c.c.
12-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Dorsey and Garcia should not be on the floor at the same time :mad:

archdevil84
12-05-2014, 10:02 PM
its the wade vs parker show in milwaukee

BKdoubleStacker
12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
wesley johnson is such rubish its laughable this guys getting over 30 mpg. I cant help but wonder why the lakers dont try and find a diamond in the rough instead of giving him playing time

kobe4thewinbang
12-05-2014, 10:53 PM
I will enjoy watching the Lakers/Celtics highlights.

kobe4thewinbang
12-05-2014, 10:53 PM
wesley johnson is such rubish its laughable this guys getting over 30 mpg. I cant help but wonder why the lakers dont try and find a diamond in the rough instead of giving him playing timeWes has some hops and is good on defense. Can hit a shot or two. Not a starter, though.

Lakers + Giants
12-05-2014, 11:10 PM
wesley johnson is such rubish its laughable this guys getting over 30 mpg. I cant help but wonder why the lakers dont try and find a diamond in the rough instead of giving him playing time

He shouldn't be getting mroe than 15 minutes. He provides nothing on offense unless it's off an alley oop or fast break. Defensively he's extremely overrated, he might get a sick block or two but he's nowhere close to a good defender.

I have to say tho, we have nobody else that could start. Unless kobe slides to the 3 and Clarkson gets inserted into the lineup. We need to develop him, he's just rotting on the bench.

archdevil84
12-05-2014, 11:13 PM
damn antetekoumpo posterized bosh nasty

zn23
12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Embarrassing way to go out for the Rockets

Verbal Christ
12-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Embarrassing way to go out for the Rockets

With a win in overtime?

bucketss
12-06-2014, 01:11 AM
knicks cant get a break

kdspurman
12-06-2014, 02:23 AM
love the Grizz, but it just seems like the spurs have their number since that 2011 series.

ThuglifeJ
12-06-2014, 04:04 AM
love the Grizz, but it just seems like the spurs have their number since that 2011 series.

Definitely. Horrible matchup for Grizzlies. Coach DJ won't sit Zbo either when clearly he stinks vs them and can't guard the stretch 4s.

Spurs looked machine like again tonight. I think they just save their potential for big games like this that aren't on ESPN though so they stay quiet.

They are straight killers. My moneys on them again.

flea
12-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Duncan became 2nd oldest player to get a triple double last night (Karl Malone did it at 40). And he did it against arguably the best team so far, on the road, and against the best frontcourt in the league.

If Lebron had gotten a triple double against the Pacers we'd have a whole thread dedicated to how he's not declining.

MrfadeawayJB
12-06-2014, 11:50 AM

It's very tough to beat the spurs by slowing them down. You have to score with them. The grizz can stop or slow down nearly every team, but good ball movement is un-defendable. Grizz need to find a way to manufacture points and stops against the spurs

kdspurman
12-06-2014, 12:02 PM
It's very tough to beat the spurs by slowing them down. You have to score with them. The grizz can stop or slow down nearly every team, but good ball movement is un-defendable. Grizz need to find a way to manufacture points and stops against the spurs

what's funny is in the wcf a couple years ago, all but I think 1 of the games were close. and the grizz are scoring more this year than I think we're used to seeing. so I think they're headed in the right direction and come playoff time could be even more of a force.

thats the key though like you said, good ball movement. and it always helps when you're hitting 3s like they were last night. if the 3s don't fall, it's probably a lower scoring game and has that grind it out feel. which the spurs are capable of winning, but that also is a style you guys love to play. it also helps that zbo is just a different player during our match ups. they figured a way to almost neutralize him

kdspurman
12-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Definitely. Horrible matchup for Grizzlies. Coach DJ won't sit Zbo either when clearly he stinks vs them and can't guard the stretch 4s.

Spurs looked machine like again tonight. I think they just save their potential for big games like this that aren't on ESPN though so they stay quiet.

