we're just passionate and proud to finally have a winning squad.

And FYI, whether you live in Detroit or made the trip from Toronto like I did, we both paid to see the game. If I have to be "distracted" by your male cheerleaders throwing tshirts into the crowd DURING plays every time you guys hit a three, or by your fans' attempt to start a "USA" chant to show up us Canadians, then hell ya I'm gonna cheer for my team when we're hitting threes or dunking on you guys. Us Toronto fans were in another building and we wanted our presence to be felt- simple as that. It wasn't to piss off Pistons fans but rather to rally behind our squad on the road and show them we were behind them. It was a legit college atmosphere in there and as a Raps fan I loved it. I sat right behind the Detroit bench and they looked pissed your fans laid down and let us take over your building like that. Next time, instead of hating on an entire fan base for being passionate like you have in previous posts, try and rally behind your own team and show some support instead of getting "distracted" by what the visiting fans are cheering.

koreancabbage
12-21-2014, 12:45 PM
I don't see it as us being cocky, we're just passionate and proud to finally have a winning squad.

And FYI, whether you live in Detroit or made the trip from Toronto like I did, we both paid to see the game. If I have to be "distracted" by your male cheerleaders throwing tshirts into the crowd DURING plays every time you guys hit a three, or by your fans' attempt to start a "USA" chant to show up us Canadians, then hell ya I'm gonna cheer for my team when we're hitting threes or dunking on you guys. Us Toronto fans were in another building and we wanted our presence to be felt- simple as that. It wasn't to piss off Pistons fans but rather to rally behind our squad on the road and show them we were behind them. It was a legit college atmosphere in there and as a Raps fan I loved it. I sat right behind the Detroit bench and they looked pissed your fans laid down and let us take over your building like that. Next time, instead of hating on an entire fan base for being passionate like you have in previous posts, try and rally behind your own team and show some support instead of getting "distracted" by what the visiting fans are cheering.

preach brotha

HoopsDrive
12-21-2014, 01:01 PM
yeah theres so many bandwagon fans up here now its stupid
pretty much anyone buying into the we the north campaign just jumped on when they made the playoffs last year, now everyone thinks theyre a fan

i actually miss when they sucked because i could watch the games in peace, and didnt have to listen to people who know nothing try and have basketball conversations

Yeah I really dislike the whole "We The North" thing, sounds corny as ****. The bandwagoners are to be expected though, when a team starts winning they come out in full force.

Gotta say, Raptors have one of the best fanbases to be willing to travel to their away games in a large contingent like that.

koreancabbage
12-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah I really dislike the whole "We The North" thing, sounds corny as ****. The bandwagoners are to be expected though, when a team starts winning they come out in full force.

Gotta say, Raptors have one of the best fanbases to be willing to travel to their away games in a large contingent like that.

i like the we the north campaign and i've been a raptors fans since the team started.

and I like the reference to Game of Thrones. just brought everyone together as part of this exclusive club type of thing. If it wasn't "We the North" it would have probably been something else.

Cleveland and Detroit are pretty close though

HoopsDrive
12-21-2014, 01:38 PM
i like the we the north campaign and i've been a raptors fans since the team started.

and I like the reference to Game of Thrones. just brought everyone together as part of this exclusive club type of thing. If it wasn't "We the North" it would have probably been something else.

Cleveland and Detroit are pretty close though

To each their own, I'm not into GoT so I wouldn't know about the reference.

The cities may be close but it's pretty gutsy to make that kind of noise as a visiting team. I wasn't there but from the broadcast it definitely sounded like the Raptors fans were a lot louder. If I was in the home crowd and saw a mass of visitors being louder than us... I'd be pissed no doubt.

GodsSon
12-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Royce Gracie proved that way of thinking to be complete bullcrap.

lol was just going to say...

I've seen numerous street fights involving small guys who beat the **** out of a bigger guy.

Doogolas
12-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Where the heck do you people watch all these street fights!?!

blahblahyoutoo
12-21-2014, 03:26 PM
I would have like to see that fight..James Johnson is some sort of mixed martial arts guru and Drummond is a massive dude, entertaining lol

why? it wouldn't even be a close fight.

blahblahyoutoo
12-21-2014, 03:30 PM

Lol

lol, bloods. you mean the guys that hold their guns sideways and shoot pushing the gun forwards for that extra momentum?
or the ones that only fight when they outnumber their rivals?

