PDA

View Full Version : The Ray Allen sweepstakes

Goose17
12-12-2014, 11:52 AM
So far Cleveland, San Antonio and Golden State have all contacted Ray Allens people.

1. Realistically. Where do you think he goes? One of these three or someone else?

2. Where would you like to see him go?

kdspurman
12-12-2014, 12:03 PM
I doubt he goes to SA. I'd say maybe Cavs

cmellofan15
12-12-2014, 12:08 PM
he'll probably go Cavs where he's actually needed, but GSW adding Ray Allen to the already deepest team in the NBA would be nasty

Arch Stanton
12-12-2014, 12:15 PM
@ChrisFedor: Ray Allen is expected to make a decision in February, #Cavs considered the favorite, with others also checking in http://t.co/2ytLLSX1Ci

JasonJohnHorn
12-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Could you imagine adding David Lee and Ray Allen to the team with the league's best record?

Wouldn't even be fair.

That said, I'd like to see him in a Spurs uniform.

Goose17
12-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Could you imagine adding David Lee and Ray Allen to the team with the league's best record?

Wouldn't even be fair.

That said, I'd like to see him in a Spurs uniform.

Can you imagine the rotations for a short burst during a game; Curry - Ray - Klay - Green - Bogut all on the floor together or going small with Lee at the 5.

That would be fun for anyone to watch.

curtcocaine
12-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Livingston
Ray
Iggy
Lee
Speights

And thats just the bench lol

PurpleLynch
12-12-2014, 01:05 PM
I think he will join Cleveland,but man,watch out if he goes to GS.

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 01:05 PM
I'm starting to hate Allen. It's almost as if he wants a team to carry them 75% of the way and then show up for the ring.

chi-townlove1
12-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Honestly wtf is this. Decision in FEBRUARY? lol Ray you don't deserve a title if that's your plan. Sorry bud

IndyRealist
12-12-2014, 01:27 PM
C'mon, teams always need outside shooting. If Ray Allen had to go through the grind of an entire season he'd probably just retire. If he weren't valuable, teams wouldn't be calling.

koreancabbage
12-12-2014, 01:28 PM
every contender should be on this.

Stunner
12-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Just gonna leave out the bulls huh lol

OlivaThor
12-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Livingston
Ray
Iggy
Lee
Speights

Thats just nasty, that team would done some damage in the east

I'm starting to hate Allen. It's almost as if he wants a team to carry them 75% of the way and then show up for the ring.

He is proven veteran, he doesn´t have to play full 82 regular season games, he does it for 18 years. I don´t see problem with his plan

beasted86
12-12-2014, 02:00 PM

If the teams are still willing to sign him and are okay with the arrangement, why are you mad?

He's almost 40 years old. It's a smart and proactive approach to limiting his chances for injury and wearing down by not playing the full season. He also gets to spend time with his family rather than being away for 8 months.

sf-fanatic
12-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Not that the Warriors need him, but I'm all for signing him to block him from going on another contender.

Muttman73
12-12-2014, 03:42 PM
The Bulls have contacted him

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 03:44 PM
If the teams are still willing to sign him and are okay with the arrangement, why are you mad?

He's almost 40 years old. It's a smart and proactive approach to limiting his chances for injury and wearing down by not playing the full season. He also gets to spend time with his family rather than being away for 8 months.

I'm not mad but you have to be on the grind for the team. If his goal is to chase rings, I don't see how you can really consider this a ring. Dude wants to come in looking for the team that looks to be the best team.. That's sort of like cutting into a marathon race 80% into the length of it. Again, I don't really hate him for it. I guess that was the wrong word to use. Just think it's a bit ridiculous.

Sly Guy
12-12-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm not mad but you have to be on the grind for the team. If his goal is to chase rings, I don't see how you can really consider this a ring. Dude wants to come in looking for the team that looks to be the best team.. That's sort of like cutting into a marathon race 80% into the length of it. Again, I don't really hate him for it. I guess that was the wrong word to use. Just think it's a bit ridiculous.

I'm with you dude. It's a shortcut to a championship. But whatcha gonna do? I mean, it's perfectly legit to do it.

If anything, it's just another example of why the rings argument is so flawed.

Tony_Starks
12-12-2014, 05:21 PM
If he goes to the Bulls they would make the Finals really interesting. Plus he's cool with Thibbs....

