Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Toronto is Cleveland's kryptonite.

Crackadalic
12-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Raps giving it to the cavs without DD. Impressive

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Impressive comeback by cleveland. 8 game streak!

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Might hit that Cleveland, Portland, NO, Phoenix parlay.

:hope:

Vinny642
12-09-2014, 11:23 PM
The Pels!!!

kdspurman
12-09-2014, 11:43 PM
duncan is freaking awesome. unreal, one of the best bigs in the game at age 38. crazy production..

Lakers + Giants
12-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Might hit that Cleveland, Portland, NO, Phoenix parlay.

:hope:

**** you miami :(

sturm
12-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Whaahahaaa

tredigs
12-10-2014, 05:41 AM
OKC's going to be the 8th seed by the new year (already just 3 games back). Big falloff between the top 7 and Phoenix. Once they join the ranks... the buzz saw is complete. No 1st round playoff team is safe.

Bruno
12-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Kobe plays too many minutes.

were 25% done with the regular season and he's leading the NBA in most minutes played. he's played a games worth of minutes over Ariza, who's 10th in total minutes.

bucketss
12-10-2014, 11:20 PM
knicks getting destroyed by the spurs without duncan,parker,leonard and ginobli.. ouch.

kdspurman
12-10-2014, 11:25 PM
knicks getting destroyed by the spurs without duncan,parker,leonard and ginobli.. ouch.

they are also without Melo and JR smith in fairness. I didn't expect this when I saw who the spurs would be sitting, especially coming off a b2b.

but, they are familiar with each other in these conditions. knicks aren't comfortable even with a full squad at this point

Crackadalic
12-10-2014, 11:59 PM
they are also without Melo and JR smith in fairness. I didn't expect this when I saw who the spurs would be sitting, especially coming off a b2b.

but, they are familiar with each other in these conditions. knicks aren't comfortable even with a full squad at this point

Thats no excuse to be blown out with 5 of your guys out.

Knicks are flawed as a whole
Don't drive
Don't defend
One Way Players

Long *** season :rolleyes:

nastynice
12-11-2014, 12:15 AM
dubs lookin HELLA sloppy. Worst i seen them all year. Houston got some nice coaching, they solid right now. Harden is on point

lol, please
12-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Klay is wet!

lol, please
12-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Terrible call.

lol, please
12-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Curry! :faint:

lol, please
12-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Turnovers have been a problem, and Bogut and Lee picked the wrong game to milk injuries on. Kerr better make adjustments going into the 3rd. It's clear the refs have it out for us as well.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 12:42 AM
dubs look straight cripple without Bogut. Wonder if this is gonna make FO think about trading Lee for a C. Let's see if they can adjust over the next few games, but if not, no way dubs make a deep playoff push without Bogut. Which is legit a question

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 12:43 AM
That second quarter was one of the more unusual quarters of basketball I've seen all season. Houston started off with a nice little run and took that 11-point lead. Then Golden State goes on a 9-0 run. Then there's a stretch of 5-6 minutes where neither team scored a single point. And then there's a crazy offensive flourish at the end of the quarter.

I'm pleased overall with how the Rockets have played, but they're missing a lot of really good looks around the rim and a lot of open looks beyond the arc. If they make more of those, they win this game.

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Turnovers have been a problem, and Bogut and Lee picked the wrong game to milk injuries on. Kerr better make adjustments going into the 3rd. It's clear the refs have it out for us as well.

What are you talking about? The Warriors have gone to the line more than the Rockets have. This his been a fairly officiated game. Don't blame the refs. That's beyond pathetic.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Calls starting to tilt in rockets favor..

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Calls starting to tilt in rockets favor..

It's pathetic.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:05 AM
FINALLY call Dorsey on moving screen. Started getting away with it too much

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Klay for 3!!!!! Let's gooooooo

Sadds The Gr8
12-11-2014, 01:15 AM
This Denver arena is a morgue. I remember it was one of the loudest arenas when the team was good. I know that's always the case when it comes to arenas but I've gotten so used to the nuggets being good

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Barnes is wet!

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Where is the effort? :confused:

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 01:20 AM
That was a rough third for Harden for a while, but he played some exceptional basketball in those last 2-3 minutes. With the rest of the Rockets finally making some shots, maybe their offense won't be so anemic in the fourth. They have to keep up the intensity defensively on Curry and Thompson, though.

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Barnes is wet!

You know you don't have to say that every time a player makes a 3-pointer right?

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Ugh.... The Rockets have missed some wide open freaking looks tonight. I think that's the most wide open I've ever seen Jason Terry from beyond the arc. Completely bricked it.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:29 AM
Ugh.... The Rockets have missed some wide open freaking looks tonight. I think that's the most wide open I've ever seen Jason Terry from beyond the arc. Completely bricked it.
Yea, both sides been getting away with terrible 3pt defense

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Montunas absolutely destroying fools in the paint

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Time to take control.

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:32 AM
Livingston!! and finally the refs with a good call.

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Airball :laugh:

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 01:34 AM
Wow.... The refs are just refusing to call fouls whenever Harden shoots the ball. He got a few weak calls earlier, but Green clearly hit his arm on that 3-pointer and then he got hammered on that drive, which should have been an and-one.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Man, this a good one, back n forth.

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Barnes to Linvingston for the lead!!!!!! Let's go warriors!!!

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Wow.... The refs are just refusing to call fouls whenever Harden shoots the ball. He got a few weak calls earlier, but Green clearly hit his arm on that 3-pointer and then he got hammered on that drive, which should have been an and-one.

