PDA

View Full Version : 12/1-12/4 | NBA GameThread

kdspurman
12-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Monday December 1st, 2014

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/spurs3.gif@http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/sixers4.gif

Time: 7:00PM ET

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/heat2.gif@http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/wizards3.gif

Time: 7:00PM ET

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/nuggets6.gif@http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/jazz4.gif

Time: 9:00PM ET

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/wolves3.gif@http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/magic/clippers1.gif

Time: 10:30PM ET

ThuglifeJ
12-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Day off today and have one of the worst slates of games.

bucketss
12-02-2014, 12:24 AM
surprised utah made a comeback.

BallIsAll
12-02-2014, 02:18 AM
John wall and ty Lawson stood out with wall taking over and lawson averaging a double double on the season

DaBear
12-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Bulls-Mavs should be a good one

Dade County
12-02-2014, 09:56 PM
These refs are crazy in this OKC vs N.O game.

They are controlling the pace of the game.

Lakers + Giants
12-02-2014, 10:19 PM
4-0 against the east with this W against detroit. Even when we're horrible....

Feast on the east :(

Avenged
12-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Let's transfer to the East!

Vinny642
12-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Anthony........(wait for it)..... DAVIS

Arch Stanton
12-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Good to see Kate Upton support the Cavs in their win tonight.

Cal827
12-02-2014, 11:24 PM

:laugh: Kobe had more assists than points today. When was the last time something like that happened?

Also, OKC ain't making the playoffs. I'm almost 100% sure of that.

dalton749
12-02-2014, 11:26 PM
ross is looking like he did when he dropped 51

Avenged
12-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Just bet my bartender a beer that the raptors win.. I let her choose.... free beer on the way!

zn23
12-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Kobe gets 10+ assists again and the Lakers win again.... hmm...

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-02-2014, 11:48 PM
What a ****ing game in Chicago. Rose with a banker 3 at the buzzer to send it to a 2nd OT.

Thumper 88
12-03-2014, 12:01 AM
What a ****ing game in Chicago. Rose with a banker 3 at the buzzer to send it to a 2nd OT.

Yeah it has been.

But those refs suck

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-03-2014, 12:03 AM
I don't know how we were even in this game considering Dallas hit like 20 threes

Thumper 88
12-03-2014, 12:04 AM
I don't know how we were even in this game considering Dallas hit like 20 threes

The refs helped.. Even the bulls announcers were saying how many breaks they got

Avenged
12-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Kobe gets 10+ assists again and the Lakers win again.... hmm...

Are you insinuating he's a tremendous passer?

Avenged
12-03-2014, 12:20 AM
We're just as good as the Thunder lmao! Sorry Tre

DaBear
12-03-2014, 12:25 AM
The refs helped.. Even the bulls announcers were saying how many breaks they got

Yeah they were pretty bad both ways. Good game either way. Kirk ruined what should have been a win for the Bulls.

Redrum187
12-03-2014, 12:29 AM
If I was a Dallas fan I would be have broke my tv with how the refs were blowing the game. I'm glad that Dallas ultimately won IN SPITE of the refs.

Both teams played well and it was fun to watch (minus the horrible calls).

Thumper 88
12-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Yeah they were pretty bad both ways. Good game either way. Kirk ruined what should have been a win for the Bulls.

If I was a Dallas fan I would be have broke my tv with how the refs were blowing the game. I'm glad that Dallas ultimately won IN SPITE of the refs.

Both teams played well and it was fun to watch (minus the horrible calls).

Yeah it was a great game no doubt.

Even though the refs were more on the bulls side Dallas had two leads of double digits in the second half.

As a Mavs fan I couldn't believe some of the calls and no calls but either way we blew the lead.

Oh yeah and Monta Ellis is good at basketball

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Yeah it was a great game no doubt.

Even though the refs were more on the bulls side Dallas had two leads of double digits in the second half.

As a Mavs fan I couldn't believe some of the calls and no calls but either way we blew the lead.

Oh yeah and Monta Ellis is good at basketball

Ellis always kills us no matter what uniform he's wearing.