D-Leethal
12-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Something about sitting out half the season just to scope out landscape of the league for the most convenient chance to an easy ring rubs me the wrong way...

Blitzbolt
12-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Sixers

Big Zo
12-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Something about sitting out half the season just to scope out landscape of the league for the most convenient chance to an easy ring rubs me the wrong way...

He's earned it by being good at what he does, and spending most of his prime years on crappy teams.

kdspurman
12-12-2014, 06:37 PM

tredigs
12-12-2014, 06:55 PM

Would be the Splashpocalypse.

Honestly I don't know how large of an on court impact he could have, but he'd undoubtedly be a great presence behind the scenes and I'd love to get my hands on a Ray Allen Dubs jersey.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Oh and the post practice shooting games between Steph/Klay/Ray/Kerr would tear the fabric of spacetime and unleash the portal to our parallel universe.

Stunner
12-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Ray Allen down his choices to San Antonio, Washington, Chicago, Cleveland, and Golden State.
While it would be great to see him back in the league, we can't see Allen having much value on any of these teams. At this point in his career, he would likely come off the bench and see limited action, so only owners in deep leagues craving 3-pointers should be ready to pounce when and if he latches on to a team. Stay tuned.

curtcocaine
12-13-2014, 01:33 PM
How good of shape is he in?

3ballbomber
12-14-2014, 07:46 AM
he signs w/ either Spurs or Bulls. I say Bulls.

j-bay
12-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Wizards were in it but
1. We got 15
2. We got the biggest steal of the offseason, Rasual Butler.

IndyRealist
12-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Except he already has rings.

Like I said, the guy is valuable and teams know it. If he wants to take 6 months off unpaid, then come back and help someone win a championship....

Chrisclover
12-14-2014, 11:07 AM
he'll probably go Cavs where he's actually needed, but GSW adding Ray Allen to the already deepest team in the NBA would be nasty
Agree.
Mentoring the Splash Bros is a chance he can't miss. If he continues to join hands with LBJ, he will bear the title of “LBJ 's lapdog ”forever, which, I think, he may shudder at. Just saying. He already ditched the Boston whom he made success and joined LBJ. So maybe he does not care how people look at him.

Chrisclover
12-14-2014, 11:16 AM
It boggles my mind, too. Have no idea why he is so tentative to decide whether he comes back or not. If his body is fragile and needs maintenance, probably he shall not come back because it may be a time bomb for the team.

Chrisclover
12-14-2014, 11:19 AM
Thats just nasty, that team would done some damage in the east

He is proven veteran, he doesn´t have to play full 82 regular season games, he does it for 18 years. I don´t see problem with his plan
so you think he is just waiting to pick the most likely contender rather than keeping his body healthy? Makes sense. I think in the same way.

Chrisclover
12-14-2014, 11:34 AM
The Bulls have contacted him
I hate to say this but Rose is not an MVP who can be relied upon anymore. His health is a big concern and I do not think Ray will neglect this. The Bulls may try to lure him by offering more money but it may not be as good an incentive as they may imagine. Ray is not in dire need of money.

DoMeFavors
12-14-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't see Ray Allen coming back and going to Cavaliers who lack depth this season and with a brand new coach. He is 39 he would probably go somewhere that's actually a legit championship team.

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 11:51 AM
I don't really think he makes a ton of sense for Golden State, and I don't know how many minutes he would get. Cleveland makes far more sense. Also, Cleveland's path to the finals is 10 times easier than it will be for any Western Conference team. I see him going to Cleveland, but I suppose only time will tell.

Stunner
12-14-2014, 12:22 PM
I hate to say this but Rose is not an MVP who can be relied upon anymore. His health is a big concern and I do not think Ray will neglect this. The Bulls may try to lure him by offering more money but it may not be as good an incentive as they may imagine. Ray is not in dire need of money.

I'm really tired of this excuse , Rose doesn't need to be MVP he just nerds to be an all star level or fringe for them to make it to the ECF or finals . Thibs has a great relationship with Ray being an ex coach of is , that's the lure combined with the teams defense and depth . Rose is currently about to play his 10 consecutive game and is coming off a good game vs BK and a great one against a very good Portland team which they won without Noah dropping 31 on 58% shooting . Too quick to judge what he can't be again and it's not even all star weekend . If he cuts down on the three's and takes shots like he did last game I see no reason for the bulls to compete .

