PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James says this is a fragile team.

grandsalami
11-22-2014, 11:43 PM
@ChrisBHaynes: LeBron James says this is a fragile team.

Crackadalic
11-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Mentally yeah. People forget that the majority of the team are from last year and have bad habits of losing

waveycrockett
11-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Talk to me in March. Same crap happend In Miami 4 years ago when they came together. I hate the CAVS but I'm not falling for this. They will still be great.

jsumadchat
11-22-2014, 11:50 PM
losers lose, and know how to lose well. as a lifelong raptor fan, i know exactly what its like to see and watch a losing culture. hopefully he can win a bunch of games and show the guys how to handle it. happy to not be on that end of the spectrum anymore, sucks for bron though.

Miltstar
11-22-2014, 11:50 PM
with a soft leader

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Lebron is fragile

Jamiecballer
11-23-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure he really thought his teammates were going to stink this bad until he got there.

ewing
11-23-2014, 12:33 AM
this guy needs to shut up

goingfor28
11-23-2014, 12:37 AM
this guy needs to shut up
Yup

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Talk to me in March. Same crap happend In Miami 4 years ago when they came together. I hate the CAVS but I'm not falling for this. They will still be great.

Cavs aren't the heat, you can easily look at the lakers as a failed all star experiment just as easily as you can look at Miami

waveycrockett
11-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Cavs aren't the heat, you can easily look at the lakers as a failed all star experiment just as easily as you can look at Miami

In hindsight it's easy to say Lakers with Howard were a failed experiment and neglect to mention they were decimated by injury and old age. When they were finally all healthy Lakers looked like a dangerous team heading into March thAt year when they started to click nobody wanted to play them then Kobe got hurt. The CAVS are In a way better position then those Lakers.

KG2TB
11-23-2014, 01:01 AM
I'm not one to just bash one of the greatest players of all time but when he lost the ball against the spurs and basically shrugged it off and said that it didn't bother him, well, that's pretty much all I needed to hear. He's missing that killer gene. The one where you're sick to your stomach and never forgive yourself after turning the ball over to lose the game when you had a chance to win it.

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 01:03 AM
In hindsight it's easy to say Lakers with Howard were a failed experiment and neglect to mention they were decimated by injury and old age. When they were finally all healthy Lakers looked like a dangerous team heading into March thAt year when they started to click nobody wanted to play them then Kobe got hurt. The CAVS are In a way better position then those Lakers.

yeah neither of those 3 teams are the same or dealing with the same circumstances. Just saying, you can't look at the heat and think the cavs will follow suit just because they share one common thing, lebron.

SF8
11-23-2014, 01:04 AM
Cavs may be bad this season. I think it takes 1-2 years for them to gel.

NOBODY on the Cavs except LeBron, Miller and Marion have ever won in the NBA. Their all career losers.

It takes lot of time and adjustment for their loser players especially the star guys like Kyrie and Love to start adjusting to winning.

ThuglifeJ
11-23-2014, 01:10 AM

NOBODY on the Cavs except LeBron, Miller and Marion have ever won in the NBA. Their all career losers.

It takes lot of time and adjustment for their loser players especially the star guys like Kyrie and Love to start adjusting to winning.

Will lebron even be that great in 2 years?

deaner
11-23-2014, 01:33 AM
We get it Lebron. You are using the media to prep another departure. I don't know how I could dislike you more than I do right now... But I will find a way when you leave Clev.

nastynice
11-23-2014, 01:47 AM
what if lebron signed 2 day contracts instead, and played 2 games for every team in the nba in one season. And then when the playoffs come, he decides which team is worthy of being allowed to let him play for them

if he DOES do that, do you think it would soon become a trend? Would Durant follow?

deaner
11-23-2014, 01:56 AM
what if lebron signed 2 day contracts instead, and played 2 games for every team in the nba in one season. And then when the playoffs come, he decides which team is worthy of being allowed to let him play for them

if he DOES do that, do you think it would soon become a trend? Would Durant follow?

