PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo Anthony out with back spasms.

PurpleLynch
11-25-2014, 08:25 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/sports/basketball/carmelo-anthony-injures-his-back-in-knicks-latest-loss.html?_r=0

Thoughts? I didn't know that Melo said that he had a sore left knee.

jimm120
11-25-2014, 09:04 AM
How is this nba thread worthy? This is for the Knicks forum.

He's had a sore knees since the 2nd game of the season, but he's still playing.

He had back spasms after his last shot in the 2nd quarter.

Funny thing is that he still lead the Knicks in scoring even though he left so early in the game. That shows the problem with the team this year. No reliable 2nd scorer

DarkKnight
11-25-2014, 09:17 AM
Another great thread from the NBA ..... Can someone actually clean up these post, it's pathetic

jerellh528
11-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Lol, terrible thread

koreancabbage
11-25-2014, 11:40 AM
he's the commander of #tanknation

it will be pretty hard to out-do the Sixers lol

Crackadalic
11-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Tank for a top 3 and trade it for a star

koreancabbage
11-25-2014, 01:35 PM

I don't think think any legit team will trade their star player for a top 3 pick. Would be pretty rare. I would keep the draft pick and let him grow into the future of the Knicks.

abe_froman
11-25-2014, 02:14 PM
tank commander melo doing his job

PurpleLynch
11-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Lol, terrible thread

Considering that 1\3 of your threads are trollbaits against Lebron I would be more careful with the judgement. I just asked opinions about Melo's and His injury that I didn't see. Just that.

PurpleLynch
11-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Another great thread from the NBA ..... Can someone actually clean up these post, it's pathetic

Can you formulate a reason why do you think that? Or you follow PSD's policy of insulting first and then explain?

jericho
11-25-2014, 03:56 PM
So wait it's ok to have kobe, lebron, rose, love, Klay, Gordon and others threads on the main forum but it's not ok to have a Carmelo thread here. That's bs

DoMeFavors
11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
He has to continue to hold the Knicks on his back, he plays most minutes, shoots the most, drives to the paint for free throws the most. Its unlike other stars who have other guys to take load off. Woodson and Fisher running him into the ground. He needs rest and more help!

PurpleLynch
11-25-2014, 04:04 PM
So wait it's ok to have kobe, lebron, rose, love, Klay, Gordon and others threads on the main forum but it's not ok to have a Carmelo thread here. That's bs

That's what I'm trying to understand. But an easy and anonymous insult is way more fun on the internet,than explaining your point of view in a civil manner!

abe_froman
11-25-2014, 04:08 PM

wait,you want to trade away a top 3 pick if you get it? weird

xxplayerxx23
11-25-2014, 04:32 PM

I wouldn't unless you can get a package for KD/Lebron/Anthony Davis / cousins. I think oakfor/towns/mundiay are going to be great

DarkKnight
11-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Can you formulate a reason why do you think that? Or you follow PSD's policy of insulting first and then explain?

Formulate a reason :laugh: he had back spasms :laugh: if there was a thread for every nick and muscle ache PSD would crash :laugh2:

PurpleLynch
11-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Formulate a reason :laugh: he had back spasms :laugh: if there was a thread for every nick and muscle ache PSD would crash :laugh2:

Well considering the situation of the entire Knicks team,plus the fact that Melo's accusing soreness this early in the season(back+knee) while he's aging, could be a bigger concern than you think. I made a thread just to have opinions by people who watched the Knicks yesterday and saw him play,because I'm not following them. I read the article about the back spams and I wanted more infos about it from poster of PSD. That's all.

FraziersKnicks
11-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Take as long as you want Melo... All aboard the tank!

Crackadalic
11-25-2014, 09:53 PM

It's more like an option more than anything.

People keep saying we are wasting Melo's prime but his game is similar to Paul Pierce that his game is more skillbase. Look how efficient he has gotten the last 3 years. He's far from the inefficient chuck he use to be

47% from the field as a volume scorer and 42 from 3 is good

Add that to a top 3 pick and cap space I like the future going forward. It sucks watching us lose games but melo injured is probably for the best

FriedTofuz
11-25-2014, 09:57 PM
It isnt like Melo is out for a long period of time, I dont get why this is a thread.

bbcmillionaire
11-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Lol funny rose gets a headache there's a million knick fans laughing and saying it's a good thread because he's an Allstar and its a legitimate concern.

xxplayerxx23
11-25-2014, 11:12 PM
It was a bad break he landed wrong on a jump shot

DoMeFavors
11-25-2014, 11:17 PM
It's more like an option more than anything.