Stunner
12-14-2014, 12:24 PM
I don't really think he makes a ton of sense for Golden State, and I don't know how many minutes he would get. Cleveland makes far more sense. Also, Cleveland's path to the finals is 10 times easier than it will be for any Western Conference team. I see him going to Cleveland, but I suppose only time will tell.

I don't even think the Cavs make sense to be honest , they don't need anymore offense they need to get better defensively . Unless the Cavs get some more defensive players and then get Ray Allen that's the only way it makes sense IMO . At this stage I don't think Ray wants to be relied on to defend anyone, he just wants to shoot . Cavs team defense isn't good enough to let that happen .

Goose17
12-14-2014, 12:40 PM

Not sure how the Cavs find minutes for him. They're already having trouble distributing minutes as is.

Spurs makes the most sense imo I just hope it doesn't happen.

dabears34ft
12-14-2014, 12:49 PM
Allens best fits are the Bulls or Cavs.

McDermott is hurt and isn't ready to contribute. Snell still hasn't figured it out and his shot hasn't been reliable. Kirk and Brooks are our only Guards off the bench and that's whats forcing Jimmy into huge minutes. Insert Ray and we could start him at the 2, move Jimmy to the 3 and bring Dunkeavy off the bench.

Rose/Allen/Butler/Pau/Noah
Brooks/Kirk/Dunleavy/Mirotic/Taj

That's a perfect fit.

For the Cavs Ray fits better than Waiters with Kyrie and Lebron. It also deepens an extremely weak bench.

I can't see him fitting with the Warriors even if the style fits. They have Klay, Barnes, Livingston, and Iggy at the wings. Where does Ray fit? They are as strong as it gets with, defense, scoring, shooting, and length.

The clippers have Jamal and Reddick so I don't see a great fit there.

Spurs have Manu, Nelli, Green, and Kawhi at the wings. Again where is the space?

Stunner
12-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Not sure how the Cavs find minutes for him. They're already having trouble distributing minutes as is.

That's even worse to find mins in SA , who is Allen better than to end games ? I'll put Green, Manu and Leonard in the game over him .

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 12:54 PM

How do you figure that? Marion is starting opposite Lebron as the other wing right now. Allen would be a far, far better fit next to him with Waiters continuing to play the 6th man role and Marion playing 12-18 minutes in spot duty wherever he's needed.

Meanwhile, the Warriors have their 1 and 2 completely locked down (Curry/Thompson) with Livingston, Iggy, Barnes and Green all capable of playing minutes on the wings. When Lee comes back, they'll have to give Green more minutes on the wings than at PF, which is going to limit the minutes Barnes and Iggy are getting. If you throw Allen into the mix, it's just going to complicate things even more.

No matter how you slice it, Allen is going to get more of an opportunity to play and have a greater impact in Cleveland than with Golden State.

DoMeFavors
12-14-2014, 01:04 PM
I just cant see Ray Allen playing in Cleveland if he wanted to he would have already. Ray left Boston and wanted to live in Miami with his family he likes being with them. I cant see the Allen family moving to Cleveland.

dalton749
12-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Though it's unlikely, I'd like to see Toronto throw some money at him. Ross looks like a young Ray Allen at times, he could learn a lot from him.

moshy2
12-14-2014, 02:35 PM
How do you figure that? Marion is starting opposite Lebron as the other wing right now. Allen would be a far, far better fit next to him with Waiters continuing to play the 6th man role and Marion playing 12-18 minutes in spot duty wherever he's needed.

Meanwhile, the Warriors have their 1 and 2 completely locked down (Curry/Thompson) with Livingston, Iggy, Barnes and Green all capable of playing minutes on the wings. When Lee comes back, they'll have to give Green more minutes on the wings than at PF, which is going to limit the minutes Barnes and Iggy are getting. If you throw Allen into the mix, it's just going to complicate things even more.

No matter how you slice it, Allen is going to get more of an opportunity to play and have a greater impact in Cleveland than with Golden State.