Howard_Zinn
12-21-2014, 03:53 PM
Toronto fans are out of control.. Going to be some hate built up against that team league wide after their team gets bounced second round.. It's not just here either. Never seen so many people acting like little kids about a sports team.

Act like you been here. I've watched my favorite team win three titles.. Doesn't make me part of it.. haha. Can't believe a fanbase is acting like this at 22-6 in the weakest the East has ever been. Enjoy it.

GodsSon
12-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Toronto fans are out of control.. Going to be some hate built up against that team league wide after their team gets bounced second round.. It's not just here either. Never seen so many people acting like little kids about a sports team.

Act like you been here. I've watched my favorite team win three titles.. Doesn't make me part of it.. haha. Can't believe a fanbase is acting like this at 22-6 in the weakest the East has ever been. Enjoy it.

Tell em why you mad son!!

Baltoro
12-21-2014, 04:04 PM

You're not going to sit there and make broad, grandiose and generalized statements about a fan base like that are you? You're better than that. I just find it a touch ironic coming from a Pistons fan. Malice at the Palace? That was in Detroit, right? With the fans throwing beer onto the court and at the players, right?

Howard_Zinn
12-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Tell em why you mad son!!

Point proven.. Wow.

ghettosean
12-21-2014, 05:18 PM

If out pf control means travelling on the road to support you team then we are completely out of control. We've done this for years now especially traveling to Detroit because it's so close.

Overreact much???

LanceUpperCut
12-21-2014, 06:36 PM

You sound so bitter. Your actually Whining about a fan base supporting their team.

Miltstar
12-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Detroit is literally right across the border, just like Cleveland for many Canadians (Raptors fans) it is both closer and cheaper than going to the Air Canada Center! I understand the embarrassment for the home team, but we take pride in our team and our culture! We've endured soo many terrible teams in all sports that when one of them starts showing some real promise we get overwhelmed with excitement!

Hawkeye15
12-21-2014, 07:41 PM
how did this turn into a thread about martial arts and MMA haha

canzano55
12-21-2014, 08:31 PM

Act like you been here. I've watched my favorite team win three titles.. Doesn't make me part of it.. haha. Can't believe a fanbase is acting like this at 22-6 in the weakest the East has ever been. Enjoy it.What team would that be?

"I'm an experienced winner and so I have more dignity in dealing with victory than you ingrates."

Try following a team that has known nothing but abject misery for almost the entire span of its existence then get back to me.

Its easy to be a fan of the Yankees, Real Madrid's and Lakers of the world because they only know success whereas there are supporters who have barely tasted it and go their whole lives never experiencing it.

jp611
12-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Where the heck do you people watch all these street fights!?!

In Buffalo

aman_13
12-21-2014, 09:29 PM

Seriously? You going to critisize a fan base for supporting their team? That's weak.

bucketss
12-21-2014, 09:48 PM

uhh didn't you guys almostt get people killed years back?

DemarDerozan
12-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Angry fans of a "prideful" winning team. Plus bandwagoners (I never thought the Raps would have Bandwagon fans... Korean Cabbage).

Anyhow your behavior is downright embarrassing and not far from the Miami Heat morons from a couple years ago.

Jeffy25
12-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Drummond just looks like a punk

FriedTofuz
12-22-2014, 01:28 AM

hawkeye could take james johnson, right hawk? I remember you telling me about your history from back in the day! sounded epic.

Sean Moore
12-22-2014, 08:21 AM
That was pretty sweet. I did think that a punch was going to be thrown though seeing how you did use the word deck in the title of your thread and deck is a term synonymous with punch.

PurpleLynch
12-22-2014, 08:48 AM

I really don't know. It started from a post of user "Giantswagg",saying that in a bar fight in Buffalo he pummeled a black belt who tried to jump kick him to death.

Nycbball08
12-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Jj was probably talking chit after, I like the foul nothing malicious here....The NBA has become softer than charmin.

koreancabbage
12-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Angry fans of a "prideful" winning team. Plus bandwagoners (I never thought the Raps would have Bandwagon fans... Korean Cabbage).