People keep saying we are wasting Melo's prime but his game is similar to Paul Pierce that his game is more skillbase. Look how efficient he has gotten the last 3 years. He's far from the inefficient chuck he use to be

47% from the field as a volume scorer and 42 from 3 is good

Add that to a top 3 pick and cap space I like the future going forward. It sucks watching us lose games but melo injured is probably for the best

Knicks have to start worrying about the future, Phil Jackson is not going to trade that pick. Knicks are in rebuild mode right now.

Crackadalic
11-25-2014, 11:35 PM
Knicks have to start worrying about the future, Phil Jackson is not going to trade that pick. Knicks are in rebuild mode right now.

Were not rebuilding. IF we are we wouldn't had resign Carmelo. Were retooling around him with players that plays on both sides on th eball, plays the right way and add starters and depth along side that top pick

DillyDill
11-25-2014, 11:38 PM
Tank it smartest decision ever. Cap space+Pick=dissssgggguuusstttinnnnnn

DoMeFavors
11-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Were not rebuilding. IF we are we wouldn't had resign Carmelo. Were retooling around him with players that plays on both sides on th eball, plays the right way and add starters and depth along side that top pick

You resigned Melo because the NY fan base would have gone crazy and Dolan wanted Melo signed. You are rebuilding with a rookie coach, and young players.

BIG worm
11-25-2014, 11:53 PM
If the Knicks "arent rebuilding", then they need to.

DarkKnight
11-26-2014, 12:26 AM
tons of cap space coming next year .....no need to rebuild

FriedTofuz
11-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Just because cap space is available doesnt mean you cant rebuild. a lot of teams who rebuild clear cap space and trade players for picks and build for a future. I think melo would've donea lot better going to chicago and not wasting his future on the knicks. Or at least, he can allow them to get something for him and they can trade him for picks and young players and actually build a team for the future instead of buying free agents ( which isnt even a gurantee) and receiving 2nd round exits. Rome was not built in one day, the spurs were not built overnight. There are some good pieces to work with, shump and THJR and their 2015 is a good way to start.
Getting a lotto pick for Melo or multiple picks/ budding players would be the best course of action.

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 12:47 AM
NY+ Phil Jackson + cap space + star in place seems pretty attractive now add a top end rookie even better.

DarkKnight
11-26-2014, 01:00 AM
NY+ Phil Jackson + cap space + star in place seems pretty attractive now add a top end rookie even better.

Bingo was his name ohhhhhh

DoMeFavors
11-26-2014, 01:06 AM

Who is out there Marc Gasol? Rondo? I see Gasol staying and if he does I see Knicks doing something similar to this year signing guys to 1 year deals and going for it next year. You are being way to optimistic. If Knicks aren't currently in a rebuilding stage with a bunch of guys on 1 year deals and expiring and I don't know rebuilding is...plus they are losing games.

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 01:17 AM
Them losing games has no effect on FA. Plenty of FAs out there. Add a top pick to it and they will attract plenty of players if not this year there is 016. Knicks are in a position where they could sign a max this year and have another max space next year. They have a ton of options. I'm not worried.

DoMeFavors
11-26-2014, 01:19 AM
Them losing games has no effect on FA. Plenty of FAs out there. Add a top pick to it and they will attract plenty of players if not this year there is 016. Knicks are in a position where they could sign a max this year and have another max space next year. They have a ton of options. I'm not worried.

Lakers last 2 years have done well with the free agent market. in 2010 the Knicks got Amare on 100 million dollar deal. There is not much out there bud.

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 01:58 AM
Lakers last 2 years have done well with the free agent market. in 2010 the Knicks got Amare on 100 million dollar deal. There is not much out there bud.

Lol totally different then amare only coming. We have a set star with cap space for as much as 2 stars or 1 star and a couple quality players. Lakers have nothing at all.