Nah. Durant is all class and definitely wouldn't follow LBJ

albertajaysfan
11-23-2014, 02:04 AM

Miami didn't have an issue with effort though. So far this Cleveland team seems to lack the drive to truly compete. That to me is the difference so far.

Mave1002
11-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Im so glad he's not in LA

albertajaysfan
11-23-2014, 02:06 AM

Before this season I would have thought that question was ridiculous. Now I am actually starting to wonder. He just doesn't seem like the same player this season. Not even close.

ewing
11-23-2014, 02:22 AM

these guys have won their whole life. do you think they are smoking and drinking in the locker room or something?

BALLER R
11-23-2014, 02:25 AM
It's funny that people say the same thing happened in Miami. I think they fail to remember that Miami wasn't a garbage team the years before Lebron. Also that miami team didn't have defensive problems or a lack of bench as much as these Cavs do. I also don't remember the heat being too many games under .500.

BALLER R
11-23-2014, 02:29 AM
Miami didn't have an issue with effort though. So far this Cleveland team seems to lack the drive to truly compete. That to me is the difference so far.

This. That miami team played with heart this Cavs team seems selfish. BTW I think they gotta get rid of Waiters. Dude plays like he's the only guy on the court.

I also don't know what it is but watching them play tonight Lebron doesn't look right. Maybe he's fatigue from all those years and deep playoff run. But just the way he moves on the court doesn't seem the same. Maybe losing weight he also lost some strength. I'm not sure what it is but something looks off about the way he's playing.

giants73756
11-23-2014, 02:30 AM
Obviously he means young and inexperienced. They'll turn it around.

ewing
11-23-2014, 02:35 AM
Obviously he means young and inexperienced. They'll turn it around.

maybe he should keep his mouth shut. We re under 20 games in and how many times as he bad mouthed his own team publicly? If he needs to beat someone *** in the locker room, fine. this is bush league. that said, unless they completely implode and i cant see them not becoming a good team. Just more reason to dislike LeBron really :shrug:

SF8
11-23-2014, 02:47 AM

He still has the highest basketball IQ in the NBA so I think even when his athleticism declines, he'll still be able to play at a high level.

giants73756
11-23-2014, 02:47 AM
Before we crucify him, I'd like to hear what he said instead of some second-hand tweet.

SF8
11-23-2014, 02:49 AM
these guys have won their whole life. do you think they are smoking and drinking in the locker room or something?

I think Kevin Love and Kyrie's combined winning percentage in the NBA is probably pretty awful so I disagree.

ewing
11-23-2014, 02:53 AM
I think Kevin Love and Kyrie's combined winning percentage in the NBA is probably pretty awful so I disagree.

that isn't when they started playing basketball.

ewing
11-23-2014, 02:55 AM
Before we crucify him, I'd like to hear what he said instead of some second-hand tweet.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11923733/lebron-james-says-cleveland-cavaliers-very-fragile-team-right-now

maybe Andy will kick his *** and get the team fired up :shrug:

SF8
11-23-2014, 02:56 AM
that isn't when they started playing basketball.

I never said when they started playing basketball, I was very clear to say "in their NBA careers".

ewing
11-23-2014, 03:01 AM
I never said when they started playing basketball, I was very clear to say "in their NBA careers".

these guys have been basketball player there whole life. It comes down to how good you are and how well you play together. I've always thought Irving is overrated by people even though he has a pretty special skill set. Love is just a good basketball player. He had MVP #s and isn't an MVP player b/c he doesn't make defensive collapse and isn't a great defender but he is still damn good. This isn't about losing habits or being lazy. Its about learning to play together. these specific guys learning to play together.

DoMeFavors
11-23-2014, 03:11 AM
If you are LeBrons coach or teammate when the team is losing I feel bad for you, you know he is going to make you look bad to media and try to put blame on you.

ThuglifeJ
11-23-2014, 03:19 AM
If you are LeBrons coach or teammate when the team is losing I feel bad for you, you know he is going to make you look bad to media and try to put blame on you.

Sort of true.. I don't get him. Why so passive aggressive? Why so nervous and need for stuff like that when you're labeled a greatest player all time already.