Hey, they still it a lil more to make up for lol

sf-fanatic
12-11-2014, 01:37 AM

There was a foul on the drive but not the air ball jumper. There was also a foul on Barnes driving layup shoulda been and And 1.

rhino17
12-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Regardless of the outcome, it's amazing the rockets are keeping this so close considering they have to give heavy minutes to a 2nd round pick rookie, an undrafted rookie, and a euroleague garbage center like dorsey

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:38 AM
C'mon baby, lets run!!

nyyfan4life
12-11-2014, 01:38 AM
This game kinda shows why Harden > Thompson. He's the best 2 guard in the league. Thompson is a system player where as Harden is basically the system.

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:39 AM
And 1 Barnes!!! Lets do this!

rhino17
12-11-2014, 01:39 AM
There was a foul on the drive but not the air ball jumper. There was also a foul on Barnes driving layup shoulda been and And 1.
there was 100% a foul on that jumper, didn't you see the shot of green laughing about it? he even said he hacked him

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Finally, rythym on offense when we need it. Better ball movement. Lets go Dubs!!!!

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Regardless of the outcome, it's amazing the rockets are keeping this so close considering they have to give heavy minutes to a 2nd round pick rookie, an undrafted rookie, and a euroleague garbage center like dorsey

Yeah. They only had nine guys suit up and two of them are Nick Johnson and Joey Dorsey, who have no business in a quality NBA rotation. If Jason Terry wasn't playing the worst game I've seen him play all season long, they probably wouldn't be losing this game right now. He's been atrocious, and that's being generous.

sf-fanatic
12-11-2014, 01:42 AM
This game kinda shows why Harden > Thompson. He's the best 2 guard in the league. Thompson is a system player where as Harden is basically the system.

I dont think there was ever an argument to begin with and I'm a warriors fan.

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Wow.... Terry is killing the Rockets right now. I'd rather see Nick Johnson in the lineup right now. Terry has no business on the floor when he's playing like this. It's disgusting.

rhino17
12-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Yeah. They only had nine guys suit up and two of them are Nick Johnson and Joey Dorsey, who have no business in a quality NBA rotation. If Jason Terry wasn't playing the worst game I've seen him play all season long, they probably wouldn't be losing this game right now. He's been atrocious, and that's being generous.

They're just exhausted, a lot of these guys never planned on playing so many minutes, JET is an old *** player and have been putting in 40+ minutes a night lately

I think if they even had their regular rotation in this game (not including Howard and Jones), they would've won. Just Papa and Canaan could turned this game around. Just not enough ball handlers out there

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:44 AM

Rockets r deep no doubt

nyyfan4life
12-11-2014, 01:44 AM

Wasn't there a thread about it recently?

This Warriors is loaded though on the wings with Thompson, Barnes, Iguodala and Green. Their depth won this game.

Htownballa1622
12-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Tough game. Too many injuries and hung in but Warriors got the best of us.

Good game. Kings tomorrow. Hope we have enough bodies lol.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:48 AM
Wow, played possibly our worst half of basketball and still come out with a win. Had no business business getting a w. good ish

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:49 AM

x2. Hardens a flat out beast, period. As a scorer, he's as good as there is right now

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Great way to close out the quarter. Good game Rockets fans.

Dubs continue the win streak!

#DubShow

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Seeing this squad without Bogut is a serious concern tho. **** started looking like that iso crap from last year

bgdreton
Let's gooooo!

mightybosstone
The Rockets don't just need Dwight back. They desperately need Canaan and Papanikolaou. Johnson is just a liability on the floor at this point and Terry had easily his worst game of the season. If those two guys are healthy, they don't lose this game. But there's only so much you can do when four of your eight best players are out.

Good game, Warriors fans. I still contest that if the Rockets are ever remotely healthy against Golden State, they will win that game.

ThuglifeJ
12-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Warriors are for real. When Curry, Klay, and Barnes are clicking like that along with Livingston,Green, Speights it is just scary. A lot better than Dallas offense that gets deemed the best..

I like how instead of floaters they do soft extended layups or hanging bank shots instead usually. More efficient when klay and curry got that touch.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 01:54 AM
The Rockets don't just need Dwight back. They desperately need Canaan and Papanikolaou. Johnson is just a liability on the floor at this point and Terry had easily his worst game of the season. If those two guys are healthy, they don't lose this game. But there's only so much you can do when four of your eight best players are out.

Good game, Warriors fans. I still contest that if the Rockets are ever remotely healthy against Golden State, they will win that game.

lol, contest away bro. Rockets are a serious squad, no doubt. I'm watching Harden just start taking games over like nothing, could be be primed for a deep playoff run

sf-fanatic
12-11-2014, 01:55 AM

Injuries are part of the game. The warriors were missing 2 former all stars too. Maybe if the Rockets didnt go all out for the third member of the super team, they would have an extra quality big man and ball handler they could add to their depth right now. Why even bother saying, good game, if our players were healthy we would have beat you guys? It's more of an insult than it is genuine.

lol, please
12-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Injuries are part of the game. The warriors were missing 2 former all stars too. Maybe if the Rockets didnt go all out for the third member of the super team, they would have an extra quality big man and ball handler they could add to their depth right now. Why even bother saying, good game, if our players were healthy we would have beat you guys? It's more of an insult than it is genuine.
:clap:

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Injuries are part of the game. The warriors were missing 2 former all stars too.
The Warriors are a deeper basketball team and they aren't missing four of their best eight guys.