DarkKnight
11-26-2014, 02:36 AM
Lol totally different then amare only coming. We have a set star with cap space for as much as 2 stars or 1 star and a couple quality players. Lakers have nothing at all.

He just likes to talk .... Really any nba fan knows next year the Knicks might have some really good options ...

PurpleLynch
11-26-2014, 05:11 AM
It was a bad break he landed wrong on a jump shot

Ok,that is what I was trying to understand. Thanks a lot.

FriedTofuz
11-26-2014, 05:34 AM

uhm, Of course it does? Why wouldnt it. I dont think a free agent who can make more money elsewhere will want to sign with a team that has a losing record. I think NY is a beautiful destination for free agents, huge market, but if your team isnt winning, why would anyone want to play there. Do you want the free agents to also be overly optimistic and think that theyre the next piece to put this team in a position to contend? Sadly, the only two difference makers in this year's free agency class are aldridge and gasol, both of which will not leave their respective teams. Secondly, getting a top 5 pick in the lottery doesnt mean that pick will be redy to contribute 20 pts immediatly. IT'S Going to take time. Reaslistically, the knicks have a shot at dragic. But if this team is at the bottom of the NBA and gets dragic, Id see them fighting for an 8th seed at the most. What good would that do for the knicks? Borderline playoff team or team that gets swept in the 1st round is pointless.

FriedTofuz
11-26-2014, 05:35 AM
He just likes to talk .... Really any nba fan knows next year the Knicks might have some really good options ...

That has been said every year since Allan Houston days, man.

Crackadalic
11-26-2014, 05:36 AM
Who is out there Marc Gasol? Rondo? I see Gasol staying and if he does I see Knicks doing something similar to this year signing guys to 1 year deals and going for it next year. You are being way to optimistic. If Knicks aren't currently in a rebuilding stage with a bunch of guys on 1 year deals and expiring and I don't know rebuilding is...plus they are losing games.

Rondo,Gasol,Hibbert,Dragic,LA,Millsap,Reggie Jackson,Monroe,Asik,Al jefferson,

theres still plenty of quality two way starters as well

On top of a lottery pick who will be a starter/star on a rookie contract.

Even if we don't get the players we want we still have a strong 2016 FA class

I like our chances and next year will be Tor and NY fighting for that Division crown

DarkKnight
11-26-2014, 06:59 AM
That has been said every year since Allan Houston days, man.

Phil Jackson wasn't running the team back than was he Man ? Listen when they can get rid of fatty gun slinging Felton( worst pg ) aka Krispey Kremes off this team I know things are about to get better

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 10:04 AM
uhm, Of course it does? Why wouldnt it. I dont think a free agent who can make more money elsewhere will want to sign with a team that has a losing record. I think NY is a beautiful destination for free agents, huge market, but if your team isnt winning, why would anyone want to play there. Do you want the free agents to also be overly optimistic and think that theyre the next piece to put this team in a position to contend? Sadly, the only two difference makers in this year's free agency class are aldridge and gasol, both of which will not leave their respective teams. Secondly, getting a top 5 pick in the lottery doesnt mean that pick will be redy to contribute 20 pts immediatly. IT'S Going to take time. Reaslistically, the knicks have a shot at dragic. But if this team is at the bottom of the NBA and gets dragic, Id see them fighting for an 8th seed at the most. What good would that do for the knicks? Borderline playoff team or team that gets swept in the 1st round is pointless.

Stop it. Has no effect what so ever. It's A Ny B a totally different team next year. It's going to be a totally different team, they are letting more then half the team go. Again ny, melo , Phil, higher draft pick. The record this year is irrelevant to FAs coming next year but ok you can think what you want

deaner
11-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Melo being paid large to go gimpy

FriedTofuz
11-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Stop it. Has no effect what so ever. It's A Ny B a totally different team next year. It's going to be a totally different team, they are letting more then half the team go. Again ny, melo , Phil, higher draft pick. The record this year is irrelevant to FAs coming next year but ok you can think what you want

Can you please explain why a team record would not be relevant to free agents? Do you not see that players are drawn and more inclined to playing for contenders? Look at the players who joined the cavs, the power of lebron james influenced them all. It brought kevin love to cleveland. I think Melo is still one of the best players in the league, but clearly his team isnt playing well. You cant write up the team record as being irrelevant, who would want to sign on a losing team unless they're getting the most money possible there? That was literally the only reason NY got Amare, they had to give him 100 mil for 2 good seasons and then for him to get injured.