Thumper 88
12-03-2014, 12:44 AM
In his 17 years in this league, Dirk Nowitzki said Kirk Hinrich's foul on Monta's 3-pointer was "one of the dumber fouls I've ever seen."

Lol dirk is always funny

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-03-2014, 12:58 AM
In his 17 years in this league, Dirk Nowitzki said Kirk Hinrich's foul on Monta's 3-pointer was "one of the dumber fouls I've ever seen."

Lol dirk is always funny

If this was a Finals game Hinrich would be close to Bartman level tonight..that's how ******** that play was. Ellis would've had to shoot over Gasol from 4 ft behind the arc.

lol, please
12-03-2014, 02:00 AM
10 wins in a row baby! Let's go Dubs! :cheer:

koreancabbage
12-03-2014, 05:04 AM

to be fair, Lakers are playing great. Kobe is playing great. don't know how you can say you guys are horrible atm.

SF8
12-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Lakers really wanna give away their draft pick to PHX?

Thumper 88
12-03-2014, 09:23 AM
If this was a Finals game Hinrich would be close to Bartman level tonight..that's how ******** that play was. Ellis would've had to shoot over Gasol from 4 ft behind the arc.

Monta was so clutch all night hitting all 3 FT and countless baskets in OT.

Same with drose but just not enough

koreancabbage
12-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Lakers really wanna give away their draft pick to PHX?

everytime you got Kobe on the floor, he's not going to like losing.

he's not playing to lose and he has full control on the coaching situation as well. He's gonna get his minutes and his shots and try to get this Lakers team to the playoffs. It only bodes well for his legacy, which is not yet set in stone. But if can get the Lakers to the playoffs with this roster, more respect to him TBH

unlike their counterparts in Philly. lol

tredigs
12-03-2014, 03:38 PM
everytime you got Kobe on the floor, he's not going to like losing.

he's not playing to lose and he has full control on the coaching situation as well. He's gonna get his minutes and his shots and try to get this Lakers team to the playoffs. It only bodes well for his legacy, which is not yet set in stone. But if can get the Lakers to the playoffs with this roster, more respect to him TBH

unlike their counterparts in Philly. lol
You don't actually think he has that capability, do you? Please tell me you don't.

The reason the Lakes won yesterday was because, A) Kobe did not shoot the ball 25 times on historically poor efficiency and 2) they were playing the god awful 3 win Pistons.

Every starter plus their 6th man had double digit points. That's how they have a chance to win. Despite Kobe's 13:10 Assist:TO Ratio and poor shooting.

koreancabbage
12-03-2014, 04:22 PM
You don't actually think he has that capability, do you? Please tell me you don't.

The reason the Lakes won yesterday was because, A) Kobe did not shoot the ball 25 times on historically poor efficiency and 2) they were playing the god awful 3 win Pistons.

Every starter plus their 6th man had double digit points. That's how they have a chance to win. Despite Kobe's 13:10 Assist:TO Ratio and poor shooting.

I don't think the Lakers will go to the playoffs but if Kobe could lead them to the 8th seed somehow and someway....more props to him

tredigs
12-03-2014, 04:41 PM
I don't think the Lakers will go to the playoffs but if Kobe could lead them to the 8th seed somehow and someway....more props to him

The only way I could see that as a possibility would be if he "led" by taking 3 steps back. In which case they would still be a weaker team (think low seed EC playoff team), but not a gimme win. There's literally no scenario where this roster can make the playoffs, though.

koreancabbage
12-03-2014, 05:51 PM
The only way I could see that as a possibility would be if he "led" by taking 3 steps back. In which case they would still be a weaker team (think low seed EC playoff team), but not a gimme win. There's literally no scenario where this roster can make the playoffs, though.

true that lol they would have to grind out every win from now on.

Funny thing is that they have the same record as OKC =P.

I would laugh if the Lakers made a trade that helped them get into the playoffs.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-03-2014, 09:43 PM
My god, wall is a blurrr. If he had more handles he would be unstoppable.

Chronz
12-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Think he needs a jumper more than more handles.