Lebrons leadership capabilities do not reside with his public speaking.

Bostonjorge
11-23-2014, 03:31 AM
Cavs are only as good as there leadership. You remove lebron for a coach like pop and you have a better record team as of today. Lebron can't lead and Miami was so stacked in the east they didn't need any leading.

James ranking #5 in the league in turnovers per game is not his fault but his soft teammates fault right?

kingsdelez24
11-23-2014, 03:58 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6a-iD6ZOY

this beautifully describes the state of the Cavs right now

nastynice
11-23-2014, 04:05 AM
Cavs are only as good as there leadership. You remove lebron for a coach like pop and you have a better record team as of today. Lebron can't lead and Miami was so stacked in the east they didn't need any leading.

James ranking #5 in the league in turnovers per game is not his fault but his soft teammates fault right?

yea, but a lot of that lies on the Cavs FO. Could they really not get a coach with a track record? A coach to actually establish a system?

I'm not saying Lebron isn't to blame, but its like wherever he goes everyone expects him to just do everything.

Miltstar
11-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Lebron quotes

"Once I sat down, they made a run... they made a run and kinda messed up the rythem"

"For me, I'm throwing passes where I expect guys to be and they're not there"

"Our team is very fragile and some of the guys, 4-0 lead or 6-0 run happens and guys start resulting back to previous habits"

He clearly takes no responsibility for their struggles. I don't think they brought in an established coach because Lebron wants to be the leader, he wants to make the trades, he wants all the responsibilities but none of the blame when they fail.

ghettosean
11-23-2014, 12:23 PM

Before this season I would have thought that question was ridiculous. Now I am actually starting to wonder. He just doesn't seem like the same player this season. Not even close.

Some people were mentioning this last year he just looked a little off probably because his knees and or ankles couldn't handle all that weight which explains his whole weight loss for longevity thing.

ewing
11-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Lebron quotes

"Once I sat down, they made a run... they made a run and kinda messed up the rythem"

"Our team is very fragile and some of the guys, 4-0 lead or 6-0 run happens and guys start resulting back to previous habits"

He clearly takes no responsibility for their struggles. I don't think they brought in an established coach because Lebron wants to be the leader, he wants to make the trades, he wants all the responsibilities but none of the blame when they fail.

Nailed it!

Vee-Rex
11-23-2014, 01:01 PM
The team is definitely fragile. The defense has improved compared to the beginning of the year. The problem is when opponents make their runs and start blazing, we revert back to zero defense and hero ball. It's a learning process but I'm already starting to see the beginnings of some changes. It'll take some time, though.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Lebron quotes

Are you kidding me? Are those real quotes? Wow what a clown.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-23-2014, 01:05 PM
I must say, I am going to enjoy Lebrons decline very much.

ThuglifeJ
11-23-2014, 01:12 PM

He still has the highest basketball IQ in the NBA so I think even when his athleticism declines, he'll still be able to play at a high level.

Not dominately.

or remotely close to Jordan in his 30s.

ThuglifeJ
11-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Lebron quotes

Damn dude. Reading those quotes made me cringe. Guy has seriously got to be more of a man than that. I can't even explain that awful throwing team under bus **** other than saying it shouldn't happen you look like a baby saying it.

Did Gloria teach him everything is the another persons fault? I can't handle this blame game **** grow up Bron.

I was lucky enough to come across an ESPN (I think) segment with some football guys RIPPING APART RG3 because he slightly blamed his line/receivers or defense and took little responsibility for losses. They tore him apart saying how unacceptable it is for a Quarterback to not take any responsibility especially with below average play. They said no quarterback they've ever known has been that awful of a leader and how everyone looks up to them to say such things as rg3 did is inexplicable, unacceptable, and downright bush league.

If they heard lebrons comments.....oh my. I see no difference here. Lebrons the QB of the cavs and being a ********* leader.

ink
11-23-2014, 01:28 PM
It's funny that people say the same thing happened in Miami. I think they fail to remember that Miami wasn't a garbage team the years before Lebron. Also that miami team didn't have defensive problems or a lack of bench as much as these Cavs do. I also don't remember the heat being too many games under .500.