They are straight killers. My moneys on them again.

ha.. that and coming off a tough loss always lights a fire. but I agree. I'm not usually "that guy" but if they play at the level they played against miami, or game 6 in okc, I don't know if there's a team who can beat them in a 7 game series

MrfadeawayJB
12-06-2014, 12:09 PM

what's funny is in the wcf a couple years ago, all but I think 1 of the games were close. and the grizz are scoring more this year than I think we're used to seeing. so I think they're headed in the right direction and come playoff time could be even more of a force.

thats the key though like you said, good ball movement. and it always helps when you're hitting 3s like they were last night. if the 3s don't fall, it's probably a lower scoring game and has that grind it out feel. which the spurs are capable of winning, but that also is a style you guys love to play. it also helps that zbo is just a different player during our match ups. they figured a way to almost neutralize him

Yeah if I'm Joeger I would put a premium on defending the 3 pt line, even if that means giving up wide open mid range shots. Grizz can match 2's with anyone. I would play the posts straight up with no help, and not help when someone gets beat on the drive. Maybe a fake help or dig, (see warriors on dirk v Mavs that epic series years ago).

Offensively the grizz should have played leuer more than they did. He can space the floor and defend other stretch 4's. Keep Gasol in low post and surround him either with the few shooters we have or guys who move on offense (back cuts etc.) Joeger is still learning his way. If it's any consolation the grizz did outplay the spurs in the end to get the game back in reach.

kdspurman
12-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Yeah if I'm Joeger I would put a premium on defending the 3 pt line, even if that means giving up wide open mid range shots. Grizz can match 2's with anyone. I would play the posts straight up with no help, and not help when someone gets beat on the drive. Maybe a fake help or dig, (see warriors on dirk v Mavs that epic series years ago).

Offensively the grizz should have played leuer more than they did. He can space the floor and defend other stretch 4's. Keep Gasol in low post and surround him either with the few shooters we have or guys who move on offense (back cuts etc.) Joeger is still learning his way. If it's any consolation the grizz did outplay the spurs in the end to get the game back in reach.

that would certainly be an interesting approach, but itd mean less minutes for zbo. some matchups aren't for everyone, (like pop playing splitter far less against a team like okc in the playoffs than he did Dallas or Portland)

joeger may realize that, and that's where he gets paid to make the tough decisions.

Grizz definitely made a run... they always do, regardless of how the games been going. they're not like other teams who may hang their heads

TylerSL
12-06-2014, 01:07 PM
The Heat HAVE to get better defensively if they want to win anything this year.

27th in defensive efficiency this year.......... ridiculous :pity:

kdspurman
12-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Duncan became 2nd oldest player to get a triple double last night (Karl Malone did it at 40). And he did it against arguably the best team so far, on the road, and against the best frontcourt in the league.

If Lebron had gotten a triple double against the Pacers we'd have a whole thread dedicated to how he's not declining.

you ain't lyin'... he was very good last night. but that's how it is when it comes to him

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-06-2014, 09:06 PM

Honestly, this guy is amazing. A 38 year old getting a triple double is ridiculous. Memphis and Golden State are great teams but it just always seems like San Antonio is always better even if their record isn't as good as those other teams(probably because they get so bored of playing regular season games). I'm taking San Antonio to repeat this year.

Lakers + Giants
12-06-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm not even gonna lie, Dubs look ****in amazing. Green is raping the bulls early. DAMN! Impressive..

tredigs
12-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Dubs baby. Love getting to watch them against a full Chi squad on the road. Really good test.

GS didn't score once until the 8:50 mark, and on pace for a 33 point quarter at the 5:50 mark. Sure.

nastynice
12-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Holy **** bro, dubs look good. Haven't watched a game for a while.

D rose started kinda nice, dunno why they don't keep going thru him

nastynice
12-06-2014, 09:27 PM
The Heat HAVE to get better defensively if they want to win anything this year.

27th in defensive efficiency this year.......... ridiculous :pity:

Wow, didnt realize lebron had such a big impact on d. That's weird cuz it really looked like good TEAM defense last couple years, I though that was gonna be their strength this year

Lakers + Giants
12-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Dubs baby. Love getting to watch them against a full Chi squad on the road. Really good test.

GS didn't score once until the 8:50 mark, and on pace for a 33 point quarter at the 5:50 mark. Sure.

they were missing every shot, and I was beginning to think this was gonna be a low scoring CHI style game.

Then all of a sudden Treymond Green started knocking down 3s and now it's looking like a +110 point game for the dubs.

nastynice
12-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Bulls show composure, pau and d rose stepping it up. Was hoping we'd start running away already, instead they're just an unlucky missed tip in away from a 4 pt game

Lakers + Giants
Ahhhhh. Took the dubs on -.5 1st quarter spread :)

Got the rockets on +2 for the game and theyre looking good too. Lets go baby.

BKdoubleStacker
Is Dragic in the dog house?

tredigs
12-06-2014, 09:37 PM
they were missing every shot, and I was beginning to think this was gonna be a low scoring CHI style game.