Maybe if the Rockets didnt go all out for the third member of the super team, they would have an extra quality big man and ball handler they could add to their depth right now.
That has nothing to do with anything. Morey didn't want to hamper the team's cap situation by just adding any player. He wants the right player. Based on how well this team is playing right now and how well some of his moves the last couple of seasons have turned out, I trust his judgment. Also, they have a ton of solid assets right now to make a move before the trade deadline.

Why even bother saying, good game, if our players were healthy we would have beat you guys? It's more of an insult than it is genuine.
Because it was a good game, and the Warriors clearly smoked Houston in the fourth quarter. But the Rockets are a shell of themselves right now health wise. It would be one thing if it was just Dwight and Jones or Dwight and Beverley, but the injuries are starting to get ridiculous. The Rockets have played well against the Warriors in previous years, and I honestly think if both teams were 100 percent that the Rockets would win.

It's not a backhanded compliment. The better basketball team won tonight. But I want these teams to play at 100% health before I make a real determination about them.

rhino17
12-11-2014, 02:07 AM
You're joking right?

The rockets have had an absurd amount of injuries. You cannot compare a fringe all-star like Lee (your 1 missing all star btw) to a hall of famed like howard. And this team is DEEPER as a result of dumping Parsons, so I'm not sure what you are getting at there

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 02:09 AM
You're joking right?

The rockets have had an absurd amount of injuries. You cannot compare a fringe all-star like Lee (your 1 missing all star btw) to a hall of famed like howard. And this team is DEEPER as a result of dumping Parsons, so I'm not sure what you are getting at there

Oh yeah... Bogut never played in an All-Star game. I'm surprised I didn't catch that earlier.

c.c.
12-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Tough lost for me and red nation! We will remain to play hard with this wounded roster.

bgdreton
12-11-2014, 02:16 AM

You act like the warriors are completely healthy, we have a all star that has played 7 mins this year. Your entitled to your opinion but just take the loss on the chin and move on...

tredigs
12-11-2014, 02:16 AM
I had a bet on the Rox to lose by less than 10. What a bunch of losers.

Hope the Warriors get the 1 seed and play OKC in the 1st round. It'll be the best 1st round in NBA history -- regardless of result.

c.c.
12-11-2014, 02:20 AM
I had a bet on the Rox to lose by less than 10. What a bunch of losers.

Hope the Warriors get the 1 seed and play OKC in the 1st round. It'll be the best 1st round in NBA history -- regardless of result.

That 12 point league didn't happen until the game was basically over. You act like the Warriors dominated the whole game!

bgdreton
12-11-2014, 02:23 AM
Bogut may not be an all star but most know how important he is to our team... He is probably the second most important player behind Curry

tredigs
12-11-2014, 02:25 AM
That 12 point league didn't happen until the game was basically over. You act like the Warriors dominated the whole game!

For sure. It was really close until the 5 minute mark, and then the Warriors just decided to **** on them.

Trust me, I was not happy. I really thought Houston could keep it within 10.

bgdreton
12-11-2014, 02:27 AM

Ummm not totally true that lead was build in the thick of the game where you guys had an opportunity to win. But yes we did not dominate the whole game at all... Our offense is ran through Curry and Bogut, the loss of Bogut for the first time hurt our offense a bit.

bgdreton
12-11-2014, 02:29 AM
Houston fully healthy would be pretty monster great game Houston fans!

Saddletramp
12-11-2014, 02:44 AM
This Denver arena is a morgue. I remember it was one of the loudest arenas when the team was good. I know that's always the case when it comes to arenas but I've gotten so used to the nuggets being good

They're all high and their team sucks. What do you expect?

lol, please
12-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Losing to the Dubs in the playoffs was a pivotal moment for the franchise, kind of feel bad for them in hindsight.

rhino17
12-11-2014, 03:06 AM

Sad too cuz its a great arena with crazy cheap seats. I just bought 10th row seats for the game against the Rockets next week for $30. But basketball has never been huge in Denver

CluTcH_c1tY
12-11-2014, 07:44 AM
No doubt in mind the Rockets would win with a healthy team. Bogut and Lee? Come on the Rockets were missing 4 players (Dwight/Tjones/Canaan/Paps and Garcia) I'll won't count Garcia. A win is a win I understand that but nothing really surprised me about the Warriors, they look like the same team from recent years. Anyways good game hopefully your allstars Bogut and Lee make it back for your stretch run.

tredigs
12-11-2014, 08:37 AM
No doubt in mind the Rockets would win with a healthy team. Bogut and Lee? Come on the Rockets were missing 4 players (Dwight/Tjones/Canaan/Paps and Garcia) I'll won't count Garcia. A win is a win I understand that but nothing really surprised me about the Warriors, they look like the same team from recent years. Anyways good game hopefully your allstars Bogut and Lee make it back for your stretch run.

Good luck.

nastynice
12-11-2014, 09:04 AM

Not saying they're better, but Bogut injury clearly affected us more than rockets injury affected them. Prob cuz they already know how to play and game plan with that roster, dubs were just lost for first 24 min. Most brutal I seen all year

tredigs
12-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Not saying they're better, but Bogut injury clearly affected us more than rockets injury affected them. Prob cuz they already know how to play and game plan with that roster, dubs were just lost for first 24 min. Most brutal I seen all year

Bogut leads the league in D rating and Defensive Box +/- on the best defensive unit in the NBA. There's arguably nobody more important to that side of the ball in the league. Doesn't hurt that he's a very capable passer and knows our offense to a T. Replacing that with the unfortunate joke that is Ezeli was just painful to watch.

Luckily their bigs are jokes right now as well and their guard/fwd squad couldn't stick with us down the stretch.