FriedTofuz
11-26-2014, 11:33 AM
Phil Jackson wasn't running the team back than was he Man ? Listen when they can get rid of fatty gun slinging Felton( worst pg ) aka Krispey Kremes off this team I know things are about to get better

well Ill support your optimistic thinking, hopefully the knicks can get some good free agents, it sucks seeing melo playing on a ****** team right now. His prime is being wasted.

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Can you please explain why a team record would not be relevant to free agents? Do you not see that players are drawn and more inclined to playing for contenders? Look at the players who joined the cavs, the power of lebron james influenced them all. It brought kevin love to cleveland. I think Melo is still one of the best players in the league, but clearly his team isnt playing well. You cant write up the team record as being irrelevant, who would want to sign on a losing team unless they're getting the most money possible there? That was literally the only reason NY got Amare, they had to give him 100 mil for 2 good seasons and then for him to get injured.

Cleveland record mattered to Lebron/love who is likely to resign? It doesn't matter. This team
Is irrelevant. Half the team is gone it's likely to be melo boatload of cap space with hardaway Calderon and maybe shumpert. Amare situation is totally different. We have a star already in place now. Again record is irrelevant to FAs

DoMeFavors
11-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Back issues often are a result of stress, I think Melo might be stressed about playing for the Knicks and losing. Not a lot of players want to play with Melo only his close friends like JR Smith and such.

DoMeFavors
11-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Rondo,Gasol,Hibbert,Dragic,LA,Millsap,Reggie Jackson,Monroe,Asik,Al jefferson,

theres still plenty of quality two way starters as well

On top of a lottery pick who will be a starter/star on a rookie contract.

Even if we don't get the players we want we still have a strong 2016 FA class

I like our chances and next year will be Tor and NY fighting for that Division crown

I don't think there is any chance Knicks waste money on Reggie Jackso,Goran,Asik ,Monroe they want stars I think and will wait until 2016 if don't get Gasol. They need if you remember players that fit the offense triangle offense. That is why the offense can be a bad fit for all these free agents .They will be hesitant.

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 05:47 PM
That's dumb. He landed wrong has nothing to do with stress

xxplayerxx23
11-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Monroe and Dragic will get their attention

DoMeFavors
11-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Monroe and Dragic will get their attention

Durant is a free agent in 2016, no way Knicks are blowing their money on Dragic and Monroe to go no where for 5 years.

Crackadalic
11-26-2014, 06:41 PM

You just answered your own question

Cavs were a bad team last season in a weak east.

Yet Lebron still came here. Then Love followed. Than other pieces came

The Difference between this year and 2010 is we had Gallo and Wilson Chandler as our main guys to bring in STAT

We Have Melo some decent young players and a top 5 pick

Lebron knew he was going to a team that will take time.

FA will see the same with the knicks but all it takes is to get one big FA to create a domino effect

Crackadalic
11-26-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't think there is any chance Knicks waste money on Reggie Jackso,Goran,Asik ,Monroe they want stars I think and will wait until 2016 if don't get Gasol. They need if you remember players that fit the offense triangle offense. That is why the offense can be a bad fit for all these free agents .They will be hesitant.

Dolan wants stars. Phil wants stability and players that will win. Phil will go after the top names but won't be shock if he goes after guys that people won't talk about that will play team basketball and will play on both sides of the ball