Then all of a sudden Treymond Green started knocking down 3s and now it's looking like a +110 point game for the dubs.

It's still a lot of bricks. Just a really quick Dubs style pace. It's interesting because @Haralabob mentioned both Steph and Klay are on record talking about how much they hate shooting the ball at the United Center. Wonder why that is.

And the Bulls roar back. Game's on. God our bench still sucks. D Lee where are you.

nastynice
12-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Damn, bulls looking good now. Flipped the script

Lakers + Giants
12-06-2014, 09:38 PM
It's still a lot of bricks. Just a really quick Dubs style pace. It's interesting because both Steph and Klay are on record talking about how much they hate shooting the ball at the United Center. Wonder why that is.

And the Bulls roar back. Game's on. God our bench still sucks. D Lee where are you.

Nick Young would fit right in on that Dubs bench :)

tredigs
12-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Starting unit's tearing them up. This is a really fun backcourt matchup.

Nick Young would fit right in on that Dubs bench :)
Haha nah. Can't handle the one man armies.

tredigs
12-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Harden+Ariza = 6 for 23 and the Rox hold a 20 point lead on the Suns at halftime? Sure. That D's killing it even without Howard.

tredigs
12-06-2014, 10:14 PM
At half Klay's a +25. Barbosa/Speights -13. #wheresLee

lol, please
12-06-2014, 10:44 PM
At half Klay's a +25. Barbosa/Speights -13. #wheresLee
No kidding. I wish Lee was here to inhale rebounds and patrol the paint right now

lol, please
12-06-2014, 10:46 PM
We have no answer for Pau

nastynice
12-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Poor nico gets no respect. Steady call fouls on him for nothing lol

nastynice
12-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Back ups finally stepping up

nastynice
12-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Inability to hold a cushion is gonna haunt us in the playoffs. Something gotta change

kozelkid
12-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Poor nico gets no respect. Steady call fouls on him for nothing lol
It's the ridiculously stupid philosophy with making sure that rookies get less calls.

lol, please
12-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Inability to hold a cushion is gonna haunt us in the playoffs. Something gotta change
When Lee gets back it won't be a problem. I just hope we can keep this win streak before he gets back

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Klay is wet!

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:06 PM
I can't wait til the inferior Rockets come to Oracle and get ran off the floor

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:09 PM
That would have been a great sequence if Curry made it

tredigs
12-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Draymond is tonight's honorary splash bro. Bulls just won't respect him and he's making them suffer for it.

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Draymond is tonight's honorary splash bro. Bulls just won't respect him and he's making them suffer for it.
He's having a great night and has a new career high. That bring said if I'm thibs I don't respect him either. He isn't enough of a threat from 3 to not prioritize not limiting curry and klay and I would still take lee and his consistent double doubles over greens semi frequent 3s and better defense if forced to chose between the 2 with a gun to my head. Ideally I would start both though, and move green up to sf

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Everyone has been having career 3 pt shooting nights against us.

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Sloppy ball handling.

tredigs
12-06-2014, 11:20 PM
He's having a great night and has a new career high. That bring said if I'm thibs I don't respect him either. He isn't enough of a threat from 3 to not prioritize not limiting curry and klay and I would still take lee and his consistent double doubles over greens semi frequent 3s and better defense if forced to chose between the 2 with a gun to my head. Ideally I would start both though, and move green up to sf

Green's money on open 3's all day at this point. And most of them were very open.

There's no way I'd take Green out of the lineup. Our starters crush every night, but our bench still falls apart due to a lack of scoring/rebounding. Lee would be big there.

Great win for the Dubs here despite Steph/Klay missing their standard 3's tonight.

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Like I said, I would ideally start them both but I value lee more at PF. He is too consistent and the passing would be on another level with his already existing chemistry with curry

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Thank God we play in the East.

tredigs
12-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Like I said, I would ideally start them both but I value lee more at PF. He is too consistent and the passing would be on another level with his already existing chemistry with curry

I hear ya. Definitely disagree though. Draymond's so much better defensively and creates mismatches all over against other PF's. He's just a flat out better/more productive player than Lee at this point, and with Bogut in there the paint presence is covered. Barnes is playing fantastic in his starting role as well. We don't lose. Wouldn't change a thing other than get Lee 25 mpg strengthening up our bench and closing out games depending on the matchup.