As a whole, the Warriors are absolutely better than the Rockets.

mightybosstone
12-11-2014, 10:03 AM
You act like the warriors are completely healthy, we have a all star that has played 7 mins this year. Your entitled to your opinion but just take the loss on the chin and move on...

I never said the Warriors were completely healthy. But they're just missing their starting front court. The Rockets are missing their starting front court AND two of their four best best bench players. Imagine if the Warriors were missing Lee, Bogut, Livingston and Iggy, and that's a better comparison to what the Rockets were playing with last night. And as I said previously, the Warriors are just a deeper basketball team than the Rockets right now, who are still very, very young. So it's more like if the Warriors were playing without Lee, Bogut, Livingston and Iggy AND they didn't have Speights and Ezeli.

ThuglifeJ
12-11-2014, 12:12 PM

Do you guys WANT people to hate you? One of the most arrogant things you can say after a loss, suck it up and take an L like a man.

kdspurman
12-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Thats no excuse to be blown out with 5 of your guys out.

Knicks are flawed as a whole
Don't drive
Don't defend
One Way Players

Long *** season :rolleyes:

Eh.. I think that particular Spurs team could beat a bunch of teams who were missing their 2 top players. I'm not saying the Knicks aren't flawed, of course they are struggling.

koreancabbage
12-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Eh.. I think that particular Spurs team could beat a bunch of teams who were missing their 2 top players. I'm not saying the Knicks aren't flawed, of course they are struggling.

thats an understatement.

Philly is like right behind them lol

nastynice
12-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Do you guys WANT people to hate you? One of the most arrogant things you can say after a loss, suck it up and take an L like a man.

Respect. you was the only one who just gave props. Everyone else was like if we healthy we win, if we make every shot we win, lol, it's like either say good game or don't.

Whatever, some solid squads out west and I think both dubs and rox kinda moving toward the top end of that pack, instead of middle where we both were last yr.

kdspurman
12-11-2014, 04:23 PM
thats an understatement.

Philly is like right behind them lol

I tried to be put it nicely :)

It's a touchy subject (Unless you want tanking) to discuss how poorly a team is playing

Saddletramp
12-11-2014, 07:44 PM

I gotta agree. It was a great game and I hope everyone on both squads is healthy next time they meet but some Rockets fans don't really understand how to be humble. It kind of irritates even me.

FlashBolt
12-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Aaaaand, the streak for Cleveland ends with LeBron being inactive for tonight. Just means we're one less win from making it to the playoffs.

Crackadalic
12-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Cavs looking good so far

blahblahyoutoo
12-11-2014, 09:25 PM
oh god, lebron and skinny jeans...

Crackadalic
12-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Damn Kyrie hurt

Vinny642
12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
How hurt? Severe or meh

Crackadalic
12-11-2014, 10:17 PM
How hurt? Severe or meh

He was on the floor for a good minute but idk how bad it is. It was the knee too

kdspurman
12-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Kylie's injury looked like it could be bad but I hope I'm wrong

kdspurman
12-11-2014, 10:19 PM
there was an example of a guy not wanting to mess up his fg% at the end of the half lol. Reggie jackson

kdspurman
12-11-2014, 10:57 PM
glad kyrie is back in there

Crackadalic
12-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Kyrie doing some D-wade clutch **** right now

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Double T? Bs call.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Impressive 3 to tie the game by Harden. I didn't think that had a chance.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Hardens a G. I have a good sum on Kings +2. That hurt.

Htownballa1622
12-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Can we trade for Lillard right quick?

:crying:

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Gay is arguably the best iso finisher in the league for some reason. "****ing Rudy Gay man!" anyone? Houston's fortunate to escape that jumper. Thank god for the 2nd half over. Let's go!

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:18 AM
OT it is. Well played Vegas, they opened the line at a pick 'em.

ThuglifeJ
12-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Gay is arguable the best iso finisher in the league for some reason. '****ing Rudy Gay man!" anyone? Houston's fortunate to escape that jumper. Thank god for the 2nd half over. Let's go!

"Noo. Noo nooo not this guy! Its Rudy gay! Oh no not this guy!"

Lol love that.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:21 AM

Lol love that.

Hahah. Might be my favorite clip of the decade.

He sounds like the "goat" from one of Adam Sandlers first comedy CD's (which are ****in hilarious). Just adds to it.

ThuglifeJ
12-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Showdown between the two scoring studs down the final seconds... *clank* ... *airball*

Oh...its 2014...those days are over

Speaking of the gwinner attempts.

Htownballa1622
12-12-2014, 02:23 AM
LMAO. Dam Lillard tweeting EYES lol.
Well played.
Lil *****.

alexander_37
12-12-2014, 02:24 AM
Harden just caught fire. Game over lol

tredigs
Sac woke up the beast. OT does not look to be in their favor.

ThuglifeJ

Lol love that.

Hahah. Might be my favorite clip of the decade.

He sounds like the "goat" from one of Adam Sandlers first comedy CD's (which are ****in hilarious). Just adds to it.

That and its Rudy Gay not like a primetime Michael Jordan exactly lol

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:27 AM
That and its Rudy Gay not like a primetime Michael Jordan exactly lol

Haha ya. Rudy had hit a couple winners that year already though.

Gays a wreck here though. That's fsure.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Tough/solid win for the Rox on a road b2b even if the Kings are in turmoil without Cousins. Kings showed why they aren't a playoff squad out west.

c.c.
12-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Harden for MVP anyone?

tredigs
12-12-2014, 02:57 AM
Harden for MVP anyone?

Curry - Harden - Gasol - CP3 top four? Order is negotiable.

