Kings

Hornets
Clippers
Lakers
Trail Blazers
Warriors

Thumper 88
11-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Mavs get rockets on two days rest while coming off a game last night. At least the starters got to rest in the 4th

Saddletramp
11-22-2014, 06:50 PM
I won't be able to watch this until after midnight, but I don't like the chances for the Rockets. I'm not positive but from they way they were talking yesterday, it doesn't look like Dwight is going to play and Jones is still out. Dirk and T Chander are going to tear up DMo and Black if that's the case. Also, the Rockets are still in a funk and missing wide open threes while the Mavericks are starting the season at a crazy pace. I expect a Mavs win.

It's nice to already hear the Mavs fans excuses of a back to back against a rested team, though.

Sanjay
11-22-2014, 08:10 PM
I am from New Zealand so will be watching after dinner (in 7 hours here).

Heat
Knicks
Mavericks
Suns
Raptors
Kings

Hornets
Grizzlies
Lakers
Trail Blazers
Warriors

Thumper 88
11-22-2014, 08:43 PM
I won't be able to watch this until after midnight, but I don't like the chances for the Rockets. I'm not positive but from they way they were talking yesterday, it doesn't look like Dwight is going to play and Jones is still out. Dirk and T Chander are going to tear up DMo and Black if that's the case. Also, the Rockets are still in a funk and missing wide open threes while the Mavericks are starting the season at a crazy pace. I expect a Mavs win.

It's nice to already hear the Mavs fans excuses of a back to back against a rested team, though.

I agree it's nice to already hear the excuses from rockets fans about being in a funk and missing wide open shots ;)

Htownballa1622
11-22-2014, 08:44 PM
No Dwight/Jones while we've played like trash lately.

Mavs been hot. We lose.

But hoping for a WIN :)

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 08:56 PM
god clevelands commentators are so annyoing. they are realy ********. luckily, raptors commentators are GREAT

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 09:13 PM
there goes dion waiter agains, shooting a super long 2 mid range airbal

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 09:16 PM
dion waiters was about to shoot another long 2 but then he was called for travelling

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 09:17 PM
kyrie irving now joining the mid range game

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 09:19 PM
hey cleveland, how about attacking the basket instead of shooting long shots only?

Bigbadmoffo
11-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Raptors came in hungover and Cleveland came out angry. Now that that's over we should have a good game haha

Bigbadmoffo
11-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Raps just gotta keep it close till the fourth then take the game. Cleveland will be exhausted by the 4th if they keep this pace.

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 09:29 PM
Dang lebron wide open path to basket soft layup..

Ik dunks are 2 points but lebron I know would explode and scare the other team till next dead ball..

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Dang lebron wide open path to basket soft layup..

Ik dunks are 2 points but lebron I know would explode and scare the other team till next dead ball..

I know right. He used to be a monster coming right at you dunking it down but so far he hasnt dunked all that much let alone over people. That layup should have been some sort of sick reverse dunk to pump up the team and crowd

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Cavs suck. Lebron coming home = going backwards. He was just homesick and took it too drastic by signing with them..

Love and Irving are just losers. Lebron coming home has messed with his psych he looks slow and no energy

Minimal
11-22-2014, 09:57 PM
this cleveland team aint winning anything, because there are so many brainless players on that team. Kyrie sucks, a ballhog who doesn't know what team play is and always looking for a shot, for every shot he makes, he lets his opponent to make a shot too. Waiters same as Irving, but atleast Irving makes his shots. Love is overrated, and now he is clearly exposed, a statpadder with no impact. Bosh is so much better than him on both ends. They don't know how to move the basketball, how to move, how to play defense, you can put the blame on the coach, but I think its the low iq players who are the part of the problem.

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 10:13 PM
kyle lowry has to be a lock for the all star game. guy is ALL over the place, offense and defense

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 10:17 PM
nice shot from waiters. hit the side of the backboard

Crackadalic
11-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Ill give the Raps props. There playing well especially tonight

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 10:21 PM
When superteams go wrong. Lebron better go to OKC or the Clippers next....

bucketss
11-22-2014, 10:22 PM
lou williams ripping the cavs a new one.

zn23
11-22-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm going crazy watching this Raps - Cavs game.

