PDA

View Full Version : Kobe now is in sole possession of the 3rd highest career pts scored in NBA History

jerellh528
12-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Kobe now has 32,310 career points, just passed Michael Jordan and only behind Kareem and Malone all time.
Congrats kobe! :clap:

bucketss
12-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Sweet

still1ballin
12-14-2014, 10:42 PM
Ze gratest! no ?s askd

likemystylez
12-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Kobe now has 32,310 career points, just passed Michael Jordan and only behind Kareem and Malone all time.
Congrats kobe! :clap:

who cares? look at the lakers record- its all about wins not individual stats

ManningToTyree
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Does he pass Malone?

jerellh528
12-14-2014, 10:47 PM

Oh yeah, got 5 rings along the way. Go kobe!

likemystylez
12-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah, got 5 rings along the way. Go kobe!

yup... riding shaq to one of them- and he needed pau for the other. cool

jerellh528
12-14-2014, 10:57 PM

:rolleyes:

savvy1803
12-14-2014, 10:59 PM
Congrats to Kobe for passing the great Michael Jordan for 3rd all time in scoring and congrats as well to the Lakers for getting a 3rd straight win . Classy move as well by the Timberwolves organization for allowing this to be celebrated , great night for NBA basketball , love my league pass :cheers: .

Jeffy25
12-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Awesome

Don't see him playing long enough to catch Malone or Kareem though.

I think he settles around 34K points

Jeffy25
12-14-2014, 11:05 PM
This is built for baseball, but it can apply here

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/billjames/_/age/36/careertotal/32000/yearone/83/yeartwo/2133/yearthree/1616/goal/38000

Projects Kobe to finish with 35K points

jerellh528
12-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Congrats to Kobe for passing the great Michael Jordan for 3rd all time in scoring and congrats as well to the Lakers for getting a 3rd straight win . Classy move as well by the Timberwolves organization for allowing this to be celebrated , great night for NBA basketball , love my league pass :cheers: .

That was super classy and neat by Minnesota!

jerellh528
12-14-2014, 11:07 PM
Awesome

Don't see him playing long enough to catch Malone or Kareem though.

I think he settles around 34K points

Yeah that injury really screwed up his hopes of ever catching them.

savvy1803
12-14-2014, 11:18 PM

I think so as well Jerellh528 and i also like the building blocks this young Minnesota team is putting in place , there could be a bright future in place for them with a few more additions .

RLundi
12-14-2014, 11:24 PM
Longevity.

Just kidding, congats to 24 :D

Lakers + Giants
12-14-2014, 11:33 PM

:laugh2:

Cuz every other superstar has won alone right?

Jeffy25
12-14-2014, 11:35 PM
:laugh2:

Cuz every other superstar has won alone right?

Nobody wins alone, that's the whole point :)

Which is why rings shouldn't be used as a part of a players legacy :) Every player needs help

nastynice
12-15-2014, 12:13 AM
kobeee!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

What an achievement. One of the best players to ever play the game. Awesome, very happy for him and Laker fans. Hell of an accomplishment.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-15-2014, 12:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8rUhlC0xY

Shady66
12-15-2014, 12:46 AM
Amazing. I used to hate him for his selfishness but its hard to hate him with his will to play and win. Kind of makes me feel old seeing Kobe in the twilight of his career a long with all the other old dogs. Wanna see Kobe keep going as long as he possibly can.

Crunch Time
12-15-2014, 12:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8rUhlC0xY

damn i was gonna post this

numba1CHANGsta
12-15-2014, 01:15 AM
Well then it's settled, Kobe is better than MJ :cool:

Iron24th
12-15-2014, 01:50 AM

That's not the topic, pretty dumb statement.

Iron24th
12-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Minny was very classy to stop the game, it seems like even kobe was surprised.

Sean Moore
12-15-2014, 01:54 AM

It was very classy, however lets not act like there wasn't a financial incentive for them to be the ones to host the game which Kobe passes MJ. It honestly was most likely their largest ticket revenue night of the year. Having that ceremony only further incentivizes ticket buyers and the PR alone makes it well more than worth while. How many Youtube hits will that get over the next 100 years. That is some pretty damn fine marketing if you ask me. Not to take anything away from the the Timberwolves franchise or anything, just putting things into a greater perspective.