Anyhow your behavior is downright embarrassing and not far from the Miami Heat morons from a couple years ago.

WTF never a bandwagon. since day 1.

noone is angry. who is downright embarrassing? what did each of us say about the Raptors that would make us embarrassing? this one play?

SMH. STFU. you don't know what you're talking about.

LanceUpperCut
12-22-2014, 11:19 AM

What a stupid ignorant comment. The only one who should be embarrassed is bitter trolls like you.

Does it really piss some of you guys off that much that Raptor fans are happy about their team sitting at 22-6. I've never heard even one fan on here claim were some title contender, if anything the majority had very mild expectations and even with the record it's pretty much in the same area.

Also how do you call a guy who's been very active in the Raps forum for years and band wagoner.

Vampirate
12-22-2014, 12:25 PM
How did this reach 12 pages?

bucketss
12-22-2014, 01:09 PM

mostly dudes talking about who would win a fight james vs drummond lol.

ghettosean
12-22-2014, 01:19 PM
WTF never a bandwagon. since day 1.

noone is angry. who is downright embarrassing? what did each of us say about the Raptors that would make us embarrassing? this one play?

SMH. STFU. you don't know what you're talking about.

I've been a fan since day 1 also and I've also been a season ticket holder for at least 5 years maybe longer but there is no need to justify yourself as being a Raptor fan. Ever since I've been in the raptor forum I've seen you there in the dark times (which was all the time post Vince Carter... lol... So no need to defend yourself.

You're as good as a fan as anyone in our forum and a great poster don't let little comments like that get to you.

bucketss
12-22-2014, 01:49 PM

well you joined the forum april 2014, when toronto was good, how we know you're not bandwaggon ;):cool:

koreancabbage
12-22-2014, 02:13 PM
I've been a fan since day 1 also and I've also been a season ticket holder for at least 5 years maybe longer but there is no need to justify yourself as being a Raptor fan. Ever since I've been in the raptor forum I've seen you there in the dark times (which was all the time post Vince Carter... lol... So no need to defend yourself.

You're as good as a fan as anyone in our forum and a great poster don't let little comments like that get to you.

Thanks man. Dark days, they were!

Can't believe I cheered for Bargnani lol. Even though I won't mind him on a veterans minimum, 11th man, role. I still believe in his skills, just not his mentality.

Mikeleafs
12-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Drummond is just a young punk who got sh*^^ed on... Cut him some slack though he's only 21

ilovesports
12-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Johnson, then a member of the Toronto Raptors, was presented a challenge. Three balls were lodged in the nets during a practice. Ed Davis and Jerryd Bayless struck upon the brilliant idea of having Johnson knock the balls loose with his feet. He accepted and aimed a spinning heel kick right at the rim. His foot hit rim while dislodging the balls. He’s 6-foot-8, nearly 250 pounds, built like a bear on a juice cleanse. There is no footage of this, and unless you’ve spent an entire childhood mastering the ins and outs of Street Fighter II, your imagination will almost certainly fall short rendering it.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/they-call-him-bloodsport-james-johnson-kicks-his-way-into-the-nba/

haha Johnson would dummy Drummond

BHF
12-22-2014, 07:35 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hawkeye15
12-22-2014, 08:29 PM
hawkeye could take james johnson, right hawk? I remember you telling me about your history from back in the day! sounded epic.

haha, I mean, I fought for years competitively, have been in a few street fights, and still practice 5 times a week, but I am 5'11", 172 lbs. It would not be in my best interest to challenge a man of Johnson's size haha.

FriedTofuz
12-23-2014, 10:50 PM
haha, I mean, I fought for years competitively, have been in a few street fights, and still practice 5 times a week, but I am 5'11", 172 lbs. It would not be in my best interest to challenge a man of Johnson's size haha.

good size for your height but I guess since johnson is 250 lbs at 6"9 prob not a good idea LOL.

jp611
12-23-2014, 10:55 PM

Buffalo gangs vs. Buffalo Ninjas

mark1125
12-23-2014, 11:45 PM

Lots of internet tough guys on PSD.