The Cavs were up 24-6 to start the game and it's been all Raps since then.

The Cavs just don't know how to play well together. They can't play defense most of the times they stand around waiting for LeBron to do something. It's ugly to watch.

Now they're down 14 going into the 4th. They're going to need a massive game from LeBron or this will get ugly.

BHF
11-22-2014, 10:26 PM
When superteams go wrong. Lebron better go to OKC or the Clippers next....

He should go to the raptors lol

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 10:28 PM
I thought the heat was really awkward on half court offense and not even in the talks of an all time team like the 96 bulls...but watching the Cavs with self centered bonehead players, random coach, post season virgins really puts that Miami team in perspective for me.

Yeah they got blown out by the spurs badly and liked to lechoke.. I keep my stance on their half court offense.. but dang that was a good team overall. Especially the Battier one
Once you learn/witness great defense, you can't go back

That team was pretty well established. Bosh wade Bron was not a perfect fit but I think something about them all being buds and bosh wiling to enthusiastically 3rd wheel went underrated. By me at least. They had impact role players which was HUGE for them. Should have just tried to shop Chalmers or something.

Crackadalic
11-22-2014, 10:31 PM
This isn't 2k. Can't just put talent and say"Hey win a chip"

What the Raps have over most teams especially in the east is they haven't change their personal from last season. They know each others strengths and weaknesses and know what brand of basketball to play

They keep playing like this I might have to upgrade them from 2nd round fodder to ECF runner up

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Ill give the Raps props. There playing well especially tonight

Grizzlies Raptors finals??

Who would ever say that 10 years ago.

Idk who I'd root for though. Favorite player ever vs my favorite team..

Crackadalic
11-22-2014, 10:32 PM

Least watch finals in nba history

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 10:40 PM
I thought the heat was really awkward on half court offense and not even in the talks of an all time team like the 96 bulls...but watching the Cavs with self centered bonehead players, random coach, post season virgins really puts that Miami team in perspective for me.

Yeah they got blown out by the spurs badly and liked to lechoke.. I keep my stance on their half court offense.. but dang that was a good team overall. Especially the Battier one
Once you learn/witness great defense, you can't go back

That team was pretty well established. Bosh wade Bron was not a perfect fit but I think something about them all being buds and bosh wiling to enthusiastically 3rd wheel went underrated. By me at least. They had impact role players which was HUGE for them. Should have just tried to shop Chalmers or something.

the team vs OKC was probably the best one. even though that team didnt have ray ray. Battier was stil capable of hitting threes back then. awesome times

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 10:40 PM
Looks like raptors vs practice cones

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 10:41 PM

Too bad for the people who miss it :)

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 10:43 PM
He should go to the raptors lol

Get ready for the Lebron/ Raptors "I'm switching homes" campaign....

bucketss
11-22-2014, 10:44 PM

im a lebron fan and this isn't even a thought for me, but than again you're probably a bigger carter fan, than i am a lebron fan.

BKdoubleStacker
11-22-2014, 10:47 PM
Wow Ellis just got shook by harden

archdevil84
11-22-2014, 10:54 PM
cleveland crowd is horrible. not one single time this game have i heard them roar for their team

Crackadalic
11-22-2014, 10:57 PM
cleveland crowd is horrible. not one single time this game have i heard them roar for their team

Worst than the Heat crowd hard to believe

bucketss
11-22-2014, 11:00 PM

lol raptor fans took over their arena, all i hear is "lets go raptors"

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 11:01 PM

im a lebron fan and this isn't even a thought for me, but than again you're probably a bigger carter fan, than i am a lebron fan.

It'd be different if he had a ring already. Then my choice would be obvious.

GET DAT SECOND ONE!!!

