PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Mason Plumblee?

JasonJohnHorn
12-12-2014, 07:50 PM
This guy looked like a future All-Star last year. .659 from the floor, rebounding like a stud as the season went on (as I remember anyways... his season average wasn't that amazing, but it seemed the latter half of the season he turned it up).

This year his FG% has dropped over 25% That is INSANE! He is rebounding well, but only getting 14 minutes a game.

His per36 stats look great outside of his FG%. Can somebody explain what is going on with this guy?

Crackadalic
12-12-2014, 08:24 PM
FutureAll star? really? He was legit nba starting center but that an all star

It's probably just the typical sophomore slump. Who knows really

JordansBulls
12-12-2014, 10:07 PM
After he stuffed Lebron it was over for him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtP6DJj8V0

colinskik
12-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Whatever happened to Miles Plumlee?

ghettosean
12-13-2014, 01:56 AM
New coach new system that's probably all it is... Never looked like an all star to me.

IndyRealist
12-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Looking at his per minute, he's taking shots almost 50% more often and his 2pt FG% is WAY down. Everything else is the same or better than last year. Without watching Nets games, it looks like he's not getting the same kind of cutting-to-the-rim or transition plays he fed on last year. Are they asking him to score in the halfcourt? Maybe testing his post up game and/or if he can be a stretch 4? Whatever they're doing, they need to stop.

c.c.
12-13-2014, 01:07 PM
I think if he come to the Rockets his career will turn back around and face the right direction again. He's way much needed than D. Will! OP should of made a thread about him instead of Deron Williams. More value, better contract, youth, and potential.

koreancabbage
12-13-2014, 01:44 PM
I think if he come to the Rockets his career will turn back around and face the right direction again. He's way much needed than D. Will! OP should of made a thread about him instead of Deron Williams. More value, better contract, youth, and potential.

and he'll never get playing time with Dwight and the emergence of Monta-whatever his name is

BKdoubleStacker
12-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Their coach sucks

Chronz
12-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Hes playing for an idiotic coach who suffers from old man syndrome . AKA Hes outdated

c.c.
12-13-2014, 02:20 PM
and he'll never get playing time with Dwight and the emergence of Monta-whatever his name is

Bro Joey Dorey is getting playing time, I'm quite sure Mchale can fit him in rotation.

koreancabbage
12-13-2014, 06:15 PM
Bro Joey Dorey is getting playing time, I'm quite sure Mchale can fit him in rotation.

dwight is injured

PurpleLynch
12-14-2014, 06:56 PM
I don't know exactly,but I bet that if he finds the right coach he will be a serviceable center for a lot of years. Not an All-Star imo,but a good serviceable center.