Lakers + Giants
12-15-2014, 01:57 AM
Nobody wins alone, that's the whole point :)

Which is why rings shouldn't be used as a part of a players legacy :) Every player needs help

I agree, I've never thought any player did it alone. Which is why I thought Likemystylez' comment was stupid.

bulldog2683
12-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Congrats Colby Brian.

Chronz
12-15-2014, 02:01 AM
I wonder if he will end up outscoring the 30th best player of all-time after outscoring the greatest player of all-time.

Pakman
12-15-2014, 02:06 AM
Congrats kobe. Nobody can deny that type of greatness. Glad I was able to watch him for so many years

Lakers + Giants
12-15-2014, 02:15 AM
I wonder if he will end up outscoring the 30th best player of all-time after outscoring the greatest player of all-time.

Malone? 30th best all time?

ChitownSports16
12-15-2014, 02:17 AM
How many shots did it take take him to get there?

Congrats Kobe.

Sean Moore
12-15-2014, 02:32 AM
Minny was very classy to stop the game, it seems like even kobe was surprised.

As well as business savvy.

Sean Moore
12-15-2014, 02:34 AM

Congrats Kobe.

Perhaps you need to take your own advice. Referencing your sig.

PurpleLynch
12-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Oh **** yes. Congrats to Kobe and the Wolves organization that took the opportunity to pay a beautiful homage to him and his milestone.

DillyDill
12-15-2014, 08:24 AM
Love Kobe, I hope he continues beyond these 2 years and chases Reem

Andrew32
12-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Very impressive achievement.
Outside of having some luck it generally takes an incredible amount of durability and skill to maintain such volume for such a long period of time.

Impact and value aside it is very impressive that Kobe can still score 25ppg against NBA defenses and he is still getting doubled plenty also.

ManningToTyree
12-15-2014, 09:55 AM
It's amazing people are finding a way to hate on him for passing freakin Jordan in points lol

Andrew32
12-15-2014, 10:00 AM
It's amazing people are finding a way to hate on him for passing freakin Jordan in points lol

Technically he hasn't done that yet I think.
With reg-season & playoff points combined doesn't Jordan still have more?

cahawk
12-15-2014, 11:03 AM

Congrats Kobe.

Perspective vs marketing hype over kobe passing MJ & Wilt on total points while playing 200-223 more games:

kobe has taken 1,391 more shots than WILT - while missing 3,182 more shots than WILT CHAMBERLIN
kobe has taken 351 more shots than MJ - while missing 1,291 more shots than MICHAEL JORDAN

NBA CAREER SCORING AVERAGES:
#1. Michael Jordan - 30 ppg
#2. Wilt Chamberlin - 30 ppg
#3. Lebron James - 27.5 ppg
#11. kobe - 25.4 ppg

Andrew32
12-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Perspective vs marketing hype over kobe passing MJ & Wilt on total points while playing 200-223 more games:

kobe has taken 1,391 more shots than WILT - while missing 3,182 more shots than WILT CHAMBERLIN
kobe has taken 351 more shots than MJ - while missing 1,291 more shots than MICHAEL JORDAN

#11. kobe - 25.4 ppg

Wilt is an overrated scorer.

Playoff scoring stats.
-----------------------------
Wilt (p42) (best 6 years) : 29ppg on 52%TS
Wilt (p42) (next best 6 years) : 17ppg on 52%TS

Kobe (p42) (best 6 years) : 31ppg on 56%TS
Kobe (p42) (next best 6 years) : 26ppg on 53%TS

Going by best 6 years is also ideal for Wilt (since his scoring Prime was 6 years long) and slightly less ideal for Kobe.

Chronz
12-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Malone? 30th best all time?

20th max

Andrew32
12-15-2014, 11:37 AM
20th max

In defense of Malone I believe he would have more Rings then Kobe if you switched their career circumstances (Kobe plays for Utah in the 80's / 90's and Malone plays for LAL in the late 90's / 00's).

mightybosstone
12-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Congratulations to Kobe for passing this milestone, but I think No. 3 is where he ends up on this list. It would be really, really hard for him to pass Malone and Kareem at this point. Just to provide some numerical evidence:

If he averages 25 a game and plays 75 games this year, he would end up with 1,875 points. Rounding up to 1,900, he would score another 1,300 points this season, which would put him at around 34,600. He would have to put up similar production at least two more years to pass Malone and Kareem. Can he do it? Of course he can. He's Kobe ****ing Bryant, and he's one of the most determined athletes on the planet. But the question is why he would want to do it playing for a terrible basketball team in LA. If he's determined to retire a Laker, then he's going to need to play probably another 2-3 years for this team to be relevant again. I just can't see him enduring season after season of horrible play like this just to break the all-time scoring record.