Naw kiddin. its tough but I'd go VC. Too big a lifelong fan and his times ending. Raps are fresh and if they made finals no reason they couldn't again..then again I don't reside in Toronto so its a bit less impactful tbh

Big Zo
11-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Cleveland sucks.

BHF
11-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Remember at the beginning of the game the cavs announcers making fun and laughing at the raptor fans in the stands, and on the end of the game they started playing music so people cant hear them cheering lets go raptors in their arena.

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 11:06 PM
I almost get this vibe that kyrie and waiters are pissed lebron came home...like its not all about them and their stats anymore. They don't show him much respect and give weak responses to media questions about it like they didn't wish for it.

Losers

Oh and

Bosh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love

Hope Miami has a better record than Cleveland.. That kill the King's sensitive ego

bucketss
11-22-2014, 11:09 PM
derozan put the clamps on bron.

LanceUpperCut
11-22-2014, 11:11 PM

Yes cause the Raps Toronto's team the 4th largest market then you add another 30 million people(Canada) wouldn't get a lot a viewers. Some Americans are really so ignorant it is laughable.

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 11:16 PM
When in doubt go at whoever Harden is defending...

gatkins11
11-22-2014, 11:20 PM
These Rockets announcers are absolutely awful.

joshhorvath
11-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Yes cause the Raps Toronto's team the 4th largest market then you add another 30 million people(Canada) wouldn't get a lot a viewers. Some Americans are really so ignorant it is laughable.

it would be the least watched in the USA.. in canada on the other hand.. you're looking at one of the highest viewed series of all time.

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-22-2014, 11:26 PM
So far a healthy Bulls team has been able to put the Raptors in their place. They've destroyed everyone else. If Cleveland doesn't get their **** together and if the Bulls are without Rose again come playoff time, we could very well see a Wizards/Raptors ECF.

Thumper 88
11-22-2014, 11:32 PM

I've been thinking that this whole game..

Lakers + Giants
11-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Mavs just choked a comeback win vs an undermanned rockets team. Ouch!

Miltstar
11-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Love and Irving don't play a lick of defense

blahblahyoutoo
11-22-2014, 11:44 PM

glad i wasn't the only one to think this.
esp the black announcer. doesn't even try to hide his bias.

c.c.
11-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Good one Rockets :clap:

Greg.

I don't even think Rockets fans like them. They've been like this as long as I can remember

blahblahyoutoo

lol canadia.

mightybosstone
11-22-2014, 11:47 PM
Amazing win tonight. I couldn't be prouder of this team. As upset as I was over the last two losses, it was worth it to get this one. Now if only they can get healthy again. They can only win so many games like this with both Dwight and Jones out.

BHF
11-22-2014, 11:48 PM
lol canadia.

I am not even Canadian but that's ****ing ignorant.

Ariza's Better
11-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Huuuuge win for the rockets. No Tjones, no howard, Bevs limping off the court and they where still able to pull that win off. The rockets now need to build on this.

mightybosstone

I've been thinking that this whole game..

glad i wasn't the only one to think this.
esp the black announcer. doesn't even try to hide his bias.

I don't even think Rockets fans like them. They've been like this as long as I can remember

Clyde Drexler is atrocious. I like Drexler the person, but I absolutely cannot stand him as an announcer. I actually like Worrell and Bullard. Worrell's voice has sort of been synonymous with Houston sports since I was a kid, and Bullard provides pretty good commentary and basketball perspective. But Drexler has no business whatsoever behind the mic of an NBA game.

c.c.

I like them

blahblahyoutoo
11-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Clyde Drexler is atrocious. I like Drexler the person, but I absolutely cannot stand him as an announcer. I actually like Worrell and Bullard. Worrell's voice has sort of been synonymous with Houston sports since I was a kid, and Bullard provides pretty good commentary and basketball perspective. But Drexler has no business whatsoever behind the mic of an NBA game.

the black guy is clyde drexler? lol!

Miltstar
11-22-2014, 11:52 PM
lol canadia.