We have too many role players and not enough starters on this team

QueensG_718
11-27-2014, 12:13 AM
#Tankforjhalil

FriedTofuz
11-27-2014, 06:08 AM
i think the expectations of knicks are unrealistic. Yes they're likely expecting a topy was 5 pick, but it's not like that pick will instantly be a budding star and contribute immediately. The only quality free agents available that can actually turn around the knicks franchise is marc gasol and Aldridge, but realistically why the hell would either of them leave more money and winning and a chance to win a ship to join the knicks, bottom of the eastern conference, which is still very very weak. Indiana without PG, Lance stephenson and Hibbert is playing better than the knicks. If the knicks manage to sign a free agent like Rondo or Dragic or both or even someone like milsap or monroe, I see them getting better, from bottom of the east to compeating for an 8th se ted. I dont know why any fans would want tha? Why settle for decent players. 2016 has better talent, but the knicks will likely still be a lottery team in 2016 if they dont sign any free agents for 2015. I just think every year there are some unrealistic things said. Just at the beginning of the season, you can go back to all the fans saying this was a playoff team, an 7-8 41-41 team or even more delusional outlooks saying they were division favourites.
The reality was that the knicks would become an even worse defensive team with chandler gone and guess what, they did! Calderon should def help with the offense, he's a good floor general, but other than that, all the expectations are continuing to lead to disappointments. If you didnt think the knicks would be 2nd last in the conference, how can you gurantee that they wont strike out with free agency and have to sign half-*** talent that wont get them anywhere besides an 8th seed?

KnickNyKnick
11-27-2014, 01:53 PM
i think the expectations of knicks are unrealistic. Yes they're likely expecting a topy was 5 pick, but it's not like that pick will instantly be a budding star and contribute immediately. The only quality free agents available that can actually turn around the knicks franchise is marc gasol and Aldridge, but realistically why the hell would either of them leave more money and winning and a chance to win a ship to join the knicks, bottom of the eastern conference, which is still very very weak. Indiana without PG, Lance stephenson and Hibbert is playing better than the knicks. If the knicks manage to sign a free agent like Rondo or Dragic or both or even someone like milsap or monroe, I see them getting better, from bottom of the east to compeating for an 8th se ted. I dont know why any fans would want tha? Why settle for decent players. 2016 has better talent, but the knicks will likely still be a lottery team in 2016 if they dont sign any free agents for 2015. I just think every year there are some unrealistic things said. Just at the beginning of the season, you can go back to all the fans saying this was a playoff team, an 7-8 41-41 team or even more delusional outlooks saying they were division favourites.
The reality was that the knicks would become an even worse defensive team with chandler gone and guess what, they did! Calderon should def help with the offense, he's a good floor general, but other than that, all the expectations are continuing to lead to disappointments. If you didnt think the knicks would be 2nd last in the conference, how can you gurantee that they wont strike out with free agency and have to sign half-*** talent that wont get them anywhere besides an 8th seed?

here we troll again... you take any chance to bash this team dont you. the Knicks havent even been complete since the start. their record is no indication of their capabilities, as bad as that sounds.

I give props to toronto though, but they havent been plagued with injuries and thats a big plus for a team use to playing with each other. But is seems like they're playing too hard to fast IMO can be bad as for as injuries go later on down the season.

Its hillarious saying if rondo and dragic were BOTH to sign, the Knicks will battle for 8th, trolling at its finest lol!

lets say the raps lost derozon or lowry for the first 13 games. would you judge them negatively & think of them one of the worst teams in the league?

& funny thing is, things can balance out later on and a team like the nets/miami or knicks as the 6th, 7th or 8th seed, can end up facing toronto in the 1st round. and i feel Toronto can make history again and get knocked out in the 1st rnd by a lower seed. :cheers:

FriedTofuz
11-28-2014, 03:02 AM
If anyone says anything negative about the knicks, does that mean theyre trolling? the knicks actually had the easiest start to their schedule in the nba, I can link you to the article about it on espn?

They have been injured. Amir johnson and Valancuinas has missed time. Dont count on derozan to miss games, he hasnt missed many in his entire 5 year career. The raptors health and longevity is the result of their training staff. it already seems like youre rationalizing the ability of the team simply because of health, that's ridiculous. Also, you're the one trolling and baiting. Attaxking another poster on an irrelevant topic when this thread is not about the raptors.

Not really? I mean, the knicks had melo for two seaons and are still one of the worst teams in the nba while being in a weak eastern conference.

