PDA

View Full Version : Who Has A Better Shot At MVP? Lebron or KD

RocketLoc80
12-02-2014, 04:33 PM
Considering that Lebron was off to a so and so start and KD has been hurt? Who will have a chance at MVP at this point of the season? And is KD already better than Lebron all time?

jerellh528
12-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Kd has a better chance considering hes starting from a clean slate and his team is utter garbage without him, if he can help okc get a top 1-5 seed. Cavs play better with lebron on the bench. But lebron still has the better career.

Hawkeye15
12-02-2014, 05:13 PM
LeBron, Durant has already missed 20% of the season.

In reality, I don't think either win it.

InRoseWeTrust
12-02-2014, 05:16 PM
LeBron, Durant has already missed 20% of the season.

In reality, I don't think either win it.

Probably this. I still think that if NO can squeeze into the playoffs, AD is going to take it. MVP has always been about building a narrative, and AD has the whole "next superstar" thing going for him in the media.

Hawkeye15
12-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Probably this. I still think that if NO can squeeze into the playoffs, AD is going to take it. MVP has always been about building a narrative, and AD has the whole "next superstar" thing going for him in the media.

maybe, but you also usually need to come from a top 3-4 team, so I think Curry has a great shot.

ThunderRoad75
12-02-2014, 05:34 PM
curry mvp right now!

D-Leethal
12-02-2014, 05:35 PM
I think the narrative is in place for KD to come save the world if he can put them on some ungodly streak that gets them HCA. Narratives win MVP's more than anything else. I think if the Cavs turn it around and win 55-60 games it will be perceived as a "big 3" thing more than LeBron putting the team on his back. I think Westbrook coming back at the same time as KD kind of hurts his shot at that narrative because it would be perceived as more of a tandem thing.

Right now its Curry's to lose. AD will need to get HCA IMO. I could see Harden making a push but thats about it right now.

jerellh528
12-02-2014, 05:39 PM
We need more great players to be healthy or step up. Its a sad day when harden is in contention for mvp

Hawkeye15
12-02-2014, 06:07 PM
I think the narrative is in place for KD to come save the world if he can put them on some ungodly streak that gets them HCA. Narratives win MVP's more than anything else. I think if the Cavs turn it around and win 55-60 games it will be perceived as a "big 3" thing more than LeBron putting the team on his back. I think Westbrook coming back at the same time as KD kind of hurts his shot at that narrative because it would be perceived as more of a tandem thing.

Right now its Curry's to lose. AD will need to get HCA IMO. I could see Harden making a push but thats about it right now.

Westbrook coming back around the same time will damper that, or at least it should. No way they go in the tank to start the season if Westbrook doesn't go down as well.

naps
12-02-2014, 06:27 PM
It's Kobe's to lose. So what he takes 24 shots to get 26 points, it's his award.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
12-02-2014, 06:51 PM
It's Kobe's to lose. So what he takes 24 shots to get 26 points, it's his award.

You would be the one to bring Kobe into this conversation. You like talking about him way too much.

Stephen Curry will win it but I can see KD killing it this year and making it clear that he is the best player in the NBA.

benzni
12-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Curry and Davis. seriously....

FraziersKnicks
12-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Kd has a better chance considering hes starting from a clean slate and his team is utter garbage without him, if he can help okc get a top 1-5 seed. Cavs play better with lebron on the bench. But lebron still has the better career.

:laugh2:

IgglesFanInCO
12-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Curry and Davis. seriously....

AD wont be able to get the wins

Personally I dont care but thats what the voters care about

Lakers + Giants
12-02-2014, 09:12 PM

I know you hate kobe, but this would be funny.

Lakers + Giants
12-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Double post.

slaker619
12-02-2014, 09:14 PM
KD just cause he's a better shooter and really helps his team to the top, but if bron win its cause he such a great overall player when you forget the offensive part cause KD Defense not that great compared to bron

Sean Moore
12-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Curry.

Corey
12-03-2014, 01:43 PM
KD, only because his impact on the team is going to be obvious moving forward. They sucked without KD and Westbrook, they're both back at the same time and OKC is going to be a top team moving forward.

Hawkeye15
12-03-2014, 02:17 PM
how is KD winning it, when he has missed 20% of the season if he plays every game now, and his team is at a 4-6 seed?

Minimal
12-03-2014, 03:58 PM
LeBron. And did op really asked if Durant better all time than LeBron? /facepalm

koreancabbage
12-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Considering that Lebron was off to a so and so start and KD has been hurt? Who will have a chance at MVP at this point of the season? And is KD already better than Lebron all time?

how is KD better than Lebron all time?! WTF i mean, asking that question at this time of their careers. lol

KD might actually not win a ring in OKC with the way things are going for them and the competitiveness in the West. He might have to move to the Eastern Conference to get a great shot at winning it. That's just the simple truth. Instead of 8-10 good teams, all you have to do is get past Lebron's team in the East.

BALLER R
12-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Even with Westbrook and Durant back I don't think OKC improved from last year. Durant needs to have a huge year for him to win MVP.