The Northern Uprising!!!! Visiting arena's be ready, if you don't cheer for your home teams, we sure as h*** will cheer for ours!!!

Htownballa1622
11-23-2014, 12:17 AM
My neighbor got me last minute tix to the Rox game.

It was awesome. What a win. They were hot first half on 3s and cooled down considerably.

Mavs are a quality team so this feels good especially being under manned.

I know mavs are on b2b but they've played well lately while we've stunk it up.

Here's to good health to both going fwd!
I will be going to the next mavs game.

Saddletramp
11-23-2014, 12:52 AM
I like how this thread was pretty much exclusively how the Cavs suck until a non Rockets fan said they hated the Rockers announcers. A few people talked about it and it was fine until big bad internet tough guy ThuglifeJ goes off for no reason. What a thug life joke.

Htownballa1622
11-23-2014, 12:52 AM
No Dwight/Jones while we've played like trash lately.

Mavs been hot. We lose.

But hoping for a WIN :)

This guy is a dummy. I fit in with a couple guys in here. :moon:

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 12:57 AM
I wasn't reacting to Lakers fans just excited about the win. I was reacting to a single Lakers fans who was going out of his way to troll Rockets fans. You, to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
Damn, same old harden- me

Don't be that guy. Your team won. Be humble for once in your ****ing life and don't rub it in.- you

Yeah I was being an uber troll. Not. You just were super butt hurt that your team lost and couldn't take anything negative said about them. You're the worst kind of fan

Saddletramp
11-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
Damn, same old harden- me

Don't be that guy. Your team won. Be humble for once in your ****ing life and don't rub it in.- you

Yeah I was being an uber troll. Not. You just were super butt hurt that your team lost and couldn't take anything negative said about them. You're the worst kind of fan

You can't be serious, bro. MBT didn't say anything about any specific player choking or crumbling late. He didn't name names. You did. Big difference.

mightybosstone
11-23-2014, 01:04 AM

Oh, I absolutely was butt hurt after the loss. I'm not debating that. But you were also absolutely trolling. He had like one bad play down the stretch of that game and there was absolutely no reason for a "same old Harden" comment. If he hadn't played an incredible basketball game against LA, the Rockets wouldn't have been in that game in the first place.

Don't act like you're innocent. You don't make a comment like that unless you think you might get under someone's skin.

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 01:06 AM
You can't be serious, bro. MBT didn't say anything about any specific player choking or crumbling late. He didn't name names. You did. Big difference.

Is harden his brother, dad, boyfriend? I can't as a fan point out something a player on the opposing team did without being berated by the fans of that team? Cmon man. No difference is its one player or the whole team. I took it in stride while he got all butt hurt and defensive, go read through that thread, everyone was calling him out for being so nonsensical

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 01:10 AM
Oh, I absolutely was butt hurt after the loss. I'm not debating that. But you were also absolutely trolling. He had like one bad play down the stretch of that game and there was absolutely no reason for a "same old Harden" comment. If he hadn't played an incredible basketball game against LA, the Rockets wouldn't have been in that game in the first place.

Don't act like you're innocent. You don't make a comment like that unless you think you might get under someone's skin.

And I wouldn't have said anything to you about it today until I read your post about being excited after a win or whatever. I was excited too that harden fouled up the end of the game, it's my choice of I wanted to say anything about his performance which directly resulted in the victory of my team.

SF8
11-23-2014, 01:11 AM
Damn it's getting heated up in here.

Saddletramp
11-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Is harden his brother, dad, boyfriend? I can't as a fan point out something a player on the opposing team did without being berated by the fans of that team? Cmon man. No difference is its one player or the whole team. I took it in stride while he got all butt hurt and defensive, go read through that thread, everyone was calling him out for being so nonsensical

Even I thought he went a little overboard and I also told Verbal to calm the **** down when he posted a thread entitled Embrace the Hate but c'mon, Harden makes a sticky play at the end and it's "same ol' Harden". The Lakers woulda won by 30 if it weren't for Harden. Picking out a bad play at the end was a little cheap.