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Franchise record!!!! Dubs :drool:

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:27 PM
I disagree completely with green being the better player, but I respect your reasoning behind your choice.

nastynice
12-06-2014, 11:34 PM
When Lee gets back it won't be a problem. I just hope we can keep this win streak before he gets back

I dunno, imo its the defensive end that holds cushions. Speaking of which, the defense in the last couple minutes wasn't too good, its like we figured we'd finish off by scoring more, rather than getting stops.

Just a couple things that if we can get cleaned up, we'll be much more dangerous to see in the playoffs

Ariza's Better
12-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Just when we get Bevs back, Harden looks in trouble. Rockets can't catch a break. Still a good win though.

goku
12-06-2014, 11:44 PM
I can't wait til the inferior Rockets come to Oracle and get ran off the floor

Even with a depleted roster we are still keeping up with y'all in the standings don't know how we are inferior but ok lol

goku
12-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Good thing we have 3 days off

JV35
12-06-2014, 11:47 PM
How 'bout dem Sixers?

bgdreton
12-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Mo money Green! Respect my wide open trey!

tredigs
12-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Do Bulls fans consider Rose their 4th best player at this point?

lol, please
12-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Always thought he was their #1.

JordansBulls
12-07-2014, 12:16 AM

He and Steph cancelled one another out tonight.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Title contenders in my opinion:

1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Memphis/Portland/Houston/Dallas/Cavs/OKC(I think they'll get the 8th seed)
4. Chicago/Toronto
5. Everyone else

Although I want the bulls to make it out east, I just don't trust Rose yet so Cavs will make it to the finals since the east is so bad.

Just an opinion so don't kill me haha

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Oh and Clipper are at #3 as well, sorry forgot about them.

JV35
12-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Mo money Green! Respect my wide open trey!
Izzo does it again.

nastynice
12-07-2014, 12:30 AM

I think Rose looked real good when they were running the offense through him. Good penetration, good finisher, good at finding the open guy...they just didn't seem to run it through him as much as I thought they should. He started settling for outside shots as the game wore on, I don't know what's going on with him exactly, but when he's playing aggressive no doubt he looks like a legit #1

nastynice
12-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Title contenders in my opinion:

1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Memphis/Portland/Houston/Dallas/Cavs/OKC(I think they'll get the 8th seed)
4. Chicago/Toronto
5. Everyone else

Although I want the bulls to make it out east, I just don't trust Rose yet so Cavs will make it to the finals since the east is so bad.

Just an opinion so don't kill me haha

I agree with this here. I feel like we're kinda a step above most contenders (nothing major, could easily fall right back into the pack). but no matter which way you try and slice it, Spurs are better than us, period

Corey
12-07-2014, 12:46 AM

Curry wasn't his normal self, but he definitely outplayed Rose.

tredigs
12-07-2014, 01:11 AM

Haha -- that's cute JB. Rose played solid for ~5 minutes, then went ice cold all game. Half of Draymond's open 3's were due to the Chi D wildly chasing Curry around and leaving him open.

As he generally always does, Curry outplayed Rose.

goingfor28
12-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Jj Redick is wet of late

Shammyguy3
12-07-2014, 11:16 AM

6th best. No, I'm being serious. In this order: Butler, Gasol, Noah, Mirotic, Brooks = have all easily outplayed Rose. It's frustrating as **** (because Rose has never been more timid) but also kinda cool because if Rose EVER gets his head sewed on straight (or legs rather?) then look out

Verbal Christ
12-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Sure would be nice to have Dwight and TJ back. Harden is being overworked. I'd think a Rocket team with those guys healthy and contributing would be a tough out.

tredigs
12-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Lakers/Pistons/Sixers. I'm not sure who the worst team in the NBA is.

I am sure that the Lakers have the most pathetic NBA defense I have ever seen. Period. And no leadership.

This was a great spot for them to steal a win against a Pelicans squad that has been an absolute mess of late, and they're just giving it away. They're a joke.

tredigs
12-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Kobe with 14 points on 17 shots. Solid.

12-0 run with him on the bench, though. For my 2nd half bets sake I hope they bench him.

Lakers + Giants
12-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Tre, did you really bet on lakers? I took the -2.5 Pelicans spread immediately. That **** was way too good to pass up.

lol, please
12-08-2014, 03:17 AM
Always bet on kobe

tredigs
12-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Tre, did you really bet on lakers? I took the -2.5 Pelicans spread immediately. That **** was way too good to pass up.

