PDA

View Full Version : Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank.

KnickNyKnick
12-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Are the Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank?

balancing as in shaping up to what it should be this year position wise & vs west talent wise? Maybe expect for Atlanta, not sure if they're the real deal yet but so far so good.

Cleveland will soon be 1st, Miami and will soon be right behind them im sure.
im guessing if washington stays hot along with chicago getting better, toronto will be back to 4th as division leaders or fighting for 6th 7th or 8th soon as boston is creeping up.

But i feel we dont have such an imbalance between East & West, or not as bad anymore i'd say.
the records are close/similar currently, and 8th seed in the east this year maybe a a .500+ team :clap:

so whats your rankings now with the uprising of Atlanta/Cleveland. And the realistic possibility of the raps regressing as expected & are the conferences more balanced now?

Cal827
12-09-2014, 11:19 PM
:laugh:

KnickNyKnick
12-09-2014, 11:20 PM
:laugh:

:cool:

Cal827
12-09-2014, 11:25 PM
I understand people feeling that Toronto's record is a little inflated at the moment, but we aren't gonna be in the lower part of the East.

Also, (a surprise to me), Don't think Miami is gonna be contending for a top spot this year.

aman_13
12-09-2014, 11:29 PM
This thread has to be a joke. 6th, 7th or 8th?

Crackadalic
12-09-2014, 11:31 PM
lmao what haha wow.

ManningToTyree
12-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Hahaha this will be fun

KnickNyKnick
12-09-2014, 11:34 PM
This thread has to be a joke. 6th, 7th or 8th?

the 8th seed is 5 games down in the loss column to the first seed. thats not too far away..

bucketss
12-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Are the Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank?

balancing as in shaping up to what it should be this year position wise & vs west talent wise? Maybe expect for Atlanta, not sure if they're the real deal yet but so far so good.

Cleveland will soon be 1st, Miami and will soon be right behind them im sure.
im guessing if washington stays hot along with chicago getting better, toronto will be back to 4th as division leaders or fighting for 6th 7th or 8th soon as boston is creeping up.

But i feel we dont have such an imbalance between East & West, or not as bad anymore i'd say.
the records are close/similar currently, and 8th seed in the east this year maybe a a .500+ team :clap:

so whats your rankings now with the uprising of Atlanta/Cleveland. And the realistic possibility of the raps regressing as expected & are the conferences more balanced now.

tell us how you really feel :laugh:

Crackadalic
12-09-2014, 11:36 PM
This is the funniest **** I read in a while.

bucketss
12-09-2014, 11:40 PM
i love how the op thinks tankdelphia, boston, newyork or the nets who are about to have a fire sale have a chance at the division. lol

BHF
12-09-2014, 11:47 PM
This is a bait thread and its gonna end up having posters banned that's all i am gonna say.

KnickNyKnick
12-09-2014, 11:49 PM
This is a bait thread and its gonna end up having posters banned that's all i am gonna say.

how come? things are changing the in the east im curious to know opinions on what the rankings maybe now.

ghettosean
12-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Isn't Toronto missing there 2nd best player and still 1st in the east?

bucketss
12-09-2014, 11:57 PM
how come? things are changing the in the east im curious to know opinions on what the rankings maybe now.

raps still first, and still have a sizable lead on the Atlantic. lol things aint gonna change any time soon. Raps lost a step since derozan got injured but we're still 10 games above .500,

Raps18-19 Champ
12-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Well they've currently regressed to 1st place still.

So I'm cool with that.

pebloemer
12-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Lets all start troll threads in response to troll threads from the past!

bucketss
12-10-2014, 12:04 AM

So I'm cool with that.

lmao

ghettosean
12-10-2014, 12:07 AM

So I'm cool with that.

Lol

Chronz
12-10-2014, 12:23 AM

Agreed
Agenda is clearer than filtered water

FriedTofuz
12-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Lol and people call me a troll ? oh look a knick fan trollling raptor fans, what's new? a sad season for rhe knicks so their fans got nothing else to talk about

FriedTofuz
12-10-2014, 01:15 AM
op is right, east is wide open cus knicks are heslty and back !

Raps18-19 Champ
12-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Lol and people call me a troll ? oh look a knick fan trollling raptor fans, what's new? a sad season for rhe knicks so their fans got nothing else to talk about

Well they're right when they say that.

IndyRealist
12-10-2014, 01:35 AM
I will say that this is their shot, and Grevis Vasquez and Landry Fields aren't cutting it. It's not that DeRozan is a great player, it's just that his replacements are REALLY bad. If Demar is going to be out for most of the year, I'd move some combination those three players and Chuck Hayes for Joe Johnson. JJ has years left in him, and while his contract is very expensive he's probably the best available SG right now. They are in no danger of luxury tax next year.

No idea if that's what the Nets are looking for, but they'd get an eventual replacement in DeRozan for half the money, and expirings.

Next summer the Cavs will fine tune, Paul George will be back, and the East will be MUCH more difficult.

Sadds The Gr8
12-10-2014, 02:44 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll.gif

FriedTofuz
12-10-2014, 02:49 AM

It's not like raptor fans dont chime in and call out knick fans. I see it all the time from everyone. Im just the dude who makes threads and made some regarding the knicks but not in a troll manner. That's subjective, if Im trolling I should be banned and infracted. I havent had a single problem with this during my time on PSD.

FriedTofuz
12-10-2014, 02:51 AM

Banned? People dont get banned. Afterall, you're still here with your baiting with other posters even after Ive seen some of your posts get deleted.

BHF
12-10-2014, 02:57 AM

This.

FriedTofuz
12-10-2014, 02:58 AM
This.

See this is exactly what I meant by your baiting. How hypocritical. Does that mean you're going to get banned? probably not, no one gets banned on this site anymore, that's why people persist with the kind of behaviour that you're exhibiting to the rest of the community.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-10-2014, 03:48 AM
It's not like raptor fans dont chime in and call out knick fans. I see it all the time from everyone. Im just the dude who makes threads and made some regarding the knicks but not in a troll manner. That's subjective, if Im trolling I should be banned and infracted. I havent had a single problem with this during my time on PSD.

Well you should be banned and infracted for sure. And not sure what other Raps fans have to do with this. If they are trolls so be it. You're just one of the notable ones.

FriedTofuz
12-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Well you should be banned and infracted for sure. And not sure what other Raps fans have to do with this. If they are trolls so be it. You're just one of the notable ones.

You can read each of my posts, Ive not violated the rules. If Im continually posting about a team that I seem to do not like, it doesnt mean im baiting or trolling. It's not as if you personally have not baited, you called me out for baiting in a thread that had nothing to do with that, way to once again be hypocritical.

Miltstar
12-10-2014, 06:49 AM
Take the best or second best player off any team in the league they are going to regress a bit... Toronto has battled well despite a few tough losses. Knicks still suck /thread

LanceUpperCut
12-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Yeah Raptors are just lightening in a bottle.

ManningToTyree
12-10-2014, 07:29 AM

Well they're right when they say that. this.

Goose17
12-10-2014, 07:59 AM
LOL guy that started the thread is clearly having issues with Toronto being a genuine playoff threat while his own team continues to be garbage.

PurpleLynch
12-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Lol at this thread.Regressed? Raps still first in the East,amirite?

king4day
12-10-2014, 10:05 AM
There's little discussion here about the topic. Closing.