And he didn't talk **** on the Mavs tonight so it doesn't equate at all.

mightybosstone
11-23-2014, 01:15 AM
And I wouldn't have said anything to you about it today until I read your post about being excited after a win or whatever. I was excited too that harden fouled up the end of the game, it's my choice of I wanted to say anything about his performance which directly resulted in the victory of my team.

:eyebrow: That's an extremely odd thing to be excited about. Instead of touting your own team or Kobe hitting big shots down the stretch, you choose to point out a couple of mistakes by a single player on the opposing team? Sorry if I have a hard time buying that, but I suppose to each, his own.

jerellh528
11-23-2014, 01:15 AM
Even I thought he went a little overboard and I told Verbal to calm the **** down when he posted a thread entitled Embrace the Hate but c'mon, Harden makes a sticky play at the end and it's "same ol' Harden" the Lakers woulda won by 30 if it weren't for Harden. Picking out a bad play at the end was a little cheap.

Sorry for making a statement in the excitement of the moment after a crazy win for my team which was a direct result of harden's misplay at the end of the game. Next time i won't post anything in a forum, I will sip my beer at home in silence

ThuglifeJ
11-23-2014, 01:19 AM
Even I thought he went a little overboard and I told Verbal to calm the **** down when he posted a thread entitled Embrace the Hate but c'mon, Harden makes a sticky play at the end and it's "same ol' Harden" the Lakers woulda won by 30 if it weren't for Harden. Picking out a bad play at the end was a little cheap.

Sorry for making a statement in the excitement of the moment after a crazy win for my team which was a direct result of harden's misplay at the end of the game. Next time i won't post anything in a forum, I will sip my beer at home in silence

No this is ridiculous. Its simple, if harden doesn't mess up you have nothing to post about. But he did. So you can very well point it out as it was crucial. He's a pro athlete you don't have to coddle him after f'ing up.

mightybosstone
11-23-2014, 01:20 AM
It's whatever at this point. I had moved on from it until people kept bringing this **** back up. I just think it's crappy to call out an opposing player of a fan base where multiple posters are clearly paying attention literally seconds after their team just took a brutal loss. Maybe I took it too personally, but I don't think I would do the same thing. Within that same thread, I ripped on a Rockets fan for crapping on Kobe's poor performance.

If you want to gloat a little after a win and poke fun at an opposing team's player, that's your prerogative. There is such a thing as freedom of speech and you're certainly allowed to say whatever the hell you want.

c.c.
11-23-2014, 01:24 AM
ThuglifeJ is an unusual NBA fan. You are more concern about a certain team losing than a certain team winning. That is extremely odd :confused:

CluTcH_c1tY
11-23-2014, 02:07 AM
Great win for the Rockets very surprised with the outcome tbh. Can't wait to see the team at full health! Not surprised to see the Troll chime in with his usual hate!

rhino17
11-23-2014, 03:32 AM

All Rockets fans know this

It mostly starts with Drexler, who has the job just as a courtesy from the organization, his "basketball analysis" makes him appear to be borderline brain dead. Luckily he only does the home games.

Bill Worrel, the old white guy is senile and confused at this point, but he is a Rocket's broadcasting legend so he gets a free pass to do the job as long as he would like.

Bullard is actually really good, analyzes the game well and often calls both the Rockets and the opponent out for flopping which I appreciate. He just gets overshadowed by the total ineptitude of everyone else.

Vinny642
11-23-2014, 03:37 AM
A....D.... smh

DillyDill
11-23-2014, 05:32 AM
It's whatever at this point. I had moved on from it until people kept bringing this **** back up. I just think it's crappy to call out an opposing player of a fan base where multiple posters are clearly paying attention literally seconds after their team just took a brutal loss. Maybe I took it too personally, but I don't think I would do the same thing. Within that same thread, I ripped on a Rockets fan for crapping on Kobe's poor performance.