And they had Pat Riley's HOF resume behind them. The heat and Cavs are two completely different situations. Lebron should not try to make management decisions ...

Miltstar
11-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Are you kidding me? Are those real quotes? Wow what a clown.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/?ls=iref:nba:gnav

coming off a frusterating loss no doubt but unacceptable none the less in my eyes

SeoulBeatz
11-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Man people are overreacting to this start.

I feel like whenever Lebron mentions players being fragile or selfish he's referring to Dion Waiters lol.

Sure, Kyrie and Love need to step it up (especially on the defensive end) but this team is still finding it's rhythm.

I've watched the games and the offense looks stagnant a lot of the time.

Lebron should be looking for his own shot more instead of trying to please Kyrie and Love. He should be attacking the basket and leading the league in free throws, he's simply unstoppable if he puts his head down and goes into the paint.

I feel like they need another wing player who can consistently stretch the floor, signing Ray Allen would've helped.

But yeah, this early season struggle is being overblown. They'll right the ship eventually, they have too much talent not too.

beasted86
11-23-2014, 02:54 PM

The HEAT were never under .500 past losing the very first game of the season for an 0-1 start.

As a matter of fact, they were never even .500 past the 1-1 start.

This Cavs is of to a worse start than the HEAT, but for whatever reason people say the same thing is happening. Oh well, it's for Cavs fans to worry about now.

GritGrind7
11-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Man people are overreacting to this start.

I feel like whenever Lebron mentions players being fragile or selfish he's referring to Dion Waiters lol.

Sure, Kyrie and Love need to step it up (especially on the defensive end) but this team is still finding it's rhythm.

I've watched the games and the offense looks stagnant a lot of the time.

Lebron should be looking for his own shot more instead of trying to please Kyrie and Love. He should be attacking the basket and leading the league in free throws, he's simply unstoppable if he puts his head down and goes into the paint.

I feel like they need another wing player who can consistently stretch the floor, signing Ray Allen would've helped.

But yeah, this early season struggle is being overblown. They'll right the ship eventually, they have too much talent not too.

Hes referring to Waiters and Kyrie.

beasted86
11-23-2014, 03:08 PM

It's amazing people still give absolutely zero credit to Spo. It's sickening, really.

He never ran his starters into the ground. He also didn't change his starting lineup a mere 3 games into the season. I don't think people give him enough respect as a solid coach just because he's not in the top 3.

DoMeFavors
11-23-2014, 03:09 PM
I don't think LeBron is 100 percent committed to Cleveland as some think, he has an opt out after this year and next year.

PurpleLynch
11-23-2014, 03:10 PM
They need time. Lebron has to shut up and just play to win,it's counterproductive to throw your teammates under the bus,especially after those recent losses.
Blatt is implementing some amazing sets on offense,he has to work out the defense obviously.
Chemistry is a big weakness in this team,but I think that with time they should be stronger on offense as a unit.
The fact is that they need high morale to build chemistry and Lebron talking like that is not helping at all.

DoMeFavors
11-23-2014, 03:10 PM
It's amazing people still give absolutely zero credit to Spo. It's sickening, really.

He never ran his starters into the ground. He also didn't change his starting lineup a mere 3 games into the season. I don't think people give him enough respect as a solid coach just because he's not in the top 3.
Spo and Pat made sure LeBron had perfect spacing so he can score so efficiently and also pass to 3 point shooters when they double. It was such a hard system to stop with the pick and pops and rolls they ran.

JordansBulls
11-23-2014, 03:14 PM
This is the reason why the Cavs should be Kyrie's team, he is the leader.

Miltstar
11-23-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't think LeBron is 100 percent committed to Cleveland as some think, he has an opt out after this year and next year.

I can only imagine the reactions if he jumps ship AGAIN!!