You liking the Pierce/Kobe matchup? How about that clear path foul?

Htownballa1622
12-03-2014, 10:56 PM
After that *** whipping grizz put on us last time,this game feels good. Just gotta close it out correctly.

Chronz
12-03-2014, 11:13 PM
I have no idea how Houston is winning all these games without their best players.

papipapsmanny
12-03-2014, 11:17 PM

If his jumper continues to become more consistent he will be insane, his improvement in that area as been very slow but steady since he has come into the league

Arch Stanton
12-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Looks like the 76ers finally won a game.

statquo
12-03-2014, 11:25 PM
6ers!!

statquo
12-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Gotta imagine the T-Wolves will be running wind sprints tomorrow for losing to the 76ers... at home.

Htownballa1622
12-03-2014, 11:29 PM
I have no idea how Houston is winning all these games without their best players.

It is pretty baffling but Motiejunas seems to have finally learned how to stay on the floor and be effective.

I can't wait for everyone to get healthy.

Dade County
12-03-2014, 11:34 PM
HEAT played like trash tonight...smh

Verbal Christ
12-03-2014, 11:36 PM
It is pretty baffling but Motiejunas seems to have finally learned how to stay on the floor and be effective.

I can't wait for everyone to get healthy.

I'd say TJones now is going to have to fight his way back into the starting lineup, no way can you take DMo out the way he is playing. It will be interesting to see Howard and DMo work together.

I'd also say that the ROX hit a homerun with PAPA and JET is turning back the clock. Not sure you can continue to count on upwards trends regarding rookies and 37 year olds but its fun to watch.

goku
12-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Rockets have won games I thought they had no chance in without 3 starters gotta commend Morey for the unexpected depth

Thumper 88
12-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Monta wins another game for the Mavs. This Time it's a game winning jumper at the last second. The dude is so clutch.

Monta is good at basketball

goku
12-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Monta wins another game for the Mavs. Time it's a game winning jumper at the last second. The dude if so clutch

Yea the blantent travel was very clutch

goku
12-03-2014, 11:48 PM
I'd say TJones now is going to have to fight his way back into the starting lineup, no way can you take DMo out the way he is playing. It will be interesting to see Howard and DMo work together.

I'd also say that the ROX hit a homerun with PAPA and JET is turning back the clock. Not sure you can continue to count on upwards trends regarding rookies and 37 year olds but its fun to watch.

Yea I would keep d-mo starting he is a true 4 also

Verbal Christ
12-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Monta wins another game for the Mavs. Time it's a game winning jumper at the last second. The dude if so clutch

Nice Travel.

ThuglifeJ
12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Grizzlies looked half asleep tonight. Only reason y I don't put Gasol as #1 MVP..he takes games off sometimes tonight he had zero energy.

alexander_37
12-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Grizzlies looked half asleep tonight. Only reason y I don't put Gasol as #1 MVP..he takes games off sometimes tonight he had zero energy.
Dont worry the rockets will not make the playoffs and the mavs will be the 1 seed.

The rockets suck.

ThuglifeJ
12-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Dont worry the rockets will not make the playoffs and the mavs will be the 1 seed.

The rockets suck.

I didn't say ANYTHING about the Rockets. Calm your hormones.

canzano55
12-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Dallas just slayed every Eastern conference team in their path.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 12:27 AM
parlayed bulls and mavs tonight. Thank you ellis! :win:

Thumper 88
12-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Pretty much. They gave up a W to the pacers but after that loss they have been coming together.

There are a ton of new players on that so it's going to take time like it should.

Tyson Chandler with another 20 rebound night. The dude it's as good as he's ever been

Htownballa1622
12-04-2014, 12:30 AM

It will be interesting to see. D Mo just seems to be FINALLY getting it. No more dumb mistakes and he's actually finishing his fancy moves.

I think Jones will be traded tbh but we shall see.

Terry has been great. We got him for free too pretty much. Papa like a rookie has ups and downs but nonetheless has been solid.

tredigs
12-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Insert X Western Conference team just slayed every Eastern Conference team in their path.

alexander_37
12-04-2014, 12:32 AM
I didn't say ANYTHING about the Rockets. Calm your hormones.
I thought the mavs were 10-12 wins better and the rockets werent making the playoffs.