If you want to gloat a little after a win and poke fun at an opposing team's player, that's your prerogative. There is such a thing as freedom of speech and you're certainly allowed to say whatever the hell you want.
I admire your passion for your Rocks. Win, or lose your overly passionate about them I love that. I got 2 witness it first hand when we beat u guys

Saddletramp
11-23-2014, 06:13 AM

It mostly starts with Drexler, who has the job just as a courtesy from the organization, his "basketball analysis" makes him appear to be borderline brain dead. Luckily he only does the home games.

Bill Worrel, the old white guy is senile and confused at this point, but he is a Rocket's broadcasting legend so he gets a free pass to do the job as long as he would like.

Bullard is actually really good, analyzes the game well and often calls both the Rockets and the opponent out for flopping which I appreciate. He just gets overshadowed by the total ineptitude of everyone else.

My exact thoughts. I like road games so much more.

mightybosstone
11-23-2014, 08:53 AM

x2. Worrel has seen better days, but I just can't imagine watching Rockets broadcasts without hearing his voice. It will be a sad day for me whenever he retires. If it was just he and Bull, I actually think that would be a really solid pairing. Drexler just sucks at everything. It's like listening to Magic Johnson's basketball analysis for 2+ hours but with blatant homerism that even Rockets fans think is obnoxious.

mightybosstone
11-23-2014, 09:00 AM
I admire your passion for your Rocks. Win, or lose your overly passionate about them I love that. I got 2 witness it first hand when we beat u guys
I just get super, super pissed when the Rockets lose games that they should win. But rather than venting to my fiancee, I try to use PSD to express my frustration. And I don't get that upset over every loss. I didn't get that upset about Golden State or Memphis, because they were playing great teams, they weren't 100% healthy and I didn't expect them to win those games. But the loss to the Lakers just sent me over the edge, not just because the Lakers have been bad this year, but because you should never, ever lose a game and give up a 12-1 run in the last two minutes. That was abysmal.

kobe4thewinbang
11-23-2014, 09:13 AM
Wow, that Raptors/Cavs game. Classic Tortoise & the Hare. LeBron was weak, only 12 shots, 15 points? They weren't even trying after the 1st quarter. And that stepback by Lou "Super Sub" Williams...dayum.

http://www.nba.com/games/20141122/TORCLE/gameinfo.html#

Cavs better get it together. "Fragile team" is a nice way of putting it.

Verbal Christ
11-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Fancy that .... a Harden BLOCK would be a pivotal play in the game.

Not gonna get overly excited though. The Laker game really exposed some flaws withing this team for me.

All those guys who cry 'ROX fans are so obnoxious and are a bunch of jerks" it was many,many of you the opinionated majority who wanted to posse up and bash and bash and bash this team and their fans, dont get all butt hurt when those same fans come back at you, if you can dish it you should be able to take it.

Thumper 88
11-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Dirk: "I donít think Iíve ever seen this in this league, that you play one team four times on a back-to-back." http://t.co/5iLJfPMC0U

ThuglifeJ
11-23-2014, 01:10 PM
They were on a back to back??

Explains Dirks fg%

Htownballa1622
11-23-2014, 01:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLYQ5tYlpI

I found him^^^

NSFW.:laugh:

Verbal Christ
11-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Yeah back to backs explain why Dallas cant beat a good team. Einstein level observation VC Jr.

mightybosstone
11-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Dirk: "I donít think Iíve ever seen this in this league, that you play one team four times on a back-to-back." http://t.co/5iLJfPMC0U
If Dirk wants to talk about a team "getting a break," how about the fact that the Mavs got to play Houston without their starting front court? I'd say that's a pretty damn big break. In Dirk's defense, though, he did admit that it's no excuse and they still have to win the games regardless. So I can't rip the guy too hard for it.

I found him^^^

That video made me feel so much better about my own emotional PSD tirades after losses. That guy is ****ing crazy.

Htownballa1622
11-23-2014, 02:03 PM
That video made me feel so much better about my own emotional PSD tirades after losses. That guy is ****ing crazy.

I found the contradictions funny.