LOOTERX9
11-23-2014, 03:26 PM
LeBron is way too passive out on the court. He has no one to blame but himself. This clown has a timid mentality. He's no Jordan

DoMeFavors
11-23-2014, 03:27 PM
I can only imagine the reactions if he jumps ship AGAIN!!

I am not buying that he is fine with only 2 rings in his prime, he wants more.

FraziersKnicks
11-23-2014, 03:29 PM

But JB he hasn't led his team to it's first NBA championship as the man whilst winning without home court advantage with a 37 year old Shaq and washed up Ben Wallace.

ghettosean
11-23-2014, 03:51 PM

But JB he hasn't led his team to it's first NBA championship as the man whilst winning without home court advantage with a 37 year old Shaq and washed up Ben Wallace.

By the looks of his leadership skill thus far i would have to agree... When Miami formed you didn't see Wade, Lebron or Bosh make comments in the media about people not being in position or just throwing each other under a bus. Doing that stuff is Lebrons leadership style as we've seen multiple times so far this season. Lebron may have been the best player on Miami but it should be more clear than ever that Wade was clearly the leader of the squad.

ghettosean
11-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Lebron quotes

Brilliant post and 100% the truth!

:clap:

DoMeFavors
11-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Love isn't adjusting well to being a number 3 option.

Miltstar
11-23-2014, 04:31 PM

It's not like Lebron has led his team to a championship either

GritGrind7
11-23-2014, 04:32 PM

Have to agree here.

andy2518
11-23-2014, 07:41 PM

I agree, he should be the number two scoring option above Kyrie. He is a top five scorer in the NBA no doubt. Kyrie is killing his touches.

basketfan4life
11-24-2014, 04:15 AM
One thing i don't get is, some of the most known posters in this site, who has multiple posts almaost in every topic, doesn't have a single post in this topic. Wonder why? they can not defend LeBron here, and waiting for a topic where they can defend him to the hell. You know, advanced stats topics and that sort.

Hardaway Here
11-24-2014, 04:48 AM
People saying Cavs have too much talent not to get it together must be seriously missing something. Out of their big 3 there really isn't much there. Miami at least had some depth and veterans you can't say the same for this Cavs team. Also their other talented players Kyrie and Love have never been to the playoffs so who is to say they will actually right the ship. It is possible don't get me wrong, but don't expect them to do it all this season. It is still early, but I don't see them getting past the 2nd round.

Jamiecballer
11-24-2014, 09:13 AM
One thing i don't get is, some of the most known posters in this site, who has multiple posts almaost in every topic, doesn't have a single post in this topic. Wonder why? they can not defend LeBron here, and waiting for a topic where they can defend him to the hell. You know, advanced stats topics and that sort.
Huh? Maybe because it's a complete non issue. Its social media perpetuated nothingness.

Slug3
11-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Lebron needs to look in the mirror as well. He is playing horrible basketball as well.

BALLER R
11-24-2014, 10:59 AM
This situation if worst than when he started in miami. I get Lebron wants to help these guys get better but throwing them under the bus isn't going to help.

Cavs probably regretting that trade for love because that isn't working out for them.

canzano55
11-24-2014, 11:32 AM
This situation if worst than when he started in miami. I get Lebron wants to help these guys get better but throwing them under the bus isn't going to help.

Cavs probably regretting that trade for love because that isn't working out for them.They won't have to regret it for very long when Love decides to bail.

I can't wait to see peoples reactions when Lebron jumps ship as well.

Slug3
11-24-2014, 12:21 PM
They won't have to regret it for very long when Love decides to bail.

I can't wait to see peoples reactions when Lebron jumps ship as well.

I don't think Lebron will leave the Cavs again. No way his image wouldn't take a hit if he was to leave again.

nastynice
11-24-2014, 12:34 PM
This whole "big 3" thing doesn't seem to be a good formula. It only works if they complement each other, but you can't have 3 guys each of who needs the offense to run through them in order to be effective. I think Lebron plus Kyrie would have been a better fit. I think Cleveland is stupid for trading for Love.

We saw how it handicapped Bosh in Miami already, shouldn't they value depth at that point instead?

ghettosean
11-24-2014, 12:51 PM
Huh? Maybe because it's a complete non issue. Its social media perpetuated nothingness.