And all of that is considering that he stays exceptionally healthy, which is a pretty huge assumption.

PurpleLynch
12-15-2014, 03:01 PM

#11. kobe - 25.4 ppg

You can't compare Kobe with Wilt or Lebron. Complete different players.
It's obviously that Wilt didn't missed those shots,he was a behemot of a center in his era(and I repeat he played as center,not as sg).
Plus Lebron has a long way before leaving this league,it's obvious that his numbers(including scoring) will go down.
Just Michael is a fair comparison and that's why he's still considered(rightfully) better than Kobe,he averaged an insane scoring with more efficiency.

nickdymez
12-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Congratulations to Kobe for passing this milestone, but I think No. 3 is where he ends up on this list. It would be really, really hard for him to pass Malone and Kareem at this point. Just to provide some numerical evidence:

If he averages 25 a game and plays 75 games this year, he would end up with 1,875 points. Rounding up to 1,900, he would score another 1,300 points this season, which would put him at around 34,600. He would have to put up similar production at least two more years to pass Malone and Kareem. Can he do it? Of course he can. He's Kobe ****ing Bryant, and he's one of the most determined athletes on the planet. But the question is why he would want to do it playing for a terrible basketball team in LA. If he's determined to retire a Laker, then he's going to need to play probably another 2-3 years for this team to be relevant again. I just can't see him enduring season after season of horrible play like this just to break the all-time scoring record.

And all of that is considering that he stays exceptionally healthy, which is a pretty huge assumption.

If you watched the Lakers play besides for when they play your team, you will see that they are really not as bad as their record would indicate.

Hawkeye15
12-15-2014, 05:27 PM
If you watched the Lakers play besides for when they play your team, you will see that they are really not as bad as their record would indicate.

they are. Their defense is horrific. But, as a Laker fan, you should want them to suck for a few years and stockpile young talent, then make your move.

nickdymez
12-15-2014, 05:33 PM
they are. Their defense is horrific. But, as a Laker fan, you should want them to suck for a few years and stockpile young talent, then make your move.

I have a different eye for basketball then you do. Yoy say their defense is "horrific". Ok, at times it is. It definitely isn't as bad as it was last year. Its definitely not as bad as it was in the beginning of the year. But whatever.

Hawkeye15
12-15-2014, 05:34 PM
I have a different eye for basketball then you do. Yoy say their defense is "horrific". Ok, at times it is. It definitely isn't as bad as it was last year. Its definitely not as bad as it was in the beginning of the year. But whatever.

it ranks dead last in the league, which my eyes agree with

they are giving up 3 more points per 100 possessions from their ****** defense last year..

nickdymez
12-15-2014, 05:36 PM
it ranks dead last in the league, which my eyes agree with

Does it? Kobe ranks number 1 in the league scoring. Would you say he's the best scorer in the league? And how the hell can you rank defense? What are they dead last in? Defensive efficiency?

Jamiecballer
12-15-2014, 05:42 PM
^ that's a poor argument. there is no such thing as giving up an efficient 110 a night.

mngopher35
12-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Does it? Kobe ranks number 1 in the league scoring. Would you say he's the best scorer in the league? And how the hell can you rank defense? What are they dead last in? Defensive efficiency?

They are last in volume (ppg allowed) and in defensive efficiency.

I will add that they have been a bit better over the second half of this season based on what I have seen but I still would say they are bad on that end.

Bostonjorge
12-15-2014, 05:57 PM
One deep playoff run for Kobe and he becomes #1 in playoff scoring also passing MJ.

Hawkeye15
12-15-2014, 06:01 PM

But he isn't the the best scorer in the league...easy to prove.

Defensive efficiency, 29th in FGM, 28th in FG%, 29th in 3PM, 28th in 3FG%, 27th in defensive rebounding, 30th in assists, 30th in points. They rank near the bottom in so many categories, its ridiculous. In what is called the "4 factors" of defense, they rank 28th in eFG%, 17th in TOV%, 20th in DRB%, and 26th in keeping the opponent off the line.

