PDA

View Full Version : moderators what happened to all the game threads?

mufridaz
11-29-2014, 08:00 AM
Is it me or why is there no came threads of late? I remember the first several games having a thread.

If we can keep the game threads for current games and have people discuss plays and comments would be nice.

Maybe the moderators just ate too much turkey and fell asleep?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-29-2014, 08:09 AM
no need for that.

there should be one big Tanking thread

that should do well

Vinylman
11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Is it me or why is there no came threads of late? I remember the first several games having a thread.

If we can keep the game threads for current games and have people discuss plays and comments would be nice.

you should start the game threads...

maybe you can break your record of 47 straight posts in a thread without a response....

mufridaz
11-30-2014, 05:09 AM
LOL I might one day.

Bruno
11-30-2014, 06:34 PM

I've made a few this year. i can't speak for anyone else but I'm busy with work. i make them when I can. anyone can feel free to make a game thread.

Anyone can feel free to go to my most recent game thread, and copy paste my OP into a new game thread. it takes 3-5 minutes to adjust the code for the new opponent but it's simple. Here's the link for anyone who wants to help out:
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?879726-Game-9-San-Antonio-Spurs-(4-3)-Los-Angeles-Lakers-(1-7)&p=29259645#post29259645

GREATNESS ONE
11-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Yea, I think it's time to pass the baton.

Bruno
11-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Yea, I think it's time to pass the baton.

who's going to step up? Since Avenged stepped down we've had the same mods who all have minimum to moderate activity. in the past new mods are posters who begin doing these things on their own and get blue once it's noticed or they volunteer.

having myself Raidz, Shep, and Chac is better than nothing.

Vinylman
11-30-2014, 08:31 PM
who's going to step up? Since Avenged stepped down we've had the same mods who all have minimum to moderate activity. in the past new mods are posters who begin doing these things on their own and get blue once it's noticed or they volunteer.
having myself Raidz, Shep, and Chac is better than nothing

not really

Bruno
11-30-2014, 08:38 PM
not really

yeah it is. some one has to do stickys and make it look decent. the 4 game threads I've made or have pasted into- that's better than nothing.

i'd suggest that you do it since you've been here for so long, since you're active. but you won't. you'll just go back to complaining/insults. that's because you're not interested in helping out. I asked to do this kind of stuff a while back because I like the forum. until some one new steps up and does that all complains to me personally fall on deaf ears. especially yours.

Bruno
11-30-2014, 08:49 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?880627-Is-anyone-interested-in-being-Lakers-TM