Yet they have a winning record without 3 starters.

rhino17
12-04-2014, 12:39 AM
It will be interesting to see. D Mo just seems to be FINALLY getting it. No more dumb mistakes and he's actually finishing his fancy moves.

I think Jones will be traded tbh but we shall see.

Terry has been great. We got him for free too pretty much. Papa like a rookie has ups and downs but nonetheless has been solid.

I don't see how DMO can be taken out of the starting lineup at this point. He is playing elite level defense in the past 3 weeks, something TJ just isn't capable of. Plus he has been a beast in the post with great vision. I really wanna see how he and Dwight play together.

I think Jones is either trade bait or will settle into a 6th man role since I'm not sure the Rockets need much more than being health at this point. This bench is way better than I gave it credit for. Once the team is healthy, Canaan, JET, TJones, and Papa is a better bench than they had last season imo.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Insert X Western Conference team just slayed every Eastern Conference team in their path.

This is true. Lakers are 4-1 vs the east. hahahaha.

Htownballa1622
12-04-2014, 12:45 AM
I thought the mavs were 10-12 wins better and the rockets werent making the playoffs.

He said he'd calm down on Rox. Don't get it started again bro. Our record speaks for itself.

I don't see how DMO can be taken out of the starting lineup at this point. He is playing elite level defense in the past 3 weeks, something TJ just isn't capable of. Plus he has been a beast in the post with great vision. I really wanna see how he and Dwight play together.

I think Jones is either trade bait or will settle into a 6th man role since I'm not sure the Rockets need much more than being health at this point. This bench is way better than I gave it credit for. Once the team is healthy, Canaan, JET, TJones, and Papa is a better bench than they had last season imo.

Dmo has played great D. We'll see how that works against guys like LMA in future. I agree about Jones. I hope he gets healed up soon though because the West is too tough. We just need healthy bodies. Bench has stepped up though and has been a pleasant surprise.

goku
12-04-2014, 01:04 AM

They weren't on a back to back either

ThuglifeJ
12-04-2014, 01:44 AM

It's a little early to judge who's better than anyone, I wouldn't get so far ahead of yourself and start being a braggart/gloater or you'll be sitting in the same tidal wave of backlash if the Rockets lose again similiar fashion to last year.

Just sayin, learn from your mistakes unless you enjoy bringing that on. I know some of your other Rockets posters do not however.

Reason I say this is because you are going off for no reason right now. I didn't say anything negative towards the Rockets. You're baiting.

ThuglifeJ
12-04-2014, 01:51 AM
They weren't on a back to back either

You're saying this as they (specifically Gasol) shouldn't have come out with such weak energy? If so I agree.

Grizzlies looked like they wanted to coast, probably started smelling themselves with all the hype they've been (deservingly) getting. That or 3 days off shook off their rhythm.

Rockets on the other hand came out the polar opposite and wanted the win from tip off in a bit of revenge from last game. They were attacking hard and playing aggressive D.

I'm actually pretty irritated because I declined some pretty good plans tonight to watch this game.

Game 3 should be very interesting now.

alexander_37
12-04-2014, 03:43 AM
It's a little early to judge who's better than anyone, I wouldn't get so far ahead of yourself and start being a braggart/gloater or you'll be sitting in the same tidal wave of backlash if the Rockets lose again similiar fashion to last year.

Just sayin, learn from your mistakes unless you enjoy bringing that on. I know some of your other Rockets posters do not however.

Reason I say this is because you are going off for no reason right now. I didn't say anything negative towards the Rockets. You're baiting.
You literally said the mavs are 10-12 games better...

ThuglifeJ
12-04-2014, 03:58 AM
You literally said the mavs are 10-12 games better...

Ok, I said that in summer. As an end of season prediction. It's now December 4th, making this a completely out of place gloat attempt. You do realize that the Mavs finishing 10 games ahead is still absolutely possible? You fail.

