PDA

View Full Version : John Wall's Progression

DemarDerozan
12-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Wall picked a part a formidable Miami Heat team Monday with 18 points and 13 assists. Equally impressive was what he did without the ball. Setting picks and scoring without the ball. He will be a back to back all star this year and IMO is a darkhorse MVP candidate.

I recall Wall receiving a lot of criticism in the past. During his first couple seasons some critics didn't believe he would be in the league for more than five years. Some even compared him to the likes of TJ Ford.

Do you think Wall is now being underappreciated due to his early struggles in the league?
A lot of people tend to forget that he was a one and done. Also, PG is the hardest position to master.

slaker619
12-02-2014, 09:11 PM
He did start out bad, especially after getting injured, but really came back strong & proved his wasn't a bust a top 10 PG

Sanjay
12-03-2014, 07:36 PM
I think Wall is a great talent and has a lot of potential to get even better. His shooting is much improved and he has always been a good passer. Of course he is extremely quick and defensively he proactively looks for steals. One could argue he is the best point guard in the Eastern Conference.

ewing
12-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Wall picked a part a formidable Miami Heat team Monday with 18 points and 13 assists. Equally impressive was what he did without the ball. Setting picks and scoring without the ball. He will be a back to back all star this year and IMO is a darkhorse MVP candidate.

I recall Wall receiving a lot of criticism in the past. During his first couple seasons some critics didn't believe he would be in the league for more than five years. Some even compared him to the likes of TJ Ford.

Do you think Wall is now being underappreciated due to his early struggles in the league?
A lot of people tend to forget that he was a one and done. Also, PG is the hardest position to master.

nah

lol, please
12-05-2014, 02:11 AM
John Walls Era. ;)

tredigs
12-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Problem's that John's no better than last year. Shooting wise he's worse. Kid's a stud though.

Never saw anyone remotely credible who thought he'd be out of the league in 5 years (or recall anyone ever saying that actually).