While I agree with you that there would be more minutes for him in Cleveland, there is a role for him in GS. Barbosa was getting a good 10-15 min a game earlier this year alongside Livingston as a SG but wasn't playing good enough to seize that role. Justin Holiday and Brandon Rush have been given a chance to earn those minutes and haven't seized the role either. That would most likely be the spot that Allen could take. Not a starting role but we don't know how much Allen is willing to take on. He is sitting out 75% of the year, will he then want to come into a starting situation?

And just a side note, Green shouldn't be counted as a wing. Kerr has stressed his desire and need for a stretch 4 since he got here. We tried to get one in free agency but Draymond has played that role admirably. His offensive game and numbers have improved this year because playing the stretch 4 is getting him more open looks. I don't see many instances where Lee and Draymond are playing at the same time unless we go small ball with Lee as the 5 and Draymond the 4.

DaBUU
12-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Oh and the post practice shooting games between Steph/Klay/Ray/Kerr would tear the fabric of spacetime and unleash the portal to our parallel universe.

First to miss loses, they'd all still be there 3 hours later

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 03:37 PM
While I agree with you that there would be more minutes for him in Cleveland, there is a role for him in GS. Barbosa was getting a good 10-15 min a game earlier this year alongside Livingston as a SG but wasn't playing good enough to seize that role. Justin Holiday and Brandon Rush have been given a chance to earn those minutes and haven't seized the role either. That would most likely be the spot that Allen could take. Not a starting role but we don't know how much Allen is willing to take on. He is sitting out 75% of the year, will he then want to come into a starting situation?

And just a side note, Green shouldn't be counted as a wing. Kerr has stressed his desire and need for a stretch 4 since he got here. We tried to get one in free agency but Draymond has played that role admirably. His offensive game and numbers have improved this year because playing the stretch 4 is getting him more open looks. I don't see many instances where Lee and Draymond are playing at the same time unless we go small ball with Lee as the 5 and Draymond the 4.

According to 82games.com, about half of Green's minutes this season have been played at SF this year. Call him a wing. Call him a forward. Call him whatever you want, but if Lee comes back and gets his 30+ minutes per game, then Green and Barnes are going to be playing a lot more time at SF. That impacts the minutes that Iggy is going to get at SF, and will cause him to get more minutes at the 2.

Cracka2HI!
12-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Looks like the Clippers are trying to get in on this. I think they'd probably play Crawford in the starting lineup with Reddick and have Barnes and Allen come off the bench.

Jeffy25
12-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Is there a particular reason he is waiting so long?

moshy2
12-14-2014, 10:43 PM
According to 82games.com, about half of Green's minutes this season have been played at SF this year. Call him a wing. Call him a forward. Call him whatever you want, but if Lee comes back and gets his 30+ minutes per game, then Green and Barnes are going to be playing a lot more time at SF. That impacts the minutes that Iggy is going to get at SF, and will cause him to get more minutes at the 2.

Hmmm that's really interesting. Considering our only healthy bigs playing meaningful minutes have been Green, Speights, and Bogut (Festus did early but got relegated to mop up duty until Bogut got injured) all 3 would have to be on the floor at the same time for Green to be the SF and that's very rare if it happens at all. I'm guessing since Barnes is listed at 6'8 and Green at 6'7 and the fact that Green is so versatile defensively so he guards the 4 and 3, they mistook him for the SF. A lot of his value on offense comes from being a stretch 4 and the other PF being unwilling to guard him at the 3 pt line. And I doubt Lee gets 30 min a night. Curry only gets 33 and Lee is gonna come off the bench.

I'm getting off topic and there's already a thread on that, so I'll get back to Allen. I'd love to see him on the Warriors. I definitely think there's a role for him on the team, albeit small in general and compared to others in the running.

Chrisclover
12-15-2014, 02:18 AM
If he chooses the warriors or the Cavs, he will also be praised as the mentor of young players. If he goes to the Spurs, he will just be regarded as a ring-hungry veteran Though he is the oldest guy, the core of GDP is just a bit younger. Lol. Then retire together! But that will leave a vaccum....
Or, just join the Lakers. The Hollywood celebrities will treat him to big meals. Don't bother considering the Clippers.Lol

Mave1002
12-16-2014, 11:31 PM
A trio of Steph-Klay and Rayray would be fun to watch.

