PDA

View Full Version : nba fan night, Raps @ Kings... VOTE!

sneak
11-25-2014, 05:54 PM
http://www.nba.com/fannight/

LanceUpperCut
11-25-2014, 06:11 PM
Come on people vote. Were at 55% right now

pulzar
11-25-2014, 08:26 PM
I voted. What did I vote for? :)

Raps08-09 Champ
11-26-2014, 12:09 AM
Surprised we are winning over Mavs and Bulls.

pulzar
11-26-2014, 12:40 AM
There's a little interview with Demar below... Funny to hear him say what we all suspected: "Casey lets us do whatever we want on offense, he only cares about D. If you play D, you can do whatever you want on the other side of the court."

As an opposing coach, how do you prepare for defending a bunch of players doing whatever they want? :)

Abdul Mutalib
11-26-2014, 01:17 AM
There's a little interview with Demar below... Funny to hear him say what we all suspected: "Casey lets us do whatever we want on offense, he only cares about D. If you play D, you can do whatever you want on the other side of the court."

As an opposing coach, how do you prepare for defending a bunch of players doing whatever they want? :)

good lookin out with the clip. i dont think i've ever been this excited/confident in the raptors even back in vc/raps prime years.

Miltstar
11-26-2014, 11:18 AM

I believe that only to an extent, he certainly draws up plays for them at key parts of the game

Rapsfanforlife
11-26-2014, 11:41 AM
voted

killersweet
11-26-2014, 11:59 AM
Voted. Nice to see us in the lead.

Sly Guy
11-26-2014, 12:32 PM
tbh, I voted for the mavs/bulls. It'll be the better game, and (get this), I'd rather have an option for which game I wanna watch (especially since the other is a conference rival) instead of redundant programming!

Sanyo
11-26-2014, 01:29 PM
I could care less who wins the voting... obviously for us in Toronto we get the game no matter what. But being on NBA TV gives fans in other markets the chance to see us since we have no other exposure in the US market. Plus, Sacramento is a much better team than last year as well with Cousins stepping up so could be a good game to see for the national audience.

Bob_at_york
11-26-2014, 01:30 PM
tbh, I voted for the mavs/bulls. It'll be the better game, and (get this), I'd rather have an option for which game I wanna watch (especially since the other is a conference rival) instead of redundant programming!
I am unsure if it will be a better game. Bulls are so banged up, you never know what you will get from them.

When does the poll end?

pulzar
11-26-2014, 01:52 PM
I could care less who wins the voting... obviously for us in Toronto we get the game no matter what. But being on NBA TV gives fans in other markets the chance to see us since we have no other exposure in the US market. Plus, Sacramento is a much better team than last year as well with Cousins stepping up so could be a good game to see for the national audience.

You also get a chance to enjoy a much better broadcast, and a more objective view of the team and the game than what you're getting from Devlin.

aman_13
11-26-2014, 02:00 PM

I found it alarming and it explains some of the bad shot selection. I guess I can't complain too much as they have the second best offense in the league right now.

Sanyo
11-26-2014, 03:11 PM
You also get a chance to enjoy a much better broadcast, and a more objective view of the team and the game than what you're getting from Devlin.

With NBA TV they pick one of the teams broadcasts, NBA TV does not have their own broadcasters...so it will be either the Raps feed or Kings feed (I have American satellite so I get the American NBA TV and thats how they do it, I assume the Canadian NBA TV is the same).

pulzar
11-26-2014, 03:37 PM
With NBA TV they pick one of the teams broadcasts, NBA TV does not have their own broadcasters...so it will be either the Raps feed or Kings feed (I have American satellite so I get the American NBA TV and thats how they do it, I assume the Canadian NBA TV is the same).

Ah, I didn't realize that. I guess the only remaining benefit, then, is the exposure, although I don't know how many people have NBA TV in US... it tends to be in the higher-priced packages. Probably only the ones that already know Raptors well enough.

Sanyo
11-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Ah, I didn't realize that. I guess the only remaining benefit, then, is the exposure, although I don't know how many people have NBA TV in US... it tends to be in the higher-priced packages. Probably only the ones that already know Raptors well enough.

Well I have Dish Network so I went to check their site, NBA Tv is available in their middle end package...whereas TNT and ESPN is the basic package, so that why TNT and ESPN carry more prestige with national coverage...

The Raps have two ESPN games one on Dec 17th against Brooklyn and one on April 8th against Charlotte...no more TNT games.

Sadds The Gr8
11-27-2014, 01:55 AM
We're gonna kick their ***

SA5195
11-27-2014, 02:38 AM
We're gonna kick their ***

Just worried about Cousins, none of our bigs can consistently guard him.

killersweet
11-27-2014, 11:10 AM

How's Mavs/Bulls better game? I am not trying to be a raptors homer, but raptors are playing some solid ball and Kings have been pretty good at home. Mavs are slumping and Bulls are banged up. I think raptors and kings will go toe to toe and will be a better game to watch.

Sanyo
11-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Just worried about Cousins, none of our bigs can consistently guard him.

I could see Hayes getting a lot of playing time potentially...