Harden's a monster. No denying it. Building a great media story by leading a team without Dwight/Jones and company as well.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 03:00 AM
Rox impressed me tonight. I thought I was stealing money getting the +2. Really bad spot for them regardless of DMC being out. In OT cream always rises, though.

nyyfan4life
12-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Curry - Harden - Gasol - CP3 top four? Order is negotiable.

Harden's a monster. No denying it. Building a great media story by leading a team without Dwight/Jones and company as well.

Anthony Davis should be clear cut #1. That team is the 76ers without him lol and he's playing at an incredible level. Curry, Harden, Gasol and CP3 round out the top 5 for me.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Hardens a G. I have a good sum on Kings +2. That hurt.

I took a live spread Houston +6.5 then when they were down 4 in the fourth I bet Rockets +160.

Lost a parlay 2 days ago though, ****in heat :(

c.c.
12-12-2014, 03:35 AM
Anthony Davis should be clear cut #1. That team is the 76ers without him lol and he's playing at an incredible level. Curry, Harden, Gasol and CP3 round out the top 5 for me.

The Pelicans have a pretty solid team. Their conference and division just so tough. If you put them in the Atlantic division their record will be better than the 76ers (and that's minus Davis)

tredigs
12-12-2014, 03:48 AM

Clear cut #1 lmao. He's not even carrying his team to a .500 record, let alone the playoffs (let alone... again... the top 2 seed that is needed to be a clear cut #1). Even statistically, Curry has him beat in many facets.

I wanna see the Pels not be one of the laughing stocks of the league defensively before we bring AD into MVP discussions. Especially #1 status.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 04:07 AM
I took a live spread Houston +6.5 then when they were down 4 in the fourth I bet Rockets +160.

Lost a parlay 2 days ago though, ****in heat :(

Love it! Well played. I crushed it tonight between AZ/STL under, SAC 1st half pick 'em and 2nd half over... but the full game line brought me back down to earth once the Rox forced OT. I'm over parlays personally. I've done the math and the equity isn't there in the long run. Sports betting in general is already hilariously hard. That's why I love it though.

FlashBolt
12-12-2014, 01:04 PM
AD is playing like an MVP but unfortunately, that's not how it works if you're losing.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Double post

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Love it! Well played. I crushed it tonight between AZ/STL under, SAC 1st half pick 'em and 2nd half over... but the full game line brought me back down to earth once the Rox forced OT. I'm over parlays personally. I've done the math and the equity isn't there in the long run. Sports betting in general is already hilariously hard. That's why I love it though.

Parlays are exactly what they want you do. Theres a reason the odds skyrocket after every team that's added, they become way tougher to hit obviously but people just look at the money they can win and do it anyway sometimes hahaha. I agree tho, if you did the math, theyre probably the worst bets you can take.

At halftime during the Football gamw yesterday i was gonna take the under on 26 pts. I backed out tho, ****!

tredigs
12-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Pau is 2 for 8, Taj is 1-6... For Portland LMA's 11 for 14 with 23 points. Bulls up 48-37 with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd.

Sure.

effen5
12-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Pau is 2 for 8, Taj is 1-6... For Portland LMA's 11 for 14 with 23 points. Bulls up 48-37 with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd.

Sure.

Lma hasn't done **** in the second half. Welcome back derrick rose.

northsider
12-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Night night Portland.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Fun game. Lillard outplayed Rose, but both were very solid. Good to see Rose back in form. Now let's see if he can maintain it.

kdspurman
12-12-2014, 10:40 PM
great, splitter comes back and now kawhi is out, perhaps a while with a tough schedule coming up. smh... they struggled defensively mightily with him out last year.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 10:45 PM
great, splitter comes back and now kawhi is out, perhaps a while with a tough schedule coming up. smh... they struggled defensively mightily with him out last year.

Fortunately for them, this game is 3 minutes in and over.

You'll lose to some of the elite but beat everyone else without Kawhi.

kdspurman
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Fortunately for them, this game is 3 minutes in and over.

You'll lose to some of the elite but beat everyone else without Kawhi.

yea tonight won't be an issue haha. but tough games coming up against a lot of western power houses in the up coming weeks.

I guess it'll be good time/experience for kyle anderson.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 10:57 PM
WTF @ the Cavs/Pels game. AD must have got hurt. He's played 6 minutes with 8 minutes to go in the 4th and the Pels are absolutely dumping on a healthy Cleveland squad.

Edit: Yeah -- "chest contusion". That's a new one.

JeffG20
12-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Dat Ryan Anderson factor lol

tredigs
12-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Lebron having one of his best games of the year to boot. Strange. Tyreke the Freak and Ryan Anderson showed up.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Spoke too soon? Cav's making the comeback!

Crackadalic
12-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Cavs only weakness is there defense

I thought Lebron was declining. He looks beast right now

YashBoone
12-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Breaking news: Swaggy P gets hot from 3 .... Spurs casually still only down 1

tredigs
12-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Cavs only weakness is there defense

I thought Lebron was declining. He looks beast right now

He is. But he's still a top 1-3 player in the game and will be capable of games like this for the next 5+ years.

And this Lakers/Spurs game is surprisingly awesome.

JeffG20
12-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Tyreke with 31/10

Next game he'll score 8 points lol

kdspurman
12-12-2014, 11:32 PM
He is. But he's still a top 1-3 player in the game and will be capable of games like this for the next 5+ years.

And this Lakers/Spurs game is surprisingly awesome.

who knew LA had the real splash brothers

BKdoubleStacker
12-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Man Duncan is amazing. That old and still shutting on the league

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 11:35 PM
who knew LA had the real splash brothers

:laugh2:

Crackadalic
12-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Vince with that clutch 3. Its amazing how he is still relevant now

tredigs
12-12-2014, 11:41 PM
YOU HAVE OUR ATTENTION, LAL.