They are a terrible defensive team.

jerellh528
12-15-2014, 06:51 PM

Our defense is garbage. We can't sugarcoat things, this team sucks. I doubt there will be anyone from this roster on the team in 2 years besides randle, maybe swaggy, davis and if kobe signs a yr for cheap

numba1CHANGsta
12-15-2014, 06:55 PM
I love how ESPN isnt making this a big deal but when LeBron passes MJ it will be the top story for every show and frontpage story on ESPN.com LOL

Tony_Starks
12-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Passes MJ in scoring, gets his standing O, then proceeds to drop a dagger triple for thev3 game win streak.

Typical stuff for a washed up 40th best player in the game....

RaiderLakersA's
12-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Honestly, I don't think this is a big deal. But then, this is what happens when everyone thinks that the top of the mountain top ends with Jordan, completely ignoring the fact that other men have more rings, more points, etc., etc. I hope that when Kobe retires the NBA's Jordanesque myopia will end as well.

PatsSoxKnicks
12-16-2014, 06:21 PM
But he isn't the the best scorer in the league...easy to prove.

Defensive efficiency, 29th in FGM, 28th in FG%, 29th in 3PM, 28th in 3FG%, 27th in defensive rebounding, 30th in assists, 30th in points. They rank near the bottom in so many categories, its ridiculous. In what is called the "4 factors" of defense, they rank 28th in eFG%, 17th in TOV%, 20th in DRB%, and 26th in keeping the opponent off the line.

They are a terrible defensive team.

Kobe's contributing a lot to that terrible defense. He's probably the worst defensive SG in the game right now and the numbers- be it advanced ones like RPM or the scout ones like synergy etc.- back it up.

Tony_Starks
12-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Honestly, I don't think this is a big deal. But then, this is what happens when everyone thinks that the top of the mountain top ends with Jordan, completely ignoring the fact that other men have more rings, more points, etc., etc. I hope that when Kobe retires the NBA's Jordanesque myopia will end as well.

Unfortunately that will never happen my friend. Its like trying to convince someone that thinks Star Wars was the greatest franchise ever that it wasn't. No amount of logic, reason, or debate will change their mind. Especially with ESPN propaganda. And guess what....Lebron is next!

RaiderLakersA's
12-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Unfortunately that will never happen my friend. Its like trying to convince someone that thinks Star Wars was the greatest franchise ever that it wasn't. No amount of logic, reason, or debate will change their mind. Especially with ESPN propaganda. And guess what....Lebron is next!

You're probably right.

FraziersKnicks
12-17-2014, 05:46 PM
One deep playoff run for Kobe and he becomes #1 in playoff scoring also passing MJ.

Kobe will never play in the playoffs again.

Hawkeye15
12-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Kobe's contributing a lot to that terrible defense. He's probably the worst defensive SG in the game right now and the numbers- be it advanced ones like RPM or the scout ones like synergy etc.- back it up.

I don't doubt that at all. I mean, we can't expect him to be even average at his age/injury past.

mightybosstone
12-17-2014, 06:24 PM

At the end of the day, no matter if you win every game by 1 point or lose every game by 1 point, you are as good as your record indicates. Sure, there's things like point differential and SRS. But even if we rate the Lakers by those standards, they're not a good basketball team. You can sugarcoat it all you like, but the Lakers are bad. Sure, in the East, they might just be mediocre as a 9 or a 10 seed. But in the West, they might as well be Philadelphia. They're not close to competing for a playoff spot in that conference. And they're at least probably two major acquisitions away from being in that conversation.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I'm saying this because I don't think Kobe will want to play for a bad Lakers basketball team for very long. Even if can remain healthy and play at this level another two years, I'm not sure he would want to if the Lakers can't compete for a playoff spot. Right now, they're not remotely close to that happening.