Sanjay
12-18-2014, 07:55 PM
If he chooses the warriors or the Cavs, he will also be praised as the mentor of young players. If he goes to the Spurs, he will just be regarded as a ring-hungry veteran Though he is the oldest guy, the core of GDP is just a bit younger. Lol. Then retire together! But that will leave a vaccum....
Or, just join the Lakers. The Hollywood celebrities will treat him to big meals. Don't bother considering the Clippers.Lol

Hasn't he been a ring-hungry 'veteran' for the entire latter part of his career? He went to the Celtics to play with Pierce and then they got Garnett. Then when the Heat won the championship in 2012, he ran over there the following year.

Sanjay
12-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Purely based on roster situations, I think he goes to and would like to see him go to the Bulls. They would benefit significantly from his shooting and the rest of the team can cover for him on the defensive end.

Max.This
12-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Purely based on roster situations, I think he goes to and would like to see him go to the Bulls. They would benefit significantly from his shooting and the rest of the team can cover for him on the defensive end.

if he goes to the spurs and ... patty mills comes back from injury. Their going to wreck the playoffs

LA_Raiders
12-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Mavs somebody has to compensate for Rondos poor shooting.

THE MTL
12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
He should just retire. A decision in feb? He just wants to play the last 30 games and get a ring smh.

smith&wesson
12-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Clippers don't really need him (Reddick,Crawford)
Warriors don't really need him (Thomspon, Livingston)
Cavs need him but they don't look like they are winning this year
Dallas could use him, but they need a back up big man more
do the Spurs really need him ? (Green, Gino)

I say he ends up with the Bulls maybe :shrug:

Rose
Allen
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Sean Moore
12-19-2014, 02:23 AM
Livingston
Ray
Iggy
Lee
Speights

Sounds good to me. :clap:

Sean Moore
12-19-2014, 02:24 AM
Clippers don't really need him (Reddick,Crawford)
Warriors don't really need him (Thomspon, Livingston)
Cavs need him but they don't look like they are winning this year
Dallas could use him, but they need a back up big man more
do the Spurs really need him ? (Green, Gino)

I say he ends up with the Bulls maybe :shrug:

Rose
Allen
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Probly not. Rose needs to get his act together first. Dude is taking games off now for the sniffles.

Stunner
12-19-2014, 02:29 AM
Probly not. Rose needs to get his act together first. Dude is taking games off now for the sniffles.

Grow up , Joe Johnson just missed a game for being sick . God this forum can give you a headache

Sean Moore
12-19-2014, 03:50 AM
Grow up , Joe Johnson just missed a game for being sick . God this forum can give you a headache

Rose is going to be missing two games. He didn't even travel with his team to Memphis. There are just players who you know are going to suit up no matter what. Derrick Rose is not one of those. It angers me because I do like the Bulls franchise and I believe they have a very legit chance to do amazing things this year. It's sad to say and I hope I am wrong, but it just seems more and more like Rose doesn't want to play basketball.

Chrisclover
12-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Mavs somebody has to compensate for Rondos poor shooting.
They will fight like a cat and dog. Allen left Boston presumably because of his feud with Rondo.

Stunner
12-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Rose is going to be missing two games. He didn't even travel with his team to Memphis. There are just players who you know are going to suit up no matter what. Derrick Rose is not one of those. It angers me because I do like the Bulls franchise and I believe they have a very legit chance to do amazing things this year. It's sad to say and I hope I am wrong, but it just seems more and more like Rose doesn't want to play basketball.

You don't know if Rose will miss two games , Thibs already said if he feels better he will travel to Memphis " himself " . He has a stomach virus and is legit sick you just poo poo'd me saying Johnson missing a game with illness but go directly to trashing Rose . He just came off playing 11 consecutive games making progress but only you people see the bad . And honestly Idc about your negative " more and more Rose doesn't care about basketball " statement because it's stupid.

mRc08
12-19-2014, 02:18 PM
You don't know if Rose will miss two games , Thibs already said if he feels better he will travel to Memphis " himself " . He has a stomach virus and is legit sick you just poo poo'd me saying Johnson missing a game with illness but go directly to trashing Rose . He just came off playing 11 consecutive games making progress but only you people see the bad . And honestly Idc about your negative " more and more Rose doesn't care about basketball " statement because it's stupid.