Doesnt matter if they were injured, id you havent noticed, the team is very very team at both the PG and SG position. Valancuinas as a 3rd option has been very useful.

someone sounds very bitter, you're once again trying to downplay a team and hope they somehow lose to make yourself feel better. This is why the knick fan base is dislike and subjected to stereotypes due to fans like youself.

xxplayerxx23
11-28-2014, 09:13 AM
No you are just a troll it's hilarious seeing you talk about the Knicks. Don't be on the site of the Knicks become good, that's your worst nightmare

FriedTofuz
11-28-2014, 10:00 AM
No you are just a troll it's hilarious seeing you talk about the Knicks. Don't be on the site of the Knicks become good, that's your worst nightmare

Oh definitely,cant wait for the day ::oldguy:

xxplayerxx23
11-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Oh definitely,cant wait for the day ::oldguy:

I'd say two years ago there were pretty good.

FriedTofuz
11-28-2014, 01:36 PM
I'd say two years ago there were pretty good.

2nd round exit? I personally would not be satisfied with that while in the east to be considered a contender.
Also, Living in the past no?

nycericanguy
11-28-2014, 01:53 PM
If anyone says anything negative about the knicks, does that mean theyre trolling? the knicks actually had the easiest start to their schedule in the nba, I can link you to the article about it on espn?

They have been injured. Amir johnson and Valancuinas has missed time. Dont count on derozan to miss games, he hasnt missed many in his entire 5 year career. The raptors health and longevity is the result of their training staff. it already seems like youre rationalizing the ability of the team simply because of health, that's ridiculous. Also, you're the one trolling and baiting. Attaxking another poster on an irrelevant topic when this thread is not about the raptors.

Not really? I mean, the knicks had melo for two seaons and are still one of the worst teams in the nba while being in a weak eastern conference.

Doesnt matter if they were injured, id you havent noticed, the team is very very team at both the PG and SG position. Valancuinas as a 3rd option has been very useful.

someone sounds very bitter, you're once again trying to downplay a team and hope they somehow lose to make yourself feel better. This is why the knick fan base is dislike and subjected to stereotypes due to fans like youself.

someone sounds very creepily obsessed. you can't even enjoy your thanksgiving without posting about the Knicks in the wee hours of the morning...lol

Knicks fan base disliked? Your own fanbase is sick of you already.

You hate the Knicks and NY, we get it... on one takes anything you say seriously, you're just a hater... you have so much hate that you can't even enjoy the fact that TOR has the best record in the league, you rather spend your life writing hateful posts about NY and their fans.

DoMeFavors
11-28-2014, 03:21 PM
someone sounds very creepily obsessed. you can't even enjoy your thanksgiving without posting about the Knicks in the wee hours of the morning...lol

Knicks fan base disliked? Your own fanbase is sick of you already.

You hate the Knicks and NY, we get it... on one takes anything you say seriously, you're just a hater... you have so much hate that you can't even enjoy the fact that TOR has the best record in the league, you rather spend your life writing hateful posts about NY and their fans.

Canada has their thanksgiving in October, and we have to give Raptors the credit they deserve they do look good. As for the Knicks I doubt anyone on roster or Phil himself said we probably aren't making the playoffs. Their goal every year with Carmelo is to make the playoffs. Two years in a row with Melo and no playoffs first two times in his career is a bad look for himself specifically.

Crackadalic
11-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Canada has their thanksgiving in October, and we have to give Raptors the credit they deserve they do look good. As for the Knicks I doubt anyone on roster or Phil himself said we probably aren't making the playoffs. Their goal every year with Carmelo is to make the playoffs. Two years in a row with Melo and no playoffs first two times in his career is a bad look for himself specifically.

Who cares if it means a better roster next few years. Think you should worry about your nets who can't even get to a 500 record with actually starters. Enjoy being a 2nd round fodder team next few years

DoMeFavors
11-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Who cares if it means a better roster next few years. Think you should worry about your nets who can't even get to a 500 record with actually starters. Enjoy being a 2nd round fodder team next few years

Its not worry about the Nets though, this is about the Knicks. You cant be happy as a Knick fan with the last two years. And you seem really optimistic about what Knicks will be next 2 years but not what they have been last two. Phil has made some questionable moves trade wise and head coach wise.

