PDA

View Full Version : Who are your 2015 NBA All Star starters thus far?

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
http://allstarballot.nba.com/message.jsp?referrer=&cid=

Voting is live.

West-
Anthony Davis
DeMarcus Cousins
Marc Gasol
Curry
CP3

East-
LeBron
Love
Carmelo
Wall
Lowry

Stunner
12-12-2014, 12:25 AM
West

Curry
Harden
KD
Davis
Gasol

East

Wall
Butler
Lebron
Gasol
Bosh

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 12:27 AM
West

Curry
Harden
KD
Davis
Gasol

East

Wall
Butler
Lebron
Gasol
Bosh

Oh ****. I forgot about KD... I quit. As for Bosh, he's having a mediocre season. He's putting up the same numbers as last year per36.

Stunner
12-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Oh ****. I forgot about KD... I quit. As for Bosh, he's having a mediocre season. He's putting up the same numbers as last year per36.

His points , rebounds and 3pt % are up from last year . There isn't a center in the east I'll start over him unless Noah gets back into shape and kicks it up a notch . Al Jefferson isn't worth a spot because their team sucks. I don't like the idea of not having a center starting on the allstar team . Should always be two backcourt mates , a SF and PF with a C . Pau Gasol deserves to start tho he's having a great year. Same with Butler even over Lowry who should be fighting with Wall for starter but imo Wall is running away with it .

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 12:47 AM
His points , rebounds and 3pt % are up from last year . There isn't a center in the east I'll start over him unless Noah gets back into shape and kicks it up a notch . Al Jefferson isn't worth a spot because their team sucks.

Well, sure, but his FG% is down. His rebounds/points are only up due to his USG and more minutes being played. He hasn't shown tremendous growth from previous years. This is the highest USG of his career. It's only expected his numbers increase but it is pretty minimal. With LeBron gone, many people really thought he could be a 25-10 player easy. I agree with Wall/LeBron being instant locks. I'm not sure if I should be voting based on popularity, though. I want to see the players who played well to get the spot but seeing Carmelo/Wade/ not start would be a bit sad to see. Just a thought, wouldn't a LeBron+Wade+Bosh+Love+Irving be a bit awkward? Lol.

Stunner
12-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Well, sure, but his FG% is down. His rebounds/points are only up due to his USG and more minutes being played. He hasn't shown tremendous growth from previous years. This is the highest USG of his career. It's only expected his numbers increase but it is pretty minimal. With LeBron gone, many people really thought he could be a 25-10 player easy.

Of course his FG % is down , he's taking more of a load . Prob also has something to do with Wade not being there most of the year to take some pressure off of him. 25 and 10 I didn't expect because he's 30 now but his numbers now are still solid and all star starting worthy . Like I said I want a center starting and def don't want Love playing the 5 , him and Kyrie can come off the bench tho .

Stunner
12-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Yea lol yea an old heat with current Cavs lineup would be weird. But I hope Jimmy keeps up his play and gets the starting job , I think he's leading based off the percentages on the ballot but I could be wrong.

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 12:55 AM
Of course his FG % is down , he's taking more of a load . Prob also has something to do with Wade not being there most of the year to take some pressure off of him. 25 and 10 I didn't expect because he's 30 now but his numbers now are still solid and all star starting worthy . Like I said I want a center starting and def don't want Love playing the 5 , him and Kyrie can come off the bench tho .

Well, I mean.. his production has more to do with an increase in USG. He's not a different player than last year other than knocking down a higher 3P%. And didn't you just contradict yourself by saying he's taking more of a load but yet, his 3P% is up? Can't have it both ways. Is it all star worthy? For sure. But Melo is having the same season as Bosh with a much lesser team.

Ezio
12-12-2014, 12:56 AM
I think LAL fans will vote Gasol in... please and thank you, he's been amazing for us.

cmellofan15
12-12-2014, 01:03 AM
east i went with: noah, love, lebron, wall, lowry

west: davis, griffin, gasol, harden, curry

Stunner
12-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Well, I mean.. his production has more to do with an increase in USG. He's not a different player than last year other than knocking down a higher 3P%. And didn't you just contradict yourself by saying he's taking more of a load but yet, his 3P% is up? Can't have it both ways. Is it all star worthy? For sure. But Melo is having the same season as Bosh with a much lesser team.

How did I contradict myself ? He's taking more of a load and his FG% is down , just because his 3pt% is up doesn't mean his shot should be worse because the load has increase. And why bring up Melo ? His team isn't even winning games , he's put in the Al Jefferson category along with AA from last year .

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 01:24 AM
How did I contradict myself ? He's taking more of a load and his FG% is down , just because his 3pt% is up doesn't mean his shot should be worse because the load has increase. And why bring up Melo ? His team isn't even winning games , he's put in the Al Jefferson category along with AA from last year .

Since when do you have to win games to make All star games?? With the team Bosh has, you would expect them to be much higher than 7th seed... Only reason AA and AJ didn't make it is because of it being a popularity contest.

Stunner
12-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Since when do you have to win games to make All star games?? With the team Bosh has, you would expect them to be much higher than 7th seed... Only reason AA and AJ didn't make it is because of it being a popularity contest.

They haven't had Wade most of the year and other injuries to their starters Deng and McRoberts . Also that's half true , the coaches could have voted them in and they didn't . Coaches are more likely to pick off stats and winning than popularity .

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 01:56 AM
They haven't had Wade most of the year and other injuries to their starters Deng and McRoberts . Also that's half true , the coaches could have voted them in and they didn't . Coaches are more likely to pick off stats and winning than popularity .

I disagree. I don't think AA deserved it anyways but Al Jefferson didn't get it last year and he was balling along with his team. Lance was also left out.

slaker619
12-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Where the love for #Wade & I guess ...... bosh .