nickdymez
12-17-2014, 06:31 PM
At the end of the day, no matter if you win every game by 1 point or lose every game by 1 point, you are as good as your record indicates. Sure, there's things like point differential and SRS. But even if we rate the Lakers by those standards, they're not a good basketball team. You can sugarcoat it all you like, but the Lakers are bad. Sure, in the East, they might just be mediocre as a 9 or a 10 seed. But in the West, they might as well be Philadelphia. They're not close to competing for a playoff spot in that conference. And they're at least probably two major acquisitions away from being in that conversation.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I'm saying this because I don't think Kobe will want to play for a bad Lakers basketball team for very long. Even if can remain healthy and play at this level another two years, I'm not sure he would want to if the Lakers can't compete for a playoff spot. Right now, they're not remotely close to that happening.
They are only 3 games out the 8th seed. And kobe isn't going anywhere. And more than half their wins came from Eastern conference teams. The Lakers would be top 6 in the east and I'm serious. Look who the Lakers have played?

Spurs twice
Memphis twice
Golden state
Clippers twice I think
Houston twice

People get excited when the Lakers are bad because it doesn't happen much. As a fan, I've developed thick skin about. Some teams on have been to the finals maybe twice, Lakers been 31 times. Lmao

mightybosstone
12-17-2014, 08:32 PM
They are only 3 games out the 8th seed.
With a healthy OKC team in front of them, it might as well be a million.

And kobe isn't going anywhere.
I don't think he would play elsewhere. I think he would retire. But I just can't imagine a guy as competitive as him would want to play for a cellar dweller.

And more than half their wins came from Eastern conference teams. The Lakers would be top 6 in the east and I'm serious. Look who the Lakers have played?

Spurs twice
Memphis twice
Golden state
Clippers twice I think
Houston twice
They play a tough schedule. I get it. So does every team in the West. And if you took every team in the West and put them in the East they would win more games. But it's a moot point, because the Lakers are in the West. And in the West, they're a 30-win basketball team at best.

People get excited when the Lakers are bad because it doesn't happen much. As a fan, I've developed thick skin about. Some teams on have been to the finals maybe twice, Lakers been 31 times. Lmao
I don't really care if the Lakers are good or not. I'll admit that as a fan of a rival team, I probably enjoy watching the Lakers suffer a little bit. But ultimately it's more fun to watch basketball when your rivals are good. Also, that's totally beside the point. What teams we root for is irrelevant in this conversation. I could be a Laker fan, and I still would question whether Kobe would want to continue playing for the Lakers unless they get a hell of a lot better really quickly.

jerellh528
12-17-2014, 10:09 PM

I don't think he would play elsewhere. I think he would retire. But I just can't imagine a guy as competitive as him would want to play for a cellar dweller.

They play a tough schedule. I get it. So does every team in the West. And if you took every team in the West and put them in the East they would win more games. But it's a moot point, because the Lakers are in the West. And in the West, they're a 30-win basketball team at best.

I don't really care if the Lakers are good or not. I'll admit that as a fan of a rival team, I probably enjoy watching the Lakers suffer a little bit. But ultimately it's more fun to watch basketball when your rivals are good. Also, that's totally beside the point. What teams we root for is irrelevant in this conversation. I could be a Laker fan, and I still would question whether Kobe would want to continue playing for the Lakers unless they get a hell of a lot better really quickly.

I wouldn't say the rockets are a rival team. Lakers rivals are the Spurs and celts. On a lesser degree maybe the Suns, sac, Portland and clips.

mightybosstone
12-17-2014, 10:18 PM
I wouldn't say the rockets are a rival team. Lakers rivals are the Spurs and celts. On a lesser degree maybe the Suns, sac, Portland and clips.

Don't be a ****. During the Yao and T-Mac era, the Lakers and Rockets had some pretty solid playoff series. Also, you probably don't know this because you're 12, but the Lakers and Rockets were pretty big rivals back in the late 80s when it was the two towers against Showtime. Here's a fun little clip for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXOts9kaiLQ

Hawkeye15
12-17-2014, 10:28 PM

he claims thick skin, then gets pissy anytime the Lakers or Kobe gets any criticism at all.

Hawkeye15
12-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Don't be a ****. During the Yao and T-Mac era, the Lakers and Rockets had some pretty solid playoff series. Also, you probably don't know this because you're 12, but the Lakers and Rockets were pretty big rivals back in the late 80s when it was the two towers against Showtime. Here's a fun little clip for you...

to be fair, the only "rival" in a real Laker fans eyes, is Boston. It needs to be 50/50 to be a rival.