FriedTofuz
11-28-2014, 06:13 PM
This thread isnt about the raptots or nets,it's about melo. It's knick fans who brought up both the raptors and the nets now. See, and you call others trolls when you guys are perfectly good at creating baiting and offtopic posts in your own thread.

east fb knicks
11-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Its not worry about the Nets though, this is about the Knicks. You cant be happy as a Knick fan with the last two years. And you seem really optimistic about what Knicks will be next 2 years but not what they have been last two. Phil has made some questionable moves trade wise and head coach wise.
oh yeah cuz lionell hollins is the perfect guy for the job:facepalm:
don't worry the nets have a pick next year enjoy tanking in 2015 while my knicks will dominate the division by then

DoMeFavors
11-29-2014, 12:10 PM
don't worry the nets have a pick next year enjoy tanking in 2015 while my knicks will dominate the division by then

What can you say with a straight face makes Lionel a bad hire?

FriedTofuz
11-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Nothing's wrong with hollins, he's a good coach and I respect what he did in memphis, net wil figure it out soon.

FriedTofuz
11-29-2014, 01:31 PM

it's 2015 and the knicks are not even close to dominating the division. N

D-Leethal
11-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Why do you guys even respond to this guy? Favors and Tofu have been disowned by their own fanbases for a reason, no need for you guys to stoop down to that level.

DoMeFavors
11-29-2014, 04:22 PM

Dang a day later he tore something and no timetable for return

FriedTofuz
11-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Dang a day later he tore something and no timetable for return

I know! when I heard about it happening, I was like' Oh man'.
But what are the odds? Derozan has been this team's ironman for years. Worry not, the raptors have the best depth in the NBA, they'll be fine ( not as good without him).
but since you brought it up, you gave knick fans a chance to troll. hahaha
Funny that we're tlaking about the raptors in a knick thread.

FriedTofuz
11-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Why do you guys even respond to this guy? Favors and Tofu have been disowned by their own fanbases for a reason, no need for you guys to stoop down to that level.

Stoop? It's your fanbbase who constantly brings up other teams when someone says something that knicks dont like. If you say a negative thing about the knicks, the other knicks fans will target you and bring up your team.

Cal827
11-29-2014, 05:43 PM
2nd round exit? I personally would not be satisfied with that while in the east to be considered a contender.
Also, Living in the past no?

:laugh:

So, you must've been really pissed that we showed how great we were, and lost in the first round last year, eh?

Anyways, Melo should probably take as much time off as possible. As many Knick fans are mentioning, this year seems like it's going to be a run off for them. With so many people leaving, might as well be in a position to draft as highly as possible (Any Nets or Raptor fans who give flack over this should be quiet, cause we both know a couple years ago, both of us were doing so in order to get a high pick.... how the **** can you explain Stephenson at PF :laugh2: )

Some of the contracts could be dealt for future 2nd rounders at the deadline. They'll have cap space in the offseason, so if this year is a bust, they might be able to revamp. I'm just curious if there are any current players that would want to play in the Triangle style offense, or is it to "old school" for them. (kinda like how the formerly common 4-3 defense in the NFL is becoming not nearly as frequent with the other defensive schemes, like the Tampa 2 and the 3-4 Zone defenses)

DoMeFavors
11-29-2014, 06:09 PM
Stoop? It's your fanbbase who constantly brings up other teams when someone says something that knicks dont like. If you say a negative thing about the knicks, the other knicks fans will target you and bring up your team.

This is true, it happens often you discuss the Knicks and instead of them responding with facts about why I am wrong. They target the Nets or in your case the Raptors. I then say something back and get a suspension for a month or two.

FriedTofuz
11-29-2014, 06:48 PM
This is true, it happens often you discuss the Knicks and instead of them responding with facts about why I am wrong. They target the Nets or in your case the Raptors. I then say something back and get a suspension for a month or two.

I know Ive been an obvious contributer in regards to topics about the knicks, and as a result, raptor fans who talk **** about them scapegoat me as being the only person who's "trolling" the knicks. It's hilarious.

Munkeysuit
11-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Back spasms because of that heavy load he be carrying in NY? uuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was a good one right guys?

D-Leethal
11-29-2014, 08:39 PM

"Idiots of a feather flock together"

D-Leethal
11-29-2014, 08:40 PM
U guys got that "us against the world" mentality. Its cute. Wish y'all the best.

DoMeFavors
11-29-2014, 08:49 PM
U guys got that "us against the world" mentality. Its cute. Wish y'all the best.

We are two intelligent posters who have been here for 4 years. Being here as long as I have you would think there would be a respect factor there.