I agree with you at this point that it's a non issue but if Lebron keeps using this approach and throwing his teammates under a bus and they don't go too deep in the playoffs do you think Love is going to want to stay there and be Lebron's scapegoat cause I don't see it. It will make them look really stupid if Love leaves after giving up Bennett (who is playing well right now) and Wiggins for a 1 year rental.

In all honesty he should be kissing his butt in hopes that he resigns instead of poking the bear.

nycericanguy
11-24-2014, 01:04 PM
People saying Cavs have too much talent not to get it together must be seriously missing something. Out of their big 3 there really isn't much there. Miami at least had some depth and veterans you can't say the same for this Cavs team. Also their other talented players Kyrie and Love have never been to the playoffs so who is to say they will actually right the ship. It is possible don't get me wrong, but don't expect them to do it all this season. It is still early, but I don't see them getting past the 2nd round.

Vareajo is a hell of a player, Thompson is a nice young big off the bench, Waiters has 6 MOY potential off the bench, he's a good scorer. Marion is a nice veteran piece, a guy that started 80 games for the 50 win Mavs last year. Miller is a deadly shooter, also played substantial on a 50 win MEM team last year.

When you have Love, Lebron & Irving obviously you're not going to be able to go 10-12 deep... but they have good pieces, let me tell you as a knick fan I would KILL for Vareajo, Waiters, Miller and Marion right now around Melo... let alone Love & Irving. Just because CLE isn't clicking right now doesn't mean they don't have players.

But Blatt is afraid to play his bench, he's playing the big 3 wayyy too many minutes, how can the other guys get in rhythm if they don't play?

ThuglifeJ
11-24-2014, 01:08 PM
im starting to think Lebron is just a gigantic attention whore and didn't even want to play for Cleveland again he just wanted the attention that went along with coming home...

Slug3
11-24-2014, 01:29 PM
This whole "big 3" thing doesn't seem to be a good formula. It only works if they complement each other, but you can't have 3 guys each of who needs the offense to run through them in order to be effective. I think Lebron plus Kyrie would have been a better fit. I think Cleveland is stupid for trading for Love.

We saw how it handicapped Bosh in Miami already, shouldn't they value depth at that point instead?

With Miami their big 3 decided to sacrifice their roles for Lebron. Wade Let Lebron take over the first option role, Bosh took on the 3 option role. It was hard for them, but they did it as they want to win. The 3 in Cleveland now need to figure out what Role they all want to take and what to sacrifice. If they think they are going to win without sacrificing something then they wont win.

ghettosean
11-24-2014, 01:37 PM
im starting to think Lebron is just a gigantic attention whore and didn't even want to play for Cleveland again he just wanted the attention that went along with coming home...

Hey screw you ThuglifeJ there is no way that Lebron is a....

Oh wait yeah he's definately a mega attention whore alright! :D

Big Zo
11-24-2014, 02:47 PM
If they lose to Orlando tonight... Oh boy...

pebloemer
11-24-2014, 03:01 PM
If they lose to Orlando tonight... Oh boy... I think I read Orlando is 6-1 against teams with losing records so... It definitely won't be a gimme. On a related note, Vucevic is a force.

Jamiecballer
11-24-2014, 03:20 PM
I agree with you at this point that it's a non issue but if Lebron keeps using this approach and throwing his teammates under a bus and they don't go too deep in the playoffs do you think Love is going to want to stay there and be Lebron's scapegoat cause I don't see it. It will make them look really stupid if Love leaves after giving up Bennett (who is playing well right now) and Wiggins for a 1 year rental.

In all honesty he should be kissing his butt in hopes that he resigns instead of poking the bear.

i'm pretty sure we've already agreed to disagree on how to interpret his comments as of late. you see it as disrespect, i see it as an honest assessment and a guy who sees the big picture better than most.

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-24-2014, 03:27 PM
He is saying they are fragile because he is fragile. Great player, but fragile.