Do I adjust my prediction a bit? Record wise, sure, but I still strongly think the Mavs finish the better team.

Chronz
12-04-2014, 04:24 AM
You're saying this as they (specifically Gasol) shouldn't have come out with such weak energy? If so I agree.

Grizzlies looked like they wanted to coast, probably started smelling themselves with all the hype they've been (deservingly) getting. That or 3 days off shook off their rhythm.

Rockets on the other hand came out the polar opposite and wanted the win from tip off in a bit of revenge from last game. They were attacking hard and playing aggressive D.

I'm actually pretty irritated because I declined some pretty good plans tonight to watch this game.

When you start cancelling plans to watch a game, thats when ur a true die hard.... maybe get a tivo tho

ThuglifeJ
12-04-2014, 05:34 AM

When you start cancelling plans to watch a game, thats when ur a true die hard.... maybe get a tivo tho

True...I've tried watching games day after on leaguepass and avoiding scores..but something about it just isn't the same and doesn't get exciting. I just can't shake the fact that the outcomes already out there.

Best to watch it live someway. Even a play by play live is more exciting to me than watching it a day later.

Iron24th
12-04-2014, 05:44 AM
True...I've tried watching games day after on leaguepass and avoiding scores..but something about it just isn't the same and doesn't get exciting. I just can't shake the fact that the outcomes already out there.

Best to watch it live someway. Even a play by play live is more exciting to me than watching it a day later.

True, watching it a day later sucks as hell.

CluTcH_c1tY
12-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Dmo has made me eat crow. I thought this guy was useless, but he's stepped up tremendously. I still believe Jones is the starter once he comes back.

Thumper 88
12-04-2014, 05:03 PM
For all the Houston fans who think monta traveled last night
Did Monta Ellis travel on his game-winner against…: http://youtu.be/IuOX27Dj_Co

Verbal Christ
12-04-2014, 06:04 PM
For all the Houston fans who think monta traveled last night
Did Monta Ellis travel on his game-winner against…: http://youtu.be/IuOX27Dj_Co

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/04/pbts-wednesday-night-winnerslosers-philly-is-winless-no-more/

like he got away with a travel on the last shot — no call then he got the difficult shot to fall. Dallas wins

not just Houston fan

Thumper 88
12-04-2014, 06:19 PM
But he didn't travel lol

I was referring to PSD posters

Verbal Christ
12-04-2014, 09:28 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/monta-ellis-wins-game-with-signature-3-step-fadeaway/

DillyDill
12-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Cavs need a sniper 2 guard Asap. Why is Marion at 2?

blahblahyoutoo
12-04-2014, 10:51 PM
if carmelo weren't so fat, he may have gotten enough lift to finish that alley.

goingfor28
12-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Kyrie 32pt 0as lol.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:09 PM
if carmelo weren't so fat, he may have gotten enough lift to finish that alley.

I thought i read somewhere that he went on the same diet as lebron? Sure doesnt look like it tbh, he looks the same as always.

Bring The Heat
12-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Lebron at times must think to himself damn I shoulda stayed in Miami

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Are the cavs really gonna lose to the KNICKS!? :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Lebron taking over. Finally.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Knicks getting some home cookin.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:34 PM

NVM, the refs just suck ***.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Guarantee the knicks win this game, no doubt in my mind.

nycericanguy
12-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Guarantee the knicks win this game, no doubt in my mind.

refs is killin them though... travel on melo.. now that 8 second... knicks never had posession!

nycericanguy
12-04-2014, 11:36 PM

sarcasm?...lol

blahblahyoutoo
12-04-2014, 11:38 PM
wow, are the cavs this bad???
or do they still need time to gel?

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:39 PM
sarcasm?...lol

I quoted myself after that. The refs are just horrible.

Lakers + Giants
12-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Lets go Blazers and warriors.

Time to hit that 3 team parlay!

DillyDill
12-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Wow did I just hear 100th sell out crrrrraaazzzzyyy

kobe4thewinbang
12-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Nobody cared about the Nets/Spurs game?

I only watched the recap highlights, but it looked like *both* Danny Green and Manu Ginobili were fouled on their shots, Green's tying 3 and Ginobili's missed attempt. Just my two cents...