"Houston sucks. They're the worst team in the NBA. Dallas always loses to Elite teams. "

"Houston is a bunch of ********ts. They can suck my ****."

GritGrind7
11-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Memphis is forreal.

zn23
11-23-2014, 09:14 PM
As I said last week, as much as I love the Raps, I thought they got really lucky against the Grizzlies. Now that the Grizz have Tony Allen back, they're going to be very tough to beat.

Also, Marc Gasol is having a great year and they have a great team. As long as they don't have any serious injuries they should cruise to the conference finals.

MrfadeawayJB
11-23-2014, 09:16 PM
As I said last week, as much as I love the Raps, I thought they got really lucky against the Grizzlies. Now that the Grizz have Tony Allen back, they're going to be very tough to beat.

Also, Marc Gasol is having a great year and they have a great team. As long as they don't have any serious injuries they should cruise to the conference finals.

Definitely missed Allen against the raps. The 5 guys who were out are all rotation guys, but now that they are back and full strength they seem to be clicking. Bench has over 30 pts tonight

Crackadalic
11-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Bosh putting in that work

likemystylez
11-23-2014, 09:23 PM
so bogut sitting out the game because he has a black eye- kinda seems like something most players would manage with an ice pack?

Blitzbolt
11-23-2014, 10:31 PM
so bogut sitting out the game because he has a black eye- kinda seems like something most players would manage with an ice pack?wow SOFT!!I think that's gonna be an issue with the warriors come playoff time.

Lakers + Giants
11-23-2014, 10:43 PM

I found him^^^

He does make some solid points tho. He might be a little too eccentric, but he's right in some ways.

tredigs
11-23-2014, 10:53 PM
so bogut sitting out the game because he has a black eye- kinda seems like something most players would manage with an ice pack?

I don't know that "orbital contusion" necessarily means black eye.

That game got close with him out though. Splash bro's couldn't find it in the 2nd half. Regardless, another road W. 10-2 with an average margin of victory of 10+ points. Probably the best start in Warriors history.

Edit: He needed a Cat Scan on his head. Obviously a bit more serious than a simple black eye.

Htownballa1622
11-23-2014, 11:45 PM
He does make some solid points tho. He might be a little too eccentric, but he's right in some ways.

lolÖ.ok:rolleyes::p

Lakers + Giants
11-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Lakers got a lucky break there. But i Guess ball don't lie. Lin missed both FTs regardless.

tredigs
11-24-2014, 01:18 AM
The Lakers O of Kobe ISO's the last ~8 minutes was hard to watch.

Lakers + Giants
11-24-2014, 01:19 AM

Not if you want them to lose :).

GritGrind7
11-24-2014, 01:23 AM

Lin time was no better.

tredigs
11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
Lin time was no better.

Agreed. ISO offense is painful on all counts.

likemystylez
11-24-2014, 11:36 AM
I don't know that "orbital contusion" necessarily means black eye.

That game got close with him out though. Splash bro's couldn't find it in the 2nd half. Regardless, another road W. 10-2 with an average margin of victory of 10+ points. Probably the best start in Warriors history.

Edit: He needed a Cat Scan on his head. Obviously a bit more serious than a simple black eye.

LOL he likely didnt need a cat scan- the warriors are extremely conservative with stuff like that. Barnes sat out 2 games last year because he cut himself shaving.

You know how chris paul had a strained hamstring during the first round- if he were on the warriors they would have sat him 2-3 weeks and threw the season away rather than have him play through it.

ThuglifeJ
11-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Game saving all-improved dpoy worthy block?... Haren recorded 0 blocks during the game vs Dallas

just saying.

Htownballa1622
11-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Game saving all-improved dpoy worthy block?... Haren recorded 0 blocks during the game vs Dallas

just saying.

It wasn't a block but he forced Ellis to hang in air and turn it over and Harden deflected it causing the turnover. I think that's why ppl think it was a block.

Nonetheless, it was a good defensive play.

Surprise, surprise though that you're commenting on Harden. AGAIN.