Great half. Watching it with my homie and his Kobe24 jersey :laugh2:

I feel like reality is going to strike at some point here, but I'm liking the show.

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 11:41 PM

I saw that ****, no way in hell grizzlies lose to the hornets right?! RIGHT?!

Lakers + Giants
12-12-2014, 11:42 PM
YOU HAVE OUR ATTENTION, LAL.

Great half. Watching it with my homie and his Kobe24 jersey :laugh2:

I feel like reality is going to strike at some point here, but I'm liking the show.

What a douche, waiting for the moment for your homie to be disappointed. LMFAO

tredigs
12-12-2014, 11:55 PM
What a douche, waiting for the moment for your homie to be disappointed. LMFAO

Totally. When we talk basketball/Kobe it gets ugly pretty quick. I'm as direct in person as I am on here and it really spices ups the **** talk.

tredigs
12-12-2014, 11:59 PM
AS EXPECTED, the Lakers moving the ball around beautifully, spreading out the scoring load perfectly and forcing the Spurs into tough turnovers.

tredigs
12-13-2014, 12:05 AM
But seriously, reality: Come back.

kdspurman
12-13-2014, 12:09 AM
expecting SA to do what they do in the 4th. LA starting to cool off a bit from the field.

ThuglifeJ
12-13-2014, 12:22 AM

Right he's so friggin clutch.

Ive seen so many last second 3s from that man..pretty sure I saw a stat once he has the 3rd most 3s &under 24 seconds of play to tie or go ahead- all time.

This was before the spurs game last playoffs and tonight

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2014, 12:31 AM
Phx is gonna miss the playoffs again. OKC now only 2 GB!

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2014, 12:32 AM
Swaggy with that DPOY presence.

jerellh528
12-13-2014, 12:43 AM
Cmon Spurs, let's go!

kdspurman
12-13-2014, 12:44 AM
Nice game lakers. .. didn't see this coming :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2014, 12:45 AM

:(

Bye Bye top 5 pick. PHX must be happy....

jerellh528
12-13-2014, 12:48 AM

Illustionist saw it coming lol

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2014, 12:53 AM
LMAO, lets go spuuuuurrss!

jerellh528
12-13-2014, 12:54 AM
Cmon Spurs, lakers are practically gift wrapping it! Just take it Spurs

YashBoone
12-13-2014, 12:54 AM
Wow what a ****ing game

kdspurman
12-13-2014, 12:56 AM
Kobe ftw...

YashBoone
12-13-2014, 12:58 AM
The way the Spurs execute is just amazing

kdspurman
12-13-2014, 01:01 AM
I stand by my post.. regardless, great game lakers lol. it's been a really fun game on this Friday evening

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:06 AM
REALITYYYY: OT will not be kind to the Lakers.

Fantastic game. Good job Lakers. But, your endeavor ends here.

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Didn't realize no TP! Hamstring injury?

Regardless, this game is ridiculous.

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2014, 01:16 AM
Swaggy P..... god damn. Don't want to win, but I'm loving this game haha.

jerellh528

I hope you're right

Crackadalic
Swaggy Fuccin P My little ninja

Lakers + Giants

I think this win CLEARLY proves we are contenders out west.

jerellh528
12-13-2014, 01:19 AM
Damn I was hoping all of tredigs predictions came true. Lakers needed that L. Sucks

Crackadalic
12-13-2014, 01:19 AM
Lakers win. That top 5 pick tho. O wait. j/k j/k j/k lol

Good win though. idk why but I enjoy watching Swaggy P play

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Lmfao

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/hu519395da.jpg

Swaggy P, you made your point.

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:22 AM
Spurs without Kawhi and especially without Kawhi + TP are not the Spurs, but I don't care. That was awesome TV.

This squad beat the Knicks by like 20 without everyone.

Lakers + Giants
12-13-2014, 01:22 AM
^

HAHAHAHA. :laugh2:

Arch Stanton
12-13-2014, 01:32 AM
Kobe should run every practice like Denzel in "Training Day."

Tony_Starks
12-13-2014, 01:34 AM
"If everything goes right for LA and everything goes wrong for Spurs I don't see ( Lakers winning) as a possibility."

Some cool guy said this earlier

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:40 AM
"If everything goes right for LA and everything goes wrong for Spurs I don't see ( Lakers winning) as a possibility."

Spurs without Kawhi and especially without Kawhi + TP are not the Spurs, but I don't care. That was awesome TV.

Great game from Kobe, tho'. 22 points on 22 shots. #Legend

jerellh528
12-13-2014, 01:42 AM

Just goes to show how shot efficiency isn't the only thing that matters. Drawing lots of attention and creating open looks for others as well as keeping pressure on the defense is also key.

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:48 AM
Just goes to show how shot efficiency isn't the only thing that matters. Drawing lots of attention and creating open looks for others as well as keeping pressure on the defense is also key.

Lmao. Yes, that and when your bench outscores the starters on 60% from the field and 62% from 3.

All the Lakers starters had a negative +/-, all the bench a +

But yeah, whatever. "KOBE!"

Tony_Starks
12-13-2014, 01:51 AM

My man you literally said the Lakers winning wasn't even a possibility. I said we would win. Eat your humble pie without the corny cheap shots...

tredigs
12-13-2014, 01:57 AM
My man you literally said the Lakers winning wasn't even a possibility. I said we would win. Eat your humble pie without the corny cheap shots...