D-Leethal
11-29-2014, 09:13 PM
We are two intelligent posters who have been here for 4 years. Being here as long as I have you would think there would be a respect factor there.

Being here as long as I have and seeing the way you play your games definitely contributed to my respect factor of 0 towards you as a poster. That is correct.

D-Leethal
11-29-2014, 09:15 PM
I clown on some guys that I truly do respect as posters, because I wouldn't even bother clowning if they were worthless. Its like trying to beat up someone half your size. I'd rather go after the big boys. You are not one of those guys. Your posts I really do see as complete and utter garbage.

DoMeFavors
11-29-2014, 09:32 PM
I clown on some guys that I truly do respect as posters, because I wouldn't even bother clowning if they were worthless. Its like trying to beat up someone half your size. I'd rather go after the big boys. You are not one of those guys. Your posts I really do see as complete and utter garbage.

Well I cannot please everyone

FriedTofuz
11-29-2014, 10:58 PM
I think it's poiness to attack other posters when theyve stated an argument that was in regards to the actual thread topic. Dont you think it would be more effective to counter-argument rather than to insult the poster and smack talk his/her team? I know you may not like me, but really, you're derailing the thread and the perception that others have about your fanbase when you simply avoid counter arguing and seek insults as your method of retaliation.

Crackadalic
11-30-2014, 03:43 PM
I think it's poiness to attack other posters when theyve stated an argument that was in regards to the actual thread topic. Dont you think it would be more effective to counter-argument rather than to insult the poster and smack talk his/her team? I know you may not like me, but really, you're derailing the thread and the perception that others have about your fanbase when you simply avoid counter arguing and seek insults as your method of retaliation.

Bro Domefavors has a history of trolling since 2010 with the whole Melo trade. I give 2 ***** about this guys opinion. You I can tolerate and agree to disagree but he's a butt of everyones joke on PSD

KnickNyKnick
11-30-2014, 04:40 PM

lol youre lucky I like Derozan. so i wont even try to have fun with this. But i do expect a slight dip in their winning ways.

koreancabbage
11-30-2014, 05:00 PM
lol youre lucky I like Derozan. so i wont even try to have fun with this. But i do expect a slight dip in their winning ways.

lol well Tofuz is having a field day with this comment lol.

This is the first test for their depth. GV to start in place of Derozan. We will see how this flows to the depth of the team.

FriedTofuz
11-30-2014, 05:28 PM
lol well Tofuz is having a field day with this comment lol.

This is the first test for their depth. GV to start in place of Derozan. We will see how this flows to the depth of the team.

I hope you realize that this was a thread about melo and knick fans were the one who started attacking other fans who said opinions about the knicks. They brought up the nets and the raptors, and then all raptor fans scapegoat me as the one attacking the knicks when they've said plenty negative comments throughout many threads. ANd about the derozan comment, I think you'd agree with me, it was really bad coincidence, derozan has hardly ever missed games. IF anyone was going to go down, it wouldve been lowry, seeing as his history of injuries wouddve ruined our season.

FriedTofuz
11-30-2014, 05:29 PM

I dont care, you can do what you want. It was a bad coincidence, and after I saw the injury, I had the " oh ****, everyone is going to calll me out about my comment" LOL

east fb knicks
11-30-2014, 05:55 PM
What can you say with a straight face makes Lionel a bad hire?

there record or the fact that j kidd is killing it right now for the bucks:D

DoMeFavors
11-30-2014, 07:35 PM
there record or the fact that j kidd is killing it right now for the bucks:D

Coaches get all the blame?

KnickNyKnick
11-30-2014, 08:08 PM
I dont care, you can do what you want. It was a bad coincidence, and after I saw the injury, I had the " oh ****, everyone is going to calll me out about my comment" LOL

lol funny thing is i thought lowry would be the one to go down to if anything.

archdevil84
11-30-2014, 08:39 PM
battle of two of my favorite 3 players in the league. Dwade vs Melo. stil rooting for my heat team though

FriedTofuz
12-01-2014, 03:03 AM
lol funny thing is i thought lowry would be the one to go down to if anything.

right? considering how injury prone lowry is as well, I thought so too. Derozan is an important part to the team but I would be more devastated if lowry went down, he's our best player.