Arch Stanton
12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Are the cavs really gonna lose to the KNICKS!? :laugh2:

Looks like you were wrong!!!

ohreally
12-04-2014, 11:57 PM

I only watched the recap highlights, but it looked like *both* Danny Green and Manu Ginobili were fouled on their shots, Green's tying 3 and Ginobili's missed attempt. Just my two cents...

Didn't see those fouls, but I did see Duncan's moving pick and push on Anderson. THAT was more than obvious.

Arch Stanton
12-04-2014, 11:58 PM
wow, are the cavs this bad???
or do they still need time to gel?

They're not this bad, and they need time to gel. Sometimes you've gotta win ugly.

Arch Stanton
12-05-2014, 12:02 AM
The Cavs win is certainly not a recipe for sustained success. But as a fan I'll take it. If Melo played a little better the Knicks probably win. This game almost reminds me of the Utah game where Hayward buries a 3 to win it against the Cavs.

Thumper 88
12-05-2014, 12:09 AM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/monta-ellis-wins-game-with-signature-3-step-fadeaway/
The link I showed shows actual video break down.. He didn't travel lol

Vee-Rex
12-05-2014, 12:21 AM
The Cavs win is certainly not a recipe for sustained success. But as a fan I'll take it. If Melo played a little better the Knicks probably win. This game almost reminds me of the Utah game where Hayward buries a 3 to win it against the Cavs.

All I know is the Cavs would be a muuuuch better team with George Hill instead of that Irving bum.

lol, please
12-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Klay is wet!

lol, please
12-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Not sure if I agree with Davis being the 3rd best player in the world.

lol, please
12-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Klay! :faint:

lol, please
12-05-2014, 01:07 AM
Splash bros at work.

lol, please
12-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Speights playing well.

lol, please
12-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Good ball movement. Great job getting to the line by Barnes.

sf-fanatic
12-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Speights checking out his own left hand

BKLYNpigeon
12-05-2014, 01:33 AM
The Warriors play like FC Barcelona, really beautiful basketball.

lol, please
12-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Davis really is gifted though.

lol, please
12-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Tie for longest franchise winning streak. When DLee The White Chris Webber comes back, we will be in full form.

ThuglifeJ
12-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Anthony Davis' teammates and Monty Williams are such a joke. Get him the ball!

likemystylez
12-05-2014, 02:35 AM
good win for the dubs

SF8
12-05-2014, 03:22 AM
Davis : 14-19 from the field for 30 pts

Holiday/Evans/Anderson: 11-39 from the field for 27 pts
And that is why I think Davis will demand the **** outta New Orleans as soon as he becomes a RFA.

Pelicans have such a dysfunctional Front office and coaching staff.

Chronz
12-05-2014, 03:31 AM
And that is why I think Davis will demand the **** outta New Orleans as soon as he becomes a RFA.

They should have just taken their lumps and gone after free agents the year before AD became a FA.

SF8
12-05-2014, 03:54 AM
They should have just taken their lumps and gone after free agents the year before AD became a FA.

Yea I agree.

The only good move the Pelicans have done in the past 5-6 years other than drafting Davis is probably trading for Asik, that's it.

ThuglifeJ
12-05-2014, 05:14 AM
Davis : 14-19 from the field for 30 pts

Holiday/Evans/Anderson: 11-39 from the field for 27 pts

Not even a NO fan and I was furious at how Davis doesn't even get the ball, that team runs zero plays, tyreke goes coast to coast for an out of control layup attempt 5-10 times, zero assists it felt like.

To think Davis puts up what he does on nearly all clean up or from his own rebounds.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-05-2014, 09:44 AM

Don't worry. He's coming home when he becomes a FA :)

kdspurman
12-05-2014, 10:42 AM

I haven't watched the televised version (i was at the game) but i thought Manu was hit on his attempt too, although I wasn't crazy about the shot to begin with. I knew Pop would go for the win to avoid a second OT, but i thought they could have gotten a better look.

It was a really good game though. Nets played well