I ate my crow. But, that was under the assumption that the Spurs had a full squad. **** changes big time with Kawhi out and TP down with an injury after 17 minutes. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Regardless, as I said -- fantastically entertaining game. The Lakers bench was absolutely on fire.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-13-2014, 02:01 AM

Lmao

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-13-2014, 02:01 AM

Illustionist saw it coming lol

Sure did :)

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-13-2014, 02:02 AM

I ate my crow. But, that was under the assumption that the Spurs had a full squad. **** changes big time with Kawhi out and TP down with an injury after 17 minutes. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Regardless, as I said -- fantastically entertaining game. The Lakers bench was absolutely on fire.

:violin:

Tony_Starks
12-13-2014, 02:12 AM

Comedy. Pure comedy.

tredigs
12-13-2014, 02:19 AM
Comedy. Pure comedy.

Yeah, and why is that?

Unexpectedly missing a couple Finals MVP's is just no big deal? Hahah.

But boys, enjoy your night. You're now 1.5 games ahead of the worst team in the conference. Killin' it. Kobe lead them to an amazing win and was not soundly outplayed by Danny Green ; )

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-13-2014, 02:43 AM
Yeah, and why is that?

Unexpectedly missing a couple Finals MVP's is just no big deal? Hahah.

But boys, enjoy your night. You're now 1.5 games ahead of the worst team in the conference. Killin' it. Kobe lead them to an amazing win and was not soundly outplayed by Danny Green ; )

Lakers did something the Warriors couldn't do. Beat the spurs. Maybe the Warriors needs someone like Kobe :D

lol

gatkins11
12-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Mavs can't even breathe on GSW without getting a whistle.

lincecum=future
12-13-2014, 05:30 PM
Warriors can't be stopped

tredigs
12-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Held the NBA's most efficient offense to 40% from the field and 20% from three. No team has reached 50% from the field on the W's this year. Really impressive with Bogut out because they were getting a ton of Offensive boards, layup opportunities and FT attempts that they probably wouldn't have otherwise. Off shooting night for GS after the hot start, but good enough. 4th best start in NBA history. Not too shabby.

likemystylez
12-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Warriors can't be stopped

have mark jackson come back to run a couple of the huddles- thatd slow them down

likemystylez
12-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Mavs can't even breathe on GSW without getting a whistle.

ummm you are aware that warriors were called for more fouls than the mavs right? and they went to the line more (even though dirk should have gotten a technical when he cussed out rhe ref for calling the offensive foul when he shoved barnes into ellis. chandler should have been called for a technical for swatting speights shoe away too (thats kinda right there with untying someones shoe at the free throw line)

lol, please
12-13-2014, 08:45 PM
With Bogut and Lee healthy dubs blow the rockets out. Bogut would shut Dwight down and the rockets have never had an answer for Lee

JEDean89
12-13-2014, 10:17 PM
the 76ers are beating the grizz in the 3rd? MCW is ****ing legit.

Crackadalic
12-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Good thing Philly is tanking because there lottery guys are playing well so far. Can't wait till Embid comes and plays.

Crackadalic
12-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Kyle Korver scares the **** outta me every time he shoots

BKdoubleStacker
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
the 76ers are beating the grizz in the 3rd? MCW is ****ing legit.

dat .45% TS and 4.7 TO a game

JNA17
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
Tobais Harris a bad man.

Thumper 88
12-13-2014, 10:39 PM
76ers are blowing out the Grizz lmao

BKdoubleStacker
12-13-2014, 10:47 PM
harden needs to stop shooting so many dumb 3's

hes starting to look like josh smith

Crackadalic
12-13-2014, 10:55 PM
All the lottery and sub 500 teams winning tonight

Crackadalic
12-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Detroit should have kept knight lol. Dude is a boss right now

Crackadalic
12-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Losing teams always find ways to lose. Even when its not their fault. What a shot from Conley

kobe4thewinbang
12-13-2014, 11:24 PM
76ers got Allen Iverson rolling over in his grave. Absolutely putrid effort in OT.

kobe4thewinbang
12-13-2014, 11:25 PM

hes starting to look like josh smith:facepalm:

goku
12-14-2014, 12:06 AM

hes starting to look like josh smith

Lol if u knew basketball the rockets philosophy is to take 3s and layups I hate it but that's how they are programmed

likemystylez
12-14-2014, 12:08 AM
76ers got Allen Iverson rolling over in his grave. Absolutely putrid effort in OT.

shouldnt have gone to over time, they shoulda just tackled pau gasol when he was waiting to hand it off to conely in regulation....do not let a 3 pointer get up on that situation

lol, please
12-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Lol if u knew basketball the rockets philosophy is to take 3s and layups I hate it but that's how they are programmed
:laugh2:

goku
12-14-2014, 12:13 AM
With Bogut and Lee healthy dubs blow the rockets out. Bogut would shut Dwight down and the rockets have never had an answer for Lee

Gotta account for d-mo now too don't think green or Lee can check him

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 12:24 AM

The results from the last two years say otherwise. And Dwight posted 17/17/2/2 against Golden State last year on 52% shooting. That's hardly "shutting down" Dwight.

tredigs
12-14-2014, 07:44 AM
The results from the last two years say otherwise. And Dwight posted 17/17/2/2 against Golden State last year on 52% shooting. That's hardly "shutting down" Dwight.

The squad may have tuned it up just a BIT higher, in case you have not noticed.

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 10:03 AM
The squad may have tuned it up just a BIT higher, in case you have not noticed.