Seriously, I'm not a Lebron hater. I love his game. But, lets face it... MJ (or even Kobe) would never say this. The word fragile is a strong word to use. The team takes on the life of its best player. He could have said inexperienced, but said fragile instead because that is how he feels.

Since the Cavs play in the East, I fully expect them to be contenders by March. But still, this team has been disappointing and people need to stop blaming everyone but Lebron. He is a part of it. And if they played in the West... probably not a playoff team which is pathetic.

Slug3
11-24-2014, 04:02 PM
I think I read Orlando is 6-1 against teams with losing records so... It definitely won't be a gimme. On a related note, Vucevic is a force.

Just watched him play against Miami and that was really my first time seeing what he could do. He was a monster. There was one point where he got like 6 straight offensive rebounds on us.

ghettosean
11-24-2014, 04:56 PM
i'm pretty sure we've already agreed to disagree on how to interpret his comments as of late. you see it as disrespect, i see it as an honest assessment and a guy who sees the big picture better than most.

I forgot we did discuss this in the last thread... I don't think what Lebron thinks of his squad is disrespectful I think saying it publicly over and over like :horse: is disrespectful. If this was said behind closed doors or he cusses his guys out in private or on the court (kind of the way Wade would cuss Lebron out... ex....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emXNsKw7a3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEzQ8Z3cRI)
no big deal but it's just too much finger pointing that might go back to bite him in the end. Especially if Love doesn't appreciate these comments he COULD just jump ship because he hasn't made any commitments to the Cavs.

Either way how Wade and Lebron lead there squads are completely different leadership styles Wade would get in your face where it seems Lebron runs to the media.

Jamiecballer
11-24-2014, 05:07 PM
I forgot we did discuss this in the last thread... I don't think what Lebron thinks of his squad is disrespectful I think saying it publicly over and over like :horse: is disrespectful. If this was said behind closed doors or he cusses his guys out in private or on the court (kind of the way Wade would cuss Lebron out... ex....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEzQ8Z3cRI)
no big deal but it's just too much finger pointing that might go back to bite him in the end. Especially if Love doesn't appreciate these comments he COULD just jump ship because he hasn't made any commitments to the Cavs.

Either way how Wade and Lebron lead there squads are completely different leadership styles Wade would get in your face where it seems Lebron runs to the media.

i get what you mean regarding love but i'm willing to bet 100% that Love and Lebron are on the same page on this one.

Miltstar
11-24-2014, 05:45 PM
If they lose to Orlando tonight... Oh boy...

I think you're underrating Orlando... they have a lot of talent there... I didn't really respect them either till I saw them almost beat my Raptors... twice... I think Orlando finishes right around .500 and makes the playoffs

Big Zo
11-24-2014, 08:33 PM
I think you're underrating Orlando... they have a lot of talent there... I didn't really respect them either till I saw them almost beat my Raptors... twice... I think Orlando finishes right around .500 and makes the playoffs

Actually, I was referring more to the fact that it would put them another game below .500, and make it like 3 or 4 losses in a row for them. Not so much the opponent.

andy2518
11-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Actually, I was referring more to the fact that it would put them another game below .500, and make it like 3 or 4 losses in a row for them. Not so much the opponent.

I think they will beat Orlando with no problem. The east is not anything to worry about. Perfect place for a new team that has to find themselves. Plenty of room for trial and error.

jerellh528
11-24-2014, 08:46 PM

Wouldn't it be 5 losses in a row?

FraziersKnicks
11-25-2014, 11:59 AM
It's not like Lebron has led his team to a championship either

This is sig worthy :laugh2:

Damn, this forum literally gets worse every day...

ghettosean
11-25-2014, 12:16 PM
This is sig worthy :laugh2:

Damn, this forum literally gets worse every day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEzQ8Z3cRI

He certainly doesn't look like the leader in either of these clips..... I'm not saying Lebron wasn't the best player on the team but I agree with Milstar that Wade was the voice and leader of the squad. He just didn't go public like Lebron does when there are problems Wade would just get in your face instead of making headlines and distracting the team with media frenzies.