Yeah, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. I actually got much better odds because I live-bet it. After watching how tired the Pels looked last night I figured they'd fade a bit late. Lakers never gave them a chance to though.

Thumper 88
12-08-2014, 12:34 PM
The Mavericks are on pace for 60 wins ... and a No. 7 seed in the West.

BKdoubleStacker
12-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Milsap shaq'ing it up at the free throw line this year

koreancabbage
12-08-2014, 11:20 PM
man, John Wall balling his eyes out because the little girl, Telemaque-Nelson, he was close with and had cancer, passed away.

Vinny642
12-09-2014, 12:57 AM
John Wall became my favorite PG and one of my favorite players

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-09-2014, 01:05 AM

My exact feelings. He's playing amazing and after watching that interview how can you not love the guy. Much respect for him. I'll definitely be rooting for the Wizards out east.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-09-2014, 01:12 AM
man, John Wall balling his eyes out because the little girl, Telemaque-Nelson, he was close with and had cancer, passed away.

When i first read this I thought you meant he was playing amazing(which he is) but then I saw his interview on ESPN and he actually was crying for the little girl. Last time I seen an NBA player cry in an interview was Fisher in the 2010 Finals but it wasn't nearly as much as Wall was crying. Sad stuff.

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Great game going on in staples between the clips and suns.

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Suns getting some favorable calls tonight. Mainly the reason why they're in the game.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Win or lose… Bledsoe :drool:

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 02:09 AM
That should've been FTs for phx, haha.

Cracka2HI!
12-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Crazy game Clippers/Suns. Refs playing as a big a role as I have seen.

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Crazy game Clippers/Suns. Refs playing as a big a role as I have seen.

Yea, I've seen phx get more favorable calls tbh. That last blown call benefited the clips tho, CP3 fouled green and no call.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Bledsoe looking like he deserves every $ of his contract tonight.

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Did that **** even hit the rim? lmao

Cracka2HI!
12-09-2014, 02:28 AM
Yea, I've seen phx get more favorable calls tbh. That last blown call benefited the clips tho, CP3 fouled green and no call.

I don't even think it's gone for one team or the other or that they are making bad calls*. This has just been one of those games. *The Crawford ejection was absolutely ridiculous.

Cracka2HI!
12-09-2014, 02:30 AM
OK, now that was pretty Fn awesome!!

Lakers + Giants
12-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Just hit a ****in parlay! Heart attack on 2/3 games.

Cavs
Wizards
Clips

:dance:

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-09-2014, 02:32 AM
That was one of the luckiest bounces I've ever seen haha

Cracka2HI!
12-09-2014, 02:37 AM
That was one of the luckiest bounces I've ever seen haha

No doubt but the Clippers deserved this one. Especially after that BS Crawford ejection and 5 point Suns posession. Clipper fans have to love Blake taking that shot(even thought he passed on a potential 3 point play right before it) and it rattling in for him. The Clippers need Blake to finish games. He took over the game tonight and got lucky to finish it. He should be motivated to do so more often.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-09-2014, 02:44 AM
No doubt but the Clippers deserved this one. Especially after that BS Crawford ejection and 5 point Suns posession. Clipper fans have to love Blake taking that shot(even thought he passed on a potential 3 point play right before it) and it rattling in for him. The Clippers need Blake to finish games. He took over the game tonight and got lucky to finish it. He should be motivated to do so more often.

I thought it was hilarious how he hit Tucker right after the shot haha

goingfor28
12-09-2014, 02:51 AM
In. Sane.

Cracka2HI!
12-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Blake should be back to best PF in the NBA status after these last 2 games. Clearly outplayed Davis last game and now this!

BKdoubleStacker
12-09-2014, 03:30 AM
Blake should be back to best PF in the NBA status after these last 2 games. Clearly outplayed Davis last game and now this!

Sarcasm?

Thumper 88
12-09-2014, 10:19 AM
In. Sane.

In the membrane

Cracka2HI!
12-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Sarcasm?

Nope. Blake killed AD. It was like 20 points to 2 at half. Blake at the top of his game is top 3 in the league and best PF. It seemed Davis had passed him but Blake started the season like crap and is back on top of his game. Davis actually looked like a terrible defender against Blake. He couldn't guard him at all.

lol, please
12-09-2014, 11:34 PM
I want him to become elite

kdspurman
12-10-2014, 12:00 AM
I want him to become elite

sort of an untimely comment. I'm fairly certain it was due to Wall and his emotional post game comments last night. bigger than basketball