PDA

View Full Version : Durant to make season debut tonight vs Pelicans

spreadeagle
12-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Kevin Durant has missed the Thunderís first 17 games of the season, but that streak may be coming to an end as early as tonight against the Pelicans.

Durant underwent surgery in the offseason to repair a foot fracture, but went through practice with his team on Monday.

A report emerged that said Durant may return to the lineup this week, but ESPNís Brian Windhorst says that could happen in New Orleans on Tuesday.

ďIf Kevin Durant goes through shootaround today in New Orleans OK, doesnít get hurt in that shootaround, the plan is for him to make his season debut tonight against the Pelicans,Ē Windhorst said in a video segment. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/02/report-kevin-durant-to-make-season-debut-tuesday-against-pelicans/

spreadeagle
12-02-2014, 12:38 PM
I took him one in my fantasy draft like a week before he hurt his foot lol this is good news

PurpleLynch
12-02-2014, 02:27 PM
I'd keep him out of this game. He had a fast recover from injury,but I'd rather not risking him this early.

THE MTL
12-02-2014, 03:17 PM
OKC about to go to work. They got alot of ground to make up in the West but I wouldn't doubt them.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
12-02-2014, 03:54 PM
OKC about to go to work. They got alot of ground to make up in the West but I wouldn't doubt them.

Eh, they're only 4.5 games out of the 8th spot and they've got a pretty favorable schedule ahead of them.

sens#11fan
12-02-2014, 04:12 PM
I'd keep him out of this game. He had a fast recover from injury,but I'd rather not risking him this early.
I would play him 20-30 minutes depending on how the game is going.