Tony_Starks
12-17-2014, 10:40 PM

This gave me a hearty chuckle.

And if you think OKC will hover around 7,8 spot for long your dreaming. Lakers comp for the spot will be Phoenix and NO. Barring a trade it'll be no small task to catch them but neither of those teams are setting the world on fire...

mightybosstone
12-17-2014, 10:47 PM

And if you think OKC will hover around 7,8 spot for long your dreaming. Lakers comp for the spot will be Phoenix and NO. Barring a trade it'll be no small task to catch them but neither of those teams are setting the world on fire...

What are you talking about? OKC won't be hovering around any spot. They'll easily climb the playoff ladder and will get to at least the 6th seed before the season is over. And how do you figure that LA, New Orleans and Phoenix will have a shot at the playoffs? There are seven teams right now that are well ahead of the rest of the Western Conference. Add in OKC as another playoff team and that makes 8. There won't be a playoff spot left for Phoenix, New Orleans or the Lakers.

Tony_Starks
12-17-2014, 11:06 PM

What are you talking about? OKC won't be hovering around any spot. They'll easily climb the playoff ladder and will get to at least the 6th seed before the season is over. And how do you figure that LA, New Orleans and Phoenix will have a shot at the playoffs? There are seven teams right now that are well ahead of the rest of the Western Conference. Add in OKC as another playoff team and that makes 8. There won't be a playoff spot left for Phoenix, New Orleans or the Lakers.

I was responding to your remark about Lakers being 3 games out of the 8th spot might as well be a million because of OKC. I'm saying thats irrelevant because when OKC shoots up the standings it still leaves one playoff spot left, the two teams that are in closest competition for the last spot are currently NO ( currently 8) and PHO ( currently 10). That's who Lakers have to worry about. 1-7 are locks. The 8th is up for grabs to the bottom feeders...

mngopher35
12-18-2014, 12:37 AM
I was responding to your remark about Lakers being 3 games out of the 8th spot might as well be a million because of OKC. I'm saying thats irrelevant because when OKC shoots up the standings it still leaves one playoff spot left, the two teams that are in closest competition for the last spot are currently NO ( currently 8) and PHO ( currently 10). That's who Lakers have to worry about. 1-7 are locks. The 8th is up for grabs to the bottom feeders...

Right now the Lakers are about 9 games out of 7th place, 8th is the one mentioned by nicky where Lakers are only like 3 games out atm. OKC is going to be working their way up into 8th place and then even further most likely. As OKC moves higher those teams above will drop into the 8th spot (right now that's SA or Dallas).

JWorthy42
12-18-2014, 01:12 AM
You know, I was 100% sure that I will come into this thread and 3-4 pages in I will see either Hawkeye or mightybossstone hating on the Lakers or Kobe. As evident, both are here. Funny how some people just never change.

MightyBossStone is by far the saddest human being on this board, no doubt. Just a angry little man.

mightybosstone
12-18-2014, 01:18 AM

Except it DOESN'T leave another spot open. Your math is poor. Golden State, Memphis, Houston, Portland, LA, Dallas and San Antonio are all well above the rest of the pack right now. That's seven teams. Add in OKC and that's eight. Barring a major injury or one of the above seven teams falling off, there will not be an 8th spot available for any other teams.

mightybosstone
12-18-2014, 01:20 AM
You know, I was 100% sure that I will come into this thread and 3-4 pages in I will see either Hawkeye or mightybossstone hating on the Lakers or Kobe. As evident, both are here. Funny how some people just never change.

MightyBossStone is by far the saddest human being on this board, no doubt. Just a angry little man.

:laugh: What the hell did I do? All I did was congratulate Kobe and then question whether he'll break the all-time mark because of the current state of the Lakers. I hardly think I said anything that isn't true or that Lakers fans don't already know.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-18-2014, 03:10 AM
Even tho mighty is a clown, they're are way worse posters on this site. Hawk definitely has made himself know as a big laker kobe hater lately, even tho he try's to play the neutral guy. He's a black belt in sneaky post.

Chronz
12-18-2014, 03:34 AM
:laugh: What the hell did I do? All I did was congratulate Kobe and then question whether he'll break the all-time mark because of the current state of the Lakers. I hardly think I said anything that isn't true or that Lakers fans don't already know.

You didn't bow down = hate