I don't follow. What do you mean by that? That Golden State is a better basketball team than in previous years? Well, so is Houston. And these two teams have yet to play each other close to full health. Lee and Dwight were out of both games, and the Warriors were missing Bogut in game two, while Houston had only half its regular rotation healthy.

I'm not saying that I think Houston is necessarily the better team. That's too hard to judge at this point, because we've only seen a quarter of the season and neither team has been at full strength. I'm saying that, from a matchup standpoint, I think a 100% healthy Rockets team would beat a 100% healthy Warriors team. Because of Beverley and Dwight, this team has played Golden State well in the past. But this Rockets squad now actually contests perimeter jumpers, plays good perimeter defense across the board, has a competent two-way PF with Motiejunas and has far more depth than the last two seasons.

If I'm looking at possible postseason matchups in the West, I think Golden State would blow by most teams with relative ease, including the Clippers and Grizzlies. The three teams I think would give them the most trouble are OKC, San Antonio and Houston.

Giannis94
12-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Was at the Bucks game last night. Great atmosphere and a great team effort holding Griffin and Paul to 20 combined.

Ezio
12-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Heat missing Bosh and McRoberts today :sigh:

Verbal Christ
12-14-2014, 07:51 PM
Newfound egotism from GS fan is interesting.

SF8
12-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Why is Rose playing like utter garbage? God damn it you moron, I knew I should have taken Parker or someone else instead.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Now Heat fans know how it feels to lose an MVP. Too bad for them...its permanent.

lol, please
12-14-2014, 08:41 PM
Dubs :drool:

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-14-2014, 08:49 PM
It's like zombies in the seats in AA Arena.

Crackadalic
12-14-2014, 08:58 PM
Kobe pass MJ for 3rd all time

lol, please
12-14-2014, 09:00 PM
Kobe :worthy:

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 09:08 PM
The Warriors are looking sloppy in the fourth quarter of this one. I'd still be stunned if they lost this one against New Orleans sans Anthony Davis.

lol, please
12-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Won't happen

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 09:13 PM
Won't happen

Crazier things have happened, dude. They're playing on the road on the second night of a back-to-back against a pretty talented young team that is playing well right now down the stretch. Believe it or not, the Warriors are going to lose some games this year against teams they should beat. Every good team does.

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Yeah, two best games of the year from the Pels without AD.

Warriors looked tired as **** all game. Worst of the season for sure.

Vinny642
12-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Each good game against a Western powerhouse makes me wish we were realigned to the East, ugh

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Here we go! Waking up for the close.

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:19 PM
Each good game against a Western powerhouse makes me wish we were realigned to the East, ugh

Should be, realistically. Ridiculous that you/we have to travel that ****ing distance for a conference game. Another reason why EC teams have it so easy.

nastynice
12-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Lets close it out dubs!!

Evans is ballin tho, huh

Vinny642
12-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Should be, realistically. Ridiculous that you/we have to travel that ****ing distance for a conference game. Another reason why EC teams have it so easy.

We would go from struggling to be an 8th seed to a top 4 team.

RaiderKid318
12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Come on pels, this would be a huge win with AD out.

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 09:27 PM

Mmm... I'd say top 6. I'm not willing to say New Orleans is better than Cleveland, Chicago, Toronto, Atlanta or Washington at this point. But I'd definitely put them above any other Eastern Conference team right now.

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 09:29 PM
New Orleans got very lucky twice on that throw in play. It should have been a 5-second call, and then the pass could have very easily been picked off. Luckily, saving that time out paid off for them, because now they get the ball on their end with 3 seconds left.

Vinny642
12-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Ugly inbound play

RaiderKid318
12-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Damn

nastynice
12-14-2014, 09:30 PM
OT!! **** man, Pelicans sittin on a 8 seed still don't **** around huh. Welcome to the wild wild west

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:32 PM

Yeah, I mean the Warriors are on a conference road trip and are playing in Louisiana and Tennessee... 2,000+ miles away from home. That's crazy. What's the farthest East Coast teams travel? Half that? And most are within 400 miles. Hell of a lot easier.

nastynice
12-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Gotta go for the kill now. Can't sleep on these guys

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Cream rising. Pels ****ed up not closing out that 4th. It's ova

nastynice
12-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Sucks to see Evans sit. He was creating all kindsa

nastynice
Dagger!!

sf-fanatic
Game over ???

nastynice
12-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Good game by pels, gotta feel good knowing they can hang even with one of the best players in the league sitting

Should be good learning experience for warriors in a close game

mightybosstone
12-14-2014, 09:52 PM
That's a big win for the Warriors to keep the streak alive. That game against Memphis on Tuesday is going to be a big one. Hopefully they'll have Bogut and Lee back for that one. Watching those two teams at full health would be a treat.

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Yeah, with Tyreke playing like an All Star against us and Cleveland, they are a very solid team even without AD. Not surprised they beat the Cavs.

Great win for Golden State. On to Memphis. That'll be tough.

tredigs
12-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Austin Rivers is a joke though. Other than daddy, why does he get minutes on an NBA team? He's a SG who can't shoot 70% from the line, can't defend, is arguably the worst mid-range shooter in the league and isn't good at finishing at the rim...

Am I missing something here?

likemystylez
12-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Good game by pels, gotta feel good knowing they can hang even with one of the best players in the league sitting

Should be good learning experience for warriors in a close game

warriors aint gonna turn the ball over that much normally- also warriors defense was really bad in that game- tyreke had a lay up line all night

lol, please
12-14-2014, 10:49 PM
warriors aint gonna turn the ball over that much normally- also warriors defense was really bad in that game- tyreke had a lay up line all night
This