Don't sweat it. Bulls fan understand. The rose doesn't care argument is pretty much media hoo ah that is stirred up for stories. People gravitate to negativity, and assume it to be true. For instance, how many people still think that Reinsdorf is cheap?

beasted86
12-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Don't sweat it. Bulls fan understand. The rose doesn't care argument is pretty much media hoo ah that is stirred up for stories. People gravitate to negativity, and assume it to be true. For instance, how many people still think that Reinsdorf is cheap?

I always say that people can polish a turd into a diamond with the proper amount of brainwashing. Perception is reality, and that's the simple truth.

Reinsdorf avoiding the luxury tax like black death is "being smart and frugal, not cheap" to most Bulls fans. I mean who cares what the majority of non-Bulls fans think, right? We're clearly the biased ones.

Trying to be as empathetic to Bulls fans as humanely possible, I still can't reason with the owner not flexing his spending power once in 15 years of the luxury tax existence, despite playing in the 3rd largest market in the nation.

cahawk
12-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Hope Ray Allen comes back, to whatever team, I just enjoy watching him play.
And he never plays the Age Card, even though 39 & will be 40 during playoffs.

cgreenhill
12-23-2014, 05:05 PM
I would like to See Ray Allen go to the Grizzlies. They are playing great this year, but they could always add another outside weapon, and injury insurance. I don't think they are even in the running for him though. Other teams I would like to see him play for are 1. The Heat 2. Spurs 3. Hornets 4. Bulls 5. Raptors.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Well if Ray wants to go out on top. Spurs are the team to beat. They have the trophy from last year. But if Cavs turn it around could see him pairing up with LeBron one last time. Also with AV injured again. Most likely Waiters/Thompson will be used as trade bait to land a center. So they will have SG minutes once Waiters is gone. Cavs missed out on Brewer already.

Chrisclover
12-25-2014, 07:28 AM
I would like to See Ray Allen go to the Grizzlies. They are playing great this year, but they could always add another outside weapon, and injury insurance. I don't think they are even in the running for him though. Other teams I would like to see him play for are 1. The Heat 2. Spurs 3. Hornets 4. Bulls 5. Raptors.
To put the Heat on the top of your list, you are either a Heat homer or saying arbitrarily.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-25-2014, 09:04 AM
Heat are regressing. Wade has to many miles on him. Bosh cant carry the load.

Tg11
12-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Ray Allen at this point he should rather retire because he's pretty much done it all

j-bay
01-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Washington is still in the race for Allen.

Ray Allen is not out of the picture. He still hasn't given an answer about his intention to play again, but two people on separate sides of the matter have said the Wizards have made "routine" contact -- using this exact word -- since first expressing their interest in July. Until Allen says, "I'm retired" or "No thanks," the Wizards will continue to chase him. The reason: Even though they have shooters in Martell Webster and Rasual Butler coming off the bench, they're natural small forwards. Allen is a natural to backup shooting guard Bradley Beal. Currently, Otto Porter logs a lot of time there when he shares the floor with Butler, who relieves Paul Pierce. It still sounds like a long-shot but if this were to happen, Porter or Webster would lose the playing time.
http://www.csnwashington.com/basketball-washington-wizards/talk/morning-tip-wizards-keep-allen-nelson-birch-focus

Ty Fast
01-09-2015, 05:20 PM
I say bulls

Tony_Starks
01-10-2015, 12:44 AM
He's going to the Wizards and all hell is about to break loose...

PowerHouse
01-10-2015, 01:06 AM
I think Ray is just having fun leading teams on in this little teasing game with no real intentions of coming back. Similar to Karl Malone in '05 toying with the Spurs and Lakers.

My 500th post!

More-Than-Most
01-10-2015, 01:36 AM
I don't see Ray Allen coming back and going to Cavaliers who lack depth this season and with a brand new coach. He is 39 he would probably go somewhere that's actually a legit championship team.

so the cavs then? James makes any team a legit championship team

mngopher35
01-10-2015, 01:40 AM
so the cavs then? James makes any team a legit championship team

Cavs now have shumpert, miller, jr, James, Marion on the wings. I think they might be out of it at this point since its already crowded on the wing.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-10-2015, 01:58 AM
Speaking of him, I'm shocked he's only made 2 All-NBA teams.